Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 07:59:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Corn Maze (Open Rp)

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Corn Maze (Open Rp)  (Read 994 times)
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #45 on: October 14, 2015, 01:07:18 pm »

Tony: And I am Tony Mann. thanks for acknowledging my presence.

Tony said with a smile and then a sigh. It was high school all over again. All the "cool" kids were in a dick measuring contest in front of the popular cheerleader type and because Tony didn't have an aura of "**** you look at my cool leather jacket" he was pretty much pushed to the background of the scene.

The Comedian looked at the little girl who seemed just infatuated by Trine Larsen and smiled a little more genuinely. It was a nice reminder that despite all the crazy crap that went on around this company that they could still make people happy....she wasn't real of course...but still it was the thought that counts and Tony always did his best to run with that.
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #46 on: October 14, 2015, 01:33:44 pm »

It was very hard for Jason not to kick the pirates ass just on principle. It was one thing to do the whole dog and pony show around the locker room, he understood that. But nine times out of ten he would have already made an example of any punk who decided to get in his face. Let alone some **** who looked like he just got off shift and Long John Silvers. Jason couldn't decided whether this dude was an idiot or on drugs or just happened to be an idiot on drugs. But regardless Jason simply let his mind clear and told himself that he would be sure to let all this out the next time it was more cost effective.

Jason was about to respond when another voice spoke out. This time it was a man with a kid, which changed things a bit for Jason. The man did what all men who were threatened by Jason tended to do, pretend that they didn't care about him. Jason rolled his eyes as the man talked and by the time he had gotten to the word "Fathom" Jason had already taken out his phone and began to check his messages. Though he didn't look up he waved his hand in a "Keep talking" motion.

Even though he had NO idea who this man or his tiny kid were he already knew two things. 1) he was a wrestler or used to be a wrestler and then 2) he already knew who Jason King was. Which was fine by Jason as far as he was concerned. This sorta thing was his plan from the start it.

The Loser had spoken but like most times he did this Jason opted to ignore him entirely.

When the moved on to focusing his attention to Trine Jason sent a message to Tech. This whole "Corn Maze" alibi was official set so it was time for him to be moving along anyway. However he did have a secondary reason for being there. At the mention of Trine signing autographs for the kid Jason pulls out a sharpy and holds it out for Trine to take.

King: I am sure you've gotten used to carrying around this kinda stuff with you, but just in case.

Jason turned to the new man who had entered and raised his eyebrow with a smile.

King: it sure is nice of you to take your grandkids out like this. You must be fun being the cool grandpa.

He turned back to Trine.

King: As fun as this all is i actually did have something to talk to you about before i head out of this...really fun fall activity and leave you to your children fans and oh this little girl too.
Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2015, 02:32:09 pm »

Kalib snickers as Carr outright explodes into full on laughter.  After a long moment of breathless hysteria - beside a Hystaria, Carr wipes a tear of joy from his eye and catches his breath.

Carr: Look at this big shot... carrying his own desperate marker just praying Someone - ANYONE recognizes him! You know, junior that's the sure sign you're not as great as you want everyone to believe that you think you are.  But hey...  You don't need to know anything about the company or anything, right?  Like who cares if I'm the guy who came up with the concept for the very belt you just won?  Not You!  You're too busy checking your Tinder and realizing that you're one more rejection from throwing in the towel and just finding out how deep that throat is behind your big mouth.  I guess I should step aside... we've got ourselves a CHAMP!  I mean... your strap is essentially a door prize meant to keep newcomers with their unfounded Costco size egos, from complaining that they have to actually Earn a title shot. I'm just the guy with the single best record in this company so I only know from earning everything I had... which is and always Will be a lot more than you could.

Adelaide steps to Trine trying to hide from the mean man faking calm.  She could sense that he didn't like Daddy, but daddy is big and tough and he's not scared of anybody!  Though she was - and she knew Trine would never let her get hurt, but her Daddy could beat up the mean man for sure.

Carr: Yeah... you scare small children.  You probably just mentally added that to your resume, huh Jason?
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2015, 03:20:23 pm »

Kalib steps aside and pulls out a bag of popcorn seemingly out of nowhere and looks back and forth at the two men exchanging insults. He leans the bag to Trine in offering.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #49 on: October 14, 2015, 03:39:22 pm »

While the old man was laughing Jason first looked confused. His first thought was that the man was just another one of the crazy types that seemed to be the norm around this business. "Here we go again" Jason thought as the laughing continued for a lot longer than a normal person would think necessary. He wasn't quite sure what the old man thought was so funny until he started to speak. Then it made more sense, though for people who were on live television all the time he found it odd that carrying a pen would bring such a reaction. The laughing felt forced, a deliberate effort to rile him up, Jason knew that but it just seemed like it could have been done better. This whole situation was starting to reek of desperation.

The little girl seem to cower in fear of Jason which was more or less normal. She probably saw him as some kind of bully or a monster which would both be semi accurate so Jason didn't mind her staring. It was the old man that had the problem. Jason couldn't tell why he was picking a fight in front of the kid. Guys like this need something to prove and they need an audience to see them prove it. It was sad but it wasn't something Jason hadn't seen a million times before. After all he did slum it around with gangbangers most of his off time.

King: wow...

Jason pouted his lip and frowned sagging his head low.

King: so... i guess this means you don't think i'm cool huh?

Jason looked down at the ground with sad eyes then he looked back up with a trembling lip

King: that's a shame i was looking really looking forward to hearing how cool it must have been to be around back in world war 2 back when anyone really cared what you had to say.

Jason face returned to normal. You can tell in his eyes that he was getting a bit tired of people getting in his business for no reason. Though even he had to admit that he had painted a pretty big target on his back. It was natural for people to come swinging.

King: No but seriously, whoever you are. I am sure you was really cool and that you were a big shot around this company back before it had any talent. I am sure you felt real proud of yourself. And i am sure people told you over and over again how amazing you were and how you were the greatest and blah blah blah blah balh blah blah blah. Do you want a **** cookie? Would you like me to be impressed? I don't even know your name. This is the first time i have ever met you and i pray it's the last because within the...

Jason looks down at his watch.

King: Five minutes you've existed in my universe you have done nothing but put me to sleep. Which i guess probably worked out well for you back in the day during all your matches. But you know what? game recognizes game. So because i am sure you were real hot **** back in the roaring twenties or wherever the hell you came from i am going to give you your props because you seem like you really need it.

Jason takes a step closer to the old man and claps his hands together slowly

clap

clap

clap

King: Congratulations. aren't you just damn special. You must really matter, whatever your name is. Oh please give me your seal of approval so i can continue winning...cuz without your help i don't think i could possibly manage it. oh but before you do that, and i really can't stress this enough, I think i speak for everyone else on planet when i say...shut the hell up, crawl into the history books where you belong and stop bothering the people who matter. Real Talk, You're embarrassing yourself.

Jason turns around and looks back at Trine. He sighs and then speaks.

King: I can see you have your hands full here and i think i have had all the corn maze fun i can stomach for one day. I'll be contacting you soon. Have fun with Father time and Jack Sparrow.

Jason King began to walk away from the group, pushing Tony Mann to the side as he passed. He didn't turn back and but he waved his hand like he was wrapping up a movement in the orchestra and then put his index finger up and spoke without turning.

King: Your daddy is very lucky i didn't feel like making any orphans today. If i were i would remind him not to speak to his betters that way in the future, it's not smart for a man his age. trust me when i say this, the foster system can be a real ****. i don't think anyone wants that for you.

With that Jason waved goodbye and turned the corner into a different section of the maze leaving the group behind.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 03:40:59 pm by Jason King » Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2015, 03:46:06 pm »

Tony moved back a step when Jason pushed him but managed to stand his ground. As faded from view Tony waited a few seconds and then stuck his tongue out in the direction Jason had left. Tony then brushed himself off and moved back to where he was standing before.

Tony:...butthead

Tony said under his breath
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2015, 12:09:58 am »

Boys. she thought to herself, before realizing it wasn't all that accurate with both Tony and Kalib not caught up in the peacock game, Wrestlers. 》 she corrected, Ah, wait, dammit...maybe it's just a personality thing...

Trine patted Tony on the shoulder, nobody wants to get ignored.

It had been a while since she'd seen Scott Carr, but at the moment he wasn't necessarily the focus of her attention. It took nearly all of her willpower not to melt into some sort of strange puddle version of her former self as she stared down at his daughter- instead she settled on what sounded like a quiet squeak of; "Oh my god, it's a wee baby Carr~"

She nodded, somewhat acknowledging the praise, but mostly trying not to scoop the small child up and have a fit. The blonde loved kids, they were the reason she enjoyed what the collective of WWG did (even if sometimes she wondered if it WWG was really all that kid friendly. Maybe they censored it on tv. Just a whole lot of beeps. A **** ton of beeps- unless you paid the monthly fee to have said beeps removed.)

When Carr had asked about an autograph, the blonde started to pat her jeans' pockets, never really having gotten used to the idea of carrying a pen around. Typically she'd just apologize and snap a picture with the fan, but this time she had a saving grace. Jason King held out the sharpie for her to take and she thanked him, dropping down to knee in order to get down to the little girls level. When he mentioned having something he needed to say Trine raised both eyebrows, looking up to the Psycho Championship. Well, that had her more than a little curious.

She signed the bottom of the Trine Larsen shirt with a smile;
"Thanks for being my biggest little fan!
      Smiley Trine Larsen"

While the two wrestlers went back and forth Trine had started picking up some stones and doodling little faces on them to try and keep Adelaide occupied. She wiped a stone off on the cuff of her hoodie, nothing a tide stick couldn't handle, it was better than ruining Jason's sharpie marker. This one had two dots for eyes and eyebrows- one low and one raised high.

"...And that is "The Rock"....and this is..." she took a handful of the popcorn offered, she'd been in the maze a while- who knew the next time she'd get to eat, " bROCK Lessnaaarrr." she imitated the roar of the crowd, pushing the two rocks together, "suplex city, bi-uuuuuuddy. Suplex city, Buddy!"

Jason King sighed and caught her attention away from the rock wrestling match that had been going down in the tiny square she'd drawn in the dirt. She blinked, unsure for a moment how he'd be contacting her, or where to check so she didn't miss a message on accident- but then realized if King wanted your attention he'd more than likely get it. As he started to walk she'd gotten to her feet, putting the cap on the marker he'd offered.

"Wait, you forgot your," he turned the corner, "...sharpie..."

She couldn't help, but smile looking over to Tony as he grumbled under his breath. Trine was sure Jason had pissed off enough people to have been called a number of things in his lifetime, but butthead might have been a first.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 01:42:08 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #52 on: October 15, 2015, 02:11:46 am »

Carr jerks and startles awake from the standing coma induced by Jason's pseudo self important rant.

Carr: HUH!? What? Sorry I must have dozed off there while he was machine gunning recycled insults.  WHEW!  Refreshing nap though.... why didn't I ever think to just doze off when Spider started talking?  I mean they're virtually the same person.

Kalib smirks at Carr, he out of all of them knew Carr the best, and he knew that he wasn't too old to be the man this company exalted for years.  Adelaide walks back to her daddy's side with her little belly button exposed as she stretches out the bottom of her shirt to show him the autograph.  Carr smiles at her warmly and tousles her hair.

Carr: So what say you, little champ?  Do we show these folks the way out of this maze and Daddy can buy a couple rounds of Cider?  You can get your ring-dolls out of the car and show Trine what she looks like at five inches tall in plastic?   Tony, Trine, Kalib.... drinks are on me and this place sells cider of the warm apple AND alcoholic varieties.  I'm DD'ing it today since I have some precious cargo.  But unlike all of you.... I can see over the shorter patches of corn - so we can jet if you like and turn this dreary day around a bit.

Adelaide runs up to Trine and thrusts her tiny hand into Trine's palm.

Adelaide Carr: Ready Daddy!  Go Trine Go!  Addy loves Apples!

Almost like a two wheel burn out Adelaide starts stomping her feet imagining she's building up enough speed to pull Trine along with her.
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

The Losers

« Reply #53 on: October 15, 2015, 02:32:38 am »

Tony: yeah he is so much like Spider

Tony smiled and nodded although he had no idea who this spider was but he figured he was another wrestler that must have been some kinda jerk. Tony wasn't really sure about this older man and his cute little kid. He seemed ok, oddly combative, and his "fake sleeping bit" was kinda off the mark especially after Jason King had just mentioned him putting people to sleep but comedy wasn't really for everybody and that King guy was an ****. So anyone who wanted to stick to him was good in Tony's book.

Tony perked up at the mention of free drinks. Any misgivings he had about this stranger went away and now he did what Tony always did, assumed this dude was the coolest.

Tony: Yo  I'm down to clown. I mean I was gather grains for the winter before I ran into Trine and Rayven...and Jason King and then The Wretched Nobody and then this girl with The Wretched Nobody  and then you cool pirate guy  and the you....

Tony was sure he had seen this man's face before but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.

Tony: bro.

He decided on that.

Tony: but I am sure this ain't going on anywhere and the shows mother leaving the state so I'll just come back another time. I say we party up to or around a PGA level.

Tony smiled and gave a little finger gun to the little girl holding Trine's hand
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #54 on: October 15, 2015, 03:18:20 am »

Carr knuckle bumps Tony with a smile.  By now Adelaide is facing Trine pulling her hand with all her tiny might trying desperately to make the world champion budge an inch at all.

Carr: Good on ya... a man after my own heart.  Kalib... you in?  Because it doesn't look like Trine is getting a chance to say anything besides Yes.  Tony, trust me... I didn't go into semi-retirement because I am too old, irrelevant, or incapable.  I wanted to watch my daughter grow up and you know exactly how impossible that could be with the heavy travel schedule WWG has. 

I don't say a lot with much humility - basically because I have earned the right to... but I'm one of the best this business ever had - and if we're counting wins and title reigns as if they mean anything in this business - I am THE Best WWG has ever had.  I'm also the guy who came up with the entire concept of the reboot, and the titles as they are now so guys like you didn't wind up with guys like me overshadowing you.... because you all deserve your fair chance to shine and I don't think you lot need the uphill, hard road I took.  I beat every legend who came before me and I've defeated every person who tried to hunt my head as a trophy.  I just wanted to see young talent succeed on their own merits and capabilities.  Some free advice - get to know your history in this federation and you won't find yourself as likely to repeat the mistakes others have made that break them.

I have watched you and your partner perform.... quite honestly in the current landscape, if I had to go to war with a tag team by my side you two would be a top choice. If you guys are willing - I really wouldn't mind sharing some tips and tricks I learned in my twenty plus years.  I also wouldn't mind learning a new trivk or two like I have seen you both pull off in the ring.  Because I may not be main eventing every live show like I did for years.... but you just never do know when some fool needs to be reminded of his place in the food chain.

As far as Grace and her freak are concerned.... well... I brought them here under the legend's initiative - and I regret nothing in my career more.  He has the potential to be a great competitor..... her though?  She's a lot of big talk and theatrics.  I can'ttake anything away from her ability to turn talent into title holders, but I just don't like her style.  She's sneaky and manipulative - I've always prided myself on being honest and straight forward; especially when people don't want to hear the truth.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 03:20:48 am by Carr » Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Trine Larsen

« Reply #55 on: October 15, 2015, 05:28:02 am »

The blonde took a moment to tuck the sharpie marker into her back pocket, it wasn't like she'd never run into him again- they did work for the same company. She chose to just stay out of whatever that situation was. It was far too much machismo (for her at least)- something she noticed was a typical sort of thing in the business, but it just wasn't anything she wanted to be a part of. It always just came off mean.

Trine's eyebrows lifted, she had no idea they even made apple cider alcoholic, it was similar to how she didn't think eggnog was ever non-alcoholic. She knew now after a high school aged Trine Larsen nearly through a fit about under age drinking at a christmas party- how their brains were still growing, being drunk was just your brain dehydrating, and seriously eggnog tastes like crap anyway. Yeah, it took a couple years to live that down. Her brothers still bring it up every once in awhile.

The blonde looked down to Adelaide, placing a hand over her own heart as she started to move along with the pull. Ohmygodsheissocuteiamgoingtodie.

"I don't think I have much of a choice," she laughed, "lead the way tall man!"

Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #56 on: October 15, 2015, 11:07:26 am »

Tony smiled and shrugged. The guy seemed to talk about himself a lot but it was pro wrestling and you didn't really get into this business by being humble.

Tony: Sure dude that could fun.

He was at first proud at the tag team comment. Then he was a little sad.

Tony: um you'd have to convince Ken...Kid Genius. He's still kinda...miffed.

Tony tried his best to make eye contact with Trine. Tony had tried his best to ignore the elephant in the room but it was kinda hard with it sitting on his chest right now. He scratched the back of his head and tried to smile again.

Tony: But hey i mean i am sure you got a lot of cool moves and whatnot so i'd be down to pick up a few things. Might as well get better ya know?

Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #57 on: October 17, 2015, 02:40:32 am »

[ OOC; So, I wasn't sure what to do with this. Did Carr want to do a scene change? Or is had this one kinda lost steam? I'm down with whoever starting another one for this week. Jim started one, but it is still around the corn maze. So, there is always that option too!

Just didn't want to leave people hanging without a reason! Smiley ]
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: