Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 12:42:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bonfire (Open RP. Anyone who wants to stop by can!)

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonfire (Open RP. Anyone who wants to stop by can!)  (Read 641 times)
Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 30, 2015, 12:13:30 pm »

( Okay. So, here's the idea. I was thinking of setting up an open rp. This way there is a place where handlers can sort of socialize their characters if that was something they were interested in doing. Since interactions for the most part are limited to matches. I figure doing something like this in-between submissions and results will help take the heat off Brad for results too. Anyway. It will either be fun or it will suck, haha! Either way I figure it was worth a shot! )

That morning they sent the oldest Larsen off on his way home and from there Lenox's ability to network and plan events seemed to take off. Somehow the italian managed to find a group of locals with a decent sized boat and the two of them, along with the group that agreed to take them out for a day on the boat, soaked up the australian sun, and even went for a swim- minus Trine. She clung to the side rails of the boat like a wet cat. No one was getting her in that water. Ever.

Trine had started up a chorus of "Boats n Hoes" and despite half of them not knowing the song all the way through still seemed pretty hilarious.

They made a quick trip to a small store along the shore and picked up the necessary supplies for, as Lenox put it: "A bonfire that doesn't suck ass." Which was the usual things like wood, things for s'mores, alcohol, and at the last minute Trine snatched up an arm full of glow stick packets.

"Because who doesn't like glow sticks?" She reasoned. And not even Lenox could argue with that.

-

The sun was setting as the boat slowly drifted to dock and both Trine and Lenox hopped off, bags in tow.

"Thanks guys!"

"No problem! If you ever want to chill again just shoot me a text! That was probably the best time we've had on this thing since my Dad got it."

"Aren't you glad you risked us being creepy old guys from the internet?"

He laughed and gave a nod. "The risk paid off I guess!"

Trine waved goodbye and started her walk to find a good spot on the beach, shifting the weight of the firewood onto her hip
 Lenox mouthed a quick 'call me' before taking off after her.

"So, please tell me you found people to come."

"Um...I just sort of wrote little invitations on the hotel notepad papers and slipped them under peoples doors. We'll see!"

Lenox rolled her eyes, still smiling as she set up the wood and started the fire.

"This is why I plan all the parties and you just show up and do stupid **** that ends with us either in jail or in the hospital...."

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2015, 12:30:02 pm »

The Wretched Nobody walks out of the murky shadows that the light of the fire just can't reach.  For the time being he appears alone, but that doesn't mean he appears any less unsettling.  He does not say a word, he just breathes deep, capacity measured breaths.  The Wretched Nobody states at Trine and his head gently tilts to the side before he slumps to the ground and glares deeply into the fire - reaching his hand out allowing the rippling flames to lick his exposed palm.  As soon as the sound of searing flesh grows audible he pulls his hand back and presses it into the cool ground lending a sinister Hiss to the frightening appearance of this monster.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2015, 12:43:46 pm »

Slowly following behind the Wretched one Faith comes out of the shadow's as well. Not to far behind her and on a big metal link chain is the sadistic one, Nick. Faith walks up to Wretch and lays a hand on him, Wretch looks up at her. Once he looks down he clears a spot for her to sit by the fire. Faith sits down and says, "Thank you Brother!" She pulls on Nick's leash a little and he to sits down, but next to Faith.

Faith looks over at Trine, who looks a little terrified and says, "Thanks for the invite dear, if all goods well, my pet won't hurt you!" She chuckles a bit.

After a short pause Faith continues, "So who else is to show up and did you bring the s'mores? If you didn't I got something I know Nick and Wretched would love."

She pulls out a bag of what looks like eye balls and sets it in front o her. You can hear a gagging nose from Trine.
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2015, 12:51:04 pm »

"So now there's two of you leading these two around on leashes?"

Rayven appeared next and took a seat next to the gagging Trine.  Trine stared at her wide-eyed and scooted away from Rayven, closer to Lenox.

"Chill out, I'm not going to eat you.  I brought hot dogs to sate my appetite."

And that's when everyone would notice the shopping bag with several packs of hot dogs that Rayven had brought.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2015, 01:04:04 pm »

Trine visibly jumped, startled, not so much by the appearance of Wretched, but by how silently he managed to move. She offered a smile as he starred at her.

"I didn't think this was your...." the blonde trailed off watching as he placed his hand in the fire, "Holy crap!! You're going to burn-!"

But as soon as she had crouched down to pull his hand back, Nobody had already removed it.

".....your....self...."

And then there was Nick and faith faster than she could recover from the burning incident.

"S'mores...." she repeated slowly, still trying to process, "Oh! Yeah, got some right here!"

Trine smiled trying to hold back the gag after seeing what looked like eyeballs and handed faith a skewer and a ziplock bag with grahm crackers, a square of chocolate, and a marshmellow.

The blonde kept a wary eye on Rayven until she noticed the shopping bag. Sure, she was crazy...and probably only being nice to lure everyone into a false sense of security before she snapped and ate their souls for dessert, but she did bring food...so there's that.

"Hotdogs was a pretty smart idea! Thanks for bringing them."

God, this was just...too weird...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 02:21:47 pm by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2015, 04:23:36 pm »

Ataxic and harshly toned Grace sauntered up behind Rayven.

Grace ~ You sound Jealous.... vulva pink hair isn't enough to satiate your disloyal turncoat ass?  It isn't The Family's fault you went all sugary and vanilla.... Some of us still know how to suck the Marrow out of All the Fun life has to offer even if you went all bubble gum princess on us. ~

Grace sits uncomfortably close to Trine as if they were best friends.  Grace looks as if she has been further into Wine than the bottle she opens and holds out for Trine.  Belligerent and abrasive as she was with Rayven her tone turns sweet and kindly even while her gaze shoots fiery daggers from atop a sickeningly kind style that we all know is wholly dishonest.

Grace ~ Hostess first... Now Trine, as the girl who kicked Rayven's ass - and I mean KICKED Rayven's Ass... apparently you dislodged the part of her Brain that cues one into Loyalty.  Do you feel guilty about that at all?  Are you Happy you're a Home Wrecker? ~

Trine's face goes blank - no one could have been ready for that mouthful.  Grace leans forward towards Rayven.

Grace ~ If I were, You ****... I'd be more concerned for leashes coming off instead of who has them on... and until they do.  Until I give the word, you should be as bright and perky as your pretty pink hair!  Every day you aren't left bleeding on the ground is a Blessing from The Family... and you Know that's true.  You say I brainwashed you?  Please!  You were Bloodthirsty, Avarice ridden and Crazy when I met you.... you didn't get put beside me in the sunny fields of the Nut Farm just because you were out philanthropically handing out sage-like, world improving kindness.

You can't blame me for filling your emotional cracks just because Trine caused you a new one.  You DO know the difference, Right?  Trine is a genuinely nice person.... you are one of us... and you think because You Lost, that We are to blame?  You weren't brainwashed - you were where you belonged....~

Wretch holds his hand up showing Grace a singed sooty palm with the word "Family" across his palm.  Grace continues to stare at Rayven even as she points to Wretched Nobody's hand.

Grace ~ Thats right... THAT is more important than your sorry little feelings of inadequacy.  We didn't Care you lost.... You did.  You were never meant to Lose in the Chamber.  I asked you to make sure One member of this Family had the belt.  Trine wouldn't turn on her family thanks to Her Own failures... and that's why The Family offers up libation for her bonfire celebration.... and You?  You can dehydrate and rot. ~

Grace cracks the full line on the wine, her hasty rant finished for now she chugged a few big gulps and again offers it back to Trine.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 04:28:09 pm by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Dave

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2015, 05:43:39 pm »

“Yoink!”

Cartwheeling through the scene like some kind of spastic gymnast (“hey, it’s **** hard on the sand”), the sudden appearance of Ricky King surprises and raises a few eyebrows. The bottle of wine has been taken. Many are upset by this.

“Down it! Down it! Down it!” Ricky’s partner-in-crime, Jimmy Colt, comes up as well, and starts egging his friend on. Obligingly, Ricky downs it.

“Ladies!” says Jimmy, as he slides onto the ground between Trine and Grace, casually draping one arm around each of them. “Such a pleasure to see you again. Or for the first time. I don’t think we’ve been introduced, I’m Jimmy Colt, that’s Ricky King, and we’re—”

“JIMMY I’M GONNA BE SICK!”

Too late. The flames of the bonfire spit and sizzle as Ricky King projectile vomits up all that alcoholic goodness. Jimmy sighs.
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2015, 06:14:48 pm »

Rayven just kept a smile on her face the whole time Grace went on her tirade.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep better at night, Grace.  Though there was one thing you said that I should correct you on."

She paused for dramatic effect, reaching into the grocery bag to pull out some packs of hot dogs and pass them around.  Then she reached in one last time and pulled out a bottle of Fireball.

"I'm not one of you.  I never was."

She twisted the top off the bottle and took a long drink from it before offering the bottle to Trine.  She then glanced over just in time to see Ricky King vomit all over the fire.

"SO glad I hadn't started cooking these dogs yet..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 06:26:14 pm »

The Wretched Nobody stands up furious as does Nick.  Grace pulls Jimmy's arm off her shoulders looking disgusted.  She peers over at Trine.

Grace ~ You HAD to invite Everyone, huh?~

The Wretched Nobody grabs Ricky and pulls him clear over the bonfire so suddenly - he vomits all over Nobody's boots.  Wretch is unphased alas Grace motions for Nick and Nobody to stand down.  Nobody lets Ricky go and takes a seat again.  Faith tugs Nick's leash bringing him back down to his seat.

Grace ~ Dick... James... have you met Rayven?  I think she is more your style than Trine or I.  She Sucks a lot - she will **** you thoroughly  at the first chance she gets... and after that she'll pretend she never really knew you in the first place.  Hell you could Both take her as is - and neither of you will even have to remember her name.  Granted no one is going to remember a displaced Loser.

And Richard... I just saved your life... so that amongst other reasons are now why You owe me a bottle of wine. ~

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:30:45 pm by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Mike Conrad

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 08:27:17 pm »

Suddenly everyone stops what they are doing when out of the dark Mike Conrad walks up with a six pack in his hand and smoking a cigarette he flicks the cigarette high into the air and it lands on the ground and sparks fly into the air as it lands on the ground and comes to a holt.

Mike then gets a can of beer from his six pack and then opens it up and takes a long swig and then burps out loud.

Mike Conrad: Hey, No one invited me to this party you fuckers, Hey Trine, You fucker I have white hair not blond her dumb ****, any what do we have here, A freak a cow slapper a blond bimbo and what ever the **** you are. (Mike points to Nick sadistic) oh a not forgetting Ricky king, Holy **** what a bunch of losers.

Speaking of which, Trine when you going to hand me my belt over you know that belongs to me and you know that I would be a far better champion than some **** who would be better of in the kitchen then a wrestling ring.

Report Spam   Logged
Dave

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2015, 08:53:27 pm »

"Who the **** is this guy?" says Jimmy.
Report Spam   Logged
Trine Larsen

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2015, 09:38:11 pm »

Trine frowned, blue eyes focused on Nobody and then the hand he had written 'family' on. He looked sad, to her at least, but maybe it was just the way the light of the fire danced across the textured surface of his mask. She hadn't considered herself a home wrecker- honestly, how was she suppose to know which screw lose in Rayven's head at the time was the "evil/loyal" one, but at the same time it wasn't hard to empathize with how the towering man to her left might be feeling. After all, if the homework she had done when she first joined the WWG taught her anything it was that despite his looks somewhere, albeit deep down, The Wretched Nobody had feelings and a soul.

Just as she started ask "You okay?"  Trine had been offered the wine a second time, she accepted, taking small sips in hopes of appeasing Grace and keeping that animosity from turning her way.

At some point she had started slowly pushing s'mores packets towards Rayven and then Grace as if a campfire treat would be enough of a band-aid to fix this problem.

Trine laughed as Jimmy Colt had settled himself between her and Grace, not all to sure of what to expect from the guy, but he didn't seem half bad. She could have done without the vomit, but at least it wasn't on her.

The blonde looked over the bottle of fireball (really trying to give Rayven a fair chance, even at the back of her mind a tint voice was screaming that it was all a part of some master plan), usually being more of a beer person than anything else it wasn't something she ever came across when she and Lenox went out. She tried it none-the-less and was pleasantly surprised by the taste.

"That...is actually pretty good!"

Just as Trine was about to inform Grace that no, despite her nature, she had not invited everyone- Mike Conrad, the only unwelcomed guest out of the lot showed up. The blonde let out an audible groan of dismay as he seemed to make himself comfortable.

"What color hair were you born with than? Pretty sure 'white' is not a natural color for someone's hair to be," she smirked, "you know....unless you're old as dirt or something."

Trine tossed a ziplock bag of s'mores and a pack of glow sticks to him in hopes that he would drop the subject and at least not drive her insane if he was in fact going to stay.

"How about, for now at least, you chill out and just enjoy the damn bonfire instead of being a sexist ****? Okay?"

She turned to Jimmy.

"Mike Conrad he, unfortunately, just joined up at WWG...."Trine held up a hand up to her face to block Mike from reading her lips a she mouthed, "He's kind of a dick."
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 09:45:38 pm by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2015, 02:33:34 am »

Since the fire was put out by a puking ****, Faith stood up and had Nick follow her. They didn't say we're they were going but the darkness swallowed them.

After a few minutes,  Faith appears with Nick holding a lot of new wood for the fire. She made Nick drop the wood and to clear a new spot for the new fire. Nick worked with out saying a word to any one. Faith on the other hand did.

"Rayven,  I'm glad you left my family.  I do appreciate the fact you did try to help Nick, but I know you hurt him as well. Now that you made room for me, Nick is more of a beast than he was with your help!"

She pauses, Nick gets the wood stacked,  then pulls out a lighter and grabs the wine, takes a swig, strikes the lighter and spits the wine out as the flame catches and the wood lights back up.

"Now.....let us all have some fun and does anyone want some eyeballs? "
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2015, 02:34:09 am »

Rocking to and fro growing uneasy with the crowd, Wretch locks eyes with Trine and tilts his head towards Conrad, running the tip of his thumb across his throat before nodding slowly seeking her approval.

Grace ~ D'awwww! Trine I think he likes you! ~

Awaiting word if Trine wants Conrad removed, Grace smiles her malicious grin.

Grace ~ Feels good doesn't it, Trine?  Knowing one word could have someone beat to the ground?  It feels powerful. ~

Grace shoots a snide eye towards Rayven.
Grace ~ Trine, maybe you should consider joining The Family... think of the possibilities. ~

Nobody liked the pretty lady - so many others were afraid of him and although he could sense all too well how uneasy she felt about him, he could hear the kindness in her soul resonate out to the world.  He knew she was somewhat uncomfortable with the type of person he was - but at least she considered him a Person.  He would always love Grace, but he thought he very much liked Trine - he hadn't met many genuinely kind people like her in his dreary existence and if she gave the word things were about to get a lot less British around this blazing bonfire.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

The New York Nightmare Trevor Blackwell

Wrestler: Trevor Blackwell
Hometown: Patchogue, New York
Weight: 275 lbs
Height: 6'5"
Finishers: The Full Throttle, The Pain Threshold, and The Solitary Confinement
W/L/D Record: 6/4/0...

Level 5 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter 100 Posts Avatar Level 4 Karma Karma Good 50 Posts Signature Level 3 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Search Windows User
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2015, 04:10:50 am »

*Suddenly all the chatter and arguments and posturing and vomiting and excuses are drowned out by what seems to be the rumbling roar of some great demon... perhaps unearthed by Grace Brutal in some unholy Pagan ritual... perhaps unleashed by the storms that have ravaged the world as of late... perhaps created from the overactive imagination of someone like HP Lovecraft... or maybe just manufactured on an assembly line by Harley Davidson.  Yeah... it turns out to be that last one.  Sand and exhaust fumes fill the air as three halogen floodlights illuminate the scene and drown out the eerie glow of the bonfire as they approach.  Three great steel beasts with three legendary Ultraviolent warriors sitting astride them.  About ten feet out of this circle they park and kill the harsh glare of their headlamps.  Three towering (well, towering is a bit of a stretch, one is only 5'6") monsters out of your darkest childhood nightmares... they metal steeds and approach the bonfire, removing their biker helmets... each with their weapon of choice... The Fallen Angel brandishing her twin stiletto knives... The Xtremist with a bag full of alcohol... and The Career Killer with his Singapore Cane cocked over one shoulder, a smile on his lips as all three's identical ice blue eyes glow in the light of the newly rekindled fire.*

Trevor:  Well, well, well... Here I thought this would be a private party but it seems like you invited all the scumbags of World Wrestling Generation to join us as well...

*The Brutal Sisters instantly snap their leashes as Wretched and Sadistic rise in unison.*

Trevor:  Relax, Ghouls.  Don't worry, Wretchie Poo... I'm not going to choke you out AGAIN.  There's no money or titles in it for me this time.  

*The oldest Blackwell elbows his younger brother in the ribs good naturedly*

Trevor:  Hey!  Look!  I think that's Nick Sadistic!  I barely recognized him without the barbed wire around his wrists!  Its nice that someone finally put a leash on him!  Too bad it didn't come with a muzzle to keep him from running his mouth and getting his ass strung up again.  I'm not here to kick Rayven's ass either.  I'll save that for Carnage.  Tonight... We're just here to party like we were invited to...

*As they step closer to the bonfire and The Brutals calm their pets down, "That Crazy ****" Kristina Blackwell's nose wrinkles in disgust as she stage whispers to "The Xtremist" Tony Blackwell... intentionally loud enough to be heard.*

Kristina:  Ewww... something smells like vomit... and for once, I don't think the odor is coming from between Grace Brutal's legs.

*Tony laughs and shoots her a glare that says to stop her mouth for once.  The **** Icon plops down next to Trine Larsen, puffing up a bit of sand as he pulls out a fat, expertly rolled joint and lights it with his Zippo.  He does the most peace-keeping, kind thing he can think of... and passes it to Grace Brutal.*

Trevor:  Here... hit this... but lightly... it comes from Scott Carr and he doesn't **** around.

*Wanting to get this party started... he pulls out an identical joint... lights it... takes a deep pull... skips Trine since she recently told him she doesn't smoke... and passes it to Rayven so that it starts a rotation in the opposite direction... *
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: