Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 08:29:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Ze Weekly Open Rp

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ze Weekly Open Rp  (Read 751 times)
TheRealDC
Rookie

Badges: (View All)
One year Anniversary 100 Posts Karma Bad Level 4 50 Posts Karma Apple User Arcade Highscore Level 3 Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Search Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2015, 04:30:48 pm »

*DC stands from the fridge, with a Pepsi in his hand.*

DC: Who the **** was that?

*DC watches as Tony Blackwell leaves the kitchen. He turns his head back and forth, confused as all hell. Upon his investigation he does come face to face once again with Rayven. Who is forced to repeat her question to him. DC doesn't skip a beat...*

DC: Yeah, bout that, I forgot my club. So if I'm gonna bash your brains in-

*D gives a mocking laugh with a forced smile.*

DC: I guess I'll just have to lift my knuckles off the ground and use my hands...

*He immediately deadpans her, Stone Cold style. Smiling face to dead serious. He eyes her, taking a drink of the Pepsi he found. As he enters back into the living room, he keeps himself towards the back, careful to keep everyone in eyesight. Addy has made her way to sitting on the floor just at the arm of the sofa. An intense game of Smash Bros. seems to be going on and she's trying to follow along with it. The lights and colors are intense, shes never seen this before.*
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2015, 05:25:57 pm »

Rayven just rolled her eyes at DC.

Rayven::
"Same old DC.  Don't ever change..."

She then walked over and plopped down on the couch next to Trine and pointed at the TV.

"I got winner!"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2015, 05:37:53 pm »

A slow hard knock nearly rattles the locked basement door off its hinges....
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Trine Larsen

« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2015, 10:25:59 pm »

By the time Rayven had sat down next to Trine she had positioned herself into a strange sort half crouch, one foot firmly planted on the hardwood floor at the foot of the couch and the other leg tucked in beneath her on the couch cushion.

"Pokeball bitcheees," she sing-song, her premptive exceitment evident enough as it seemed to swell into her shoulders as she stood up onto the leg that was off of the couch. This was it. Victory. Sealed, signed, and delive- "Goldeen!? Noooo!!"

The blonde dropped back into the couch, as the pokemon on screen flopped around uselessly leavinf her last ditch effort at a victory buried. The knock at the basement door had startled her and when she turned her attention back to the screen it was just in time for her untimely death.

"Curses...," she stood up, handing the controller off to Addy, considering she had one life left,  and patted her on the shoulder with a solemn, "I have faith in you."

She turned her attention to KG, offering an apologetic look and a shrug, for having to duck out of the game before either one could declare themselves the winner and made her way to the kitchen where the door that led to the basement stairs was. She let Tony Blackwell know smoking was fine- just outside, since it wasn't a hobby she was very fond of.

Just as she stepped passed DC, Trine reached out and took a hold of his wrist.

"Come on, best friend, as much as I'd hate to admit it if there is a hoard of zombies down there it's probably best to have you along."

She moved to take a step towards the door
Report Spam   Logged
The Scary Brother

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2015, 12:08:28 am »

*Tony reaches into his pocket and removes a cigar tube, pops the top and the smell of phenomenal weed fills the entire living room, he up ends it and several pre rolled blunts fall out, he picks one at random before closing the tube and placing it back in his pocket

I'm going to burn this down in the back yard. Any and all are welcome to join

*Tony walks through the kitchen In his way outside, overhearing Trine and DC*

If the zombie apocalypse is here, I'm gonna be real glad i have this
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2015, 04:31:48 am »

Before she reached it with her hand the door locked on the interior of the house clicks open mysteriously - and slowly it came creaking open.  There was no way in or out that he would have fit through but strangely The Wretched Nobody stands at the top of the basement steps with a large bottle of pre-workout as a house warming gift for Trine and his Absolute title clung tightly to his chest as a child might hold a teddy bear.  He looks at DC and growls, nothing about him proved appealing to the monster and he made sure to let him know as he thrust the massive bottle of pre-workout mix into Trine's arms..
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 04:34:01 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

TheRealDC
Rookie

One year Anniversary 100 Posts Karma Bad Level 4 50 Posts Karma Apple User Arcade Highscore Level 3 Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Search Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2015, 06:20:00 am »

*DC looks at his wrist as it's clutched by Trine. Addy seems baffled as she "uhs and Oh boys" in a mumble turning back to the television.*

Addy: What are the buttons!?!?

*Frantically she presses, offering a random barrage of attacks at KG.

DC is seems intent on staying in place but the motion is too fast as he's pulled by Trine back to the kitchen.*

DC: I can run faster than you, you know this right?

*It's a half amused crack at Trine as the two glide past Tony. Another puzzled look from DC at him as he puffs away. The renegade and blonde end up at the door to the basement and are instantly face to face with The Wre-*

DC: The **** is this guy?

*It's genuine confusion. The only people DC has seemed to have met are the people he's had matches with, or friends of Jace Gryphon. Which at this very point in time only seem to be Trine and Rayven. But the monster's growl, soon tells DC all he needs to know about him. And an unflinching tilt of DC's head leads to him coming face to face with The Wretched Nobody for the first time.*

DC: Those sound like fighting words...
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2015, 06:51:13 am »

Rayven turns to look over her shoulder at the commotion coming from Wretch's entrance to the party.  She stands up on the couch, though, a bit awkwardly...and points at the Absolute title that Wretch is carrying.  As she speaks, it becomes apparent the Fireball whisky is starting to hit her pretty quick.

"Hey!  That's...mine!  I'm coming for it.  Rematch clause and stuff.  Sometime...."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
TheRealDC
Rookie

« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2015, 06:58:36 am »

DC: Now now Rayven...

*DC doesn't bother to turn his attention to her, as he locks his eyes on Wretched.*

DC: Daddy's working...

(YES! I've waited to use that in context!)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 06:58:57 am by TheRealDC » Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2015, 07:30:17 am »

"Damn, and the only reason I thought to bring you along was to use you as zombie fodder..." she replied, grinning, "Guess I'd have to just throw you down the stairs."

The second half was tempting, zombies or not, and it showed a little in her face until the lock clicked and her eyes went wide. She mumbled something under her breath that sounded a lot like "Well...that is **** creepy..."

Trine held onto the pre-workout that had been thrusted into her hands and smiled, but slowly side stepped away once she realized the intense starring contest going on over her head. The blonde took one last glance over her shoulder as she made her way over to the kitchen counter and set the gift down before moving to poke her head out of the back door.

"No zombies!" she assured Tony Blackwell, who had sat down to relax and have a smoke,  giving a thumbs up and a smile, before heading back in.

When Trine realized that Rayven was already at the climbing on furniture point of white girl wasted Trine raised an eyebrow, placed a hand atop of the pink-haired wrestlers head, and slowly eased her back down to sitting.

"Down girl."

The blonde drops down between where Addy had positioned herself on the floor and Kid Genius, blue eyes turning their attention to the television. Then she realized something...

"Is...Tony still on the floor...?"
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2015, 08:41:06 am »

Tony: Yep

Tony said with a smile. He had turned around now with his arms behind his head. His angle gave him a particularly interesting view of the slightly buzzed Pink haired warrior standing on the couch. KG had been playing more or less half heartedly but figured that he might as well win if he was going to sit here. He wound up and hit Addy with a Falcon Punch sending her, originally Trines, last life flying across the screen. KG let the the controller fall on his lap and smiled.

KG: and that's how it's done people.

He turned to Addy and smiled brushing his hair back a little.

KG: and just for next time. this is attack, this is special attack. here is block and these are your jump buttons.

Kid Genius pointed to each button on the controller.

KG: you did pretty good for a button masher. The super smash force may be strong with you.

Kid rose his eye brow at Addy. Then focused on Trine with a devlish smile.

KG: how about you show her the basics and maybe get a warm up in yourself. I am not gonna lie if you just showed me your best i might have to lower my status from legitimately intimidated to "eh".

Genius popped up off the couch and headed for the kitchen to grab something to drink. He looked towards Tony on the floor.

KG: Dude what are you doing?

Tony: living the dream bro...living the dream
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
TheRealDC
Rookie

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2015, 09:14:02 am »

*Addy blinked at the screen about all she could do. She handled the controller like a toddler seeing their own hands for the first time.*

Addy: There was a block button?

*She helplessly tries to figure it out, offering the controller away. She rose from her seated position, glancing around at the rest of the partygoers. Noticing that DC and Wretched have been playing a friendly game of "swing first." She began to walk, suddenly stopped so she wouldn't trip over Tony.*

Addy: Excuse me...?

*She cautiously stepped over the prone body. Resting herself against the cough from behind near Rayven. She casually reached for the bottle of Fire Water, taking a not so innocent shot of it herself. Glancing over her shoulder to catch DC and Wretched in their freeze framed gaze.

DC, has cracked a smile at this point. This doesn't seem to be going anywhere. BUT, why take the chance of looking like you're the one that backs down.*
Report Spam   Logged

The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2015, 09:20:02 am »

From the ground Tony shifted to glance at the monster looking man with the championship belt and the other guy staring holes in each other. Then he shifted to look toward Addy.

Tony: Kiss!

He shouted at the two men. Then turned to Addy

Tony: pretty sure they are gonna kiss.

Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2015, 09:23:24 am »

Rayven made a pouty face when Trine pushed her back down to a seated position.  When Addy held up the controller for the next taker, Rayven hissed at anyone that came near it as she snatched it out of her hand.  Rayven plopped down on the floor a few feet away from KG and pointed at him.

"Pick your....your besht character.  Cuz...I'm still gonna kick your ash."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2015, 09:33:03 am »

it was clear that Rayven had a lot to drink because Kid Genius was over in the kitchen with his head in the fridge looking for anything that wasn't liquor. Tony however quickly sprung up to his feet and flipped his feet over the couch and sat down. In one fluid motion he flipped the controller up into the air and grabbed it with his hand. He motioned it toward Rayven.

Tony: hey if you are looking for someone to go a couple rounds with i promise i would be a much better opponent than ol' X games over there.

KG: i heard that! and you're full of ****.

KG said from the kitchen emerging from the fridge with a pepsi.

Tony: Some people just can't tell when they are outclassed. Soo...whadya say?
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: