Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 10:39:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

E: 60 Special: The Life of a Wrestling Billionaire

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: E: 60 Special: The Life of a Wrestling Billionaire  (Read 61 times)
KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« on: May 27, 2015, 11:29:24 am »

E: 60 Special: The Life of a Wrestling Billionaire

\\ NARRATOR //
“Later this week thousands of fans will be flocking to the Melbourne Cricket Ground.  However, on that night, nobody will be paying to see a cricket match.  No these are coming to see the spectacle that is the World Wrestling Generation.  For those of you who don’t know, the World Wrestling Generation is one of the biggest wrestling promotions in the world.  This week they will be wrapping up an overseas tour with a one of the biggest wrestling events of the year.  The special event is being referred to as “The End”, and it is broadcasted world-wide on pay-per view.  All of the big names from the promotion will be competing, names like: World Champion, Abram Adams, The Ascension, Nick Sadistic, Rayven and Derrick Trotter will all be in the Main Event.  In this E:60 special, we put the spotlight on the sixth competitor in the match.  We will be highlighting a man by the name of Alexander Lord.  Now, for those who don’t know Alexander’s story, when you see him in the ring, your only getting a small portion of the story.  On camera, Alexander is portrayed as one of the top good guys in the company.  However, off-camera he’s one of the richest men in the world.  A kid born into a billion dollar empire, now one of the headlining attractions in the World Wrestling Generation, that’s story we’re going to bring you with this E:60 report.”

The narration stops for a moment as, the into for the E:60 runs for the viewing audience.  As the opening video package ends we are shown a montage of baby, toddler and adolescent pictures of a young Alexander Lord.  Then we are taken inside an ESPN studio.  The studio is darkened with a few lights strategically placed.  You now see a fully grown, WWG Superstar, Alexander Lord.  He’s sitting across from resident E:60 reporter and interviewer, Michael Smith.  Then, we cut through some of the preliminary questions that we know were asked, but just weren’t included in final product.  Alexander Lord starts talking as the pictures are being shown to the public.

ALEXANDER LORD
My brother Maxwell and I were born on June 5, 1989, to my parents Maxwell Lord III Sarah Lord.  My brother Maxwell is the older brother by ten minutes, but we always took care of each other and looked out for each other for as long as I can remember.  My whole life growing up things were great.  Maxwell and I had the best of the best childhoods.  I didn’t understand how fortunate we were at the time.  I thought all kids grew up like this.  I can’t say if I was naive, or if I was just ignorant to the outside world. It took me a long time to understand just what I was born into.

\\ NARRATOR //
“What Maxwell was born into was a billion dollar family empire.  His grandfather, Maxwell Lord II was successful coal and gold miner and left good money to his only son when he passed away.  However, Maxwell Lord III took this decent amount of inheritance and turned it into a billion dollar empire playing the stock market.  In most people’s eyes, this would be the American Dream.  But that dream, soon turned into a nightmare.  Alexander’s father soon began to lose his magic with the stock market as some of his investment started to go into the negative.  To make matters worse; Maxwell Lord III developed a serious gambling habit, which began to tear the household apart.”

ALEXANDER LORD
Overtime you can’t ignore the things that you see and hear, no matter the lies you hear from your parents. You can’t ignore that the cars, the motorcycles, the ATV’s all started disappearing week after week.  You can’t ignore your parents yelling for hours and hours.  You can’t ignore when you see the news talking about how bad of investment your dad had, and then your mom turns the television.  Everything starts to add up.  You things are going to take a turn, you just don’t know how bad of a turn it’s going to be.

\\ NARRATOR //
“It turned really bad for the Lord family.  Sarah grew more and more unhappy with her marriage, her husband’s gambling problem and she filed for a divorce.  It was sudden shock to a young Alexander, who didn’t know what would come next.  For the first time in their lives, the two Lord Brothers would be separated.  Alexander went with his mom and his brother went with his father.”

ALEXANDER LORD
It was difficult, I think every kid who has been through a divorce can understand where I coming from.  It was also tough because I was separated from my brother for the first time.  At first it was okay, because we were all still living together in Nashville and I saw him all the time.  I could tell that things weren’t as good on his end living with dad.  Sometimes Max would show up with black eyes and bruises and I always tried to make him feel better, but I think he blamed me for a lot of what was happening.  We had a falling out and we didn’t speak to each other for few weeks, but I always thought that we would make up and be brothers again.  That wasn’t the case.  Mom walked in one and said were moving.  I’m thinking like to a new house or something.  She said no we’re moving to New York.  And just like that we were gone.

\\ NARRATOR //
“It would be ten years before the brothers would be reunited again, and Maxwell wouldn’t see his father alive again.  One thing that the brothers didn’t know is that during the divorce the parents set aside nearly a billion dollars for the brothers when they turned eighteen.  The only way the parents could access before then, is if they both signed and agree to do so.  This would come into play for Alexander’s father and brother who ended up having to move to a small two bedroom house within the next two years.  Alexander’s father and brother desperately needed to access to that money, but wouldn’t sign off on it.  She pleaded with her ex-husband to get help.  Then, in one phone call between to the two, she revealed to him that she was diagnosed with cancer.”

ALEXANDER LORD
I remember when the diagnosed with cancer and they were saying she was going to get better.  But she never did.  She just got worse and worse.  We had the best doctors that we could find, but nothing could stop the cancer from spreading.  It was a month after my seventeenth birthday, on July 5, 2006 and she was gone.   I was there at her bedside… holding her hand…and

Alexander begins to tear up as he holds up his hand and ask for a moment.  The production stops and the screen goes blank.

\\ NARRATOR //
“Sarah death was a devastating lost to Alexander, but it opened up an opportunity for his father to now access the money from the trust.  Now, he’s having second thoughts about accessing the money, because he knows he can’t control his gambling.  However, he’s too proud to go to rehab.  Now going broke, battling alcohol and gambling addiction, would finally take its toll on Maxwell Lord III.  He committed suicide on August 1, 2006.  Within a month’s span, both parents were dead and both brothers were on their own, on opposite sides of country.  Alexander went on to graduate from Cornell University, and Ivy League School.  Maxwell on the other hand would join the military.  Then, in one felt swoop both brothers would disappear.”

ALEXANDER LORD
I don’t want to go into much detail but I was gone.  I was living a very modest lifestyle and a faraway land.  I was trying to find myself.  I had a college degree from a very prestigious university but I really didn’t know what it meant.  I had job offers, but I just didn’t find any of them attractive.

Finally, we get some dialogue from the interview Michael Smith in this production, as interjects himself into Alexander’s answer.

E:60 REPORTER || MICHAEL SMITH
Do you think you were avoiding something?

Alexander takes a deep and thinks to himself about the question that was posed to him.  He wants to give an honest answer, and you can see from his facial expression that its weighing on him.

ALEXANDER LORD
I think was trying to avoid becoming the man that my father was.  I don’t want my life to be all about money.  I don’t want everything that I do to be affect by where I’m putting my money.  I wanted a career that I would have fun with.  I wanted to do something that I could be proud of.  I think that’s why didn’t go the corporate route like a lot my other alumnus do.  I wanted to change the perception around the Lord name.  So I decided to give back.  I wanted to give back to the communities and charities.  The one thing that I really wanted to do was held the youth.  I think the youth are the future and I want to be a part of bright future.  I want to kids some of the same chances and good experiences that I had as a kid.

\\ NARRATOR //
“Alexander spent years lending a helping hand all around the world, but the one hand that didn’t help was that of his brother.”

ALEXANDER LORD
I don’t think I was avoiding my brother, but looking at it now, maybe I was.  I think the memories that have of the good times, only get clouded by the way things ended for us.  Plus, I thought he still blamed me for some of the things that happened to him and what happed to dad.  It’s just a wound that was hesitant to reopen for the fear of what would come next.

\\ NARRATOR //
“That all changed when one day Alexander, flipping through channels, landed on a wrestling show called World Wrestling Generation.  Alexander grew an avid wrestling fan and decided to keep up with the program.  However, on one episode Alexander got the shock of his life when through curtain walked his brother Maxwell Lord.”

ALEXANDER LORD
I couldn’t believe it.  He had made it.  My brother was on television doing something that we both had dreams about doing.  I watched him and I quickly realized that this man wasn’t my brother.  This was a troubled man.  This man was hurting on the inside.  The fans were eating it up because he was vicious, so dangerous, and so mysterious but that’s not Maxwell.  The Maxwell I know is anything but mysterious.  He’s in your face and full of life.  He got an attitude that can make you love him or hate him.  That’s the Maxwell that I grew up with, but I wasn’t seeing it in this guy on the television screen.  That’s when the fear of what could or would be revealed went out the door.  I had to go and have my brother’s back, like I said I always would.

\\ NARRATOR //
“For the first time since the brothers were fifteen years ago, the finally came face to face in a closed setting.”

ALEXANDER LORD
We said our peace and we came to a conclusion that he, my brother, needed to get some help because of some the things that experienced with dad and in the military.  So, I think it the first encounter, if you want to call it that went about as well as it could have.

\\ NARRATOR //
“But that wasn’t the only thing that Alexander receives while he was there.  He also received a tryout offer from the World Wrestling Generation.  Having a background in amateur wrestling and mixed martial arts over the years, Alexander accepted the offer.  He had an excellent tryout by all accounts and was offered a contract.  So, in a matter days, Alexander had rekindled his relationship with his brother and signed a contract with one of the biggest wrestling promotions in the world.  Alexander burst onto the wrestling scene on August 28, 2014.”

E: 60 INTERVIEWER || MICHAEL SMITH
How would you describe your first couple of months in the WWG?

ALEXANDER LORD
I would describe it as a trial and error period.  I didn’t know anything about wrestling styles or wrestling psychology.  I was just using some of the amateur wrestling skills that I had.  I had some MMA training that help with striking and things like that, but I just didn’t know the business.  I didn’t have any friends.  I had a lot of feuds right from the start.  Everything was just going a thousand miles per hour and my head was just spinning trying to soak up as much as I could.  It’s harder than what you see on TV!

\\ NARRATOR //
“Alexander was in need of some guidance and he turned to one the wrestlers that he saw while he was watching old clips of the 1st incarnation of the World Wrestling Generation.  The wrestler’s name was Jason Richardson.  Jason is one of the most decorated competitors in the WWG.  Alexander soon began training with a Hall of Famer and three-time World Champion.  Within four months, Alexander had won the Absolute Championship belt.”

ALEXANDER LORD
That moment was fuckin’ sweet!

\\ NARRATOR //
“Alexander was on a roll, and even Maxwell was doing well as he returned to the ring.  Alexander had become of the top stars in the company.  He was a recognizable figure to fans all over the world.”

ALEXANDER LORD
Seeing the looks on the faces of people when I come out to the ring, or when they see me out in the streets, it’s priceless.  I love the fandom.  I love taking pictures with the kids and their families.  I love how I can go out and entertain people.  I love how I can be a role model for the kids to see and aspire to be like.  It’s a wonderful job, and what I wanted in a career.

\\ NARRATOR //
“Even though Alexander had reached a high level of success, the real goal has eluded him.  For those of you who don’t know, the highest goal that a wrestler can achieve is become the World Champion of that promotion.  The World Champion considered to be the best of the best in that promotion and the face of the promotion.”

What does it mean to you to be the World Champion of the World Wrestling Generation?

ALEXANDER LORD
It’s the most important thing to any guy that has ever put a pair boots and wanted to be a professional wrestler.  You laced those boots with the intent, the hope and the desire that one day you will get to hold that championship.  I don’t care it’s for a five minutes, five days, five weeks, five months or five years, it’s the biggest accomplishment that you will ever get for stepping in a twenty by twenty ring.  Every week I walk out to that ring, with that Million-Dollar Championship.  It’s really about $125k or $150k.  Every week I pick someone out of the audience and I give them that belt, because to most of the people that come out and watch us compete, $125k is life changing money.  It changes their status instantly, like the snap of a finger.  That’s what the World Championship means to me and every other guy in the back.  It’s a status change.  For the moment you have your hand raised and you’re handed that title belt, you status is changed forever.  Next to your name wherever it’s printed there will read “World Champion”.  For a guy like me who grew up watching wrestling, then one day a wrestling career falls into his lap and it’s the best thing that ever happen to him, winning that championship would culminate a life.  A life of happiness and sadness, so many twist and turns, all leading up to this one moment, when the Lord name stands for the best in the world.   That’s all I ever wanted to do in life is to restore my family name that’s what can if I win this match.  That’s why I don’t mind training every day.  That’s why I don’t mind watching film every day.  That’s why don’t mind walking into matches where my career and my life are jeopardy.  This is what I chose to make my career.  This is what comes with the territory, if you want to be the best.   That’s what I’m shooting for, to be the best!

This week you’re the main event of one of the biggest wrestling attractions of the year.  For the people that may not know much about the WWG or wrestling in general about the match you’re going to be competing in.

ALEXANDER LORD
Well, for those of you that don’t know, the match I’m competing this week at “The End” pay-per view is a seven-person ladder match.  In the match with me are Nick Sadistic, Trine Larson, Derrick Trotter, The Ascension, Rayven and the current World Champion.  The match we will be competing is a Ladder match.  Now, in this match the World Championship belt will be suspended twenty feet about the ring.  There are no rules, anything goes in this type of match.  You can fight all over the arena and into the street if you want.  But the objective is to set up a ladder, climb and retrieve the title belt.  It sounds simple enough but when you have six other people trying to pull you down, things can get a little complicated.  Trying to keep five other people down long enough for you climb up and secure the richest prize in our company that’s the hard part.  Especially in this match with some of the best competitors that the company has to offer, it’s almost impossible.

I want you to tell me about some of these competitors.  I know you watch a lot film and game tape.  I want to see what you see and what your heading into with each of these opponents.

ALEXANDER LORD
Each one has their own story to tell so I want tell it for them.  I’ll just tell what I see from them in my eyes.

I’ll start with Nick Sadistic.  You can hear than name and know what type of wrestler you’re going to see.  He’s a six foot eight, two hundred and fifty pounds monster.  I mean this guy just wreaks brute force and trauma.  In his matches, he’s most comfortable when he’s overwhelming his opponents.  So, that’s the first thing, you can’t be intimidated by size and presence.  You have to make him believe that you’re not going to back down from him.  Then, you have move, be elusive.  He’s big, but his not the quickest person.  Better yet, use his momentum against.  Next, in this match weapons are legal, and I’m going to use them.  I know he’s going to try and take me out and I have prepared myself a war.  In most cases, whoever uses their weapons better, will win the war.   If it comes down to me and Nick, I will win the war.

Next, you have Rayven.  Rayven is female wrestler and she’s one the best competitors in the business.  She has a lot moves and angles that she can utilize to attack.  I think she’s at her best when she can strike quickly and effectively.  A lot of her major moves are quick effect strikes.  Where I see the weakness in her game is when you affect her speed.  My game plan for attacking Rayven is to work on a limb.  One less limb, one less thing she’ll be able to strike with.  Plus, I think Rayven may have lost a bit of her edge.  She’s trying to embrace a new attitude, but maybe it was the attitude that made her so vicious in the first place.  Sometimes you can change for the better, but the changes can a negative effect on other areas of the body.  So, maybe she’s not as aggressive, but maybe she is.  One way or another, we all will find out who the real Rayven is.

Then, there’s Derrick Trotter.  Trotter is guy where either you like his style or you don’t.  I don’t care about like or dislike right now.  I’m all about winning.  If winning means going through Trotter, I will do it.  Trotter is funny guy.  He plays a role that’s hard build a game plan for.  I think what I will do is let him be the aggressor.  I think he likes to fight from the underdog role and not the initiate the combat.  I don’t want him on the defensive; I want him on the offensive.  I want him out of his element and making decisions he’s probably not accustom to making.   Yes, maybe he’ll get off some offense, but I’ll wait till he makes a mistake.  I think his mistake will be not finishing the job.  Guys like Nick and the Ascension, and Girls like Rayven, will finish the job, because it’s their nature.  I don’t think it’s in Derrick nature to finish me off, before going for the championship.  That will be his downfall.

After that, you have the Ascension.  Now, I have had problems with this group before.  I’ve had problems with each member of the group.  So, there’s no need for a game plan, because I know them and they know me.  So, when we lock horns, it’s going to be fight.  We’re going to brawl.  They’ll be able to counter some of my moves, and I’ll be able to counter some of theirs.  It’s about who can change the game up first.  Who is going bring something new to the table?  I know that I’m always learning new things.  I’m always trying new things.  So, I’m definitely going to bring a different styles and techniques to the match that I’ve never shown before.  Maybe they’ll work and maybe they won’t but I will bring everything that I have to the table and pray that it’s enough.

The last of the challengers is a female by the name of Trine Larson.  Now going into this match, she’s probably the betting odds to win.  She’s been on a role and she’s improved each and every time she’s stepped into the ring.  I every tape I watch on her, I find something new.  She has the attitude and the aggression to be a World Champion.  She’s going to be going a lot of adrenaline and emotion.  But so am I.  I’m going to fight her.  I won’t think twice and I won’t say sorry.  She’s an enemy in this match, I will take her.  I respect Trine and everything that she’s accomplished up until this point.  However, I can let respect stop me from reaching my goals.  This business built on competitors, friends and foes, fighting to see who the best is.  This will be no different.  I’m sure she wants to know who’s better in the ring, as much as I do.  So, that’s what I’m going to give her.  I’m going to give her the very best that I have.  I’m expecting her to bring it and will see who walks out.

The finally we have the champion, Abram Adams.  Adams is the man in the World Wrestling Generation because that’s what that title means.  He’s on top.  He’s the best of the best.  He’s the one walking into this match with everything to lose and he’s going to do everything in his power to make sure that that doesn’t happen.  I’m one of the people in his way, and he’s going to try and take me out.  Or maybe he’s going to sit back and watch as the rest of us kill each other and he’s the only one left.  Either way, I believe he is the most dangerous man in this match, because he’ll dictate how the match goes.  We’re all chasing him.  I, for one, am going seek him out.  I want to be the one who puts him down, because now, it’s my time.  I’ve been so close before, but now it’s my time.  Nobody is going to stand in my way.  Nobody is going to stop me.  At the end I’m going to win and prove that I am the Best of the Best!

« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 11:30:45 am by Lord » Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

KXNG
Creative Team

Wrestler: Maxwell Lord
Hometown: Gotham City
Weight: 6'2"
Height: 220lbs
Finishers: A Tast of Excellence

Born to be Great

Level 6 Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Level 4 Linux User Mobile User Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Avatar
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2015, 11:31:07 am »

*Edit for Coding Error
Report Spam   Logged

Hall of Famer:
(Jason Richardson & Mr. Kennedy)
4x WWG Champion:
(Jason Richardson 3x, Dolph Ziggler 1x)
2x Pure Pride Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler 1x, Mr. Kennedy 1x)
1x Orion Champion:
(Dolph Ziggler)
3x Tag Team Champion:
(Jason Richardson 1x, Mr. Kennedy 2x)
1x Nxt-Gen Champion:
(Joe Hennig)
2012 Feud of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Storyline of the Year:
Contingent vs. Legends
2012 Impact Debut:
Dolph Ziggler
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2015, 12:00:42 pm »

Do you see this?  THIS is why the lovely fellow behind this account was simultaneously my favorite and most dreaded opponent to face.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2015, 12:16:52 pm »

Someone woke him up!
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Nick Sadistic

Wrestler: Nick Sadistic with the lovely and psychotic Faith Brutal!
Hometown: Kennewick, WA
Weight: 180
Height: 6 FT 0 IN
Finishers: The Sadistic Cross!
W/L/D Record: 0-0-0

0-0-0

Apple User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Search Poll Voter One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts Karma Karma Good 10 Posts Level 3 Avatar Combination Signature Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Windows User Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2015, 12:18:14 pm »

Nice work man
Report Spam   Logged

Jerk of the Week of 10/10/16
1X WWG CARNAGE CHAMPION
1X WWG ABSOULUTE CHAMPION

Trine Larsen

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2015, 11:52:44 pm »

Oooooh snap there is my favorite character here! \o/ I missed this Lord!! I have always been a fan of just what a good guy Lord has been since I started here- but now? After really getting a glimpse into his life like that- I dig him even more. What a great personality! And the idea of doing the E 60 was genius and really well done! We are all in a lot of trouble with this submission of yours!
Report Spam   Logged
John
HOF

Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Search Level 3 Poll Voter Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2015, 12:36:09 pm »

Oh ****!!!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: