Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 07:01:09 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

PLOT TWIST: The progressive and surely confusing roleplay game!

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PLOT TWIST: The progressive and surely confusing roleplay game!  (Read 4967 times)
Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #375 on: June 25, 2016, 02:10:57 pm »

”Oh, I didn’t think you could move stuff when you’re all phase-y” She looked down at the hand as he pulled it out of her chest, the squirming sensation in its wake just her mind demanding that she feel something despite the fact Jason’s power barely felt like anything at all.

Her eyes were still wide from the awe that had started to sink in when she looked back up from the hand to Jason. There was no doubting that he had been the most powerful G.E.M she had ever seen, but there were times when it really was quite obvious that someone with his range of abilities could just pancake any of them on the drop of a dime- or reach into their chests in a less friendly way. This had been one of those moments and there weren’t words for a brief span of time.

All this time they’d been working beside one another, but never really together. Even in the office building it was still somewhat separated, but there was a constant reoccurrence of one of them being strong when the other couldn’t be. There was an interesting sort of give and take between them. They didn’t need each other. Jason was the kind of person that would always find a way on his own and Trine was so stubborn she’d find a way, but together it was...different.

”Alright, let’s go before any of the infected wandering around find their way over here,” she shook her herself out of it, feeling the vibrations of the earth beneath her feet, and looking back to the fence line where she’d seen the man who’s taken a shovel to the head, ”Kay.”

Trine stepped back to duck underneath Jason’s arm as a crutch until they could hopefully find something better indoors, before stepping out from the downed tree house and making her way to the back door, stepping as quietly as she could. She grabbed the doorknob, but it had been stiff- locked from the inside. She looked to Jason with a grin.

”Got this Kitty Pryde?”
Report Spam   Logged
Jason King

Wrestler: Jason King
Hometown: Bronx New York
Weight: 189 lbs
Height: 5'10
Finishers: Act of God/AOG & Shut Up and Die
W/L/D Record: You're asking the wrong question...

Who's afraid of the Big Black Wolf....

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #376 on: June 25, 2016, 09:26:37 pm »

He nodded before the blonde haired champion ducked underneath his arm and lifted his supernaturaly light body. Together they moved across the backyard. Both he and Trine shot glances around to make sure they were not spotted during their time out in the open.

Jasond really needed to rest. He didnt have a lot of energy left in him and he could tell by looking at Trine that she too was on her last legs.

They got to the door and Trine had said something.

King: What?

He looked at the girl for a moment with a puzzled look in his face. She had called him a name that sounded like a stripper or something. The way she said it combined with the look on her face let Jason know she was trying to be funny but he didnt get the joke.

Report Spam   Logged

World Heavyweight Champion x1
Psycho Champion x2 (Last One to hold It)
JerseyBoys
Rookie

Wrestler: Giuseppe Stasi and Salvatore Santaniello
Height: Taller and Smaller
Finishers: The Pokin'

Finishin' fools like Sub Zero

Karma 100 Posts Apple User Level 4 50 Posts Karma Bad 10 Posts Karma Good Level 3 Avatar Search Signature Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #377 on: June 25, 2016, 09:33:45 pm »

Hold up.

I’m sorry, did this dude’s face just **** knit itself back together. Like some greasy, funky headed version of Wolverine or some ****?

Better yet; was his ass dead two seconds ago before he started hitting the deck and flopping like a fish. Aye, aye captain?

Did this moppy headed motherfucker just get shot….a second. Friggin. Time. And just keep talking about it like he was having a **** tickle fight with this maniac?

Yeah?

Okay. Alrihghty. Just checkin’ cause-

Joey:
JA-HEE-ZUS, MARY AND JOSEPH WHAT THE FFFFFF- Nope. Nope.I am done with this ****. fuckin’ done....Done!done.donedone!
Giuseppe had thrown his hands straight up into the air, but now they were just sittind ontop of his head- pushing his haphazard top knot off to the side. He kept walking in circles, I can’t handle these freaks. And they’re everywhere! where did all the normal people go?

Joey started to walk away, but had been stopped when he stepped straight into Sal and KG (considering he was holding him and eveything) The big guy looked paniced until he’d seen Giuseppe, having assumed if that group was going to just shoot somebody it would have been him.

Now he just looked confused and relieved all at the same time. He looked up from his friend to find some bleedy looking dude move about the ship- and then more people started to come up onto the deck.

Sal:
“ ‘Seppe what tha **** is goin’ on?”

Joey:
“These friggin’ freaks are out there killin’ eachother. Coming back to life and ****. And I can’t handle this. We’re leavin’.

Joey moved to step around Sal, but his big friend side stepped to get back in his way again.

Sal:
“And do what? Wander inta tha woods with an unconcious dude and nothin’ to our names?”

Joey:
“Just drop him. Who the hell cares?! One less a dese abominations runnin’ around fuckin’ offin’ eachother.”

Sal shot him a look, subconciously holding the guy in his arms a little tighter. Giuseppe rolled his eyes and pointed past Salvatore at Tony.

Joey:
“Leave ‘em with Rubix Cube and be done with it. You can handle dat right?”
he looked past is friend to Tony.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 09:34:05 pm by JerseyBoys » Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #378 on: June 25, 2016, 09:44:33 pm »

Trine blinked, before her face went red and she looked around the yard a second time. It was still clear, but she no longer had a visual on the infected behind the fence which sent paranoia straight into her chest. That and the parimeter of what she could feel through the ground had started to shrink.

”Uh nothing- nevermind.” it came out as half a cough, ”Just being weird. The...the door is locked...so…”

Blue eyes looked back at Jason and down to his hand, before she nodded her head towards the door.

Report Spam   Logged
Jason King

Search Karma Bad Level 5 One year Anniversary Windows User Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Poll Voter Linux User Mobile User 50 Posts Level 3 Karma 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #379 on: June 27, 2016, 08:21:17 am »

Jason let out a little breath out through his nose as he turned his head from Trine and looked at the door. It was at the these moments where he saw how Trine and the speedbug got along so well.

But then he saw the door and stopped for a second.

King: ****....

He said as softly as he could placing his hand against the door. It was solid wood, not heavy oak or anything, but still wood none the less. Jason's density control powers didn't work on wood for some reason. He had never really bothered of figuring out why that was see as he lived in the city and most things around him were brick, steel, and cement. However in the last couple of hours that lack of investigation seemed to really come back to bite him in the ass. Whatever had **** up his leg was wood and now he in the burbs where apparently they had wooden doors as opposed to nice solid steel ones like where he lived.

King: plan B

Jason said in a hushed tone. Looking up to the a window towards what looked to be a second floor.

King: I'm gonna have to go from the window and come back down to let you in...

He tried the lock once just to make sure it wasn't opened and neither of them had bothered to check. When he found that it was locked he was happy because that means chances of stuff inside still being there was high...however...he hadn't seen the front of the house so he dialed back is hopefulness

King: It shouldn't take long.

Jason said letting gravity slip off him and rising up into the air. It was a jerky movement upward as his power levels were still pretty weak but he managed to get to the second floor window and slip through the glass like it wasn't even there.

Shine: **** Man stop shooting!! You trying to throw a **** zombie parade!?

The end of civilization as they knew it had certainly improved on Teddy's reasoning skills Simon noticed.

Tech: He's right...

Simon said looking at The Man in Black who had not looked away from Danny Bannon's slowly healing and continually bleeding form.

Tech: Any ambulatory infected for miles are already heading in this direction. Firing your gun is not only seemingly ineffective but only pin pointing our location. So, either kill him effectively or cease this particular course of action.

The Man In Black gave no indication on his face of changing. He put his pistol away which seemed to be more of a symbolic gesture as 4 of his clones pointed weapons toward the ship. Simon turned his head to see the smaller stranger start to have a melt down. He could understand the mans predicament. Before the infect outbreak none mutated humans were already to begin to feel absolute. They were weaker, slower, and had far less abilities then their G.E.M. counter parts. When you figure how powerful whatever this infection was and how quickly it spread it stood to reason that the majority of people able to defend themselves would be those with abilities that made more than humans in the first place. While at the very least his friend was an impressive physical specimen the loud mouth one was, as far as Simon gathered, genetically ill-suited to survive the coming world.  Simon did not mind letting him go now that they had Rayven in tow. He could even spare the large stranger if he had too.
Report Spam   Logged

The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #380 on: June 27, 2016, 09:29:33 am »

Tony: WHA-

Tony had managed to get like spit out half an expression of shock as the man in the pink robe was blasted into next week. This one didn't feel the same as the drunks from earlier. This was wrong and scary and made Tony realize that whatever this official was he wanted NOTHING to do with it. Hot chick not withstanding this seemed like a disaster waiting to happen. The man with a bunch of copies of himself seemed like he was down to just start breaking bones and putting holes in anyone who looked at him funny and Tony had a way of looking at everyone funny. The guy with the cool hair was going nuts and Tony felt like that was the appropriate response.

Tony: So yeah..um it's been like suuuper fun and all but...oh would you look at the time! it's Tony does not want to get shot o'clock soooooo i'm just gonna...

Tony started to take a step away from the two guys from Jersey when suddenly the guy in the pink robe started getting up and...talking.

Tony had seen some G.E.M.s in his day. His parents had for the most part kept his abilities a secret and told him to do the same. For the most part he did too. In his whole school there were only 4 G.E.Ms. Two of them moved away, One was a teacher who was "let go" due to budget cuts, and Hannah Nickles had killed herself the night before Jr. prom when she found out she was one. The world hadn't yet got on the " G.E.M.s are people too" bandwagon yet and Tony couldn't really blame them.

However seeing that man in the pink robe knit his head back together over a stream of blood was enough to make Tony want to run and vomit all at the same time. He jumped again as The man in the black started shooting a second time. The guy still wouldn't go down. Tony turned away. Yep it was time to leave. Then he heard something

Tony: um i'm sorry leave him with who?

the guy with the hair was looking at him.

Tony: I don't even know this guy! and you guys seem to be the crazy ones here. i just woke up being carried by a large black man through the forrest...ok while that sounds crazy it what happened so...no thanks on your weird knock hot girls and shot gay dudes party. thanks for the roofie invite though...

Tony started to back away from the group.

Tony: Just a note for next time though...it's a little strong you know. Maybe a nice evite card or anything that doesn't make you black out in an airport. just a thought no pressure.
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #381 on: June 27, 2016, 10:49:04 am »

She finally begin to stir and opened her eyes, glancing around.

"Where are we?  What's going on?  Who's that guy?"

Her sweeping gaze then fell to Tony Mann, and half-open eyes narrowed even further.

"And he's still here..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #382 on: June 27, 2016, 02:12:56 pm »

Tony turned his head at the stirrings of the bay dropped across the shoulder of mr. ****-****-up. He felt bad for her as she had a bruise on the front of her head from where the dude had laid her out. Something he was still pretty pissed about just because...even though she punched him in the face and he was still also pretty pissed about that....she it didn't really seem right to knock her out like that.

Tony: Oh don't worry i was not planning on staying

Tony waved his hand in the general direction of the group

Tony: This whole...Ike and Chris Brown party looks fun and all but it might be a too much for me so i'm gonna bounce.

Tony turned around but stopped when he saw a little ways away about 25 to 40 drunk people shuffling their direction in the distance. He wasn't scared...but he knew...like how a baby duck knows that the sound of a hawk is bad even before ever seeing one...that these drunks were not a good sign.

Tony: um....dudes?
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Danny Bannon
Newbe

Wrestler: Danny Bannon
Hometown: Carrickfergus, Northern Ireland
Weight: 16 Stone
Height: 6'4
Finishers: TCB/Taking Care of Business & Blackout

Level 3 10 Posts Karma Signature Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #383 on: June 27, 2016, 02:25:22 pm »

Danny Bannon held his stomach. He could feel his intestines slipping between his fingers as they slowly began moving back into their correct places. The robe was thick red with blood now and he could see it was a lot as his eye finally returned to normal. He pushed himself to a standing position using the wall of the boat for help.

DB: This....was a really nice robe mate...i think you owe me a new one.

He said with a deep breath in through his teeth.

Carlos backed away from Danny into Rory Winters and Anna. He looked as if he wanted to scream, cry, and vomit all at the same horrible time. He looked down at his hands and then ran inside the river boat and the sound of wrenching could be heard from inside.

Anna: I'll....check on him...

She said softly but still not quite taking her eyes off Danny until she was inside. Rory Winters looked back and forth between his best friend and the group of heavily armed would be murderers below him.

Winters: What is it that you people want exactly?!

Rory had spoken before he had time to think and then quickly added

Winter: because we don't want any more trouble than there's already been.

Behind the glasses his eyes touched on each gun he saw and a cold chill ran down his side. Danny rolled his neck and took a step forward, still holding in his stomach from the gun shot.

DB: You ok love?

Danny called down to the woman who was seeming to wake from whatever had happened to her. Winters smacked at his arm  but he ignored it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 02:27:50 pm by Danny Bannon » Report Spam   Logged

JerseyBoys
Rookie

Karma 100 Posts Apple User Level 4 50 Posts Karma Bad 10 Posts Karma Good Level 3 Avatar Search Signature Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #384 on: June 28, 2016, 01:44:30 am »

Joey:
“Wha- you think we fuckin’ know dis dude!?”

Sal:
“It’s Ken Mason…”

Joey:
“What? Get outta here. The Ridiculouness guy?”

Sal:
”Yeah, man.”

Giuseppe leaned in to get a closer look at Kid’s face, before his eyebrows raised.

Joey:
”Oh, ****...no kiddin’!”
he looked to Tony, ”See! He’s fuckin’ famous. You know him. All yours!”

The smaller man held his arms out as if he were presenting Tony Mann with some kind of generous offering instead of a hundred and something pounds of unconscious weight to lug around. Salvatore hadn’t moved- Joey elbowed him.

Joey:
”Bro. Give him. The friggin’. Mountain Dew Dude. So we can get tha hell outta here please?

Rayven stirred and as soon as she started to speak Joey’s head whipped around so fast Salvatore jumped a little- worried that he’d somehow unintentionally snap his own neck. Giuseppe’s face lit up.

Joey:
“Sweetpea! Ya made it!”

Tony:
“Um….dudes?”

Joey turned back around to see the crowd of infected shuffling their way and his face dropped again.

”....oh….this is bad….”

Sal looked over to the man in the bloody robe, then to the group that seemed to roll with the Man in Black, and then to Tony. They needed to get the hell out of here. There were no super powers for the two of them to fall back on and between the group of people on the boat, the group of people on the shore with them, and the group of infected at their backs he…

Well, he was kind of hoping the group of people on the boat could look past a few mending bullet holes…

In truth he could have cared less what happened to the group they were currently with. Everyone save for this big guy didn’t see me to care if he and Giuseppe continued to draw oxygen and the one guy was blowing holes in people. Then again...the big guy had taken nuke burns to the back after helping them escape that blast. He owed him his life, but…

Joey:
”Hey, uh! Listen me and my tall friend here don’t shoot people in tha head...and uh...well we ain’t real equipped to deal with tha **** storm comin’ so. I dunno. Maybe...if you can find it somewhere in ya...like wherever this lunatic’s friggin’ bullet is at….you could maybe let us join up with you folks?”
he looked to MIB ”No, offense or nothin’ just uh...I don’t regrow my face and you seem ta like blowin’ them off people so…”

Salvatore shot Joey a look and kicked him in the back of the knee sending him stumbling, before adjusting Kid.

Sal:
“Not tryin’ ta get all in ya space or nothin’ just. This guy is unconscious, dat ones confused, and we ain’t gonna make it through those infected like dis…I’m just-”

Joey:
“He made some stupid promise ta some blonde chick he don’t even know about keepin’ this dude safe- and I’m assuming that means this dude too,”
he jutted his thumb over at Tony, ”Sal is just too sweet fa this world. Poor guy has a heart of gold. He’s a real nice dude. You look like a real nice dude. Must be a thing about youse guys bein’ hom- Ow! Stop fuckin’ kickin’ me with ya big ass loafers bro!”

Sal:
”If you offend anybody right now I swear I will kick you stupid.”
he looked over to Tony, ”Listen. We don’t know any a youse. I gotta keep dis dude safe. If you still think dis is some weird fuckin’ rookie party you’re gonna get ya self killed out there. Just stay with us.”

Report Spam   Logged

Jason King

« Reply #385 on: June 28, 2016, 03:59:34 am »

Simon looked over his shoulder and saw the slowly encroaching horde moving towards them all. It was about 50 or 60 of them at this point. It didn't look like any of them were G.E.M.s at least not in any way that would cause them to move any faster than a normal infected. More than a few of them had deep blistering burns on their bodies.

The Man in black seemed to notice this two as a few of his heads turned in that direction. On the other side of the river a few dozen of them were coming towards the raging black water. Simon figured it wouldn't take more than 4 minutes for the mass to be on them if they continued at this speed. He looked back up at the boat. He didn't know to scope of Danny's regenerative abilities but he figured even with their superior numbers it would take more time to fight him and his other members than it would to work out something like a truce. They needed to get on the boat and away from the horde. It was at this moment where he really wished Jason was here again. He could have dealt with them without even thinking and they could have been on their way but now because they were so lacking in raw power their plans would have to be more...tactical.

Tech: Listen...There is a horde approaching from, at the very least, 40 mile radius. Some might be genetically enchanted. Now you see that we are not above using force and although you might be able to withstand for a time your friends are most likely not as resistant. 

He said this not as a threat but more as a fact.

Tech: we have the numbers take this river boat by force. However we also have several injured and i am not confident we could depose of you and your friends before the horde reaches our location. So i propose this logical compromise. You let us on the ship without a fight and once we are free from danger you can leave us or we can leave you depending on which option makes the most sense for continued survival.

Simon knew full well that once they were safe from danger and members of their group were healed they would dispose of Danny Bannon and his friends if need be but this was not the time to discuss that.

Tech: If you would like for us to make a consession of force we would be willing to leave behind those four.

Simon pointed back at the two strangers and then the two men that had called themselves The Losers.
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #386 on: June 28, 2016, 06:32:20 am »

Squriming out of the grasp of whoever had been carrying her and coming to stand on her own two feet again, she glanced to Danny and gave a wink in response to his question.  She then turned to Joey, who seemed pleased as punch that she'd recovered.

"Of course I made it.  You can't kill me that easily."

She then followed the direction of everyone's gaze to the encroaching horde coming from behind them.  She cracked her knuckles, and then her neck.

"Lucky you, that nap was just what I needed to get my energy back..."

She flicked a hand in the direction of the horde, and a semi-circle of fire sprouted up between the two groups' locations.  She shrugged and turned back to the group.

"That'll kill off any of them that try to come through.  Unless they're a GEM or something."

She then narrowed her eyes to Tech at the mention of leaving behind Joey, Sal, and The Losers.

"If you leave them behind, you're leaving me behind too.  Think very carefully about that..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Trine Larsen

« Reply #387 on: June 28, 2016, 08:56:11 am »

Trine nodded as Jason lifted from the ground, before moving to the small kitchen window a few feet to the left. It would have been too small for Jason to have fit through, but it was enough to get a good glimpse at the inside of the home. The kitchen had been in disarray. There were smashed plates, and silverware scattered about the floor and the white, marble, counters. The block of steak knives was missing a handful of knives, one of which had been in the stainless steel sink. As for the rest it was impossible to tell, but outside of that all of the cabinets had been closed- save for one that sat above the microwave. She squinted trying to get a better look at dark smudges over the hardware of the open cabinet.

Blood.

Blue eyes followed the haphazard streaks that littered that section of counter- as if someone had been bracing themselves with bloodied hands. She could see empty wrappers for gauze rolls and a filthy roll of athletic tape left discarded on the corner of the counter and across the floor. Further in she could see the dining room, the open floor plan of the house had helped to get a good read of the inside of the house, but she couldn’t see the front door or a large section of the living area thanks to the stairs from where she stood. A door to the left of the dinning room had something written on it in bright pink. She squinted, trying to focus her eyes enough to read it;

I’M SorrY I CouLDN’T DO IT had been scribbled in long, clumpy, drags of….something….it was hard to tell through the filthy glass and screen.

The blonde’s eyebrows lifted in quiet disbelief.

There was a low groan from behind her and Trine nearly threw her face straight into the glass of the window she’d jumped so violently. She resisted the urge to scream and turned on her heel coming face to face with the infected from earlier with the lopsided skull. The spot where his ear had once been had crusted over, chunks of dried black blood hung there like the charred bits of hamburger meat. His jaw had been dislocated, left to hang off to the side, bumping into his shoulder with every long drag of his foot. Both eyes were nothing, but clouded over balls of a creamed corn sort of yellow- staring right past her despite the fact he’d stayed on course as she stumbled backwards.

Trine looked to both sides of herself, finding nothing but useless trash that had gotten caught up against the side of the house. She remembered the top section of the fence had been broken and made a dash for it. There on the ground was a hand full of snapped off wooden planks of wood. She snatched up one of the planks keeping a careful distance, as she tried her best to aim for the infected’s nose. Every now and then it would fall open like some kind of grotesque flap, revealing the opening in the skull. A beat passed and he took a step, then another, and another. Just before raw, broken fingers grabbed the front of her shirt Trine thrust the plank of wood straight through the gruesome thing’s nasal passage and he fell still, before collapsing down to the semi-manicured lawn. She sighed and started back towards the back door of the house, chancing a glance up at the window Jason had disappeared into just in case.
Report Spam   Logged
JerseyBoys
Rookie

« Reply #388 on: June 29, 2016, 12:04:39 am »

As the robot started on his breakdown of the situation, Joey crossed his arms across his chest, and closed his eyes- nodding his head along with each point the guy made. Yeah, yeah this dude had it all down. Regeneration-X here would have to let them on the boat at this point. I mean, this guy has pretty much covered all of the bases. I mean...assuming the rest of the people on the boat weren’t a bunch of freaks too. That would just be his luck. Stuck in the middle of some kind of wacky super powered battle with the only normal **** guy left on this earth trying to be a hero. Saving some guy that didn’t do much for them other than act as a human shaped paper weight and a guy that made an omelette out of his brain.

Another point. Another nod.

Tech: If you would like for us to make a consession of force we would be willing to leave behind those four.

A nod.

….wait….

Joey:
“WHAT!? ARE YOU FRIGGIN’ KIDDIN’ ME!?”

Salvatore’s mouth dropped open- mostly because he could not believe how little tact this guy had. Seriously it was like he’d been raised by a freaking microwave!

Joey:
“You betta hoof your ass back onta tha yellow brick road and find ya self a heart, bro!

Rayven: "If you leave them behind, you're leaving me behind too.  Think very carefully about that..."

Giuseppe perked up, slid stepping sideways, before wrapping his arm around Rayven’s waist as if to make the point that this was a package deal. So, suck on that Robocop! Normally he wouldn’t like the idea of getting too close to one of those G.E.M types, but the fact that this broad could BBQ infected and also seemed to be the only one with their safety in mind- exceptions could be made.

Not to mention….look at this chick!

At the end of the world there wasn’t much reason to be real picky about the kind of female you got lay eyes on, but she was smoking even by ‘not end of the world’ standards.
Report Spam   Logged

Jason King

« Reply #389 on: June 29, 2016, 02:25:21 am »

The Man in Black let Rayven wiggle out of his grasp as he was far more focused on Danny Bannon to bother knocking her out again. She waved her hand and there was a large fire. Simon looked at it and then back her with an unimpressed face.

Tech: It takes 1-2 hours for a human body to be burnt to ash though i doubt you knew that seeing how that information was housed in a book. Even if we had that long, which we do not, there is nothing keeping those infected in the fire you have so impulsively created. All you have done is given us flaming infected to deal with. forgive me if i do not thank you.

Simon could see why her and Tony Mann got a long so well. Both seemed to share half a brain between them. To her credit some of the already burnt infected fell from their leg muscles begin burnt away but the majority of the horde still pushed their way through now with flaming out stretched arms. The loud one clung to her like a leech and The Man in Black raised an automatic rifle in their direction.

Logically they still needed Rayven. Her healing powers seemed to be a product of will power as well so they couldn't just beat it out of her. Simon didn't like this however because Rayven was an unstable, unintelligent, narcissistic, mild psychopath. Keeping her around was starting to be more trouble than it's worth. Simon thought fast, which was something he could do, and thought of a plan. He held a hand out to The Man in Black and spoke to Rayven without actually looking at her.

Tech:If you leave them and come with us right now Rayven. I promise you i will use every satellite i can to help you find Trine Larsen or more realistically the lack of Trine Larsen. Then after healing Weston you would be free to leave and retrieve whatever there is to retrieve.  It would shorten your time in a radiation hot zone exponentially and if Trine is alive, as you say, then with my help you will be able to get to her exact location faster and get her to safety. Unless that is no longer a concern of yours

Rayven above all else cared about Trine Larsen. Anyone with a two working eyes could see that, with the exception of Tony Mann who had not seemed to catch the obvious signs. On the other side of the river another group of Infected pushed stumbled and rolled out into the river beach. Some of them seemed newly infected as they were moving at a slow gallop as opposed to a shuffle. There was still bleeding wounds on their bodies. Also there was what looked to be a deer, black foamed mouth, fur falling out and covered in thick black veins. It shot past the rest of them and raced towards the group. There was another pop of gun fire as the deer was struck in the side by The Man in Black, it jerked back at the pressure of the bullet but it didn't seem to stop it. It picked up it's run again and another bullet caught it in the neck. the force twisted it's head but continued forward. The Man in Black picked a body with a better shot and then fired sending a bullet right through the infected deers skull. It feel to sand and rocks with a bloody thud.

Tech: Danny and Rayven you have 30 seconds to agree to our terms.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 36   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: