Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 12:21:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Corn Maze (Open Rp)

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Corn Maze (Open Rp)  (Read 996 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2015, 06:36:45 am »

Once they'd made their way a few rows away, she crouched down and gave a tug to Tony's arm to pull him down into a crouch as well.  She moved a stalk of corn in front of her to one side and peered through to the other side.  She watched for a moment before looking back to Tony and holding up a finger to her lips, signalling to keep quiet.

Rayven::
"I know she can take care of herself, but if his goons are hiding out anywhere in there, it could turn south for her very quickly."

She glanced through the corn again, trying to keep at least a partial visual on the new champ.

Rayven::
"Bashing her skull in is MY job!"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2015, 06:58:26 am »

A rumbling sound of destruction pauses everyone momentarily as birds take off from the corn field. The sound grows louder as corn visually flies in all direction. Barreling by the two, comes a golf kart decorated like a pirate ship. The breaks light up as it slides into the next row as the screams of the patrons ring out from the corn field. A quarter mile away a wild fox sniffs a raccoon that was recently hit by a car. The screams reach it and it freezes as it looks in the direction of where the sounds come from. He looks back down and takes a bite out of the raccoon, not seeing a 1974 baby blue Ford F150 barreling down the road.

We like to take a moment to salute a brave fox, who was just looking for food.

Kalib steps out of the pirate... kart, in full pirate gear. He stands and strikes a heroic pose as if the sun shines for him. The leather vest compliments his black leather bell folded movie pirate boots. His flowing white shirt flaps against the corn stalks, tucked into his brown deer leather pants. He reaches to his belt and pulls an old flint lock pistol and turns it up above his mouth. A pill falls out and he swallows it, returning the pistol to his belt. He takes a step into the row, nods at Jason King but keeps his focus on the blonde bombshell, and new WWG World Heavyweight Champion, Trine Larsen. He goes to say something, but pauses, turns back towards Jason King, and back to Trine.

Kalib : Is there something racist going on here that I need to avoid? I thought Corn Fields and... you know what never mind. I have sailed the seven seas in search for the one woman who is almost as pretty as me. One who is as awesome as me. Have you seen her Trine?

Kalib laughs to himself, well beyond the point that the cheesy comment should have been. At best it deserved a smirk, but he felt it necessary to go above and beyond the line of laughter.

Kalib : Hey, it's the pain pills. Don't worry kids, their prescription, not to me of course, but to someone I'm sure. Anywhore, I heard from a little bird that there was a champion around here, so I had to see for myself. I knew your modest persona is just that, you are a girl who likes bling, and you got yourself the best bling around. Nicely done, but don't forget, I'm the only one aloud to spank you for... well any reason. Speaking of, where's that little crazy friend of yours? We started a trifecta and if you think I'm giving up, well, I'm not.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #32 on: October 13, 2015, 07:38:31 am »

The sun had shone so brightly that morning but there was no sign of it now.  The sky was turning a gunmetal grey with a sickly cast of green to the rolling clouds and the air felt heavy, clothes felt so sticky and uncomfortable thanks to the unbearable, unseasonable humidity that seemed to appear from nowhere.  Now the first rumble of distant thunder came, wary eyes turned toward the sky, everything looked deathly grey, the slow drips of rain that had seemed so innocent had grown in size and speed, until finally a steady torrent as the clouds above release their burden.  Oddly as the torrent pours down - there is a clear spot immediately around the four WWG superstars.  It was then that they heard the sound of crunching footsteps approaching.   The Wretched Nobody they looked around - peering through the thick walls of corn stalks hoping for any kind of clue who it is.  Nearly at a turn in the vast labyrinth Rayven looks down the next path and stops, stunned.  Down at the other end is a small child, crouching down as low as he can go with his face buried in the crux of his folded arms resting upon quivering knees.  That is not the posture of a kid who is fun-scared. That is the posture of a kid who just realized he's lost in a very scary place.  Trine sees the poor child as well and helpless against her kindness and compassion takes a step towards him - just then the wind kicks up and with that the child disintegrates and blows away lush ash.  Trine and Rayven both turn back towards The Losers, Rayven appears suspicious and Trine is looking somewhat shocked.  The view grows all the more ominous when we see Grace Brutal standing behind them - with The Wretched Nobody standing on her paled shadow.

::Grace Brutal::
Run, little boys. Run far from here.  We have some girl talk to discuss that has nothing to do with you.

The Losers don't leave, but they do get out of her way - this isn't the time or place to pick a fight with her hellish hound, and no one doubts her preparedness to unleash the Monster.  As Grace passes Jason King she threw a palm up in his face, she didn't know him and as we all know - if you don't have anything she wants, then she doesn't care about you.

::Grace Brutal:: Who's this?  Who cares! Nick already layed him out because UH OH!  It's all like, Hashtag - Freak Lives Matter, Motherfuckers!  So get out of my way Bill Cosby, because None of us Ladies want a beverage, or any jello pud-ding pops from you. Hibbidy-jibbidy, Zeep, Zop, Rapeidy, Foo.

Grace stops in front of Kalib Hystaria and looks him up and down hard before gently patting him on the face.

You.... You're just perfect, aren't you?  Don't go changing, gorgeous.  Nice ink by the way, LOVE IT!  But shut up while Momma's talking.

Grace steps by him and stands before the two women who began all of this little adventure.

Well.... HELLO LADIES!  If it isn't Chickadee and the Biznatch Bombshell!  I'm like.... SUCH a Huge fan!  No... for serious!  You two - in one place!?  I can't Even!  The fangirling is Real!

Grace draws nearer to them while The Wretched Nobody stands steadfast and shrouded in silence.  It's an unsteady sight to see him so still, so prone, so haunting.

*Pointing at Rayven* You and I SHOULD have some unfinished business - but I'm willing to accept that My Beautiful Wretch beat The Absolute Title off you. 

*Flicking her wrist she flips her extended index toward Trine.*  And you.... you dilapidated cheerleader,  you ACT all sweet and kind.... but I See the real you.  I see the doubt, I can smell the fear!  I don't rattle you - but Him?  He scares you, he sends frosty quivers through your Soul!  You play up perfection and bliss.... but you've been in the hands of Anger and Mayhem - and you didn't know what to do besides get beat up.  So spare me your jokes about what you think he'll do with That Belt, His Belt - because I can assure you that when he ripped the Carnage title away from you after you took a beating like no man..... or Woman, Rayven - had ever given you before... after everything you went through, hearing fans cheering as your body was battered into steel steps, barricades and canvas - ALL of it.... was done Just so you couldn't be superior to anyone anymore!

You are going to lose that belt, ****.  You're going to lose it to Rayven and She'll lose it to him.... or you'll survive Rayven and find yourself believing the Hype, you'll find yourself buying into the Lies of their Propaganda Machine.... and when you stand across the ring from The Wretched Nobody you'll quickly find yourself Lose All Hope.

*Grace steps nearer to Rayven who clearly wants nothing to do with this well known source of human misery.*  How are ya doin', little birdy?  Get that World Title you swore you could without my help?  NOPE you just got your ass beat and had a belt taken from you all so you could run and play catch-up with this bottle blonde bimbo.  WE were Family... and you ditched us for the unattainable goal of screaming at that hoe's clit.   *Starting a slow clap with rolled eyes.*  Me oh my look how far you've come without me.  You went from being a benchmark in one of the most successful groups this federation has ever known.... to being Trine's gear toting lackey ****!  She doesn't even want you... she just wants to know she has a psycho in her back pocket so that when **** gets Really Reals!  You can be close on hand to be thrown under the **** Bus.  When the Blackwell's attacked you - The Wretched Nobody tore them apart one by one.  What has she done besides give you false hope, and a broken heart?  It's just too bad you ran so far away from what you are - you can never turn around and come home again. I'm going to see you all at Carnage... best hope I don't send Wretch to see you First.

The clouds are hanging low in the sky. Gray and ominous, they seemed to be draining the happiness out of the day as much as Grace is. the happiness the dingy atmosphere had taken so greedily from the day.  Some seem to have become too heavy, as a thick bank of fog rolls in through the dense thatch of corn stalks - it soon fills the pathway so solidly no one can see anyone else.   A stiff wind kicks up thinning out the fog to nothingness, which reveals a highly hung, beautifully warm sun set like a diamond in a pristine blue sky.  It also reveals The Wretched Nobody and Grace Brutal are both gone, along with the deathly chill that came with them.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 07:43:04 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #33 on: October 13, 2015, 08:40:47 am »

Her escape plan cut off, she turned and stood her ground as Grace went off on that rant.  As soon as she was done however, Rayven turned quickly and took off running through the corn rows, no longer caring about the layout of the maze.  She was just making a bee-line for as far away from them as possible, leaving everyone - even Tony - far behind.
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #34 on: October 13, 2015, 09:14:28 am »

His smile slowly goes into confusion. He turns his head towards Grace and ran to cut off her view of Trine.

Kalib : Did you not just hear that awesome speech!? I will the be the only one to spank her. This... what ever THIS is, it's not going to happen. I don't care if he's a former World Champion, key word is former. I was a champion once too, who cares. Oh so he's the Absolute champion, he just got that and no one is talking about his reign. The difference between me and your overgrown scarecrow, is I hold a win over Trine. So go jump back on your broom stick, and **** off.

(Chivalry ladies and gentlemen, at it's best!)
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #35 on: October 13, 2015, 09:27:13 am »

The moments that followed Tony and Rayven running off to spy on Trine and Jason King was very interesting. At first Tony couldn't help but notice that Rayven was taking him off to a secret spot to be alone. Sure they were just staring at Trine but heck that wasn't so bad. She had wanted him there at least. Tony still wasn't sure why but as they crouched there Tony couldn't help but lean just a little closer to Rayven than he probably should.

Suddenly though this guy dressed like a pirate burst out of the corn maze. He had a wicked cool go kart that Tony was instantly jealous of. He wondered how much a cool pirate themed go kart would cost when suddenly everything went all screwy. Suddenly the air changed and he and Rayven were standing next to Trine Larsern and the pirate man. Tony was about to ask what happened but he noticed that Kid Genius had somehow magically appeared. Kid Genius was in nothing but boxer shorts and was holding a box of Frosted Flakes in one hand.

KG: What the? Why am i here?

Tony: Don't look at me

KG: i am not even in this scene right now.

Tony: I think someone just read "The Losers" and assumed we were both here at the same time.

KG: Ugh! did they even both to read the post up until this point?! I was at home minding my own business and now i am in a corn field. it doesn't even make any sense

Tony: Hey take it up with her she's the one who did it.

Grace Brutal then tells the Losers to run away but both of them look at her like she's a crazy person. she doesn't really seem to mind as she continues down the line of superstars.

KG: ok well if it's all the same to you i am going to back home where i was. If someone is going to randomly teleport me back here could you at least warn me to put pants on or something.

Tony: sure...are we still fighting?

KG: um yeah dude. it's the entire foundation of our current storyline. which is another reason why this whole "me being here with you in the cornfield" thing makes no sense!

Tony: that's what i was thinking...ok well bye...

KG: bye

Kid Genius then disappears back to wherever he was before effectively closing the break in the fourth wall behind him. Tony watched as Grace ranted at the two women and then disappeared with The Wretched Nobody in tow. Then Tony watched as Rayven just took off through the corn and away from everyone else. Tony wasn't really sure what to do so he just waved.

Tony: ok bye...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:48:00 am by The Losers » Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #36 on: October 13, 2015, 09:46:07 am »

The pirate bursting out of the woods was certainly a surprise. Jason could honestly say that he in no way saw that coming. He almost reached into his inside pocket and took out his gun had he not recognized the pirate as one of the guys on some old footage of WWG. Jason didn't remember, and didn't really care, what his name was but he was pretty sure he saw some tape of him at the last pay per view. The Man in Black once again looked at Jason with the silent question of "Should i put him down?". Jason again shook his head. The pirate man seemed drugged up and stupid, which was always an interesting combo. He'd seen the look in a man's eyes a million times before. He spoke and his breath smelt like he hadn't brushed in at least a week and Jason turned his head away slightly as he mumbled about spanking Trine. Jason was about to respond when there was another interruption.

Out of nowhere this random girl seemed to come out of nowhere. Once again Jason had no idea who she was but everyone else seemed to recognize her. The only person Jason did recognize was The Wretched Nobody. So Jason assumed that this was his...owner or something. Jason couldn't help but sigh as the young woman walked over towards them. the whole "crazy/magic" act was one of the first things he had seen when he was working in the indie leagues and man did it tend to get old fast. The lady spoke to Tony Man and his partner, who had appeared for some reason, and then made her way to him. Before he could say anything she put a hand in his face and began speaking incoherently. He didn't really understand what she was saying but he think he caught the jist of it.

King: Racism...cute...

She didn't seem to notice or care about his reply as she continued to rant and rave at Rayven, who also appeared back with them for some reason, and Trine, and the pirate guy Jason assumed. The Man in Black had his pistol out and was alternating pointing it at the head and the heart of the girl. Jason put his hand up to signal for him to stand down. Though this **** and her halloween themed human vibrater were annoying this was regrettably part of the cover. Dealing with this sort of thing was what wrestlers "did". The Man in Black didn't seem happy about it but stood down. Jason nodded and went back to pretending to listen to the young lady's conversation. After a few seconds he was reconsidering the bullet but figure it would cost more than it was worth to put two bodies in the ground so he let her talk.

Finally she finished and then her and her man pet disappeared. This must have done something because Rayven then took off through the corn. After that, as if on the worlds largest tape delay, the pirate began shouting something at the place where the young lady had been standing.

King: say no to drugs kid

Jason said to the pirate man shaking his head. He turned back to Trine with exhausted though still amused smirk.

King: somebody's popular.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 09:48:51 am by Jason King » Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #37 on: October 13, 2015, 10:24:49 am »

Just as Trine's fingertips would have made contact with the hem of Jason's jacket Kalib came barreling through the labyrinth of corn, effectively sending the blonde into a panicked scramble until she realized what and more notably who it was. For a moment she relax, rolling her eyes at the spanking comment, but laughed none the less. She had opened her mouth to reply to Kalib when suddenly the air pressure seemed to drop so quickly it had made her ears pop.

She grimaced, holding a palm pressed against her right ear as the rain had started to pour down from the sky and a small child appeared. For a moment the blonde moved to take a step toward it, but when it turned to ash she quickly stepped back, nearly bumping into Kalib.  All at once an interesting gaggle of WWG talent had emerged around them. Trine blinked, looking from face to face in a mix of confusion and shock until her eyes landed on Kid Genius. She raised an eyebrow, before realizing he'd been in nothing but boxers and quickly turned around on her heel to give the guy some dignity- she may have looked back. May have.

Trine watched in silence as Grace told the feuding tag team to run, only to unleash a verbal assault on Jason. Her jaw dropped, Grace had always been mouthy, but that was enough to send a wave of tension through the blonde.

"Seriousl-!?" her voice had held a mix of anger and shock until she'd stopped short, Grace's attention now on Rayven and herself.

She frowned, watching as Rayven's face seemed to sink further and further into what looked like hurt as the manager rambled on about unfounded nuances about their previous friendship. Trine couldn't help the fact she wasn't attracted to Rayven just as much as Rayven couldn't help the fact she was attracted to Trine. In her opinion they had managed a decent friendship despite it and from what she remembered there was no sort of power play on her part. For a moment blues eyes turned to Jason- remembering how he'd mentioned something along the same lines.

There was an immense weight that balled into her chest, her mind already on an overdrive trying to pick out if she was the truly guilty party for the pain that flashed across Rayven's face. Everything fell back into a normal afternoon just as quickly as the storm had rolled in. The weight that had come to rest just above her diaphragm dropped straight into her stomach as the dark haired wrestler took off. Something was definitely wrong.

Trine put a hand flat against the back of Kalib's shoulder blade, to let him know the gesture was appreciated. He was...well, Kalib was one of a kind, but it was that energy and humor that had drawn them into the teasing for of back and forth that was the dynamic of their friendship.

"For the record; if you ever spank me," She leaned forward, pushing up onto the balls of her feet in order to get closer to his ear, "I will break your hand."

It was an empty threat, as all of the previous ones between them were.

Trine looked equally exhausted, if not frazzled to almost a comical degree after the immense wave of activity and the rampant roulette of emotions she'd run through in a short amount of time. Small, fly away hairs, some a lighter blonde than the rest sat curled from the sudden humidity that passed with the storm, her eyes looked tired as she turned to Jason, a sort of breathless laugh escaping her lips. Half at the comment and half at the fact that after all that he had still managed a smirk.

"Hurray~" she joked, waving her hands about at her sides in mock joy, still a little bit rattled.

"You guys okay?" she looked to Tony, but it was more of a general inquiry for the rag-tag group still assembled.
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #38 on: October 13, 2015, 10:38:31 am »

Tony turned around and scratched his head.

Tony: um...i think so. I am a little confused about what all of...

Tony waved his hands in general direction of the group

Tony: that was about.

The comedian looked again towards where Rayven had kinda ran off into the distance. He looked back at Trine and then at the pirate and Jason King.

Tony: and i guess i am still kinda confused what all this is about too...did i miss the memo about costumes at the maze? i have some face paint in the car i could quick run and grab something. Trine you could be a sexy cat, or a sexy clown, or a sexy...um...facepainted lady....and you can be

Tony looked towards Jason King direction but could sense that he was not in the mood for jokes. Tony took a step back and laughed nervously.

Tony: you can just keep on being who you are. The best thing in life to be is yourself Mama Mann always said. ha....ha...
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #39 on: October 13, 2015, 02:44:51 pm »

"I really want to know how she does that..." she wondered out loud, looking around for something- anything to explain the weather change.

At the mention of facepaint Trine took a minute, really contemplating the idea.

".....I want to be Thanos...." she probably shouldn't have looked as dead pan serious about it as she was, but...that wasn't the case.

Trine looked over to Kalib and then the cart, finally having a legitimate minute to take just how well crafted it was into a pirate ship. That was pretty genius. She nodded, placing a hand on her hip and jutting a thumb in the direction of the cart.

"To tell the truth, I am actually kind of jealous at how awesome that thing is." she smiled at Kalib, "if you don't have plans for halloween we got to shamelessly trick or treat."

You are never too old to trick or treat.

Blue eyes shifted to Jason, he would have been the last person she'd think to ask considering he always seemed to have some kind of upper hand, but something seemed off- or maybe it was just that nagging feeling of being watched.

"Are you okay?"
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

« Reply #40 on: October 13, 2015, 07:06:24 pm »

As far as anyone knows, Rayven is still running.  Fourth wall be damned, Tony isn't going after her?
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

« Reply #41 on: October 14, 2015, 12:38:23 am »

Tony gave a little cough and then turned around and pretended that he was getting a phone call. He took his cell phone out of his pocket and put up the universal one finger gesture of " one second guys I gotta take this". Tony walked a few steps away from them and then spoke to the hole in the wall.

Tony: First  off you really shouldn't be doing this. It never ends up working out well for anyone.

Tony was speaking of course of the fourth wall. Tony and Kids Genius had been friends for a lot of normal reasons. But one of the main reasons they had always been so close was because both men had simultaneously learned the truth that their existence and the existence of everyone else and everything else in their world were all just figment of bored people's imaginations on the Internet. Whenever either  Tony or Kid tried to explain this to people it just ended up getting people mad or upset so the duo decided to keep it as much of a secret as they could. Sometimes it was hard when people teleport them places or force their bodies to move or even shift the scene so people are standing in different places then they were before but Tony Mann and Kids Genius has become good at playing it off, hence the fake phone call.

Tony: Second I wasn't aware I was supposed to go after you...I mean Ravyen. She she doesn't really leave a road map and she's got a big head start on me now. What would make more sense is for to meet up with her later in a different location. Which I probably will. OK now close up that hole before you get us caught.

Tony made a show of shutting off his phone high into the air so whoever it was up there could see it and walked back to the group as causal as possible
Report Spam   Logged

Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #42 on: October 14, 2015, 03:33:09 am »

Jason did his best to ignore Tony Mann as he took his phone call and instead focused back on Trine Larsen. She had asked him if she was alright and for some reason that irked him. there were two things that Jason knew in this world. 1) That sometimes good people had to bad things and 2) That most times bad people just did good things because they felt like they had too. He didn't trust Trine. That wasn't saying much because he barely trusted anyone but he really didn't trust Trine. He knew she couldn't hurt him or anything but he just didn't like the idea of someone getting something over on him. Which he understood was very ironic given his involvement in this business in the first place. However Jason smiled and tilted his head to the side and decided to play this game out until the day came when Trine Larsen's true self would come out to say hello.

King: So you're worried about me now hmm? Well isn't that sweet.

Jason took a step towards her and slowly and plucked a strand of corn husk that had been kicked up by the wind out of Trine's hair. Then after he let it flutter to the ground his lightly tucked a strand of blonde hair behind Trine's ear.

King: I am just fine thank you. i'd let you check for yourself but Captain Crunch over here has made it pretty clear that he owns you. And i wouldn't want to get in the way of all his....spanking was it? it's cute. i think i can still smell him marking his territory all over your pretty shoes.

Jason winked at Trine and then took a step back surveying the area around him.

King: As for the **** and her walking handbag. Trust me when i say you know the real dangerous people by the ones who don't have to put on a light show to tell you their dangerous.

Jason stretched and looked down at the watch on his wrist.
Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #43 on: October 14, 2015, 11:07:38 am »

Kalib turns his head over at Trine as she places her hand on his shoulder. Keeping an eye on Grace and the others in front of him he lets out a yup He keeps an ear out for all the conversations going on around him.

As long as there's plenty of tricks, and a treat by the end of the night. I can be Batman and you can be Oracle, I'll steal you a wheelchair, I know where theres a retirement home.

He chuckles at Tony's comments but one thing breaks all of his concentration. Jason King. He slowly drops his gaze during his comments about his relation to Trine. Without moving his head, he reaches over Trine's shoulder and throws the palm of his hand in the face of Jason King.

The 90's called and they said talk to the hand.

He drops his hand as he turns sideways, as to keep an "eye" out on everyone around him.

What sort of half retarded comment was 'he owns you'? What are we in Mauritania? There's no ownership of people in these parts, besides she can kick both of our asses, the only difference is I enjoy it, maybe too much. Just because you found yourself a little title, doesn't mean your a tough guy, anyone who needs a group of people is just sad. So say your peace, dance your little dance, and go back home. Because there is no one in this world who wants to verbally go toe to toe with me, and theres a few who can go toe to toe with me in the ring. Even as a cyclopes, I have no problem taking you to THE DANGER ZOOOOOOONE!
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #44 on: October 14, 2015, 11:26:29 am »

Carr: Watch your Language, young man.... this place is meant for Children, not just immature rookies.  Don't do you nor anyone else a whole heap of good to go forgetting you are More Welcome to brag about your one championship run that's lasted less than a week - if you remember that you represent the federation at all times.

Scott Carr walks around the corner with his daughter tucked into his arm.  As much as this man was ever iconic, savage, or famous - his little girl is, cute.  She has soft curling sandy hair and a bright blue Trine Larsen t-shirt on. Carr looks around, nodding acknowledgements to those around while his daughter stares at Trine in wonderment.  Carr lends salutations all around but his eyes come to rest on Jason King.

Carr: Honestly Mr. King... I'm familiar with all of you, but you in particular - for reasons I'm sincerely certain you cannot comprehend, or just willfully refuse to fathom, can spare me the "Do you know who I am!?" type nonsense. I know who you are - and due to your attitude, not your skin colour.... I Just. Don't. Care.

Carr smiles at his little girl who seems entirely enthralled with Trine.  Considering the depths of brutality and heights of success we know this ravenous man for - his lightened child-friendly and deeply loving tone comes through and it's nothing like the WWG universe has heard before.

Carr: WHO IS THAT!?  I think it is.... let me check, YUP!  That's Trine!

His daughter is elated but shy, she's not quite sure what to make of all this at her tender age of two but she knows she likes this girl.

Carr: Trine... first off, congratulations young lady, you deserved a chance and it makes me proud to say I seen it happen live.  BUT - far be it from me to go asking favors.... still, do you think you could shoot the wee lady an autograph?  She's probably the biggest little fan you have going.

Carr looks at his little girl, there's a spark in his eye like we've never seen before.  A man so synonymous with severity has a look of pure pride and love as he speaks kindly - yet sternly to his girl.

Carr: You go shake hands and introduce yourself, monkey.  Remember, manners are the lightest thing to carry around with you.

Carr crosses his arms and stands beside Kalib giving him a playful bump as he smirks at him taking an opportunity to talk to his best friend's son.  Adelaide walks toward Trine with her hand outreached, keeping a wary eye back to her dad as she's unsure of all these strangers.

Carr: How you keeping, young lad?  Your old man doing alright?  I haven't talked to him in a few weeks.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 11:35:37 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: