Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:24:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

I heard the Voice of Thunder

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I heard the Voice of Thunder  (Read 58 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: March 18, 2015, 12:26:42 pm »

-What if it all ended? What if everything that ever came to be was gone just like that, within a flash, vanished without a trace? All of the hard work, the dedication, everything that was supposed to pay off would amount to absolutely nothing. There would be no legacy left behind, there would be no trace of what you have accomplished, the only thing that would matter would be the leftover aura of what was once very much alive. A presence must be established in order to be felt no matter what happens, certain individuals are incapable of making such a dominating presence known. Eventually, their memory would fade would away completely, but a presence left by just one man would imply that he is not only a man, it would imply that he is in fact an immortal. These are the kind of thoughts Abram as racing through is mind at all times, he truly believes in himself so much so that he feels, deep down, he is very much an immortal among regular men. The very thing that makes him think this way is the one thing that saved him from his despair, the one thing that brought him out of the dark, the WWG world heavyweight championship. In his time of need the championship came and saved him, eventhough it is materialistic, it represents being the absolute best the company has to offer. Abram has found a strong love for the championship, it has become a borderline obsession for him as the thought of losing it would drive him further into his subtle madness. The camera opens up, showing a close up shot of Abrams eyes, his trance like stare is lost in the gold glow of the championship title, the camera slowly zooms out showing Abram sitting in a chair in a dimly lit room just staring at the thing he holds dear. He runs his hand slowly across the texture of the title, then across his name that sits at the bottom, an expression of accomplishment slowly creeps across his face. His trance is cut off by a faint voice of the man sitting directly across from him, that man happens to be WWG's own ringside announcer, Adrian Riley. Adrian cuts Abram out of his trance.-

Adrian Riley
"Abram? Abram are you ok?"

-Abram slowly raises his head and stares at Adrian. Abram then slowly leans back and sits up right, he folds the championship neatly and places it on the table next to him. The championship sits perfectly in frame as Abram crosses his hands and continues his stare at Adrian.-

Abram
"Of course, should I not be?"

Adrian Riley
"Not at all, I want you to be as comfortable as you can be during this interview. Here we are, a week after last weeks Carnage where you were held hostage at the conclusion of the show. Tell us Abram, what was going through your mind when you came just seconds away from suffering a fatal attack by Trevor Blackwell?"

-Abram squints, his stare of patience turns into more of a look of misunderstanding.-

Abram
"Tell me something Adrian, what would you like me say? Would you like me to tell you that I was frightened that Trevor and his family were going to severely injure me? Would you like me to describe a scenario where I was intimidated by Trevor and his little weapon? Instead, I will just tell you the reality of the situation that occurred just last week. The reality Adrian is simply this, if I were to admit to you and everyone watching that I was intimidated last week it would imply that I have some sort of fear whenever in Trevor Blackwells presence. If that were the case then I would happily admit it because it would be a reality, the fact is however that it is not reality because I do not feel fear when Trevor or any of the Blackwells are around. Call it a macho like attitude or call it being foolish, either way it does not discard the fact that the reality is a very easy picture to paint, it's simplistic, I do not fear Trevor Blackwell nor his family. That being said, the one thing that was going through my mind was not what is going to happen, but, believe it or not, it was whether or not Trevor would actually do it."

Adrian Riley
"So you were thinking if Trevor was actually going to hit you with the singapore cane or not?"

Abram
"Precisely. As I sat there held down in front of Trevor, I looked up into his eyes and do you want to know what I saw Adrian?"

-Adrian nods.-

Abram
"I did not see the anarchist attitude he portrays to the public, I did not see a ruthless brother that would do anything for his family, I saw fear. Plain and simple I saw the remnants of a defeated man that could not take his loss with pride, therefore I saw fear and intimidation slowly consume his brain and I wanted to see how far he would go. I wanted to see if Trevor Blackwell had the courage to end me right then and right there and he did not do it. Why? I do not know, but I saw in his eyes that he is a man that cannot get the job done and quite frankly Adrian, that's all I needed to see."

Adrian Riley
"Many would debate you on that Abram, what we all saw last week was you barely escaping due to the Ascensions involvement. Not only that but many would also say that without the Ascension, you would not have won the match against Trevor. My question to you is, what do you say to people that make these claims?"

-With a slight adjust to his seating, Abram leans forward just a bit.-

Abram
"Think about it this way Adrian, you take a man who has infinite knowledge about the sun, you stick that man in a room with a group of people who have infinite knowledge about Earth, you have these people talking amongst themselves about how certain things work on Earth and how things should be run. Then you have the man who knows the sun walk smack dab in the middle of that group, he then tries to explain to these people how the Earth cannot survive without the sun and how certain things on Earth would not be if it werent for the sun doing this and causing that. What do you think those people would do Adrian? They would brush that man off and push him aside because he is speaking about something that does not grab their attention, nobody listens to him because nobody cares regardless of if what he was saying was based on fact. That mans theory gets lost in the mix of others talking about the same thing over and over again, and all the man wanted to do was share his knowledge about something different. He was trying to introduce a different scenario, but nobody listened because it did not matter."

Adrian Riley
"What is the point behind that story?"

Abram
"The point is that eventhough that mans stories were based out of fact, it did not have a purpose in the story about Earth because it did not matter anymore. It already happened, so when people talk about the Ascension getting involved in my match with Trevor which, as they would say, caused me to pick up the victory over him, their theory does not matter because the match already happened. Everyone has an opinion Adrian, and everyone has a theory, however, either way you spin this story the ending result is still the same, I defeated Trevor Blackwell and I eliminated him from the tournament. That is the only story that matters now. Not how it happened, not what if this happened, just how it is."

Adrian Riley
"We are just a few days away from the next pay per view coming up, WWG Venom, where you will be placed inside a hell of a cell match against the Blackwell Family. You will be teaming up with the Ascension taking them on and if they win, they are awarded with championship opportunities, Tony and Kristina get a shot at the tag team championships and Trevor gets a shot at the WWG heayweight championship. How do you prepare for something like the hell in a cell match and how are you going to stop the Blackwells from winning?"

-Abram takes a moment to pause, he then straightens his posture once again and stares at the WWG championship. His trance gets deeper and deeper as he then slowly stares back at Adrian, this time Abrams expression is that cold, dark, dead like stare that only belongs to the beast within. As Abram speaks, his tone is subtlety stern, more intimidating than his previous.-

Abram
"No one is taking my championship away from me Adrian. No one. I am attached to my championship and it will be a very cold day in hell when that person comes along claiming they are the one that takes my championship away from me. Everybody seems to think that I am holding onto this, warming it up for the next one to take it, they do not realize that this belongs to me no matter what. This is my key to immortality, without it, I am lost once again and I simply cannot have that. To answer your questions, one cannot prepare for a match like hell in a cell, one can only get excited for it. I am excited that I get to step into a structure such as that for one distinct purpose, to quiet those who do not believe. To silence the ones that do not see the fates of people like Tony Blackwell, people like Kristina Blackwell, and especially people like Trevor Blackwell. Everyone wants to talk, that seems to be the ongoing trend and while I cannot relate or fall victim to current trends I can understand that people instill hope into those they try to live through. These people in the WWG Universe, these fans are misguided and have been presented a false reality where they see those they can relate to become current leaders and innovators of this company. They instill their hopes into people like the Blackwells because the Blackwells are easy people for them to relate to, they want them to succeed, they want Trevor to succeed just so they can live vicariously through him. What these people do not understand is that hopes and dreams only exist to counteract the devastation they try to run from, and while their hopes and dreams silence the noise of devastation, it is not permanent. The agonizing pain returns to them when they realize that the devastation they have tried so hard to run away from is the reality that they must face. They must learn to cope with it because that is the way things work in the real world, and when they realize this, they will grow stronger. When they learn that they spent way too much time wasting their energy by putting all of their hope into Trevor Blackwell they will come to understand, and maybe even appreciate what I have done for them."

Abram
"I am not now, but when they see that Trevor Blackwell is nothing more than failure and a fraud, they will understand that all I have been trying to do this entire time was help them. I am trying to help them see the world for what it truly is, I am trying to show them that they cannot have their hero Trevor Blackwell win because he simply is not allowed to win. He can't win, he had his time to prove it and he came up short. He saw this, and more importantly I saw this when he, once again, failed to do what he intended on doing by not taking me out at the end of last weeks show. Trevor has every right to be angry, he knows deep down that he is not my equal and do not misunderstand me Adrian, I am not sitting here radiating arrogance based out of my own self worth, I am stating the obvious by pointing out the fact that it does not matter anymore. Trevors hopes, his dreams, they are slowly falling to pieces and he is now realizing this. However, instead of embracing his fate by acknowledging that his fabricated reality is succumbing to the pressure of the real world, he is refusing to drop the facade and is reaching for his shot at immortality. I have been standing by watching Trevor act out this game he plays, I have observed his character, time and time again I have failed to become impressed or intimidated by him or his family. Instead, I have become fascinated by his unwillingness to accept the way things are, Trevor keeps climbing and he keeps crawling his way to my position in the clouds. He continues his path just to attempt to sit in my seat that represents immortality but everytime he arrives, he seems to think that he is within a fingertips distance of claiming my championship, when, in reality, he is only a fingertip away from touching the bottom of my chair. This charade Trevor Blackwell is playing has to come to an end, and I tried Adrian, I tried to let things be and to let the Blackwells remain as fictional characters in their own little world, but now I see that their world is slowly starting to leak over into mine. I see this and I simply have to stop it before it becomes something that gets way too out of hand, fiction and fact should never cross paths Adrian, and that very much represents the spectrum in which Trevor and I stand on. His position is based out of fiction, as I stand on the side of fact, and the more Trevor reaches over that line to the side I reside in, the more his image starts to lessen. So when I say that there is no way Trevor Blackwell is going to take this championship...my championship away from me..."

-Abram then turns and looks into the camera.-

Abram
"You must realize that I am dead serious. You will, and you cannot take what is mine Trevor, even if you were to escape the hell in a cell at Venom with your dignity in tact rest assure you will not escape with a number one contendership to immortality. This cannot be because this is not how it's supposed to be, you can take your image and your quest for change and you can go back to your fairy tale, what once had a place no longer does Trevor and the sooner you realize this the better you and your family will be. You must not test me or my power within this area of the Universe that is reality, because if you do Trevor, if you do you will realize that as soon as fiction attempts a cross over, it will become non existent. The question I will leave you with Trevor, so that you can ask yourself and your family this, is what happens when Trevor Blackwell no longer exists? What happens when Trevor Blackwell, the character, comes face to face with Trevor Blackwell, the boy? If you do not want to accept this possibility then you must not keep pushing, for I assure you, I will expose you, and you will lose everytime."
[/color]

-Abram goes back to looking at the WWG championship as Adrian signals for a signal cut.-

END

"The man was perceived as being the one on the white horse, many thought he represented hope from a distance. As he grew closer, they saw the white turn to black, the image of death was upon them."
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 08:42:51 pm »

Man, oh man, the feud between these guys is getting intense! Still totally in awe with his way with words- so calm for the most part, but I still get those danger goosebumps!

And as usual; love the quote at the end!
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 11:10:42 am »

Of course you would be creepy and cryptic, it's your new deal lol, nicely done, I like our odds this week.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: