Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:03:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Corn Maze (Open Rp)

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Corn Maze (Open Rp)  (Read 999 times)
Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« on: October 08, 2015, 10:30:09 am »

[Since I got crazy busy this week I missed putting out the weekly open  rp. So, here is a late one! I figured I'd keep it pretty general- this way it could be applicable through next week while waiting for the card/people finishing rps/the show gets written up.]

Fall. It was in fact the season of basic ladies and pumpkin spice lattes. Rayven had already taken the season change in with open arms considering her beverage choice at the pay-per-view, but Trine Larsen liked fall for another reason.

Festivals. There was something about pumpkin picking, combined with corn mazes, bbq, caramel apples, and haunted houses that always stuck with her. Spring was more her speed, but fall had a few weeks where it was perfect. They'd been in New York for Reconstruction and it was the perfect place for that sort of thing.

So, the day after Trine Larsen had set out of the hotel WWG had housed its talent in and headed straight for the nearest festival to enjoy the day off in between shows.

Currently she'd found herself honestly lost in what could have been the single largest corn maze she had ever seen in her entire life (and being from North Dakota that was saying something). Trine had tried to find her way back using the sounds of the games and voices of other festival go-ers as a way to pinpoint the correct direction, but that may or may not have been working so well....

"....maybe I should just run straight through all the corn...."
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 10:32:28 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2015, 11:59:18 am »

From somewhere unseen in the thick maze of corn we hear Grace's voice.

::Grace Brutal:: Hickory Dickory Dock, that **** had best watch the clock.  For her time will come due, her nightmares come true - and The Wretched Nobody will put her head on the chopping block.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2015, 12:29:25 pm »

As the singing ended, Rayven came around a corner of the maze and found herself face to face with WWG's newest World champion, and her long time frienemy, Trine Larsen.  Rayven stared at her a moment, not tilting her head much, so as not to tilt her Harley Quinn style jester hat off of her head.

Rayven::
"I wouldn't suggest doing that, Trine.  The guys that run these kind of places hate when people do that.  It ruins the maze, and the fun.  Follow me, I know the way out."

Rayven turned around and started to walk off, then stopped to look back and see if Trine was following.

"I'm not going to do anything to you here.  No hammer?"

She shrugged and showed her empty hands.

"Also too many witnesses..."
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 12:29:40 pm by Rayven » Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2015, 01:36:26 pm »

At first Trine startled, spinning around on her heel to look behind her, until she recognized the voice.

"Yeah, yeah, then he'll lay down and give the title to the next guy," she cracked a sprig of corn off a nearby stalk and threw it up, over her section of the maze. More than likely it wouldn't hit Grace- Trine couldn't tell the direction of the voice, but it made a point none the less, "Go home, Grace! You're drunk!"

The blonde grumbled something about not missing Grace while she was gone under her breath, before turning around and comif face to face with Rayven.

"Too many....too many witnesses!?" she threw her hands up in the air, "And a packed venue wasn't too many?!"

She paused, suddenly very aware of how comical this situation would look...or maybe ironic was a better word. Rayven's mind worked in odd ways and if she was honest it was that off center sort of thinking that she missed when they'd been friends.

But she'd be damned if she let anyone know.

"You're lucky I feel forgiving today... she lied, in reality since the assault she'd felt fairly alone and maybe in a small way she didn't want to spend entire day alone, "....lead the way..."
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 01:38:17 pm by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2015, 03:21:52 pm »

As they go a high slung Scarecrow pillared to their rear turns it's head toward them, its face freed from the shadow cast by his wide brim hat revealing it's old weathered looking face to be that of The Wretched Nobody.  Nonchalantly Trine looks over her shoulder again - there's no way Grace will want anything to do with Rayven, ironic that Rayven become a security like that.  There is no Grace to be seen, just an old mangled Scarecrow hanging listless from his perch, gaze locked on the corn, steadfast and dead still against the crisp fall breeze.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 03:23:36 pm by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2015, 04:35:30 am »

Why did Trine keep stopping and looking over her shoulder.  Seriously, she keeps doing that, I'm going to smash her head in again...

"Yes, too many witnesses.  There's different laws about what I can do to you during an event and what I can do to you out here in the fake world."

Rayven waved for Trine to follow her again.

"Come on, the exit's this way.  I think I saw Tony Mann in line for the cotton candy earlier..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2015, 06:37:25 am »

Trine squinted, trying to ensure that she had actually seen Wretched Nobody or if it was just her eyes playing tricks on her, but upon further inspection it appeared to only be a scarecrow. She felt a shiver run down her spine and for a moment she wondered if it had been a good idea to go to a place like this with the typical WWG talent around.

Blue eyes focused back on Rayven and she couldn't help, but realize she answered her own question. This probably was far from a good idea...

She furrowed her eyebrows, her nose scrunched into a face that could only be read as 'are you serious?" As she followed behind Rayven.

"The fake world?" came a huff of disbelief,"You can go get cotton candy. We're not making a day out of this. Last time I checked you nearly ended my career."
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2015, 05:53:08 am »

Rayven stopped and stared at Trine with a bit of a huff.

"KG was with him..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2015, 06:30:27 am »

The blonde raised both her eyebrows, her arms crossed against her chest as she leaned forward at the waist, one side of her lips pulling up in a lazy, skeptical smile.

"Nice try, but I'm pretty sure the two of them are having issues." she shrugged, "I haven't seen Tony in a while though...

A pause- as she started to look more and more suspicious.

"If he's even here."

« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 06:30:59 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2015, 06:37:09 am »

Stubborn ****.

Rayven shrugged and threw her hands up.

"They let you put sprinkles on the cotton candy?"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2015, 06:55:34 am »

Now, it was Trine's turn to throw up her hands.

"Why are you trying so hard to keep me around!?"
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2015, 06:58:31 am »

Rayven tilted her head and watched Trine for a moment.

"Is it really that hard to believe I might still be in love with you?  Even if I do want you dead?"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2015, 08:33:24 am »

Trine tilted her head to the side along with Rayven, slack jawed for a moment as blue eyes searched the other woman's face for some hint of a tell- but Rayven was dead serious. They stood that way for a moment in complete silence as Trine ran her thoughts over for some sort of way to put what-

"YES!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW FREAKING RIDICULOUS THAT SOUNDS!? she pressed the heel of her palms flat against her temples, before dragging her fingers down through her hair, "you can't just'Oh, hey Trine, I like you- but I also wish you were dead' that is two opposite sides of the spectrum."

The blonde sighed, dropping her hands to her sides, and hanging her head, defeated for the time being.

"Can we just not talk about this and get the heck out of this maze and on with our lives?"
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2015, 08:49:07 am »

Just then a familiar face rounded the corner. His name was Tony Mann and he was walking backwards what seemed to a full arms load of corn. The comedian bumped right into Ravyen and immediately put his hands in the straight into the air. All the corn tumbled to the ground and Tony turned, closed his eyes, and shouted.

Tony: I wasn't stealing corn i brought these from home!

after a second of scilence Tony opened one eye to see the faces of Rayven and Trine looking at him.

Tony: oh...

Tony's eyes went wide and he quickly backed away from Rayven.

Tony: OH

Then Tony's eyes darted back between Trine and Rayven. He raised an eyebrow and put up one finger like he was about to ask a question.
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Kira Starlight

« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2015, 07:35:03 pm »

Rayven just smirked at Trine.

"That's the funny thing about spectrums, people think they're just a line, and that one end of it is as far away as you can get from the other end of it.  But really, spectrums are more of a circle.  Even the rainbow does this, starting at infrared, going through all the colors you can actually see, into ultraviolet, back to infrared, and once it gets back to red the second time, that's when you start to see double rainbows.  So you see, this love/hate spectrum you're talking about, if you push far enough into love, you'll eventually push yourself all the way back around to hate, and that's kinda where I'm at with you right now."

When did Rayven become a scientist and ****?  For what it's worth, she'd been drawing circles in the air during this whole rant to illustrate her explanation.  She waved for Trine to follow her yet again.

"You're right though.  Let's get the **** out of here before that Wretchie scarecrow decides to eat one of us."

She turned on her heel, and that was right when Tony Mann bumped into her.  She stumbled back a step, and when she realized who it was, squealed with delight and nearly bowled Tony over as she hugged him.

"SEE?!  I told you he was here!"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: