Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 05:44:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Not this time Trine.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Not this time Trine.  (Read 53 times)
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« on: March 02, 2015, 10:16:12 pm »

The scene opens up inside a gym we can can see punch bags hanging from the ceiling boxers hitting the bags grunting with every punch the throw, Sweat pouring from their brow as they start to pick up the speed hitting the bags with everything they have got. In the corner of the gym there is a trainer with a young man only about 18 or 19 years old using the speed ball he hits the speed ball with precision accuracy getting faster and faster as the trainer keeps a watchful eye on proceedings.

In the other corner of the gym we can see an old ring the ropes dangling in the middle as they haven’t been tightened up properly two men are in the middle one of them being Derrick Trotter the other being Oliver Thomas. They are standing in the middle of the ring and are discussing which moves they are going to be practicing on.

“ I need more practice on the arm drag move Oliver, I still haven’t perfected it I could set up a few more moves with that one, What ya think me old mucker?”

Oliver smiles at Derrick before answering.

“ Sure thing Del I will run the ropes and then charge at you, That’s your call for the arm drag.”

Oliver does what he said he was going to do he runs the ropes and then charges at Derrick, Derrick then grabs the arm of Oliver and throws him to the other side of the ring and again Oliver gets up and runs at Derrick and one more time he throws Oliver to the other side of the ring.

Oliver calls for time out rolling his arm around trying to get some feeling back into it and then walks over to Derrick.

“ I thought you didn't quite get the hang of the arm drag Del that was perfect.”

Derrick nods at Oliver.

“ Yeah but practice makes perfect, What next Oliver?”

Oliver scratches his chin and thinks for a few seconds before answering.

“ As you have gotta the arm drag sorted lets see how long you can stand the pain of a submission move, I’m going to put you in a Boston crab and if you tap out I will kick the **** out of you, You got that?”

Derrick rolls his eyes and lays down on his front so Oliver can grab his legs and into the Boston crab position Derrick starts to scream in pain as Oliver puts more pressure on his legs and back but derrick isn’t going to tap out.

“ Go on tapout Del, Tap the hell out I dare you, I double dare.”

Derrick screams out in pain once more as Oliver puts more pressure on his legs Derrick then passes out Oliver lets go of his legs and looks down at Derrick and smiles as he walks over to the ring apron to get a bottle of water then goes back to Del boy and lifts his head up and pours some water on to his face, Derrick starts to come round a little and sits up Oliver then puts his arm around Derrick and helps him to his feet Del then staggers over to the corner of the ring and rest’s his shoulder on the run buckle and has a minute trying to get his breath back and is moving his legs trying to get some feeling back into them. Oliver walks over to Derrick and taps him on his back.

“ You ok Del, Man that took some guts, I’m proud of you Derrick that is the first time I have seen you not tapout, Passed out and you have gain that little bit more respect from but I was only joking when I said I was going to kick the crap out of you if you did tap out.”

Derrick laughs a little then turns to his friend.

“ Yeah I know you were joking man but I wanted this for myself bro just to see how far I can push my body and now I know there is no limits to where I can go, You see my old mucker I got Trine in the next round and I not beaten her yet and this is my last chance to stay in this world title tournament. One of us is going out and I know for a fact it’s not going to be me. "

Oliver smiles at his friend.

“ Yeah I know what you mean, She is one tough cookie and you can’t let anything get in the way of going through to the next round, I know you can beat her I mean you beat that monster of a Nick Sadistic not once but twice so if you can beat him you can beat anyone coz he is one sick puppy.”

“ You're telling me Oliver it was tough but I did beat him and I’m going to beat her too, You know this is getting very interesting this world title thingy Trevor Blackwell could very well be out of this Tournament as could Rayven then it gets down to the the business end of thing. Just think if I came up against Abram Adams and beat him too but that would be like wishful thinking.”

Oliver snarls at Del Boy.

“ There you go again Derrick doubting yourself again, You have to go into every match believing that you could win it. How do you think the champ won that title, He didn’t say that he might win or wouldn’t it be awesome if he won it, He said that he was going to win it and that he did and that is the mind set i want you to be in Del, You have to go into every match saying that you are going to win, not I might. You have a great opportunity to go into the next round and knock out a two time champion in the process. Don’t forget she is now not only the Carnage champion but she is now the Co Absolute champion too so she will have all that on her mind too. This is a great time for you to be facing Trine, So you have to grab that brass ring while you can and beat her sorry ass.”

Derrick looks sternly at Oliver but then realises what he is saying to him.

“You're right man, I have to knock this friendship out of the window I have to beat her I know I can beat her then it’s up to me to get through to the next round after this. I don’t care who it is whether it’s the champ, Yolandi and if they're still in it Rayven or Trevor Blackwell I don’t care, I’m going to beat them all then when the dust has settled and everyone is in shock it will be up to me to face Adams and win that damn belt. It’s all well and good getting all these title opportunities but when your not capitalising on them, Then your doing something wrong. Now once I face Adams and beat him I will not back down from any fight, I will not back down from anybody who wishes to have a crack at the world title, I won’t run away and hiding like a little **** and I ain’t going to start now with Trine Larsen. Trine my dear I’m afraid your time is up for beating me, I will not let that happen one bit. I must move forward, I must get to the next round and I will win the world title.”

Oliver smiles at Derrick and taps him on his chest.

“ That’s my boy, Come on lets hit the showers and go find those brothers of ours, Feck knows what they're doing with out us.”

The scene ends with Derrick and Oliver heading into the changing room and laughter can be heard from the two friends.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2015, 03:55:19 am »

So gooood!!!!!!! Dude, seriously you have been KILLING it! \o/

I would take a loss to this submission and be totally okay with it, haha! Crazy fast improvement in like a week or two! Looks like you found the same groove you have with Conrad with Delly now! Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2015, 05:42:11 pm »

Thanks Steph and so looking forward to reading yours, Don't hold anything back now will you?
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2015, 01:40:09 am »

Nevah do mah friend <3
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2015, 02:10:46 am »

Good girl, I just hope that my loss record doesn't overtake my win record Tongue
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: