Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 06:12:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

PLOT TWIST: The progressive and surely confusing roleplay game!

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PLOT TWIST: The progressive and surely confusing roleplay game!  (Read 4969 times)
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Badges: (View All)
Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #525 on: July 23, 2016, 11:57:56 pm »

The little girl shrugged.

"Mr. Buttons told me"

She said without any fan fair.

"We're not allowed to watch wrestling but Mr.Buttons knows all about it anyway. He told me you were a nice lady"

Jason shifted from his spot on the bed and cast his eyes on the bear in the girls hands. It was a dirty old thing that a single eye made of a black button. It's stitches were holding together by what looked like 80% luck and 20% dirt. Jason could tell by the look on Trine's face that she had no idea who this girl was. Jason would have thought her a fan had she been any older but she looked like she was 6 years old at the very oldest. The little girl pointed back behind her towards the door of the room.

"I was in her room."

As she said this Jason's mind snapped back to the only room he hand't checked. The little girls room, the girl in all the pictures. Jason began the process of kicking himself for showing any kind of weakness for the situation at hand. The little girl in front of them leaned closer to them as if she was telling a secret.

"...She was a hungry. but she's all stuck to the bed. She really wanted to get you but her mouth was all funny. Bobby helped me into the window and then she wanted to get me but Bobby made her go to sleep."

She kicked at the carpet before looking back at Trine, her eyes seeming a bit more awake than they had been earlier.

"Can have some cereal now Miss Larsen?"

She tilted her head in the direction of her occupied hand and then looked back towards Trine with a hurt look on her face.

"Mr. Buttons says you want to run away!" The little one grabbed the teddy bear in both hands and held it out in front of her. She turned to Jason and her eyes narrowed. "You......you are a meany"

Jason had no idea how to respond to this personal attack. He looked around for something to cover himself with. At some point his own boxers had floated into the bathroom and now Jason was realizing just how uncomfortable the whole situation was getting. The fact that a random child just gave him the sort of look that only people who have known you for years can accomplish it was safe to say that Jason no longer wanted to be naked.

King: um...Trine why don't you give her the cereal.

Jason spoke evenly as the little girls attention fell back to the dirty bear she held in her hands. He was wrestling on what he was going to do, what either of them were going to do. He figured that he could slam her against the wall or at least keep her pinned down until they could do another sweep of the house and get some answers. However then the little girl spun around and pointed towards Jason with a anger and fear.

"Mr. Button said that he is gonna hurt me!"

King: Wha-

But before Jason could finish his confused thought he was thrown from the bed and sent crashing through the window in the bed room. Had Jason not been dense he would have probably cut himself to ribbons as the swirling of the blinds surrounded him and cut off everything he could see. The force had been so sudden and so hard that it had knocked the wind out of him for a moment. But as he flew past the curtains he saw something truly horrifying.

Jason was falling into a sea of Infected. The road that split the town homes on both sides was backed shoulder to shoulder with the shuffling sounds of the  hundreds and thousands of infected in the streets. Their heads snapped towards his direction as he fell and simultaneously there was a chorus of moans. It soured the night and echoed in the empty world. Jason fell on top of a few infected and crashed into the ground. Jason couldn't believe he had slept through so many infected but their footsteps just sounded like white noise or a passing river. That was inside the house though. Now they were moaning, their hands reaching their teeth clicking.

They descended on Jason like a swarm.

"Good Bobby"
The little girl said in a direction where no one was standing. Then she turned back towards Trine. She let the bear return to one hand and used the now free hand to reach out palm up towards Trine. "Can i have some cereal now? please?"

Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #526 on: July 24, 2016, 10:42:38 am »

Everything had happened so quickly. Just as thoughts passed through her mind the little girl at the side of the bed declared them out loud. She looked hurt that Trine would have wanted to run and a sharp pain of guilt shot through her chest. It was a little unnerving; a little girl showing up out of nowhere talking to a bear that somehow knew more than a six year old ever could without a single word passing between them. But she was still just a little girl.

Trine tried to find a way to correct her train of thought even if her body continued to scream run. When the the little girl pointed to the room that Trine had seen with all of the scribbled drawings taped to the front of the door, both of her eyebrows rose.

.....what? she looked to Jason wide eyed and confused. He said he’d checked all of upstairs. That there was only one body...that he took care of. Had he...left the infected little girl in that room?  Was that what meant by he took care of it?! And at some point this one crawled her way in?

Bobby had helped her in- which eased her mind a little. It meant that this little girl hadn’t miraculously scaled a two story house on her own. She relaxed a little the mystery of what this girl was capable of starting to point to her being a little more normal. Maybe she was just a G.E.M. Or somehow the bear was, but it just came off as creepy. Then again….where was Bobby?

The blonde had stepped forward from the wall when the little girl turned to Jason effectively managing to leave him dumbfounded with a simple insult. If only the locker room had thought to just call him a meany the king of the mic might never have been born. She froze, however, when she noticed Jason shift on the bed in the slightest. He’d had nothing on (something she’d been very aware of when she woke up pressed against him) which concerned her for a moment.

”Mr.Buttons said that he’s gonna hurt me!”

Trine looked to Jason in absolute shock. He was the most powerful G.E.M she’d ever encountered and the idea of him using that power on a hungry, little girl, no matter how truly unsettling she had been was horrifying.

And then he’d been sent through the window.

”JASON!!!!”

The little girl had praised Bobby and without moving Trine looked in the direction she’d been speaking to find no one there. Her eyes went wide and looked back to the girl with her hand outstretched.

Trine shifted, quickly placing the box of cereal into the girl's hand in hopes of buying herself sometime to check on Jason without having whoever Bobby was attack her as well. She ran to the window just in time to see the swarm of infected decend on him. The entire street was full of the undead she had to do something fast.

She wrapped her fingers around the lip of the now shattered window, and pulled it up before digging her fingers into the filthy track of the window and using that dirt to collect more that had clung to the side of the house. One good thing about a nuclear explosion was it kicked up a lot of dirt and dust which she could use. The trail hit the ground and she focused all of her energy on creating a barrier to encircle Jason. She saw a few of the surrounding infected blown back, or lost limbs as the dirt shot straight up, but she couldn’t see much else.

Trine had no idea if she’d been fast enough or if Jason had needed the help at all, but she hadn’t been thinking.

”Please…” she didn’t know who she should have been talking to, the girl, the bear, or Bobby wherever he was- but she settled on the girl, ”don’t throw people out of windows.”

She rolled her eyes at herself, still too focused on the spot where Jason had landed to look back at the girl, and waited to see him lift himself up with baited breath.

That was the only thing she could think to say? Like that would stop whoever or whatever had thrown out Jason from tossing her down as well. Or worse sending Jason for another impromptu ride if he came back unharmed. It was bad enough his leg was in such bad shapr and now he'd ben thrown through a window into a sea of infected. He was the most powerful G.E.M she'd ever seen, but luck hadn't been on his side the two days.

Please be okay, please be okay, come on, come on, Jason.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 10:43:26 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: