Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 05:00:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Party at Tony's House Open Rp

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Party at Tony's House Open Rp  (Read 596 times)
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Badges: (View All)
Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2015, 10:10:52 pm »

And suddenly here they were. Flocking around like pidgins...no, they said, not like pidgins like mere-cats. Damian couldn't help but remember the island of mere-cats from that book he once read "The Life of Pi". There was an island of mere-cats that had never seen a natural predator before. So when the tiger arrived they rushed to great him without so much as a second thought. Had this place lost it's natural predators? Why his clients wanted to associate themselves with these people was lost on Damian, however it was not his place to ask questions.

Damian hadn't noticed the bar when he had first arrived. probably due to the time traveling balloon and beautiful blonde with a super soaker. Upon seeing it however Damian decided that, despite constant evidence of the contrary, this place couldn't be the worst home ever. They reminded him that Tony Blackwell had extended his hand toward him in greeting. Damian realized he had been looking around again. Damian turned and met Tony's hand with his own.

Damian Rite: Hello Mr.Blackwell and hello to you Miss Lenox.

Tony seemed, cute, in a 1990's skinny biker kind of way. Damian figured he had been bullied in school and decided to take up heavy metal to compensate. Not really his type. Lenox also seemed to be like one to be into skinny boys who like tattoos and heavy metal. lucky them he supposed.

Damian Rite: As i was just saying to Miss Larsen here my name is Damian Rite. After signing our contract here at World Wrestling Generation i was told that a...

Damian released Tony's hand and tried to sound as polite as his voice would allow him

Damian Rite: gathering at this address. I was informed that many of the WWG employees would be here so my clients had sent me here to...meet you.

Damian once again took out his red cloth and wiped his hands off before putting the handkerchief back in his breast pocket. He turned and looked at the one who would called herself Rayven. They roared. This is one he knew.

Damian Rite: And to answer your question Miss Thompson, yes.

Damian walked a few more steps closer towards Trine and Rayven. A more real smile than he had been planning crept across his face as he looked down at Ravyen. Then he turned back toward Tony and pointed in a non committal way at the bar.

Damian Rite: Is your bartender on break?

« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 10:12:03 pm by Damian Rite » Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
The Scary Brother

« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2015, 11:20:52 pm »

Tony: No. It was more of a Mi casa tu casa self serve thing. But I could go for a whiskey, so Midori Sour for Lenox, Erdinger for Trine, and you Mr. Rite?
Report Spam   Logged
Jason King

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2015, 12:04:51 am »

Damian Rite: I will have an ice water with a lime. I am driving and i don't think i'll indulge until i have made it back to my hotel.r

Damian wondered if it was normal for the people of World Wrestling Generation to drink and drive their vehicles or if they simply routinely had sleep overs and water gun fights. the whole situation reeked of child's play. However Damian was not one to turn down an offer when requested and besides They always did like people serving them.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2015, 12:27:16 am »

Still dripping wet, Rayven passed through and stopped right behind Trine, looking over Trine's shoulder at the newcomer - both to the party, and to WWG.  She put one hand on Trine's shoulder, and pointed past her with the other.

Rayven::
"Who's that?  Should I be worried?  .....should Lucky be worried?"

This catches my eye ( BOLD PART)
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2015, 12:58:20 am »

Trine paused, looking at the palm of her own hand for a moment, until she noticed Damian wipe his hand off with the red handkerchief tucked in his breastpocket after shaking Tony's hand as well. She was snapped from her thoughts, however, when Rayven spoke up from just behind her and the blonde jumped.

"Jesus- you scared the crap out of me..." she shot a look over her shoulder at the pink-haired wrestler, "Oh, and now you recognize Lucky exis-"

Trine cut herself short, looking up at Damian wide eyed, caught in between a look of shock and disbelief. Not only did he know the wrestler's last name...he actually used it.

"Whoa, okay..." she said half silently, side stepping out from between the two of them. That was not something Trine wanted to be stuck in the middle of.

"Round one; Attachment Disorder vs OCD 'water with lime please' ding,ding,ding." Lenox grumbled, walking beside Trine as the two women made their way to the other side of the room.

"He's being responsible, Len. Seriously?"
"You just like it because it's another reason to justify why you won't buy a car and take taxis everywhere."
Report Spam   Logged
Jason King

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2015, 01:27:58 am »

As Damian waited for his beverage he watched as Lenox muttered about him under her breath. he assumed it was him that is. Granted by the looks of the party nothing interesting of note had happened since he walked in the door so it was a safe assumption. They didn't like it when people talked negatively towards him but it was nothing he hadn't heard before. He also realized that the room was kind of moving away from him. He wasn't one for talking with lessors if he could help it and being avoided by a group was pretty normal. Damian looked down at his watch and then back up around the room. He saw a discarded water gun in the corner.

Damian Rite: So...is the moon bounce out back or did it leave when the clown did?

he didn't really say it to anyone in particular but Damian was sure they heard.
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2015, 06:13:00 am »

She didn't react to Trine's realization that Rayven knew who Leif was.

She didn't react to Lenox, as fun as it was to poke at her.

She didn't react to Brad's sexist, out of character comment about how moist she was.

Her eyes were locked onto Damian after he'd referred to her as "Miss Thompson".  That hand was still on Trine's shoulder as she side-stepped away, and it remained there until she'd moved far enough that Rayven could no longer reach.  Her eyes bore a hole into Damian and she resisted the urge to hiss at him.

"No one calls me that..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Scary Brother

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2015, 07:02:46 am »

*Tony is making drinks as his new guest and the newest employee comments about clowns and such*

Tony: The bouncy house people wanted such an astronomical deposit that I could have just bought several of my own. And as for Clowns, I invited the World Champion so it just seemed poor taste. However several seem to have shown up anyway.

*As Damien and Rayven have their interaction Tony looks at Kalib*

Tony: Freshen that up for you?
Report Spam   Logged
Jason King

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2015, 07:43:28 am »

They didn't really know what to take of Tony's comment. it was supposed to be clever, Damian supposed, so he decided to roll with it.

Damian Rite: Well it was always my assumption that clowns traveled in groups so a...

Damian grabbed his water with lime and tilted toward Tony as he spoke

Damian Rite: Circus would seem the blest place to house them.

this time Damian's smile was real. though to be honest smirking and smiling were two separate things. after a slow sip and a few paces around the room they reminded him that someone else had spoke to him. Damian turned to see Rayven staring at him like a rabid dog on a very loose chain, he liked it. They responded to it very positively. He wondered what color she bled. Red, he was sure, but everyone was just a bit different and he was sure hers was a shade he had never seen before. He wasn't exactly sure what he had done to upset her like he had but if he knew one thing it was that insane people were not known for their rational.

Damian Rite: I apologize miss Thompson did you say something?

Damian spoke the words giving one last glance around the room. He then turned back to the pink haired woman. He smiled again feeling his body begin to surge with a primal sensation he got sometimes when someone locked eyes with him. He stared into her eyes, his face showing no real emotion besides that of polite, though fairly unamused , questioning.
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2015, 07:50:38 am »

Kalib looks over at Tony.

Kalib Hystaria : Host and bartender huh? I would have figured with this pad it would have come with its own. But nah, I took a bottle with me. I am curious though, I figured some sort of competition with all who are here. Where's the fun?

Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
The Scary Brother

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2015, 08:10:15 am »

Tony: Well really I had inteded this to be a self serve style gathering. I don't keep a staff or anything like that. It's just my house. While we were in that Hell hole down under everything was blanketed up and closed. This is a home coming party for me and a friendly place for all of us to get together. I hosted first because we're in my home town. As for competition what do you have in mind?
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2015, 08:22:57 am »

Kalib reaches towards the floor and picks up the bottle and refreshes his drink.

Kalib Hystaria : Beer pong, bags, hell, I'd even enjoy a euro football game, although I'm not sure how fare that would be for the rest of you.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2015, 06:24:39 pm »

She locked eyes with Damian for just a moment before hissing at him, then turning and looking around.

"Trine?  Where'd you go?"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Jason King

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2015, 12:49:41 am »

Damian Rite: You're little friend Miss Larson is right over there.

Damian pointed over to the side of the room where Trine and Lenox were talking. Did she just hiss at us? Like a cat? Damian was confused. As she turned around he couldn't help but think that there were multiple ways to skin a cat however the sheer un-impressiveness of her response took any excitement of the prospect away from him. He stood there finishing his glass of water with lime before walking over to the bar. He took out his red handkerchief and wiped off the glass before setting it down on the bar. With his back to the festivities he let his face rest and his fake smile melted. This was beginning to be more than he was willing to take. With a sigh followed by a deep breath Damian rebooted his pleasant facade and turned back around putting his cloth back in his pocket.

Finally They decided that it was time to leave. There was no fun to be had here, not their kind of fun anyway. Damian smile was so real it shocked him. He started for the door...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: