Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 07:23:33 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Visiting Hours

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visiting Hours  (Read 327 times)
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« on: September 01, 2015, 08:48:27 am »

Kid Genius hated hospitals...There was really no way around it. For his whole life any time he had ever been inside one things tended to go poorly. He's faced men with baseball bats covered in barbed wire and been thrown from laters but he would chose either one of those over stepping foot in a hospital. They always smelled like... he couldn't quite put his finger on it...clean? but not really clean, sterile was a better word. There was no outside world smell to it. Just chemicals and sickness mixed with worry and sadness everywhere. Yep he really did hate hospitals.

However today was an exception...

Tony and Kid had been watching the main event of Carnage from the back. Kid made no attempts to hide his excitement for Trine's big break. Sure he had been sore about being screwed once again out of a championship but he at least figured that he would feel better watching Trine take home the big prize. Then it all happened...

She lost the match which sucked but then Rayven came down to the ring...Both Tony and KG watched without blinking as Rayven completely beat Trine half to death with a sledgehammer. Tony just stood there, mouth open, speechless...KG ran for the entrance to the the stage but it had been blocked off by security. He had tried to fight passed but they said they didn't want the situation to get any worse than it had already. The whole show had been a **** blood bath and they were cracking down. He had watched her get wheeled out from the TV and didn't know what to do or say. The rumor was she was done...forever... he couldn't believe it.

That's why he was in the hospital now. He had gotten in from one of the medics. He wasn't sure wether or not flowers would be...to much so he brought a green lantern comic. Kyle Rayner was displayed on the front and he was fighting a strange looking space alien. It wasn't a fancy issue or anything just something. Kid hadn't really talked to Tony about anything yet. Tony seemed to be avoiding him which was a good move seeing how Kid Genius was pissed at him for being on his little Rayven crush and failing to see that she was crazy person.

Kid Genius took a deep breath, brushed his hair back, and knocked on the door of Trine's room...
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Trine Larsen

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2015, 10:12:11 am »

Typically when Trine Larsen had been admitted to the hospital there was always a frantic sort of escape plan. She'd wander hallways, check out against doctors recommendations, or refuse to go in the first place. She had only willingly set foot in a hospital once and even then she was practically jumping out of her skin.

She had no good memories associated with hospitals and too much time to think.

This time, however, there was no fighting it. She couldn't wander if she wanted to. There was no checking out this time around because as stubborn as she was Trine knew there was nothing she could do.

The blonde had been idly stretching some of the equipment cords that hung close enough to the hospital bed and forming mustaches, blue eyes half focused on some documentary about ants, when there was a knock at the door.

"I already told you. I don't want to build a snowman!" she joked, immediately regretting raising her voice when a sharp pain shot between her bottom ribs. "...You're good. Come on in."
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2015, 04:34:47 pm »

Kid Genius opened the door with a smile.

KG: Well i can't say i wasn't looking forward to that snowman but i guess i can wait a bit longer.

Kid looked down at Trine and did everything in his power to not look like he was freaking out. Trine looked the same but at the same time completely different. She looked like she had the crap beat out of her for sure and the bruises did not even try to hide themselves. But the fact that she was joking made him feel a little better. It was the hospital bed that was the worst of it. Since meeting Trine Kid Genius had noted that she was wild, fun, and full of life. Seeing her now was kinda like looking at an eagle that had been clipped of it's wings. The look of Trine in a hospital gown scared him. He didn't like the thought of anyone being here, especially a friend.

KG: um...i hope it's cool that i came. People have been saying a whole bunch of stuff and...well...i just wanted to check on ya...make sure you were ok....Maybe help you steal some meds and hot wire a ambulance or something.

Kid Genius laughed nervously. He hoped that it wasn't obvious that he was uncomfortable in the hospital. He smiled all the same though he stood against the wall opposite of Trines bed.
Report Spam   Logged

Ethan Rains
HOF

Tenth year Anniversary Level 6 Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary 1000 Posts Search Seventh year Anniversary Apple User Mobile User Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Level 5 Windows User Level 4 Triple Crown Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2015, 05:00:11 pm »

Betrayal

a voice can be heard. Over by the door stands a familiar face to the majority of the WWG, Thaddeus Rains. Thaddeus stands there with his arms folded and he leans against the door frame. Thaddeus is wearing a designer pair of jeans and a dressy white t shirt with little black stars. Sunglasses cover his eyes.

You had to see it coming did you not?

The way Thaddeus says it is blunt.

Thaddeus Rains
I don't mean to be coming across rude or all in your face about it but you cant honestly say you didn't see this coming? You have tell me and all the Trine fans that you fully trusted Rayven. Of all the people that gained your trust it was her? If I was trying to start something, which to make clear i'm not, I would say this was your own fault for trusting someone like Rayven in the first place. After her past how could she not betray you? She got you close because she knew that would be when your at your weakest.

Thaddeus stops leaning against the door and walks into the room some more.

Thaddeus Rains
You are wondering why I am here, correct? Like why this is any of my business? Well sorry to burst your bubble sweetheart but I was already in the hospital, I'm not here to visit you. I've just come to lend some advice if you need it because I've been the Rayven before. It's no secret that I turned on my best friend Spencer Clark many of years ago. I know you want to get revenge on Rayven but Rayven also knows this and is expecting it, be smart.

Then again....if you don't need my help or advice then tell me to go jump and ill head on down to the bar on the corner and get me some beer and good chance of hookers being involved.
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2015, 06:35:25 pm »

......Yeeeeaaaaahhhh.

Yeah, Rayven's not showing up at the hospital to see Trine.  Nope.

Where's Tony Mann at anyways?
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2015, 10:45:18 pm »

As Kid Genius stepped in a smile lit her face. It had probably been the first legitimate one to grace her lips since being admitted. For most of the week it was a lot of jokes and nervous, half hearted smiles, because that was simply how she dealt with things- only this was much harder to pretend like she had everything under control. Her injuries had a strange way of reminding her every time she'd start to feel as if she was back to normal, or woke up and went to hop out of bed on habit alone, the dull consuming throb of pain would immediately flare up into something ferocious and send her to her knees.

It was in those moments she was glad no one was around, pressing her forehead to the cold tiled floor of her hospital room, and giving up in a small way. Being in pain was one thing, the hardest part was staying out of her head.

Trine waited for some sort of silly entrance, or a 'me too. I'm here too" from Tony Mann, but it never came, which made her a little uneasy. When everything gets flipped on it's head there is a strange need to cling to the predictable- something constant, but...

"You have no idea how strange it looks to see you by yourself," she smiled, despite the worry settling in her chest, at least Kid was here, "Yeah, people are saying a lot of things...doctors have a really interesting way of just sucking all the hope out of things. I'm glad you're here though. 'll get back on feet if just to prove them wrong. And yes! Ambulance joyride sounds awesome. This bed has wheels you have no idea how tempted I've been to just roll down the hallway.."

The blonde fell into a strange silence, almost not believing in her own confidence- until something caught her attention. For someone usually so effortlessly sure of himself KG seemed on edge, and nearly glued himself to the opposite wall.

"You doing okay?"

betrayal

Blue eyes shifted to the door where Thaddeus Rains has situated himself. She had seen him before, never truly in person, but even then it was only on the odd chance he had a match. A legend in his own right.

"Uhh...no, you've got a point. I mean, I was always still skeptical- but obviously not enough since," she raised her arms up as if to portray a "Ta-daa!" "here I am."

If he could offer any sort of insight into the mind of Rayven, Trine would be shocked, but not stupid enough to pass up that opportunity either.

"Well, what next? She didn't kill me so..."
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 10:46:27 pm by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 01:32:16 am »

Trine's words hit Kid like a brick at first. She was asking where Tony was. At first it was surprise. Then it was anger, not at Trine really, but at Tony. Then it was at the world in general. He was his own man, he didn't need Tony in order to matter. Then, even though he couldn't help it, he felt jealous that Trine was even mentioning Tony's absence at all. Then he felt sad. Then angry again at Tony for even making him feel any of these ways at all. All of these emotions flashed across Kid's face in less than a second, a blur so quick unless you slowed time down to a crawl you wouldn't be able to see it. In the end the emotion that Kid Genius ended on was shame. He was making things about himself while Trine lay in a hospital bed. He was an ass.

As Kid listened to Trine talk about the doctors he heard their words as clear as day. It had been a long long time since he heard them himself but they had never left him for a moment. KG knew the fire to prove them all wrong that would burn in Trine's heart, he still carried his own torch all these years later. But he also knew that a lot of that, in the beginning, was just words you told yourself so you didn't break down and cry every night. Kid wanted to walk over to her and give her support but his feet felt like they each weighed a ton. As tough as he knew she was KG couldn't help but feel like she was held together by wet tissue paper and any movement he made might tear her apart. Maybe he was just scared to see someone he was fond of in such a bad way...for a moment he wished Tony was here...but he pushed it out of his mind.

KG: I....

Kid had waited to long to speak as a man stood in the door way that Kid Genius had never seen before. At first he thought maybe he was Trine's friend or family member but as he started talking he quickly realized that this man was another wrestler. Right off the bat KG realized that he did not like him. Maybe it was the fact that he was wearing sunglasses inside of a hospital like he was Kanye West or something. Maybe it was just the fact that he ruined the moment KG was having but from the moment KG saw him he instantly thought to himself "Douche Bag".

As the words continued to flow from his mouth the strange man in nice clothes just sank deeper and deeper into douche bag status. KG looked at Trine with a face that said "Who is this guy?" before looking back at the man who seemed to either not notice KG was in the room or not taken the time to care. Towards the end of his speech he mentioned betraying his tag team partner, something that made KG feel weird about...then angry about, and he finished it all by mentioning casual that he if he was not to be heard he would leave to engage in beer and hookers. KG couldn't believe this guy was actually a real person. he had heard enough.

KG: Well i think "Hookers" as you so elegantly titled them have it hard enough wouldn't ya say? So for their sake why don't you share this advice you got. I am sure it's just super great. I might even take notes.

Kid Genius mimed taking out a pad of paper and a pen from behind his ear and stood waiting for someone to speak.

OOC: Tony is where he is at the moment..... If someone wanted to start another RP with him they could OR he may be entering this Gen. Rp later on. Who knows Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 02:27:25 am »

Whatever had been running through his mind cycled fast enough that Trine couldn't quite put a finger on what he was going through in the short amount of silence. There was one look, however quickly it transpired, that she recognized all too well. That indignant sort of grudge you couldn't help, but hold when you weren't gifted the grace to stand as your own person. It had been a battle she fought and seemed to lose frequently: first with Leif, then with the Blackwells, then with Rayven, and what she feared would once again come back to Tony Blackwell again. Constantly marked with the asterisk that was a friend or another wrestler.

It wasn't so much that she had wanted Tony there, but this was the only time she had seen Kid Genius without his tag team partner close behind. She felt guilty for a moment, knowing what that felt like, it might have been best not to mention it at all

Trine shifted her attention between the two visitors, before quietly holding her hands up at her sides as if to say don't really know him, then shook her hands in a 'somewhat' motion, I know OF him, but not actually met the guy, then an expression of an awkward sort of embarrassment crossed her face.

He probably didn't catch half of that...she probably looked insane....

(Ooc: Oh, that wasn't really supposed to be her asking where Tony was. Just kind of bringing to light that it was the first time she didn't see them together. My bad man! :B Totally okay with it just being KG lmao)
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 02:41:07 am »

Trine waved her arms in some sort of motion that Kid didn't quite understand. At first she seemed to be telling him that she didn't know who this guy was but then she seemed to be just be kinda waving. Maybe she had been hit in the head harder than KG even knew.
The man, who had yet to introduce himself, had yet to speak and KG wrote in the air on his imaginary note pad.

KG: mmhmmm alright...so "wear sunglasses inside, talk about prostitutes, and don't give any actual advice" sa-weet! i think i got it all thanks for the tip.

Kid put his fake note pad in his pocket and crossed his arms in front of his chest. He rolled his eyes at Trine.

KG: i should have known if they let me walk in here they would just be letting everyone in. I can always come back another time if you and mr.....guy want to talk or whatever.

OOC: Don't worry about it. I, as in me the writer, knew what you meant. But KG as a character took it another way as people are prone to do lol It feeds into the story. I made the comment about Tony because someone out of character had asked.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 04:41:59 am »

Trine gave a small, uncomfortable laugh. From the sounds of it Thaddeus was simply passing through, he hadn't actually intended to be here, but Kid had gone out of his way to stop by and visit. She leaned to her left, grimacing at the pain that shot through battered stomach muscles as they worked to keep her stable- instead of just toppling out of the bed, and snatched her phone up off of the side table.

"Hey, Mr.Rains I appreciate it, honestly, but he actually came here to visit. I think I've got your twitter handle, so we can always talk on the phone when you get a chance. If that's alright."

She turned to look back at KG who had his arms crossed, and restated her question, more sure now than before that he more than likely wasn't just peachy.

"So, are you okay? You look angry, or freaked out, or both- I'm not sure..."
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 05:20:31 am »

Kg couldn't help but feel like even more of an asswhole. Trine's face twisted in pain as she asked him if he was alright. KG wanted to crawl in a hole and stay there for a good long while.

KG: am I alright? Trine you are in the hospital! i should be asking you that question. I mean i am asking you that question but...

Kid trailed off his mouth realizing that he didn't really know what to say at this moment. He really hated being here and seeing her like this. He especially hated it while Mr. Rains was standing there looking like a smug male model. Kid knew he needed to focus on Trine right now and gave her a warm smile though his eyes couldn't help but look sad as he stared at her.

KG: How are you doing Trine?

Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 06:20:26 am »

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door of Trines room she shouts "come in" the door swings open and standing there is Chris with a great big bunch of red Roses with one single white rose in the middle. He walks in and closes the door with his leg he walks over to trine and puts the Roses on her lap and stands there looking a little sad.

" The bloody ****, How could she do this to you, I always thought there was something wrong with that one, How you feeling, You want me to go and find that, er what did the rangers call her, Ah yeah Cow slapper and kick the crap out of her?"
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 06:30:06 am »

Trine had opened her mouth to speak, but paused for a moment. It was a hard question to answer for a number of reasons. It wasn’t in her personality to mope, at least not outwardly, and most definitely not in front of someone else. Maybe it was just a napoleon complex talking, but she hated feeling weak and unfortunately this situation had her in a bad way. There was a strange fight going on inside of her; one side reluctant to admit she needed the comfort and the other side hating herself for feeling that way at all.

The blonde had started her career with a "Suck it up." fighting back the nerves to open the doors at The Temple of Pain in hopes of getting a trainer and if Rayven had her way Trine would end her career with the same mantra.

"I'm...alright" she couldn't bring herself to lie to Kid's face, and shrugged making a joke, "ya know, sledgehammers, pssh."

Trine raised an eyebrow, noticing the comic book in kids hands. She grinned, gingerly pulling the hospital blanket up to her chin and shimmying to lay down.

"You gonna read to me?" She teased, patting the side of the bed, hoping he'd be comfortable enough to move from the spot by the wall he'd planted himself in.
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 07:14:44 am »

Kid Genius watched as Chris burst into the room. He had in his hands a bunch of flowers and instantly Kid was glad he hadn't bought any. Though he actually thought Chris was nice enough in a weird british kinda way Kid wasn't super happy to see him. Suddenly the room felt a lot smaller. "Well you knew Trine was popular" Kid thought to himself. He had actually semi hoped Trine would be resting and he could just drop the comic off and leave, maybe talk to her later on the phone. But he was happy when he saw she was up it meant she was doing better, even if that meant more time in the hospital. He couldn't help but be happy when Chris mentioned beating up Rayven. It was something he had thought about himself but had decided against it. Not really know if Trine would appreciate that and straight up alley way fights were not really Kid's forte.

Trine said she was alright which the kind of alright which meant that she really wasn't truly alright but she wanted you to think she was. It was a thinly veiled statement which KG appreciated, it meant she trusted him. Then she made a joke which made him laugh and then feel a little mad, then sad, then back to concerned smile. Trine noticed the comic book. KG almost forgot he had it and she snuggled into her hospital bed and patted the section next to her. She was being funny but it didn't stop KG from laughing a little to loudly and nervously to look like he wasn't nervous about that. He ran his hand through his hair.

KG: Yeah haha i figured that i would bring you something to read while you were stuck here.

He took a few slow steps away from the wall and towards the hospital bed. Each step he got closer and saw that dispite her smile and cheerful attitude, Trine had been beaten a lot worse than she was letting on. KG tried to focus elsewhere.

KG: Now i remember you are Kyle Rayner fan and normally i wouldn't stand for such blasphemy but i thought i'd indulge your bad habits while you were got better.

Kid Genius winked at Trine and pulled up on one of the chairs in the hospital room, sitting down next to Trine. Despite not looking good at all KG couldn't help but think that she still looked like Trine...which was pretty good to Kid. He held the comic book out to Trine for her to take.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 08:30:23 am »

Well, she hadn't expected that. Trine just assumed it was a nurse of some sort, they came in and out, just routine checks on the blood pressure cuff, or oxygen saturation, but instead it was Chris. Not that she was disappointed, this was much better than getting charted like a guinea pig.

Trine had laughed out loud at the mention of 'cow slapper' that had, and would always be, the best insult she had ever heard. The fact that it was actually getting around made it even more hilarious. There was a short moment where she took a sharp breath in, not having realized just how hard she'd laughed until her ribs protested.

"Thanks for the offer and the flowers, Chris, but if she has an ass kicking coming I'd kind of like to have the honors," she laughed, gritting her teeth through the residual pain, and not entirely serious (unless it was in a ring then she was dead serious.)

"That is awesome. I think if I had to watch another Discovery Channel documentary on ants I would lose my mind..." The blonde took the comic book offered to her, smiling despite over dramatically rolling her eyes, "Oh, "blasphemy" he says. Just because I like the underdog Green Lantern over the 'all american' type. Mmhmm."

Trine's smile softened, more comfortable now than before. It was nice to have the break from sitting alone and counting ceiling tiles- because honestly it was almost 8 hours straight of marathon ant facts. At least if it was Shark Week she would have been interested to some degree in what was idly scrolling by on the small, mounted hospital television set. She still wasn't sure what had Kid so wound up at first, but in front of Chris probably wasn't the best place to ask...

It was pretty impressive he remembered her favourite Green Lantern just from a short conversation in Vegas.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: