Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 03:43:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Marker Troubles

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Marker Troubles  (Read 603 times)
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2015, 04:50:01 pm »

Tony leaned up against the wall of the subway station so that he was facing on Trine's direction.

Tony: shoot. Just don't ask me what any of these words mean. You'll have to take that up with...

Tony looked back at the wall

Tony: the "119"'s marketing depatment
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2015, 02:19:00 am »

”Is-”

She cut herself off. Should she even be asking if Kid was alright or not? Tony had been in proximity with him more than she had, but that didn’t mean he knew more than she did- which at this point was: KG is alive. Can wrestle. And is still fighting with Tony. Then there was the drawback that asking could bring up another spout of deep conversation, or the fact that she was starting to think at this point neither of them wanted to have the other mentioned.

Then again it was starting to seem pretty worrisome that she’d heard nothing from the other half of the tag team. She and Tony had just taken pictures with fans which usually meant a shoutout or two on their company twitter accounts or instagram. Trine had learned quickly leaving your notifications on for those sort of things was a bad idea, so there was no way to know unless she checked, but it was a decent guess.

Trine frowned, hoping that wherever Kid was he wasn’t there on his own. Considering this was the second time she had seen Tony since the hospital the time spent between the two of them was starting to get a little one sided.

”Is the company making you and Kid bunk in one room, since you guys are signed as a tag team, or did they spend the extra to give you some space?”

This time she was genuinely impressed with her save. A smile worked its way across her lips, but she played it off as having found the right train line. Then she frowned...after having found the right tain line.

More stairs and it was likely that the walk between lines would included turnstiles which hurt when you weren’t injured…

”..hmm...maybe we should take this into the city and then just grab a cab….”
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2015, 03:01:11 am »

Well he knew it was gonna happen eventually. It was near impossible for there to be a conversation without at some point Ken being brought up. Tony wasn't mad though, not really. Most of his professional life was directly connected to Ken and what they had done with The Losers. Ken had been on TV and Magazines long before he had even met Tony so there was always parts of his life he could talk about with strangers that show cased how great he was. This wasn't so much the case with Tony. For many people the first time anyone had ever met Tony he had been a step away for Kenny. Tony couldn't blame Trine for wondering where he was...Tony wasn't always quick on the uptake but he knew that there was something going on there...at least on Ken's side. And if Tony was honest with himself he had been doing everything in his power not to ask about Rayven so...he understood where she was coming from.

Tony: Are you kidding me? and miss my chance to be trapped in a speed bullet full of hobo **** and dreams?

Tony voiced his fake outrage but then softened his face a bit.

Tony: But if we wanted to take a cab on the way back....for you that is...i wouldn't be heartbroken.

Tony pushed himself off the wall and flexed his bruised arms. He struck a pose like an, albeit standing, Michelangelo's thinker.

Tony: that is if i end up going back to my place tonight. I can't promise i can contain this masterpiece.

He winked and gave Trine a little shove before starting to moozy towards the ticket machine. He gave a little sigh and smiled.

Tony: and to answer the question yeah they still book us in the same room. You think Lucious or any of the big wigs is asking "hmmm how can we help out The Losers today"? haha But we have never really been one for using the locker rooms anyway. I can show you that "Mann Cave" another time if you want. There's pizza rolls, pepsi machine, and Mario Kart so you know...you can be impressed now if you want.
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2015, 05:24:53 am »

Guess who else just happened to be making their way through a subway somewhere.  Rayven was walking with her head down, staring at the ticket in her hand as though it was written in hieroglyphics or maybe some sort of Chinese.  Same thing, really...  Eventually she looked up and approached a blonde woman from behind, tapping her on the shoulder.

Rayven::
"Excuse me, can you tell me where Platfor-"

The question died off as Trine Larsen turned around to face her.

"Oh ****, It would be you, wouldn't it?"

She blinked as she looked past Trine and noticed Tony standing there.  She narrowed her eyes a bit as she took a long stare at him, then back to Trine, then back to Tony.

"I need to stop drinking before noon..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2015, 05:48:11 am »

So...Tony felt like he was going to die. All at once his body went from a normal 96 degrees to about 10 million give or take. His thought process wen't a little something like this:

She looks like Rayven
oh that is Rayven
OH THAT IS RAYVEN!!!!!
**** RAYVEN IS HERE RIGHT NOW!!!
OH GOD!
HOLY CRAP AND TRINE IS HERE TOO!!!
AND I AM WITH TRINE!
Is she going to think i am with Trine or something?
Do i want her to think that?
Should i care what she thinks?
Is she going to be happy to see me?
Why do you care if she would be happy to see you?! She and her "family" set a guy ON FIRE the other day!! she's insane!
What should i say?
Should i say anything?
Crap say something for the love of ALL THAT IS HOLY

Tony: I am extremely frightened right now and i would like it very much if this was a dream sequence of some kind...

Tony stood up as straight as he could with a smile on his face that looked more or less like someone had a gun to his back and told him to act casual. He realized that he should try his best to keep the situation as civil and non violent as possible seeing how Trine and Rayven were pretty much going to kill each other at the Civil War pay per view not to long from now.

Tony: ..is a line from a play called "Ha Ha Ha Let's All Be Super Cool And Not Kill Each Other In The Subway" i saw that it was playing and i just felt like quoting it at the moment because i really think that we should be embracing the theater. The stage is a lost art form and with movies and stuff always seeming to get the money of the everyday...um...person, if we all took the time to start randomly quoting play lines we could bring back the world of drama for a new generation. For example "Please God Help Me I Can't Stop Talking" is a great play that is on it's third broadway run right now and..

Tony continued to babble like this his eyes bouncing back between Rayven and Trine.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2015, 06:59:40 am »

As Trine turned around her expression dropped, her eyebrows went almost comically flat, had her eyes not held a lot of contempt behind them. It was Rayven. Of course, it was Rayven because the universe hated her. Perfect.

”....oh, for fucks sake….” she mumbled quietly, but thankfully Tony had started talking and it sounded like she may have gotten a lucky break.

As “The Comedian” rambled on she looked from him to Rayven, already pretty aware of where he was hoping this impromptu meet up would go. Preferably down the road that did not end in the civil war match taking in a New York subway. Then again a small part of Trine was confident she’d seen enough offbeat Japanese movies to pull off a pretty decent cinematic fight scene.

Tony continued to ramble, but Trine had caught his plea for help just in time before lightly cupping her hand over his mouth.

”What are you looking for again?” she asked, remaining as level headed as possible. It had been a few weeks, but instead of time healing it had just given Trine more time to find reasons to be angry.
Report Spam   Logged
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2015, 07:20:59 am »

Rayven held a hand up to Trine's face, just shy of shoving her back, but she didn't touch her.  Instead, she walked past her to Tony and draped an arm around his shoulders.

"Nevermind, I'm going wherever you guys are going now.  And don't worry, I won't fight you today.  Laws and such..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2015, 10:57:19 am »

When Trine put her hand over his mouth Tony shot Trine a look with his eyes that said thank you.
Even though a part of him wanted to help it felt like now that he stopped talking there was no way he could start again. His body felt hot and his tongue felt like it was made of fifty pound led.
He didn't know what he was supposed to do so he figured it would be best to just let Trine take the lead on this one. Since meeting her Tony had been nothing but a mess around Rayven.

Then Rayven had said she was coming with them. That really made Tony's eyes wide. The black haired superstar dropped her arm around his shoulder with a little more force that Tony would have liked. He felt the twinge of pain but it was nothing compared to the awkwardness that was flying through the air at this moment.

Tony: wha....I mean....um.....
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: