Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 10:22:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I Will Protect You

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I Will Protect You  (Read 77 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: February 19, 2015, 09:16:49 am »

*There he stands, seemingly trapped inside of his own mind as his inner dialogue represents a comforting voice only familiar to him. Given the stare Abram is giving to himself in the mirror, although not saying anything out loud, from the look in his eyes you can tell he is telling himself a story. Many seem to misunderstand him, he does not get this but he does not let it effect him. He is well aware that people go about their daily lives coming up with various opinions about things and even other people, he is also very aware that said peoples opinions are often premature and misguided. He asks himself how could they possibly understand him? They are not in the position he is in, they are not the frontrunner of a massive company walking around with a giant target on their back at all times. Everyone wants to be an immortal nowadays, everyone wants to sit in that chair so tightly placed next to the throne of the Gods, they thirst for a piece of the high life, they crave that feeling of looking down on those that constantly praise the ground you walk on. The masses pursue this desire by telling themselves they must destroy the very man that holds the thing keeping them from reaching that chair, these thoughts they tell themselves are fabricated lies. Abram has what they want, but Abram does not feel as if he is better than anyone. That is the difference between him and them, and that is why they will never understand him, he holds the key to immortality, he sits in that chair in the clouds, but a God he is not and light he does not live in. The monster within Abram has granted him everything he thought he wanted, and while having the life that many would kill for, Abram cannot help but find himself trapped in the darkness where his beast loves to live. The stare of inner dialogue he has been giving himself in the mirror is broken when a voice from the right calls out to him.*

Staff
"Mr. Adams, you're on in 10!"

*The staff member says, Abram breaks away and just stares at him as he grows uncomfortable and leaves the dressing room.*

*Abram then takes a breathe as the camera zooms out to show that he is in a dressing room about to go out onto a set. Abram then walks out of the dressing room and through the hallway leading to the set. As Abram approaches the set, he sees a group of people standing there, a few camera men and the director as he is giving them orders. Abram approaches and looks around at the set seemingly enthralled with how it all looks. The director sees Abram, and just like a cheap Halloween mask you put on in order to get candy as a kid, he wears a face reminiscent of one as he goes up to Abram with a disingenuous smile.*

Director
"Abram! Abram...Adams! It is so good to see you my dear man! Hey! Everyone listen up!"

*The director places his arm around Abram and walks to the set with him as Abram looks at the directors arm and around with a confused and somewhat uncomfortable look.*

Director
"Here he is everybody, the man of the hour the man that makes you all have rent money! So I want you all to listen up and do whatever this man asks of you otherwise, I swear to God I will throw each and everyone of you off of this set and replace you within a single phone call!"

*The mans harsh tone to the employees has Abram staring at him with a somewhat disgusted look on his face. Abram may be a monster, and he may not be a fan favorite, but he is not a callous person to others. Despite what many think Abram still has a sense of decency towards those who do not stand as a threat to him, the monster only takes care of those that challenge Abram for the things he holds dear. The director then turns to face Abram and puts the fake mask back on.*

Director
"How are you feeling today bud? You good? Do you need anything? Soda? Water? Food?"

*The director gets a creepy look and leans in to a whisper.*

Director
"Women?"

*Abram continues his somewhat judgmental stare as the director just laughs and pats him on the back.*

Director
"I am only kidding bud! Ok Abram so heres the deal my friend, what we are doing here today is a commercial for WWG's new merchandise line. We are coming out with all new shirts and gear for the morons to buy...I mean fans to buy."

*The director laughs again, his constant failed attempts at finding common ground with Abram through cheap humor do not amuse Abram in the slightest, not because the jokes are cheap, but because Abram knows that the jokes have malicious undertones to them. The director sees Abram not even cracking a smirk and then goes back to talking business.*

Director
"Ok so we have all new shirts coming out, new Abram shirts and I just want to be the first to tell you, they are beautiful! I have a few myself, did you help design them? They are something else. How did you come up with the design?"

*Abram sees right through the constant sweet nothings this director is presenting and does not bite.*

Abram
"I did not help."

*The director senses the short, stern answer to imply that he must get to it.*

Director
"Right, right, ok so we set up this big black backdrop here and all you have to do is just stand in front of the camera and tell the people to buy your shirts. That's it! Simple right? Guess what, it's only going to take like 5 minutes of your time and the money for this Abram, I am telling you bud, the money for 5 minutes is so good! Put it this way, 6 years from now you will still be spending the money you get from this spot! Am I right?"

*The director keeps nudging Abram with his elbow and laughs that raspy laugh as Abram is growing a bit frustrated. Abram then walks onto the black backdrop set and stands there.*

Director
"Ok everyone shut up! Quiet on set, we are about to shoot! Ok Abram bud, just take your time and get ready then tell us when to start."

*Abram looks around at the people, he sees slavery. He sees their expressions and sees borderline slavery, these people are slaving away taking orders from a pompous prick just to get money to support themselves. Abram looks around the backdrop and sees the thing he is constantly living in, he sees darkness. Not only does the backdrop represent the darkness he constantly lives in but most importantly, Abram sees the darkness that some of the people around him have to live in, the only difference between him and them at this point is they are not choosing to live there. The director then cuts off any philosophical thought Abram had.*

Director
"Ok ready! 5...4...3.."

*The camera roles as Abram stands there staring into it, without saying a word for about a minute he then smirks.*

Abram
"Suppose I told you all that instead of adapting to certain environments in order to survive, you can simply create your own from your mind?"

*The director looks confused as the people around start to take interest in what Abram is saying.*

Abram
"I stand here today looking around at lost souls that are not visible to the cameras view, they look back at me and I see the one thing that certain people cannot see, I see pain. I look into their eyes and I see misguided people led to certain areas in their life because said area granted them false promises. I only assume that the man behind this camera right now taking orders from that supposed man next to him had dreams of standing in the place I am right now. I will go as far as to say that the beautiful young woman over there had aspirations to becoming an actress one day, and what has happened? They were led to a place like this to be degraded by a man like that because someone in their life told them that this job was the first step to their dreams. Yet here I stand, in front of the camera and they stand behind it, all they ever wanted was to stand where I am and so today, I am granting that wish."

*Abram walks off the set and gently grabs the young lady by the arm and smiles at her. She then smiles shyly towards Abram and brushes back her hair. Abram leads her onto the set and stands in front of the camera with her. She is nervous and keeps looking at the director who is furious. Abram just smiles at her ensuring her that it will be alright.*

Abram
"What is your name?"

Ashley
"Ashley."

Abram
"Ashley, I am going to ask you a question here that may sound a bit odd, do you dream?"

Ashley
"Ye...yes."

Abram
"Would you put a price on your dreams?"

Ashley
"Well that depends."

Abram
"On?"

Ashley
"On if I get to actually live them."

Abram
"What would you say your dream is exactly?"

Ashley
"To be an actress."

Abram
"Your dream is ultimately be in front of a camera such as the one we are in front of now?"

Ashley
"Yes."

Abram
"You are standing here today in front of the world and I have granted you the very thing that you wished for, you ultimately wish for global recognition. I am sure you come to this job day in and day out and get verbally badgered by people like that man over there and all for what? For you to one day be granted the opportunity of being known around the world. You want global acceptance for the things you have done in your life, you want the life to where people will know who you are, random people. While that may not always be a good thing to have Ashley, never the less it is the very thing you want. It is your dream. Well, take a look into that camera Ashley because as of this moment, everyone watching knows who you are."

*Ashley looks into the camera and smiles, she then waves and looks as if she is about to start crying.*

Abram
"Acceptance, that is what you want and im not talking about just from loved ones, im talking about from the world. They know you now, they accept you, and even if they dont, they will learn to."

*Abram smiles at her as Ashley looks into Abrams eyes and seems like she is lost in him. Abram has this influence over people, especially women, they seem to be infatuated with the way he speaks and carries himself, his influence is so potent that many have dubbed him to be the likes of a cult leader. He is surely showing those traits now as Ashley does not seem to want to leave his side at this moment, but the director storms on to the set.*

Director
"Alright cut the camera off! This is not what we were meant to do! Ashley go back to your booth now!"

*Ashley flinches away a bit as Abram briskly turns around and grabs the director by the throat. The director stands in wide eyed and in shock as Abram just observes him, its almost as if Abram is the monster and he is smelling the fear of the director.*

Abram
"Do you feel that?"

*The director is so shocked and confused he doesnt even know how to respond.*

Director
"Feel?"

Abram
"That adrenaline rush you get when you smell fear?"

*At this point the director is certain Abram is going to do some irreparable damage to him. He closes his eyes as Abram just lets go and the director stands there for a moment. When he gathers himself he looks at Abram who is just standing there slowly shaking his head.*

Abram
"Pathetic."

*The director then looks around at the staff who are all wide eyed at what just happened and some are trying not to crack a smile. The director quickly walks off the set but just before he leaves he yells back from a safe distance.*

Director
"You will be hearing from Licious Abram!"

*The director leaves as Abram just smirks. The people are looking at him as he just stares back at them.*

Abram
"Well, I guess you all have the rest of the day off."

*The crew then start to leave as Abram just stays there in front of the camera which is still rolling. All of the crew leaves but Ashley, just before she leaves she mouths to Abram the words "thank you." As she then leaves. Abram stands there, in a gigantic room alone with the black backdrop behind him, he stares into the camera.*

Abram
"Sometimes, all it takes is a little necessary force to show people the way. Regardless of who you are, there is always someone out there that is willing to take advantage of you and capitalize on your weaknesses. Most people around the world think that I am the type that uses people in order to get ahead, that just because most perceive me as being the bad guy that I am a horrible person to the people in need. This world is full of people that have misconceptions on others, society paints a picture for the weak minded and gives certain individuals labels that others typecast. People like Licious for example, everyone that speaks of him says how much of a bad person he is, about how much of a deranged boss he is and how unfair he is. These people know only the image that was presented to them by those with warped versions of reality, people that stand in a high stature and give off a preconceived heroic stature banish people that they do not agree with into the category of being a bad person. Licious is a victim of this, I am a victim of this, and for that we simply stand together on the matter at hand. We do not set out to divide the world into two different categories, causing those to choose which side to stand on, we simply see that the WWG has been lead down a path of fiction and they have been lead by men who stand as nothing more than fairy tales of the past. Men like the clown Slipshod, and now men like Jakob Hystaria. This hall of fame is an accolade that is held in high regard, this I am not debating, however I am debating the fact that it only, so far, is acknowledging those who were immortal in a completely different era. Ever since I arrived in the WWG I have heard nothing but stories about the past, how at one time the WWG was on it's last leg and steps away from falling face first into the grave. I have heard the stories about the great faction guys like Slipshod and Jakob Hystaria created solely based upon the purpose of having legends from before their time recognize their ability during that time. I have to qualms with stories of the past, it is the past that leads you to the future and that I do accept, but I am beginning to have a problem with Frederick Kavanagh constantly wanting to bring back what has been dead for quite some time."

*Abram takes another look up and around, he is surrounded by darkness, it is symbolic to what he is currently been living in, to what his monster wants to live in.*

Abram
"However, the stories from the past should stay where they belong. I do not understand why the past cannot just simply stay in the past, why it had to bleed into the here and now is far beyond me. I thought it was over, I thought me causing Slipshod the fade back to where he belongs was the end of that era completely but yet I stood corrected last week at Carnage. I stood there and watched Jakob Hystaria reemerge and become another member into the hall of fame that the clown fought so hard to keep around. I stood there and watched this take place and I could not help but notice that I was not reacting like those around me, I did not stand there in utter shock, I did not stand there giddy over the fact that a glorified comic book character was standing right in front me, in fact I my reaction was that of the opposite, I could not help but grow frustrated and displeased with what I was witnessing. I saw this man and I remembered all of the stories about him, I heard about how he saved the company, how he cemented his legacy in a time of need, but I did not grow to admire this man because the time his legacy was cemented was a time where the sharks no longer swarmed the dark waters of the deep. He was the last great white in a sea of extinction and for that it was very easy for him to stay at the top, but when the blood started to spread further and further, what happened? More sharks started to emerge and the more they came, the more Jakob realized that he was not the only one, not only that, but he started to realize that he was a weaker version of those that came soon after. So he faded away, he left and the WWG grew into a new era where the strong thrive and the past, while not being ignored, just no longer has a place. Jakob Hystaria sparked this bitterness within me due to his actions from last week when he decided to attack me for no given reason what so ever. His actions spoke far louder than his words, although his words consisted of a potential challenge to me for the WWG world heavyweight championship. That is comical to me, no because I underestimate him but because the reality of that is so far out there it's almost as if I am having a very bad lucid dream. It set me back, it made me think, here stands a man that is challenging me for the very thing that represents the future of this company and yet this man is nothing more than a myth. A fairy tale come to life, it was surreal. Yet, the night ended with me knocking him unconscious with my own two hands. A man taking out a myth...it seems fascinating and yet unrealistic."

*Abram smiles and then looks down at his hands as if he is implying that those are all it took to take out the myth known as Jakob Hystaria.*

Abram
"The reality of this situation is that it's not that I fear Jakob Hystaria coming after me for the WWG world heavyweight championship, it's just that I do not see the relevance of him anymore. It would be meaningless for him to try and once again become an immortal in this business when he has already been where I am currently at. Fact is, I do not see the point of fighting Jakob Hystaria in the ring when I so rightfully and so righteously took care of him outside of it. My time does not consist of Jakob Hystaria for I have already spent a great amount of it talking about him, I need to focus on the task at hand and that task is me facing Yolandi Visser come Carnage. Yolandi, we meet again. Much to your dismay or short term memory for that matter, this is in fact the second time we have met face to face in that ring. The first time was under false pretenses when I caught myself catching somewhat of a feeling of compassion towards you, I felt as if you and I were on the same wave length of thought, and much like you stated we are cut from the same cloth but Yolandi, although that cloth may be of the same material it is not of the same structure. We have so much in common yet we are so far apart, here you stand once again as a challenger to attempt what everyone has been trying to attempt for weeks on end, and while that brings excitement out of me I cannot help but have it be short lived due to the fact that I expected you to act differently. There you stand, acting the same way as everyone else has been acting, making premature judgments just like your brother Nick Sadistic made and continues to make. You must understand that making said judgments without expecting the alternative outcome with only lead you further into your own mental turmoil. I thought you were different, I thought you could accept what is likely to happen to you come Carnage but from the looks of you now, I only see you are not strong enough to accept the failure you will be receiving."

*Abram then tilts his head slightly as an expression of remorse comes across his face.*

Abram
"I feel bad for you Yolandi, and do not misunderstand me my remorse for you does not stem from pity, I do not pity you, I just feel bad for you, there is a difference. The difference can be explained in examples such as you taking great pride in being in your Family, certain members of your family I do pity, Nick Sadistic, I pity him for the simple fact that I know deep down he wants to be a monster so bad, he acts out in ways of violence and destruction but I know that he just cries out to be loved and accepted. That is why he continues to attach himself to the likes of this drawn out, warped philosophy that only the Family continues to preach no matter how many times they are proven wrong. I have shown Nick how much of a child he truly is but yet his mind continues to reside in a state of denial, and for that I can no longer try to help him. So I pity him, then you have the leader of the bunch in the Wretched Nobody, I pity him for the simple fact that Grace Brutal continues to drive this idea into his skull that he is the one that is meant to stay on top in the WWG. She tells him how special he is, she tells him how important he is not only to her but to the people out there that are lost and misunderstood, I pity him not for the error of his way nor his tumultuous behavior but for the fact that he still has to be pampered by the one he desperately loves. I know love, and I know love very well, I also know what its like to lose love, and for that I have become stronger because I have experienced what the Wretched Nobody has not, not because he isn't strong enough to endure such a draining experience, but because he simply refuses to experience it out of fear. Fear of no longer existing because his being is attached to Grace, and the worst part about that entire scenario is Grace realizes this and does not care one bit. Why? It makes her feel important, it makes her feel like she is the real one that is in control of the Family's destination and most importantly, The Wretched Nobody's existence. So for that I pity him, because I know without Grace he simply cannot be, and that is a shame.  You Yolandi, you I do not find the need to pity because I know that you can rise above your current predicament. I see into your black, soulless eyes and while many see the purposed demon within you that you present, I see a lost little girl that has been led to pain time and time again. Many look into your eyes and see the self proclaimed Zef Queen, and while they see this image you have painted they are overwhelmed by the one thing you want them to feel, that is fear. They fear you so much that they do not invest anymore time in trying to see past the facade that you present, they refuse to look deep within your being and for that they simply cannot see the young woman who has lost so much in her life. They cannot see the time where corruption first filled your brain and turned you into the person you are now. The reason they cannot see this is because you will not allow them to, not because you do not want to let anyone in, but you do not allow them to simply because you fear that they will pity you. With that their pity will lead to them no longer being intimidated by you and that makes you think you will lose respect when the exact opposite would occur. When I look at you Yolandi do not think that I pity you for one second, I do not, I know what you are capable of and I respect you to say the least, however I will once again reiterate the fact that I feel bad for you, not for what you have become, but for what you no longer are. I grow remorseful because I know that you are no longer this."

*Abram then holds up a picture of Yolandi when she was younger and smiling. How and why he has it remains a mystery, but never the less it is still a surreal thing to see.*

Abram
"Here you are, once upon a time so full of life, smiling at the world before corruption took you over completely. I do not find you to be pitiful Yolandi because of the fact that I see so much life in you still, I see you far beyond the likes of where you are right now. You decide to remain complacent with the Family out of some desperate need of acceptance when all you have to do is take a look around and realize that you have been accepted all along. They accept you, I accept you for who you are, deep down, not who you pretend to be. Never the less we will fight in the middle of that ring come Carnage but just know Yolandi that I will not be fighting you out of hatred or out of this supposed war between factions, I will be fighting you for a few things, to remain where I am today because I see you as a challenge to what I am holding, and more so to fight for a lost memory. I fight for your restoration to what you once were, I fight to bring you back to life and make you whole once again. Before I step into the ring with you come Carnage I will not look at you with hatred, I will not look at you with pity, and I most certainly will not look at you with fear, I will be looking at this picture of you and I will be fighting to bring you back to this. Think of it as me saving you not from what you have already become but from what you have yet to be. I know the deep dark world that resides to the monsters Yolandi, and it is one thing you actually live in it constantly and to pretend to be apart of it. I see that you are pretending regardless of if you debate me on it, I see right through your pain and I want to reach out and embrace you. I want to ensure you that everything will be ok, that you will not have to experience any more putrid memories and that I will be here to save you. The darkness is no place for you, and while my beast may be a savage one that lurks within this darkness, it is one that will protect you from any further harm. You do not have to thank me for this, you will see that my intentions are whole heartily what's best for you. After our match I hope you see the light of it all, even if you choose to remain in the dark that is ok, do not look at your loss as a failure, just look at it as an attempt to bring you back to who I know you were...and always will be."

*Abram smiles into the camera once again and places the picture on the black backdrop. Abram then walks off to the right as you hear his footsteps slowly fading, the camera then slowly zooms in on the picture of younger Yolandi then fades out.*

END

"Time does not heal all wounds, time just teaches you how to accept what you cannot change."
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 11:14:45 am »

Well now that quote looks familiar :p

I really love how you showed there is a different kind of good in Abrams soul in this one. It is really cool to see the distinction made between him and the director. And then it is all sort of revamped again when he's talking about Yolandi. This was a neat way to sort of prism out the different corners of his personality. And then he is so insightful with Nick and Wretch, even empathetic! Really really good character development out of this one!
Report Spam   Logged
Abram Adams
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 02:46:39 pm »

Thank you, I really appreciate it and glad you liked it. And yeah, I was so proud of myself on facebook for saying that that I had use it for an rp  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2015, 10:51:48 am »

I always find myself getting lost into your writing, in a good way. I'm not sure if it's because I can relate to so much of what you write or what. I admit reading the start I was afraid it wasn't going to be one of your usual role-play's but you made it work and it was a classic Adams rp. Great read.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: