Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 19, 2024, 06:20:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kristina Quotes

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kristina Quotes  (Read 313 times)
Kristina Blackwell

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 21, 2015, 03:22:49 pm »

@PsychoRayven wanna tie me up You creepy kinky ****?! I'll be seeing you real soon. And the next time I get my hands on you that "Why So Serious" you got last time will seem like child's play.
@SparklePrincess I knew you was a trifling hoe from jump and called it!!! #VINDICATED!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2015, 06:46:25 pm »

@KristinaBlackwell

Would you stop acting like a little **** just because the entire company didn't kiss the **** ground you walk on. Take your personality disorder to someone who gives to shits. I put his belt with his stuff when I went back to the locker room. That's called the high road- not that you'd know what that looks like. #donewithyou
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2015, 07:16:22 pm »

@KristinaBlackwell I'm surprised you can actually form a full sentence.  Real talk, b!tch, you aren't sh!t, so don't come into my house talking it unless you're ready to back it up.  Step in the ring with me and you'll wish that tying you up is where I stopped.  Put your money where your mouth is, or step the f*ck off.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2015, 07:26:32 pm »

All of you need to grow up, Trine get ready for a beating as Abram is getting his title back. #wereitbelongs. Trotter has spoken.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2015, 07:31:30 pm »

@Trotter

Wake up dude. He has it. #seeabove
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2015, 07:58:31 pm »

@TrineSparkleLarsen If @TrotterNoob could see past the end of his nose, he might see that.  Or why kids love Cinnamon Toast Crunch.  One or the other...  The fact that he holds the Carnage title is an insult to the very fact that either of us ever held it.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2015, 09:04:59 pm »

Your just jealous that I am the better champ #bestchampever.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Kristina Blackwell

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 10:37:07 pm »

@SparklePrincess I don't need you to kiss the ground I walk on, just not jump me from behind and tie me up like some wierd western.
@PsychoRaven quit tough talking like your a badass. Everyone knows in your team @SparklePrincess carries you like a purse
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2015, 09:59:32 am »

@KristinaS|utwell *you're
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 09:59:44 am by Rayven » Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2015, 10:31:10 am »

@KristinaBlackwell

Um, correction; Rayven tied you up. Despite what most people around would like to believe I still have a code of ethics and I have not broken that code. I don't jump other wrestlers outside of a ring. So, good luck trying to paint me like the bad guy cupcake.

I also don't start twitter wars because I'm not thirteen. If you and Tony are looking for a fight have the boss make a match. I won't turn you away.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 10:31:37 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Kristina Blackwell

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2015, 01:15:32 pm »

@SparklePrincess So being party to the kidnapping of an individual leaves your slate clean because you didn't tie me up yourself? Wow you better quit drinking that Kool-Aid, it's damaging the few brain cells you have hidden under that blonde mop.
#Don'tDrinkTheKool-Aid
Report Spam   Logged
Trine Larsen

« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2015, 01:20:18 pm »

@KristinaBlackwell

...you must seriously be the only person on this earth who thinks I have any control over Rayven......

Either quit blowing up my notifications or make the damn match.
Report Spam   Logged
Kristina Blackwell

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2015, 02:07:53 pm »

@SparklePrincess Do you have the time for that? With your busy schedule of being stalked and rewriting the card for Carnage!
Report Spam   Logged
Abram Adams
HOF

Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2015, 05:25:33 pm »

@TrineLarsen I commend you to the highest of quality for returning what is mine. I respect you being mature and dignified about it, however, it is mine and will stay mine.
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: