Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 04:11:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Ze Weekly Open Rp

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ze Weekly Open Rp  (Read 750 times)
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2015, 06:30:38 am »

Kid Genius heard as the blonde woman swore and took off down the hallway but really had no idea why. He peaked back into the living room to see Rayven sprinting his direction with a pillow in hand. He wasn't quite sure what the threat was seeing as they all beat each other up as a career but at the same time he was pretty sure Rayven was actually insane and there was just as much a chance that pillow case was full of brick as it would be filled with down feathers.

KG: i am not a part of this!

Kid Genius said pressing his back against the wall leaving Rayven all the room she could need to follow after her tag team partner.
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2015, 06:41:01 am »

As Rayven came barreling down the hallway, she sung at KG's head...

Rayven::
"Get the f*ck out of my way!"

...just as he ducked out of the way, causing her to knock a framed picture off the wall.  She'd pay Trine back for that later.  She chased Trine as she ran, turning to pursue as Trine had ducked into the bathroom, swinging blindly as she turned the corner into the room...
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2015, 06:45:20 am »

The blonde was standing at the far wall of the bathroom, in the bathtub, with a plastic cup full of water in her hand. She dipped her fingers into the cup and flung the water droplets at Rayven.

"The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!"
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2015, 06:50:19 am »

Rayven came to a screeching halt when Trine cast the demons out of her.  Arms fell limply to her sides as she dropped the pillow and a pout crossed her face.  She then held her arms out to Trine as though asking for a hug.

"Come here, b!tch.  I love you, I'm sorry."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2015, 07:03:13 am »

Kid Genius ducked just in time as Rayven smashed the pillow against a picture on the wall and kept running. Kid Genius managed to catch the picture.

KG: and this is why we can't have nice things

Kid Genius said to himself. As he said this Tony rolled into the room with little orange dots all over his black suit. He smiled big and held out his hand.

Tony: cheesy puff?

KG looked at him for a moment and then shrugged and took one.

KG: So i think Rayven is about to murder Trine with a pillow or something. Did you have anything to do wit...

Tony: Did you just say Rayven and Trine are having a pillow fight?!

KG: um no...what i said was...

Tony: What are we waiting for?!

Tony got to his feet and started off in the wrong direction. KG shook his head and shouted

KG: other way! but dude i honestly think she might literally kill you.

Tony: Worth it!

Tony yelled changing course and not turning back to KG. Kid started to walk that direction. He was hoping to make sure his friend didn't end up getting beat up or maybe to watch him get beat up. KG would cross that bridge when he got ot it.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2015, 08:13:25 am »

Trine raised an eyebrow, still half hunkered down in the tub as she slowly placed the plastic cup down. A hug? That was not going to happen for a number of reasons. One of them being that while Trine had grown to trust
Rayven...she didn't trust her enough for a hug just yet- with a pillow only a few inches away, in a small room...with a lock. The second being that she was no priest. Whatever demons were in there, were still in there. That was a scary thought all in itself.

"Kiiiid?" she called out warily, unaware that the two were already on their way.

She had run into him in the hallway and there was something unnerving about being cornered in a bathtub. If Rayven was going to harvest her organs it was probably best to have someone else around to give testimony...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:14:17 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2015, 08:32:44 am »

Tony slid across the floor in front of the bathroom. His jaw dropped as he saw Trine standing in the bathtub with a Rayven walking towards her with outstretched arms.

Tony: God...i don't know exactly what i did today but i just want to say thank you.

KG, who followed not to far behind Tony had to admit that the sight gave him pause for just a second. What was he trying to stop again? the two men stood there for a second both with their heads tilted to the side before KG shook it off and stepped into the room. Tony scrambled in after him.

KG: Whoa there! i am pretty sure that bathrooms have a maximum occupancy of one at a time. Maybe we should give Trine here a little privacy huh?

Tony: what are you talking about? i distinctly remember there was a time in Little Rock where you and two of..

KG hit Tony in the stomach causing him to cut short his sentence. Kid tried to smile a warm smile but was pretty sure that he did not want to get between Rayven and Trine as she seemed PARTICULARLY interested in the superstar, not that KG could blame her much. However Trine didn't have a "please leave me alone with this crazy lady" look on her face so he figured he'd keep close. Tony didn't really seem to notice and actually pushed passed KG to put his hand on Rayven shoulder.

Tony: If you were looking for a hug all you had to do was ask

Tony smiled but KG's eye widened...that might not have been the best move.
Report Spam   Logged

TheRealDC
Rookie

One year Anniversary 100 Posts Karma Bad Level 4 50 Posts Karma Apple User Arcade Highscore Level 3 Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Search Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2015, 12:45:24 pm »

DC: We need to leave.... Now.

*DC has been brooding in the corner of the kitchen the entire time. Addy who has been keeping a curious eye on what's taking place is leaning around the corner. DC  clutches into the  counter. He gave his word, he seems to be repeating it to himself. But that was for Trine, not for Tony. The unwanted attention in a war he never asked for has caused him to spiral downward into a place be had not wanted to get to. He WAS just starting to have a good time too. But now...

Addy glances back at him.*

Addy: Now?

DC: Yeah, right **** now.

*Addy watched as Tony and KG wander into the bathroom, and she does her best to block the approach as DC walks past her and out of the front door. She scoots up, peering into the bathroom from behind the desperate duo.*

Addy: Thanks for the good time, we'll see ya around okay?

*The message is given to Trine, and to an extent Rayven since the two are inseparable. But Addy gives a reluctant look towards Tony.*

Addy: You probably shouldn't have done that... Just... Try to avoid him for now...

*There is care and concern in her voice as she pats them both on their shoulders. And with that, she follows DC out of the house. And they are soon standing by his car across the street. He hasn't gotten in yet and she comes up to him, appearing to try to calm him down.*
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2015, 01:26:33 pm »

Trine pushed up onto the balls of her feet to try and get a good look at Addy, but there were distinct disadvantages to being as tiny as she was and one of those things was seeing over shoulders. Tony was more than likely going to be thrown into the very tub she was standing in shortly- so she stepped out of the tub, ducked under Tony's arm.

As she stepped past Kid she mouthed a quick "Gonna go see if they're okay," she paused, adding "Thank you, by the way. I like my kidney's where they are."

Her face had been dead pan, despite it being a joke. Sort of. Trine did in fact fear bodily harm to some degree.

The blonde made her way through the house and out the front door. She stopped at the edge of the sidewalk on the opposite side of the road from the couple and waited for traffic, before stepping over to Addy.

"You guys okay?"
Report Spam   Logged
TheRealDC
Rookie

One year Anniversary 100 Posts Karma Bad Level 4 50 Posts Karma Apple User Arcade Highscore Level 3 Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Search Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2015, 02:09:50 pm »

*If first impressions really stick, then Trine knows this look. DC is seeing red, but uncharacteristically he seems to be floating in that middle space. Somewhere between knowing better and not giving a damn. He hesitated to speak as Addy nods unsure toward Trine, she herself not knowing to do.*

*This is as close to an example as can be given. This is how his mind works, albiet slowed down to a crawl. His reaction to situations is different to others. If he is in control of his situation to some degree he is fine. But once that control is shattered, bad things can and do happen. Especially when there are no ties to be severed to begin with. This is different though, he gave his word. The longer he stays the more he leans towards mayhem.

This is all conveyed without a single word spoken. It's all there in his eyes. Cold and hollow. Their staring at Trine with an unnerving stillness. Leaving her gaze only for a flash to return their stare at the doorway to the house, and immediately return to the blonde.*

Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

« Reply #70 on: August 06, 2015, 09:00:28 pm »

Rayven just kind of...froze...when Tony's hand fell on her shoulder.  After he spoke, she slowly, VERY slowly, turned to face him.  Her hands came to his shoulders, turned him square to face her, and then she shoved him back into the wall, pinning his shoulders to the wall.  She stepped closer and leaned in, looking as though to kiss him.

And then she kneed him directly in the balls.

As Tony slumped to the floor, Rayven shook her head and spoke in a pitying tone.

"Seriously, dude, don't try so hard.  You might get somewhere with me."

Then she turned and left the bathroom, wondering where Trine had wandered off to now.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2015, 02:09:36 am »

For a moment Trine was frozen under the intensity of that look. It was one thing to see that face in a ring, but another to see it on the side of the road without any sort of outside influence to bring things to a halt.

Blue eyes shifted from DC to Addy and the realization that if someone close to him wasn't sure of what to do then she was no better off made her stomach sink. She took a deep breath...

"Alright, lets channel a little more Bruce Banner and a little less Hulk," Trine shrugged, "If you gotta go. Do your thing, but driving that worked up is a bad idea- unless she's driving. Then by all means rage on."
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:19:01 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2015, 05:21:56 am »

KG watched everything happen in slow motion. For a split second he thought Rayven was about to kiss Tony. Tony thought so too as his heart started to pound pretty fast. Kid Genius knew that this was highly unlikely seeing how Rayven was...preoccupied with Trine at the moment but maybe, just maybe, Tony's stupid courtship was...

Then she kneed him the balls

This wasn't the first time Tony had been kneed in the balls. His game was a lot more machine gun that sniper riffle. Fire as much as you can and hope something sticks. This was a side effect of that. KG thought for a moment that he should attack Rayven. She did just attack his best friend and literally with the way she acted he doubt that anyone would care. She was like a rabid dog and as she turned and shook her head at Tony he knew it would be nothing at all for him to lock her in a sleeper hold and put her crazy ass down for a minute or two...maybe more. Tony saw the wheels turning in his head because even with pain flooded through body with shook his head at KG with a smile. Rayven walked out of the bathroom and KG watched her go with a tense fist balled up in his hand. After she was far enough away KG got to Tonys level, who was now sitting on the floor with his back against the tub.

KG: that girl is a psycho ****. you shoulda let me...

Tony: whoa dude...*groans a little shifting his body* that's my girl you're talking about.

KG: Tony, seriously. That. Girl. is. going. to. kill. you.

Tony: all part of the plan Mason...Anything worth having is worth getting hit in the balls for. That's *another groan* in the bible

KG: Dude i am almost positive it's not. I don't think Jesus ever used the words "balls" in his career.

Tony started laughing which at first just made KG mad but then after seeing Tony's legitimate joy on his face he couldn't help but join in. Kid Genius sat next to him against the tub and The Losers began laughing out loud for a few moments. After the laughter died down Tony put his hand around KG shoulder.

Tony: i threw cheese puffs at the douche who called your hair stupid.

Kid shook his head with a smile.

KG: you didn't have to do that.

Tony: yeah i did

The two sat there again with smiles on their faces

Tony: but it is stupid.

Kid Genius flicked Tony off as he stood to his feet.

KG: you're one to talk.

Tony slowly gets to his feet slicking his hair back with an imaginary comb.

Tony: You sir have no idea what you are talking about my hair is a masterpiece.

Kid shakes his head as the two start walking out of the bathroom. Tony looks straight ahead. He is smiling dispite the slow dulling pain radiating through him.

Tony: ...She's into me man

KG sighs and shakes his head, patting Tonys back as they walk.

KG: yeah she is man...you're so in there

The two head back down the hallway towards the party.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: