Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 01:38:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Psalm 23:4

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Psalm 23:4  (Read 67 times)
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Badges: (View All)
Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« on: September 09, 2015, 02:57:24 pm »

Day 4

"Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me..."

Ghetto darkness is different than complete darkness. It’s very rare for one to go anywhere and be completely without some sort of illuminating presence. The street lamps, rusted from years of neglect, flicker on and off creating twisting shapes across the bricks of the buildings. When you add to that the various images sprayed onto the walls by various people for equality various reasons it created the feeling of walking through a constantly changing army of dull color and profanity.  What many people forget sometimes with darkness when it is absolute there is your mind has less to fear. Sure one may be scared of not being able to see but being in complete darkness is how 90% of the world sleeps, it’s something your brain knows how to process. Darkness is nothingness so without sound or smell or anything else to trigger the mind, darkness is nothing but closing your eyes. Ghetto darkness is not completely darkness. Ghetto darkness is scattered around the streets by the flickering neon signs hanging above adult movie store and pushed into corners by the light of a trash can fire. While human often feel safer when light is present the shadows that light crates often finds it’s self in the form of what one fears most. The light shows just enough for one to realize that the alley ways to their left and right are drowning in shadow and anything could be inside. The ebony sections of the Ghetto darkness constantly shifts at random with the chaotic pulse of the run down metropolis. The feeling that one is being watched is usually expected and usually correct.

It was in this ghetto darkness Jason walked through.

Though his hood was up over his head his eyes darted from darkness to darkness. His mind showing him a carousel of what could be waiting for him if he got to close. Jason’s face gave nothing away as he walked. When you have been raised calling this world your home you know that regardless of how many dark spots surround you the best way to remain safe is to look as if you are more dangerous than the darkness around you. As he walked down the dirty street the shadows of the night shifted and followed him with the persistence as a pack of hungry wolves waiting for their pray to run or show weakness. Jason knew he was being followed by more than his imagination but that was normal. He was walking through one of the worst sections in Harlem with a duffle bag and a purposeful stride, it would be strange if he wasn’t followed.

Jason held his demeanor as he walked though he tried to ever so slightly pick up his pace. He tried to convey equal parts minding his own business as well as “If you **** with me I will end you”. He learned that walking to school when he was seven. The sound of a bottle breaking behind him confirmed Jason’s suspicions of being followed. He only had a few seconds to react in order to maintain control of the situation. Jason made a sharp 180 turn and saw that there was a kid, white kid, around  16-1, three or four steps behind him. Before the man could move Jason charged at him like a cheetah and slammed his head against the pole of a street lamp.  The young man made a noise that was 50% surprise and 50% pure pain. Jason watched as he feel to his knees clutching his face, it was bleeding. Jason had to move fast, he kicked the man onto his back and reached behind him to his gun. Jason stomped hard on the mans chest with his foot knocking the wind out of him. Jason pointed the gun at the young man on the ground, not taking his foot of him.

King: You are in the WRONG neighborhood to be sneaking up on people white boy. That **** will get you shot.

The young man tried to speak but he couldn’t manage to do that while gasping for air at the same time.  Jason looked around, there didn’t seem to be anyone else around but that was always the thing about ghetto darkness, it gave you just enough hope that you may be alone so it could fool you with a ambush the moment you take a breath. Jason called out.

King: I don’t give a **** about your boy here. If you do I’d come out and take him.

Jason waited, no one stepped out from any hiding place but the frantic looks from the young mans eyes towards a particular set of shadows was enough to tell Jason that they were there, they just didn’t care to make that known. Jason smirked he spoke out loud.

King: So there is no body here to stop me from popping a cap in this sorry mother fucker? Fine by me.

Jason readied his gun to fire. The young man was still gasping for air but he managed to get out one word.

Young Man: GUYS?!

Jason pointed the gun back down at the young man. He looked up and stared into the darkness where he assumed the Calvary stood. He couldn’t see any eyes or faces or numbers but he could put together that they were unarmed and unaffiliated. Any gang worth their colors would have already flashed them by now and Jason would probably have one more hole that he usually did. Jason thought to himself that perhaps he had been a bit careless but luck just happened to be on his side right now.

The moment faded into more non action by the invisible group and a little less gasping from the young man underneath Jason’s foot.

Young Man: please…let me go please…I..i..i’m sorry man I…they said I had to…it’s what I needed to do to…get in...i am so…**** sorry man….please don’t kill me

Jason sighed in disgust and a little boredom as the young man started crying at the mention of Jason killing him.  Jason pushed his foot down on the young mans chest to get him to stop but that only made the crying a little louder. Jason rolled his eyes and shouted back into the darkness.

King: Ok so this little **** just told me everything about you. Where you live where you sleep, which one of you is finger banging the other ones sister…everything!

The young mans eyes went wide. He looked to open his mouth to protest but Jason kneeled down and stuck the gun barrel into it. That made the young man start crying even more but Jason ignored him.

King: Now that I know you let me tell you a little about me. I do not **** around. That is something I want to make very clear right away because everything after this depends on you understanding that fact. This goes for anyone who is listening right now by the way. Standing back there in the darkness is a **** move. And when I see people making **** moves around me I start treating them like one. That’s why I have my gun in your little friends mouth right now. Because he needs something to suck on while he tries to earn the money yall sent him out to get. But as learned before I do not **** around. So the fact that you sent him after me means that he is just a tool and you are the fuckers I am speaking to now.

Jason did a quick double take behind him to make sure he wasn’t being snuck up on and then continued.

King: You thin if you hide in the shadows that I won’t be able to see your face? You think if you hide from me that I won’t be able to find you? I know your names now bitches and that’s all I need. I will track you down to your grandfather’s mistress and I will hanging them from the **** rafters do you understand me? Your “darkness” your little plan to make an example out of me is only going to get you and everyone you loved in a box and you know why?

A voice from a near by apartment building shouted in an amused tone.

Voice: because you don’t **** around.

Jason smiled a little, he was hoping to get some attention. The more people with eyes on him the less the situation would have to get violent. Jason pointed his gun in the direction of the voice with a smile on his face.

King: you’re god damn right!

With his mouth free the young man took the opportunity to yell out.

Young Man: GUYS!!! HELP ME!! PLEASE!!!

Jason shoved the gun back in the kids mouth before shaking his head disapprovingly.

King: ah ah ah nobody told you to start talking. You wanted my money you gotta earn it now.

Tears streamed down the face of the young man and Jason turned his attention back at the dark.

King: This little **** I got right here is mine now do you understand? I like the way he makes me feel. You are going to leave and you are never going to speak to him again. You will not walk on the same side of the street, you will not chat on facebook, you will not send him pick pics on instagram, you will get off the bus if he gets on or else I will be very unhappy and you don’t want to see me un happy trust me. Now I am going to count to 3 and if I don’t hear the sound of bitches running I am going to start shooting at random until I get bored and then I will be coming for you. Ready? Ok? Three!

Jason fired his gun into the air with a loud bang. The sound of 5 or 6 sets of feet fleeing into the night made Jason smile. He stayed there for a moment making sure had not doubled back and then got the young man up to his feet. He was still crying Jason sighed.

King: What?

More crying

King: What the ****?! Why are you being suck a ****?

Young Man: P-p-p-please don’t k-k-k-i-k-i-lll m-m-meeeeee

Jason put his gun away as the young man began to openly weep. Jason slapped him across the face and put his hands on his shoulders.

King: Yo calm down. I’m not gonna fuckin kill you. If I was gonna do it I would have already….you got good tastes in friends.

The young man looked at Jason warily wiping the tears and snot from his face with his shirt sleeve.

Young Man: ….yeah…some friends…

King: Can I give you a word of advice?

Young Man: Are you gonna shoot me if I say no?

Jason thought about this.

King: yeah probably.

Young Man: Then say whatever you want.

King: Real talk kid tonight could have been your last night. I’m not saying I don’t understand why you feel the need to hook up with a crew cuz I do I get that 100% but you have to chose who are gonna be around more carefully for real. I mean those fuckers were already sending you out here alone to take me out and that’s some straight bullshit right off the bat. Never trust anyone who talks a big game but hides in the shadows when it’s time to actually get **** done. When people want to seem big and strong they hide where they can’t even see so it will help them lie to themselves. Let me guess… you came from some money and your friends thought it would be a good idea to come down and try out the gangsta life?

The young man nodded sheepishly.

King: **** white people…ugh…man I am seriously re-thinking this whole not shooting you thing right now.

Jason waved the statement away with his hands before the kid could start crying again.

King: Don’t worry I won’t…right now… But I don’t understand how you can come from money and think that you can just waltz into my world like this. Why put yourself in harms way like that. I get you want the thrill but go skiing or windsurf or whatever the **** it is rich white kids do. Don’t come to my house, my world, and try to pick a fight with me! That’s suicide kid. I will kill you next time you come around here you understand? I want you to really hear me cuz I will not hesitate to put you down if I see you around here again.

The young put up his hands and nodded with so much force Jason thought his neck would snap. Jason picked up his duffle bag and waved away for the kid to go.

King: I am giving you a chance mother fucker…take it and run.

………….

The sound of the roaring crowd still echoed down the hallway as Madeline followed Jason King down to his locker room. Sweat still hung to his body, as he seemed to glide through the corridors radiating power. Even she had to admit that his performance was something impressive.  The interview that she and him had were beating most viewed records on WWG.Com and the big wigs upstairs thought it would be a good idea to have Madeline follow him around a bit longer, try to capture more of their “tension”.

Madeline wanted to flick them off, which she did, but then she did what she was told. This was her job after all, to make good entertainment for people and if people wanted to see her around this arrogant ass hole than she would just have to suck it up.

The match had been more or less what she had expected. At first she was happy that Jason was getting his ass kicked by Tony Almedia, though she didn’t particularly like him either. But It ended just like Jason said it would. The last minute run in with Eddie Jr. was interesting but as she looked at Jason now he didn’t seem at all worried about it. In fact he looked down right happy. That made Madeline angry.

“Why? Why does he never seem to care? It’s like he is starting problems just to cause them!” Madeline thought to herself as she, Jason and his group of thugs turned the corner and passed a small tour group of fans. Upon seeing Jason their cameras began to flash and they started calling out for him to come over to their direction. Madeline hoped they would just keep walking but Jason stopped and smiled. She could see his ego drinking in the tour groups collective gasping. Not only had he beat a man senseless twice in a row but now he was being praised for it. Sometimes Madeline didn’t like this wrestling business at all. Regardless she smiled and turned. There were both adults and kids in the tour group and some had their favorite wrestler’s shirts on, some had complimentary WWG T-shirts on. Madeline remembered getting one the first day she had arrived here in the company. Jason walked over to the tour group slowly with his hands outstretched as if his sculpted body was a gallery for them to enjoy.

Some of the smaller children huddled away from the large man, who Madeline heard being called simply “Big” as they approached. Jason took his sweet time walking over to the tour group as they continued to snap photos. He spoke with a smile on his face and swagger in his step.

King: Well Well Well look what we have here. Now I know you all saw what just happened in that ring tonight. You are welcome by the way. I would have dispatched with that little roach sooner but I wanted to give a show and not just an execution.

Some of the people in the tour group held up pens and little booklets looking for autographs. Even the tour guide seemed to be fixing her hair and straightening her outfit any time Jason wasn’t looking.  Madeline was disgusted. Jason had been nothing but violent and boastful from day one and people were starting to LIKE him. One of the members of the tour group spoke up over the rest of them.

Random Person: Did you believe all that stuff you say about “White America” and stuff? Are you really gonna keep hurting people?

Madeline felt the pit of her stomach churn. Her fake smile wavered for a second. King’s statements hadn’t stopped cycling the news channels since his firs day. He had always been that way as far as Madeline knew from his indie days but now his words were getting into the main stream and he was starting to ruffle a lot of feathers. Sufficed to say the question made her uneasy. She just wanted that to be put behind the whole company. However Jason didn’t seem to mind at all as he stopped mid signature and addressed the group.

King: Let me answer your question with a question of my own. If you found a lion and you proceeded to mock him, poke him, demean him, and then took your hand and placed it in the lions mouth what do you think would happen? I only speak the truth, I am the truth, I am the lion that has sat by long suffering as the system has cracked the whip down on the backs of my people and now I am going to bite some mother fuckers. Everything I say has come to pass. Real Talk I am the realest brother on the roster of this company!

The tour group was eating his every word. Madeline couldn’t believe it. He spoke to them honey covered **** and they just ate it up. But Madeline could see that a few of them weren’t too happy with Jason’s words.

King: As for hurting people…heh heh…I am doing what it takes to bring change to this company and to the world that has lost it’s way. The fact that I have to “hurt” people in order to bring that change is no fault of mine. You can’t make an omelet without breaking a few eggs. And this place is full of eggs.

These words seemed to be a little much for some of the parents of the tour group. “They can smell monster on him,” Madeline thought. They were about to leave when one of the younger boys said something out loud

Young Fan: Why are we still here? This guy isn’t even one of the good ones

Madeline heard the words of the young child and looked towards Jason. She wasn’t a big religious girl but right she prayed that he didn’t hear that. He had turned to leave but now he was not walking. “Please no” Madeline whispered inside her own head. The tour group barely began to walk away when Jason spoke.

King: Stop…

His voice was loud but not shouting. The tour guide seemed nervous now. Whatever charm King had before seemed to be replaced by the realization that their group was now surrounded by a very dangerous group of men.

Tour Guide: Well…We’d love to stay bu-but we have more of the tour to see and…

Her voice was cut off by the sheer presence of “Big” who now stood directly in front of her and the rest of the tour group. His arms were folded and as he towered over her his emotionless face seemed to say all that was needed. The other three men moved behind them and blocked any route of escape.

King: I was not asking.

Jason walked back to the tour group who now were mostly silent expect for a few whispers of whether this was real or not. Jason paced like a drill sergeant mixed with a hungry wolf. He stared at them all speaking softly but with so much venom Madeline figured they would drop dead.

King: Who is the one with the **** mouth?

The group all started talking at once but Jason silenced them. Madeline clenched her fist as he spoke again still soft but now with a growing intensity.

King: I don’t think you all understand the situation you’re in right now. Let me paint a picture for you. I want to know who was talking ****. I will do whatever is nessciarry to figure that out. You think that you are not part of the problem? You think that somehow because you have bought a ticket as opposed to wrestling boots I won’t drop you where you stand? Please…don’t be stupid.

Heads across the tour guide looked over towards the young fan who now stood still. Jason met the eyes of the fan and moved towards him so quickly Madeline didn’t know what to do. Her body, her heart, shot out before her brain could process what was happening.

Madeline: Don’t!

Her hand covered her mouth hoping to stop what was too late. Jason stopped and turned his head toward Candice.

King: yo…you need to calm yourself down girl… I am just gonna have a talk with this little man right here. Seeing how he thinks he can talk like a man…

With that he slowly turned his head back toward the young fan who was now terrified. Jason took a knee so that he could be on the same level. The young fan gripped his autograph pad and stared in the eyes of Jason as he looked down at the boy’s shirt. On the black T-Shirt was a picture of one of WWG’s premier superstars Alexander Lord on it. Jason looked back into the eyes of the young fan.

King: Would you like to hear something about “The Good Ones”?  Would you like to know who they really are? They are nothing but bitches and whores…did you know that? They kneel at the feet of management and ram the cocks of their betters down their throat until they have sucked enough to get their chance at gold. Talent, strength, skill, all of that is lost from them. All they can do is beg, cry, and suck their way into the spot light while people who deserve it; warriors like me earn our place through piles of bone and rivers of blood. I don’t walk down the to ring with my silver spoon jammed my ass. I fight…I bring thunder and fire and decimate every mother fucker who tries stand in the ring with God…

Jason taps his finger on the young fans T-shirt

King: If you think that these worthless husks can even hold a candle to my greatness I will shower a reckoning upon them the likes of which have never been seen. I will take their bodies and **** eradicate them. I will take their hearts and shatter them. And I will start…

King his finger on the image of Alexander.

King: With him… You know what’s funny I was on my way of doing other things. I had a whole other set of people to destroy but now I will take a detour from carving them like **** thanksgiving turkeys and I will focus on this “man” just for one night…just because he’s one of the “Good ones”. I couldn’t even tell you anything about him right now but by this time Carnage I will have painted the ring with his **** blood, I will know him inside and out. I will know how he cries, how his bones sound as I snap them like gram crackers…And he will have you to thank.

With that Jason turned and walks away from the tour group. The sound of crying can be heard from behind as Madeline followed suit. She quickly turned back to see the young boy weeping in a small puddle that had flown from his shorts. Madeline had to turn away or she was sure she would cry too. As they rounded the cornerJason smirked and pointed to one of his men.

King: Yo. You know that triple threat match I was supposed to have next show? Let’s get that dude in it. I would hate to lie to that kid.

Jason and his crew picked up the pace leaving Madeline in the hallway stunned. She didn’t know what had just happened but she felt like Alexander Lord had just become a casualty in Jason’s rampaging war and he didn’t even know it yet…

……..

September 9th 2015

The scene opens to a room with a single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. Sitting in a chair looking towards a camera is none other Jason King. The room that Jason is in can not be scene as the light from the single bulb is only providing enough light to shine on Jason.  He leans forward, placing his arms on his knees and smiles.

King: So…What are we going to do about tonight white America?

He takes a big long sigh before conintuing to speak.

King: Don’t get me wrong I am happy that so many of you are finally understanding that the end of your broken system is finally at hand that the one that you have cried for is finally here but…I gotta say this match came out of **** nowhere. One moment I am ripping apart Tony Almeida piece by uninteresting piece and then my phone rings I am told that I will be fighting against 3 completely different men. Heh heh this match…this match…is like an interruption. The puppet master that have been pulling your little heroes have seen me coming for their twine with my scissors and they want to redirect me at the less important….what a **** shame. These three men all have targets on their back it is true but I had given them, well at least two of them, the precious gift of time…I was allowing them to escape the coming of their end by focusing on a different infestation but no…no they wanted to see them burn. They wanted to see Jason King do what everyone in the world knows Jason King will do and that is break down the status quo…So allow me first to apologize for doing what I came here to do a little earlier than expected. If you want someone to blame when your sucking your food down through a straw you can thank Loucious and whoever it is who he’s got running things up there. They wanted this for you. You can get mad at me I guess, you can rage at me all you like. I mean Tony sure did and look what that got him; 1-2-3 just like everyone else. Don’t waste your breath screaming at the sun for being brighter then you. You will need every last bit of air in your lungs if you want to walk away from what I am prepared to do you tonight. Real Talk it’s going to be a mother **** master piece. And I have something special for all of you. Something you will never forget. I have given you the gift that keeps on giving…the truth.

Jason picks up something from the floor behind him and it shines in the light. It’s one of  Alexander Lord’s belts.

King: This…This was a fun little trinket I found. Lord I saw this and I couldn’t help thinking how sad it was that you had to find your way to buying peoples affection toward you. I mean if, and I mean if, you could **** wrestle there would be something for people to cheer about, wave their signs for…but no….you have lost is haven’t you….you’ve just become…”One of those guys”. You used to mean something I am sure of it but now I can’t imagine you even thinking you are going to walk out of this match alive let alone with a victory. Hell if  I allowed you to walk away with a win, the only way you would be able to do so by the way, I would only be doing you a disservice. You would get it into your head that you are somehow ready to come back, ready for another run, you’d think that you weren’t washed up like yesteday’s filth and actually….**** you might actually try to wrestling more. Real Talk I wouldn’t feel right about doing that to you. The decent thing, the noble thing, for me to do is to put you out of your misery right now. Like a horse with a broken leg I think it’s time for me to put you down.

Suddenly the sound of a strange hissing roar is heard and a scaly figure can be seen crawling around the floor of the room. The one figure becomes two, then three than four as alligators have invaded the room. Jason however doesn’t seem at all bothered by this. He simply continues to speak. 

King: Aligator man…heh heh I thought I was done with you. I honestly did. I mean damn you went down like a **** so quick I figured you liked losing. But here you are. Once again you have put yourself in my path.  I don’t know if you are brave or **** stupid. This only goes one way. You only get beat again you have to know this. All that time down on that swamp swapping spit with your cousin must have really taken your mind off of the last two beatings I’ve given you. Which is fine….I don’t like repeating myself but I have duty to these people to rid them what makes this company a laughing stock and you my dirty friend might as well be the first on the **** list. Please you are just a beast. Beast…

Jason gestures around the room.

King: Can be tamed. I am just gonna have to break you a little more this time so you understand that you do not enter the ring with the one who painted the star in the sky without knowing your **** place. You know who I am Gator man! You know full well I will make a fool out of you again and again and again and the world will love me for it because you are not even worth the spunk that made you and that is me being nice about your pathetic life. But…

Jason laughs to himself

King: You are actually not the lowest member of this little totem pole we have tonight. No no no that little distinction belongs to the one everyone around here is calling The Wretched Nobody…heh heh real talk I forgot you were even still here in this company. I have heard ALL about the big scary thing that lurks in the shadows and “breaks men” and “feeds on fear”  and all that other **** that people have said over and over when they want to run that little gimmick. But you know what the funny thing is, you think you are a monster but you are barely a nightmare. Let me list off some of your “victims”: Rayven, is getting a title shot, Trine Larson: Has a title shot, Abram Adams: World Champion, and the list goes on and on. You spew all this **** garbage about how you break people and you cause pain but from where I am standing all you do is **** and moan and allow other people to move up in spite of you. Where are the scares from the people you’ve broken? Where are their lamentations of having to have fought the monster that is The Wretched Nobody? I can tell you where they are…they are in your head. You have been drinking your own kool-aid. You have bought your own hype. You don’t break people you make them. Even if I lost to you all that means is that I am on my way to bigger and better things and you are stuck in the dark until they need someone to scare the kids at home. Hahaha you are the biggest joke in this business because you have forgotten that at the end of the day you can only do so much. You can only roar so long before people move onto the next monster in the next cage. Your time has came and went and now all of your “victims” have passed you by. So please Wretched put me in my place, tear me down, teach me to fear you, question my divinity because I can’t wait to be triple crown champion.

Jason opens his hands wide and the room becomes fully illuminated. The room is an old decrepit hospital room. But not just any hospital room…it’s a mental ward room. And there is a little bundle of swaddling clothes under neither a small wire frame bed that’s moving ever so slightly. Jason smiles.

King: Each one of you men have to realize something. Your past, your present, your future has now been stamped with one nexus point. My face, my name, the name above all other names! I can not wait…I can not **** wait till you bring all your fury and your rage and your power and watch as I wash it all away with a wave of my hand. You don’t even understand how far away I am from you. My very breath would rip your skin like paper, my very word would melt your bones like clay and when I sculpt you back together you will fall to your knees and you will beg me for a shifter death and maybe if I am in the **** mood I’ll give you a quick end. But not before you acknowledge that your time has come and gone and the time for the system to be rebooted under it’s new face is now….I am so ready to show you all how I really am. I. am. **** GOD….and you will Believe…
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 05:47:32 pm by Jason King » Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 05:48:25 pm »

Edited some font stuff other than that it's still the same.
Let me know if the purple is still a problem for you all. If it is i will change the color....though i will weep in morning for my purple print :p
Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
The Scary Brother

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2015, 12:57:49 pm »

I loved the Rp. The purple is rough though on my phone. I have to select the whole thing like I'm going to copy it to read it. Try adding a highlight or something might soften it up a bit. I used to have that problem with the blue i used. Carrs color list in Offtopic might help you find another color you like
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: