Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 06:41:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG: The End

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG: The End  (Read 358 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: May 13, 2015, 12:40:54 pm »

WWG: The End

Live Thursday 28th of May 2015 from The MCG in Melbourne, Australia.

WWG Carnage Championship Triple Threat Match
Wretched Nobody vs Trine Larsen vs Derrick Trotter

WWG Team Titles
The Ascension(c) vs Tony & Kristina Blackwell

WWG Absolute Championship Triple Threat Match
Rayven(c) vs Tony Almeida vs Nick Sadistic

King of H@rdcore Match
Jakob Hysteria vs Scott Carr vs Vengenza vs Derrick Trotter vs Tony Blackwell vs Thaddeus Rains vs Wretched Nobody vs Rayven vs Nick Sadistic vs Trevor Blackwell vs Derek Kronos vs Gatorman vs Barney Green vs Maxwell Lord

Roofed Steel Cage Match
Licious vs Trevor Blackwell

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Main Event Ladder Match
Abram Adams(c) vs The Ascension vs Nick Sadistic vs Trine Larsen vs Alexander Lord vs Rayven vs Derrick Trotter

« Last Edit: May 13, 2015, 11:14:18 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 11:35:35 pm »

"Tonight legends will be born, dreams will be made but also shattered. Tonight it all comes to an End. When there's an End a new beginning is born. Ladies and Gentlenan, Welcome to The End"

The telecast begins and the theme song for tonight's event plays around the arena as fireworks go off all around the arena. The crowd is alive as the camera scans around the sold out Melbourne Cricket Ground. The camera's swing over to our announce team tonight, Adrian Riley and Chris Arenas.

Chris Arenas
Welcome to The End. What a atmosphere it is here tonight Adrian. I know we've been to the MCG before but there's something special about tonight.

Adrian Riley
It's The End. The first one of its kind, The End isa  unique concept that will end a international tour every year. Fans from all around the world have travelled here tonight just to see this event. With the matches we have lined up for you, I don't blame them.

Chris Arenas
We want to run threw these matches with you and we will start with the opening match tonight....

The lights in the arena fade down as the audience wonder what's coming next. There's a buzz around the crowd as people start to chat to whoever is sitting next to them and share their theories on what's about to happen.Suddenly, a spotlight shines on the entrance as the opening guitar riff to Everlong begins.

Adrian Riley
Hold that thought it looks like someone else has other plans.

The crowd is now on it's feet, roaring it's approval at the return of The Rick and Lacey Rain. The camera pans around the audience before settling upon the spotlight shining over the curtain as it pulls back. The Rick and Lacey are hand in hand and the reaction is deafening as they make their way down to the ring. Once at ringside, the couple kiss and then head towards opposite corners of the ring. They both climb a set of turnbuckle and raise their arms up, holding their hands in a 'rock on' pose before both dropping down into the ring. Rick looks over to the corner, where the ring announcer holds out their microphone for him to take. Usually, Rick would address the crowd first but he hands over the microphone to his wife. Lacey seems a little surprised, but Rick insists on her talking first as she nervously stands waiting for the audience to settle down.

Lacey Rain: "It's really good to be back!"

The crowd's positive response seems to settle Lacey's nerves as she smiles.

Lacey Rain: "I'm really not used to talking before Rick does."

Lacey takes a deep intake of breath as the crowd starts to chant her name.

Lacey Rain: "You guys are far too kind. You know, for the last few years I've been playing lots of different roles in our family. Mother, wife, homemaker... All of those things have been a joy for me. Something I'm extremely proud of. I love my family with all of my heart! You know, a few weeks back someone asked me what I intended to do when I went back to work. It got me to thinking, what is my career? I mean, when I was younger I worked at Tim Hortons... Now don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with working at Tim Hortons but I always dreamed big. I didn't want to keep my feet firmly in Toronto, I wanted to see the world and now here I am in Melbourne, Australia!"

There's the usual seal of approval from the hometown crowd at their mention.

Lacey Rain: "Here I am in Melbourne, because of my husband and everything that he's achieved in this ring. I know his time in WWG has been short, but you all know who he is. The thing is, a lot of people think of me as his wife, maybe even his manager. Being The Rick's wife and manager is awesome but... I'm a trained wrestler. Trained by my husband, trained to step into this ring and compete against the best of them. That's what I want my career to be. So if you'll have me... I'd like to announce my intent to become an active competitor right here in World Wrestling Generation!"

The crowd certainly like the sound of that as there is an enormous cheer throughout the building. Lacey smiles as the crowd begins to chant her name again. Lacey soaks up the chants and motions over to her husband, hugging him and then handing him the microphone.

The Rick: "Before we get into this... Lacey, I love you baby!"

Sounds of 'awww' and cheers echo throughout the building.

The Rick: "Not only do I love you, I am damned proud of you. You're the most incredible woman I've met, an amazing mother, a beautiful wife... I know once you step inside this ring to compete that you'll be adding fierce competitor to your résumé. Now, with that said... Melbourne, it's been a long, long time!"

Que another massive cheer from the capacity crowd as they then chant The Rick's name.

The Rick: "Let's go back a few months, The Rick booked in a match against Spider. Spider no shows, and I make an open challenge. People told me I was crazy, but the fact of the matter is that I did what anyone else would do, show they were ready to compete. Because it's being ready to compete, being here to entertain you fans that drives us. So there I was, waiting for someone like The Ascencion, Wretched Nobody or even Del Boy to walk down the aisle and face me in a match. Instead, Lludd Gwenn and Weight took me out, more than likely from the orders of Licious!"

Boos from the crowd, as a welcome back chant starts up.

The Rick: "I know most people expected me to walk out here and call Licious out, but from what I gather he's got his hands full at the moment with Trevor Blackwell. So I'm not going to go after Licious by getting into an altercation with him. Oh no, I'm going to take something. I'm going to take the WWG World Championship, I'm going to scratch and claw my way to the top of this company and be a champion you people can be proud of, and be the flag bearer for this company. I'm going to take the WWG World Championship and defend it against each and every member of the WWG roster. That's my endgame, that's my revenge. I'm going to let Trevor Blackwell and Licious tear each other apart tonight, and whoever wins I want them to take notice. I am back in the WWG! I'm back to compete, and I'm back to climb to the top of the mountain. The Rick will be the WWG World Heavyweight Champion, and whoever is in charge you're just going to have to like it because there is no other way!"

Rick drops the microphone to the ground as he and Lacey pose for the crowd. The scene fades to a commercial for the next episode of Carnage.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 11:42:09 pm »

Adrian Riley
What a way to start off The End with a bang, The Rick returns along with his wife Lacey who has announced her return to in ring action. I look forward to seeing them compete here in the future.

Chris Arenas
It surely will be interesting to see what these two can bring to the WWG, but hold on Adrian I got word we are heading backstage to the parking lot.

Wretched Nobody is seen walking in the parking lot underneath the arena as he heads towards the entrance of the arena when he stops dead in his tracks suddenly as he hears the loud screech of tyres in the distance. He turns around and coming down the drive way is a bright yellow three wheeler van with Trotters Independent Traders written in black on the side of it. It speeds round the corner and comes to a holt a few feet away from Wretch.

The back door of the van suddenly swings open and out jumps Mike Conrad and Rodney, Rodney is carrying a woolen bag about waist height Wretch gets into fighting mode, Conrad charges at him - Wretched Nobody grabs Conrad up and slams him to the ground where they begin to brawl on the floor, Wretch fights free of Conrad's grasp and stomps on Conrad's abdomen. Wretched Nobody seeths looking at the two stars holding the bag. Rodney runs over to him and slings the bag over his head holding Nobody with all his might. James Thomas gets out of the driver's seat and helps Rodney beat on the confined monster!  Conrad gets up  and rushes into the van which he speeds off camera at a speed of leaving smoke behind him.

Meanwhile James, Rodney and Wretch are still brawling on the floor the sound of squeeling tires again

James jumps on Wretch and tries to choke out the big man, but Wretch charges back and bounces James off the side of a car Wretch throws of the bag and Wretch then grabs hold of Rodney and slams him into the wall - his back hitting first then Wretch grabs Rodney up off the ground and lifts him high in the and then face plants him to the concrete!

Wretch then stands himself up and looks at the yellow van in the distance pukling a hard u-turn inside the parking garage he snarls and then looks down the hood at Mike Conrad bearing in on him.  Conrad doesn't change course until he realizes The Wretched Nobody won't move!  Wretched Nobody is still clipped by the van and sent back into the ground hard.  Conrad slams on the brakes and gets out of the van.  He opens the back hatch and helps James inside.

In the background - The Wretched Nobody sits up!  Conrad turns to collect Rodney but an angry Wretched Nobody begins getting up Conrad shakes his head realizing he won't be able to get Rodney.  Conrad charges him as James gets up, haggard but able enough to get Rodney into the van as Conrad and Wretch throw punches!  James gets Rodney to safety and understanding Conrad's sacrifice - he gets two thirds of them away.

The Wretched Nobody grabs up Conrad and piles him into the garage floor with a Lobotomy!  Wretched Nobody sits watching the van peel away - he stands and grabs Conrad by the scalp before dragging him by the hair into the arena.

Scene cuts and opens inside the office of Licious.

Lludd Gween
Did you hear what that punk just said about you, why do superstars think they can keep messing with you.

Licious
I'm not worried about some punk who will never be World Champion of my company. Tonight I finally put an end to Trevor Blackwell and his little Revolution. That gives me and idea Lludd. While ending the PPV with the champion Abram Adams ontop of his mountain would be great, I have a vision. That vision is me standing over the defeated and unemployed body of Trevor Blackwell as the fans sitting out there in a sold out MCG bow down to there ruler. Frederick Kavanagh will finally be dealt with once and for all, and The New Movement will take centre stage in a stand of victory.

Lludd Gween
I can already picture it now Sir.

The scene then enters into the arena inside the locker room of Derrick Trotter, Rodney, Oliver and James Thomas are sitting down all battered and Bruised and in walks Derrick Trotter. He stops dead in his tracks mouth wide open wondering what the hell has happened, He then looks at Rodney in a stern way.

What they hell have you done, And where the **** is Mike?

Rodney looks up to his brother before answering.

We thought we could help you in your match tonight but......

But **** what? Derrick yelled

It all went wrong . Rodney replied.

We got our butts kicked by Wretched and now he has Conrad and we don't know what to do, Sorry bro, We thought we were doing good?

Derrick starts to panic a little and paces up and down.

You **** idiots, You have only made matters worse, for fucks sake, Wretched is now going to thing that I told you to do this and that I gave you the order to try and kick the **** out of him.Now he has Mike and god knows what that **** freak is doing to him?
If you weren't my brother or my extended family I would kick the **** out of you right now!

Suddenly the door fly's open and then and Mike Conrad staggers inside and falls into Derrick who grabs him Conrad looks at Derrick in a worried way.

You all right Mike, What the **** happened?

Mike gasp's for air a little and then lifts up his T-shirt which has got blood stains coming through the shirt, he lifts it up and there are letters scratched into the skin of Conrads chest which Derrick reads out to the rest of the boys.

Nobody is going to Get You!

Derrick turns round to Oliver, James and Rodney and looks in deep shock as the scene then fades to black.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 12:12:27 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 11:49:10 pm »

WWG Carnage Championship Triple Threat Match
Wretched Nobody vs Trine Larsen vs Derrick Trotter

Adrian Riley
Up next is the first match of this evening and see's the WWG Carnage Championship being defended in Carnage rules. Lets take a look back at the history between these three superstars.

* A video package is shown highlighting the history between Wretched Nobody, Derrick Trotter & Trine Larsen. It shows Trine Larsen and Wretched somewhat sharing some moments, being Trine calms him down, maybe a friendship has formed. It shows Wretched Nobody attacking Derrick Trotter and Mike Conrad several times, and they relation which also has Trine coming to the rescue of her friend Derrick Trotter*

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall and is for the WWG Carnage Championship. This match will be contested under Carnage Rules which means there is no disqualification, no countouts, Pinfalls count anywhere. Introducing first the challenger, Derrick Trotter.

Adrian Riley
This is going to be one hell of a match. Someone isn't going to be walking out.

Yellow pyrotechnics races of into the rafters then Only fools and horses rages out of the arena speakers the fans in the arena start to cheer loudly when all five members of dells rangers walk out onto the stage with Derrick Trotter at the front followed by Rodney,Mike Conrad and Oliver and James Thomas they march down to the ring tagging fans as they go they get to the ring and Derrick Trotter walks up and climbs through the ropes as the other four members stay out side of the ring.

Before Matt Thomas can announce anything else Lludd Gween's music plays and he walks out onto the ramp with a microphone.

Lludd Gween
Before we continue with this match, I want to address a matter. By orders of Licious himself I have been sent out here to announce to the members of the Del Rangers that they are banned from ringside. If you will please leave, otherwise force will be used.

The Del Rangers aren't happy but they obey and start to leave up the ramp.

Chris Arenas
Even after the warning from Wretched the Del Rangers still had Trotters back.

The arena lights flicker and suddenly everything falls under a deep blanket of darkness.  There is a single spotlight beaming to life in the middle of the ring, revealing an old battered Victorian gothic music box.  The ratchet lever on the music box begins to spin and we all hear the gentle sounds of a music box eerily creep throughout the cold arena air that grows more ominous with every dainty pluck of pins and teeth, leaving us in the pitch of blackness, gripped by the callous, talon-clawed hands of fear as Lux Aeterna Tenebrosi Stellata begins to play.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen - Brace yourselves!

The center of the entranceway lights up and we see the silhouette of a small woman.  She is amped up and excited  Grace Brutal makes her way down the aisle alone as smoke crawls across the canvas surrounding everyone in the ring, at ringside and into the audience.

Matt Thomas :  Making her way down the aisle the lovely and macabre Morose Rose herself, Grace Brutal!

Grace makes her way up the steel steps and into the ring.  She walks to the music box and closes it.  A tiny spark flicks outside the ring. The spark quickly and suddenly turns into a small flame stood upon the wick of a candle which illuminates the contours and crevices of The Wretched Nobody's haggard mask.

Matt Thomas: This Dark Star hails from The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts and at Six Foot Eleven inches tall – at Three Hundred and Forty Four Pounds he is… a former Two Time WWG Heavyweight champion Champion of the WORLD!  THE WRETCHED NOBODY!

Nobody blows the candle out and the arena lights rise again.  He slithers under the bottom rope and slides back sitting in the corner.  Nobody reaches for the top rope and pulls himself back to his feet.  He rolls his neck and glares hard at the floor as he rocks side to side in his corner – gently tapping together the tips of his fingers seeming intent on hearing the sweet release of the bell ringing.

Chris Arenas
The Del Rangers had to leave, but Grace is allowed to stay at ringside.

Adrian Riley
There was like 5 guys, Grace is just one.

Chris Arenas
That's all she needs to be.

The beginning of Love Bites (But So Do I) by Halestorm plays over the speakers.  The lights glow teal as the curtain flutters and Trine bursts through wearing a Trine Larsen t-shirt over her ring attire, brightly smiling she spins taking the belt from around her waist she pops the buttons and comes back to face the audience with the Carnage title held high above her head.  Trine smiles wide at the wild fans and waves to some kids in the audience as she makes her way across the stage making sure to acknowledge all the sections of the jam packed arena.

Matt Thomas: Introducing, Hailing from Bismarck, North Dakota!  She stands a Height of 5'1” tall.  And she comes down the aisle at an official Weight of 110lbs.  She is YOUR WWG Carnage Champion!  The Bismarck Bombshell - Trine Larsen!

Trine makes her way down the ramp, high energy, and amping up the crowd around her. She takes a moment to sign a couple of autographs and even stops for a Selfie with a couple of eager, phone wielding fans.  Trine spots an excited child in the front row and takes her t-shirt off handing it to the ecstatic kid before she jaunts to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, ducks between the ropes, and blows a kiss to the crowd with a wink.

The three stand in the middle of the ring as the referee calls for the bell and immediately after the ding Derrick Trotter is on Wretched Nobody just going in for the kill but Wretched soon over powers Derrick grabbing him by the throat and throwing him backwards across the ring, Derrick rolls a few times and comes to a crash. Trine then tries her luck as she tries to lock up with Wretched but Wretched kicks her in the face with a massive boot, Grace on the outside jumps in approval.

Chris Arenas
Ouch! Trine got her head kicked off!

Wretched goes to bend down to pick up Trine but in the corner of his eye he see's something, that something is Derrick Trotter charging at him with a steel chair, Wretched blocks the steel chair with his forearm and then kicks the chair from Derrick's hands as it goes flying over into the corner. Wretched picks up Derrick lifting him high into the air and walks over to the edge of the ring and throws him over. Derrick bounces of the matting on the outside with a sickening thud.

Adrian Riley
Derrick just got owned!

Wretched turns his attention back to Trine who is halfway back to her feet. Wretched grabs her around the throat pulling her closer to himself and lifts Trine high up into the air. Wretched walks over and goes to throw Trine over the top rope but she wriggles free and lands on her feet behind Wretched. Trine leaps into the air for a dropkick but Wretched counters slapping away her legs, Trine falls to the mat. Wretched reaches down grabbing her by the throat pulling her to her feet. Wretched throws her body first into the ropes but Trine springboards off them and dropkicks Wretched who stumbles to face the entrance ramp and Derrick hits him in the face with the top of the ladder. Wretched goes down.

Adrian Riley
They've taken Wretched off his feet.

Derrick slides the ladder into the ring and enters himself. Derrick grabs the ladder and leans it in the corner. Derrick then grabs Wretched and goes to bring him to his feet but Trine kicks Trotter in the shoulder forcing him upright, she then dives grabbing his head and spinning around planting a DDT. Trine makes the cover on Trotter.

1...Wretched breaks up the count pulling Trine off by the leg and then throws her onto his shoulders. Wretched then charges towards the ladder slamming Trine backfirst into the ladder Derrick set up in the corner. Grace stands on the outside with a smile on her face. Wretched then bounces off the ropes looking for the Sedative on Derrick, but Derrick moves out of the way and Wretched bounces off the ropes coming back to Trotter for another Sedative but Trotter gets his knee's into the ribs of Wretched stopping him in his tracks. Derrick then drives his knee into the side of Wretched's face. Trotter then grabs the ladder and slams it into the side of Wretched knocking him into the corner. Trotter then tosses the ladder into Wretched.

Adrian Riley
That Ladder is going to be the best attack and defence against the Wretched one.

Derrick is pumped up and the crowd chant his name. Trotter grabs the Ladder again holding it in the middle of the ring, he looks at Wretched and looks at Trine who gets up and Derrick hits her with the ladder, Wretched comes towards him but Derrick rams the ladder into his ribs and then straight into his face knocking the monster down. Derrick places the ladder against the ropes and then grabs Trine and scoops her up and slams her onto the ladder, back first.

Chris Arenas
Derrick is using this ladder to his advantage very well.

Adrian Riley
It's good to see him use it on Trine aswell, they are friends but this is wrestling and this is about the carnage championship.

Derrick is then attacked from behind by Wretched knocking him in the back and forcing him to fall to the floor, Wretched then grabs Derrick from behind the neck lifting him up and lifting him up.

Chris Arenas
Is Wretched looking for a lobotomy threw the table?

Wretched has no remorse as he slams Derrick threw the ladder with a lobotomy, Trine moves at the last moment off the ladder. Trine immediately goes to the corner and gets to the top rope looking to hit the Enchanted Highway which she does on Wretched Nobody, Trine makes the cover.

Adrian Riley
I think Trine's going to retain!

1...2....3! NO! Wretched powers out, Trine goes flying into the air and crashes next to Wretched who rolls towards the apron and Grace checks on Wretched. All three wrestlers are down on the mat.

Chris Arenas
Wretched kicked out! I thought Trine had this.

Trine Larsen is the first one back to her feet, she looks kinda shocked but wastes no time as she walks over to were Wretched is laying, she uses the ropes and jumps up planting her feet into the back of Wretched with force knocking him off the apron and to the mat outside. Trine then turns her attention to Derrick who stil hasn't moved from the Lobotomy. Trine once again goes to the corner and climbs to the top, she looks down and goes for a Scrappy Splash but Derrick moves out of the way and she crashes and burns. Derrick is slowly to get back t his feet but backs into the corner stalking Trine. Derrick waits for Trine to get to her feet and she turns around and Derrick hits her with the cashing in. Derrick makes the cover.

Chris Arenas
Can Derrick finally become the WWG Carnage Champion?

Referee counts. 1...2....3, but Trine kicks out just before the 3 count. Derrick quickly gets back to his feet grabbing Trine and lifts her up, Derrick wants to hit the Market Stall but Wretched grabs Trine's foot from the outside of the ring pulling her outside. Derrick turns around to see what happens and Grace jumps up onto the apron spraying something into his eyes, Derrick goes down blind. Wretched tosses Trine back first hard into the announce table. Wretched then grabs her by the arm and whips her hard into the steel ring steps knocking them apart. Wretched grabs the bottom of the steps pulling them towards the announce table.

Adrian Riley
I think Wretched has evil thoughts.

Wretched grabs Trine and tosses her onto the announce table and climbs up after her, Grace looks pleased. Derrick is still in the ring trying to get his eye sight back, he is even walking around the ring throwing random punches, the referee has to dodge a few. Wretched now has Trine ontop of the announce table and he has her between his legs. Wretched lifts her and powerbombs her down hard onto the steel ring steps!

Adrian Riley
HOLY ****!

Chris Arenas
Did you hear that!?

The crowd is booing Wretched, Trine lays lifeless wrapped around the steel ring steps, half hanging off. Grace looks pleased . Wretched steps down from the announce table and heads back into the ring. Wretched then bounces off the ropes hitting a blinded Derrick with a Sedative and he makes the cover.

1...2....3, ding, ding!

Chris Arenas
Wretched has done it.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and NEW WWG Carnage Champion, The Wretched Nobody.

Grace Brutal grabs the championship belt and heads into the ring joining Wretched. Grace celebrates the win while Wretched stands in the middle of the ring holding his WWG Carnage Championship.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:58:46 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2015, 07:12:57 pm »

The camera's head backstage to the parking lot and the Blackwell Family are arriving at the arena.

Chris Arenas
The Blackwell's are here!

The Blackwell family walk towards the entrance ramp when you can hear the screech, and suddenly lights are shining on the Blackwell's. A speeding car comes into frame. The Carr is coming straight for them and at the last minute they dive out of the way to safety. The car speeds away.

Adrian Riley
Woah!

Chris Arenas
Holy ****, that car just tried to run down the Blackwell's.

Tony is quickly back to his feet and he helps his sister to his feet and they go to check on Trevor who is down on the ground, in agonising pain as he clunches at his knee.

Tony Blackwell
Trevor? What the **** man. Kristina, go get some medical staff. Quick.

Kristina runs off towards the arena to get some help for Trevor.

Trevor
This has Licious written all over it.

Trevor stops speaking as lights creep back onto the two Blackwell Brothers, as the car slowly approaches them and stops. It's lights beam on the Blackwell brothers. The car starts to rev, and it gets louder and louder. The back tyres of the car start to make smoke. The driver is about to run both these men down but Tony gets up grabbing a brick sitting beside Trevor.

Tony Blackwell
You son of a ****! You low life scum. You're not messing with just anyone, you're messing with The Motherfucking Blackwell family. You want this, come and get it.

The car releases it's brakes and it moves towards Tony and Trevor. Tony, with the brick in his hand, throws his arm forward pegging the brick straight into the car window, it goes straight threw and one would imagine smashes the driver right in the face as the car veers right and crashes into a pole. Tony pissed heads towards the car.

Adrian Riley
Tony looks like he is going to kill these people in the car.

Tony is fast approaching but before he can get there a driver, holding onto his head, and  passanger flew from the wreckage and quickly get into another car that has come driving by, as they make there escape. Tony calmly bends down grabbing the brick once again and throws it, it smashes into the back of the escape car as it drives out the exit. Medical team come running from the arena to check on Trevor Blackwell.

Chris Arenas
What's this mean for his matches later tonight? What's this mean for Frederick Kavanagh?

Adrian Riley
We will keep you updated throughout the night but we are being told the show must go on.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2015, 07:14:02 pm »

*“Hysteria” by Muse hits over the PA systems as the crowd rises in their seats, turning their attention towards the entrance way as Leif O’Neil makes a surprise appearance. He’s wearing a Trine “Bismark Bombshell” shirt/ He stands at the top, looking around the packed stadium and soon his pyro hits. He holds his arms up and tugs the bottom of his shirt, showcasing it for the camera as he makes his way towards the ring, waving his arms for people to stand.*

Arenas: Apparently we’re going to be joined by Leif O’Neil here Adrian!

Riley: Ohhhhhh Yaaaaaaaay….

Arenas: If you’re sarcasm cured ailments the world could actually benefit from it.

Riley: How do you know they don’t already?

Arenas: Nevertheless it seems like we’ll be hearing from Leif O’Neil is a matter of seconds, he doesn’t look ready for a match.

Riley: He hasn’t wrestled in damn near three months. If anything he better give us a damned explanation to why he’s afraid to lace up.

*As the two have bickered, Leif has made his way towards the ring steps and onto the apron. He pumps his fist in the arm a couple more times and finally enters. Walking across the ring towards the far side, where he’s handed a microphone.*

Leif: Alright Melbourne!!!

*The crowd pops loudly for Leif as he holds the mic out towards them. He gets them to scream a little louder before finally coming to a standstill in the center of the ring. He smiles, a tad innocently as he begins to speak.*

Leif: So, I wanted to come out here to be a bit biased, to be a bit honest, and to be a bit modest…

*He cracks a smile.*

Leif: A bit biased, in saying that tonight, we’ll see the retaining of the Carnage Championship!

*He again smiles as the crowd pops…*

Leif: AND A NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!! TRINE LARSEN!!!!!

*The crowd goes in all out mark mode as Leif points towards his shirt. The haters in the crowd resonate through in small background noise to the cheers. He winks at the camera, with a beaming smile like a proud man.*

Leif: And while I’m happy for Trine, and all that she’s accomplished. All the things that she has done has gotten me thinking about my own career. Has me thinking that maybe, I should have been a bit more honest with myself… and with you….

*There’s a slight pause as Leif’s shoulders kind of sink, he lowers his head only for a second before looking back up.*

Leif: I was already kind of hurt, but we wrestle injured, you all know that. We push through and move forward and sometimes we just don’t know when to stop. I knew there was something wrong but I kept it in the back of my mind, kept fighting it off, holding out, whatever you want to say. And then Nick Sadistic attacked me…

*A pause as the boos come raining down from the crowd.*

Leif: Now, after I was left beaten, the days that followed that were filled with tests checking for this, scans checking for that. Really boring stuff if you think about it too much. It’s all hard work on their part, I just had to wait as patiently as I could. Wait long enough to hear them either tell me that I’m good to go, or that I’ll have to rethink my profession…

*There is another long pause as the stadium gets silent. Leif seems to be getting a bit teary eyed, as he tries to play it off. The camera pans out to show the entire stadium, it’s dead silent, as it goes back to Leif.*

Leif: And, with that being said… I c-

*FIGHT! ”2nd Sucks” by A Day To Remember blares loudly, snapping the silence in half if it were physical. The lights die down as strobes and chaotic green laser lights dance around the entrance way. A wall of smoke pops up at the top as the crowd seems divided. Half cheering like crazy, the other half waiting. As through it, emerges DC.*

Arenas: WHAT THE HELL!?

Riley: WHOSE THIS?

Arenas: THAT’S D.C.!! He used to wrestle for the now closed Mayhem Wrestling Entertainment. He’s a longtime friend of Leif’s trainer Jace Gryphon! There were rumors about him signing with WWG, and I guess now we have our answer to those rumors!

Riley: Still doesn’t tell me a damned thing about who the hell he is!

*DC stands at the top of the ramp, soaking the reaction in, as the crowd gets a little louder, but there are still people who are unsure what to be doing right now. He finally, turns his attention towards the ring, and begins to make the long walk to it. As the song continues he reaches the apron, hops up, and enters the ring through the ropes. He extends his hand out towards Leif, which Leif immediately accepts. DC pulls Leif close for a hug as the two embrace. DC lets go, and steps on the second rope in the corner, pumping up the parts of the crowd that are cheering. He hops down and asks for a mic, as Leif joins him in the center of the ring. The buzz kind of dies down as the two are left standing there.*

DC: Sorry, to cut you off like that…

*Leif shrugs a little with a quick grin, his eyes still showing the signs of the emotions that were coming over him.*

DC: To anyone wondering exactly what I’m doing out here let me explain… When I showed up here earlier tonight I had asked if there was an available spot open on the show. See, it’s been months since WWG extended an offer to me, and for months I’ve toyed with the idea of getting back into the ring. This wasn’t an ego trip, this wasn’t about the money, this was about the doubt I had…

*DC pauses for a second, looking around at the audience.*

DC: I doubted everything about coming back into a wrestling ring. WWG made a dozen offers, sent camera crews to film vignettes. Hell, they even sent Josh Benard to interview me, and I pushed him away… They even wanted me to make my debut in the King of **** match!

*DC turns to face Leif. Leif shakes his head with a smirk, as DC gives him one back. The crowd pops for the match, however.*

DC: Yeah, that wasn’t going to happen. Instead, I went and talked to Jace, to get his advice… We talked for hours. The anxiety I had was all self-induced. I did not want to start over. Cause let’s face it… not everyone here knows who I am, right?

*He asks Leif, who nods with his eyebrows raised, not denying the amount of time DC has been gone from the industry.*

DC: It has been near ten years since I have sat foot inside of a ring. That is ten years, worth of doubt, fear, and anxiety to finally make that decision, make that phone call, and stand in this ring here in Melbourne….

*The crowd goes nuts at the sound of their city being mentioned once again. To which DC caters to by pausing.*

DC: To announce that my name, is signed on the dotted line of an active competitor contract. My name has been added to the roster of a wrestling promotion, and I am returning to this industry under the WORLD WRESTLING GENTERATION, BANNER!

*DC calmly does a walking circle in the ring, letting whatever cheers come his way. He only stops when he is facing Leif.*

DC: I came here tonight, to let all of this off of my chest. To bare my soul in a way that I’m not comfortable doing. And I came here seeking a moment in time during this broadcast to do it… So imagine my surprise…

*His tone suddenly changes as he stares at Leif, the crowd starts to rise in their seats a little bit as DC takes a step towards Leif.*

DC: …When the time slot that I was given to vent all of my fears, doubts, and worries, was suddenly taken from me. Imagine, what it must be like, to have ten years worth of tension being stuck inside of you. You finally put your foot down, pump yourself up to face those worries, and someone else’s music hits before yours does…

*DC gets ever closer towards Leif, as the two are just a step away from each other.*

Leif: Hold on man, I didn’t know any of that. I had an announcmen-

DC: No… you don’t have an announcement to make…

*DC slaps the mic out of Leif’s hands, the crowd begins to boo, as DC gives Leif a cold blank stare. The tension builds as Leif stands his ground in the face of him. But, a smirk slowly begins to form on DC’s face.*

DC: You were one of the few people that extended a hand, to see me get to this point in time. So, for that… You don’t get to make your announcement because I’m going to make this for you brother… LEIF O’NEIL IS CLEARED TO WRESTLE ONCE AGAIN!

*The crowd erupts in a massive cheer as DC nods to Leif and grabs his wrist. He raises Leif’s arm up in the air as the crowd cheers loudly. Leif smiles bright as the two shake hands. The crowd goes nuts.*

Arenas: So I guess we’ve got two big announcements in one setting!! Leif O’Neil’s return to the ring, and DC’s official debut in a WWG ring!

Riley: I guess I’m supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy? You want me to stand up like the rest of these morons and cheer for these two?

*DC takes a step away from Leif, walking towards the ropes.*

DC: Wait…

Arenas: Hold on a minute.

*DC waves his hand as the beginning of “Hysteria” starts up once again but it is quickly cut off.*

DC: There is one more thing… In regards to some people not knowing who I am… and tha-

*DC lunges at Leif, spearing him down to the canvas and starts laying a flurry of punches at Leif on the ground. He locks his arm around Leif’s head, and pummels at him with punch after punch. The crowd boos heavily as DC rises, leaving Leif down on his back. As DC stands, he seemingly lost in the boos as he looks down at Leif.*

Riley: Alright, he’s not so bad…

Arenas: I don’t get this, why the hell would DC attack Leif? The two have been friends for years!

Riley: Maybe, he’s looking towards greener pastures. Which don’t include Leif O’Neil in that picture.

*DC slides out of the ring under the bottom rope, making his way up the ramp. He pauses, looking around the arena, before walking back towards the ring. He lifts the apron curtain up and pulls out two steel chairs. He tosses them into the ring and then slides under the ropes. He grabs a chair and sits it and himself down beside Leif. He slaps Leif across the head a few times and stands, lifting Leif up to his feet. Leif is dazed as DC punches him into the corner. He takes a chair, to which the crowd pops and boos for as DC pulls Leif out of the corner just enough to place the chair open and over Leifs head. The seat of the chair is on the Leif’s back across his shoulder blades, while the backrest is resting right in Leif’s face. DC pushes him back into the corner as Leif begins to come to. DC walks back and grabs the other chair…*

Arenas: NO! NO! NO!

Riley: OH YES, IF HE DOES THIS CONSIDER ME A FAN!

*”Love Bites” by Halestorm blasts through the speakers but before the camera can cut, Trine Larsen is already in full sprint towards the ring. DC takes a step at Leif who has stumbled out of the corner as Trine slides into the ring. The crowd is going nuts as Trine stands up to her feet staring doing DC across the ring. DC looks at her, then at Leif, then back again. The tension builds as Trine takes a step towards them, and…*

Arenas: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*DC BLASTS THE CHAIR HE’S HOLDING INTO THE HEADREST IN LEIF’S FACE! The crowd lets out a massive “OHHHH!” as Trine comes flying across the ring as DC slides out. He backs up towards the guard rail with a smile on his face as the fan go wild in a fever pitch!!*

Riley: I LIKE THIS GUY!!!

Arenas: THAT IS HEINOUS!!! HOW COULD YOU CONDONE THAT!?

Riley: Well, maybe Leif should consider other peoples intentions before his own!

*Leif is out, with the chair still wrapped around his neck as Trine seems scrambled between helping him and going after DC, who is still smiling backed up against the guard rail. The fans burst out into a “HOLY ****!” chant as DC begins to laugh. He steps carefully, picking up the microphone that flew out of the ring during the scuffle and taps it. Trine has made the choice to tend to Leif as she constantly turns her attention to make sure DC doesn’t come back into the ring. Referees emerge from the back.*

DC: Now, that I have your attention…

*Trine stands in the ring, as the refs slide in to tend to Leif, who has not moved.*

DC: I’d like to recant Leif’s announcement… He will NOT, be returning to the ri-

*The crowd pops as Trine slides out of the ring to chase after DC, who drops the mic and hops the barricade, escaping through the crowd. He’s laughing as he turns, backpeddling his way towards the exit. Trine is left fuming as she enters the ring again to check on Leif.*

Arenas: Trine could not sit back and let this happen, she tried to make it out here before things got worse an-

Riley: AND SHE CAME UP SHORT! I have a feeling this will not be the last time tonight that Trine will be too little, too late.

Arenas: Well one would have to wonder what her state of mind must be in, with what has just happened. Her boyfriend, the love she has with Leif, has been left in the ring and… oh…

*The camera cuts towards Leif, who is not responding well towards the refs treatments. A small drip of blood is coming from his nose as his eyes frantically wander around.*

Riley: Now THAT makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 07:17:10 pm »

WWG Team Titles
The Ascension(c) vs Tony & Kristina Blackwell

Chris Arenas
Up next will be the WWG World Team Titles being put on the line but one has to wonder how the attempt hit and run from just moments ago will effect the Blackwell's.

Adrian Riley
It's surely going to be on there mind Chris but if the Blackwell's are as good as they say they are they wont let this effect them, and with a team like the Ascension you cant allow it.

Matt Thomas

The following match is for the WWG Team Titles. Introducing first, the challengers, Kristina & Tony Blackwell.

The arena goes dark, as the opening chords of "Cowboys from Hell" hit the P.A. The crowd begins to scream as Tony and Kristina Blackwell appear at the top of the entrance ramp. Royal Blue and Bright Pink strobes begin to explode around the arena. Kristina takes a position at the top of the ramp and her brother steps up behind her. In unison they strike the Blackwell family's trademarked Crucifix pose. As their arms drift down to their sides the house lights slowly rise. The make their way to the ring, Kristina takes the stairs, bends over to enter between the middle and top rope, glances over her shoulder with a coy smile and enters. Tony walks up, jumps onto the apron, then jumps over the top rope. They each run up a set of turnbuckles and strike a crucifix pose for the crowd. 

Matt Thomas

and their opponents, the current WWG Team Champions, The Ascension.

Refused - New Noise hits and the Ascension slowly walk out onto the entrance with the Team titles. They look down at the ring and out at the crowd who are in boo’s, you can hear it above the music. The Ascension slowly make their descent towards the ring ignoring the fans and looking straight at the ring, only eyes for The Blackwells. They all step up onto the apron and get into the ring handing their titles to the referee, they want to start this thing.

Adrian Riley: Chris this has the potential to be a crazy match up here at WWG’s The End.

Chris Arenas: In what is already shaping up to be a crazy night, we add The Ascension and The Blackwells into an enclosed space.

Adrian Riley: I know there is certainly no love between these two teams. It is about to get explosive in here and it’s gonna be one hell of  show for us to watch.

*As the bell rings, the ring empties all except Tony and Marcus. The two men begin to circle each other, Marcus wearing a cocky grin as he eyes his opponent.He goes for a quick clothesline, Tony ducks, and answers with a quick kick behind him hitting the back of Marcus' knee. Pivoting quickly he goes for the kick to the back of the head, but Marcus knows it's coming so he drops face first to the mat,rolls onto his back, and plants both boots into Tony's midsection sending him back doubled over. Collins kips up and launches himself shoulder first into "The Xtremist"'s chest with a hard shoulder block taking him hard to the mat.

Adrian Riley: Well the match is off to a vigorous start.

Chris Arenas: Yeah. And so far the champion seems to be in control.

Adrian Riley: Very true. But it's way too early to count the Blackwells out yet.

As the camera comes back to the ring we see Marcus toss Tony across the ring with a hard Irish Whip, Blackwell ducks the waiting clothesline, bounces back at Marcus hitting him hard in the stomach with a spear. The two men lay on the mat for a moment and collect their breath and then climb to their feet. Marcus swings a right hook  that's blocked and answered with a head butt. "The Xtremist" kicks his opponent in the stomach and hits a drop toe hold. He then goes to work on the ankle of the downed man. Locking in an ankle lock. With that Colin feigns running into the ring and as the ref yells at him, Derek runs in connecting his knee with the back of Tony's head breaking the hold and disappearing before the ref turns around.

Adrian Riley: There goes that number game again.

Chris Arenas: You have to expect it when you go against these guys.

Adrian Riley: There's a reason they have made it to where they are.

When the camera comes back to the ring We see Derek Kronos with Tony in the air, crashing him to the ground with a vicious powerbomb. Then laying boots repeatedly to his head. Tony catches the boot and throws his weight into the back of Derek's knee sending him to the ground. Tony gets up and tags Kristina who comes off the top rope with a flying clothesline taking taking Kronos to the ground. She then stands up, jumps onto the middle rope springboards off, and lands one foot on his stomach the other lower. Sending the big man into a fetal position.

Chris Arenas: That might be the end of the Kronos line.

Adrian Riley: Either way that had to hurt!

Kristina lifts the big man to his knees and drives her knee into his jaw line dangerously close to his throat and sending him sprawling back landing close enough to the corner for Colin to take the tag. He rushes Kristina with a clothesline but she ducks and pivots narrowly missing a boot the ass. She swings a right and it's blocked, and answered with a kick to the stomach and a hard DDT. Colin is quick to his feet and seizing the opportunity he launches into a standing Moonsault.

Chris Arenas: Colin could have it right there.

Adrian Riley: Why isn't he going for the pin?

Colin watches Kristina and as she begins to stir and find her feet he runs for the ropes and as she stands he hits a springboard tornado DDT. As Kristina’s head crashes into the mat, Colin pops to his feet throwing his arms into the air soaking in the crowd’s reaction, which sounds mostly negative. As the crowd boos loudly all three members of the Ascension look around smiling. Colin picks Kristina up by the hair, whispers something into her ear, and comes away with a smug smile. He whips her across the thing and as she comes back she ducks the clothesline, springs back, and launches into a crossbody. The two of them hit the mat, and Kristina rolls for the corner tagging in her brother who launches himself off the top rope hitting a frog splash and going for the pin.

And Colin quick kicks out. Tony pops up to his feet and drags Burn to his feet. He side steps the attempted punch to the stomach and kicks through the jaw of the downed man sending him spinning and sprawling. As Colin's head hits the mat his teammates charge the ring Tony ducks the left from Derek Kronos and is met with a spear from Marcus. As Derek goes for a field goal kick to the head he is met with a missile dropkick from Kristina that sends him out of the ring. Kristina kicks Marcus in the stomach and the siblings both hit him with a suplex, before Kristina kicks him in the ribs sending him to the outside as well. Outside the ring the carnage continues as Kristina launches herself over the top rope hitting Kronos with a suicide dive. As she stands up and turns Marcus hits a belly to belly suplex. Inside the ring Colin and Tony are going punch for punch.

Adrian Riley: I think these two teams might be trying to kill each other!

Chris Arenas: Yeah but it's one Hell of a match.

As the camera comes back to the ring we see Tony sweep Burn's leg, then brings his foot down in an ax kick which Colin blocks, and answers by kicking Tony's stable leg out from underneath him, but as Tony falls he puts his elbow out landing in his face. Again Tony goes for the pin.

And just an instant before 3 Colin gets his shoulder up. Seeing how close the pin was the entire Ascension enters the ring followed by Kristina and bedlam ensues. Punches are being thrown everywhere as the referee attempts to clear the ring. All five competitors end up outside the ring. The referee begins the ten count. At about the Marcus hits a suicide drop tornado ddt on Kristina and lays on the ground spent. At 6 Tony is back in the ring. At 9 Marcus' teammates have rolled him into the ring. As he finds his wobbly feet Derek tags himself in.

Adrian Riley: I don't even know how to call this.

Chris Arenas: It's simple. There is Carnage EVERYWHERE!

As Kronos becomes the legal man, Tony tags in Kristina who comes off the top rope inn a hurricanrana, but Kronos is prepared and turns it into a sit out powerbomb. He puts his feet over her out stretched arms and the pin begins.

Kristina gets a shoulder up, shifts her body slightly and locks her ankles turning the position into a choke hold. Derek manages to get his forearm between her calves and creates breathing room. Kristina settles for bringing her heel into his ear, rocking the big man's equilibrium long enough to plant her boot in his face causing his nose to begin to leak. Capitalizing she runs to the nearest rope, and springs back into a missile dropkick sending the big man to the middle of the ring. She runs over and tags "The Xtremist" who climbs to the top rope. As Kronos begins to reach his feet, Tony launches into a full front flip landing on his shoulders and sending him flying with a hurricanrana.

As the violence ensures the crowd screams louder and louder. As Tony launches Derek they start to scream "Oh ****"!

Tony climbs to his feet, walks over to Kronos, stands him up, kicks him in the stomach to double him over, runs up the nearest turnbuckle and hits the Moonsault Leg drop. He rolls him into a pin

3!

NO!

Derek manages to kick out, Tony is in amazement.

Chris Arenas
I thought Derek was surely done.

Tony wastes no time and brings Derek up to his feet, Tony goes for a downward spiral kick to Derek's midsection but Derek grabs his foot and slams him back hard into the corner of the Ascension. Derek backs up with force and knocks Kristina off with a spinning punch to the face, Derek looks at Tony who charges at him but Derek lifts Tony up slamming a uppercut into his chin.

Adrian Riley
The Kronos Effect

Derek jumps down rolling Tony up in a tight pin, the referee counts.

1....2....3! Ding, Ding.

Matt Thomas
Here are your Winners and STILL WWG TEAM CHAMPIONS, The Ascension.

Derek rolls off Derek and gets to his knee's. The referee raises his hand in victory. Derek demands the belts. The referee obeys grabbing the titles from the ring attendant. Derek holds the belts as he is joined by his fallen Ascension brothers. They huddle in the middle of the ring with the belts held out infront of them, hanging over there arms.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:57:04 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 11:53:24 pm »

Camera heads backstage into the office of Licious. Licious is sitting in his chair and talking with Lludd off camera when the door comes crashing open, Weight quickly steps infront of the desk to stop the intruder, however a chuckle from Licious eases the big man. Standing at the door is Frederick Kavanagh and he isn't looking very pleased.

Frederick Kavanagh
Nice little stunt you played Licious, are you **** crazy! That's people lives you are playing with, really a hit and run, that's even low for you. What's the matter afraid you'll lose tonight? Needed some insurance?

Licious
I'm not going to lie, seeing someone try and end Trevor & the rest of his family was pleasing im displeased in saying I had nothing to do with it. Do you stop and think that The Blackwell's aren't really liked and that they most likely have a long list of enemies? I wanted Trevor 100% so when I defeated him there was no excuses. Speaking of how is Trevor and will he be taking his spot in tonights match? or do you forfeit Kavanagh? Finally reliqushing this company to its rightful owner, ME!

Frederick Kavanagh
Trevor, The doctors have told Trevor he can't compete tonight in the King of **** or against you. I won't let this end like this, fight me Licious, fight me tonight

Licious looks at Frederick for a moment, then to Weight and then to Lludd and he bursts out laughing. However that laugher is quick to stop when we see Trevor Blackwell hobble into the room. Doctors come rushing in after.

Doc
Trevor! Please come back, we need to take you to the hospital immediately.

Trevor shoves the doctor into the wall.

Trevor
Don't touch me. With all due respect Kav, you're not telling me if I can wrestle tonight, these fucktard doctors aren't tellin me if I can wrestle tonight. No one will tell me if I can wrestle tonight, ill be the judge of that and Licious the judgement isn't good for you because I will step into that ring against you tonight and I will end your little power trip. Busted knee or no busted knee, you're reign of terror comes to an end tonight. I will officially withdraw from the King of **** match only because I want to focus everything on you. You're showing a strong face for the camera Licious but deep down I know it's burning.

Licious
What are you talking about ?

Trevor Blackwell
It burns that you're little plan failed, that you're hit n run attempt was stopped. It burns deep inside that here I stand still, right infront of you. It burns you deep just at the thought of steeping into the ring with me tonight. It burns dosent it Licious, you know you're about to step into hell and theres no return. You know the devil is going to meet you inside that ring and punish you for all you're decisions. You tried to end me tonight but all you did was awake something inside me. I hope you like the animal you've unleashed. See you out there.

Trevor turns punching the office door, putting a fist mark in the door. Trevor leaves and Frederic Kavanagh follows him out the door. Weight grabs the camera man and tosses him out the door, the door slams shut.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 05:59:58 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2015, 05:57:35 pm »

WWG Absolute Championship Triple Threat Match
Rayven(c) vs Tony Almeida vs Nick Sadistic

Adrian Riley: Welcome everyone up next is the Absolute championship title match with three of best up coming stars here in World Wrestling Generation.

Chris Arenas:Your not wrong there Adrian, And here comes the monster that is Nick Sadistic.

Adrian Riley: His entrance always spooks me out chris.

Chris Arenas: Me too Adrian Nick has been back to his best recently lets see if he can wrestle that title away from his sister.

Matt Thomas: And his opponent weighing in at 240lbs and coming from Miami, Florida Tony Almeida being accompanied down the ring with Marjina Martin.

Adrian Riley: This guy has been making waves lately here in WWG and with Marijana by his side anything can happen?
Chris Arenas: But now it’s time for the champion Rayven, She has taken on all comers and has come out on top in each and every match she has been in.

Adrian Riley: She sure has Chris but I fear tonight might be a bridge too far for the current Absolute champion.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

The three wrestlers stand in the middle of the ring staring at each other with the fans in the arena cheering like crazy all of a sudden Tony hits the Cuban Missile (super kick) to the jaw of Raven who flies out of the ring between the ropes and is out cold on the floor. Nick and Tony stare at each other Nick has not moved an inch as the fans in the arena chant this is awesome.

Adrian Riley: Oh my god, what a shot by Tony Almeida?

Chris Arenas: Great thinking by tony, take out the champ early and we have a 1 on 1 match.

Tony walks up to Nick trash talking as Nick just stands there all of a sudden Nick hits a hard right hand to the jaw of Tony who staggers back a little Nick hits another hard right and another he then grabs the arm of Tony and Irish Whips him to the ropes he rebounds and Nick connects with a huge boot to the face and Tony falls to the mat. Nick then lifts Tony up high above his back and then slam Tony to the turnbuckle Tony hits his back and head hard Nick then drags him to the center of the ring and he goes for the cover.

Kick out…….

Adrian Riley: First pin attempt of the night by Nick Sadistic.

Chris Arenas: But it’s not enough to keep Tony Alemida down.

Tony gets the shoulder up just in time Nick then stands up and looks round for Rayven who is still out cold on the outside of the ring Nick waits for Tony to get to his feet Nick then hits a huge clothesline sending Tony to the floor suddenly Marjana jumps up onto the ring apron shouting at Nick who starts to walk over towards her. The referee gets in between Nick and Marjana suddenly Tony comes up behind Nick and hits a Low blow behind the referee’s back Marjana jumps of the apron as Nick doubles up in pain. Tony starts to stomp all over Nick’s Body then drops an elbow to the chest of the big monster. Tony then picks up Nick Irish Whips him to the ropes and goes for the Cuban Missile but Nick catches the leg and then hits a huge clothesline sending tony to the mat. Nick picks up Tony and goes to hit the Sadistic Cross but Tony some how wriggles free and hits the Cuban Missile Nick falls to the mat and Tony climbs the top rope and then hits the Cubano Loco (frog Splash) and goes for the cover.

Adrian Riley: What a move by Tony, He’s got this won.

Chris Arenas: No wait a minute, Rayven’s back in the match.

All of a sudden Rayven dives on top of Tony to stop the count just as the hand of the referee is about to count to three. Rayven picks up Tony and Irish whips him to the ropes he bounces off and and she hits a Hurricanrana sending Tony to the other side of the ring she then waits for Tony to get to his feet and hits a running knee staggering the big man she then hits him with a knee to the stomach then an elbow to the back of the head Tony drops to one knee. Rayven then climbs to the second rope and jumps high in the air and hits the leg to the back of the neck on Tony she urges for Tony to get to his feet and then hits a spear and goes for the cover.

Adrian Riley: Now it’s Rayven that’s going to win the match.

Chris Arenas: Nope you spoke too soon once again Adrian, Nick dives in for the save.

Suddenly out of nowhere Nick dives and makes the save and hits Rayven on the back of the head. He picks his sister up by the throat with both hands and lifts her high in the air and then slams her to the mat  and then stomps his foot on her stomach. Rayven screams out in pain as Nick just stands there laughing. Nick then does a standing Moonsalt and goes for the cover.

Adrian Riley: What the hell, We had a new champion then.

Chris Arenas: Great job by the referee, He’s banishing her to the back, Too many times in this match she has interfered she needs to go.

Just as the referee is about to hit the count of three Marjana climbs into the ring and jumps onto to Nick stopping the three count the referee stands up and starts to argue with her then throws his arm out and points to the stage and shouts “ Your outta here, too much interference.”

The fans in the arena start to chant loudly “nah,na,nah hey, hey goodbye” as Marjana reluctantly walks up the ramp to the backstage area. Tony is coming round and looks on in shock as he watches Marjana leave ringside.

All three wrestlers stagger to their feet as the fans in the arena start the “his is awesome chant,” Tony then starts to reason with Rayven saying they need to get rid of Nick and then they can go at it. Rayven thinks for a few seconds and smiles at Tony they turn towards Nick who just stands there and puts up his fists ready to fight both Rayven and Tony run at Nick they start to brawl with him Tony then kicks Nick in the Stomach Rayven then knees her brother in the face. Nick falls to the mat they both pick nick up and throw him to the outside of the ring next to the commentators table. Tony and Rayven both go to the outside, Tony starts to hammers four arms to the face of Nick as Rayven starts to clear the monitors and all the wires from the commentators table. Tony picks up Nick and then powerbombs him to the floor. Rayven and Nick then place Nick on top of the commentary table they both hit him several times before they both climb to one corner each of the ring.

Adrian Riley: Oh my god, I think this is the End for Nick Sadistic?

Chris Arenas: I think you might be right there Adrian….. Oh my fecking god, we need medics down here right now!

They look round to the fans cheering before each one leaps high in the air Rayven hitting an elbow to the chest of Nick and Tony hitting a leg drop to the throat of Nick as all three wrestlers crash through the table as the fans goes wild in the arena.

Adrian Riley: God all mighty, All three wrestlers are down, I have never seen anything like that in my life.

Chris Arenas: Wait a minute, How in the hell are Rayven and Tony moving, This is just simply incredible.

After a few minutes Rayven and Tony slowly start to get to there feet Rayven rolls under the bottom rope into the ring and Tony follows just as Tony gets through the ropes Rayven hits a running knee to the face of Tony who falls into the ring as the fans cheers loudly she then urges for Tony to get to his feet and connects with a Rayven Peak (Sweet chin music) and goes for the cover.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Matt Thomas : Here is your winner and still your Absolute Champion Rayven!

Cynics and Critics hits the arena Rayven staggers to her feet as the referee holds her arm high in the air he passes her the Absolute title she holds it high in the air as the fans goes wild.

Adrian Riley: What a fight, What a match there is so much Carnage here at ringside.

Chris Arenas: There certainly is Adrian and congratulations to Rayven she took full advantage to retain her Absolute title hitting Tony Almeida in the head and then connecting with the Rayven Peak. don’t go any where as we have some more great action for you after the break. 
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2015, 06:10:25 pm »

Chris Arenas
Earlier tonight before the camera's started to roll the WWG held there Hall of fame ceremony. We want to take this moment to give you look.

Music begins to play and Frederick Kavanagh walks out in a classy four piece suit. He steps up to the podium and motions for everyone to quite down.

Frederick Kavanagh[/i]

The WWG is much more than a business. Much bigger than your average wrestling federation. We are a family, of course like some families, we have our issues, fights, and feuds, but we are still family. Tonight is not only one of the biggest PPV’s of the year, but the Hall of Fame induction ceremony. Tonight it will be my pleasure to host and to induct some old faces, and some of those who are responsible for the WWG continuing under a new era, pretty much to say, my era. Unfortunately some of those who are being inducted could not be here today, so I wanted to come out here and induct them myself, and to say a few words about them so there is no question why they are in the Hall of Fame.

Call me sentimental, but I would like to start off with those who where part of the old WWG, that could not be here. First up, The Sheik. For those of you who doesn’t remember, the Sheik ran ramped and was one of the most feared bad guys that we have seen. He took control of the WWG, held it hostage, stole every title we had at that time, and still was able to get what he wanted, even after all of that ended for him. The Sheik wasn’t the biggest, the strongest, but he was technically sound, ruthless, and intelligent. All which made him someone to keep at an arms length. He truly was someone who loved the industry, so much, that he was heart broken when he had to stay in Iran after our middle eastern tour.

Another from the olden days is Joe Lynch. Many of you may be wondering, “who is Joe Lynch?” Joe came to the WWG in a dark time in the industry. Many of the legends and active Hall of Famers had left and all that was left was some of the younger talent. It was that younger talent that held this company together, kept it running, and eventually available for myself, to be a part of it. Joe Lynch was one of those men. With a brawler based ability, he was a force to be reckoned with, so much so that he became the World Heavyweight Champion, after defeating Jakob Hystaria’s long run on top. He went on to take part in some of the biggest matches we have had, and took as many injuries in his short stent here, that most have in an entire career. He was a worker, he always showed up and took it personally if there wasn’t a spot on the card for him. He rarely complained, and when he did, it was valid. He showed up regardless of what was going on in his personal life, and always gave it 100%. He was completely dedicated to the industry, and without men and women like him, this would be a very dull sport. For that we thank him, I thank him, and why he is now in the WWG Hall of Fame.

The next are two very special inductions. These two are special because because these are the first of the new era to be inducted into the Hall of Fame. First is Jeremiah Christianson, one of the first set of new talent that was recruited when I came in. He was a force to be reckoned with, and had the ability to hypnotize the masses with his cryptic monologues. Every time he walked out into the arena, you knew that you where going to witness magic. To have the ability to grasp every ear in a room, and have them give you complete and unwavering attention to everything you are saying, lets just say I wish I had that ability. Unfortunately for us, he left as quickly as he came, but tonight is to show, that we do care, appreciate, and respect all of those who have come to leave their mark on this industry, and Jeremiah left his mark.

The other new era was the first World Heavyweight Champion under my guidance. He was unusual, but he was able to best anyone he stepped in the ring with. I am of course talking about Miseria. When I took over, I wanted to put together the best group of unknown and indie wrestlers in the world. To show everyone who said we wouldn’t recover, that sometimes all we need is a fresh start. Miseria was the first person to hold a contract with my name on it. He was the first one I thought about when I decided to venture into wrestling as an owner, and he didn’t disappoint. One of my proudest moments in the WWG was the showdown for the World Heavyweight Championship where he faced Jeremiah Christianson. That moment I realized that we would be a success again. That moment, he set history, a legacy, and that is why I am honored to induct Miseria into the WWG Hall of Fame.

Now, enough of my go on about the past, we have a few people who have confirmed that they will be accepting in person. So with that said, welcome Hall of Famer, Scott Carr!

Carr: I’m honored to be able to induct a couple of good men tonight.  Now… this first guy - I sure as **** wouldn’t have voted for because I know what kind of hell he raises every place he goes.  I can see he’s once again showing how he thrills them Tranny’s…. Snappy attire as always, Barn-Burner. Nothing says “Pimp” quite like an Orange and Green Plaid suit with an Orange and Green striped bow-tie and absolutely no shoes.  REAL GLAD to see you got a pedicure though, excellent job on the gloss…. real professional, bud.

-The audience laughs and a short round of applause brings Scott back to a more serious tone.-

Carr: Alas, I’m not here to roast Barney - because even at 20 minutes a pound - we’d still be waiting four and a half days until we could eat!  I kid, I kid.  Barney Green is WAY too tough to eat.  He’s mostly scar tissue and twinkie filling at this point.

All jokes aside, Barney Green is hands down - one of the Single toughest motherfuckers I have ever stepped into a ring with.  Quite seriously he’s one of the toughest motherfuckers inside and outside a ring, or arena for that matter.  I’ve always admired Barney, he was able to maintain a sense of levity to a very distinctly difficult career.  I knew Barney when he was still cutting his teeth in the business…. and even then, I knew he was destined for long career. ... and he's pushed that even farther than I expected.  I can honestly say he's left everything in the ring.  He's sustained injuries that have ended careers - and yet his war still rages on.

I've always been a brand loyal kind of guy - but we all know this game doesn't run in such a way that Long careers remain exalted very often.  You can track down all the aftermarket, bootleg, underground **** videos you may get your hands on.... and sadly you'll still miss some of this man's career.  Barney doesn't care if it's a massive arena or a back yard... he does what he does thanks to an honestly deep seated passion for wrestling.  He is reliable, if unorthodox.  He is as tough as they come and as light hearted as it gets.  His sense of humour on the road always made for long trips from home feeling a lot less far from home… probably because I was usually the one laughing with him - instead of having him pulling pranks on me.  But I digress!  Barney Green is as much worthy of being called an Icon as he is ****.  Green was never the fanciest of grapplers, he was forever practicing though - Green is a master of the craft like no other.  This man got his bearings in the business back in the days when **** was just how a motherfucker made sure he got paid!

When massive technical ability wasn’t as important as believability - is when this man came in.  I think that’s why quality and dependability always meant more to him than being in the center of the limelight.  The Green Pack are a solid crew, a cult-like following that I can tell you, are quite willing to travel far and wide to meet their hero.  And you know what?  It doesn’t matter if he’s hobbling into an arena for a night’s work…. or on a God Damned Gorney on his way to the ER - if a member of the Green Pack flags him down he’ll give that fan whatever reasonable amount of his time to let them know that They are who truly matters in Wrestling.  I asked him once… why?  And it’s not as if I asked him, at all disagreeing with his methods.  I’ll always give a fan the time of day, too.  But I just had to know why his devotion to his fans was so important to him.  Even then I was a big shot in that company, I was hurriedly moved from venue to venue and success had my logic pretty **** shot at the time.  I'd come up so fast and so solidly I was sort of expecting an answer as if he were clinging to his every fan out of desperation.... I'm glad to tell you - I couldn't have been happier I was wrong.

You know what he told me?  He told me - “When I was a kid, I use to lug my ass from the outer city limits all the way into the arena in Boston just to watch the shows live… even if I had to walk it, and I’d hang around as long as it took to meet the stars I wanted to.  It was a Big Deal to Me.  So what if it is for them too?  I could be stuck doing anything else.  I could just as easily be on an assembly line - than I could being here wrapping my knees for another match they can’t take.  I’m privileged.  I’m blessed.  I achieved my dream and I have accomplished my goals.  What if meeting me is one of these fan’s goals?  Who am I to take that from them?” - he then passed long, clinging, noxious ass blast that cleared the locker room save for one chortling **** icon in the making who maybe gagged a little on his own baked good.  However as his stench clung to my sinuses like monkeys in trees…. his words stuck with me for life.  I always knew where the money for my paycheck came from but that day I figured out why I was losing my own roots... Barney and I had more than our fair share of runs through that **** meat grinder.  And although I may curse him for some still felt effects of those matches  - I will forever be grateful to have known a competitor like him.

The audience roll into a short round of applause.

Carr: He honestly enriched my views on the industry and contributed to the better parts of the Scott Carr that WWG fans came to meet.

I am overjoyed to be the one who get to have properly and Finally venerated this man as he deserves.  Please allow me to introduce - WWG 2015 Hall of Fame inductee - The Boston Brawler!  BARNEY GREEN!

“Like A Prayer" By Madonna starts to play throughout the arena. Out walks Barney Green, dressed in an orange and green plaid suit with an orange and green striped bow-tie and no shoes. The fans are chanting "Green" loudly as he walks forward. He stops in front of the microphone and goes to speak as the music fades.

Barney: You know when I started in this business, I was trained by a guy named Foley Anderson. A great man who took me under his wing and saw potential in me. A guy that was never expected to amount to anything in life and I have succeeded against the odds. I have tore down walls that seemed impossible at times. Being a bit short and a bit overweight in a business of bodybuilders and tall people made it a challenge. I just wish Foley could be here to see me accept this honor but I know he is watching from Heaven and is smiling down upon me. I want to thank each and every fan that has supported me. The Green Pack is still running wild and I appreciate that greatly. I wanna thank Scott Carr personally for doing my induction. Him and I have beaten the ever loving crap out of one another over the years and it seems that the more we hurt one another, The friendlier we became towards each other. I also wanna thank Jakob Hystaria. You took me to my limit in the first King Of H@rdcore Match and I respect you for that. I didn't think I was gonna win that match. One more person I have to thank is Gabriel Tizo. Without the opportunity he gave me to come to WWG, We wouldn't be here and I probably would have retired. I got a couple more matches left in me so don't worry, fans. I ain't going anywhere. I will retire a WWG Superstar and that's a promise. So thank you all so very much and I am honored to be here and I hope you enjoyed watching me take years off my life in the ring. I am humbled and honored.

“Like A Prayer" by Madonna starts to play as the fans loudly chant "Green" throughout the arena and Green bows for the fans. Green walks backstage as the chants continue. Scott Carr returns to the podium for the next inductee.

Carr: *ahem* Apparently I am a popular son of a **** to have doing Hall of Fame inductions... but this guy.... this guy - when I was confronted and asked to do his induction I honestly had to wonder if he requested it, basically because I imagined he would think it was funny to make me talk into a microphone - without hyping myself. 

The crowd chuckles at the thought, most in attendance knowing all too well that this is exactly something Jakob would do to his friend just so he could laugh it off.

Carr: I didn't make any friends when I had my run here - but I did make one Brother.  This is a man who inarguably complimented my style.... that's right New Blood... be glad we aren't a team anymore because we were well known to **** **** Up!  And you're daaaaaaamn right - we'd still be collecting all your punk cards!  Have no DOUBTS!

But what could be isn’t what I was asked here to talk about - Irony at its finest - I was asked here to talk about Past Accomplishments, not just rub people’s noses in them.  Jakob and I travelled the globe together, he and I toured venues from North to South, East and West alike.  This guy was as close to family as I found until I had one of my own.  Jakob is as selfless outside the ring - as he is impactful inside the squared circle.  This guy is a practitioner of great technical prowess.  He was surgical in a match and he was reliable as a friend.  Jakob Hystaria was reliable far beyond friendship as far as WWG itself is concerned.  Jakob took up mantle in this federation at one point… an unenviable chore - one I’d never dare brave on my own.  I’ve always looked up to him in that respect.  As much as he and I are very much alike…. he is a lot of things I’ll just never be able to become.
Jakob and my bond was that of a fraternity.  It was brotherhood, with lots of sluts, parties, drinks and kicking **** ass.  Tonight at The End marks the first time I get to square off with Jakob one on one inside a ring.  I am able to be on the business end of the best this man can deliver - and I look Forward to it!

I’ve never been as familiar with anyone’s capabilities as I am his, he is a man whose very ring presence speaks to me - because let’s face it…. he can do **** I’ll never chuck my big ass high enough into the air to even TRY to Do!  Jakob’s friendship has meant the world to me since I earned it so long ago…. and I could just go on and on about how I respect every facet of him as a performer and a talent, but I’m afraid if all you know about Jakob Hystaria is what he does in the ring - you’re actually missing out on a lot of his skills.  Jakob has always been an advocate for new talent.  He’s always been a promoter of the bigger, better matches.  He’s pressed on getting the most out of the product for our patrons.  Jakob Hystaria, probably more so than me - the guy who’s gotten far too much credit for it - has changed the very foundation of this company and what it’s worth as a whole.  Believe it or not… when you applaud for WWG, you’re applauding because of the hard work Jakob has done off camera.  That man has kept this company going… he’s run gorilla position for an entire show until his own segments come up… he’s squared off in a bout and spent the remainder of his night training rookies backstage.  The man is a goliath of class and sportsmanship, pure and simple.  He cares about this federation’s success even before his own at times… and honestly…. I think that’s why his stellar career wasn’t ever even better still.  The man simply gave of himself for this company until he had less time than he should have to put into himself.

Jakob was a ground breaker in every sense of the term… he never needed a push - because when the time came he saddled up higher than anyone, myself included - could have ever asked or expected him to.  Professional wrestling is a crazy, crazy life. The average pro wrestler spends countless hours crisscrossing the highways and skyways of the world, travelling endlessly from one place to another, with seemingly no end in sight. It's no surprise, then, that pretty much any wrestler can collect a lifetime’s worth of often bizarre stories after just a few short years on the road… Away from the glory of the ring, a wrestler’s life can easily become a blurred cornucopia of bars, gyms and shoebox-sized hotel rooms, repeated ad nauseum.  Although he represents an amazing era in my own career - it's the brotherhood he offered me that made the other side of the globe all too superior.  I can say I literally went to war torn dangerous countries with him and knew only success.

Once upon a great Long time ago - this man accused me of being the "winningest man to ever be involved in WWG" that very well could be true - the truth of the matter is that I consider one of my greatest and most accomplished wins.... forming a bond of friendship with him.

Jakob Hystaria was someone I knew from day one, would become a cornerstone of this federation.  I'm glad he, like myself decided to fight the uphill struggle of making the headway for this outstanding new breed of competition we see dazzling fans in WWG today.  Without his sacrifices none of us would be here today... so when you see me and all my laundry list of titles and accolades; please consider that there was an unseen talent backstage who truly pushed this federation through some gruesome and dark days.  At many times in my career I was hailed as the face of this company... well if I was the face.... he was the backbone, the heart AND the soul.

Never once accused of wrestling too stiff, he was an immaculate performer each and every time he stepped into a match.  He hardly wasted movement - even when he was showing off... and he barely ever made a miscalculation or mistake.  Jakob Hystaria is one of the single most important aspects of WWG from the New Era... I cannot emphasize enough that without him then, there may be... hell there probably wouldn't be a WWG to be having another hall of fame ceremony for.

-The crowd sharply cut the silence with a good dose of adulation and applause.  Carr smiles, knowing already where he is going with this introduction.-

Carr: As some of us may know, the Hall of Fame motto goes… Aut viam inveniam aut faciam - and that means; "I'll either find a way or make one." No slogan ever laid upon this man is more suitable than the etching above the corridor we’re about to slam an ugly bust of him into!  Jakob Hystaria deserves every bit of this…. but I just hope you know buddy…. Tonight is THE NIGHT!  We have been the last two bodies in some epic matches - but tonight, brother all eyes are on our old asses when you and I kick off the King of **** Match! Bring your A plus, plus Game, dude... you know I will bring nothing less.

ONE NIGHT ONLY!  AT WORLD WRESTLING GENERATION’S: THE END!  I finally get to show you what everybody’s been talking about for all these years.  YOU get the honor and privilege of going One on One with the Greatest Acquisition in the History of WWG!  You get to stand toe to toe with The Fatal Phenomenon!  YOU FIIIIIINALLY GET THAT CHANCE TO STEP TO THE BEAST, SON!! 

But before THAT Ominous Honor falls upon you.... this one... well it's on me, J Word.

Ladies and Gentlemen - Boys and Girls and Nymphomaniac chicks ages Eighteen and up... it is at this time my unspeakably meaningful privilege to induct one more man into the Class of 2015 tonight.  My friend, ally and the man I kick off what I hope to be one of, if not THE most vicious matches in WWG's storied history.... folks *I* lack the words I feel suit his entrance into the select group of hallowed and infamous that helped form this company into the powerhouse it is today.  Please welcome The One, The Only, The Boredom Killing, Lovely Lady Thrilling, Superkick Throwing, Federation Towing, Once in My lifetime friend.... JDub!  JAKOB HYSTARIA!

The audience ovate for their devil in disguise as he makes his walk over to the podium, shaking hands with Carr who whispers something in his pal's ear.  Jakob laughs and flips Carr off before patting him on the shoulder visibly thanking him for the introduction.

Jakob: I can’t say that I will keep this short, but I am going to try, because some people like hearing themselves talk. Not to say it wasn’t appreciated, or true, because everything he said was true, I am that awesome. Tonight brings everything around for me. Everything that I have done or attempted to do. Tonight I am honored to be here amongst the greats, past, present, and one day, it will be my pleasure to remain immortal with the future of wrestling. When I started in this industry, I was nothing more than a snot nosed kid, wanting to be more than I was. What can I say, I didn’t have money until right before I joined the WWG. At 17 I began to wrestle, and after 4 years, I had found success, championships, and as much vajaja as I can handle. It never ended for me, until I was forced to end it.

After that I traveled to Asia where, my life sucked even more, but I was able to learn from so many great wrestlers. I learned how to read the ring, and my opponents. I was introduced what what real **** was about, and I kept going at full speed. I suffered a lot of injuries there, one that almost ended my career. So I took a little time off and I joined the military. There I learned how to create stratagies, and after my tour was over, I returned to the ring. To keep the story short, I traveled for a while, when I got the phone call my father passed away and left me a boat load of cash. I then got a second call with an invite to join the WWG roster. When I came on board, no one really took me seriously. I do want to thank a few people who did work with me to help create the legend that stands before you. Thaddeus Rains, who took me under his wing and showed me the ropes. Slipshod, who, well, lets save that speech. Scott Carr who I ran with for a very long time, because Tag Team Champion with, and found a kindred spirit, or some **** like that. Barney Green who always surprised me with how big his heart for the sport is, and kicked my ass all over the place. It’s an honor to join all of you in the Hall of Fame. I also wanted to thank the Tizo family, it was you who gave me an opportunity and it was you who allowed me to become the real Jakob Hystaria. I hear Thaddeus is having an after party tonight, so I hope everyone will be there.

Jakob shows off his Hall of Fame ring and winks at the camera. He steps away from the podium, takes a few steps, turns around, and stands infront of the podium again.

Jakob: Remember when I said ‘lets save that speech’? I hope so, I just said it. Well that is because I am inducting another friend of mine. Of course as theatrical as he is, Slipshod never seemed like the one to talk about himself, kind of. We joined the WWG at the same time, we where the young bloods around here. We grew here together, and naturally, became rivals as we both gained success. It drove me crazy that he took gold before I did, and started a small feud over that rivalry. Which ended when he put me through a ladder. That really didn’t feel great, incase anyone was wondering. As that feud ended, we found out we had more in common than ether of us expected. We formed the Contingent together, and took the WWG by storm. We kicked a lot of ass, but we where more of a group with an common goal and understanding. We rarely tagged together, but we always helped each other if we needed to. When he decided to leave the WWG, everyone was surprised, but no one can continue like he did. He never missed a day, short of injury, and always put on one hell of a show. He didn’t care if you loved or hated him, because he was the same regardless, because he understood, what he was doing, was working. But I understood that he needed a break after all that time going at 100%, and to be honest, I thought he was going to retire for good. So how surprised to you think I was that I turned on the TV and there he was, in a match with some losers known as the Ascension, standing out so that tonight could happen at all. Who would have thought he would be that guy. But he was, and he always was, and it’s just nice to see that he shows up once in a while, and still has every bit of talent he had when he first came to the WWG. So it is my pleasure to introduce a friend, a rival, and one hell of a wrestler, Slipshod

"Forfeit" by Chevelle hits and we al wait for slipshod to appear. There is no sign of Slipshod, his music plays again.

Jakob: I give to you Slipshod!

"Forfeit" by Chevelle plays again but still no sign of Slipshod. Suddenly a video plays.

The video ends and there is some confusion. The ramp is empty. There is no slipshod.

Staff Entrances

WWG truly is a family, and there have been several people that has come and gone that supported that idea. So much so, that this section was of the Hall of Fame was created in 2011. Tonight I get to introduce two people, who are long overdue, into the Hall of Fame.

First up is Douglas. Someone who has been in and out of the WWG for years, almost from the beginning. Doug has had a few characters that has contributed to the success of WWG. He kept the feeling light, spoke out when he thought something was wrong, and became a friend when one was needed. I wish that he was around more, continuing the fight, but as we all know, sometimes life has other things for us, so I am proud to welcome Douglas as a friend to the Staff section.

Another noob that never seems to have a sense of time, or dates, or good taste, is the founder and owner, Brad. He hates the idea of this, but that is why this is so much fun. All in all, there would be no WWG family without Brad. He has kept this running for so long, there is a wonder how all of this is still here. Maybe it’s that he has no life, or maybe it’s the green stuff, but he still finds a way to keep ideas flowing and shows up, most of the time. He said that he didn’t want to be involved in this, but if any of us have any claim to being here, he out of all of us, should be in the Hall of Fame. Without him and his ideas, there would be no WWG, so screw MVP, screw Gabriel Tizo, Bradley is now in the Hall of Fame!

« Last Edit: May 30, 2015, 07:54:39 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2015, 06:29:08 pm »

Adrian Riley
There was some confusion with the no appearance from Slipshod, especially since he fought so hard to keep the Hall Of Fame in this company.

Chris Arenas
I wonder what's up with that. we haven't heard from Slipshod since Abram Adams put him out.

The camera switches to backstage where standing by is WWG World Heavyweight Champion Abram Adams with The Ascension standing closely by. Jackson Green walks into the frame as he stands next to the WWG World Heavyweight Champion.

Jackson Green
Abram Adams tonight you step into the ring to defend you're championship against several wrestlers, including these men standing right behind you. How do you feel about this match tonight?

Abram holding onto his championship, holding onto it tight. Abram is looking down at his championship.

Abram Adams
I won't lose this. I can't lose this.

The Ascension is talking amongst themselves behind Abram. This irritates Abram.

Abram Adams
Nobody in this match will take this belt away from me. Not Trine Larsen, not Derrick Trotter and not The Ascension.

The Ascension stop talking as Derek Kronos steps in front of Adams.

Derek Kronos
Do we need to remind you that we have your back but if we have the opportunity to become the World Champions ourselves then we wont hesitate. Our orders are to make sure the World championship stays with the new movement, it doesn't say we have to keep it on you. By the end of the night the new World Champion very well could be The Ascension, if not Abram Adams will be the champion. The World title will stay with the New Movement, that is a given.

Adams and Derek get close, looking at each other in the eyes but that moment is broken up by Derrick Trotter along with his Del Rangers approaching.

Derrick Trotter
Right you old muckers, nice little plan you've have there but there's one problem and that's me, Derrick Trotter.

Abram turns slowly facing Derrick Trotter and looks at him. A smirk comes across his face.

Abram Adams
You are no threat to me and my world championship.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:46:46 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2015, 07:52:37 pm »

King of H@rdcore Match
Jakob Hysteria vs Scott Carr vs Vengenza vs Derrick Trotter vs Tony Blackwell vs Thaddeus Rains vs Wretched Nobody vs Rayven vs Nick Sadistic vs Trevor Blackwell vs Derek Kronos vs Gatorman vs Barney Green vs Maxwell Lord

Chris Arenas: Oh man this is one of the matches everyone has been waiting for. This one should steal the show, and that’s not an easy thing to say with everything that has already happened.

Adrian Riley: This is going to be horrible, violent, and boarder line illegal, so it will be great!

Chris Arenas: Our legal team has asked I read this small statement:

Please do not try anything portrayed on this show, and what you are about to witness. This next match is not recommended for small children. Viewer Desecration is Advised.

Adrian Riley: That statement made my pants tight.

Matt Thomas: The following match is the King of H@rdcore match. In this match, each opponent will be handed a weapon and let in the cage. Inside the cage there are weapons placed and attached all through out. To beat an opponent, you must pin them for a 5 count, or submission. The match will start with two people and every 5 minutes a new opponent will enter the match, and will continue until all 13 opponents have entered the match. There is no time limit, and the bell will ring once there is one man, or woman, left.

Chris Arenas: Here we go Adrian!

Matt Thomas: Starting the match and coming out first…

A green glow lights up the ring, stage, and entrance ramp as the first drum beat begins. The lights begin to flash between green and red for 45 seconds when the first bridge drops and the tempo changes and the lights get brighter then dim to normal as Jakob Hystaria walks out in his classic denim vest, flared leather pants, black wicker styled cowboy hat, and aviator sunglasses. He walks up to the camera ’Sorry Scott, no matter how bad I kick your ass, you’re still my bro. You can’t get any better than this, you’re about to witness magic!’

Matt Thomas: Coming in at 247 pounds, standing six foot two inches, He is the one and only, Jakob Hystaria!

Adrian Riley: Former World Heavyweight Champion, a triple crowned champion, and now a Hall of Famer, he has literally done everything in the WWG.

Chris Arenas: Yet he’s back and looks better than ever!

Jakob reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops. He takes off his sunglasses and gives them to a child. He takes his hat off and tosses it into the crowd. He unbuttons his vest and tosses that into the crowd as well. He stands and raises his arms flush with his shoulders, as if to show off a body full of scars. Every raised tattoo covering or out right exposed scar stands out with his slight tan. Jakob then lowers his arms and enters the ring.

Matt Thomas: From Miami, FL, JAKOB HYYYYYYSTAAAAAAARIA! And joining him…

The lights go out in the arena and the riffs ring loud and clear, as the heavy and aggressive intro of Stone Sour's cover of "We Die Young" plays.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen!

The ominous, energizing beats of the song kick to high gear in as the entrance lights explode a rich deep red, blackened smoke creeps across the stage slowly. All audible hell breaks loose in the stands as the stage erupts into a wall of inferno, while the flames subside there is nothing on the stage, simply the rippling lights of the dying flames.  Then "CARR" appears on the big screen causing a wave of cheers from the fans.

Chris Arenas: Ooooooh My Goodness!

Adrien Riley: Here comes the Baddest man in the Building!

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Arnprior, Ontario Canada - by way of the Capital city, Ottawa!  Standing Seven Foot Two Inches - Two point One Five Meters Tall!  Officially weighed in at Four Hundred and Twenty Pounds, One Hundred and Ninety point Nine Kilograms!

Scott runs out from behind the curtain to an explosion of cheers!  Carr kneels before the audience like Gods, he bows and tells them "I'm not worthy!  I'm not worthy!" But they make it clear they believe he is just as they have since he arrived years ago.  Carr seems genuinely humbled by their consistent reaction before their excitement gets the best of him and he jumps to his feet laughing!  Their adulation is his addiction and he shows his love as Carr pounds his fist over his chest before running a thumb across his throat.  His Hood pulled over his head. His head is rocking to the heavy tune and thumping drum runs. He looks out over the audience, side to side, from the cheap seats to those sitting at ringside he takes a moment to take in the grandeur of the night.

Matt Thomas: He is the Greatest Acquisition in WWG History!  Former Legacy Champion, 2010-2011 Wrestler of the year! 2010 Rookie of the year! He is in the list of WWG's Top Ten Triple Crown Champions!  He is a Grand Slam Champion! He is one half of the Former Tag Team Champions! He is WWG's Beatdown of the Year winner and... WWG's First and Only Five Time Heavyweight World Champion!

Carr looks around at the throbbing voracious, destruction yearning Mob in attendance - and Roars a guttural, snarling, pumped up response out to them before he makes his way down the ramp.  He Lives for this!

Matt Thomas: He is the Bar setting, Goal getting, Abominable, Indomitable, Harder than Hard Core, New Era Icon! The Body Bagging, Toe Tagging, Roughest Man in the Industry Today!

The audience again erupts as the lights around him ignite and Carr throws arms up into his devil horn high sign – before he tosses his hoodie to one side of the crowd and his hat to the other side. Carr makes his way to the ring slapping the hands of fans reaching out for him.

Matt Thomas: HE IS.... Your WWG Hall of Famer - SCOTT CARR!

Carr gets to the ring where he stops at the steel steps and takes a long look at the audience before he ascends the stairs and lifts his leg over the top rope.  Carr steps into the center of the ring and holds the devil horns high in the air, then stomping his foot down – causing all four ring posts to explode up into balls of flame. Matt Thomas and the referee both keep their distance from Carr who settles back into his corner, taking a seat on the top turnbuckle as he prepares himself for this upcoming opponent as his music comes to an end.

Chris Arenas: May god of pity on these two men, and everyone else coming out soon, souls!

The ring hands ender the ring and hands Scott Carr a 2x4. A second stage hand walks up to Jakob wraps his hands in tape, pours krazy glue and pushes his hands in a bucket of sand. The two stage hands exit the ring and the dome slowly lowers down into position with everything from chairs, kendo sticks, and tables strapped to it. The crowd is silent as a slow cheer grows throughout the arena as the dome is slowly lowered into place and locked in.

DING DING!

The two friends fist bump in the middle of the ring and take a few steps back. The ref signals for they to begin and Carr tosses the 2x4 to the side and signals for the two to lock up. They lock up and Carr quickly pushes Jakob back and to the mat. Jakob looks up at him and nods before jumping to his feet. They lock up a second time and the results are the same. Jakob quickly rolls to his feet and goes for a second one but knee’s Carr in the mid section. Jakob goes for a quick suplex but Carr dead lifts Jakob up and drops him on his stomach. Carr grabs Jakob by the head and throws him into the ropes. Carr goes for a stiff punch but Jakob ducks, bounces off the opposing ropes and lands a flying forearm to Carr, knocking him into the ropes. Jakob quickly goes for the ‘Mass Hystaria’ and Carr steps out of the way tying him up on the ropes. Carr quickly spins around into a clothesline dropping Jakob to the mat. Carr takes a step back and signals for Jakob to get back up as he just looks up at him.

Chris Arenas: We have been waiting years to see these two square off one on one for a long time, and they have yet to disappoint.

Adrian Riley: From my seat it looks like Jakob is getting his ass kicked.

Chris Arenas: Jakob always looks like he’s getting his ass kicked.

Jakob pops up and Carr quickly grabs him up for a powerbomb but Jakob lands punch after punch and blocks the move. Carr takes a few steps back and feels the side of his face as the grains of sand took off a layer of skin. The countdown begins and the crowd joins in…

Matt Thomas: Entering the match Vengenza!

Jakob and Carr looks at each other and begin to focus on each other landing blow after blow. Jakob begins to bleed from his mouth as Carr’s eye slowly begins to get really red from the sand. Vengenza walks down to the dome and a ring hand gives him a wooden bat. The outside ref opens the door and he enters but Jakob and Carr continue to pay him no attention. Vengenza takes a swing with the bat at the two men and Jakob pushes Carr out of the way and takes the full impact to his stomach. Vengenza raises the bat up for a second hit and Jakob retaliates with a spear, but quickly rolls over holding his stomach. Carr quickly grabs Vengenza by the head and begins to repeatedly slam it into the mat. ‘You want to take a swing at me!? AT ME!’ Carr lifts him off the mat and up into a “Carr Bomb”. Carr grabs him again and lifts him up for the “Road Departure” but Vengenza begins to wiggle. Jakob rolls to his feet and hits Vengenza with the “Mass Hystaria” and Carr follows through with the “Road Departure”. Carr quickly goes locks on the “Jaws of Life” and Vengenza spends no time to tap out.

Matt Thomas: Vengenza has been disqualified by submission.

Chris Arenas: Lessoned learned, don’t take a swing at Carr with a bat.

Adrian Riley: That wasn’t fair, Vengenza is just doing what the match calls for.

Chris Arenas: And that is what you get for showing up, I guess…

Carr heads over to Jakob and Jakob kicks Carr in the shin taking him to the mat. Jakob begins to laugh and rolls to his feet. Jakob drops a knee on the back of Carr’s head and he quickly rolls out of the way. Jakob goes for a spinning leg drop but Carr rolls out of the way and pulls himself to his feet as Jakob yells out in pain. Jakob pulls himself up and Carr goes for the “Carr Crash” but Jakob side steps, sending him into the ring post. Carr slowly stands up holding his head and Jakob hits him with a DDT. He quickly rolls Carr over and begins to land punch after punch, cutting Carr open from the sandpaper like hand wraps. Carr head-butt’s Jakob and deadlifts him and throws him over his head. Carr sits up and wipes the blood off his face. Jakob rolls to his feet and Carr follows. Carr heads towards him but catches a “Mass Hystaria”. Carr stumbles backwards into the ropes and Jakob rushes Carr but is caught and hit with the “Break Down”. Carr rolls on top for the first pin of the night…

1…2…3…

Carr sits up and the ref stands up confused.

Chris Arenas: Scott Carr forgot about the 5 count pin.

Adrian Riley: He did just get kicked in the head, we’re lucky he remembered to pin him at all.

The ref explains why he didn’t get the pin and turns around to a bleeding and laughing Jakob Hystaria. Carr rolls over to his feet as Jakob quickly rolls away to the ropes, continuing to laugh. ‘You can’t get rid of me that quickly!’ Carr takes a step towards Jakob when the crowd begins to count down once more…

5…4…3…2…1!

Matt Thomas: Their next opponent, Derrick Trotter!

Trotter walks down to the ring, determined as ever. The ring hand gives him a cricket bat and Trotter begins to laugh at the irony of it. The ref opens the door as the two men inside watch patiently as he enters. Jakob and Carr look at each other. ‘What? Apparently I forgot how to pin someone.’ Jakob shakes his head and stands up. Jakob carefully approaches Trotter, but Trotter quickly reacts and hits him in the midsection with the cricket bat and follows through connecting with Jakob’s face. Jakob falls to the mat and Carr goes after Trotter. Carr goes for a big boot but Trotter side steps and hits him across the back. Carr stumbles forward and Trotter hit’s him in the back of the knee and Carr drops hard.

Adrian Riley: Am I seeing this? Trotter just took down both Jakob Hystaria and Scott Carr.

Chris Arenas: I guess cricket is a superior sport.

Adrian Riley: No it’s not.

Trotter quickly goes to work on the much bigger Carr with the cricket bat. Jakob slowly returns to his feet and takes Trotter off guard by attacking from his blind side. Trotter falls into the ropes, dropping the bat, as both men begin to exchange punches. Jakob begins to get the upper hand as Carr slowly stands up. Jakob grabs Trotter by the hair and lands stiff punch after stiff punch, bruising Trotter’s face with each sand covered punch. Carr, in a fit of rage, goes in for a “Carr Crash”. Trotter pushes Jakob into it and exits the collision. Carr slams into Jakob, breaking the ropes, and smashing him through one of the tables propped up against the cage.

Chris Arenas: Holy ****!

Adrian Riley: And that’s why we can’t have nice things…

5..4..3..2..1…

Tony Blackwell quickly runs down the ramp and grabs the kendo stick out of the stage hand’s grasp and enters the match. He heads straight for Trotter and lays into him with a few cracks across the head. He turns to Jakob and Carr and repeatedly hit both of them as they attempt to recover from the attack. Tony grabs Carr by the arm and goes for a pin…

1…2….3….

Carr kicks out and Tony grabs the kendo stick and hits Carr a few more times and turns his attention to Jakob. After laying a few stiff hits with the kendo stick, he goes for a pin on Jakob…

1…2…3…4…

Jakob kicks out as well as Tony stands up in frustration. He grabs Trotter for a snap suplex and goes for a pin…

1…2…3…

Trotter too kicks out as Tony sits on his knees in disbelief.

Chris Arenas: Tony can’t seem to put any of these men away.

Tony stands up and grabs Trotter and hits him with a pump handle slam and goes to the top rope. Jakob stands up as Tony jumps and hits him with the “Mass Hystaria”. All four men lay on the mat. They continue to lay, catching their breath as the crowd begins to count down once again…

5..4..3..2..1…

Thaddeus Rains walks out with a beer in his hand. He decides to drink it as he walks up to the cage. The stage hand attempts to hand him a chair, but he shakes the beer bottle at him and the ref opens the door. Rains enters the dome and looks around. He holds the beer out to each of them and downs the rest. Jakob begins to stand up but Rains breaks the bottle over his head and he drops back to the mat. Thaddeus grabs the Kendo stick and slowly walks around looking at everyone on the mat. He takes a crack at Trotter, then another, and another. He stops and pushes his hair back into place. He turns to Tony and lays in a set of cracks, giving him a taste of what he just did to everyone else.

Chris Arenas: Looks like Thaddeus Rains is taking control and showing his Irish fighting spirit.

Adrian Riley: You are so dumb!

Carr slowly pulls himself up and grabs Rains from behind and belly-to-back suplex him, taking the steam away. Jakob slowly begins to pull himself up by the ropes as Trotter gets to his feet. Trotter quickly goes for Carr. Trotter connects with a drop kick but Carr remains on his feet. Trotter takes a running jump and hits Carr with a DDT. Trotter turns around and Tony hits him with a falling clothesline. Jakob grabs Tony and hits him with a reverse DDT. Rains begins to get to his feet but Jakob hits him with a running knee. In usual fashion the crowd begins to count down again as Jakob yells out ‘again?’

5..4..3..2..1…

Wretched Nobody appears from backstage and makes his intimidating walk to the ring. The stage hand gives him a chair and he enters the ring. Jakob quickly rushes and hits him heel kick. Jakob quickly moves around him and kicks him in the knee followed by a stiff clothesline. Trotter crawls to the cage and graps a cooking pot from the cage walls. He stands up and hits Rains over the head and quickly goes for the pin…

1…2…3…4…5!

Tony rolls to his feet and grabs Trotter by the hair as he stands up and pulls him to the corner and slams his head against the corner post. Tony picks him up into a powerbomb position, slams him off the ropes and into a twisting powerbomb. Tony quickly stands up and grabs the cricket bat and hits the rising Carr in the head, busting him open. Tony turns his attention to Trotter and hits him a few times while laying on the mat. Wretched chokeslam’s Jakob and heads towards Tony. Wretched grabs Tony by the head but Tony hits him over the head with the cricket bat and Wretched falls to the mat. Tony quickly drops down and pins Trotter…

1…2…3…4…5!

As soon as the ref finishes the count the crowd starts up again…

5..4..3..2..1…

Rayven darts out of the back and into the ring. She blows past the officials and heads into the ring, attacking the now standing Tony. She takes him to the mat and begins to land punch after punch to Tony, possibly breaking his nose as blood begins to shoot out. She see’s Wretched pushing himself to his feet and she quickly goes after him with a kick to the face. Carr and Jakob slowly return to their feet and she hits Jakob with a hurricanrana and quickly goes after Carr hitting him with the “Nightfall”. She stands up to catch her breath and the crowd begins to cheer. She drops down and goes for a pin on Carr.

1…2…

Carr quickly kicks out of the pin.

Chris Arenas: Rayven is spending no time in trying to end some of these wrestlers opportunity to win the King of ****.

Adrian Riley: She said it, she wants to be the Queen.

Wretched pushes himself to his feet and Rayven begins to land punches and kicks. Tony crawls over and grabs her from behind and rolls her into a small package.

1…2…

Wretched stomps on Tony breaking the count. Wretched grabs Tony and lifts him up and slamming him hard into the unforgiving cage. He turns towards Jakob and gives the hall of fame inductee the same treatment. Carr begins to push himself to his feet but Wretched hits him with a big boot. Wretched looks around the ring and see’s only Rayven returning to her feet.

5..4..3..2..1…

Nick Sadistic walks down the ramp. He stops and takes away a Kendo stick wrapped in barbed wire. He pushes his way into the ring and Rayven begins to look around. Wretched grabs his chair and the two men head towards Rayven. Jakob staggers over and punches Nick in the ear. Nick turns around and hits Jakob with the kendo stick, cutting him up more. Wretched continues and hits Rayven with the chair. Carr is back up and hits Wretched with a “Carr Crash” followed by a barrage of punches. Nick turns and see’s Rayven knocked out and goes for the pin…

1…2…3….4….5!

Jakob uses the corner to pull himself up and continues to climb the dome. Tony uses the ropes and slams into Nick and the two begin to go at it. Jakob reaches the top as blood drips down on the people below and he begins to unhinge various weapons that fall to the mat. A hand saw and a bag of tacks hit the mat, spreading tacks everywhere. Nick picks Tony up for a fallaway slam. Jakob looks down, shrugs, and falls on the two men. The crowd erupts.

Chris Arenas: Jakob just fell on top of Nick and Tony from 20 feet up.

Adrian Riley: Someone’s dead.

Jakob rolls one way and Tony the other as Nick sits up with tacks all over his back. Jakob quickly rushes and hits Nick with the “Mass Hystaria” and goes for the pin…

1..2..3..4..5!

Jakob sits up on his knees as he catches his breath.

5..4…3..2..1…

Derek Kronos slowly makes his way down to the ring.

Chris Arenas: At this point Trevor Blackwell was supposed to enter the match, but he is still unable to wrestle at this time due to the incident earlier tonight. I can say that the staff in the back says ‘he will be ready for his match with Licious, but it is unwise for him to enter into this match due to the extreme violence, added injury may occur. The doctors has refused to clear him for this match.’

Kronos grabs a chain from the ring hand. He stands outside looking at everyone inside and lays the chain around his neck. He reaches in his pockets and puts on two sets of brass knuckles. He begins to wrap the chain around his dominant hand as he enters the ring. Carr takes notice and stands up meeting him in the middle of the ring. They get face to forehead. The two begin to exchange a few words and Kronos head butts Carr. Carr rears back and takes a swing, Kronos ducks and hits Carr with brass knuckles. Carr falls to a knee and spits out blood. Jakob grabs the kendo stick wrapped in barbed wire and hits Kronos over the head. He stumbles backwards into the ropes as blood begins to run down his face. Tony returns to his feet and Jakob hits him across the back. Carr begins to stand up and he hits him across the back as well. Kronos takes a step forward and gets a second dose. Jakob goes back and forth hitting everyone with the kendo stick. Jakob drops down and goes for the pin on Kronos…

1..2…3…

Kronos kicks out and Jakob rolls over onto his knees in frustration as blood continues to drip down his body. Jakob goes after Tony and attempts the same…

1…2…3…4…

Tony kicks out and Jakob jumps to his feet in even more frustration. He begins to pace back and forth and turns around but is met by Carr who hits him with the “Road Departure” into tacks. Carr turns around and is met with the chain end of Kronos. Wretched finally returns to his feet as a trickle of blood drips from beneath his mask. Wretched quickly heads towards Kronos but is met with the “SPK” followed by “Street Play”. Kronos quickly goes for the pin…

1..2…3..4..5!

Adrian Riley: That was a bit surprising!

Chris Arenas: And from the sounds of it, just in time, looks like we are down to the last three men to enter the match.

5…4…3…2…1…

Gatorman walks out of the back and down to the ring, taking a sledgehammer and heads into the ring. Kronos stands up and meets Gatorman with an uppercut. He drops the sledgehammer and Kronos continues on the assault. Gatorman pushes him off and hits Kronos with a big boot. Gatorman quickly goes after the smaller Tony and lifts him up for a suplex. Tony lands in tacks and lets out a yell. Gatorman grabs Tony but is rolled up into a pin…

1…2…3…

Gatorman kicks out and quickly returns to his feet and begins to stomp on Tony. Kronos pulls himself to his feet. He grabs Gatorman by the shoulder, spins him around, and hits him with “The Kronos Effect” and drops down for the pin…

1…2…3…4…5!

Chris Arenas: Another down, only two more to enter the match still and four men left.

Adrian Riley: So what you’re saying is 5 more pins until this match is over.

Chris Arenas: Why don’t you pull the dildo out of your ass and cheer up! This is an awesome match!

Jakob rolls over and grabs a chair. He stands up and meets Kronos as he turns around and drops him with a chair shot to the head. Jakob turns around to an angry Carr who punches the chair into his face. Carr stumbles backwards with exhaustion and blood loss. He leans in the corner to catch his breath as the crowd begins to count down once again…

5…4….3….2….1…

Barney Green walks out and the crowd gets even louder.

Chris Arenas: This is the man everyone has been waiting for! The defending King of ****!

Adrian Riley: For a strange, chubby little man, and as hard as it is to believe, things are about to get bloody.

Chris Arenas: Barney has a great opportunity to be the only second time King of ****.

Green walks up and takes a hockey stick from the ring hand. He enters the ring and Carr turns around. The two nod at each other go to meet in the middle of the ring. Green quickly checks Carr with the stick with a low blow, followed by a shot to the face with the stick. Tony sneaks up behind Green and hits him with the cooking pot in the back of the head. Green drops to the mat and Tony begins to stomp on him. Tony heads to the dome and slides a table into the ring. He begins to unhook several weapons and throws them into the ring.

Adrian Riley: There’s more weapons than mat at this point.

Chris Arenas: And the little bit of mat left, is soaked in blood.

Tony grabs a box of florescent light bulbs and heads back to Green who is standing back up. He takes out a bulb and smashes it over Greens head. He grabs another and breaks a second, third, and fourth bulb over his head. Green stands dazed as blood slowly runs down his face. Green connects with a throat punch to Tony and he stumbles backwards holding his throat. Green grabs Tony but Tony breaks and hits him with a DDT onto of the chair. Tony stands up and yells ‘King my ass!’ Tony grabs the last bulb out of the box and breaks it across his back. He turns and picks up the table and sets it in the corner. He then grabs the hand saw and heads towards Green.

Chris Arenas: That is used to cut wood, what is that even doing in here?

He hits Green in the head with it, cutting a gash into his forehead. Carr grabs the kendo stick wrapped in barbed wire and hits Tony across the back with it. Tony stumbles into the corner against the table and Jakob hits him with a spear, sending him through it and hitting hard against the ring post.

5..4..3..2..1…

Maxwell Lord runs down the ring and enters the ring with no weapons. He quickly climbs the ropes and hits Carr with a flying knee. He rolls to his feet and hits Jakob with a Tornado DDT. Lord returns to his feet, meeting with Kronos who takes a wild swing but Lord ducks and hits him with a disaster kick. He drops down and slaps on the Lord Lock to Kronos. Tony returns to his feet and kicks Lord in the jaw, breaking the hold. Lord rolls to his feet and the two begin to exchange blows and reversing moves, putting on a show for the crowd. Green pulls himself up and breaks the two up with a double DDT. Green pins Tony…

1…2…3…4…

Tony kicks out as Lord returns to his feet and hits Green with a Roundhouse Kick. Lord grabs a chair and hits Green and Tony with it. Kronos stands up and grabs Lord for a fireman’s carry drop. Carr grabs Kronos and hits him with a “Carr Bomb”. Green rolls over and grabs Lords Chair and cracks Carr across the back of the head. He turns back towards Lord and lands a few chair shots to him. He drops down to one knee and puts on the “Green Dream”. The ref checks on Lord but calls it due to him being unable to respond.

Chris Arenas: Barney Green just put Maxwell Lord out of the match!

Adrian Riley: Who would have thought.

Kronos slowly returns to his feet and tightens the chain around his fist. Green turns around and is caught with a right hook, dropping him to the mat. Tony slowly pushes himself to his feet and rushes Kronos trying to take him to the mat. Kronos elbows him in the back and Tony throws a set of punches to the midsection. Tony turns around, grabbing a kendo stick, and is met by Kronos with a “Rooftop Drop”. Kronos holds on into a pin…

1…2…3…4…5!

Chris Arenas: Derek Kronos now has three pins in this match and is looking like he could possibly take the win.

Adrian Riley: Well, there are only four left now.

Kronos turns his attention back to Green, but Jakob taps on his shoulder. Kronos turns around and is hit with a “Mass Hystaria”. Jakob goes for a pin…

1…2…3….4…

Kronos kicks out of the pin. Green stands up and grabs his hockey stick once more. He comes up behind Jakob and hits him repeatedly in the neck and back of the head. Green quickly rolls him over and goes for a pin.

1…2…3….4…5!

Adrian Riley: Green just got two, and one of them was Jakob Hystaria!?

Chris Arenas: We are almost home, but at this point, anyone can win this!

Carr returns to his feet as well as Kronos. The three men begin to kick and toss the excess weapons out of their way. Green goes after Kronos first but is met with “Street Play”. Carr takes advantage of the destruction and hits Kronos with the “MVA” and goes for a pin…

1…2…3…4…5!

Carr sits up and pushes his blood stained hair out of his face. He stands up and leans against the ropes, catching his breath, and allowing Green to do the same.

Chris Arenas: Here we go, the final two men. And these two men know each other very well, but Scott Carr has been in this match the entire time, so you have to worry about his condition.

Adrian Riley: Green has his own issues to worry about, he took a few hard hits in the short time he’s been in this match.

Carr and Green both stand up and meet in the middle of the ring. They shake hands and begin to exchange blow after blow. Carr gets the upper hand with his size and sends Green to the mat into a pile of tacks. Carr bends over and grabs a chair. He takes a downward swing at Green but he rolls away. Green uses the ropes to pull himself up but is caught by Carr with a chair shot to the midsection, followed by a head shot that forces more blood to run down Green’s face. Carr grabs Green and lifts him up on his shoulders for a “Carr Jack” and rolls him over for a pin…

1…2…3…4…5!

DING DING DING!

Adrian Riley: Holy ****, Scott Carr not only won, but was the first one in the match.

Chris Arenas: It looks like Scott Carr hasn’t lost any steps in his time off.

Carr drops down to a knee with exhaustion once again as medical crews rush the ring. The ref holds up Carr’s arm in victory but he falls over onto the mat.

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner and current King of ****, Scott Carr!!!!
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2015, 09:33:45 pm »

The camera heads backstage in the halls were Kristina and Tony are walking, disappointed I there lose tonight. They continue to walk until they come to a sudden stop, standing infront of them, leaning against the wall, is Thaddeus Rains. Thaddeus has a smirk on his face as he takes a draw on his cigarette and blows it in the direction of the Blackwell Siblings.

Thaddeus Rains
Too bad you couldn't get the job done tonight. I guess you're little family isn't as good as they come across. Maybe one day you'll learn what its like to be a great tag team.

Thaddeus laughs, Tony ignores him walking past him as he hears his brothers voice in the background. Thaddeus watches him leave and chuckles to himself. He runs into something, he turns around and standing there is the King of **** Winner Scott Carr. Scott takes a puff on his massive joint.

Scott Carr
Give the man a break. Afterall I delivered some beatings on you and you turned out all right.

Carr pats Rains on the head taking another puff on his joint.

Thaddeus Rains.
If anyone looks beaten it's you. I mean look at you man, you look like ****, more then usual.

Thaddeus takes the joint from Carr's hand and takes a puff, handing it back to Carr. Carr takes the joint taking a puff.

Thaddeus Rains
Maybe the future holds a Carr vs Thaddeus match, on last time.

Scott Carr
Maybe it holds another ass beating for Thaddeus Rains.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 09:46:11 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2015, 09:39:26 pm »

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Main Event Ladder Match
Abram Adams(c) vs The Ascension vs Nick Sadistic vs Trine Larsen vs Alexander Lord vs Rayven vs Derrick Trotter

The camera's return to the ring and Abram Adams is making his entrance. The rest of the wrestlers are waiting in the middle of the ring. The WWG Championship is still in possession of Adams, held tightly against his chest as he looks into the ring. The referee exits the ring and tries to grab the championship from Adams but Adams isn't pleased and he pushes the referee away. Another referee walks over and they both talk with Adams who eventually, but hesitantly hands over the WWG Championship so they can hang it above the ring, while the referee's hang the belt above the ring the camera's head over to Chris Arenas and Adrian Riley to hype up the match.

Chris Arenas
What a match we are about to witness, the WWG World Heavyweight Championship on the line, in a ladder match.

Adrian Riley
There is no submission, no pinfalls and No dq. The only way to win this match is to climb that ladder and take down that championship belt, not a easy task when you're in the ring with six opponents, but 8 wrestlers.

Chris Arenas
Who are you backing in this match Adrian?

Adrian Riley
If this was a pinfall or submission match, my money would be on Abram Adams no doubt. Adam's has defeated all these before throughout the tournament however the ladder match makes this interesting and I believe lessens the odd's that Abram will walk out champion tonight.

Chris Arenas
It sure is anyone's ball game. Lets head to the ring as the match is about to begin.

The referee rings the bell and the match is underway and straight away chaos breaks out with an all out brawl, it's hard to see who is on who however leaving the ring straight away is Abram Adams as he goes after a ladder set up on the outside. Abram grabs the ladder and slides it into the ring but he is taken out from a  flying Trine Larsen who comes flying over the top rope with a  suicide dive.

Chris Arenas
Trine Larsen going straight after the champion!

Derrick Trotter goes flying from the ring as Nick Sadistic sends him out. Rayven then dropkicks Nick in the back sending him from the ring to the outside. The Ascension grab Rayven driving her into the corner where Derrick plants his massive shoulders into her ribs. Alexander Lord grabs Marcus and starts brawling with him. Colin though helps out his brother kneeing Lord in the midsection and then as the two Ascension brothers hit him with a double suplex straight onto the ladder Abram sent in moments ago. Trine Larsen slides back into the ring and goes after the Ascension.

Adrian Riley
Big mistake Trine, 3 on 1 is never good.

Derek grabs Trine and throws her into Rayven. Derek then backs up and charges planting himself into both ladies in the corner, he then tosses Rayven into Marcus who plants her with a DDT.

Chris Arenas
The Ascension looking strong.

Derrick comes back into the ring but is taken down with a big boot from Kronos. Abram is now rolling back into the ring, but not before he sent in another ladder. Abram looks around the ring and see's everyone out. Nick is back up onto the apron but Marcus knocks him off. Abram grabs a ladder and sets it up underneath the championship belt. Abram starts to climb but The Ascension don't look on, they don't stand guard instead Derek goes over grabbing Abram by the foot and pulls him from the ladder and they exchange words, the other 2 members of the Ascension get involved.

Adrian Riley
This is about the World Championship, there team work didn't last wrong.

The members of the New Movement are too busy arguing amongst themselves they don't notice Nick Sadistic entering the ring with Starla in his hand. Nick smashes Starla into the back of Colin Burn as he screams out in pain. Nick hits Marcus in the ribs and then nails Derek on the top of the shoulder but Abram cuts Nick down taking him down with a chop block to the back of his legs. Abram then grabs a Ladder slamming it down on the back of Nick. Adams though is grabbed by Rayven who swings hima round hitting a nightfall on Abram onto the ladder.

Chris Arenas
The champion is floored!

Rayven goes to the ladder and starts to climb towards the championship belt. Rayven gets about halfway when Alexander Lord starts climbing up the other side of the ladder. Derrick Trotter though walks over grabbing the ladder and pushes it, the ladder tips and Rayven and Lord go flying off the ladder, both land hard on the ropes and roll to the outside of the ring. Derrick quickly grabs the ladder and sets it up in the middle of the ring, Trine though grabs Derrick and whips him into the ropes leaping up wrapping her legs around his head hitting him with a hurricarana. Trine know stands the sole wrestler standing. Trine grabs the ladder and sets it up underneath the championship and begins to climb. Trine is almost at the top and starts to reach for the belt but Kronos has made it up the ladder, still holding onto his shoulder were Nick hit him, Derek punches Trine in the stomach to stop her from grabbing the belt but Trine grabs Derek's head and slams it into the top of the ladder, not once, not twice but three times as Derek falls off the ladder. Trine goes back to trying to grab the belt but Marcus comes flying off the top rope dropkicking Trine off the ladder.

Chris Arenas
Everyone is down!

Adrian Riley
Adams is making a move.

Adams is going towards the Ladder but Alexander Lord is the man to stop him grabbing him and pulling him up to his feet hitting him with a nice uppercut, Adams falls into the corner. Lord goes over there lifting Adams up onto the top turnbuckle and climbs up, Adams fights back with lefts and rights but Lord uses his head headbutting him and then goes for a superplex, Adams blocks but Trotter comes over and climbs up assisting Lord, they hit a double suplex off the top rope, Adams head bounces off the edge of the ladder cutting him as blood rushes from the back of his head.  Lord and Derrick then go at it with Lord kicking Derrick and then whipping him across the ring where Nick is, Nick grabs Derrick lifting him up onto his shoulders and hitting him with the Sadistic Cross. Nick gets back to his feet and runs into a Million Dollar Kick from Lord. Rayven though takes down Lord with a Rayven’s Peak.

Chris Arenas
Battle of the Superkicks.

Rayven looks around and notices she's the only one standing and she starts climbing up  the ladder towards the championship belt. Rayven is climbing as the fans are behind her but Derek Kronos grabs her and pulls her down and goes for a clothesline but Rayven ducks and hits Derek with a nightfall. Rayven looks around and climbs up the ladder, she reaches near the top when Trine Larsen is climbing up the otherside.

Adrian Riley
These two may be "friends" but this is about the WWG World Championship.

Rayven tries to kick Trine off but she keeps climbing up the ladder. Trine reaches the top and they start exchanging blows trying to knock the other off the ladder. Rayven gets in a few kicks right in the ribs of Trine, Trine grabs Rayven slamming her head into the top of the ladder and then Trine pushes Rayven off the ladder.

Chris Arenas
Trine looks like she's going to become the WWG Champion.

Trine takes another step up the ladder reaching out for the championship belt, however she notices Abram Adams, Marcus Colins and Colin Burns up to there feet and they stand before the ladder. Trine steps up standing on the ladder and jumps taking all three men down with her Enchanted Highway.

Adrian Riley
Trine just took all three down!

Chris Arenas
She was inches away from becoming the WWG Champion.

Everyone is still down, Trine though is the first one back to her feet but so is Nick Sadistic who grabs a ladder and rams it straight into Trine. Lord tries to get back to his feet but Nick slams the end of the ladder into his back. Nick goes crazy hitting everyone with the ladder, even if they are on the ground. Nick tosses the ladder aside and leaves the ring.

Chris Arenas
What's Nick doing?

Adrian Riley
Wasting his chance to become the new world champion, that's what.

Nick looks underneath the ring apron and pulls out a table. Nick sets up the table on the outside of the ring and then looks underneath the ring again pulling out a bag. Nick reaches inside the back pulling out lighter fluid and he sprays it all over the table and then reaches into the back and pulls out a lighter. The crowd cheer.

Adrian Riley
Nick's lost it!

Nick lights up the table and then heads back inside the ring and he grabs Rayven by the hair and pulls her over to the edge of the ring and uses his legs to push her outside the ring, she lands next to the burning table. Nick gets out onto the apron and looks down at Rayven with a evil grin on his face. Nick jumps down grabbing Rayven slamming her head against the ring apron and then lifts her up onto his shoulders. Nick then climbs back up onto the apron with Rayven on his shoulders, looking to hit the Sadistic Cross into the table. Nick is about to destroy Rayven but Trine grabs her legs pulling her back into the ring, Trine then tries to knock Nick off by slamming her body into his, Nick however keeps his balance, Trine goes to punch him but he blocks and punches her back. Rayven then runs trying to knock off Nick but Nick counters planting his knee into her head. Derek Kronos though bursts into the scene kicking Nick right in the head and Nick goes flying threw the table, his clothes catch fire. The ring crew are quick on it putting Nick out.

Chris Arenas
Holy ****!

Rayven and Trine start to double team Derek. They Derek with a double clothesline, Derek though gets back up but they then hit him with a double dropkick. Adams though floors Trine with a clothesline to the back of the head, Adams then kicks Rayven looking for a Hello Goodbye but Rayven blocks and ends up hitting Adams with a Nightfall. Trine is now crawling towards the top rope, she pulls herself up and gets to the top where she looks down and hits adams with the Scrappy Splash, Rayven though quickly utilizes this and grabs Trine tossing her outside the ring. Rayven grabs a ladder setting it up underneath the belt and she starts to climb. However she dosent get very far before Lord grabs her foot pulling her down. Lord pushes her head first into the steel ladder, Derrick Trotter then comes outta nowhere hitting Lord with the cashing in. Trotter gets to his feet and the crowd is cheering as he starts to climb up the ladder.

Adrian Riley
Trotter isn't going to win, surely....

Chris Arenas
Everyone is down!

Trotter reaches the top of the ladder and reaches for the belt.

Adrian Riley
Someone! Get up!

Trotter gets his hand on the belt and goes to unhook but Colin Burn tackles the ladder taking it out of play, Trotter holds onto the championship belt though and hangs above the ring. You can then see Marcus springboard over the ropes and kicking Trotter with a dropkick, very low almost in the nuts. Derrick falls but Derek Kronos catches him and plants him down hard with a powerbomb.

Adrian Riley
Derrick just got owned!

Chris Arenas
Did you hear that thud? Oh my.

The Ascension are standing tall as Colin Burn sends in three ladders, Derek sets each up underneath the championship belts and each member of the Ascension begin there climb to gain the WWG World Heavyweight Championship. Trine Larsen slides back into the ring and runs up the middle ladder and starts fighting Marcus. But the numbers games catch up with her as she is getting kicked and punched from every angle from The Ascension. Marcus climbs up the ladder some more position himself on top. Marcus grabs Trine and places her head between his legs.

Adrian Riley
Is he thinking what I think he is thinking?

Chris Arenas
No way!

Marcus jumps with Trine and hits a One Hitter from the top of the ladder! The crowd start chanting "Holy ****" as Trine and Marcus both lay out on the mat. Colin Burns moves ladders to the one better positioned and goes for the belt, however Rayven is back into the ring and climbs up the ladder that Colin is on. Burn goes into his pocket and pulls something out, it's a pair of Brass Knuckles. He waits for Rayven to get up the ladder and then he blasts her in the face busting her open, she falls from the ladder. Colin continues his ascend to the championship however is soon stopped when he is blasted in the back with a steel chair. Alexander Lord has the chair and Colin drops. Lord then uses the chair on Derek who also falls, Lord tosses the chair aside and starts to climb up the ladder. Everyone is down.

Chris Arenas
It's Lord's for the taking.

Lord is reaching the top of the ladder and reaches out to unhook the belt but Abram has risen and has the chair in his hand, he smashes it into the knee's of Lord who screams out in pain. Adams again plants it straight into the back of his legs and then across the back, Abram pulls Lord down hiting the Hello Goodbye right onto the steel chair. Adams looks possessed.

Adrian Riley
Adam's looks like a man possessed.

Adams looks around the ring and everyone is out, he begins to climb up the ladder. Adams reaches the top and he is about to reach out and grab the belt but the arena dim's and a video plays.

After the video the lights go fully out, and come back on.

Chris Arenas
Where did Adams go?

Adrian Riley
He's disappeared.

The camera looks around for Adams, it spots him on the outside of the ring in the corner knocked out cold, blood steaming from his forehead. Everyone in the ring is down.

Chris Arenas
How is Nick still moving?

Nick has got to his fee after being put threw the flaming table. Nick rolls into the ring and grabs a ladder setting it up. Nick slowly heads up the ladder. Nick is taking his time which allows Trine Larsen and Rayven to get back into it, they both start climbing the ladder together, side by side and start attacking Nick trying to dislodge him from the ladder. Nick fights back but going threw the table has took it's toll as Nick has no energy and falls from the ladder after a double punch from Trine and Rayven, this time Trine uses the situation to her advantage nudging Rayven off the ladder but Rayven lands on her feet and Trine jumps and Rayven hits her with the Nightfall.

Chris Arenas
What a match! Everyone is giving this everything they have.

Adrian Riley
Everyone has that hunger inside to walk out tonight the champion, no matter what they have to go threw. Many of these have been threw more then one gruelling match here tonight.

Rayven heads towards the Ladder once again and starts to climb but she is stopped by Derek Kronos and Marcus Colins who pull her down and just start beating her, Rayven is on the ground trying to cover herself up as the two members of The Ascension beat the hell out of her. Marcus grabs a Ladder placing it on the ropes in the corner. Derek lifts Rayven to her feet and then with Marcus hits a double powerbomb on Rayven right onto the ladder, Rayven goes back first with massive impact. Derek and Marcus laugh and Derek moves a ladder into position and Marcus climbs, Derek stands guard.

Chris Arenas
The Ascension looking in prime position to become the new World Champs.

Trotter tries to stop Marcus but receives a big boot to the head for his troubles. Alexander Lord though from nowhere hits Derek with the Million Dollar Kick knocking him into the ladder, the ladder falls and Marcus goes flying to the outside of the ring. Lord grabs the ladder setting it up and starts to climb.

Adrian Riley
Lord may be new champion!

Lord climbs, Lord reaches the top of the Ladder and reaches up grabbing the belt, all he needs to do is unhook it but he loses his balance as Abram lands on the ladder, he had spring boarded onto the ladder from the apron in desperation. Adams has a look in his eyes, he grabs Lord and pummels away at his head. Abram slams his head into the ladder and reaches for the championship. Lord fights back with shots of his own, into the ribs and to the opened wounds on his head. Blood drips down the body of Adams landing on the mat below. Adams grabs Lord by the eyes and digs his fingers in deep, Adams then grabs Lord and hits him with a  Hello Goodbye but Abram stays on the ladder and Lord drops.

Chris Arenas
Lord was so close to being champion.

Abram reaches up grabbing the belt and unhooks it as the bell is rung.

Adrian Riley
Adams retains! What a match!

Chris Arenas
Congratulations Abram Adams, everyone gave it there all here tonight. Most of these wrestlers have been threw 2, if not 3 gruelling matches here tonight. I congratulate all of them.

Adrian Riley
Who cares about them losers, Abram is the real winner here tonight and sits upon the mountain, in his throne, still WWG World Champion.

Abram Adams holds the championship close to him as he looks down at the carnage that's in and around the ring.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and STILL WWG WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, ABRAM ADAMS!

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 03:47:25 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2015, 03:47:47 pm »

Backstage Trevor Blackwell is sitting his locker room just having watched the WWG World Championship match. His expression is blank. You can hear the door open and walking into view is Frederick Kavanagh.

Trevor Blackwell
Soon Freddy, very soon that will be me. I will be standing in that ring with the championship belt infront of all these fans and I will be the champion they deserve.

Frederick Kavanagh
Trevor, are you sure about this? You're injured. You need to think about your career. Pull out, let me fight Licious.

Trevor Blackwell
Freddy, tonight is just the beginning. Abram retaining causes major problems, tonight it's Licious who I exterminate from the WWG and then it's onto Abram Adams and capturing the WWG World Championship from him. Beast or no beast. Trevor Blackwell is going to be the man who takes the belt and restores it's pride.

Trevor gets up from the bench, he shows a little pain. He limps a few steps.

Frederick Kavanagh
Are you sure about this?

Trevor Blackwell
Believe me, I've been worse. Tonight The End is here. The End for Licious. The End of the New Movement. Tonight The New Begins. A new Era. A new leader. A new horizon. And it begins with the blood of Licious.

Trevor limps his way from his room leaving his room. Licious bound.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 10:04:01 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: