Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 01:35:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Conspiracy Theories

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Conspiracy Theories  (Read 121 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: March 26, 2015, 09:14:40 am »

The scene opens up backstage of whatever Australian arena Carnage was set to air from this week.  The cameras have caught up with Rayven, who is walking through the backstage area with her Absolute title slung over her shoulder, and walking with purpose.  She walks past WWG’s backstage interviewer, Jackson Green, and he hurries to catch up to her.

Jackson::
“Rayven!  Can I get a moment of your time?”

Rayven stopped and turned her gaze on him, seeming as though she were trying to stare a hole through him until he decided better of this decision, but then she suddenly smiled.

Rayven::
“Go right ahead, Jackson.  What’s up?”

“I just wanted to get your thoughts.  Last week at Venom, you managed to retain your Absolute championship.  How do you feel after that?”

Rayven laughed and patted the main plate of the title on her shoulder.

“Was it really any surprise?  I told everyone I was going to retain this title at Venom, and that’s exactly what I did.  I don’t see how this could come as a surprise to anyone.”

“Well some are saying that you had some help with your win.  It looked like Trine Larsen was about to win the match when Ludd Gwenn and Weight came down to interfere and, ultimately, cost her the match.”

Rayven seemed a bit surprised by this comment and shrugged a bit, shifting her title higher on her shoulder.

“I don’t know who these some are, or where they got this crazy idea from, but the simple fact of the matter is, they’re wrong.  I’ve got no connections to Ludd, Weight, Licious, or anyone else associated with The New Movement.  If anything, Trine brought that bad business upon herself.  She’s already shown herself aligned with the Blackwells and their Revolution, I’m not surprised Licious sent his goons to interfere with her and keep more power from going to the other side of the battle.  As for me?  I’m just a lone wolf out here looking out for number one, and I took advantage of the situation.  Is that so wrong?”

Jackson shook his head.

“No, nothing wrong with that at all.  But are you really saying that you aren’t taking a side in this battle that has split the WWG roster?”

“What reason do I have to join either side?  On one hand, you’ve got Trevor and his merry bunch of misfits, the only one of which I actually halfway like is Trine.  Oh yeah, and his sister attacked me once, and I’ve got the scars right here on my cheek to remind myself of that every day.  On the other hand, Licious and his crew haven’t really done me any favors.  They haven’t attacked me, either, but there’s still no love there.  His golden boy Abrams still has that World championship I intend to get my hands on sooner or later, so that would surely cause some tension sooner or later.  So when you look at it this way, the only solution I see is to keep doing what I’m doing, and take care of myself.”

“This week, you team up with Tony Blackwell to take on Wretched Nobody and Nick Sadistic.  How do you feel about this new tag team partner?  And how do you feel about taking on your former family?”

“Wow, Jackson, getting pretty forward, aren’t you?  Asking two questions at once like that?  It’s ok, I’ll overlook it this time, and I’ll even do you the favor of answering both of them, and in order.  First off, my feelings about teaming up with Tony are...meh.  I really don’t care who I team up with, so long as they don’t try to screw me over as soon as my back is turned.  Now as I said, there’s no love lost between me and the Blackwells, but when it boils down to it, he’s not the one that cut up my pretty face, that was his b*tch sister.  So as long as she doesn’t get jealous that I’m getting too close to her brother and come down and try to cut me up again, I think me and Tony will be able to get along just fine this week.  Seriously though, isn’t their relationship just a little bit weird?  They say they’re siblings, but I don’t know...”

“As for having to face my old family?  Wretchie and Big Brother Nicky?  I couldn’t ask for an easier match.  And this is also why I’m not worried at all about who my teammate is.  With those two as my opponents, I don’t even need a partner.  I could take care of them myself.  However, I won’t get mad if Tony does decide to lend a hand.  It’s always fun to watch someone else get tossed around the ring from the relative safety of the apron.  But here’s the problem that Wretch and Nick will face with me as their opponent.  I used to be one of them.  I know every trick they’re capable of, and every ploy that Grace will try to use against me in order to get the win this week.  None of them are going to work on me, Grace, so you may as well not even try.  Trust me when I say there is literally nothing new you can do to try and throw me off of my game, so stay at home in your trailer, and let the boys take their lumps like they should.  Nick has been nothing more than a joke ever since he lost this very title that I hold, and Wretch hasn’t been the same either since I cost him his World title in the elimination chamber.  The way the dominos are lined up to fall, this match should be little more than a cake walk for me and ol’ blue-eyes.”

"There's been a lot of bad blood between you and The Family since you turned on them, and for the last few weeks Nick has been playing these sort of mind games with you.  Do you think he's just trying to get inside of your head, or do you think there's something more sinister going on?"

Rayven smirked a bit and gave Jackson an almost pitying look.

"Jackson, you sure know how to ask the hard hitting questions, don't you?  Do I think there's something more sinister going on with Nick?  Not at all.  If he were up to something more than just playing with the light switch to try and throw me off of my game, then that would mean he's got two brain cells to rub together, and I would have to seriously question where he found the first one.  It's just simple theatrics and honestly, he probably got the idea from Grace because he couldn't come up with anything so clever on his own.  Not that what he's been doing is clever, but for Nick this would be quite the achievement.  But as far as the why, I know exactly why he's doing it.  Months and MONTHS ago, he lost this very same Absolute title that's sitting on my shoulder.  And ever since then, he just hasn't been the same big bad scary monster, and it's given him a complex.  An inferiority complex.  And rightly earned, because now he finally realizes just how Inferior he is to me and everyone else around here.  He's never gotten over that loss, and to this very day he thinks he still has some sort of claim to my title.  A few weeks around go I explained to him how he needed to get in line behind Trine, Yolandi, and Alexander Lord.  Lucky for little Nicky, Licious did his best to move that line right along and allowed me the opportunity to beat all three of them at the same time, and that's just what I did.  So with no one else currently in the hunt, it looks like this is your opportunity to step up to the plate and swing for the fences, Nick.  In fact, I'm going to make it all the easier for you and say that, so long as Licious agrees to it, I'll put this title on the line against you next week on Carnage.  Because when it boils down to it, you can turn the lights off and on and burn all the effigies of yourself you can make, but at the end of the day, I'm just not scared of you Nick.  I know your tricks, and I know that I'm better than you, so that's why I'm so confident that I could beat you this week, next week, a month from now, or even next year on your birthday.  It doesn't matter where, it doesn't matter when, I've got your number, Nick."

"Now this theory is a bit further put there, but it's still one that I've heard a few times and seems to be gaining some traction.  Some people are thinking that this whole new attitude you've got is just a ploy, that you're still aligned with The Family in secret."

This comment causes Rayven to roll her eyes.

"These people are pointing to your relationship with Yolandi Visser as proof of this."

"Next you'll be trying to tell me that Bigfoot is real, and it was him that crashed those UFOs in Roswell, and now he's being hid in Area 51 by the Illuminati.  Seriously, do you buy into every crazy conspiracy you hear?  Let me be clear about something here, regardless of whatever feelings I may or may not have for my little tokoloshe, I have no love left for The Family.  For as long as I've been here in WWG, Grace Brutal has had Wretch on a very, very short leash.  She can deny it all she wants, but she controls that poor soul like a puppet, and she was trying to put those same strings on me before I broke away from her.  It's a formula, and you can see it in play with how Faith came in, neutered Nick, and strung him up like a puppet.  Neither one of them have had an independent thought of their own in months.  And if Yolandi isn't careful, they'll try to do the same thing to her in time.  That would truly be a shame, because I know Yolandi, when she's thinking freely of her own volition, she's one of the most beautiful minds you will find around here.  I don't want Grace and her twisted family to take that sense of spirit away from her, and THAT, is my only vested interest I have in The Family.  Now seriously, Jackson, do you have any more real questions for me or are you going to throw more fan speculation and conspiracy theories at me?  Come on, I'm dying to hear the one about how I'm actually an alien and my natural hair color is actually blue."

That drew a good-hearted laugh from Jackson and he shook his head.

"No, that's all the questions I have for today.  Thank you for your time, Rayven."

"Oh no, Jackson.  Thank you!"

She flicked him on the nose, then turned and skipped off down the hallway as the scene fades to black.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 04:23:37 am »

And that is why you are absolute champion, Well done Jim, Top work young sir.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2015, 11:50:29 am »

Wrong. He's absolute champ cause Trine handed it to him  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2015, 03:10:06 pm »

Wtf... I don't have a belt right now!!
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

jacegryphon

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2015, 07:21:51 pm »

Wrong. He's absolute champ cause Trine handed it to him  Wink

Bruh, muh kayfabe!  You're breaking it!
Report Spam   Logged
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2015, 07:52:55 pm »

idgaf, you's are noobs. Call it payback. Also I had to let people know I didn't pick your rp last week over Trine's lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2015, 09:45:31 pm »

It's like a hundred times more interesting for someone else to have it! The three of them are so good I was expecting to lose anyway lmao! Like if Yolanda won it- it would be like "Oh **** she got what she wanted!" Lord is like- "Yaaay! He got it back!" Rayven is like- "Now she has to fight off Nick AND Yonlandi!"

if I took it it's like....eh alright...

Plus two championships is a bit much.  One is enough for me thanks  lmaoo
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2015, 02:10:44 am »

^ You seeing this Jim?  That's how you do a pal a favor by kicking them in the ball bag and throwing them to the wolves. L.fair!
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

jacegryphon

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2015, 06:07:06 am »

She does these things because she hates me...
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2015, 07:43:27 am »

Oh yeah, you have the Carnage Championship, I got an email saying Jakob may be interested in going after that until the next PPV lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: