Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 01:09:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

"Broken Family, I feel stupid and contagious"

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Broken Family, I feel stupid and contagious"  (Read 96 times)
John
HOF

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Search Level 3 Poll Voter Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« on: September 09, 2015, 01:19:30 pm »

I sit back and watch the destruction unfold. Cousin Luke is carried off and placed in the back of an ambulance. A neck brace grips and hugs his thick neck. He lays motionless as the emergency staff tend to him. The Alligator Man stands next to me not moving a single muscle. He stands their stone face, watching along side the group of random beings. They look at the carnage, as the ear piercing sirens flash reds and blues. My eyes begin to hurt with the flashing. I burry my head into the shoulder of Butch trying to shield my pupils. He pulls away and still stands as motionless as before not speaking or reacting to any of this thats happening before us. It was for the good, and better in my opinion. Cousin Luke had to go and this was the only way. The weight lifts from my shoulders as I walk away leaving the scene of the crime which we saw the last of Cousin Luke.

I went to check up on Cousin Luke earlier today and made sure the work was done. He laid there in his hospital bed in a comatose deep sleep. Monitors and tubes were hooked up to him. I sat beside the bed as a nurse came in holding a clip board.

Nurse: Hello, you must be AllyGator correct?

AllyGator: Yes Ma'am, hows he doin. We've been worried sick!

Nurse: Cousin Luke, has severe head trauma along with many broken bones. He's lucky to be doing as well as he is currently. With his injuries it will be a miracle if he walks ever again.

I was glad, Cousin Luke deserved this. He has been a thorn in my side ever since I showed up. He welcomed this all on his own. Seeing him laying filled me with joy.

AllyGator: Oh, thats terrible. Praying..praying...praying. Dear Jesus, will you help us!

The stupid twit of a nurse left as I prayed. That always worked. I shut the door and closed the curtain. I pulled the chair closer to the hospital bed so I could speak to Cousin Luke.

AllyGator: You listen here you little ****, and listen good. You were gonna mess this up, my plan and it was for the better. I was looking out for myself and Butch. Its not personal but you were just gonna be in the way. Butch is making himself look like a fool out there, and you along his side was even worse. I told him once he dropped you and listened to me he'd be dominate and a force to be reckon with in WWG. You were expendable Luke, you always were. You tried forcing me out, but it didn't work now did it. Look where you are and look where I am. You thought you were funny, haha look who has the last laugh.

I look up, and Alligator Man is standing at the door holding flowers. He charges over to me, and grabs me by my wrist, and pulls me out of the chair.

Butch: Have some **** respect Ally, get the hell outta here will ya!

I hold my wrist, a instant bruise appears. I stand outside the room watching thru the window as Butch sits down beside Cousin Luke. This was the moment I realized our family was broken. I had everything I once loved ripped from my chest, and I was on the outside of it all now looking in from a window.

Before Butch came back to the house I packed up, and left. I wasn't needed anymore. Everything has come undone and has fallen to its foundation. I unpacked my things and sat on my bed...my new home there at the hotel. Close to the farm house but far enough away where I wouldn't be a problem. My phone buzzed and viberated in my hand. Two messages appeared.

1st.We need to talk - Lludd <3

2nd. Meet me at "Carnage" this week, you know where - Razor

Same as it usually is, I get the call.

Fatal Fourway
Jason King vs Alligator Man vs Wretched Nobody vs Alexander Lord

What else was their to prove besides....EVERYTHING. It was a big week this coming week. Detective Darius was gonna be at "Carnage" beginning his investigating on Cousin Lukes attack. Along with this huge fatal four way match. These other men aren't no walk in the park or a swim in the swamp.

Jason King was an ****. We've had our differences and will continue to do so. He's making a huge name for himself here in WWG. He's out for blood and that top prize, but he's gonna have to go thru me first. I have pay back in store of a fist to the skull. Wretched Nobody is a huge monster and its away been said two monsters attract. I think myself and Wretched would get along nicely. Maybe a little fishing one day in the swamp., friends or soon to be friends or not he's gonna have to get cut down. Alexander Lord was the pretty rich boy, I always hated those boys. I'll have something special for him. I'm gonna show him that this ol' boy from deep within the swamp has more bite than bark. A little "Swamp Gas" or The "Gator Bomb" will do just fine.

Alligator Man: **** I must of fell asleep.

Its strange the stuff you think up while sleeping. Their was a knock at the front door.

Knock Knock

I get up and open the door

Sir, you're under the arrest for the attack of 'Cousin Luke'.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

John
HOF

Level 5 Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Apple User Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Search Level 3 Poll Voter Signature 10 Posts Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 01:21:32 pm »

Still nothing special, but I'm enjoying myself. I'm looking forward to writing and that never happened...at least since Sheik days. The story is developing and hopefully you all are enjoying it as much as i'm writing it. Feedback is welcomed and needed!
Report Spam   Logged
The Scary Brother

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 01:45:40 pm »

I love the character and the story. It just doesn't feel like you write to win. If that makes sense.
Report Spam   Logged
John
HOF

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2015, 01:56:04 pm »

It might sound weird but ehh winning is winning ya win so be it. I know it's a game but I've never cared for writing long ass paragraphs.
Report Spam   Logged
The Scary Brother

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2015, 02:40:29 pm »

It's not the length. The length of the story was great, but you mentioned your opponents as an after thought spending no real space on them at all. I'm just saying a paragraph a piece or so could make all the difference.
Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2015, 02:29:40 am »

I like on point rp's like this.  No ****, King and I both dance with demise in that if Brad gets bored reading our larger rp's - he'll just stop **** reading them.  I felt no loss in flow here, and you compliment the simplicity of the Gator Man character with a well plotted story.  But.... I hope he has bail!
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 12:52:19 pm »

I like on point rp's like this.  No ****, King and I both dance with demise in that if Brad gets bored reading our larger rp's - he'll just stop **** reading them.  I felt no loss in flow here, and you compliment the simplicity of the Gator Man character with a well plotted story.  But.... I hope he has bail!

I still read the long boring ones, it just yeah hurts the judging more then helps it lol. Quality > Quantity.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: