Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 10:08:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Marker Troubles

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marker Troubles  (Read 602 times)
Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« on: November 25, 2015, 10:53:30 am »

It had been weeks since Trine Larsen had run into a group of WWG’s finest in a corn maze. Despite the day having begun less than fabulously she had run into Rayven (which one could argue was still...not that great), Tony (which was great), saved from her own poor choices by Jason King (still undecided, but leaning towards not so great), Grace (just horrible.), Kalib (which was also great), Carr (always a pleasure), and her biggest, most adorable, fan. (Amazing) And when her biggest fan had asked for an autograph to Trine’s surprise it was Jason King that had saved the day by lending her a sharpie marker.

There were a few things that had weighed on her mind after that, just small nagging moments when the hustle and bustle of life as a professional wrestler seemed to slow down. It was always a quick, fleeting, curiosity when she was lacing up her boots, or stretching before a match; what had he wanted to ask her? And when was he going to take his sharpie back?

After last week's house show,however, it wasn’t anything akin to curiosity that weighed down on her. He’d attacked Tony Mann, someone she considered to be a friend, and while she had been undecided (which was a new feeling, considering until Jason arrived she was very black and white on the good/bad scale, but somehow he had managed to float somewhere in the grey in between.) he had all, but made up her mind in that moment.

Now, all she wanted to do was get the marker off her hands and try to find Tony.

The blonde ducked into an office at the center of one of the hallways that ran along the back of the venue, pushing the door open without so much as a knock.

”All I’m saying is I-” Hassan pulled the receiver away from his ear, annoyance clearly on his face as he looked to Trine, ”What?”

Trine reached into her back pocket, pulling out the marker she had been carrying with her on the off chance she ran into Jason King during the week, and dropped it on the desk.

”If you see King can you give that to him?”

”One moment please.” he mumbled into the phone, before putting the caller on hold, ”Uh. No. I can’t because ‘Talent Relations’ does not mean marker delivery boy. You’re not broken...for once...do it yourself.”

Trine frowned, picking up the marker anyway.

”I know bu-”
”Nope.”
”Can’t you jus-”
”Bye.”
”Maybe if y-”
”BUH-bye.”

She made a face, lifting her hands up at her side in defeat before turning to face the door, her shoulders slumping as she grabbed the door handle. Blue eyes shifted from the door handle to the marker, before she started to turn around again.

”It wouldn’t be s-”
”Out, Larsen!”

Trine abruptly turned back to face the door, pulled it open, and stepped out into the hallway- still half glaring down at the marker in her hand as if this was somehow all its fault.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 04:23:52 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 01:29:43 pm »

Tony man was feeling like crap...ok he was feeling lower than crap but he couldn't really think of a word to place where he was feeling on the scale so...crap would have to do for now. His arms had massive welts on them from where he had tried to block the multiple chair shots he had received, his whole body looked like a giant bruise, and he his knee kept making this weird clicking sound whenever he tried to sit or stand...which was new and painful.

The doctors had taped him up pretty good but he had told them to skip the crutches. If he was ever going to get back into the ring he had to start somewhere. He felt like a walking nerve and though he was very much used to quick sporadic movements he now walked much more gingerly than normal.

The Comedian turned the corner and saw none other than the world champion Trine Larsen standing there. He couldn't help but smile, which hurt his bruised and swollen face. It was nice to see her. She seemed to be looking into her palm and he saw that she was staring at a marker of some kind. He managed to limp in her direction, trying his best to not look as bad as he felt.

Tony: Hey there Trine. Is that a sharpie in your hand or are you just happy to see me?

Tony chuckled though the movement of his ribs made him squint a little in pain.
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 09:16:32 am »

Trine’s eyes lifted from the marker when she heard Tony’s voice. She laughed and had gone to hug him before she realized that was probably not the best idea given his physical state. He looked...awful. Metal folding chairs weren’t the most forgiving things to beaten with and it was clearly evident in the bruising that now peppered her friend's skin.

The smile she sported wavered a little as blue eyes traveled from his bruised face, to the defined welts that ran along his arms where he’d tried to block. It was strange seeing him like that and the slight squint he’d made from the pain only sank her heart an inch more.

Whenever she’d seen him Tony Mann was always smiling, or cracking jokes, and in a strange way that made him seem invincible- like nothing could touch him. He was still able to do those things, but the physical pain was lurking just behind them. He wasn’t untouchable. Jason King had done well to shatter that sentiment. Trine shook the thought before tucking the marker into her back pocket.

”Oh, that is not a marker, Mr . Mann.I’m just very happy to see you.” she joked, wiggling her eyebrows,”but on a serious note I’m glad to see you’re alright- well, you know...as alright as you could be…”

She paused, even ‘alright’ seemed like a stretch. He had a number done on him and in a small way seeing him wandering about on his own felt...well, sad.

”...How are you doing?”
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2015, 07:51:39 am »

Once again Tony smiled.

Tony: Well i am very happy to hear that.

Tony said with a wink that hurt his bruised face. He took a few strained steps closer to Trine. She asked him how he was doing which made a rock like weight hit his stomach. He had been doing his best to not think about his injuries. When he had skyped his parents he had done what he could to convince them that he looked a lot worse than he felt...but with his moms tears and his fury it was a hard sell. If other wrestlers were bringing it up it must have looked a lot worse.

Tony: yeah...well...

He didn't really know what to say. Tony was beginning to feel like the "other" around the WWG locker room. Kid Genius was getting all the matches, all the attention, all the glory. Tony had won them the titles and all he had to show for it was an ass kicking that would make a steven segal movie look tame.

Tony: It looks a lot worse than it feels

IT was a lie Tony had been telling more and more.

Tony: But if you feel like playing doctor don't let me stop you.

Tony gave a wink though there was no real conviction in his words. He was just happy that someone was talking to him at this point. He wanted to be the same Tony that he had always been but as his ribs seemed to ache just from small talk it seemed like a tall mountain to climb.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2015, 09:32:25 am »

Trine watched him in silence as he spoke, realizing they had more similarities than she’d originally taken into account. They were both fairly goofy, and it was one thing that he’d often take the words right out of her mouth in a majority of the situations- but the attempt at playing off the pain he undoubtedly felt was another instance. “Looks worse than it feels” was one of those classic lines to sort of downplay what was wrong in hope of moving past it. She knew what being in that situation was like and, in her case at least, the faster she moved on from it the better. It might have been a good bet that it was how Tony Mann dealt with things as well.

”I wouldn’t subject you to Dr. Trine Larsen” she laughed, before pausing, jutting her thumb over her shoulder, ”Hey, I was thinking of taking the C train into the city and go poke around if you wanted to come with. There’s some place where the servers sing or something? It sounded alright.”

Actually it sounded awesome. It was probably amazing. Beyond amazing. Plus it was a diner which meant rootbeer floats. So, she was pretty much sold on that fact alone.

”And there’s a deli everyone keeps saying is amazing...and….well, basically I’m probably just going to eat my weight in food...and make it up as I go…” ...and doing that alone seemed incredibly lame now that she thought about it.

It was a strange adjustment from having an overly eager best friend and sort of floating in the background, to losing that friend and being at the center of the entire company’s crosshairs.  As cliche as it sounded; it was a little lonely.

Blue eyes refocused back on Tony and for a moment she had to fight the instinct to just cocoon the guy in blanket on a couch and give him soup until he emerged a fully healed Tony...then again maybe that was just for sick people. Maybe some fresh air and a little adventure would be alright. They could always adjust their pace and take breaks when it was needed. No rush really- the city wasn’t going anywhere.

if you wanted to go, obviously...”
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2015, 11:45:16 am »

It was weird that the first thing he thought about was Kenny. I mean it wasn't SO weird when he took the time to think about it but as Trine suggested a city adventure his first thought was that he should probably call KG...However this seemed problimatic for a few reasons.
1- KG was mad still miffed at Tony for bailing on Trine when she was attacked by Rayven
2- Tony was a little miffed at KG for not coming to his rescue when Jason and his goons attacked
3- Tony had no idea where KG was
4- He had no idea if KG would even want to go.

Ok well Tony knew full well that KG would love to go on a city adventure with the heavy weight champion but Tony had yet to really air things out with his tag team partner yet. This was in fact the longest they had gone fighting...it was starting to feel strange.

Tony: That sounds like just what the doctor ordered.

Tony said before he could fully form his thoughts...Dang it this is why Ken did most of the thinking. Tony clapped his hands together, though the quick movement of his arms did not fill him with a warm fuzzy feeling.

Tony: I gotta say having the world heavyweight champ as my wing-woman will have to up my game by like 100%. Just try your best not to get blinded by your jealous rage.

Tony posed like a body builder. however all he managed to do was pull his body in such a way that his pain shot across his face. As quickly as he could Tony changed to a more comfortable position and rubbed the back of his neck slowly.

Tony: ok...we're gonna save that for the field.

Tony gave another smile as the pain began to subside.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 03:47:14 am »

As Tony struck his pose, Trine had lifted her hands as if to stop him, but it was too late. The pain had already been clearly displayed on his face.

”Yeah, probably best to save that for a special occasion,” she gave a small laugh, lightly patting him on the shoulder, ”And I can’t make any promises on that. I’m not accountable for my actions when in jealous rage mode.”

The blonde winked, before turning to start a walk for the exit of the venue, but paused. She still had the marker- which considering she now had somebody who could play look out for the men’s locker room wasn’t such a conundrum anymore.

”Actually, gimme one second. Got to drop something off. Kind of tired of carrying it around.”

Better to get rid of it while she had the chance. It worked out best this way: she could return the sharpie without ever needing to bother talking to King and then they could get on with their city adventure. All in all it would be a productive and surely an enjoyable day if she said so herself.

”Be right back and tthen it’s adventure time. I promise.” she smiled, giving a thumbs up, before picking up a jog to the locker rooms a few doors down.

She slowed down as she got to the set of plain, wood, doors labeled with printed sheet of paper- “Male Talent” “Female Talent”. The blonde bit her lip, looking from the door to the bulletin board that hung on the wall in between, but smiled when she saw the post it note pad set down on the folding table beneath it. Trine pulled the sharpie from her pocket, and neatly wrote “Jason King”, before wrapping the tab around the marker as a makeshift label

In one swift motion, she pulled the door to the men’s locker room open, caught sight of the corner of a bench, and tossed the marker in with a gentle underhand toss. Blue eyes shifted away, staring intently at the wall as she listened for the clatter that would signal a successful.landing.

clack!

”Sweet,” she silently celebrated, pumping a fist in the air, before picking up a run back to Tony.

She held an arm out, bent at the elbow, and smiled.

”Shall we?”
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 11:53:44 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2015, 07:17:24 pm »

Tony: Cool beans

Tony said as Trine had her way off to the locker rooms. To a more...less Tony person the fact that the world champion didn't have any bags or items to speak of would have made her statements odd. But Tony just smiled and took in the simple pleasures of watching Trine Larsen jog towards the locker room doors.

Trine pulled something from the board and wrote something down. Afterwards she took the marker, wrapped the message around it and threw it into, What Tony could only assume was, the empty guys locker room. Tony shrugged to himself figuring that there must be some kinda reason for this...or at least whatever she wrote down must have been a very important floor note. As Trine came bounding back up to him  she held her out her arm. Tony took of an imaginary hat and tipped it towards Blues eyes, bowing as low as his injured body would allow. He then spoke with the fanciest accent he could muster.

Tony: of course we shall darling. Adventure is my middle name.

With a smile he hooked his arm in Trines. He stood up straight, trying to put on the air of a proper gentlemen of stature. It didn't feel to great but at the same time he was happy to be able to act like his old, not beat to a bloody pulp, self again. He adjusted an imaginary monocle over his semi swollen eye before speaking.

Tony: Besides we couldn't possibly leave our adoring public waiting?
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 05:17:00 am »

Trine straightened out her back, standing as tall as she could possibly manage, and twirled the end of an imaginary handlebar mustache between her pointer finger and thumb.

”Indubitably,” she replied with an equally fancy accent, carefully placing her opposite hand on the arm Tony linked with hers, being sure to avoid the welts, ”that would be most rude of us!”

The blonde smiled, the physical evidence of King’s house show beat down was still a glaring reminder of the pain “The Comedian” had been through- but the joking around seemed like a good sign. Trine had noticed earlier that he’d been moving far more gingerly than she’d ever seen before; so when she moved to start up a walk she hesitated a moment in order to let him set the pace.

Humor was a good healer to a degree and for Trine it had been one of the biggest crutches for dealing (or more or less not dealing) with whatever had been thrown her way. For the most part it had helped to somewhat mask the guilt she felt for not having been there to help, even if logically no one had any way of knowing that the man beside her was going to get the crap beat out of him with a chair that night.

While she had assumed early on that Kid Genius and Tony Mann were their own people, with their own agendas, the strange sort of divide between them- not only because of...well, whatever had started the fight with them, but the divide in their booking, was starting to worry her. More than likely Kid had his own business that night, but she’d be lying if she said she didn’t at least half expect him to put Jason in his place at that show.

As much as she wanted to charge out to the center of the ring and demand a chance to at least try and exact some kind of justice on his behalf- she didn’t feel like it was her place. Fight or not KG and Tony had been much closer, for much longer, and maybe she was too attached to some weird version of Bro Code, but it would have just felt weird. In all honesty she’d only known the two of them a very short while and although she considered both halves of the tag team known as “The Losers” to be her friends Trine knew it wasn’t on the same level.

The smile on her face dropped a little as she turned her attention forward. Now what? Was something like this what the two of them needed? Would it just make things worse? Trine mentally shook it off, turning her attention back to the present. There was always a scattered bit of fans that staked out the back exits, even on off days, probably best not to be staring off into space.

”...I wonder if they already decorated the city.” Trine had only ever seen pictures of Manhattan in December and it always looked so beautiful.

”ICE SKATING!” blue eyes shifted to look at Tony Mann, just following along with her silent thoughts, ”Next time! Probably not the best idea to be beat up and doing that.”
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2015, 06:23:26 am »

Tony laughed as Trine twiddled her invisible mustache. This was a lot better turn for his nights activities than what he had originally planned. If he had not ran into Trine when he did his nights adventures would have included hot pockets, an ice pack or seven, some cold beer and Tekken 6 on his PS3....ok well while that didn't seem SO bad it was clear that a night on the town with Trine Larsen would be much cooler. Besides, getting out and having fun would make him feel like his old self again.

It wasn't like he had much to do otherwise. For whatever reason the people that ran the show seemed to think that he was not fit for ring work.

Tony: um have you never seen the Macy's day parade?

Tony responded to Trine as she asked about the christmas decorations.

Tony: They have the whole cities halls decked before the Turkey even comes out of the oven haha.

He noticed that Trine's face seemed off and away for a second but he wasn't sure why. He could imagine though. If him and Ken's little back and forth had been on his mind he was sure whatever was going on with Trine and Rayven must have really got her in a weird way.

Rayven....There's a name that brought a lot of weight to his brain. He shook his head like a dog this time embracing the pain so he could focus on something besides her. Tony then embraced the mid west tired and true method of dealing with unwanted feelings...pushing them deep deep down and hoping they die from lack of sunlight. The Comedian smiled and started to try and pick up the pace just a tad as he knew that Trine was slowing down for him and he really didn't like feeling like a burden.

Tony: If you wanted we could hit up a couple shops. I don't know if you have even started your your shopping yet but i know i haven't. It can give us something to do between eating, drinking, and break dancing...though i suppose if we eat while we're breakdancing it could save time.

Tony couldn't help imagining watching Trine doing a headspin while taking a massive bite out of a rack of ribs...
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2015, 11:00:07 am »

Trine blinked, before laughing sheepishly, and rubbing the back of her neck with her free hand.

”Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the parade.”

Well! The day hadn’t even started yet and she was already having brain dead moments. Then again there were a million other things rolling around in there. Being preoccupied trying to forget her own troubles, while being concerned about other people's problems, in hopes of helping them to forget their worries was...quite frankly, as convoluted as it sounded

Tony shook his head like he’d been trying to get water out of his ears, but considering she’d just pulled that maneuver mentally it wasn’t hard to guess why. For a minute she couldn’t help but think maybe they were too similar- then again that could be a good thing. If both of them had the emotional fall back of just trying to sweep things under the carpet then neither of them would go picking up the corners, which meant at least they could avoid the bigger issues with some company.

“I don’t know man...Breakdance Dining? That’s got to be the number one leading cause of indigestion/injury cases in the Tri-State area. We don’t want to end up another statistic. Stopping at some stores sounds like a good idea to me. I haven’t gotten anything yet. I usually...” she paused, falling silent, and for the first time realizing how short that gift list was compared to last year. At least as far as friends within the company was concerned,”Uh...It’s been hectic. You can’t come with me to get your gift. Pretty sure that is considered cheating.”

She grinned, reaching an arm out to push open one of the double doors that split sections of the main hallway. Rayven hadn’t been on that list around this time last year either.( Honestly, they may have been on even worse terms than they were now.) The difference was Trine had already been paying attention to what had caught Rayven’s interest in order to find the best gift when it was time...it was weird how things worked themselves out. There was a moment of fleeting anger, at herself, at Rayven, at the fact that every time she gave someone the benefit of the doubt they always proved her wrong. Angry at the fact that even with a battered Tony Mann next to her, a small part of her wanted to give Jason King that benefit- and that was probably the worst of it.

Maybe she was just a slow learner.

The thought passed by sarcastic, snide, and it left a feeling like she’d been kicked in the chest. Trine smiled through it, deciding it was probably not the best feelingto dwell on.

”Do you have a lot to get?”
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 12:41:44 pm »

Tony: only 8 days worth of presents for my mom, dad, and....

Tony hadn't really even thought about it until now but if him and Kenny were still fighting that would mean that their holiday traditions might be...well...not so jolly. Suddenly a wave of deep sadness hit Tony like a train. All at once all of his cuts and scrapes seemed to hurt a hundred times more than they had before. It was stupid to think about as they had met well into their lives but for last 7 or so years Kid and him had been connected at the hip. It was hard for Tony to even really remember a time when they weren't best friends. They had become...something more like brothers. The thought of spending the holidays without him was something he hadn't even considered.

Tony: other people...

Tony didn't like this...he didn't like this at all. Once agin he gritted his teeth and pushed it down deep into the depths of his head. He was not gonna be upset tonight, he was going to have a good night. He looked up at Trine and forced a smile.

Tony: And maybe i could see to picking up an extra present for a new gentile friend i have met recently.

He winked at Trine as they continued down the hallway towards the way out of the building.

Tony: but i guess i don't want to see whatever you are getting me. But if i guess what it is i think i should be able to know.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2015, 03:58:59 am »

Blue eyes lifted to look at Tony’s face as he slowed down in explaining his gift list, she noticed for a moment there was a tension is his jaw, before he looked up and smiled. She did her best to brighten up and not worry too much- Oh yeah, they were totally fine! They had this all under control! Psh!

”Oh, Hanukkah? Some serious last minute shopping- looks like this trip had perfect timing!” Trine smiled, it was kind of nice to see some more diversity in the company. She wasn’t sure about the rest of the roster, but it had been fairly Christmas heavy last year, which put Hassan in a mood so- oh. That might have been why he was so reluctant to help out with the marker situation...

”You are too kind,” She laughed,turning to push the exit door open with her hip.”And you can guess all you want. I haven’t even decided on a gift yet~”

Which with this newfound information made the affair a little more hasty (and admittedly more fun) since she’d have to pull the mission impossible of gift purchasing before the sixth came around and with Tony on the trip with her.

Challenge accepted!

She stuck her tongue out, bracing herself for a moment as the cold december air blew past them and flooded into the much warmer hallway, sending strands of blonde hair here and there. Trine had only stopped by to return the marker, which she assumed to be a quick in and out, so she hadn’t bothered to take her jacket off- or the hoodie beneath it. Her gloves and hat were neatly folded in her left pocket, considering the subway ride over was considerably toasty and feeling like your fingers were going to fall off- to feeling like they were set ablaze everytime she stepped through the hydraulic doors had gotten old fast.

It was in that moment she realized she never stopped to see what Tony had on. Clothing wasn’t something she was ever really big on paying attention to; as long as she wasn’t running around naked a T-shirt and jeans was just fine with her. Rayven was always the one noticing outfits and shoes- leaving Trine to be labled as ‘the one bad at being a girl.’ (She was just fine thank you very much!) There was a moment of hesitation her eyes wandering from the two or three fans that had stationed themselves at the fence line, more than likely out of curiosity to see what was going on at the Barclay Center, to Tony.
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2015, 05:05:33 am »

Tony: only the best 8 nights of the year baby

Tony said with a smile as the two wrestlers walked towards the door. Back home this time of year was always a fun time. His mother being Jewish and his father being raised very catholic always provided a very fun holiday atmosphere. He looked towards Trine and wiggled his eyebrows at her response to his guessing comment.

Tony: if you need help deciding may i suggest something lacy and...

The doors opened and the rush of cold air hit him like a icy backhand. Being from Minnesota meant that Tony was pretty much used to the cold. It was something that became a part of who you were. But after years wrestling in japan and then moving from place to place his chilly tolerance had gone down more than a bit. I didn't really help that he was wearing sweatpants and a old Mario Kart t-shirt. Tony stopped as the chill ran over his skin causing him to shiver. He stopped.

Tony: WOooooOOooowHooo ok i am awake.

Just as the doors opened he could see a few staggering fans looking towards the waiting fans outside the center. Their eyes lit up at the sight of Trine and a few of them began to wave and pull out phones. Tony looked at Trine and slowly slipped his arm free of hers and rubbed his hands together quick.

Tony: I am gonna run back to the locker room real quick put on something. unless you see a Twan Twan somewhere out there we could cut open.

He scanned the outside area and saw a bigger woman walking down the sidewalk. Her shirt looked like a package of large hotdogs all pushed side a leopard print jacket

Tony: on second thought...i am just gonna grab the clothes. i'll be right back. Feel free to watch me walk away...well it's more like a waddle now but... ah never mind be back in a sec.

Tony turned and began to move as fast as he could back towards the locker room where he stuff was. He hated being in so much pain, he missed being able to bounce off the walls and just be himself. Either his body was a lot less resilent than it used to be or Jason King and his buddies really did a number on him.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2015, 06:46:56 am »

Trine followed his line of sight to the woman in the leopard print jacket, before slowly looking back to Tony Mann. Now, a good Star Wars reference was something to be appreciated, but that one seemed to have curious timing- which, judging by his reaction, was not lost on him.

The blonde waved energetically back at the few fans, letting them know that they were just as excited to see them as the group was to see the wrestlers. It was always a cool experience when they had chances for more one on one type of run ins with the people they were essentially in this business for. Without their support there would be no WWG and as much as she’d like to just run through the stands and thank everyone personally for attending it wasn’t really a viable option.

There were a handful of kids she had bonded with and checked in on when the company was in town, but the intimacy to connect with people like that had dwindled somewhat with the World Heavyweight Championship status. She missed it.

”Yeah, some more clothes is probably a good idea.” she laughed, holding open the door as Tony ducked back in.

She held up a finger to let the scattered few know they needed a second, before pressing her palms together to say sorry and thank you at the same time. There was no reason the two of them couldn’t meet them all together.

”It would be my pleasure,” she joked wiggling her eyebrows.

Tony started his fast paced, sort of hobble for the locker rooms, and Trine turned to lean her back against the wall next to the door. The lockers weren’t terribly far away and sort of tagging along with him might have seemed more like hovering if he just wanted to make the trip on his own. She frowned, now able fully see the effects the beating had on his body. The youtube clip Gilbert had pulled up had been a shakey recording off of a fan’s phone- but the echo of the impact through the stands more than drove the point home. Actually seeing the aftermath in person was a hundred times worse.

”OWW-OWW!!” Trine called down the hallway, crossing her arms over her chest, and tilting her head so far to the side she was nearly upside down(for comedic effect, incase he bothered to turn around) before picking up a slow walk. It wasn’t hovering if she was a few meters behind. She’d just get past the double doors and wait. No big deal. Plenty of autonomy.”Hate ta see ya go, but love ta watcha leave.”
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 06:47:20 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: