Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 07:58:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Out for a pint.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Out for a pint.  (Read 85 times)
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« on: February 18, 2015, 05:37:19 am »

Derrick is sitting inside his yellow three wheel van better know as a Reliant Robin in the United Kingdom but to brother Rodney he calls it the **** heap. They are parked up next to the sidewalk the engine isn't running as when they tried to start the engine it did a very loud banging noise and then smoke poured out the through the hood. Rodney has his head in his hands and Derrick is just looking at the smoke pouring out from the hood.

Derrick gets out and opens the hood he wafts the smoke away with his his arms and starts to cough loudly.

“I think it’s **** Rodney?”

He shouts at Rodney who just looks up to his older brother and rolls his eyes.

“ I could have told you that from in here you daft twat, Now what we gonna do, I was really looking forward to having a night out on the **** and this **** heap has just blown up on us.”

Derrick moves round to where Rodney is sitting in the passenger seat and does the motion sign for Rodney to wind his window down so he could talk to him face to face.

“ Oi, less of the lip Rodders, Listen there’s a pub just down the road and it will only take about 10 minutes, Anyway the fresh air will do you good and also it means I can have a beer or two.”

Rodney sighs and gets out of the **** heap and slams the door the window on the door is still wide open, Rodney looks at Derrick and shrugs his brother.

“ No point in doing that up is there, No fucker is going to nick the **** heap are they, One it’s **** and two they would leave $20 on the seat cos would feel sorry for the poor **** that owned it.”

Derrick taps Rodney with a backhand to the chest not too hard just enough to make Rodney know he’s being a little too lippy, Rodney rubs his chest a little.

“ Oi, You cheeky twat, That little car has taken us all over the place and this is only the first time it has caught fire so less of the lip.”

Rodney laughs a little knowing it will wind his brother up.

“ You **** what, Yeah it might get us so far then it will bloody break down half way there, Come on Derrick you have to admit that this car is dead and we need a new one. There’s oil under the car, The window works when it wants to the Exhaust smokes more than you do and we need a few bricks to change the tire, So please can we get a new one?”

Derrick rubs the roof of his favourite car but stands firm and snaps at his brother who he know’s is trying to wind him up.

“ Listen Rodney you're starting to get right on my **** now, No were not getting a new car, We’re keeping my baby I have had here for 10 years and there is nothing that we can’t replace or fix now shut the **** up before i twat you on you’re nose.”

Rodney holds his hands up in the air and starts walking down the sidewalk.

“ You coming then Derrick, You know where this **** pub?”

Derrick snarls at his brother and catches up with him with a little jog.

“ Man I’m absolutely shitting myself for this weeks Carnage bro I could very well be the next Absolute champion, Sure there’s Rayven, Trine and Alexander Lord in the mix but hey stranger things have happened bro.”

They continue to walk on the sidewalk talking as they go.

“ Yeah I know what you mean, But one thing Del, You are facing three other people that you haven’t beaten yet especially Trine Larsen so what makes you think you can win that four way match?”

Derrick stops for a minute, Rodney walks on and noticed that Derrick has stopped so he walks back to his brother who has his hands on his hips.

“ Yes Rodney I know that I haven’t beaten any of them yet I don’t need reminding of that fact thank you very much, I trained hard as anybody to get ready for my match with Trine last week and she still beat me hell I even tried to cheat my way through get the win over her but even that didn’t work. And then we have Rayven she helped me win and I helped her win but there is now way in hell she is going to help me win in this title match and the last time we met wasd for the Carnage title, You remember that Rodders we had Trine, Olly, Myself and Rayven he she beat the **** out of Rodders you know for a chick she aint that bad a fighter same goes for Trine, Man that would be a great three way.”

Rodney laughs a little and they carry on walking.

“ I think you had better rephrase that one Del?”

Derrick smiles a little and looks at his brother.

“Nah, I got a great image in my head now don’t stop me.”

Rodney then stops Derrick and holds his arm.

“ You forgot about Alexander Lord, You know the current Absolute champion, This is a four way after all Derrick.”

Derrick removes the hand of Rodney before answering him.

“ Oh don’t you worry we can never forget the champ, Anyway after he and Eddie Hayes had that little ding dong I doubt he will be %100 anyway so if I can get rid of him first then that would be awesome then I would get my dream match but it’s going to be **** hard and no not my dick Rodney before you ask.”

They both continue down the sidewalk laughing and joking when Derrick points to the other side of the road and there is the pub he has been looking for they cross the road and enter the pub Rodney gets two pints of lager with it being an English pub Derrick sits down in the corner of the room on small stool with a round table Rodney then comes over with the drinks and sits down opposite his brother.

Rodney then looks around and the pub is empty apart from a couple of young girls may be in there early 20’s at the other side of the room one with blond hair and one with black hair they smile at Rodney who smiles back he then turns to his brother and leans forward as does Derrick towards Rodney.

“ Hey Del, You clocked the two chicks over there, Their quite tasty if you ask me and by the looks of this place we ain't going to get much better than that it’s **** dead in here?”

Derrick nods at his brother.

“ Yeah clocked em soon as I walked in I was wondering when you were going to fix you’re eyes on them, Listen lets just sit tight for an hour cos if we pull them now we will have to buy them drinks all **** night and I ain’t doing that.”

Rodney nods at his brother and grabs his pint and downs half of it and then puts it down on the table then looks at the two young girls. Rodney can not keep his eyes of the blond one and she stares right back at him there eyes seem transfixed on each other with Derrick throws a beer mat at Rodney to gain his attention which works as the beer mat hits Rodney on his nose.

“ Oi, Twat that hit me on the nose, Watch it!”

Derrick laughs a little.

“Have you been listening to a word I have just said , I said don’t pull them now cos if we do we shall have to buy them drinks all night and all you have done is stare the **** out of Blondie over there, Now turn the **** around and help me figure out how the **** I’m going to win the Absolute Championship, You know what comes with the Gold don’t you Rodney?”

Rodney shrugs his shoulders.

“ Money Rodders, Money that what, If Lord does turn up then it’s going to be even harder….A three way is bad enough but a fecking four way holy hell that’s a near impossibility of becoming champion or even keeping it I mean look at when I faced Rayen, Trine and Olly for the Carnage championship Jeez I didn't know when I was coming or going. You see Rodney winning this title would be the greatest achievement to date, Winning the Community Interfed championship was great but it's nothing like winning this Absolute title, That would surpass that by miles. I mean look who's holding onto it it right now, Alexander Lord! He is one of the very best in this company, Look at just who he has beaten to get this title, Kaiju and he beat The Ascension so Kaiju is just one sick puppy as we know Rodney, So even if Alexander did take a kicking last week, He can sure as hell make a come back this week and still retain his title so we have to be on the top of our game bro. You see Bro Alexander Lord injured or not is not a man to be taken lightly, I mean he came close to winning the world title in a Elimination chamber match for fucks sake, So you know he's good.”

Derrick takes a quick look at the two chicks at the other side of the room before continuing.

" Now Trine and Rayven will be just as Desperate to win this title just as me bro I'm sure given half the chance even Rayven would cheat to get her hands on this belt, Even though she's trying to makes friends after what she has done in the past, Hell I wouldn't hold a grudge if she won like that. And Trine, The love of my life even though I can't have her even she would and could cheat just a little if it meant to win this coveted title even though I know she wont admit it to my face but if the opportunity came along I'm certain she would take the easy way out. so like I said I need to be at my best to have any chance of winning." 

Rodney picks up his pints and has a little sip.

“ Look, Derrick, You are more experienced now all you need to worry about is not getting pinned and you have to be in the right place at the right time and then bang you’re a two time champ, Don’t forget bro Your still the Community Interfed champion so that counts you as a double champion when you win that Absolute title, You see what I’m saying Del Boy?

Derrick has a drink of his pint and nods at Rodney.

“ Yeah I know what ya saying bro, It’s just gonna be hard keeping an eye on the other 3 guys in there and Trine and Rayven just because they are women will look forward to kicking the crap out of two blokes. It won't matter to them hell it won’t matter to Lord, You know him the champ, He will kick the crap out of anyone if he thinks they're a threat to his title so yeah becoming a two time champion would be awesome but also would be very hard indeed. So I have to do something really special to have half a chance of as you say Rodders becoming a two time champion.”

Derrick then has a large mouthful of beer from his glass then slams his glass on the table spilling is beer and then stands up.

“ Ah **** it Rodders, Lets pull them two girlies and have some fun.”

The scene ends with Derrick and Rodney moving over to the two young women as they sit there laughing and joking.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2015, 06:37:08 am »

I think this might be your best submission yet Del Boy!! The last two weeks it seems like you're really making some serious leaps and bounds with your writing! (even with writers block!)

Really awesome job man! I can't wait to see how this match goes!
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 06:40:35 am »

Thanks Trine glad you liked it, Normally i can think of something right away but these past two weeks have been a nightmare trying to think of something to write.
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 01:50:43 pm »

I agree this on is awesome, and it has been a great read until now.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 03:10:21 pm »

Thanks J, Waiting a few days instead of rushing straight into it seams to have helped a bit a like this writers block more of the same please.
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 03:51:48 pm »

I usually spend a few days playing the Rp over and over in my head and making changes then, I begin to write.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 06:07:03 pm »

Now that sounds like a plan young man.
Report Spam   Logged

Jade

Wrestler: Yolandi Visser
Hometown: Cape Town, South Africa
Weight: 115 lbs
Height: 5' 0
Finishers: Zefside Zol
W/L/D Record: 12/3/0

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Karma Bad Karma Good Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Avatar Signature Level 3 Arcade Highscore 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Apple User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2015, 07:01:36 am »

I was a big fan of Only Fools and Horses as a kid so Del Boy instantly had a special place in my Londoner heart once he showed up here Tongue

Like the others have said, I really liked this too dude, you've got a great grasp on your characters for sure and that really helps the dialogue flow. Plus any roleplay where a Reliant Robin is mentioned is an instant winner for me haha
Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2015, 07:03:58 am »

Thanks Jade and coming from you and seeing your work that really means a lot to me, Win, Lose or draw at least I had a shot so I must be doing something right.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2015, 10:50:09 am »

Gotta agree that this is your best roleplay to date. You've improved massively since your first days here in the WWG. A Championship is only around the corner for you buddy. Good read, as always.
Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2015, 12:52:26 am »

Thanks man, Note to self, Must work harder to keep people happy with my role plays.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: