Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 02:50:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Newsies

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newsies  (Read 492 times)
Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2015, 02:38:06 am »

Trine stood still her hands balled into fists at her sides and just watched them leave. He was right,  outside of a ring there was nothing she could do, and maybe it was a needed reality check for someone who didn't have the stature to back up half the things that came out of her mouth.

"Not being into women isn't the same as playing dumb," she grumbled, not sure which way to go now, considering that group just walked through the very doors she was heading for."...a.sshole..."

In all honesty she'd been trying to shake Rayven ever since her tag team partner lost Yolandi, before then she was just trying not to get killed by her- now Trine was trying to shake her and not get killed in the process.

The blonde huffed, blue eyes looking for an alternative route, and decided she'd have better luck cutting through catering.  She could take care of herself just fine and as far she was concerned so could KG, Tony, and Rayven- and in the spirit of that belief she adjusted the bag on her shoulder and pushed a small door open with her hip- still fuming.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 02:39:09 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2015, 06:04:12 am »

Tony and Kid Genius both looked a little shaken up. Every now and again they forget how real the world is outside of their antics.

Tony: Sh!t dude...

KG: yeah...

Then they heard the sound of Trine and the man with the posse down the hallway. They popped their heads around the corner Scooby Doo style to see Trine get up in the mans face. KG smiled despite himself, he didn't want to like Trine right now after her stunt at Rise but her spunky attitude was always fun to watch. It only took him another second to remember what made the two of them back off in the first place and his smile was replaced with worry. Tony pulled KG back around the corner.

Tony: dude we can't

KG: But if something happens

Tony: i know man but still... i mean...what your plan? bore him with the fake business section?!

KG: ....i'm going...

Tony: wait Ken!

But it as to late KG turned the corner and started marching down towards the group at the end of the hallway. Tony grabbed on to the back of KG shirt and tried to pull him back but KG's determination just pulled Tony behind him on his heels like a jet ski. They passed Rayven as they walked closer. Kid ignored her completely but Tony managed a nervous smile and slight wave before returning his attention to trying to reign KG back in. But by the time they had reach where they had been the group of guys were leaving the hallway. Before the double doors closed KG saw the leader of the group hold up his paper behind his head and waved it. almost as if he had seen them coming and was not at all worried about them. KG wanted to get that A-whole alone and teach him some manners but he stopped as Trine tried to open the door with her hip. He help a little by holding it open.

KG: hey...

He started not really sure what he wanted to say exactly

KG: you alright? I came over when...

Tony: WE came over. Hi Trine i am here too

Kid rolled his eyes.

KG: WE came over cuz...i don't know...just wanted to make sure everything was peachy.
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2015, 07:32:53 am »

"I can handle him." she replied, a little shorter than she would have liked, tension still coiled in her shoulders as she glared at the double doors, "Not the first person to get in my face and assume he knows everything about me."

Trine paused and looked up at Kid Genius, a look of confusion clearly on her face as she tried to think through the process that led the man ,currently holding the door open, from barely looking at her to helping.

"Are you two feeling okay?" she spoke softer now, realizing the anger was directed at the wrong people, and motioned to Tony and KG with her thumb. "You guys seemed like you wanted to be left alone a minute ago...I mean, thanks for asking, but it's a little confusing...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 07:33:19 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2015, 08:36:17 am »

The Losers looked at each other.

Tony: yeah we're fine it's just...

Tony looked towards Kid Genius to try and find the right words to match what he was feeling.

KG: we're disappointed...

Tony: yeah that's the right word. You seem like a real nice lady and it's tough being crazy about you two when yall are being...well...i don't know

KG: Cheats...

Tony: yeah...

The Losers stood trying to find a way to push past the awkwardness of this situation. KG decided to try and extend some sort of an olive branch.

KG: But hey i am sorry about how your match turned out at Rise. Looked like a tough one.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2015, 09:06:58 am »

"Yeah, it looks bad...originally I ran out to have words with my tag team partner after I caught wind that someone tried to rig our tag match." And by words she meant a lot of yelling from the apron, "Then everything got out of hand. But it's not as much of a black and white, good guys, bad guys situation as they want people to think. They're both crooked- just in their own ways."

She shrugged, "I was part of The Revolution when the mess started. I left for a reason."

It would have been a long conversation, not something to really ramble on about in the hallway. Trine laughed, stepping out from the doorway so he wasn't stuck holding it open.

Yeah, Kalib and Derek are pretty intense guys. That's what happens when you count a guy out because he's a goof, I guess." Trine reached out and tugged one of Kid's suspender straps, "These your way of calling foul with how your match went?"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 09:09:39 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2015, 09:20:36 am »

Tony figured as much. He didn't want to believe Trine and Rayven were villains and at least now he could reasonably figure that Trine wasn't. That made him feel a lot better about things. His smile returned. KG was a little more scepticle at first. Tony was a big softy at the end of the day but KG always thought before he felt, or at least he tried to. He watched Trines eyes as she spoke, scanning her face for signs of deception. He was doing well until she stepped out of the doorway and tugged on his suspenders then he melted.

KG: hahaha well...yeah...i mean... haha We thought it would be funny.

Tony: WE? you said it was dumb at first!

KG: then i changed my mind shut up

He spoke with a smile pushing Tony away without looking at him.

KG: I mean you saw the match. I had them both dead to rights but then they pulled a low blow out of no where and took me down. I should have been ready for it but...

Kid Genius swore under his breath. Both him and Tony had already kicked themselves enough for the loss. Tony popped back to them with one of the news papers.

Tony: So WE figured might as well take it to the people let them know we got robbed. I mean heck we're not even on the card this week! that's a shame in itself. Also my suspenders are pretty nice too if you wanted to... check em out

Tony smiled and leaned forward. Kid Genius rolled his eyes.
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2015, 07:02:09 pm »

Rayven finally caught up to the party and draped an arm around Trine's shoulders as she looked The Losers over.

Rayven::
"I speak for the team.  Let's make it up to you.  We're in Vegas this week.  Meet us at bar in the Bellagio at seven.  Drinks are on us."

She then (mercifully, I'm sure) let Trine go and walked over to snap one of Tony's suspenders.

"Don't make me wait.  I hate tardiness."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2015, 02:17:33 am »

Kid Genius face soured a little as Rayven walked over and put her arm around Trine. More so it soured the moment he saw her and the fact that she "spoke for the team" didn't really sit well with him. She was being a lot nicer to Tony than she ever had been and maybe just maybe the drop in standing with him had made her feel a little bad. KG dismissed it though because he was pretty sure Rayven didn't care what anyone thought of her at any given time. This was all some sort of master plan and KG knew it...

Tony forgot all about being mad at either of the two women. His attention span was such that it was hard for him to really keep any negative emotion for very long. And even harder to keep that emotion if it was aimed at a beautiful female. So when Rayven invited them out for drinks Tony assumed that all was ok now. He figured that Kid would still be all broody about stuff but that was always his deal, he thought about things to much. Two hot ladies, well technically one Trine hadn't said anything but he was rounding up, had invited them for drinks in Vegas. That was good enough an olive branch for Tony...

They were about to speak when Rayven had left Trines side and walked over to Tony. He felt a shift of speed in his chest and wasn't quite sure if he should put his hands over his man parts to keep them safe. She then spoke and snapped his suspenders. KG knew at that moment that Tony was lost to all reason when it came to Rayven. A goofy smile spread across his face and he started giggling like a five year old. At this point, if she wanted to burn down his house, KG was sure Tony would get her the matches if she asked him. Kid Genius looked towards Trine to see if he could read her. Did she want this little outing to happen? Did he really want this outing to happen? Like it or not Tony was like the little brother Kid Genius never had. Keeping him away from shady people kinda comes with the territory.

KG: we'll see if we can...

Tony pushed KG away from the door and a little bit down the hallway. He was smiling wide.

Tony: we'll be there! at 7 on the dot

Kid came back and pushed Tony away. He ran his hand through his hair with a polite laugh as he tried to compose himself.

KG: What Tony means is that we will do our best to check our schedule.

from where Tony was pushed his voice cried out.

Tony: Don't listen to him! he's on drugs or something! we will be there!

KG: i am so not on drugs

Tony walked back over to KG and gave him a stern look. Both the Losers turned to the ladies of Fatal Attraction and said at the same time.

The Losers: one sec team meeting.

The two turned their backs to the girls and began to whisper shout at each other. Their arms moving as if they were having a visually loud yet still audibly quiet argument...
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2015, 02:54:05 am »

Trine's mouth dropped open slightly when Rayven announced she was officially team speaker, her eyebrows knit together as she let her partner finish her piece.

Her jaw dropped even further at the mention of drinks. What universe had they teleported to and when? Maybe it just took a step back for Rayven to warm up to the guy, but then again Trine would never claim to know what was going on in that head.

"Speaking of team meetings,"When The Losers turned around for their team meeting Trine placed a hand atop Rayven's head and turned her around, speaking in a whisper, "first you're team captain and now you're team speaker? You do realize what "team" means right?"

It was an honest question, even when Rayven was a part of "The Family" she was still known as their lone wolf. Maybe there was some sort of disconnect- and maybe that disconnect was what had her tag team partner making decisions where Trine (part two of Fatal Attraction) was the last to know.

Trine hadn't been present when Tony's man-bits took a swift beating, but she could tell there was something she was missing in this equation.

"Do you really want to be drinking with them?"

This was more of a concern for the safety of the general public type question. Trine just did stupid things drunk- like ride the PF Chang horse, or stuff peppermint candies down her jeans, but she'd never seen Rayven with a drink in her...
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2015, 06:13:51 am »

Rayven's eyes went wide when Trine placed a hand on her head to spin her around.

"Don't mess my hair up, it took hours to get it to look like this and so help me..."

She trailed off and then Trine went on with her series of questions.  She just smiled as she thought about the answers.

"I know, I know.  But every great team in history had a great team captain!  Lebron James.  Wayne Gretsky.  Babe Ruth.  Hitler..."

She trailed off again and shook her head.

"If you want a say in team decisions, that's fine.  You should have said so sooner!  And of course I want to have drinks with them."

She paused and glanced over her shoulder.

"They're kind of cute.  In that lost puppy dog sort of way..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2015, 07:33:54 am »

"Hit..le- nevermind," Trine shook her head, smiling a little despite herself, Rayven was strange, but there was something to it, "oh, well...yeah I guess I should have...my bad."

The blonde looked over her shoulder as well, subconciously pressing up on the heels of her feet- as if in some way that would help in hearing what they were discussing. Blue eyes settled on Kid Genius for a moment before she almost whipped her head back around, starring down at the concrete floor with a cough.

"Right. Okay. Just checking."

Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2015, 09:54:41 am »

The Loser finished whisper shouting and both turned back on their heels to face the two women. Tony had a big smile on his face while Kid Genius looked a bit more like he was being forced eat his vegetables.

Tony: So it's settled!

KG: yep...i guess it is.

Tony: Sa-weet!!! ok ok ok so we will meet you too ladies at the Bellagio and we can all bond over a few dozen brain cell killing beverages.

KG looked over at Rayven and his eyes narrowed. Tony hit him in the ribs with his elbow. KG smiled though his eyes didn't soften any.

KG: Yeah it should be fun.

he sighed realizing that he had lost this battle. Kid shrugged his shoulders and ran his hand through his hair.

KG: i guess i don't got a lot of other things to do.

Tony: Hell yeah!

Tony spun behind the two ladies and put his arms around their shoulders.

Tony: you have yet to live until you have spent a night out on the town with the main Mann

He bounced his eyebrows up and down head moving back and forth between the two women.
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2015, 06:43:59 pm »

Rayven hissed at that arm around her shoulders and danced away from Tony.

"Take it easy.  I'm giving you a chance.  Don't f*ck it up before you get it.  I mean, after all, a few dozen?"

She shrugged.

"Lightweight..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2015, 10:29:06 pm »

Chris walks up holding a big of fish and chips he looks up and notices the group of wrestlers and walks over.

Chris: Hey, anyone fancy some fish and chips guys, they got salt and vinegar on them, hey what's this about cheating i never seen awt like that before here WWG but saying that I got me face stuffed in a KFC bucket half the time.

Oh er a news paper, Here give me one chaps here a dollar.

Chris holds out the dollar waiting for one of the guys to take it.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
The Losers

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2015, 01:37:22 am »

Tony smiled at Rayven as she hissed and slithered away from him. He looked as if he was going to speak but than he stopped as Chris walked over to them. As he spoke the Loosers looked back and forth between themselves and Chris.

Tony: um...

KG: dude i have no idea what you just said.

Tony: i heard KFC

KG: yeah i did too. Um well if you want one of these papers you can totally grab one.

Kid Genius takes the dollar and gives Chris the last paper he has on him. He hands the dollar to Tony who puts in his pocket and makes change. He then gives the change to Kid who holds it out for Chris to take.

KG: here's your change dude. And if you feel like helping out the cause you can spread the word about the biggest screw job in WWG tag team history.

Tony: be a pal

Tony said his hand around Trines shoulder. KG turned around to support his friend but eyes narrowed a bit when he saw Tony.

KG: yeah....

He turned back to Chris

KG: be a pal
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: