Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 09:28:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Party at Tony's House Open Rp

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Party at Tony's House Open Rp  (Read 598 times)
The Scary Brother

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2015, 04:47:27 am »

*Tony keeps his arm draped over the fine Italian as he walks over toward the Del's Rangers. When he speaks it is calm, but direct*

Tony: I will say this one time so listen very closely. You are a guest in my home. We put aside the bullshit to get together before a show and have a good time. If you disrespect my home one more time i will make one phone call, have fifteen people here in five minutes and we will drag you down the beach and drown your asses in the sound. Now if you will excuse me this pretty lady and her friend are expecting a tour. While i do that you can clean up this mess.

*With that Tony walks back to Trine his arm around her bestie. *

Tony: some poople just dont know how to behave
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2015, 06:13:27 am »

Dell's rangers stop dancing and messing around they look at Tony with his arm round Trines shoulders, Oliver steps forward and looks right at Tony.

Ok my man, Your right, We were a little loud and noisy so Rodney turn that **** down a little let the girlies play and have there fun. But **** were tiding this **** hole, Come on boys lets get the **** outta here.

With that Dell's Rangers leave the party in search of a proper knee's up.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
The Rick
Rookie

Wrestler: The Rick
Hometown: Birmingham, England
Finishers: Rickfest (Rock Bottom)

"Welcome to the fold!"

Second year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad 50 Posts Poll Voter Level 4 Search 10 Posts Karma Good Linux User Level 3 Avatar Apple User Mobile User Combination Level 2 Signature Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2015, 08:56:30 am »

[The Rick and Lacey Rain arrive at the party, Rick instantly notices the chaos caused by Dell's Rangers.]

The Rick: "What **** caused this?"

[The couple notice Tony is giving Trine and her friend a tour, and join them on seeing the rest of the house.]
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:57:21 am by The Rick » Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2015, 09:17:59 am »

Trine perks up- remembering Lacey, offers a wave to the couple before ducking out from beneath Rayven's arm, and making her way over to them.

Delly's crew. They could have stayed, but I guess they just wanted to make some kind of point," she paused, frowning a little as she looked at the door the five of them left through, "Anyway...how are you guys doing? Excited about your debut?"
Report Spam   Logged
The Rick
Rookie

"Welcome to the fold!"

Second year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 5 One year Anniversary Karma Bad 50 Posts Poll Voter Level 4 Search 10 Posts Karma Good Linux User Level 3 Avatar Apple User Mobile User Combination Level 2 Signature Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2015, 09:39:18 am »

[Lacey smiles.]

Lacey: "Excited, but a little apprehensive. I'm sure it will be fine."

The Rick: "It will be, especially when we win and my cousin stops calling to brag about how she could beat both the other teams by herself! Anyway, I thought this was a party, where are the tunes?"
Report Spam   Logged

The Scary Brother

« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2015, 11:41:06 am »

*Tony walks over and introduces himself to his Newly arrived guests while maintaining an arm around Lenox*

Tony: There are Bluetooth speakers all over just connect to any of them. I'm really a TOOL kinda guy, which is usually not what everyone at a party wants to listen to so I figured I'd let everyone pick their own poison. You just dont notice the speakerd cause they look like rocks.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristina Blackwell

« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2015, 03:19:04 pm »

*As the commotion of the Del's Rangers brief stint among the civilized employees of the WWG dies down, Kristina begins to pick up the tables and such they knocked over. Tony is watching them leave to make sure they are actually gone.*

Kristina:These **** cocksuckers. They are here for five minutes and here i am cleaning up after them. Some people you just can't take anywhere. I guess Licious took their manners with their souls.

*After taking two minutes to clean up after the children she walks back over to where Tony is standing with his arm around Lenox, and talking with Trine, The Rick, and Lacey. As she approaches she sizes up this girl hanging on her brother. Immediately she leaves a foul taste in her mouth. If Kristina doesn't like Trine Lenox is already no good for the association.*

Kristina: Some people need to be house broken before they are allowed out in public. But now that the riff raff are gone let's go on that tour.

*Tony takes them all through the house. The Chef's kitchen with any kitchen item you could ever want*

Tony: This is the kitchen. It's great, but I can't cook so really It's wasted on me. Kristina uses sometimes but me personally I bachelor cook. Ramen and **** like that.

Trine: What a waste.

Tony: You can use it. I believe you owe me some banana pancakes.

Trine: You guys and these pancakes!

* The tour continues with an office/library and than the master suite. *

Tony:The room is nice, but the view is amazing.

*As they walk out onto the balcony the view is breathtaking. You can see out over the Long Island Sound. There are boats and ski doos and swimmers, and just calm waters for miles. As they all stand there admiring the view Tony puts his arm back around Lenox only this time at the waist.*

Kristina: Sometimes when he's gone and i am house sitting I'll just sit here for hours. It's even more beautiful in winter.
Report Spam   Logged
GreenDream
HOF
Rookie

Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 4 Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 50 Posts Karma Good Level 3 Karma Signature Linux User Mobile User Level 2 10 Posts Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2015, 01:07:44 am »

In walks Barney Green, sporting a slightly new look. Green goes up to The Rick and goes to speak.

Barney: Looks like a bit of reunion, eh Rick. Funny seeing that I am now a Hall Of Famer when during our time in a previous promotion, I was looked at as a joke and treated like garbage. Good to see you are still around and kicking.
Report Spam   Logged

TheRealDC
Rookie

One year Anniversary 100 Posts Karma Bad Level 4 50 Posts Karma Apple User Arcade Highscore Level 3 Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Search Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2015, 03:24:55 am »

*A white WRX with tinted windows pulls up across the street from the house. After two minutes, it drives away.*
Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2015, 05:55:42 am »

Outside the house a three wheeler van pulls up it's Derrick Trotters van the back door opens of the Reliant Robin and out steps Mike Conrad he is carrying a box of eggs he quickly throws one after the other at the windows of Tony's house they splatter on the windows he then jumps back into the van and they speed off into the distance all laughing as they go.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 05:58:41 am by Chris » Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2015, 06:36:13 am »

"That hand sneaks any lower and we're gonna have a probl-" Trine and Lenox, both jumped, startled by the sound of the first few eggs hitting the windows before they realized what was going on.

The two women exchanged a glance before running to a window that faced the front of the house to verify that they'd heard that sound correctly.

Yep. Eggs.

Lenox was the first to speak, sounding a little too excited about the circumstances, as she turned to look at Trine who had a cheshire cat grin spreading across her face.

"Oh, it's on motherfuckers."
"Kitchen."

And with that the two girls tore out of the room, half stumbling as they rounded the corner for the stairs. Trine bounded down them two, three steps at a time, before nearly launching herself off the last five, laughing almost the entire way down. Lenox was just behind her, kicking off her heels and snatching them up in her left hand before picking up an all out sprint to keep up.

The sound of cabinets being open and shut can be heard echoing from the kitchen before everything goes quiet.

"Wait, is this okay?"
"What about that "tu casa mi casa", ****? We're good."
"True. You find any olive oil?"
"Way ahead of you."

And then the sound of two pairs of bare feet can be heard making a dash for the front door.

-

Outside the brunette and the blonde can be spotted hiding in the bushes- Trine with a pasta strainer on her head and a metal mixing bowl full of what looks like snowballs...but that can't be right...

And Lenox, who had taken her stockings off and filled one end with flour, with a carton of eggs set between the two of them. Sure, they could be considered adults...but mature was another thing.

Trine hunkered down in the bush.

"Bring it on!"

Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2015, 06:49:41 am »

As they hide in the bush Trotter's van drives slowly past Derrick looks out of his window and notice something odd in the bush outside the house, He smiles and laughs.

Got ya bitches.

A few moments later Derrick pulls up just round the corner Derrick and Rodney climb out of the car and start to go through three gardens to get to were Trine is hiding. Derrick and Rodney are both carrying super powered water guns which shoot out like jets through the nostle of the gun. They creep up behind them a few feet away from them and fire the water guns hitting Trine and Lenox. The Trotters van speed up as Trine and Lenox scream when the cold water hits them, Derrick and Rodney run and dive in the back as we can see smoke coming from the tyers as it speeds off into the distance.
Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2015, 06:49:42 am »

As they hide in the bush Trotter's van drives slowly past Derrick looks out of his window and notice something odd in the bush outside the house, He smiles and laughs.

Got ya bitches.

A few moments later Derrick pulls up just round the corner Derrick and Rodney climb out of the car and start to go through three gardens to get to were Trine is hiding. Derrick and Rodney are both carrying super powered water guns which shoot out like jets through the nostle of the gun. They creep up behind them a few feet away from them and fire the water guns hitting Trine and Lenox. The Trotters van speed up as Trine and Lenox scream when the cold water hits them, Derrick and Rodney run and dive in the back as we can see smoke coming from the tyers as it speeds off into the distance.
Report Spam   Logged

The Rick
Rookie

"Welcome to the fold!"

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2015, 07:12:52 am »

[Rick is surprised that Barney made it to the party, mind you neither of them were very sociable when they were in the VWF.]

The Rick: "Hall of Fame? Congratulations Barney! You're right that you weren't shown enough respect in the VWF and I apologise if you felt like I didn't respect you. Truth is, I was and still am a fan, I just found some of your actions a little bit questionable. It's good to see you though, maybe one day I'll get to join you in the WWG Hall of Fame and we can celebrate with a few beers."

[Rick hears the commotion with Del's Rangers. He looks round to find that Lacey is nowhere to be seen.]

The Rick: "Oh crap... I don't think Mr. Trotter realises how competitive Lacey can be!"

[Rick and Barney heads to the door and Rick points to his car, Lacey is going through the trunk and pulls out a custom super soaker.]

Lacey: "It's on bitches!"

[Lacey returns fire (or water) at the Rangers, in revenge for them blasting Trine and Lennox.]

The Rick: "There's another couple of super soakers in the trunk if you want to help Lacey and I get rid of those chumps. It's that or clean the eggs off the windows!"

[Rick heads to the trunk and grabs a super soaker for himself, he gets a third one and leaves it with Barney, then heads off to help his wife chase off the Rangers.]
Report Spam   Logged

The Scary Brother

« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2015, 08:18:41 am »

*Tony walks out onto his front lawn and accesses the damage. Eggs on his windows, easily cleaned just a nuisance. Dime pieces in dripping tee shirts, that's a plus. This is what happens when you try to throw a grown event. Best to stick with what you know.

Tony: Okay. There are only three ways on to this block. Kristina go get the water and paintball guns. We do this with friends so we come prepared. The neighbor across the street has an abandoned tree house for anyone who wants to take the high ground and scout. There are hoses on each corner of the house with power washer tips. I have water balloons in the garage and food coloring to dye the water. Next time the Rangers roll through we'll hit 'em.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: