Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 01:17:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sharpie Marker Murals

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharpie Marker Murals  (Read 55 times)
Bridge

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 23, 2015, 02:04:12 am »

The screen flashes to life, but the image still remains black, every now and again there are flickers of shadows, movement on the otherwise monochromatic screen. It flips around, the camera lense suddenly blinded, a glow of bright light that is all consuming until the automatic focus asserts itself and the sun, placed high in a mid afternoon sky, is seen shining down from above through a rolled down car window.

The microphone picks up conversation through the rush of wind crashing through the cabin of the automobile.

"This stupid gps...where do I turn?!"

"Here? Maybe?"

"Says east."

"Oh, there?"

"Oh yeah, 30 east."

The camera jostles and for a moment a face comes into view. It's a woman, early twenties (from what little can be seen) with jet black hair and porcelain skin. From the angle it can only be assumed that the camera was sat safely on her lap. She runs a painted finger over the brim of her backwards trucker's cap and belts out;

"Ahhh Oh east, east, muthafuckaaa, aaah oh east, east, goddamn!"

"AhGoddamn!"

The woman in the frame blinks, turning her attention from the windscreen to the recording device held between her hands in her lap and smiles.

"Oh, right, forgot about you~" she snatches the camera up, leveling it on her, the second of three women visible in the backseat,"Hello, hello, this is Bridget from the band-"

As she trails off, the woman in the back leans forward. She looks to be around the same age, light skinned, black with auburn hair and her eyes a striking color of greyed green.

There is a pause as she sucks her front teeth in thought, looking out of her window at a passing billboard "Anger Management? We can help!" before blurting out;

"Raging!"
"Roadkill!" comes a voice from the driver's side.

The camera shakes as it's passed off, picking up the cream colored ceiling of the car- littered with pin on buttons and sharpie marker murals, before refocusing on Bridget.

She nods at the other two women, making a face as if to say not bad, impressed with their quick thinking on a band name.

"from the band "Raging Roadkill." This is Lexi,"

The woman in the backseat waves as the camera spins her way again, then focuses in on the driver- a tiny, taiwanese, twenty something with a black lace tattoo over her right shoulder and down her arm.

"And I am Jin."

The camera shakes and picks up Lexi attempting to pass the camera off to Jin who can be heard grumbling.

"Driving, idiot."

"I hate that it feel like I have to jerk off a transformer to close this damn window...." is heard in the background.

The camera spins again and this time it is in Bridgets hands. She smiles, holding the camera out of her open window to catch all three of them in the frame, Jin driving and Lexi leaning forward over the center console.

"You may have heard of us."

"You know, before anyone elsebefore we were on the radioyou thought we were cool until we sold out and wentmaaainstreeeammm."

All three women pretend to adjust bowties, before the camera take another swivel, landing in the hands of Lexi once again as Bridget turns in her seat to look at the camera.

"I'm coming for ya WWG~"

"...at the next opportunity please make a legal U-turn..."

"If this **** gps would do it's job..."

"Cut her some slack. It's a lady gps- she probably only knows what the inside of the kitchen looks like."

The three of them laugh and the camera clicks off.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: