Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 07:22:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Meeting with King

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Meeting with King  (Read 283 times)
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Badges: (View All)
Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« on: September 11, 2015, 07:47:00 am »

The scene opens and Jason King steps out of a room in the backstage area. He holds a piece of paper in his hand and his face does not look happy.
Standing on the left side of the door is a large man by the name of "Big" West Williams and a Teddy "Shine" Williams and on the right side of the door was the man in black whose name nobody seems to know.
As Jason walks out of the room he doesn't say anything to them he just walked down the hallway and they followed.
Jason keeps shaking his head as he turns the corner....

TBC: Anyone
Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 03:56:38 pm »

[
Jason stops, taking a step back because right around the corner are El Jefe and Eddie Reyes.  Immediately, West and Teddy start stepping forward anticipating a possible brawl.  The Barrio is known for gang style tactics and love a good street fight.  However, Eddie and Tony put up their hands. 

Tony Almeida

Easy mang, easy mang!  What's wrong with you holmes?  Why do you look so grouchy? Huh?  Huh?  You my friend, have started something I haven't seen since my time back in Cuba.  Getting into our business was very bad business decision mang.  You don't know who you are really **** with.  Me and Eddie aren't the only ones business you stuck your big nose in.  You better get ready, because we are building an army, The Barrio is expanding.  Some real **** is going to happen so you better get ready because I have a message for you, from us and our "friends" haha.  You want a war?  You got a **** war puto!!!!

Ton starts to laugh and mock King's bodyguards. 
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)
Jason King

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2015, 02:35:24 am »

Jason puts his hands up and his men stop. They step back to where he was standing and Jason looks at Tony and then Eddie. His face is blank for a moment before he sighs a long tired sigh. He hand's the piece of paper he was holding to the mysterious man in black who takes it without reading it, folds it, and puts it into his pocket. Jason rubbed his brow with his index finger and thumb before looking back up at the two men.

King: Let's get something straight right off the bat. I'm not your friend. IF you were my friend you wouldn't find yourself in the position you are in right now. If i were friends with you it would mean that something very bad must have happened to me to sink so low as to call you a friend....so ya know, let's be realistic here.

Jason pointed to Eddie.

King: side note i don't even know your boyfriend here but he looks tense so i would suggest you tend to your mans needs before he finds someone who will.

Jason took a step forward closer to Tony. he spoke calmly almost like he was trying to explain something to a child.

King: Now i don't know to what business you are referring to but i would assume that seeing we are here in WWG you are talking about what you call a "wrestling career". If that's the business that you accuse me of **** with let me stop you right there. You don't have a wrestling career, you have a joke, and not a very good one either. I mean the fact that you haven't even checked the score board between us shows that you really don't know what you're doing here. The last two times you have been allowed to legal put your hands on me you've got your ass beat like a punk. Both times, i barely tried. And i mean you went down faster than your **** over there. You got blood on my shoes...and i liked those shoes. Heck it's impressive that you're even still walking around running your mouth.

Once again Jason looked towards Eddie.

King: You must have some **** great bedside manor.

Shine in the back ground makes the vulgar motion of the act of sucking dick behind Jason. Big laughs a little though the man in black has no change of emotion at all. Jason smiles a cold smile as he takes another step closer to Tony.

King: I am glad you find your prospect of a war so funny. You little family of Barrio roaches can infest whatever you like, at the end of the day i will squash them under my boot like i already did with you and i won't even remember their names. Hell i barely remember yours.

Jason chuckles and rubs temple

King: You don't want a war with God kid. You'll lose...everything.

OOC: For those of you who say my purple is too dark to read. is this any better?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 02:36:04 am by Jason King » Report Spam   Logged

The Scary Brother

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 03:58:44 am »

OOC The highlight makes it 100 time easier to read
Report Spam   Logged
Jason King

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2015, 04:09:16 am »

OOC: Perfect i will do this from now on Smiley YAY I get to keep my purple lol
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2015, 06:02:43 am »

OOC: Yes, very much so.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2015, 06:29:57 am »

Marcus Collins walks around the corner to see two grown men attempting to look intimidating. He slowly approaches the two with a slight look of destain on his face. He stood silently looking at the two.

Funny how the two of you talk about careers as if ether of you have done anything of note. A laughable concept from a want to be thug, and an unproven self proclaimed "God". Which out of the two I personally enjoy the arrogance of that. In the end, nether of you will matter. For that matter, none of us will matter in the end. When the cold grasp takes us, we all are nothing but worm food. Until then, the only ones who actually accomplish anything in this **** up world acts instead of talk. So why is no one acting? Why do you two, and everyone else, hide behind their words? Take it from someone who's held a title for more than a foolish week, no one cares unless you force them two. Less any of you want to do something about it, then you are benieth me, and nothing else you say will matter. Of course if you want to do something about it, just remember the reaper has all of our numbers, don't be in a hurry to shorten that time you are borrowing.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2015, 07:01:21 am »

It was just about this time that Rayven skipped through the scene, she stopped and gave a pat to the top of Marcus's head.

Rayven::
"No one's acting?  You obviously haven't been watching me."

And just like that, she was gone as quickly as she'd appeared.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Jason King

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2015, 08:02:33 am »

Jason looked around him to Marcus then back at Tony. He took a step back from Tony and put his hand out to Marcus like one would when they are asking a question.

King: I'm sorry who the **** are you? Real Talk should i know who you are? Cuz i just see some angry white boy getting up in my face right now which is a shame because i didn't really feel like putting anyone in the ground today.

Jason points at each of the three men.

King: So why don't you and your boyfriend and who ever the **** you are do the smart thing, like that Rayven ****, and get the hell out of my way before i go from being amused to annoyed. Cuz if you got a death wish there are a lot less painful ways to go about it than to **** me off.

Jason makes a waving motion with his hand

King: now's your time to scurry back to whatever non existence you came from. go on.
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2015, 10:25:57 am »

Marcus begins to smile

Point proven, stay scared little ****, it's a good look on you. But if your stupidity derives from ignorance, then know only I will be your final sight. There has been a trail of bodies left in my rage, so if you would like to put your dilutions of God to a test, grow a pair and keep me from ending you.

Marcus turns and looks down at little Rayven.

You have always been annoying, why don't you bother your new family.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 10:28:41 am by King J-Dub » Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Jason King

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2015, 04:43:47 pm »

Jason and his men looked at the young man with confused looks on their faces, except for the man in black whose face never seemed to change much. The man, who Jason assumed was another wrestler he had never heard of, wen't from making vague and hollow threats to talking to thin air. His words made it seem like he was talking to Rayven but seeing how Rayven had left moments before he just looked like a crazy person. Jason shook his head and sighed.

King: Oh i get it. *sigh* You're one of the "crazy" ones. Man that gimmick is getting old around here. Let me guess you were in an insane asylum too? Should i be afraid of you because mommy didn't hug you enough? or maybe she hugged you a wittle too much. Well i. am. just. shaking in my boots. please oh please mister don't add me to your body trail. heh heh please **** outta here.

Jason laughed and turned his back to the men heading off down the hallway in the opposite direction. He spoke with a dismissive hand in the air.

King: Tony, Enjoy this small reprieve of me kicking your filth around the ring. Try to keep from bleeding on my belt i don't want to have to bill you for cleaning anymore of your stink off it. As for the rest of you...find me when you're worth something. Until then... i don't **** care maybe grab a mop and make yourselves useful.

Jason's men part for him and then follow behind him as he turns the corner and heads down the separate hallway.
Report Spam   Logged

J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2015, 04:55:13 pm »

Marcus shakes his head and places his finger on his forehead as if getting a head ache.

Nothing you ever say shows any... thing to add to a conversation. But you admit you're scared. That's why you ran and hid when I decided to take back my carnage title. But don't worry junior, you'll find out before long what my boot taste like. But you have everything figured out huh junior? The dumbass asked if I was in a mental institution and this nobody calls himself God. I've taken shits scarier than him.

Marcus reaches up and lightly pats "King" on the side of the face before violently pushing it away. Marcus walks off down that hall laughing.

'I'm not scared' keep telling your earl that junior, you're starting to believe it.
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
Trine Larsen

« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2015, 11:45:32 pm »

Trine Larsen had stepped out of the enclave for medical, a paper of her own in hand, but unlike King she didn't seem all that upset to have it. She folded it up and tucked it in her jeans pocket, before looking up.

The blonde nearly collided with the group making their way down the hallway and instinctively apologized, but the look on her face when she realized who it was made it obvious enough that she immediately regretted it.

"Oh, you." was all she said, side stepping out of the way.

Trine noticed Marcus further down the hallway, then Tony Almeida and Eddie Reyes, before raising an eyebrow. This was an interesting mix.
Report Spam   Logged
Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2015, 02:00:36 am »

Tony gets in Collins face looking him up and down. 

Tony Almeida

Last time I checked, this doesn’t concern you mang.  I suggest you get to walking before we put your **** ass in a hospital!

Eddie turns his attention to Trine who was staring at the 3 men standing in the hallway.  By this time Eddie has his switchblade out of his pocket.  He points the blade right at Trine’s face.

Eddie Reyes Jr. 

What the **** are you looking at puta?  This don’t concern you either ****!  So unless you wanna get cut… I suggest you leave.

The look in Eddie’s eyes is that of a lunatic.  Reyes has been called psychotic before and this particular look was just that……psychotic.  He again points the blade to her cheek.
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2015, 03:07:48 am »

"Well, that escalated quickly...."

Trine startles, instinctively turning her face away from the blade, but standing still. That wasn't really anything along the lines of an expected response. Granted if the guy was as crazy as the look in his eyes suggested than a raised eyebrow from the end of the opposite hallway might have been a no-no in his book.

He moved like lightning and had a knife- which was worrisome enough for her. She held her hands up.

"Whoa, dude, relax. I'm just passing through. Really not interested in whatever West Side Story thing you and this guy have going on."
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: