Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 08:27:04 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG: Rise of the Dawn

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG: Rise of the Dawn  (Read 362 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2015, 08:56:23 pm »

WWG Team Titles
Kalib Hysteria & Derek Kronos(c) vs Trine Larsen & Rayven

Matt Thomas
The following match is set for one fall and is for the WWG Team Championships. Introducing first the challengers.

The beginning of Love Bites (But So Do I) by Halestorm plays over the speakers.  The lights glow teal as the curtain flutters and Trine bursts through wearing a Trine Larsen t-shirt over her ring attire, brightly smiling she spins taking the belt from around her waist she pops the buttons and comes back to face the audience with the Carnage title held high above her head.  Trine smiles wide at the wild fans and waves to some kids in the audience as she makes her way across the stage making sure to acknowledge all the sections of the jam packed arena.

Matt Thomas: Introducing, Hailing from Bismarck, North Dakota!  She stands a Height of 5'1” tall.  And she comes down the aisle at an official Weight of 110lbs.  She is YOUR WWG Carnage Champion!  The Bismarck Bombshell - Trine Larsen!

Trine makes her way down the ramp, high energy, and amping up the crowd around her. She takes a moment to sign a couple of autographs and even stops for a Selfie with a couple of eager, phone wielding fans.  Trine spots an excited child in the front row and takes her t-shirt off handing it to the ecstatic kid before she jaunts to the ring and jumps up onto the apron, ducks between the ropes, and blows a kiss to the crowd with a wink.

Matt Thomas
And her tag team partner, Rayven.

“Cynics and Critics” by Icon for Hire blasts over the arena’s sound system and a moment later Rayven steps out onto the stage.  Rayven smiles and nods to the fans who begin to cheer for her before she makes her way to the ring.  She slaps hands with some fans along the way, then hops up onto the apron.  She poses to the crowd before hopping over the ropes into the ring to ready herself for her match.

Chris Arenas
What a opportunity this is for these two ladies here tonight. Not a easy task but they will be up for it.

Adrian Riley
No doubt.

Matt Thomas
And there opponents.

Let’s Go rings out and Kalib jumps onto the ramp as Kronos slowly walks out with Samantha by his side. Kalib stops at the foot of the ramp and hypes up the crowd. Kronos stops next to him and Samantha steps between putting her arms on their shoulders. They head down the ramp as Kalib continues to motivate, while Kronos continues his stoic walk slapping hands with some of the fans.

Matt Thomas: Coming down to the ring, weighing a combined 510 pounds, they are the Hystaria Foundation. Accompanied by Samantha King, the Queen of Hysteria. They are the Team Champions.

The three enter the ring and begin to show off for the crowd as they await the match.

Adrian Riley
The Ascension should be the rightful owners of those championships, Derek stole them from his former brothers and for what? Some ****?

Derek is starting the match for his team after some debate with Kalib. Kalib takes his spot on the ring apron. Rayven wants to start for her team to Trine gets out onto the apron. The referee calls for the bell.

Ding, Ding.

Rayven and Derek come together but Rayven uses her agility to get behind Derek and wrap her arms around him but Derek with his size advantage runs backwards into the corner slamming Rayven. Derek then grabs Rayven by the arm and whips her across the ring into the other corner. Derek runs full speed towards the corner and lifts his leg ready to kick Rayven's head off but she rolls underneath it and springs back to her feet. Derek runs into the corner and comes spinning back out and Rayven spears him to the ground and follows it up with a cover.

1, kick out.

Chris Areas
Just a 1 count there.

Adrian Riley
If Rayven wants to win she will need to do abit more damage to Derek then she's done.

Rayven is quick to her feet and she tags in Trine who enters the ring and goes straight for Kronos. Trine bounces off the ropes and dives hitting Kronos in the head with her knee's. Trine then runs springboarding off the ropes and goes to hit a moonsault on Kronos but he is back up to his feet and he catches Trine and slams her back first into his knee and then falls to the ground.

Chris Arenas
Both are down!

Derek starts to crawl towards Kalib who wants the tag. Trine has moved yet but is a lot closer to Rayven then Derek is to Kalib. Derek lunges out and tags in Kalib who enters the ring grabbing Trine by the foot and pulls her away from Rayven. Kalib has a ****y smile as he does so but Trine manages to kick him off and he lands in the corner falling and his head slams against the second turnbuckle. Trine then crawls over and gets the tag to Rayven. Rayven runs over and runs up the turnbuckle and starts punching Kalib in the head, she then gets down and lifts him up looking for a superplex. Kalib though fights back and pushes Rayven off him and then takes her down with a massive clothesline.

Adrian Riley
Kalib just knocked her head off!

Kalib looks smug as he lays on the ground looking at what he just did to Rayven, he looks up to Trine on the apron and smiles. Kalib reaches his feet and grabs Rayven pulling her up, Kalib still showing off to Trine. Kalib grabs Rayven around the head in a DDT position and then runs using the ropes to spin around and plants Rayven down. Kalib gets up and says something to Trine that the camera can't quiet catch.

Chris Arenas
I think he said " Did you like that baby"

Adrian Riley
Well she is having Leif troubles, Kalib could take her mind off that.

Kalib continues to show off towards Trine but Derek has had enough and he gets into the ring and grabs Kalib swinging him around.

Derek Kronos - Focus Kalib!

Rayven then out of nowhere hits both men with a dropick, one leg each. Kalib goes flying into the corner that Trine is standing in and Derek goes between the ropes to the outside. Rayven tags in Trine and then runs a suicide dives threw the ropes taking Derek down. Trine enters the ring and quickly goes on the attack. She grabs Kalib around the head and hits him with a running bulldog. Trine waits and waits until Kalib starts to get to his feet but she don't allow him and when he is on his knee's she kicks in in the head, Kalib falls and Trine makes the cover.

1...2...Kalib kicks out.

Chris Arenas
Derek is still on the outside. This could be a great chance for the women to pick up the victory.

Trine looks over at Rayven who is wanting to tag in, Trine rolls across the ring and reaches up and slaps Rayven's hand. Rayven enters the ring keeping a close eye on Kalib who is struggling to his feet, she waits, she stalks. Kalib gets to his feet and stumbles around and Rayven hits him with the Rayvens Peak and drops down for the cover.

1...2...3! NO! Kalib somehow manages to get his shoulder off the mat before the three count.

Adrian Riley
Woah! I thought this one was over for sure.

Rayven can't believe it and she goes to tag in Trine but Derek grabs her from the outside and pulls her down and throws her into the barricade. Rayven wants a piece of Derek and goes over to the edge of the ring but Derek jumps up grabbing her head bouncing it off the ropes and she turns around and Kalib is back to his feet.

Chris Arenas
What!? How!

Adrian Riley
Just like his papa!

Kalib grabs Rayven and picks her up and hits the The Long Kiss Goodnight and he makes the cover.

Chris Arenas
Its game over.

1...2...3! NO! Rayven somehow gets her shoulder up before the three count. Most of the arena cant believe it. Kalib though holds his composure and backs up into the corner. Kalib waits watching Rayven. Derek is still on the outside of the ring. Kalib see's Rayven getting to her knee's and before she knows it she clobbers him with the ”The Future Kick" and makes the cover.

1....2...3! NO! Trine Larsen has grabbed Kalib by the feet and pulled him outside of the ring to break the count. Derek though see's this and big boots her right in the face. Derek then slides into the ring and grabs Rayven and lifts her up into a Rooftop Drop, Kalib slides back into the ring grabbing Rayven hitting a codebreaker to seal the team move. Kalib once again makes the cover.

Adrian Riley
Cry Baby Bomb!

1...2....3!

Trine tries to roll into make the save but she's still dizzy from the boot of Kronos to the face.

Chris Arenas
Kronos said he would do anything to keep these championship's and he may have just done that tonight.

Matt Thomas
Here are your winner and STILL WWG Team Champions, The Hysteria Foundation.

The referee hands them there championship belts and before the music can play the lights in the arena go off and then come back on. Standing atop of the ramp is The Ascension who are looking down and making title gestures around there waists. They then start slowly walking down the ramp but what Kalib and Derek haven't noticed is standing behind them is two men wearing black clothing and hoods covering there face.

Chris Arenas
Turn around guys.

Kalib and Derek want some of The Ascension and are welcoming them into the ring but they reach halfway and then point seemingly behind the Hysteria Foundation and then turn and walk up the ramp. Derek turns around as Kalib is still talking trash to the Ascension when Green mist sprays in his eyes.

Adrian Riley
Mist! That can only mean one thing? Right?

The hood is thrown off and standing there is Kaiju.

Chris Arenas
Kaiju is back!

Kaiju grabs Derek and hits him with the Kaijukira. Kalib then turns around and is almost hit with flames as a Dragon Breath comes from the other man standing next to Kaiju, Kalib is then hit with the Devil’s Spike as the announcers call it.

Adrian Riley
And I believe that is Akuma! Together they make the Eastern Horrors! I've heard rumours about there signing all week.

Samantha King enters the ring to check on her boys but isn't prepared for what is coming next. Kaiju grabs her around the neck and spits some mist into her eyes before she can fight back, he then hits a Kaijukira into Devil’s Spike from Akuma.

Adrian Riley
The Horror Combo!

Kaiju then picks up one of the team championships and looks into it.

Chris Arenas
Are they here for the team titles?

Adrian Riley
It sure seems like it but they want to get in line.

Chris Arenas
They sure did make a statement here tonight though Adrian. What team in the back wil want to fight these psychopaths?

The lights go out in the arena as we head backstage.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:51:06 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2015, 08:59:31 pm »

The camera goes backstage and we see a man sitting in the middle of his room. The room is dark, but the door opens and the light shines in to reveal Abram Adams sitting, with the championship sitting in his lap. Entering the room is Licious. Licious flicks on the light switch and the room is engulfed in light. Licious walks up to Adams and snaps his fingers in front of his face.

Licious
Snap out of it Adams. What the hell are you doing? You better not be sulking abour Karmin again, or thinking about that damn clown. Get a hold of yourself, you have a big title defence tonight. Hey! Adams! i'm talking to you.

Adams just sits there staring. He hasn't even blinked, moved or anything.

Licious
HEY!

Licious grabs Abram by the shirt and pulls him up to his feet.

Licious
Can you hear me? Champ? Get out of you're head. You have a important match coming up. Losing isn't a option.

Adams looks displeased as he reaches up grabbing the hand of Licious and easing his clutches of his shirt.

Abram Adams
You coming in here questioning me is a insult as a champion. You don't believe I can beat Tony Blackwell when all it's going to be is  a walk in the park. I don't fear Tony Blackwell. I don't worry about Tony Blackwell. Tonight I end his little dream and bring him back down to reality. Why don't you worry about youre match up next, take down Frederick once and for all. I don't need you're help with Tony Blackwell. Tonight nobody will call me a paper champion again

Adams takes his leave, Licious isn't pleased as he punches into one of the lockers.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:55:04 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2015, 08:58:09 pm »

Single Match - Special Guest Referee
Frederick Kavanagh vs Licious
Special Referee - Rayven

Matt Thomas: “Ladies and gentlemen, introducing first…”

“Cynics and Critics” by Icon for Hire blasts over the arena’s sound system and a moment later Rayven steps out onto the stage.  Rayven smiles and nods to the fans who begin to cheer for her before she makes her way to the ring.  She slaps hands with some fans along the way, then hops up onto the apron.  She poses to the crowd before hopping over the ropes into the ring.

Matt Thomas: “She will be the special guest referee for the following match…  From Boston Massachusetts… RAYVEN!”

Sure enough, Rayven is wearing a ref’s shirt as she plays up to the fans some more.

Chris Arenas: “Rayven promised she’d be an impartial referee in this very important match here.  Do you think she’ll stay that way?”

Adrien Riley: “I know this much, I wouldn’t let her ref a match with Trine Larsen in it.  I guarantee you she wouldn’t be impartial then.”

Matt Thomas: “Coming to the ring next…”

[Kavanagh’s theme] begins to play as Frederick Kavanagh makes his way down to the ring.  He steps through the ropes and Rayven starts checking his gear for foreign objects.

Matt Thomas: “From Tampa, Florida… Frederick… KAVANAGH!”

Rayven finishes her pre-match inspection of Frederick’s gear and he backs into his corner, using the ropes to stretch out a bit.

Matt Thomas: “And his opponent…”

[licious’s theme] plays over the speakers as Licious makes his way down to the ring, accompanied by the entire New Movement except for the World Champion, Abram Adams.

Chris Arenas: “Why do you think Adams didn’t come out with the rest of the gang?”

Adrien Riley: “He’s still got his big title defense coming up after this match.  Do you think he’d risk getting hurt out here during this match?  No, if he did that, he’d be just like you - STUPID!”

Matt Thomas: “Also from Tampa, Florida… He is…  LICIOUS!”

Rayven goes through the same pre-match inspection of gear on Licious, and then points to each of the members of The New Movement standing around ringside.  After pointing at the last one, she signals for them all to return to the back.  They start yelling and jumping around, arguing the call, Licious even getting in Rayven’s face about it in the ring.  She calls for a mic and one is tossed in to her.

Rayven: “I said I’m going to call this match down the middle and I’m not going to let anything interfere with this being a fair and square match.  Every one of you, back to the back now before I have to get security to haul you off.”

After a few more moments of arguing, they finally agree to leave ringside.  Rayven makes sure both competitors are in their corners before calling for the bell.

DING DING!

The match is under way and Kavanagh flies across the ring, laying into Licious with a series of punches and knees to the gut.  He backs Licious into a corner and continues with this flurry of offense as Rayven yells at him to break it up and starts a five count.

Chris Arenas: “Freddie coming out of the gates with a fury!”

Adrien Riley: “Of course!  He wants his company back after all that Licious has put him through.”

Kavanagh backs off at a count of four and holds his hands in the air as Rayven gives him another warning.  He turns his attentions back to Licious just in time to be caught with a massive spear out of the corner!  Licious goes for the quick cover.

1… 2… Kickout!

Kavanagh gets the shoulder out and both men get back to their feet.  They tie up and Licious takes the advantage with a knee to the gut.  He whips Kavanagh into the ropes and attempts a big boot on the rebound, but Kavanagh ducks and runs through, bouncing off the ropes again.  Kavanagh leaps and takes Licious down with a cross-body just as he’s turning around.  Kavanagh goes for a pin.

1… 2… Kickout!

Chris Arenas: “Rayven keeping things even so far, both of those pin counts were the same speed.”

Adrien Riley: “What, do you think she’s some kind of liar?”

Chris Arenas: “I’m not saying she’s anything, but you have to wonder with how quickly she volunteered to be the ref for this match if she doesn’t have some ulterior motive.”

Adrien Riley: “Yeah, Rayven’s got something up her sleeve, there’s black helicopters flying around over the arena, and 9/11 was an inside job.  Any other conspiracies you’ve got for me?”

Back in the ring, Kavanagh and Licious are trading punches back and forth.  Licious starts to take the advantage, but Kavanagh ducks one and scoops Licious up for a fisherman’s suplex.  Kavanagh back to his feet and starts a few stomps on Licious.  Licious catches one of the kicks though, and turns it around into an ankle lock submission.  Rayven checks to see if Kavanagh wants to quit, but he refuses.  He slowly works his way across the ring and manages to grab the bottom rope.  Rayven starts the count and Licious releases the hold at two.

Chris Arenas: “Kavanagh managed to get the rope break, but the damage done as he gets to his feet.  He’s got a bit of a limp going on there now.

Adrien Riley: “Yep, it’s all downhill from here.  Just a matter of time now before Licious finishes this one off.”

Chris Arenas: “Don’t be such a downer, Adrien.”

Adrien Riley: “Don’t be such a tool, Chris.”

Kavanagh throws a fist for Licious, but it’s ducked.  Licious grabs Kavanagh and sends him to the floor through the ropes.  Licious begins to climb the turnbuckles and Rayven starts warning him to get down.  He ignores the warning and perches at the top, waiting for Kavanagh to get back to his feet.  Once he does, Licious launches off the top rope and into Kavanagh, crashing through him and into the security barrier.

Crowd: “HOLY ****!  HOLY ****!  HOLY ****!”

Chris Arenas: “Wow!  They could both be dead after that move!”

Adrien Riley: “Well one of them, maybe.  Licious is back to his feet!”

Licious rolls back into the ring and starts telling Rayven to count Kavanagh out.  Rayven refuses and tells him to get Kavanagh back into the ring.  The cameras just pick up what she is saying.

Rayven: “No way, I’m not ending this match on a count-out.  Get him back in the ring and finish this match right.”

Chris Arenas: “Rayven standing up to the boss!”

Adrien Riley: “Or soon-to-be former boss, maybe.  Either way, that chick’s got balls, and I think I like that…”

Licious sighs and steps back through the ropes to bring Kavanagh back in.  He grabs Kavanagh by the hair, but Kavanagh finds a burst of energy and spears Licious backwards into the ring post.  Kavanagh lands a few chops to Licious’s chest before rolling back into the ring.  Licious takes a few moments to catch his breath on the outside before following back in.  Licious is halfway through the ropes when Kavanagh stops him with a kick, then follows up and DDT’s Licious from the second rope a la Randy Orton.  Kavanagh rolls him over and goes for the pin.

1… 2… 3.-NO!  Kickout!

Chris Arenas: “Oh man, that was close!  Kavanagh almost had his company back!”

Adrien Riley: “Oh, that’d just be the best thing ever, wouldn’t it?”

Kavanagh gets up and starts drawing off of the crowd that seems to be getting behind him.  He paces around the ring as Licious is slow back to his feet.  Kavanagh runs at him, but Licious ducks under the hard clothesline attempt.  Both turn around and Licious dives into another spear that nearly breaks Kavanagh in half.  Licious quickly back to his feet and he pulls Kavanagh up, dropping him back down with a power bomb.  Licious goes for a cover.

1… 2… 3..-NO!  Kickout!

Chris Arenas: “Kavanagh finding SOME way to kick out after that one!”

Adrien Riley: “He must have really hated those unemployment checks the way he’s fighting in this one…”

Licious punches the mat in frustration as he starts to get up.  Kavanagh starts to stir as well.  Licious backs into a corner and waits for Kavanagh to turn around.  Licious goes for yet another spear, but Kavanagh sidesteps and sends Licious through the turn buckles into the ring post.  Kavanagh drags Licious out and sets him up for a backstabber, then goes for the pin.

1… 2… 3..-NO!  Kickout!

Now it’s Kavanagh that starts to let the frustration show.  He starts to argue with Rayven about the count, but she insists that it was a fair two count.

Chris Arenas: “She’s right, that was a two count.  Damn near a three, but only two.  Hey, wait a second, what’s this?”

Adrien Riley: “What is she doing down here?”

Trine Larsen has made her way to the ring and is on the apron shouting something into the ring.  Rayven goes over to see what’s going on and the two seem to be arguing over something.  Rayven keeps pointing for Trine to go to the back, but Trine keeps shaking her head no and shouting about something.  While Rayven’s back is turned, Abram Adams slides into the ring and hits Kavanagh with a Hello Goodbye!  Adams slides back out of the ring.

Chris Arenas: “I knew it!  The fix is in!”

Adrien Riley: “Lucy’s got some ‘splaining to do!”

As Licious drops into the pin, Trine points past Rayven, who turns and sees this, dropping down to count the pin.

1...2...3...NO!  Just barely, KICKOUT!

Licious can’t believe his eyes and starts yelling at Rayven.  She just shrugs and points at Kavanagh like she can’t believe he kicked out.  Licious signals like she should have done a fast count and she nods in response.  Licious turns around to stalk Kavanagh and put him away, but as soon as he does, Kristina Blackwell is in the ring and hits Rayven with a Bombshell!  Licious turns around to see what the commotion is, only to turn around into Tony Blackwell who hits him with a Downward Spiral!

Chris Arenas: “The Revolution is here!”

Adrien Riley: “Oh great, they called in the cavalry…”

Tony pulls Kavanagh on top of Licious before leaving the ring.  The crowd starts counting the pin as Rayven is down in the corner of the ring and Trine is jumping up and down on the apron screaming.  Suddenly, another ref comes running down the ramp and slides into the ring to count the pin.

1… 2… 3…!!!

DING DING!

Matt Thomas: “Your winner, FREDERICK KAVANAGH!”

Chris Arenas: “I can’t believe what we’ve just seen!  Total chaos!”

Adrien Riley: “Remind me to be excited Kavanagh is back…”

Trine has now entered the ring and is helping Rayven to her feet and is explaining to her what had just happened.  And evil look crossed Rayven’s face as she looked to Kavanagh who was just getting to his feet in the center of the ring.  She sizes him up for a moment and then kicks him with a Rayven’s Peak!  He bounces off the ropes and on the rebound, Rayven hits a Nightfall!

Chris Arenas: “This is not good…”

Adrien Riley: “The psycho **** is back!”

Meanwhile, Trine had climbed her way to the top rope, and after Rayven had dropped Kavanagh with the Nightfall, Trine launched off and hit Enchanted Highway!

Chris Arenas: “No, Trine!  Not you too!”

Adrien Riley: “I’m not bored at all any more!”

The duo begin to stomp Kavanagh repeatedly as Licious has made it to a sitting position in the corner of the ring.  He’s laughing maniacally as the girls finish stomping on Kavanagh and leave the ring.  Trine makes her way up the ramp, walking backwards and staring back down at the ring.  Rayven circle the ring and hisses at the time keeper, scaring him out of his chair.  She grabs the chair and tosses it in the ring to Licious.  He picks the chair up and stalks Kavanagh as he’s slowly getting to his feet.  Before Kavanagh has a chance to fight it off, Licious slams the chair over his head, dropping him like a sack of bricks.

Chris Arenas: “I just hope he survived that crushing blow.”

Adrien Riley: “I don’t.”

Licious drops the chair and leaves the ring, pointing at the lifeless Kavanagh and yelling.

Licious: “This isn’t over!  Not by a long shot!”
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2015, 09:02:03 pm »

A promo is shown hyping the WWG World Heavyweight Championship match still to come. After the video package we go backstage were medical staff is rushing around and Frederick Kavanagh is on a stretches, with a neck brace on. He isn't moving. Tony Blackwell comes running onto the scene.

Tony Blackwell
Is he okay? Licious you son of a ****!

Tony grabs one of the medical staff

Tony Blackwell
IS he going to be okay? Whats this mean for the future? He won dammt! It's his company! Right?

Medic
Please sir, calm down. We need to take him to the hospital for some tests and for a full body analysis. We wont know until later tonight. Please let us do out jobs.

Tony calms down but still looks worried as we see Frederick being loaded into a ambulance.

Tony Blackwell
Don't worry Kav! The Championship will be mine. You did you're part. Now it's up to me.

Chris Arenas
Tony Blackwell vs Abram Adams is next!

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2015, 09:15:45 pm »

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Abram Adams(c) vs Tony Blackwell

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen, it's time for the Main Event!  This match is set for One Fall!  Introducing first.....

Abrams music kicks on abruptly as the beginning has three buzzes that give off the sound reminiscent of a warning buzzer. When this kicks on, people know exactly who it is. When the buzzers stop and the theme starts, Abram walks through the curtain and looks around at the crowd.

Matt Thomas: Hailing from Jacksonville, Florida at a Height of 5'10" and a Weight of
175 lbs he is Your WWG Heavyweight Champion!  AAAAAAAAAAABRAAAAAAM AAAAAAADAAAAAAAAAMS!

He then makes his way down the ramp completely focused on the person who stands in the ring. Abram walks up the steps and steps through the ropes, he remains his stare at his opponent, completely focused on the task at hand. He does not give any flashy mannerisms, no pyro, just him and his will to win.

Chris Arenas: Adams looks locked, ****ed and ready to fire!

Adrien Riley: He better be, he has a neutron bomb of an opponent tonight!

Matt Thomas: Aaaaand his opponent!

Chris Arenas: He surely does and failure is Not an option!

Adrien Riley: There is little else as dangerous as a desperate man with no Plan B.

The arena goes dark as ”The Enemy” by iPrevail hits the speakers. Purple and Royal Blue strobes begin to flash atop the stage. Matching spotlights begin to flash all over the crowd. A moment later Tony Blackwell appears at the top of the entrance ramp, followed closely by his sister Kristina. As their arms slowly lift into Crucifix poses so do the house lights. As he reaches the Blackwell family trademark the house lights come up to full. Tony stands  there arms out in his standard black fatigues, black wife beater, and black combat boots, as Kristina stands in front of him in black compression capris and a compression half shirt.

Matt Thomas: Being accompanied to the ring by Kristina Blackwell!  Hailing from Patchogue, N.Y., Standing 6'2" and officially weighed in at  295 lbs HE IS!  "The Xtremist" Tony Blackwell!

The crowd are on their feet for Tony as he and Kristina make their way down to the ring, his arms out allowing his fans to touch greatness as they scream the Blackwell name. He stops as the ring, looks left, looks right and with a smug smile makes a standing jump onto the ring apron, as he does so Kristina prowls around the outside of the ring before climbing the steps to her brother's right. Tony smiles a predatory smirk before jumping over the top rope. As Tony lands inside the ring Kristina smiles over her shoulder at the camera as she bends over and climbs her way in between the middle and middle and the top ropes. They each run up opposing turnbuckles and strike Crucifix poses, then jump down and climb the other two turnbuckles striking that all too familiar Crucifix pose. As they two get ready for the match Tony cracks his neck and prepares for the battle ahead.

Chris Arenas:  Tony looks ready for this.

Adrien Riley: Yeah, but we've seen people look ready for Adams before.

Chris Arenas: True enough but if Tony doesn't win - he can't even get another title shot until Adams is no longer champion - and if Adams can get past a desperate Tony Blackwell, then who the hell Can stop him!?

Adrien Riley: I have no worldly idea.

The bell rings and Abram goes for an arm drag that Tony counters into The Octopus but Adams counters out and slides down bringing Tony into a Surfboard!  Tony fights against the hold but Abram is simply trying to wear him down early.  Tony manages to free a foot and get it up onto the ropes - the ref breaks the count and both men get to their feet and lock up.  Tony lands a side Russian Leg sweep rolls it over into a gogoplata!  Adams is bound up tight but manages to fire off a series of Multiple Elbow Strikes that weakens and eventually full breaks the hold.

Chris Arenas: Nice escape from Adams.

Adrien Riley: This could all go technically or brutally...

Tony holds his head as both men rise again Adams is still shaking off the submission when Tony grabs him up into a Powerbomb!  Tony further regains himself waiting for Abram to rise enough for a Pump handle slam!  Again Tony calls on Adams letting him get to his feet into a snap suplex, but Abram counters out smoothly into a Bridging Dragon Suplex!  Tony quickly kicks out of any pinfall attempt Adams wasn't making because Adams lands Multiple Kick Strikes!  Tony is swaying on his knees as Adams fires a big kick into the side of Blackwell's head, flooring him.

Chris Arenas: WOW!  Adams takes the driver's seat early on.

Adrien Riley: It's bound to take a lot more than that to stop Tony.

Chris Arenas: I know but Adams has never been synonymous with Mercy.

Adrien Riley: True talk.

Adams pulls Tony up into a quick gut wrench suplex which he follows with a few solid elbow shots!  Tony fights back but Abram has the mount and quickly turns the tides with an actually unseen and impressive small package!  Tony escapes the pin attempt and rolls out of the ring, but no sooner has he reached the barrier than Abram comes through the ropes at an unruly speed with a true Suicide Dive! Tony is smashed against the barrier and Adams rolls back inside giving Tony just enough time to rise before he hits the far ropes and goes for another dive!  Tony moves out of the way of this one and Abram collides with the barrier - rebounding into Tony who gives him a Side Russian Leg Sweep right into the ring apron! Abram’s head bounces off and he takes a few steps away trying to clear out his head before turning around into an Asiatic Spike! Adams rolls into the ring holding his neck and Tony brings him to his feet and flattens the champion again with The Dream Crusher!

Chris Arenas:  Tony is giving it his all!

Adrien Riley: I'd say he threw everything at him except the kitchen sink.... but he probably did that too during that flurry of violence.

Chris Arenas: Tony has no other option.

Adrien Riley: Adams has plenty...

Tony zeros in and goes for The Stump Puller, but Abram counters into a Black Crush!  Adams floats over his foe and latches on a German suplex!  Tony rolls through and fights back to his feet but Abram is right on top of him with a Regal-Plex!  Tony is much slower to get up from that but Abram is fast to apply another German suplex - but...

Chris Arenas: Another tight German suplex here - NO!  CHAOS THEORY!  OH MY LORD!

Adrien Riley: Tony is going to feel That well into next month!

Abram grabs Tony up in a double pumphandle plexus and turns it into a DaChronic Cutter!  Adams sets up Tony for a Stu Hart Special but when he flips Blackwell's body over - Tony lands on his feet and after a quick boot to the midsection he stops the momentum with a boot to the guts and a Razors Edge!

Chris Arenas: It was all Abram until right now.

Adrien Riley: Tony better get his **** together or we won't ever have a World Champ with the surname Blackwell.

Tony rolls away from Adams and points to the top rope!  The fans are on their feet in anticipation of The Downward Spiral! 
Tony is electrified by their cheers and runs up the turnbuckles to the top rope. He does a Corkscrew moonsault which lands as a leg drop on the back of the neck of the rising Adams!

Chris Arenas: DOWNWARD SPIRAL! DOWNWARD SPIRAL!  Tony might just have it here!

Adrien Riley: What the hell is this!?

Tony doesn't even have time to sit up, much less apply a pin before D.C. crashes down on top of him with The Air Up There!  The referee goes to call for the bell but stops and presses his earpiece in to more clearly hear whatever instructions are being imposed upon him.  The referee looks confused and shakes his head.

Chris Arenas: What!?  Tony must be who Licious picked for D.C. to take out.... I can't believe we didn't see that coming.  Why didn't the referee Disqualify Adams!?

Adrien Riley: There's no way Tony could have even seen that coming!  Did you See that impact!?  Uh oh....

D.C. pulls Tony to his feet and floors him again with a Chemi-Kill!  Abram comes around after the hellacious boot to the back of the skull.  D.C. gives Blackwell's body the middle finger before he mockingly dusts off Tony and steps back leaving what's left for Adams - who wastes no time applying the Hello Goodbye!  Abram dumps Tony off his knee just in time for D.C. to nail Him with a Chemi-Kill!  The referee touches his ear piece as someone backstage talk to him, then he calls for the bell.

Matt Thomas: Your winner as a result of a Disqualification...

Matt pauses and talks to the ref who nods and points to his ear piece and then to the back before shrugging.

Matt Thomas: Ladies and Gentlemen I have just been informed that your Winner - as a result of a Disqualification for interference.... and STILL WWG World Heavy Champion!  Abram Adams!

The fans are furiously rampant, the feel of a riot comes over them all.  Tony begins to stir just in time to hear the announcement.

Chris Arenas: What the hell was that!?

Adrien Riley: I think D.C. was making a statement to Licious - no alliances no matter what power stands behind Adams.

Chris Arenas: Yeah but the power behind Adams just Double Stuffed Tony!  This is revolting... I'm out of here, **** this ****.... **** Licious. I hope these fans rip this arena apart! I'm going the **** back to my hotel to brown booze the taste of corruption off my night.

Chris tosses his headset into the audience and storms away from the announce table.  Adrien is left stunned.... in nearly a decade of working with him - he's never seen Chris leave his seat during a show, especially a pay per view!

Adrien Riley: Um.... so... for Chris Arenas and the WWG - I'm Adrien Riley.  Thank you for joining us.....wait we aren't finished yet.

Down the ramp walks The New Movement. DC is walking up the ramp holding up his index finger at Licious who seems pissed. DC stops and Licious gets in his face.

Licious
I'll deal with you later.

DC just laughs and walks up the ramp as the Del Rangers and The Ascension get into the ring. The Del Rangers help Adams up and start celebrating. Adams dosent look happy though. Licious gets into the ring now and goes to hug Adams but Adams pushes him away.

Abram Adams
You couldn't stay out of it! Could you. I had Tony. Restart this bull-**** right now and let me beat him.

Licious
It's over. You won. You're still the champion. Now lets go.

Abram Adams
Restart the match. This isn't going down this way. Restart it.

Licious walks over grabbing the referee and Licious punches the referee in the mouth knocking him to the ground.

Licious
Lets go.

Licious leaves the ring followed by the Del Rangers and then the Ascension. Abram stands his ground in the ring.

Licious turns and looks at Adams but something else has the attention of Abram as he looks up on the ramp, the lights dim. Standing at the top of the ramp is Slipshod and standing next to him is a women, you can't quiet make out who. Adams looks lost. Confused as he mutters the words...

K..A..R..M..I..N!?

Before anything else can happen Tony Blackwell grabs a unexpecting Adams and hits him with the The Downward Spiral. Tony quickly rolls outside the ring and into the crowd as The Del Rangers were into the ring very quickly but Tony is in the crowd safe and sound. A man walks up behind Tony in a hoodie, he removes the hood and its Trevor Blackwell!

Adrian Riley
What's that piece of crap doing here?

Tony has something in his hands and the crowd are cheering as he lifts the World Heavyweight Championship above his head and Trevor holds onto it aswell and they are joined by Kristina and they strike the cruxifix pose.

Adrian Riley
Why do we have to see this crap?

They break the pose and start leaving.

Adrian Riley
The Blackwells are stealing the championship belt? Security get them!

Licious is screaming instructions that we cant hear, The Del Rangers are in pursuit as the PPV broadcast ends...
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: