Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 12:16:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Visiting Hours

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Visiting Hours  (Read 328 times)
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 01:07:28 pm »

KG: All american type?!

Kid Genius laughed and wagged his finger at Trine.

KG: Larson please. Guy Gardner is the most bad ass green lantern there is. I think you are thinking of Hal Jordan who is by no means my favorite.

He looked over at the tiny screen of the hospital television as a bunch of ants walked in single file through a jungle of some kind. He could see how hours of this would make you want to sedate yourself into a coma. Kid wished he had brought her more to read.

KG: So...how are they treating you here? Did you need anything from your house or something. I don't have a lot going on and wouldn't mind grabbing stuff for you.

He smiled but his smiled slowly faded into less of a warm happy and more of a scared sadness as he asked.

KG: how...long did they say you would be here for?
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 02:25:09 pm »

She laughed, gently pushing the wagging finger aside.

"Alright, alright, he is a pretty macho dude. I'll give him that. And I issue a formal apology for thinking he was Hal Jordan of all people."

Trine went deadly silent, laying her head flat against the hospital bed, blue eyes starring up at the flourecent lighting above them. She seemed stiff, lost off somewhere in the room that no one else could see.

"It's horrible. Late at night they harvest our organs and replace them with strange things. I think my liver is now a soda can....." slowly, very slowly, she turned her head to look at Kid Genius, "you got to get me out of here man."

Trine had tried her best not to crack, but failed, only managing to keep a straight face for a second or two afterwards. She shifted, moving into a half seated position. There was something weird about laying down and having a conversation.

"I'm fine- not really a high maintence kind of girl. Real food is always good...pretty sure hospital food is just oddly shaped cardboard..."  she frowned, watching the slow shift of emotion on Kid's face. She leaned forward, dropping a hand onto his arm, "probably another week, but It's just waiting to see how things go. Trust me, alright, I'll be okay. I **** hate hospitals. There's got to be tons of tape by now at WWG as proof. I'm not getting stuck in here."

She paused.

"Seriously, are you okay? What's going through your head?"
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2015, 10:36:01 pm »

Kid laughed with Trine as she spoke about the harvesting of her organs. He smiled as she talked about how awful hospital food was. He knew this to be true as well and was glad his cardboard theory was gaining traction all over the world. KG nodded when Trine said that she wasn't going to be stuck in here. Kid saw a lot of himself in Trine. She was determined to get out of here and even though it looked like she was never gonna wrestle again right now He knew that somehow some way She would be in that ring again in no time. When Trine touched is arm he snapped him back into the here and now though. She looked at him and asked once again if he was ok. The question humbled him. There was so much he wanted to say but he didn't know where to start exactly.

KG: Trine i...

Kid Genius looked at the roses on Trines lap as and then up at Chris and then to the other side of the bed to the Mr. Rains guy who had bee standing there silently staring at Trine for a lot longer than KG felt comfortable with. KG was never one who was a afraid of speaking his mind but the idea of delving into his personal life in front of a semi stranger and a complete stranger didn't really jump out as an attractive option. Kid looked at Trine and sighed putting his hand on top of her hand, lightly as if she was made of the thinest glass.

KG: I am...alright

Kid delivered Trine's words from earlier back to her. He knew that she could understand the meaning. KG smiled as he spoke.

KG: Right now i am just happy you are feeling good enough to tell me about your crappy taste in lanterns and your soda can liver. Which sounds pretty normal actually. I am pretty sure my liver is 90% Mountain Dew. When they come for the big organs let me know.
Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2015, 12:08:14 am »

Chris waits for Kid and Trine to finish talking then he steps forward to speak to the both of them.

Chris: Listen guys and gals, i know that Trine wants to take care of that cow slapper herself but how about me and the loser soften her up a little bit. I am so pissed off with what she has done to you Trine I say that the Losers hold her down on the floor whilst I sit on her face and then fart down her mouth. And beleave you when I say this after a good old fashioned curry down my throat you don't want to be in the same room as me when I fart.

I mean look at my ass it's that big i sat on the sofa the other day and I couldn't find the remote for the TV for two days because it was stuck in my ass cheeks. So you know I won't have a problem giving that cow slapper and good old fashioned fart in the face and then crush that skinny body with 15 stone full off awesomeness. what ya say, Come on it would be fun doing it, come on guys, Please, Please I'm dying to **** down her neck.

Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
The Losers

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2015, 01:30:01 am »

Kid Genius couldn't think of anyone who deserved it more but the thought of seeing any more of Chris than he needed to was not a pleasant thought. There was also the fact that Kid Genius had no idea where Tony was and that he wanted it that way. Both of these things made Kid's face a darken a little. Truth was that he hadn't spoken to Tony since the incident. Tony had been wearing another one of Rayven's merch shirts and had said nothing when the attack took place. Kid remembered looking at Tony wanting him to do something, to help him, but Tony just stood there. KG had stormed off and they hadn't talked since.

KG: um i don't think i would want to be anywhere near you when you have your pants down dude.

Kid laughed trying to keep his face in a happy vein. He could see that Chris was being serious about the beating but he hoped he wasn't being super serious about the farting.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2015, 03:23:11 am »

She had watched his face, catching in his eyes that there was a much more complicated answer behind the 'alright.' It was enough to let her know that there was something- she hadn't just been going stir crazy and it had finally started to mess with her.

Blue eyes followed Kid Genius' gaze as it traveled around the room, first the flowers, then Chris, then to Thaddeus. It was starting to feel a little strange.

Trine sat and listened to Chris' proposal. At first she thought it would have been a straightforward plan of attack, the guy was hell bent on avenging- clearly upset about what had transpired at last weeks show. What she hadn't anticipated was how incredibly....creative? her new found friend was when it came to plans.

Slowly, as he continued to explain her eyes went wide, then wider, and finally at the end of it all the expression on her face was caught in between trying to look polite and what could have been shock. Or just suprise at how far he'd thought that through. Or possibly a little grossed out. For the most part she looked like she lost feeling in one side of her face in the middle of a smile.

"Uh...well...I mean maybe you could see if you could get a no DQ match? For your own peace of mind?" She honestly wanted to keep it between the two of them. It would be something to work towards, instead of sitting in a hospital with no goal in mind, "Starting a war with her won't help anyone- she has her ways of just puttting more people in hospitals or injured- trust me.. There is enough people forcing sides, we can't make it worse,
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2015, 05:07:10 am »

Kid made a fist with his hand as he thought about Rayven as Trine spoke but he also knew she was totally right. Besides if anyone was gonna put Ravyen down it should be Trine. He relaxed and then realized that his other hand was still on top of Trines. He moved it away as quickly as he could without trying to seem like he was doing it and strechted his arms wide.

KG: Yeah..

He said twisting his back a little.

KG:There seems to be a lot of scout troops going at it as of late. Besides Chris you have more than enough guys in your little frat as it is dude. I'm sure if you wanted to go at Rayven wouldn't need my help. Not to mention...

Kid looked back towards Trine with a smile and shadow boxes and invisible foe

KG: Once Trine get's out of here you'll just be in here way anyway.

He give the blue eyes superstar a wink.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2015, 07:41:50 am »

Trine had forgotten about the hand, far too distracted by the task of trying to figure out what to say about Chris' plan for Rayven. It's the shift in temperature when Kid lifts his hand that make her suddenly, and very, aware of how long she'd left her own hand there.

There were a few things Trine lacked and one of them was the ability to play it cool. So while KG had managed just fine on his own- she sort of just snapped her hand back to her sides and stared at her feet like they would combust if she just looked hard enough, trying to will away the heat in her cheeks. She'd meant to be reassuring, but one oversight left it....Awkward. Just awkward.

Blue eyes shifted from the toes just barely visible beneath the hospital bedding, to the wrestler currently shadow boxing in the chair next to her. She laughed, raising a hand up slowly like it were some kind of master weapon.

"Gotta keep my pimp hand strong, I guess."
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 07:42:15 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2015, 08:00:19 am »

Kid laughed.

KG: Well duh! That is very important. I mean WWG medical sucks and you gotta pay for all these five star accommodations with something.

He gestured around the barely furnished Hospital room. The leaned in to close to the superstar and whispered.

KG: I have a feeling this guy would be enough to keep you in business.

His eyes darted to Mr. Rains who had yet to speak from the initial time he spoke entering the room.

Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2015, 03:45:23 am »

"Uh...yeah, from the sounds of it, he probably would...."

Trine glanced up to Chris, who had yet to say anything, maybe his heart was truly set on the sneak attack plan he'd crafted, or he just wasn't interested in the match. Either way was fine, but as blue eyes shifted to the man still halfway through the door she had started to realize just how weirdly, uncomfortable the atmosphere started to feel.

The blonde was not a big small talker, she usually found some other way to go about spending time with people, but when the best you could manage was pained sort of shuffle there wasn't much Trine could think to do.

Slowly she moved from her spot on the bed, carefully allowing her legs to hang off the side of the bed. She was starving, the kind of hunger that snuck up on you, but once it was there you were pretty sure you were digesting your own stomach from the inside.

"I slept through breakfast and lunch...so I'm going to grab jello down the hall or something. If that's cool with everybody..." Trine gingerly let her weight onto her feet, before taking a step or two from the side of the bed.

The nurses had let her walk on her own from the bed to the shower- so what would be the difference if she traveled a few extra meters. Plus it could only help to alleviate the suffocating feeling that could be attributed to being cooped up in a hospital room all day.
Report Spam   Logged
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2015, 05:41:47 am »

Chris steps in front of trine and gently holds her back.

Hang on there a moment little lady, You know I'm all about food I got all the take aways phone number on speed dial so which food do you like, I'm buying?

Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: