Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 05:13:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Reconstruction Live 1st October 2015

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Reconstruction Live 1st October 2015  (Read 266 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2015, 08:42:16 pm »

Matt Thomas: ”Ladies and Gentlemen, it is now time for your main event!”

The crowd goes wild in anticipation for this show down.

The lights go out in the venue as the vocalizations from the intro of "Blue Eyes Blind" by ZZ War begin.

Matt Thomas: ”Introducing first, the challenger, from Bismarck, North Dakota…”

Alternating blue and white lights flash in time with the drums as they kick in. Then suddenly the entire arena is soaked in a bright, white, light and as it fades Trine Larsen can be seen standing center stage.

She leans forward, blowing glitter off of her hands as the exhale plays over the speakers. The blonde smiles, straightening up, and making her way down the ramp. Trine waves at a fan or two as she makes her way to the ring, before hopping up onto the apron, and slipping between the bottom and middle ropes.

Trine makes her way to the far turnbuckle, placing a foot on either side, atop the middle rope, and blows a kiss to the crowd with a wink.

She pulls her T-shirt up, over her head, before balling it up and throwing it into the crowd.

The blonde then jumps down, onto the canvass, and bounces on the balls of her feet- waiting for her opponent.

Matt Thomas: “She is...TRINE….LARSEN!”

The crowd once again goes wild with cheers, showing their support for the challenger to the title.

Abrams music kicks on abruptly as the beginning has three buzzes that give off the sound reminiscent of a warning buzzer.

Matt Thomas: “And her opponent, from Jacksonville, Florida…”

When this kicks on, people know exactly who it is. When the buzzers stop and the theme starts, Abram walks through the curtain and looks around at the crowd. He then makes his way down the ramp completely focused on the person who stands in the ring. Abram walks up the steps and steps through the ropes, he remains his stare at his opponent, completely focused on the task at hand. He does not give any flashy mannerisms, no pyro, just him and his will to win.

Matt Thomas: “He is your WWG World Heavyweight Champion….ABRAM….ADAMS!”

Before the crowd can voice their opinion of Abram too loudly one way or the other, “23” (Instrumental) by Miley Cyrus hits the speakers as violet lights dance over the arena.

Chris Arenas: “Oh, what the hell is this?”

Adrien Riley: “Oh boy, this should be fun!”

Rayven makes her way out onto the stage and stands there for a moment, staring at the two in the ring.  She then begins to skip down the ramp and around the ring to the announcer’s table.  She pays no mind to the two in the ring as she does so, Abrams just watching her, and Trine saying something the cameras can’t pick up.  She grabs a headset and takes a seat on top of the announcer’s table.  It is now seen that she is holding a Starbucks cup of coffee that she sips at.

Adrien Riley: “Apparently, Rayven is going to be joining us here on commentary.  What a treat!”

Chris Arenas:: “Really?  A treat?  Rayven, what are you doing here?!”

Rayven: “Oh, you know, have to come watch my best friend try to win the World title.  You know I wouldn’t miss that!”

****DING DING DING****

The ref calls for the bell and the match is under way.  Trine and Abram circle each other for a moment before closing in for a test of strength.  Abram easily overpowers the smaller Trine and shoves her back.  She rolls through and gets back to her feet quickly.  The two tie up in the center of the ring and Abram turns it into a headlock.  After a moment, Trine is able to reverse the hold into a hammerlock.  Abram backs Trine into the ropes and she shoves him away.  Abram rebounds and shoulder tackles Trine to the mat.  She’s back up quickly, hits the ropes again, and this time Trine shoulder tackles Abram down.

Rayven: “When are they actually going to do something?”

Chris Arenas:: “They’re just testing the waters right now, getting to know each other better.”

Adrien Riley: “Rayven, I can’t help but wonder what you’d do in this situation…”

Rayven: “I would’ve kicked Trine’s head in already.  It’s still soft from that sledgehammer…”

Trine wastes no time with Abram down on the mat.  She jumps into a rear mount and locks in a headlock.  Abram powers out of it and shoves Trine off before getting to his feet.  Trine gets up and catches Abram with a kick to the gut before he can fully get up.  She lands a few punches to his back and whips him to a corner, following up quickly with a splash.  Trine moving at full speed as she hits the ropes again and dropkicks Abram as he’s stumbling out of the corner.  Trine goes for a quick pin.

Ref: “1...Kickout!”

Chris Arenas:: “Trine trying to get the early pin.”

Adrien Riley: “Way to state the obvious…”

Rayven: “Dumb, she should know that wouldn’t win the match…”

Trine back to her feet and waits for Abram to stand, waiting to try and hit him with a clothesline, but Abram ducks it.  Abram counters the move with a swinging neckbreaker.  He gets back to his feet and pulls Trine up and right into a quick DDT.  He rolls her over and goes for a pin.

Ref: “1...2..Kickout!”

Abram back to his feet quickly and begins to stomp on Trine repeatedly.  This draws the ire of the crowd as they begin to boo him.

Rayven: “Kick her in the head!  Finish her!”

Abrams shouts something inaudible at Rayven as he pulls Trine back to her feet and scoops her up for a body slam.  She tries to get back to her feet, but walks right into a vertical suplex that Abrams rolls through into another pin.

Ref: “1...2...Kickout!

Chris Arenas:: “Abram seeming to take control of this match now.”

Adrien Riley: “Makes you wonder if Trine’s really feeling one hundred percent…”

Rayven: “Not a chance.  Did you see how hard I smashed her skull?”

Abrams back up and starts to pull Trine up, but she fights back with a punch to his gut.  She repeats this a few times, backing Abram up a few paces, but then he blocks a punch and tosses her through the ropes to the floor.

Rayven: “Watch her head!  It’s fragile!”

Abrams follows to the outside and grabs Trine by the hair, pulling her to her feet.  He attempts to whip her into the ring steps, but she counters.  Abrams jumps at the last moment, but his foot catches the top step and he’s sent crashing to the floor just in front of the announcer’s table.

Rayven: “Oh hell no…”

Rayven, Chris Arenas, and Adrien Riley all get ready to bail out from their positions at ringside as Trine comes running towards them, using the ring steps to launch in the air and take Abram down again with a cross-body just as he was getting to his feet again.  The two start to trade punches on the floor and then slowly get to their feet, still throwing punches back and forth. Abram gains an advantage when he lands a knee to Trine’s gut, doubling her over.  He hooks her arm and looks to hit a Hello Goodbye through the announcer’s table!

...But Trine slips out of it!  She returns the knee to the gut in turn, then whips Abram into the ring apron.  As he stumbles back away from it, Trine hits a back body drop, dumping Abram onto the announcer’s table, but not breaking through it.

Adrien Riley: “Let’s get the hell out of here!”

Chris Arenas:: “What do you think I’m doing?!”

Rayven: “**** better not spill my coffee…”

Trine sees the position she has Abram in and that smile crosses her face again.  The crowd begins to cheer louder, as though they know exactly what she’s thinking.  Trine climbs up onto the apron and lines up the jump, leaping off the apron and hitting the Scrappy Splash on Abram.  Except Abram had rolled out of the way!  Trine crashes to the announcer’s table to the floor as the crowd starts a “Holy ****!” chant.

Chris Arenas:: “Oh man!  I hope she’s ok after that!

Adrien Riley: “She’s not moving…”

Rayven: “**** almost spilled my pumpkin spice latte!”

Abram pulls himself to his feet using the barrier and sees Trine laying in a heap amongst the remains of the announcer’s table.  He stalks over, pulling her up, and rolls her back into the ring.  He follows behind and paces around as Trine lays motionless on the mat.  The look on his face is almost remorseful as he pulls her up and sets her up for a Hello Goodbye in the center of the ring, then goes in for the cover.

Ref: “1...2...3…..NO!  KICKOUT!”

The crowd loses their minds, convinced that there was no way Trine would be able to kick out after that.  The look on Abram’s face is a mixture of disbelief and relief that she apparently wasn’t as hurt as she could have been.  Abram gets up and starts to pull Trine to her feet as well, but again she fights back, punch after punch landing to his stomach.

Chris Arenas:: “Trine showing signs of life!  I was worried after she went through our table.”

Adrien Riley: “Abrams should just finish this thing before she -really- gets hurt!  FINISH IT OFF, ABRAM!”

Rayven: “If she’d spilled it, she was buying me another one…”

Trine fights Abram back into a corner, then attempts to whip him across to the far corner, but he counters it, pulling Trine in to hit a Bridging Dragon Suplex.  But Trine manages to flip out of the move!  She sweeps Abram’s leg, and quickly jumps into her standing shooting star press - The Scrappy Splash!  She holds her ribs as she rolls away, getting back to her feet and pointing to the rafters as it seemed she wasn’t done yet.  She quickly got to a corner and climbed to the top.

Chris Arenas:: “This could be it!”

Adrien Riley: “Yeah, this one could put either one of them away, depending on how she lands!”

Rayven: “Slip.  Fall.  Break your neck.  Finish the job I started.”

Chris Arenas:: “Rayven, I’ve wanted to say this since you arrived here, but you’re sick!”

Rayven: “Thank you.”

Trine slowly stood on the top turnbuckle, and then leapt off in a top rope senton - The Enchanted Highway!  The crowd is losing its collective mind as she rolls back into the cover and hooks the leg.

Ref: “1...2...3!!!”

Matt Thomas
Trine Larsen goes 1 - 0, 22 minutes have passed.

Chris Arenas
Trine Larsen has the first point, she has the advantage.

Rayven
That's my girl.

Adrian Riley
You surely are one weird and confusing person Rayven.

Adams manages to roll to the outside of the ring after the pinfall to compose himself. The clock is ticking down but Adams keeps a cool composure. Adams gets up onto the apron which baits Trine Larsen to coming towards him and Adams blocks a punch attempt and then grabs the head of Trine bouncing her off the ropes, Adams then enters the ring and hits the Hello Goodbye followed by a cover.

Adrian Riley
And just like that Adams squares this one up.

Chris Arenas
This last 5 minutes is going to be nothing but a blockbuster.

Rayven
If it's a draw, can I be champion? I should be anyways.

Adams goes for the cover again straight away.

1...2...Trine kicks out.

Chris Arenas
Smart move there from Adams.

Adams gets to his feet pulling Trine up and she counters into a roll up trying to get another pin. 1...2...Adams breaks the roll up and is quickly back to his feet kneeing Trine in the midsection and then hitting her with a snap suplex and quickly makes the cover. 1...2...Trine kicks out.

Rayven
There is 4minutes and 23 seconds left, do something amazing...this is boring.

Adams looks up at the time and then back to Trine brining her to her feet and he goes for another Hello Goodbye but Trine counters elbowing him in the face multiple times, she then grabs his head and plants him with a DDT! Both are down but Trine is the first to get back up, Adams is on his knee's. Trine looks at him and lines him up looking to kick him in the face, she conntects with the You Don't Need That but she dosent go for a pinfall instead she hits him with a  scrappy splash but to his back since he is belly first. Trine once again goes to the corner and climbs up. She lines up Adams and hits the Enchanted Highway.

Chris Arenas
2 minutes on the clock and Trine is about to get another pinfall.

Adrian Riley
It worked last time, why not again.

Rayven
She will botch it.

Trine hits the Enchanted Highway on Adams and then makes the cover.

1...2....3! NO! Adams kicks out. Trine Larsen can't believe it but quickly recomposes. She stands next to him and again goes for a scrappy splash but Adams rolls out of the way at the last moment, he quickly grabs her for another Hello Goodbye and plants her hard, he then makes the cover.

1...2....3!

Chris Arenas
SHE KICKED OUT!

Rayven
What!?

Adams sits there and looks up at the clock, with less then thrity seconds to go he goes for another Hellow Goobye, he grabs Trine and lifts her up getting her into position, he lifts her but she counters into a kind of arm drag tossing Adams across the ring but to his feet. They run towards each other with Trine stopping kicking Adams and she grabs him hitting him with his own move, Trine Hello Goodbye's the champion and makes the cover in the dying stages of the match.

1...2....3!

The clock hits its final 5 seconds, and then the bell rings.

Chris Arenas:: “I don’t believe it!  She’s done it!”

Adrien Riley: “The king is dead!  Long live the queen!”

Rayven: “Shut up!  I’m the only queen around here!”

Trine rolls off of Abram as her music begins to play throughout the arena.  She lays still on her back, breathing heavily, eyes closed. .  The ref hands the belt to Trine, declaring her the winner as she pulls herself to stand using the ropes.  She walks around the ring slowly, holding the belt high in the air to each side of the crowd, worked now into a frenzy.  Finally, she climbs a turnbuckle to hold the belt up and celebrate some more.

As Trine hops off the far turnbuckles, she turns around to see that Rayven has entered the ring and is staring her down. The music fades out and Trine stands toe to toe with Rayven, raising the championship belt high above her head. Rayven just stares back at her until her arm drops, tired from the hard-fought match. Rayven then grabs Trine's free hand and raises it.Trine looks over to Rayven, confusion clearly displayed on her face as her hand is held up. She whispers something, her lips still readable; "What are you getting at?"

Rayven just smiles to Trine, and her lips can be read as she replies. "You did it, you earned it. Congratulations." And then Rayven pulled Trine into a hug.  The blonde looks stunned, still for a moment, before squeezing her arms up in between the two of them- pushing Rayven back. The confusion now replaced by anger. She doesn't speak, but the look she shoots Rayven as she takes a step back makes the animosity clear enough.  The smile that had been on Rayven's face fades as she stares back at Trine with that same intensity. She shouts loud enough that the cameras can pick it up clear enough. "Don't forget I'm next, ****!"

Trine laughs, almost a little too hard, and shakes her head. "Oh, I won't forget. I'm looking forward to it."

Chris Arenas
"Trine Larsen did it! She beat Abram Adams and she is the new WWG World Heavyweight Champion! Abram doesn't even know what to think!"

Adrian Riley
"As well he shouldn't! This was a damn set up Chris!"

Chris Arenas
"How was this a setup? She won fair and square!"

Trine forgets about Rayven for a moment and looks at the WWG World Heavyweight Championship and she grabs it and stares at it, she starts tearing up a bit and laughs in complete joy. Abram scowls at the audience for a second as he gets back to his feet then looks around the arena not fully understanding what has taken place. Abram then sees Trine looking at the championship with an expression of pure joy as she whispers "I did it." to herself. Abram sees this and cant help but smile, Abram then stands up and walks over to Trine.

Adrian Riley
"Abram here going to show Trine what he thinks about her so called victory."

Trine stares at him and shows a worrisome look on her face, she is not sure what Abram is about to do. Abram stands in front of her and speaks, he does not have a microphone he just talks to her face to face but only the camera picks up what he says.

Abram Adams
"Trine...you...did it. I knew you could do it, it is now your job to change this place into the way it was supposed to be. Congratulations, I am proud of you."

-Abram then hugs Trine as she is somewhat confused but goes with it anyway.-

Adrian Riley
"Oh what the hell is this?! Abram is hugging Trine now?"

Chris Arenas
"That's great sportsmanship Adrian, that is a class act by Abram right here, hell of a class act."

-Abram raises Trines hand as she holds the WWG World Heavyweight Championship up high. Abram then steps aside and lets her have her moment as he claps and smiles. Just then, Licious comes barging out of the back and stomps down the ramp with a furious look on his face.-

Chris Arenas
"I cant imagine Licious would be happy here."

Adrian Riley
"Well hell no he aint happy! His so called number one guy just turned on him!"

Chris Arenas
"How did he turn on him Adrian? He just congratulated Trine, that isnt turning on Licious."

-Licious steps into the ring and gets in Trines face, Trine, still confused, does not back down from Licious as she stares him in his face. Licious then shakes his head. Abram then walks over and puts a hand on Licious' chest, Abram says to Licious,

Abram Adams
"It's ok, she won it clean. We can back off."

-Licious shoves Abrams hand away as the crowd lets out a huge "OH." Abram then squints and steps in front of Licious as Trine is behind Abram. Abram says to Licious,

Abram Adams
"What is your problem? What? You have an issue with me now?"

-Licious glares at Abram.-

Licious
"You didnt get the job done and now Trine has the belt! I shouldve known you were gonna wuss out like you did, I shouldve known you were going to hold back for the Barbie doll over here. What are you even good for anymore?"

-Trine hears Licious' Barbie comment and gives him a mean look. Abram then starts shaking his head at Licious.-

Abram Adams
"I told you I knew she had it in her, she was the one Licious, she is the one that changes everything for the better."

Licious
"Oh yeah? Well maybe I dont want anything to change huh? Maybe I like the way things are? You ever think about that Adams? No, you just went off and did your own thing, you know what I am sick of looking at you."

-Licious shoves Abram as Abram glares at Licious. Abram slowly walks up and shoves Licious back as the crowd is going wild.-

Chris Arenas
"Looks like the New Movement is in some trouble here!"

Adrian Riley
"No, what are you guys doing?! Attack Trine!"

-Licious is wide eyed and angry as he shoves Abram back. Abram then starts getting a little agitated as he straight up smacks Licious across the face. Licious, with his head still turned is shocked. He tackles Abram down to the mat as the both are now exchanging lefts and rights. Trine just stands there looking on in confusion.-

Chris Arenas
"Licious and Abram are fighting each other!"

-The crowd is going crazy as these two start are not holding back blows. Derrick Trotter then comes out and tells his Rangers to run down there and split them up. Dells Rangers invade the ring as Trine exits to the outside and is standing at ringside looking on. Dells Rangers start breaking up Licious and Abram as they hold both of them off of each other and the PPV comes to an end.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: