Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 05:08:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Ze Weekly Open Rp

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ze Weekly Open Rp  (Read 748 times)
Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« on: July 19, 2015, 09:25:29 am »

[You'll have to excuse the lack of creativity. I had nothing this week, but it helps with activity so...I did mah best 8I)

Trine Larsen never really understood the whole reasoning behind a house warming party. It seemed a little weird to be honest. Since becoming a first time home owner she did feel like in some way this occasion needed to be marked.

So, instead she decided to just have A party. The usual things entailed, food, drinks, drinks of the alcoholic sort. Games, multiplayer games, (Mario Party, Smash bros., Mario Cart since Gilbert left his gamecube in the living room. Tekken, Soul Caliber...you name it because if she was addicted to any sort of game it was fighters.), games of the alcoholic sort....because she was still in college...so....

Anyway, hopefully her quaint abode on the coast of Santa Cruz, California wouldn't take too hard of hit from some of the....lets call them "peculiar personalities" of the WWG.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2015, 11:34:50 am »

Naturally, Rayven was one of the first to show up.  She let herself in like she lived there and gave a wave to Trine as she sat a wrapped box on a table, then moved to sit at one end of the couch.

Rayven::
"Hey sweetie!  Got you a little something for the new place!"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2015, 03:09:35 pm »

Suddenly there was a knock at the door Trine walked over and opened and standing there was Chris, She let him in but chris had something behind his back his pulled it from round his back to show.

Chris: Ta dah, It's traditional In England that when someone moves into a new place we get them a gift, It's a toaster a fourway toaster at that. Hope you like it?
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 08:18:57 pm »

Trine raised an eyebrow as Rayven made herself comfortable, but before she could open the gift, there was a knock from Chris. She smiled, looking at the toastee he'd presented.

"Aww, thanks, Chris!  Nothing like a toaster with an exciting sec life," she joked, taking the toaster from him, and tganking him again before moving to open Rayven's gift.

"This is really nice of you guys. You didn't have to bring anything," she paused looking down at the unwrapped gift.
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2015, 08:23:28 pm »

As Trine opened up the gift, she would see that it was a brand new plunger.  Rayven grinned like it was the best gift ever.

"It's the one thing that everyone forgets to buy when they move into a new place, and they don't remember until they need it.  Aren't I thoughtful?"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Scary Brother

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2015, 02:38:35 am »

*There is a quick knock at the door as it opens in walks Tony Blackwell. In his hands he is holding two bottles.

I think there best kind of house warming party is the stock the bar variety. So I brought a 15 year old bottle of Glenn and a bottle of Gray Goose
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2015, 05:50:41 am »

Chris was admiring Trines new pad and heard Tony walk in but didn't quite hear him probably and got a little to excited thinking there was food in the house and also a youngster thinking it was Tony's son.

Chris: So we got a young lad with us, How old is he, 15 years old you say, Were is the little upstart, i just love kids, And did i here something about some food on the go, A grey Goose?

I always thought a goose was white but hey ho, Lets get this party started.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2015, 07:10:39 am »

Kid Genius and Tony man pull up to the house on their vehicles. Kid Genius riding a motor cycle and Tony driving his van. KG has basic jeans, converse, and a t-shirt while Tony steps out of his van dressed in a full tux with a hot pink bow tie and pocket square.

KG: Dude...

Kid Genius looks at Tony addressing his outfit.

Tony: What?

Tony brushes his shoulder off as the two of them move towards the front door.

KG: Who...wha...Have you ever the term "over doing it"? I don't think it's that kinda party.

Tony shrugged with a smirk

Tony: You don't dress for the party you have my friend you dress for the party you want.

KG shook his head. The two walked up to the front door.

KG: Spot check.

Tony turned to look at Kid Genius and they both began to look at each other, fixing their hair, teeth, and clothes as if they were looking into a mirror.

Tony: All clear

KG: Sa-weet.

Tony: Let's do this.

Kid Genius pressed his finger to the bell.

*ding dong*
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2015, 11:05:11 am »

Trine had been in the middle of thanking Tony for his hilariously misinterpreted gifts when she heard the doorbell ring. She laughed, patting Chris on the shoulder as she walked by on her way to answer the door.

When she pulled the front door open the first thing she noticed was Tony's bow tie if only due to the sheer vibrancy of it. The blonde raised her eyebrows in a 'not bad' gesture and grinned.

"Pretty snazzy, Mann," she gave a thumbs up, "I'm sure at least one other person will agree with your color scheme."

Considering it was so close to the color her tag team partner sported, Rayven was more than likely going to notice at the very least.

"And you my friend," she teased, (considering she'd been in a tank and cut-off, jean, shorts) poking KG lightly in the chest with her pointer finger,"are seriously under dressed. Shame on you."

The blonde stepped back, allowing the two enough room to come in, wiggling her toes, clad in mismatched socks. And while she was probably the only person who bothered to make an effort to find one light blue sock and one light green it was something of a normalicy for her.

"Nice Chucks by the way!"
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:10:36 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2015, 11:25:06 am »

Rayven raised a brow as she caught sight of Tony Man and his outfit.

"Trying to impress someone there, eh?"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2015, 11:30:27 am »

Kid Genius and Tony both lit up as Trine opened the door. KG opened his mouth to speak but Trine was quicker. Tony beamed as Trine complimented him. He shot a glance over at KG that said "Told ya"

Trine poked KG. She was obviously joking though both men could concede that Trine was pulling off the casual look much better t than Kid could ever hope to.

KG: Thanks. I like what you got goin on with your socks there. Or did your laundry basket go on strike?

Kid Genius shot Trine a wink before stepping into the house. Tony slid in as well putting his arm around Trine with a smile.

Tony: Don't mind him babe. He just doesn't understand fashion like we do and...

Just then Tony seemed to notice something across the room as Rayven spoke.

Tony: excuse me for a second

Tony quickly moved across the room and hopped over the couch to land right next to the super star Rayven. He smiled.

Tony:ahem... fancy meeting you here. you look...

Tony moved his hands in a wild motion and then pulled a very fake, magic shop, looking flower from "the air" and held it out towards Rayven.

Tony: magical tonight.

KG's palm went straight to his forehead.

KG: that's my best friend everybody...mr. smooth

He said quietly but to no one in particular
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2015, 11:42:24 am »

Trine bit down on her knuckle, trying her best to hold back a laugh as the flower appeared.

"That is amazing. I can't tell if his complete lack of game is genius or just sad...."
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2015, 11:45:27 am »

Kid Genius shook his head and smiled

KG: the scary thing is it's probably both

Tony bounced his eyebrows up and down as he looked back between the flower and Rayven.
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2015, 11:50:34 am »

Rayven took the rose from Tony, then bit the flower off of the stem and began to chew it.  She shrugged as she stood up from the couch and looked at Trine.

"Hey, you got any Fireball in the fridge?  I need something to wash this down..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2015, 11:55:32 am »

Rayven bit the fake flower off the stem and got up. Tony but his elbows up on the back of the couch, cupped his chin in his hands and sighed with a goofy smile on his face.

Tony: whata woman...

KG smiled awkwardly as Rayven walked towards his, more likely Trines, direction.

KG: Hey there Rayven...Nice to see you again. You got some...fake flower in your teeth there.

He said starting to point but then decided he didn't want anything of his near Rayvens mouth.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: