Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 18, 2024, 07:59:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sabotage you enter The DevilsPlayground

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sabotage you enter The DevilsPlayground  (Read 96 times)
UltraMantis Black

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 27, 2015, 01:05:27 am »

A dark graveyard is shown as is goes from headstone to another, You heard screams come from distance. Then it stops to show the three man UltraMantis, Hallowicked, and Hydra.

UltraMantis Black: You see people of the WWG The darkness of the night is upon us. And one Sabotage thanks he can cone in here and get what is not deserved to him. You dont demand things from Licous, You think the blood of the creatures will be on your hand. Thank again.......

Camera fades out and you see Hallowicked rocking back and fourth

UltraMantis Black: You see once in the Devils playground there is no escape. Your soul will ne ours for the taking.

Hallowicked still rocking and laughing now as he looks at the camera

Hallowicked: (Laughing) Sabotage..... Devils playground you must bleed!!!!!

UltraMantis Black:  Sabotage you have started something that we will finish. 

Hydra: Sabotage you will meet the devil. As well will punish you to the max. May the devil have mercy on your soul!

Hallowicked: COMING TO GET YOU!!! (Laughing)

Screen goes over to a headstone that reads...... Sabotage May the devil punish you forever.....
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sabotage

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 03:21:45 am »

Sabotage is walking through a graveyard listening to the voices in his head.

Sabotage: So UltraMantis Black thinks that he can get in my head with his little games well two can play this game. You wanna come out to a graveyard and have a headstone with my name on it. Thats nice i like the idea of being in a graveyard so you and your two friends wanna cone play in here i have something for you....

The camera pans out and shows three holes dug.

Sabotage: You see I know now that this is gonna be a match that you think is yours but Ive been here before. Ive have had many matches in the HPW like this I live for this moment!  (Starts to laugh) UltraMantiswelcome to my world!!

Camera moves slowly back as Sabotage is laughing and fire erupts up out of the graves....
Report Spam   Logged
UltraMantis Black

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 11:40:05 am »

UltraMantis Black is show walking down the long cave as he passes Hallowicked sitting ong the ground rocking and jabbering to himself he starts to laugh evil. Hydra is looking at the wall and writing On it. Mantis stops and looks

UltraMantis Black: Games? Sabotage you think this is a game? This is the devils life Sabotage, We have no time for games but one thing we do have time for some "Family time"..... You see Sabotage i know who you really are,  I know all about your time in HPW and your sit here and ask your self how does one know you? I will talk about that later......

Hydra: We wont have time to caught up on "Family things" as therefor the only thing that will have is the we will give the devil to dues. The devil is waiting for you Sabotage Come to the playground!!!!

UltraMantis puts his arm around Hydra as you hear Hallowicked scream and laughing

Hallowicked: Sabotage........ The takeover....... is down...... We will..... take you down...... Hahahahahaha!!!!

Report Spam   Logged
Sabotage

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2015, 02:12:39 pm »

Sabotage walks up to a grave and looks down at it

Sabotage: It seems like he has found me mom. Never thought it would happen....  Just when I thought I was done with. The only thing left to do now is beat him and send him to hell I will take actions for what he did to you mom. After I get done he will never hurt anyone else ever again. UltraMantis Black you see at first it was just a job but now you made it personal. What you did to her 15 years ago will catch up to you in The Devil's Playground. I will avenge my mom's death by taking your life. Life changes for you.  Deal with it!!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: