Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 10:47:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Mind of a Lunatic

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mind of a Lunatic  (Read 47 times)
Eddie Reyes Jr.

Badges: (View All)
« on: September 03, 2015, 12:54:13 pm »

Psychotic, ruthless, and violent.  These are the words you would hear if asked to describe Eddie Reyes Jr.  After all, he did grow up in the notorious Foster Hoover Historic District section of West Oakland.  Aptly nicknamed “Ghosttown”, the neighborhood is notorious for its’ violent and crime ridden nature.  This is the birthplace of the “Latin Killah”.  Survival, by any means necessary, is name of the game and nobody was more feared Eddie Reyes.  Eddie had a sick lust for torture and would often toy with victims.  More and more people fell victim to the “Latin Killah”.  Word spread of violent suffering people were facing at the hand of Eddie and he dubbed the “Oakland Psycho”.  As the sun sets over Oakland, CA an El Camino SS pulls into a nearby ally as Cypress Hill blares from the cars stereo.  The car reaches the end of the ally and pulls into a small, rickety garage.  Beside the garage is the back entrance of an apartment building.  Two men wearing facemasks, one has a black ski mask while the other mask resembled the skull of Eddie Reyes’ signature facemask run into the building.  Moments later shots ring out and screaming can be heard from the building.  The men return, darting through the door back to the car.  However, the men notice the cameraman.  They chase him down and pull him toward the car and throw him in the trunk.  When the cameraman comes to the trunk opens and he is pulled out.  As he regains his composer and focus the camera, Eddie Reyes and Tony Almeida are revealed to he the masked men.  

Tony Almeida
Are you lost mang?  Cause I think you don’t belong here.

Walking toward the camera, Eddie pulls a switchblade out of his pocket and points it at the camera.

Eddie Reyes Jr.
Oye!  I would be scared if I were you cabron.  You know what happens to people around here when they are somewhere they shouldn’t be?  They disappear ese. 

While speaking Reyes twirls the blade in front of the camera.  Eddie’s eyes are open wide and a sadistic look appears on his face.  After twirling the knife around he lowers his arm and shoves the camera guy down.  

Eddie Reyes Jr.
Your one lucky gringo.  Most people in your position right now would be begging for their lives.

Reyes stares at the switchblade in his hand twisting it around with his wrist.  A devilish smile appears and Reyes begins to chuckle.

Eddie Reyes Jr.
I enjoy inflicting pain and suffering.  I get a rush listening to the screams, the cries for help and begging for their lives.  Louder and louder they become as my knife digs and rips into their flesh with a red river of blood flowing from cut.  I have a certain lust for blood holmes.  It triggers the beast inside me and the only way to feed it is more blood.  This is what goes on in the mind of a lunatic ese!  Kalib Hysteria was my latest victim.  You saw what I did to him last week right holmes?  Kalib talked a big game ese, but that cabron was all bark and no bite holmes.  So I disfigured that hijo de puta.  Cut up his face like a fuckin butcher as he screamed for mercy.  Bad news for him, I don’t show mercy holmes, because I’m a mutha fuckin psycho.  The Barrio is ruthless.  We don’t give a **** about your lively hood.  Now, gringo is layin a hospital bed with his dick in his hand. 

A psychotic expression is on the face of Eddie as he remains staring at the blade in front of his face.  He returns his attention to the camera and points his knife toward the screen.  

Eddie Reyes Jr.
Only the strong survive holmes.  To make it out here on the streets, you have to be ruthless ese. 

Reyes chuckles.

Eddie Reyes Jr
I’m glad you liked what you saw Trotter, because what I did last week is nothing compared to what I’m going to do to your dick suckin goon cabron.  Conrad is on his death bed ese.  At Carnage I’m gonna put Conrad in a fuckin body bag.  Your career and your life will come to a violent end cabron.  I am going to give you the worst beat down you will ever have.  Once I’m done with you Conrad you will be laying in a pool of your own blood.  Let that be a message to Trotter and the rest of his lackeys.  After I bury Conrad, I’m coming after your title Trotter.  When I won that briefcase, your days as champion became numbered ese.  You talk all this bullshit about the opponents you have beaten, but you have never faced somebody as violent as I am cabron. What I did to Kalib was warning.  I showed your just how violent the “Latin Killah” can be!

Eddie grabs the camera and brings it up to his face.  Reyes’ wild eyes are the most visible part of his face as he stares deep into the camera.  You can tell Reyes is angry because the screen of the camera is shaking in his hands.

Eddie Reyes Jr. 
Mike Conrad, you are going to learn first hand how much I like violence.  I’m going to take this blade and cut you from your throat all the way down to your dick.  As you cry out in pain, you will see the joy on my face.  You are going to wish that you had never met me cabron.  Let this video be a message to you Trotter.  The Barrio isn’t something you want to mess with holmes.  We are the big boys on the block now and there ain’t nothing you can do about it!  I’m going to give you a preview of what happens to people that don’t belong!!

Eddie throws the camera at Tony.  He catches the camera and flips it around.  Eddie begins beating down the cameraman, stomping his boot repeatedly on his face.  Almeida can be heard laughing in the background as blood starts flowing form the man’s nose.  The screen moves closer revealing the damage done by Reyes’ boots.  They aren’t done, however, as Eddie takes his switchblade and carves the letters “LB” into his chest.  The man screams, pleading for Reyes to stop, but the louder he gets the more violent Eddie gets.  Standing over the bloodied body Eddie starts slapping the him across the face.  He then grabs the camera from Tony and zooms in on the busted up face of the camera man before flipping it back and looking right into the camera again.

Eddie Reyes Jr.
You see that cabron?  That is just a little preview of what is going to happen to you gringo!

Eddie throws the camera down on the ground as him and Tony continue to beat down the man who was at the wrong place at the wrong time.  You can here The Barrio verbally abusing him as the camera cuts out.[/I
]
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 05:11:51 pm »

Damn dude, That was awesome work,good job.Trotter best up his game if he wants to hold on to his carnage title.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
Eddie Reyes Jr.

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2015, 02:15:30 am »

Thanks Chris!  I enjoyed reading Conrad's RP!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: