Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 03:10:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

We...Are...Lost...

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: We...Are...Lost...  (Read 489 times)
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2015, 01:32:22 pm »

Tony leans over and whispers to Kid Genius

Tony: Dude not try 'ta jinx it but i am pretty sure i have fond the love of my life.

Kid looks at Tony. KG looked back at Rayven and then back at Tony. His mind finally putting the pieces together. He whispers back at Tony.

KG: um dude i think she might be a...

Tony: perfect?

Tony lets out a sigh and a goofy smile slides back across his face.

Tony: yeah, i think so too

KG looks like he is gonna say something but instead just exhales and pats Tony on the back. He looks at Trine for a response. This was an interesting trip to the Locker room.
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2015, 01:36:34 pm »

The blonde frowned, realizing Rayven was probably right considering it had been over a month since they'd even talked and the last time they had it was about a match.

"....yeah, maybe...." Trine stared blankly back at her tag team partner after the pictures comment and shook her head."You get really creepy sometimes, Rayven..."

She straightened up, shaking off the black cloud that started to form and jutted her thumb to the door of the male talent, locker room.

"Welp! On another note! We found the locker room."
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 01:37:04 pm by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2015, 01:39:39 pm »

Rayven smiled and stood next to Trine as they'd found the locker room for the boys.

Rayven::
"There we go.  Here's the locker room.  I'm creepy.  I'm also bisexual.  There we have it.  All the world's problems solved.  Now where's my damn coffee?"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2015, 01:42:30 pm »

Kid Genius clapped his hands. He could tell the room just made a massive shift in tone.

KG: Sa-Weet! If you ladies want to just hold on a second we will be right back to get you ladies some of that coffee we promised.

Kid took Tony by the arm and started to move him towards the door.

Tony: but but..but... Kenny Why...Just five more minutes

KG: Come on buddy.

Kid Genius basically drags Tony into the locker room leaving the two women alone for a moment.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 01:43:26 pm by The Losers » Report Spam   Logged

alannah

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2015, 08:15:47 pm »

[A pretty girl with long dark hair and glasses appears from around the corner. She has an iPad tucked under her right arm and is holding a cup of coffee in each of her hands. Emily takes one look at Rayven and seems smitten.]

Emily Lewis: "Nice! I mean... Ms. Larsen, Ms. Rayven... It's a pleasure to meet you both. Wait a minute, this is the men's locker room what are you doing here? You know what, I don't need to know. I don't suppose you've seen my boss Ms. Halliwell anywhere have you?"

[Before either woman can answer, a faux posh British accent can be heard.]

Alannah Halliwell: "Emily, where in the devil have you been?"

[Alannah walks around the corner now, she's wearing a really nice cream dress that's just begging to have coffee spilt on it. Unfortunately, Emily was so startled by her bosses arrival that is exactly what's happened.]

Alannah Halliwell: "Emily... I'm docking your wages."

[There's a silly cough as a woman approaches, revealed to be Lacey Rain. She's dressed differently to usual, very punk rock.]

Lacey: "Lana, I'm sure you have another five dresses in your bag. Emily, stop being a douche and go write an algorithm or something and..."

[Lacey notices Trine and Rayven stood there.]

Lacey: "What's up bitches? Seriously, what's up?"

[trine looks disappointed in Lacey's new attitude.]

Lacey: "Aww, poor baby. Don't like what we did to Rick, huh? I don't give a ****!"

[Lacey snatches her coffee from Emily's hand and takes a sip. She quickly spits it out towards the feet of Trine and Rayven.]

Lacey: "Cold! You know what, I'll just get my own!"

[Lacey and Alannah storm off as Emily smiles politely and mouths the word "sorry" to Trine and Rayven. Alannah can be heard calling her from further down the corridor.]

Alannah Halliwell: "Come along now Emily!"

[Emily hands Rayven something on a bit of paper, and skips off after her boss and Lacey.]
Report Spam   Logged
Trine Larsen

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2015, 08:31:41 pm »

Trine blinks, looks down at the coffee now splattered on the floor at their feet and then slowly back up to her tag team partner and laughs a little bit- unsure of what else to do after an altercation like that.

"What in the flying **** just happened?" the blonde steps back from the mess, taking a hold of Rayven's wrist and brining her along with her,"Did she just spit coffee at us like the dinosaur from Jurassic Park?"
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 08:32:24 pm by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #36 on: July 05, 2015, 02:56:06 am »

Rayven blinked a few times after that whirlwind passed through, then laughed as she looked back at Trine.

"That's a pretty good comparison..."

She then looked at the note that Emily had passed her for a moment before folding it up and putting it in her pocket.

"I can't make out what it says, it's written in British..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2015, 03:19:02 am »

"Isn't it just english, but they spell eveything wrong?" Trine pondered outloud watching as the coffee stain slowly started to change colour as it dried. "Hey, are you okay? You seem kind of...grumpy."
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 03:19:28 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2015, 09:45:37 am »

Rayven shook her head, looking at Trine.

"No, I'm fine.  Why?"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2015, 10:00:54 am »

"Just checking, you were kinda mean to Tony,"Trine shrugged, moving to sit on a folding table pushed up against the wall "Maybe it's just because I prank everyone but...I feel like...we should prank them. You up for an impromptu a yoga ball dodge ball sesh? I'm about to grab the balls out of the training room...."
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 10:29:58 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2015, 10:10:42 am »

Something about Trine grabbing balls...

Ahem...

Rayven perked up at the mention of yoga ball jousting.

"I thought you'd never ask!  And I don't know why I was like that with Tony.  You know I like the attention, just...I don't like the drooling I guess."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2015, 10:23:27 am »

"Oh, okay, I see then. KG doesn't seem half bad." She wiggled her eyebrows, half joking.

The blonde grinned, hopped off the table, and ran straight for the physical therapy/training station just around the corner. She had nearly blown the door off the hinges, scaring the lone therapist pouring over regiment charts for some of the injured wrestlers.

"I need your balls." was the only explination she gave, leaving him to stare back slack jawed in confusion before realizing she had scooped up a black yoga ball set in the corner.

"You can't just take-" Trine then kicked a second ball out into the hallway,"...those..."

When she made it back to where Rayven was she nudged the second ball towards her with her foot, before taking an over dramatic battle stance- the yoga ball held over her head.

"When they come out I'm throwing it and booking. I'm tiny. They'll win that battle."
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 11:08:44 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2015, 01:15:17 pm »

Kid Genius and Tony walked into the locker room and closed the door behind them. They heard a muffled conversation outside with some other voices that sounded different but had other things to focus on.

Tony: um Ken?

KG: yeah dude?

Tony: where are our bags and stuff

KG: in the...

Kid Genius looked around them slowly realizing his hand going to his face.

KG: car....

Tony: i thought we were missing something.

KG: well **** we can't just walk back out with the same clothes.

Tony: we could just walk out O-natural and see what happens

Tony bounced his eyebrows up and down while leaning against KG but Kid Genius pushed him away from him.

KG: Tony i don't think either of those girls want anything to do with balls right now. Besides don't you think that might be just a tad foreword bro?

Tony: yeah i guess so...that Rayven is the kinda lady you romance...

Tony looks off into the distance and once again gets a goofy smile on his face. Kid Genius once again considers talking to his friend but then just shakes his head and looks around the room. There in the corner there are two gym bags. One if average the other seems really fancy. on the sides they say "Lord". Kid Genius has a devilish smile on his face.

KG: lightbulb

Tony turns to look at his friend.

Tony: hmm what now?

KG: Dude we will just "borrow" these clothes from our good buddies The Lord Brothers and then we can "bring them back" later.

Tony: oooooooOOOooo you..are...a genius

KG: that's what they call me.

Tony: i call the fancy bag!

Tony rushes over to the fancy bag and starts rumaging through it. KG sighs and goes to the other one. Tony ends up wearing a nice shirt that seems a little too big for him and KG just has basic T-shirt with sweats that also seems a bit big for him.

KG: Well ok let's not keep these ladies waiting huh

Tony: yeah i am sure this night is gonna be a ball!

KG: that's an interesting way to phrase that

Tony: right? it just feels right for some reason.

Tony opens the door...
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2015, 12:19:57 am »

As the locker room door swung open Trine wound up and tossed the ball over her head as hard as an 110 pound individual could...which wasn't that hard apparently because it had bounced on its trajectory towards Tony. She hadn't looked back in her quest for cover to see what happened, considering she had now given them ammunition, and hoped Rayven had a better plan. The blonde jumped, sliding across the table pushed against the wall she'd sat on earlier in true Dukes of Hazard style only to land unceremoniously on her back on the other side. She got to her feet and stood pin straight, her hands over her head like she had finished some sort of impressive gymnastics floor routine.

"Nailed it! she laughed, before ducking behind a blue recycle bin.
Report Spam   Logged
The Scary Brother

« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2015, 02:06:51 am »

*As Trine Larsen lands on her ass Tony Blackwell comes walking around the.corner in street clothes. Baggy Red Monkey jeans and a black tee. He has a fantastic view of "The Dukes of Hazard" slide and the failed landing. As Trine pops up and yells "nailed it" he cant help but chuckle to himself. He looks to where she came from just in time tosee Kid Genius get hit witha bouncing ball.

W.T.F.?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: