Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 01:24:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Back to the Workshop

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Back to the Workshop  (Read 26 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: June 10, 2015, 12:34:47 pm »

The scene opens up on Rayven sitting in a room in front of a computer.  The room is dimly lit with most of the lighting coming from the computer screen.  However, there is enough light to see that there are several posters of Trine Larsen hanging on the walls behind her.  She’s also wearing a Trine Larsen “Bismark Bombshell” t-shirt and has even added a streak of blue into her hot pink dyed hair.  Her eyes were trained on the monitor as she mashed away at the keyboard with her left hand and clicked about furiously with her right.  After a moment of this, she pulled the mouse, yanking the cord out of the USB port and tossed it across the room.  Then she pulled the cord of the keyboard out and picked up the keyboard, smashing it over the edge of the desk before tossing it unceremoniously behind her.  She sighed heavily and leaned back in her chair.

Rayven::
“I really hate that game sometimes…  ****...Hunters aggroing everything with their stupid pets, and that healer couldn’t heal their way out of a wet paper bag if they were given a shotgun that shot out heals.  This **** just ain’t worth the fifteen bucks a month anymore…”

She sighed and leaned over to the side, picked up a couple of boxes, opened them up, and set a new keyboard and mouse on the desk.  She took a moment to plug the new set in, then clicked a few times.  A smirk crossed her face as she relaxed back into the chair again.

“Me, Wretchie, and Abram in a Champions match, huh?  That’s clever.  Very creative.  Kudos to you on this one, Licious.  I mean, seriously, those two lone brain cells bouncing around inside of your skull must have finally bumped together to give you the idea for this blockbuster match.  Don’t worry though, it’s ok, I’m sure it would have taken Kavanagh twice as long to come up with something half as brain-dead stupid as this match.  It’s an obvious cop-out that you had no other ideas going on, so you were just like, ‘Champs, fight, good, Licious smash!’ and other guttural noises, and then all of your little yes-men gave you high fives and pats on the back, and for a moment you managed to forget about your crippling mental disability.”

She turned her attentions back to the computer for a moment, making a few more clicks with the mouse.  “Love Bites (But So Do I)” by Halestorm began to play through her speakers at a low volume, more as background noise than anything else.  If the screen could be seen, you’d be able to see that the video accompanying the song was a fan-made compilation of Trine Larsen matches.  And if anyone dug a little deeper into the background of the video, they might even find that the video compilation had been put together by Rayven herself.

“Well, they were all clapping except for one man in your party, I’m sure.  Abram can’t have been that happy with your call for this match.  After all, he’s supposed to be your golden boy, the prized fighter.  And as such, your role in this disgusting relationship is to keep him protected.  Keep him safe and uninjured.  And most importantly, as the hand-picked face of your company, you’ve got to keep that title belt firmly around his waist.  So ask yourself.  Putting him into this match, not only with the biggest monster walking through these halls, who has proven to all of us that he won’t hesitate to run through the closest thing he could call a friend in order to get to a title, leaving you to wonder what he would do to someone he considered an enemy… You’ve put your champion into this match with not only that monster, but you’ve put him in there with me.  Someone that has proven to be just the tiniest bit unstable, and I’ve had designs on that title for a while now, and just because I lost one little match for that title, don’t think that those designs have gone away.  So with that in mind, what is there to stop me from taking Abram out in this opportunity?  What is there to stop me from leaving him so injured from this match that, when I inevitably get my next shot at the title, he’s easy pickings?  Or even better, joy of joys, I leave him so injured after this match that he’s unable to compete and is forced to relinquish the title, leaving it open for just anyone to come along and pick up.”

She sighed and frowned a bit, slumping down into her chair some.

“But you’re not worried about that, are you Abram?  No, you fancy yourself a monster in your own right.  You’re just as big and bad, maybe even worse, than any of the monsters currently walking the halls or even immortalized in history.  So when you think yourself a bigger monster than Wretchie, certainly a little bird like me isn’t even a blip on your radar.  But the problem with you runs far deeper than the fact you think yourself to be something that you’re not.  No, not only have you deluded yourself into this false sense of security where you think you’re untouchable and can never be dethroned, but as a result, you’ve compounded your problems by completely over-looking me.  There’s no real reason for you to have done so either.  I’m a former Carnage champion, I am currently the Absolute champion, and at The End, I had my hands on your title belt and very nearly took it down to win it.  And let’s not forget.  I’ve beaten you, but you haven’t beaten me.  Sure, you can claim a win over me after The End, but all you had to do was let someone else beat me down while you climbed a ladder and pulled the title down from that hook.  On the flip side, when I beat you before, I pinned your shoulders to the mat and beat you via pinfall - a feat that you can’t claim that you hold over me.  So it’s pretty easy to see why, after I beat both you and Wretchie at Carnage this week, I’m sure to be first in line to challenge you for that World title again.  And the only thing that will be different this time around will be that after I beat you and send you back to the back dejected, defeated, you won’t have Karmin’s shoulder to go cry on to make yourself feel better.”

Rayven reached off to the side and picked up a hand-made plushie that looked like Trine Larsen, complete with the Carnage title even.  She tilted her head to the side and stared at the small doll for a moment.

“It’s easy to see what you truly are, Abram.  You’re a broken shell of the man that you used to be.  You’ve created a fairly convincing facade to keep the rest of us fooled.  After all, you’ve put yourself in a position that best helps you keep that World title around your waist so that you can continue to appear as though you haven’t lost a step.  You’ve built up this lie of the monster you have become to keep everyone thinking that you’re just as dangerous as you’ve always been.  But I can see through it, Abram.  I see what you truly are, a broken, sniveling little worm that will never be the same again unless Karmin comes back into your life.  You can’t stand to go on living without her, and the only thing keeping your head floating above water right now is that championship you hold onto so dearly.  So keep your grip on that belt and your sanity tight, because trust me, I’m coming for that title, and it’s going to be easier to take from you than you think it is.  And when I do, if you haven’t found something new to cling onto, you very well might drown.”

Rayven looked at the plushie of Trine again and smiled a bit as she gave it a pat on the head.  She sat it back down next to her computer monitor, adjusted it a bit so that it would stand up properly, then looked back to something on the monitor.

“And then there’s my estranged brother, Wretchie.  Don’t worry, big guy.  I haven’t forgotten about you.  I’d thought that our business was done, but you proved otherwise.  I was content to let you go on about your destructive way and do whatever you wanted because it seemed as though you’d turned your attentions away from me, and I had other fish to fry.  But then, you did this…”

Rayven clicked a few times on the computer and then turned the monitor so it could be seen.  A video played showing the closing moments of the Carnage title match from The End.  Wretch now has Trine on top of the announce table and he has her between his legs. Wretch lifts her and powerbombs her down hard onto the steel ring steps.  The video ends and Rayven turns the monitor back around, wiping a tear away from her eye.

“How could you, Wretchie?  HOW COULD YOU?!  I know that Grace twisted your mind and turned you into an evil son of a **** with no remorse, but I didn’t think you had this in you.  Trine only ever showed you friendship, and this is how you repay her?  I thought she was finally getting through to you, cutting through the fog that Grace had put into your mind.  It seemed like the goodness inside of you was just about to come out, but then a little gold gets hung in front of you and you throw it all out the window.  You didn’t just abandon what could have been a great friendship, but you damn near tried to kill her.  It was too far, it was unnecessary, and it’s unforgivable.”

She paused to pull up the collar of her shirt to wipe away a few more tears.

“Wretchie, I swear to Cthulhu, if you ever attempt murder on Trine Larsen again, it will be the last time.  This week at Carnage, I’m going to kick your ass for what you did to her.  If you do it again, I won’t just kick your ass, it will be the last ass kicking you ever receive, because I will straight-up murder you.  Trine didn’t deserve what you did to her, not for all of the friendship she tried to show you for so long.  I don’t care that you beat her, I care about how you went about it.  You could have beat her around the ring and won that match just as easily as you did without trying to break her back over the ring steps.  It was overkill and you know it, Wretchie.  And that’s why when we face off at Carnage this week, I’m going to return to you in kind.  I’m not just going to beat you, Wretchie, I’m going to beat you down.  You can stand there and say that you don’t feel pain, but I know the truth, Wretchie.  We were family for a time, and I know everything about you.  I know how you think, I know how you feel, and I know that you can feel pain, even if you don’t show it.  For what you did to Trine, I will beat you down so bad that even that awful mask you wear can’t hide the tears.  After all, we all know that’s the only reason you wear that mask, is so that the rest of us can’t see you cry when you’re being a sensitive little ****.  Really, it was an amazing act you did covering up your tears when you broke things off with Grace.”

Rayven sighed and leaned back in her chair, hugging her arms around herself and shaking a bit.

“We used to be family, Wretchie.  Used to.  But then I had to get away from that **** girlfriend of yours.  It wasn’t my family any more, I didn’t feel safe at home.  So I did what I had to do, and I got away from it.  I’ve been on my own ever since, but finally, just a little bit, it seems like I’m starting to find a new family to be with now.  And I’m not going to let you destroy this one too, Wretchie.  If you turn around and walk the other way, this all ends at Carnage this week after I beat both you and Abram.  If you leave my new family alone, we won’t ever have to cross paths again.  But I swear to you and any god that will listen, if you harm Trine again, or anyone else that I consider to be my family, I will end you once and for all.”

Rayven shook her head and clicked around on the computer a few times before shutting it down.  She sighed and picked up the Trine plushie and ran her hand over its hair a few times before whispering, barely audible on the recording.

“Why won’t you love me?...”
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: