Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 17, 2024, 02:38:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

XO

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: XO  (Read 57 times)
Abram Adams
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary Level 5 Karma Good Karma Bad One year Anniversary 100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts 10 Posts Level 3 Karma Search Linux User Mobile User Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
XO
« on: August 26, 2015, 09:02:09 am »

-It was only a matter of before Abram found his roots once again. Many speculated on whether or not he would be lost in the rift that has consumed so many before him, the ones that lost site of their true selves only to be fixated on power, wealth, and gold. Not just any gold, the gold, the one that represents absolute power and signifies the one holding it to be the absolute best. Many have fallen victim to this way of life, they were not careful, they let greed overshadow their ability and make them no longer understand what was truly important. Abram was no better than those who came before, as soon as he won the gold he became the very thing he hated, he became the one he was fighting against. At first, he did not accept it, he pawned it off on a monster that was brewing beneath the surface, it was the monster that made him act that way and do those things, and while that monster inside of him may exist, a majority of the blame is not to be put on it. Abram realizes now that he has come so far, that he has walked down a long, strenuous path leading up to this very moment and the only thing he can think of is how he got there. He finds himself turning around and looking back only to see many heads shaking in disapproval, as he looks ahead he no longer sees the ones that matter, they stay firmly in the background, where the real Abram Adams belongs. As soon as he realized this, he knew he had to make it better, of course he could not go back, there is no possible way to go back, but he can start making a change, and he can start letting the real Abram Adams shine through once again. As he slowly remembers his original mindset, he finds himself walking into a nearby coffee shop with his duffle bag in one hand. He appears to have just left the arena after Carnage and only had time for a quick change. The duffel bag has his belongings in it but he never really checked when he left, with only a few hours left for the next flight to Jacksonville, Florida, Abram needed to stay awake. He walks into the coffee shop as the door dings, people stare but then look away, while they know his face and know who he is, they seem like they are too enthralled with their personal lives to play the obsessive fan. Abram sees this as somewhat of a relief, he walks over to the counter.-

Coffee Shop Girl
"Hello, what can I get ya?"

-Abram glances at the menu but then just exhales and decides on something simple.-

Abram
"Well, I will just have a regular black coffee."

Coffee Shop Girl
"Just a regular coffee, sounds good. I know this may seem a little weird but are you Abram Adams."

-Abram, as he pulls out his wallet, flashes a crooked smirk and nods his head.-

Abram
"In the flesh."

Coffee Shop Girl
"Oh my god I knew it! I am like a huge fan of yours, I was just telling my sister yesterday how awesome you are and...well...hot too."

-The girl giggles and gets red as Abram nods, he is not always sure how to react in these situations but he manages somehow.-

Abram
"Well I appreciate it. What's the damage?"

Coffee Shop Girl
"Oh, no, it's on the house, like its literally free."

-Abram slowly puts his wallet away and picks up the coffee.-

Abram
"Wow, thanks, that is very kind of you."

Coffee Shop Girl
"It's the least I can do for the champion. Unless, there is anything else you would like me to do?"

-The girl gives off a very flirtatious look obviously insinuating something more. Abram just raises his eyebrows and begins walking away, he knows exactly what she was implying but he plays stupid and acts like it goes completely over his head. Abram walks over to a table and sits down, he sets his duffle bag down by his feet and takes a sip of his coffee. As he stirs in more sugar he looks up and sees the coffee shop girl talking to her co worker and staring at Abram. Her smile is ear to ear as she giggles and waves to him, Abram, not really knowing how to react, just looks off to the side and waves back but more so in a uncomfortable, and some would say, creepy way.-

-The girl then goes back to helping other customers as a line forms but her eyes keep straying to Abram. Abram pays no more mind and starts stirring his coffee. With everything that has taken place over the past few weeks, Abram seems to be in a somewhat more stable state of mind. He already knows that he can no longer lose his cool so to speak, no matter how frustrating the circumstance Abram only finds himself in a downward spiral if he were to get angry much like he did before. Abram now thinks about what could set him off, that, at this point, would be the clown and Karmin. How could she do this to me? That is a question that constantly races in the mind of Abram, while his doubts were very real in regards to the identity of the woman in the clown mask actually being Karmin, he now finds himself eliminating those doubts and coming to a full blown conclusion. Why? Why would she be with the clown? Cant she see he is only using her? As more questions race, Abram bends down and unzips his duffel bag, he is reaching for that scratched up picture of Karmin he found in his hotel room back in Boston a few weeks ago. As soon as he opens the bag, low and behold he sees the WWG World Heavyweight championship sitting on top. Abram slowly raises up for a second and then pulls it out, as he stares at it a smile crawls across his face. This is the thing Abram has missed recently but Tony Blackwell decides to play cops and robbers, and while Abram has been longing for it, he managed to not grow upset when it was no longer with him. Now, it has returned, and he knows why, Trine Larsen. At least she is honorable enough to know that there is no honor in being a thief, she returned it to him, a look of admiration comes across his face now. As soon as it comes, it quickly goes as he is interrupted by a woman walking past his table. She is stirring her coffee and slowly walks by his table.-

Woman
"Nice belt, what are you a boxer or something?"

-Abram does not even look up from the belt as he answers her.-

Abram
"No, im a wrestler."

Woman
"A wrestler? Wow, that's pretty gay."

-Abram squints in confusion as he looks up at the woman but before he replies, his eyes hit her, and as soon as he sees what stands before him, his words are put on halt. Abram just stares at her, lost in her existence, mesmerized by the sight of such a beautiful and intriguing woman. How can this be? Surely Abram thought the only woman that would ever have that effect on him was Karmin, but yet here a random woman stands, in a judgmental fashion even, and Abram cannot speak.-

Woman
"O...k...well, have a good time wrestling around with men, guy."

-She then shakes her head and walks out the door. Abram slowly stands up as his eyes cannot leave her, he watches her walk by the big glass windows and down the sidewalk. It takes her completely exiting his frame of vision for him to snap out of it and realize what's going on. Abram stands there confused, but relieved, the feeling of nostalgia crashes over him in a wave, this feeling has not been felt by him in a very long time. Abram needs to know, he quickly shoves the belt back into the duffel bag and puts it on his shoulder. The coffee girl frantically yells out "Goodbye!" as Abram politely nods and waves before crashing into the door and into the outside. He stands on the sidewalk and looks down where the woman went but he does not see her, he looks around and still cannot find her. Abram then takes a breathe and realizes what he is putting himself through. He just raced out of a coffee shop in pursuit of a woman he doesn't even know, he realizes the ridiculousness of it all but still cannot shake the comfort of that feeling. He looks at his watch and sees that he has about an hour and a half before his flight. He looks around to see if he can kill more time and just starts walking down the same sidewalk and in the same direction as that woman. Abram walks slowly, he carries his bag on his left shoulder and feels the weight of the belt in it now that he realizes its there. He puts his hands in his pockets and smiles.-

Abram
"My oh my how things have escalated to an all time high, given the circumstances and actions from this past Carnage, I would have to say that even I was surprised at certain turn of events. It is not uncommon for things to turn bad for those who supposedly stand for everything good, my example of course being Tony Blackwell and his little Revolution, and yes, I will still refer to it as a little Revolution because that is all it is to me and that is all it ever will be. Granted, I do not want to waste much time on you Tony, I feel like I have already littered my existence with your aura for far too long as it is and the fact that you continue to hang around like some lost, beaten and broken dog is borderline pathetic. Never the less, all stories that start with bitter feuds must come to a conclusion at some point in time, now, whether you want to admit it or not Tony, this little escapade you put on by attempting to get under my skin has come to a close. Yet you remain stubborn and still feel as if you deserve another chance at redemption, only you look at it as saving the people around you from the likes of the New Movement when the true story here Tony is that you are only doing it for yourself. You have always looked out for number one, rather than helping these fans of yours and supposedly saving them from the clutches of evil, you are trying to become important for your own personal redemption. It has gotten to the point where I question the thought process of the fans because if they choose to stay behind you after your failure, they are either really loyal or really brainwashed. They looked to you for change Tony, they wanted you to be the guy that stood for the people, and yes you make your rounds here and there by hanging out with them at gatherings and what not, but the ultimate result always ended up the same, you failed them."

-Abram comes to a cross walk and presses the button and waits for the light to change. It changes and he continues to walk across the street and onto the next sidewalk.-

Abram
"You have handed your fans failure after failure and it is quite humorous to me, to know that your brother right before you did the same exact thing. This is nothing new to hear Tony, you have heard it all before from me and to be forthright it is all going around and around in a circle. It took me getting my championship stolen from me to realize that I have let my surroundings fall into that deep, dark cloud of misjudgment. I ignored the things that mattered simply because I was under the impression that they were miniscule, fact is, the smallest things are what truly matters the most, once you stop paying attention to detail then the bigger picture becomes distorted. So I suppose I have you to thank for making me realize that once again, but it is much like I stated moments ago, this really isn't about you, not anymore. The key to this entire process was based on the ideology of good vs. evil, simply put, that is what the Revolution stands for, the good guys were driven into obscurity while the big evil doers reigned supreme, so now the good guys must come out of hiding and start their Revolution to restore all that was once good and great. On paper, that sounds amazing Tony I will not lie, but that's just it, it's only written on paper, a paper handed from Fredrick Kavanagh himself to you and your brother. He fed you lies, he fed your brother lies and now you are so far in it that it is too late to turn back. The truth behind the situation is not based on the storybook tale of good vs. evil but more so anarchy vs. order. The Revolution stands for nothing more than anarchy, and that sounds edgy and cool to the teenagers, but at the end of the day it is wrong. The worst part about it is that you do not even see what you are doing wrong, you see yourself in the right always, and that is called being delusional. Now, now I no longer have to worry about you because this has branched off into something far more important and it has finally cultivated into the way it's supposed to be. So Tony, your story ends with you not being able to win the big one, not being able to get the job done much like I predicted, and while that is the recipe to turn a good guy bad I cannot help but wonder how far you are going to fall now."

-Abram walks down the side street before the main street, he glances at his watch and sees that he still has time before he has to catch a cab to the airport. He sees a sitting area with a nice view, he walks over, sets his duffle bag on the table and sits down. As of this moment, he is the only one sitting in the area, he glances out at the view, the sun shines as the trees wave from the breeze. Abram places his hand on the bag and thinks about taking the championship out once again but realizes it would not be a good idea to flaunt it around. He smirks.-

Abram
"A twist in the story is then presented, the one that stood above all else in the beginning finally comes forth. Trine Larsen, no matter what has happened and how many things she has gone through she has always taken it with a grain of salt. So many uncertainties were thrown her way, and while her and I have crossed paths in the past it does not take anything away from this match. The truth about it is that, well, at one point I admired Trine, I am not saying I no longer do I am just stating that I admired her for different reason at the time than I do now. At one point, when I was first wrapping my mind around her persona, I was given the impression that she was the embodiment of everything pure, I even so much as went on the record to say that she reminded me so much of Karmin. The embodiment of everything pure, now that I think about it I can understand her recent attitude change, I can understand while to many that statement sounds like a compliment, but knowing Trine, I have a feeling she takes it as an insult. She has shown recently that she is not what defines the meaning of the word pure, she has flaws just like the rest of us, she has a dark side just like most of us, and most importantly she has that inner anger and hatred that she is just now letting out. Is it for the better? In my opinion, yes, yes I would say it is, because now Trine can show the world that she was always the one to lead the company into the future. Trine has always been the one to breath new life in the WWG, she is the true savior of the company, and that in it's own is marvelous, that is something to look at and feel proud."

-Abram still has that proud smile on his face as his left hand still sits on the duffel bag. Within a moments notice, Abram flashes that sinister stare of his to the camera, his smirk does not fade but dwindles down into a more stern expression.-

Abram
"Sounds good doesn't it? It should, because it's a story. All I did was paint a picture for everyone and dress it up with fancy details consisting of a hero and a villain, I have done nothing different than Tony has been doing all this time but yet the fans remain on his side and shun me for it. The truth of the matter is that Trine Larsen, while I do respect her and admire her courage for stepping up, is standing my way now. She is the new obstacle in my path and what do I do to obstacles? I remove them, you must understand that it is different this time around, regardless of the gaps in time Trine Larsen has always been in the back of my mind. I always knew she would eventually realize that now is her time to step up, she is actually the first opponent that has paid me the proper respect and while I appreciate it, it does not change the fact that the story of Trine Larsen being the savior is one hundred percent fraudulent. Everyone wants it to happen, and by some peoples opinions it is something that needs to happen, but it wont. Why? Simply because I will not let it happen. I have come too far for my championship to be taken away from me legally, sure I lost myself in the mix of things sometime ago so much so that many would see the WWG World Heavyweight championship has a burden on my life. Many stand back and preach about how it drove everything good out of my life, that may be the case to some, but to me, the things that left me were the things that did not understand that I am destined for this position. Trine Larsen, I am well aware that you respect me and I will go as far as say admire me as well, but if you honestly think for one second that it means I am going to take it easy on you come Carnage then you have another thing coming. The WWG World Heavyweight championship is my life now, it is apart of me and it represents the absolute best, I came into the WWG with one thought in my mind and that was to be the absolute best, that is something everyone on the roster should want. For me to stand back and let you take this away from me would be a major letdown to myself, I cannot allow it to happen."

-Abram leans back a bit in his chair.-

Abram
"This is not a matter of destiny, this is not a matter of what's right and what's wrong, this is simply a competition for the thing that matters the most in this business. I am well aware you could have done what Tony did, you could have hung onto my championship and kept it from me, but you did the respectable thing and returned it, I commend you for that, but that does not change the fact that when you and I step into that ring come Carnage you are going to realize, more that you did before, that the championship belongs to me for a reason. The way I see it is you are going into this match with a disadvantage and an advantage while I am going in with only an advantage. Your advantage is that you have faced me before, so you do know what to expect, your disadvantage is that you have lost to me before, so knowing how to beat me is something you, at this point, do not know and cannot understand. Me, on the other hand, I have the advantage of knowing how to beat you simply because I have already done it. Bragging rights do not fit in my statements, I speak only truth and you know that more than anyone I have faced before. I like you Trine, I like you as a person and as a competitor, so that is why it is such a shame that we stand on different sides of the spectrum, we see different versions of our own realities, we surround ourselves we people that either one of us would not get along with on a personal level. I see you and I see great potential, but then I see Rayven constantly tailing behind you whispering all of these ridiculous ideas into your ear. To me it seems like it is all presented as a great friendship between you two, but the reality of the situation is that Rayven, herself, knows she cannot get the job done on her own, she hasn't in the past and she surely will not now. So what does she do? She links herself to the person that she is intimidated by, she hitches on to the person that she knows has that ability to rise above everyone in her way, she stands by you Trine not out of friendship, but out of defense. She is getting your guard down so that she can drive that knife right into your side and take everything away from you, I have seen it all before. Sure, there is the chance that I am wrong, but from the actions of Rayven I can safely say I am not that far off. I pity you for that Trine, I pity you because I know you cant see it, you cant see her true actions and her real intentions, but who knows, maybe when it all blows up you can thank me? That is of course when it all blows up between you two at a different time because I can assure you, it will not be over my championship. I will just leave it at this, get ready for Carnage Trine, because this is the fight of your life and one little mistake, one little mishap, then everything you worked for goes away in a flash. It's strange, given the circumstance that I am facing you, in a weird turn of events, I find myself rooting for you. Ha, go figure."

-Abram looks out into the view once again and thinks about what is going to happen at Carnage. As he sits there a woman comes walking in and sits at the table to his left. She sits down, not really paying attention to him and just looks out to the view. Abram looks over and sees that it is the woman from the coffee shop, he stares, once again mesmerized. She just looks out and takes a sip of her coffee, her facial expression showing that she is enjoying every bit of it. Abram thinks about talking to her but does not want to spoil the moment of seeing pure beauty in front of his eyes. He looks at his watch and realizes he has to go catch a cab, he slowly gets up and grabs his bag but just before he leaves he looks back to see if she notices him. She doesn't, she remains there, enthralled in the view and enjoying her coffee, as if nothing else matters at this point. Abram, slightly disappointed, understands why, it's the little things that mean the most. Abram half smirks and walks down the road, he hails a cab and gets in.-

END

"Not everything is so black and white."
Report Spam   Logged

"Times, they are a changin'."

Accomplishments
(Former) World Heavyweight Champion

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 10:05:18 am »

^ this is why you are the champ!! I loved Abram's entire evolution and the fact he got love struck was adorable (to me at least lmao) but it didn't take away from the danger he poses. Man!! This was good. So, so good. I like how he and Trine both came to the same terms on The Revolution, but at different times and in different ways. Abram called it from the start and has that told you so about him- Trine learnig over time and feeling betrayed/angry by it. Opponents but I feel like together they make a complete story- at least as far as that is concerned.

So, excited to see how this all goes down! If you win I can't even be mad because this was just so flawless
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: