Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 01:12:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Newsies

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newsies  (Read 493 times)
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« on: August 10, 2015, 12:16:35 am »

The Backstage area is not particularly busy. There are people walking back and forth on their way to their various tasks but not so much that the isles seem particularly crowed. And because of the lack of overall hallway volume the voices of Kid Genius and Tony Mann carried pretty well.
They were dressed in knickers, long argile socks, and suspenders. They both wore dress shirts and newsboy hats. Tony had a a bow tie while Kid just had his top button open. They were dressed just like newsies.

Next to them were stacks of news papers and they each had some in the hands. They waved them out and shouted to anyone and everyone who passed by.

Tony: EXTREE EXTREE! READ ALL ABOUT IT! WORLD WRESTLING GENERATION'S BEST TAG TEAM CHEATED OUT OF BIG WIN!!!

KG: THE CHEAP SHOT HEARD ROUND THE WORLD!! THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND SAYS "IT WAS NOT HER CUP OF TEA"!!!

Tony: ONLY FIFTEEN CENTS PEOPLE!

KG: THE MOST HANDSOME TAG TEAM IN THE WORLD MAKES FRONT PAGE ONCE AGAIN!

Tony: THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE OUTRAGED! PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA SAYS "STOP CALLING ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE"

KG: OR DOES HE?!

TONY: PICK UP A COPY AND FIND OUT!

KG: THEY ANSWER IS MOST DEFINITELY NO, HE DOESN'T

TONY: BUT HEY YOU'LL KNOW 100% FOR ONLY FIFTEEN CENTS!!

the two continue to hock their papers in the hallway. And some people even actually pick up a copy as a few people can be seen reading the news paper as they walk. The continue to do this until...

TBC: Anyone
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:39:29 pm by The Losers » Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 09:07:12 am »

Rayven happened to pass by as The Losers were up to their usual hi-jinx.  She stopped and raised a brow as a particular line of their dribble happened to catch her attention.

Rayven::
"World Wrestling Generation's best tag team cheated out of big win?  Well I'm glad you agree with us, those Team titles should have been ours!"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 01:43:09 am »

In a rare flash of emotional change Kid Genius and Tony's smiles evaporate from their faces. Kid Genius steps in front of Tony instinctively, his eyes fixed on Rayven.

KG: Fresh out. So maybe you should keep walking.

Kid's mouth was in a fixed line as he spoke.

KG: And let me just say, because i have  feeling that you don't know what certain words mean. "Cheated" implies that you weren't just layed out in the ring because the other team whipped you like an 80's song. That would be happened to you at Rise of Dawn.

Tony puts a hand on KG shoulder and stepped forward. Kid looks back at him, obviously wanting to rip into Rayven more but Tony shakes his head so softly that unless you've been friends for a long long time you would barely think he had moved at all. Tony was known for smiling almost all the time, in this moment his face with blank...almost sad. He holds out a newspaper.

Tony: it's fifteen cents...or whatever you can just take it.

Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 08:18:24 am »

As KG went off on his rant, Rayven just stared right back at him, not showing any emotion on her face.  When Tony stepped forward, she reached into a pocket and pulled out a dollar, handing it to him.

"Yea yea, we both got screwed.  Trust me, there were more cogs at work behind the scenes that you don't know about, and somewhere they broke down.  We were supposed to win the titles, and we didn't.  Anyways...keep the change."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 09:49:03 am »

?: That's why you don't trust your life to the system.

A voice from behind spoke cool and confidently. His name was Jason King and he was one of the newest members of the WWG roster. He was not a lone. By his side were two men. One was a very large man with cornrows, tattoos and a chain. The other man was not as massive but he wore a black button up shirt, black pants, black shoes, and was shaved bald.

King: If you're smart that is.

He raised an eyebrow and smiled but there was no warmth in it. He nodded his head and the smaller man in black pulled out exactly fifteen cents and held it out to Kid Genius who took it hesitantly.

King: letting someone else construct your title win for you heh heh well i guess those who can't do it themselves...

The big man takes one of the papers from Kid and hands it to Jason who starts reading and trails off.
Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 10:24:53 am »

Trine Larsen had been at the far end of the hallway when she heard the two familiar voices echo from somewhere further down. The blonde smiled, listening to the sales pitch as she adjusted the shoulder strap of her gym bag, before making her way down the hall. The Obama bit solicited a laugh and she shook her head. 

As she got closer however, there was a strange sort of energy in the air, and she slowed down- taking a moment to try and get a read on what was going on. Blue eyes shifted between the three wrestlers situated on the opposite side of the hall from her. What she noticed first was KG's body language which was ....odd, but then the look on Tony's face was even more so, and of course, with Rayven there that made everything even more unpredictable.

Trine came to a stop a few feet away, not sure if she really wanted to get involved in the situation just yet....whatever the situations was exactly...even if it was just to see what the pair was up to now.

Three men walked by, one reading the paper in his hand, and she tilted her head to the side, watching as the group trailed off. There was talk of a new wrestler signing- that must have been him.

"You guys okay?" The blonde asked, hesitantly from where she stood.
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 10:59:40 am »

Kid Genius and Tony looked at Trine. It was now KG's turn to look sad.

KG: yeah we're fine... don't you have a match to rig or something...

Kid Genius said not actually looking towards Trines direction. He started gathering up some loser papers. Tony took the dollar and made change for it. He took put 15 cents in a bucket that was at their feet and put the rest in his pocket. With a sigh he pulled a large handbell from behind him and with a very somber face rang it.

Tony: yay....thanks for the tip...

Neither of the Losers seemed like they were having much fun with this bit anymore.
Report Spam   Logged

Jason King

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2015, 11:04:34 am »

***I meant trailed off as in stop talking not as in leave lol***

Jason looked up from his paper. He looked back and forth between The Losers and the newly titled "Fatal Attraction". He smirked.

King: this is some funny stuff...oh and the paper is pretty interesting too.

Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2015, 11:28:11 am »

**omg I am so sorry. Don't speak english much during the day. I jacked my words up**

The sinking feeling in her chest settled in her stomach and she frowned, shrugging her shoulders. Rayven was the schemer and the planner, Trine typically got caught playing the catch up game and cleaning up her tag team partner's mess and it seemed like it had some collateral damage.

Which was understandable, she couldn't fault them.

"Yeah, or something like that...." she shot a look to her tag team partner a look that spoke volumes of 'now look what happened.'

It hurt in a strange way to see the two of them that way. Then she heard Jason's comment and she felt her eyebrow twitch in annoyance. Granted, Trine had dealt with worse in her time here, but for some reason that really struck a chord.

The blonde grumbled "Seriously?" under her breath before continuing down the hallway. No sense in bringing them down

« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 11:30:41 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2015, 11:37:16 am »

Rayven just stared at Jason King for a moment with a raised eyebrow, then motioned to her own face with a hand.

"The uh...the face paint supposed to scare me or something?  Cuz...You might try that with Abram.  I hear he has a thing about clowns..."

She shrugged and looked back to The Losers, then reached over and flicked Tony's nose with a finger.

"This look doesn't work for you.  It's a shame, I was just starting to like you too..."

She shrugged again then turned to skip off down the hallway following Trine.

"Hey, Sparkles, wait up!"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Jason King

« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2015, 02:37:42 pm »

Jason blows Trine a kiss as she walks away and chuckles to himself as he pulls back the new paper and continues reading.
As Rayven speaks The Losers, and Jason Kings men look around in confusion. Nobody there was wearing any face paint so they weren't exactly sure who she was talking too. Jason didn't seem to be bothered by this however he simply rolled his eyes. He didn't even bother to look in her direction but his toned sounded bored more than anything.

King: that's right *slow page turn* run.

Report Spam   Logged

The Losers

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2015, 02:51:03 pm »

Kid Genius did his best not to look at Trine as she spoke but he managed to catch a glimpse of her and felt...kinda awful. He didn't know what to feel about the whole thing. He had never really cared for Rayven, she was mean spirited and crazy, but he had always hoped that Trine would rub off on her and not the other way around. In fact as far as Kid knew nobody seemed particularly found of Rayven...expect Tony who must have been taking it harder than he was letting on.

Tony had always been a little off in his choice in the ladies. But he always seemed to focus in on the good in people. Tony figured that even if you were crazy you had to be nice deep down. Tony was nice and he was by far and away one of the craziest people he knew. So Tony tend to extend that kind of grace to everyone he met. And if you just so happen to be a super hot wrestler with bright pink hair well...that's just a bonus right. However there was a limit...and it was starting to look like Tony was reaching his. Rayven spoke and touched his nose and all he could think of was "Yeah...i was starting to like you too" as she skipped down the hallway.

Then the two men looked at Jason King. KG had seen him blow a kiss towards Trine which made him more angry than it had any right to.
He took a step towards King.

KG: Dude i don't know who you are but how's about you just take a hike.
Report Spam   Logged

Jason King

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2015, 03:08:08 pm »

As soon as Kid Genius took a step up he was quickly pushed back by the bigger man standing with Jason. KG actually stumbled back a few steps.

King: no

Jason folded the news paper and put it under his arms

King: you don't get to speak to me like that.

The other man lifted up his black button up shirt to reveal something to both Kid Genius and Tony Mann that made them go pale and stand stiff.

King: Ya see... i aint cha "dude". you don't know me like that. It's cute what you got here with the newspaper and the halloween **** you got on. It was funny which is why i stopped. Well that and the ass of that white girl with the crazy eyes but she started talking and ruined it. But please don't miss read my interest for weakness. Cuz i'll put you both in bags. Do well to remember that.

He smiled and slapped both the Losers on the face lightly. He nodded his head and turned with his mean turing with him.

King: oh and thanks for the paper.

He spoke as he walked down the hallway. He somehow caught up with Trine, passing Rayven as she skipped down the hallway.

King: the answer to your question is yes... i'm damn serious. If you want to see a joke, well, your girlfriend is right behind ya.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2015, 09:50:21 pm »

Their voices carried down the hall, only more muffled than earlier as more people seemed to occupy the space, going about whatever business they had. The blonde had come to a stop when she heard the 'put you both in bags' comment- fighting a bit to not bother storming back over considering from what she saw earlier they more than likely would have appreciated being left alone.

Trine blinked, not having expected anyone else to have been behind her, other than Rayven. The fact that it was Jason King of all people had already sent her face into flat, unamused expression.

"She's not my girlfriend, and while she may do **** I don't agree with,"Trine shot a look over her shoulder to Rayven, making a point, "she is my friend and I have her back."

She turned her attention back to Jason.

"So, nah I've seen enough jokes. Three in fact." she looked each of them straight in the eyes and poked King in the chest with her pointer finger, "This one is freaking hilarious."
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 10:04:49 pm by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Jason King

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2015, 02:19:03 am »

As Trine moved her hand toward Jason the two men at his side shifted as if to move to intercept her. Jason lifted his hand in a stopping motion with a smirk on his face. The big man seemed a little more hesitant but the man in all black snapped back to a passive state like nothing had ever happened. Jason waited for Trine to finish speaking.

King: mmmm and she thinks she's tough...that's real cute.

Jason takes a step closer to Trine, shortening the gap between them. His eyebrow still raised he gets closer still until they are face to face.

King: You can play dumb all you want. And because being a **** with good hair, ****, and an almost passable ass for a white girl allows you to not be expected to think playing dumb has worked out for you. But let me allow a bit of reality to set in. You need to be needed. That trick *points down to Rayven* has been slipping on her own mess she wants you so bad. Everybody with a TV can see that and we have TVs. And instead of cutting her loose you put that **** on a leash so you don't have to feel lonely cuz at least "somebody" wants yo ass. Not like the last one who moved on way faster than you would'a thought. But now she's pulling you...you are the one on the leash now. And you think yourself so tough that you would provoke three grown men in a now empty hallway. You think she's got your back? or do you think Bebop and Rocksteady back there would rush in to help you? please that's hilarious... I'm gonna give you a pass because maybe, and i do mean maybe, i might want to give you a roll later. But be smart, try at least, this aint the place where you could run your mouth off a day ago. heh heh things are much different now.

Jason leans in a little bit getting closer to Trine than he had been before. King looks into Trines eyes before kissing the air in front of her face and leaning back. He smiles and puts a stick of gum in his mouth. He motions with a head nod and smiles, his gum smacking in his mouth.

King: catch you later

the three men turn and walk down the hallway eventually hit some double sided doors and going through them.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: