Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 07:55:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Scoreboard

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scoreboard  (Read 80 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: November 30, 2015, 07:54:35 pm »

Gas Station
Somewhere, Arizona

The sun had just set over whatever small town in the western part of Arizona this was.  The scene is a gas station seemingly in the middle of nowhere as there are no other buildings or lights around to be seen, save for the cars going either way down the highway.  The only activity that seemed to be going on at this gas station was the moths flying around the lights hanging twenty feet above the pumps.  A large RV was parked at one of the pumps and a blonde woman was tending to filling the tanks.

The soft jingling of the bell hung above the front door of the small building that served as an office and convenience store rang out as the door swung open and Rayven made her way out of the store with a plastic grocery bag in hand.  She made her way across the paved lot, her Doc Marten boots making soft crunching noises on the gravel, and pushed open the door of the RV, stepping inside.

Almost as soon as she’d stepped into the RV, the Wretched Nobody appears and rips the grocery bag out of her hands.  He rifled through the contents like a man possessed as Rayven made her way across to the other side of the RV to lean against the wall.  Finally, Wretch settled and pulled out a handful of Slim Jims.

Rayven::
“A little snack for the road.”

Wretch tilted his head, looking at the snacks, and Rayven let out a soft laugh.  She reached out, taking one of the sticks from him and unwrapped it.  She took a bite out of it and then laughed before yelling out.

"OOOOOOOOH YEEEEEAAAAAH!"

Wretch tilted his head the other direction as he watched her.

The Wretched Nobody::
"Oh yeah?"

Rayven nearly choked as she swallowed the bite of beef stick when she heard Wretch.

"No, No.... OoooooooOooOooOOooh Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh! Can ya Dig it?"

It was hard to see through the mask on his face, but a look of confusion washed over Wretch’s face.

"I will dig when we get there, if I have to."

Rayven shook her head.  Sometimes Wretch was a dense one, but who could really blame him after spending all of those years locked up in the asylum, at no fault of his own?

"No. Not what I mean - What I'm saying is OOOOOOOOH Yeeeeeeeaaaah!"

"Ohhhhh yeah?"

Rayven laughed out loud.

"Close enough!  Chest bump!"

Wretch blinked and stood upright as Rayven jumped and attempted to do just that, a chest bump.  However, as Wretch just stood there, unmoving, she instead bounced off of his chest and fell onto her ass on the floor of the RV.  She pushed herself back up to her feet and retrieved the half-eaten Slim Jim as the door swung open and Grace made her way back into the RV.  Without a word, she made her way to the driver’s seat and started the engine as Rayven made her way to plop into the passenger’s seat, legs thrown over the armrest of the seat.

Grace Brutal::
“This week, a new champion of the WWG will be crowned, and that is you, my dear.  So this week is all about you.  Where do you wish to go tonight?”

Rayven thought for a second before leaning forward and punching an address into the GPS mounted on the center console.  Grace raised a brow as she looked at the destination, then looked to Rayven.

“If we drive all night, we’ll be there by morning.  I’m going to take a nap over here, I’m going to need my energy.”

Rayven rolled over and curled up in the passenger’s seat as Grace put the RV into gear and pulled out from the gas pumps, the RV lumbering off into the night.

----
West Cliff Drive
Santa Cruz, California

The sun was just starting to peek over the horizon, sending the first rays of daylight over the coastal town from over the hills in the east as the RV came to a stop, parking along the side of the road.  It was good timing, people having already left for work or surfing or whatever they were into left a spot large enough for the RV to park in.  As the engine rattled to a stop and the cloud of exhaust ceased to flow out of the exhaust pipes, the door to the RV swung open and Rayven stepped out onto the sidewalk.  She shielded her eyes with a hand as she glanced towards the rising sun, then slid a pair of dark sunglasses onto her face.  She made a sound like a disgusted grunt as she turned to walk down the sidewalk.

Woman::
“You always hated the smell of salt air and seagull ****, and this is the second time I’ve run into you here in this town.”

Rayven stopped in her tracks and turned to look at the woman sitting at the bus stop that had just spoken to her.  It was like looking into a mirror as she lowered her shades to look over them at her twin sister, Rayne.  Rayven let out a short laugh in disbelief before walking over to sit next to Rayne.

“What can I say?  I’ve got some business to take care of here.  The kind of business that helps me not smell such things.  How do you think I handle going to Roanoke Rapids?”

They shared a laugh and a hug.

Rayne::
“So, got rid of the pink hair already?”

It was a bit uncanny, with Rayven’s hair back to her natural color, the two women sitting at the bus stop were nearly indistinguishable.  She shrugged and ran a hand through her hair.

“Decided it was time to start being true to myself again.”

“And being true to yourself means giving up on Trine?”

She may as well have punched Rayven in the gut.  She was taken aback, blinking rapidly and gasping for breath at that comment.

“How dare you, you don’t know-”

“I know enough.  And the way you just reacted tells me everything.  Why did you do it then, Rayven?  Why did you do all of that if you still love her?”

Rayven looked away, her cheeks flushing red with something somewhere between anger and embarrassment.  She wanted to end the conversation, to take off running in any direction and not stop until she passed out.  But she didn’t.  She couldn’t.  She remained planted in her seat next to her twin sister.

“I don’t expect you to ever understand it all.  It’s all just so complicated.  She made it obvious that what we had was never going to be what I wanted, and you know how I get.  I couldn’t stand it.  I had to put her out of my mind, and I tried to do so the only way that I know how.  It’s the same kind of **** that sent me away to that asylum in the first place and it’s all bubbling back up again.  Now can we talk about something else?”

Rayne couldn’t help but smirk a bit.

“So you know what you’re doing is wrong, that it’s the kind of thing that gets normal people put away in prison.  But yet you’re going to justify that you can get away with it because you just happen to be a professional wrestler now, and they give you a venue where you can do these kind of things and get away with it just because you’ve all signed some ridiculous liability waiver, protecting the attacker from any repercussions for their actions so long as it takes place within a sanctioned venue?”

“Yeah, pretty much…”

No hesitation.  Rayne let out an exasperated sigh and shook her head.

“It doesn’t work like that, sis.  You might get away with it once or twice.  You might get away with hitting someone with a sledgehammer once.  But if you keep going this way, if you keep escalating like I know you will do, there will come a point when no amount of liability waivers will be able to save you from going back there.”

Rayven gave a long, hard stare at Rayne.  Her pulse was racing, her breaths were coming fast and heavy.  She didn’t realize it, but she had a white-knuckle grip on the bench seat beneath her thighs.

“I’m not going back there…”

“And I don’t want you to go back there.”

“Then why are you threatening me with it?”

“I’m not threatening you with it.  You’re flirting with doing it to yourself.  Look, I know why you came here today.  And if you do what I know you’re thinking of doing, it’s going to ruin everything for you.”

“You don’t know why I came here.  You don’t know what I’m going to do.”

“Trine Larsen?”

Rayven ground her teeth together as she looked away from Rayne.  Rayne gently put her hand on Rayven’s shoulder and pointed to the house across the street from the bus stop.  Rayven looked up and followed Rayne’s point to the house and shook her head.

“We both know that’s Trine’s house.  We both know you came here to, at least in your mind, settle things with her.  I know I can’t tell you what to do, I can only give you my advice and then you’re going to do whatever your mind is made up to do.  But please, think of the consequences.”

Rayne trailed off and there was a brief moment of silence between them, the only sounds were the seagulls calling out and cars passing on the street.

“Please.  I can’t afford to bail you out this time…”

Rayven sighed and gave a pat to Rayne’s thigh with a hand.

“Look, don’t worry so much about me.  Whatever I do here today, I’ll get myself out of it, keep your money, you need it more than I do.  But please, don’t try to stop me.  This is a course I got set on a long time ago, and there’s nothing you or anyone can do to help me, or to stop me.  This is the natural course of events playing out the only way they possibly can.  This was inevitable.  The stars were set in place and events put into motion before any of us started to see the way things were going to play out.  This is beyond my control, and it’s definitely beyond your control.  This is something that just simply...has to happen.”

“I know Rayven, but you’re family, and that means I worry about you.”

“This is out of your hands, sis.  I don’t need your worry.  I’ve got a Family over there in that RV that looks out for me, and frankly, that’s all I need.”

A tense moment passed between the two twins, broken only when the Line 52 bus came to a stop in front of them, the air brakes and hydraulics hissing.

“This is my bus, if I don’t get on now, I’ll be late for work and get fired.”

“Go then.”

“...I love you…”

Rayven didn’t respond, and just stared at the sidewalk as Rayne got onto the bus and it pulled away, leaving Rayven to cough a few times at the cloud of diesel exhaust fumes.  Rayven stood from her seat and stared at Trine’s house across the street from her for a long moment.  No one had come or gone from the house in the time that she’d been there speaking with Rayne.  With a glance up either side of the street to check for traffic, Rayven started across the asphalt to make her way to Trine’s house.

----
West Cliff Drive
Santa Cruz, California

Rayven held her breath as she knocked on the door a few times.  After a moment of no response, the frustration wrote itself across Rayven’s face as she knocked again, louder.  From inside, the sound of someone grunting and tripping over something could be heard.  Rayven raised an eyebrow, that wasn’t like Trine.  She wasn’t clumsy like that.  Even when she was drunk, the blonde had impeccable balance.  A moment later the door swung open, and looking a bit disheveled, was Trine’s roommate, Gilbert.

Gilbert::
“Uh...hi?”

Rayven looked past him, glancing around the room behind him.

“Is Trine home?”

Gilbert scratched at his strawberry blonde hair and shook his head.

“Nope.  Out surfing.  Can I take a message?”

Rayven sighed and shoved past Gilbert, walking into the house.  She would have taken a seat on the couch, but she noticed the cushions and pillows strewn about the room.

“Trouble in paradise?  You and Sparkles have a fight last night?”

Gilbert laughed and shook his head.

“No, sorry.  It’s a game we play now and then.  You know, the floor is lava, like when you were a kid?”

Rayven just stared at Gilbert, an unamused look on her face.

“Oh, right, I remember you now!  You’re her friend with the pink hair!  Or, you used to have pink hair.  The crazy one, right?”

Rayven narrowed her eyes a bit and watched Gilbert as he picked up a few of the cushions and placed them back onto the couch before offering her a seat.  She shrugged and took the offered seat, placing herself down at the far end of the couch from where Gilbert sat.

“So….what brings you back to town?  Looking to try and take Trine out on another date?”

He’d asked, as he reached forward for the remote to turn on the TV.  As he flipped through the channels, Rayven just sighed and cast a sidelong glance at him.

“Something like that…”

Gilbert stopped on one channel and got a ridiculously happy look on his face.

“Oh!  Look!  It’s the interview Trine’s brother did for WWG.  Let’s watch it!”

Gilbert leaned back on the couch with a goofy grin as Rayven just shrugged and leaned forwards, elbows on knees, as the interview played on.  The longer it played, the more the expressions on the two’s faces changed.  Gilbert’s grin faded into a worried look, as the scowl on Rayven’s face slowly shifted into a sadistic grin.  As the interview went off the air, they both turned to look at each other.

“Oh yea, that’s right.  You and Trine don’t like each other any more…  Maybe you should go now?”

Rayven nodded and stood as Gilbert picked up the controller for their Playstation, turning it on and starting up a movie to watch after Rayven had left.  Rayven gave a glance at her wrist, as though checking the time on a watch that she didn’t happen to be wearing.

“You’re right, it’s about that time.  I should go.  But can you give her a message for me?”

Gilbert nodded and stood, walking to the fridge to take a note on the whiteboard hung up on the freezer door.  As soon as the marker was in his hand however, he found his face bouncing off of the whiteboard as Rayven attacked.  She grabbed him and tossed him over the island counter, knocking over dishes and bottles of alcohol, sending them crashing to the floor and shattering.

Gilbert was trying to stumble back to his feet, cutting his hands on the glass and slipping on the spilled liquor.  Rayven came around the island and threw him over the couch, sending him crashing through the coffee table and into the TV stand.  The TV wobbled before falling over and crashing over Gilbert’s back.  He screamed out in pain, but Rayven wasn’t giving him a moment to rest.  She pulled him up by the hair and tossed him down the hallway, sending him crashing into one of the doors along the way, embedding the door knob into the drywall.  He grunted and struggled back to his feet as Rayven grabbed a potted plant and threw it at him, shattering across his shoulder and knocking him back to the ground.

Rayven grabbed another plant from the corner of the room and tossed it the other direction, trashing pretty much the entire house now.  She punched a hole in the drywall above one of the chairs set about the living room, the warm trickle of blood running over her knuckles causing a sick smirk to cross her eyes.  She stalked back down the hallway towards where Gilbert was pulling himself back to his feet.  She let him get back to his feet as she sized him up, and then dropped him again with a Rayven’s Peak kick.

Gilbert’s limp form hit the floor with a dull thud, and Rayven stalked over to crouch beside him.  She grabbed a handful of his hair and slowly lifted his head to look into his face.  He was out, his eyes rolled back in his head.  Rayven didn’t care.

“You tell Sparkles, that this little bit of fun was meant for her.  But since she wasn’t here, I’ll just have to deliver it to her in person at Civil War when we face off for that pretty little belt of her’s.  The next time you see me, that belt will be in my possession.”

She let go of his hair, letting his head fall back to the floor with another thud.  As she stood, she looked at the mess that she had made.  Well, most of it was her.  Some of it was the cushions and pillows that had been scattered about the house when she first got her.  She smiled to herself, and then made her way out of the house, stepping only on the cushions and pillows along the way, avoiding the floor until she made her way out the door.  She slid her sunglasses back onto her face and smirked, glancing back over her shoulder.

“Hurry back, Trine.  The floor is lava, and little boy blue is burning up like Anakin Skywalker on Mustafar in there…”

----
West Cliff Drive
Santa Cruz, California

The door of the RV rattled a bit as it slammed closed behind Rayven making her way back on board.  Wretch was sitting on the couch along the far side of the vehicle and glanced up from the book he was reading at the noise.  Nick Sadistic shouted from somewhere in the back.

Nick Sadistic::
“QUIET!  I’m thinking…”

Rayven grabbed a mug out of one of the cabinets above the kitchen area and threw it to shatter somewhere in the back of the RV.  She let out a sigh as she slumped back into the passenger’s seat next to Grace Brutal at the wheel.

“Job’s all done?”

Rayven shook her head and ran a hand through her jet black hair.

“No, she wasn’t home.”

“You know she’s probably out surfing.  Want to drive down to the beach and see if you can find her there?”

Another shake of her head as she closed her eyes, letting her head bounce against the window beside her.

“Not probably, she is out surfing.  It’s ok, I left a message for her.  Besides, you know I’m not a big fan of the beach.  There’s sand everywhere.  I don’t like sand.  It's coarse, and rough, and irritating.  And it gets everywhere.”

“Anakin Skywalker, Episode Two.”

Rayven blinked and turned to look at Wretch for a moment, confusion washing over her features.  She was surprised that he’d even seen the movies, let alone that he’d know a quote from arguably the worst of the six.  Also, that’s two Star Wars references for today, let’s see how many I’ve got by the end of this.

“You get what I mean though.  If we go there, it’ll just get all through my boots, and then I’ll track it back in here all through the RV.  And then we’ll have to listen to Faith bitching about it when she has to vacuum it out of the carpet next time we go on a cleaning spree.”

Grace just shrugged as she turned the key, the RV’s engine rumbling to life after a short protest.  She started to punch in another address to the GPS when Rayven sat forward and stopped her.

“Let’s go to Monterey first.  It’s not far, and there’s this Chinese place I’ve been dying to go back to ever since the last time we passed through.”

Grace nodded as she pulled the RV away from the curb and began following the road signs for California Highway One South.  Rayven leaned back in her seat, head coming to rest against the window again as she stared at the scenery passing them by.

“Penny for your thoughts?”

Rayven smirked a bit as she turned in her seat to look out the windshield.

“When I’m done spilling my thoughts, you’re going to need to cash a bigger check than just a penny.  Right now, we are barreling straight ahead into the inevitable.  We’ve heard the story told time and time again of star-crossed lovers, but this isn’t quite the same as that tale.  No, this is a bit more like star-crossed enemies with a bit of love/hate thrown into the mix just for old time’s sake.  Trine Larsen, when you first came into my world, you were nothing.  You were this fresh out of the womb, barely able to stand on your own two feet, still wet behind the ears nothing.  I resented the fact that you’d decided to train at Jace’s gym, because that’s where I trained.  And there’s only one kind of wrestler that comes out of Jace’s gym.  Champions.  And yet you stood before me a nothing.  You didn’t know a hip toss from an arm drag the first time you stepped into the ring here, and it showed.  In fact, your first time officially inside of a WWG ring, you were tasked with fighting me for the title of Queen of Halloween.  Do you remember that match, Sparkles?  As I recall, it was a pretty rough night for you.  You were up against the hottest thing the WWG had seen in ages, right in the middle of my win streak that I came in the door with, and you were a rookie and it showed.  I could see it written across your face the second you stepped through the ropes.  You’d never been in an situation like that ever before in your life.  Your pretty blue eyes were so wide like a deer caught in the headlights of a speeding Mack truck, knowing that your life was about to end in a matter of seconds.  Scoreboard, one to nothing, Rayven.”

Rayven shifted and reached into a grocery bag sat on the floor between the pilot and co-pilot seats.  It was good that they’d stocked up on beverages the night before, as it seemed her rant was already starting to make her thirsty, and it didn’t look to be stopping any time soon.  She twisted the top off of a bottle of Gatorade and took a sip before continuing.

“But you didn’t stay that way very long, did you?  You weren’t the WWG’s wide-eyed child for very long.  You shaped up and started to show that you actually had some worth around here.  Or at least someone thought so.  It wasn’t very long before you had another match against me.  A chance to turn around the embarrassment that was your first match here.  And this time, the stakes were higher.  This match wasn’t just for a silly title to say you won a gimmick match on one night out of the year.  Oh no, this time around, it was for the Carnage title that I held at the time.  And this was all right at the height of my hot streak.  Eight wins and no losses!  And because I had beat you once before, no one was really expecting anything different out of this match.  They were expecting me to walk all over you just like I’d done before, to you and everyone else that had stepped up to me.  But you just couldn’t play along, could you?”

“Whale.”

Rayven turned quickly and narrowed her eyes at Wretch.

“Are you kidding me?  That **** is skinnier than me, she’s no whale…”

Wretch sighed as he pointed out the passenger’s side of the RV towards the ocean, and sure enough there was a pod of whales breaching halfway out to the horizon.  Rayven rolled her eyes a bit and sighed.

“Right, should’ve known…  As I was saying, you couldn’t just play along.  You couldn’t take your beating like the little weakling you are and let me carry on as I had been doing.  You just had to keep training with Jace.  You just had to come in there, and beat me, and end my winning streak, and take that Carnage title away from me, and ruin **** everything!  You **** it all up.  You let everyone see that I’m not unbeatable.  You showed them all that I have a vulnerability.  And now, they’re not as scared as me as they were before.  You told the world that they, too, could beat Rayven.  And that just doesn’t sit well with me.  And this, is the true kernel at the center of why I have always hated you so much.  Scoreboard, one all.”

“So explain Fatal Attraction to me?”

“Are you going to keep interrupting me the whole way to Monterey?”

“Don’t encourage him, you know he’ll do it…”

“Right, right…  So the next time we meet, there’s a title on the line again.  Another real one, like the Carnage title.  This time, it was the Absolute title.  And yet again, you just couldn’t stay out of my way.  You had to stick your cute little button nose into my business again, and couldn’t just let me walk out of there the Absolute champion on my own.  Nope, you had to be… you!  And I had to share the title with you for a while!  That’s just...unacceptable.  Unheard of!  And yet, there we were.  It couldn’t go on like that forever, of course, and in time I proved that I deserved to be the sole holder of that title when I beat you for that right.  Scoreboard, two to one, Rayven.”

“So explain to me…”

“Wretchie, Wretchie, I love you, but seriously?  This would’ve been a much better place to ask me to explain this than the first time you asked.  This is, after all, the part of this story where that all comes into play.  You see, this was about the time that I started letting you get inside of my head.  I started to notice more and more just how pretty you were.  How your eyes seemed to light up every time you’d win a match.  How the dimples in your cheeks would form when you smiled.  And I started to think to myself, ‘Why are we always fighting with each other?  Why can’t we just be friends instead?  ….or more?’  And so I opened myself up to you.  I turned my back on everything I knew that kept myself sane and I took a chance on you.  I turned my back on my brother and hit him with the door of that cage.”

“My head still hurts some days…”

“How many times do I have to tell you I’m sorry, Wretchie?  Love makes you do stupid things.  And the stupidest thing it ever made me do was think that there was a chance with you, Trine.  But I really shouldn’t blame myself so much.  In fact, you’re the one to blame.  You led me on.  You let me keep thinking that there was a chance.  Sure, you told me no every time I’d bring it up, but let’s face facts.  A hundred no’s and then one yes is still a yes at the end of the day, so what’s the harm in trying, eh?  I’ll tell you.  The harm is that I thought if I kept trying, kept close to you, helped you get to the top, helped you help me get to the top at the same time…  If we could do it together, I thought maybe then you’d see what I was doing for you and you’d give back to me.  But that just didn’t happen, did it?”

Rayven lifted that bottle of Gatorade to her lips for another sip as she idly glanced out the window at a green road sign indicating they were still thirty miles from Monterey.

“I tried, I really did.  I tried to get us both to the top. Together.  The way it should be.  Or should have been, I guess I should say.  There’s no way that can be the way it should be now, not after what we’ve been through.  We came close, Trine, we really did.  We had our shot at the tag team titles, but we came up short.  And in the fallout of that, Licious tried to push us apart from each other.  Honestly, I should’ve taken the clue and done you in right then, but I didn’t.  I was still blinded by my attraction to you, so I continued to stand by you, and I continued to strive to get one of us to the top.  And that was the wedge, wasn’t it?  When Licious made us fight each other for a chance at the World title.  We agreed it didn’t matter who won, that either way, the other one would be there for the winner and support them in their quest for the top title around here.  So we fought, may the best woman win, and in the end of it all, you came out the winner.  Scoreboard, two all.”

“Even Stevens.”

“Damn it, Wretchie, you know that was my favorite television show and I cried for a week solid when they took it off of the air.  Why would you bring that up now?”

“I wasn’t talking about that, I was talking about this scoreboard you keep talking about.”

“Right, right...even stevens, me and Trine.  I was torn, honestly.  I was upset that I’d lost to you again, that I missed out on that shot to take the title away from Abram.  I was upset at another failure on my part to accomplish something for us.  But at the same time, I was proud of you.  I truly was, Trine.  You’d managed to best me again, and now you had a shot at the top prize that we can win around here.  I told you, there’s only one kind of wrestler that Jace Gryphon trains, and that’s champions.  And now, you were finally proving yourself as a student of his.  You were going to be the World champion, and I had helped you get there.  When you beat Abram, you were going to be on top, and you’d see everything that I’d done to help you get there, and things would have been beautiful with us.”

She leaned her head back as she drank down the rest of the Gatorade in the bottle.  She twisted the cap back on and tossed the empty container over her shoulder behind her.  Wretch reached out and caught it, depositing it into the garbage bin beneath the sink next to him.

“No one likes a litterbug…”

“But you didn’t do it, Trine.  You failed, and all of those things I saw in our future crumbled in a heartbeat.  You weren’t a champion, I’d helped you to nothing other than another failure, and our chance at happiness was gone.  I was distraught.  I couldn’t handle that kind of heartbreak hitting so hard.  And that’s why I did what I did to you.  I couldn’t take any more heartbreaks, and so I had to remove you from the picture.  From my life.  As long as you’re around, I’m destined for nothing more than heartbreak after heartbreak, so I had to take you out of the equation.  With you gone, I’d be able to live my life my own way and not have to worry about trying to impress you, or win you over, or help you to some goal to try and win your affections.  I wouldn’t have to constantly see you around here and have it break my heart every time I caught a glimpse of your silky blonde hair or those beautiful ice blue eyes.  Without you around and getting inside of my head all of the time, I might finally be able to do what Jace trained me to do, and become the World champion.”

“Finish the job, sister…”

Rayven turned quickly in her seat, staring daggers into Wretch at his comment.  She took a few deep breaths and calmed herself as she slowly turned to face forward again.  She knew it wasn’t his fault.  She knew she shouldn’t be angry with him for that comment.  She knew she should only be angry at herself.

“You just wouldn’t stay dead though, would you?  Yet another lesson you’d learned from your master.  You know Jace was dead once, right?  Faked it, of course, but he just wouldn’t stay dead.  He came back from the dead to give it another run, and now you’re doing just the same.  You should have stayed away, Trine, where you wouldn’t get hurt again.  Where you wouldn’t hurt anyone else.  But no, that life just wouldn’t cut it for you, would it?  You had to come back, you had to show that you had something left to prove.  And you had to just drive that knife deeper into my chest.  And you did just that.  Not only did you refuse to die, you came back, and on a pure sympathy vote, you were given another shot at the World title.  And this time, without my help, what do you do?  You go and win the bloody thing!  Without me!  You did what I couldn’t do, and you did it without my help, which wasn’t enough to help you before.  You proved to me what you’d been trying to tell me the whole time, and that’s that you don’t need me.”

Another green road sign indicated they were now fifteen miles from Monterey as Rayven glanced out the window again.  She wiped away a tear that was racing down her cheek towards her chin before taking a deep breath and continuing.

“So here we are, the star-crossed rivals that everyone just can’t get enough of.  Destined to meet again, but this time, with the biggest prize of them all on the line.  There’s so much resting on this, this time around.  The score is two to two.  The winner takes the lead, the bragging rights, and the World title with them when they leave.  The loser will be left to go home, lick their wounds, recuperate, and think about how they came up short.  How they just weren’t good enough.  How they will always be the footnote at the bottom of the other’s story.  Well here’s some news for you, Sparkles.  That is not going to be me!”

“Preach…”

“You’ve beaten me, you’ve broken my heart, and you’ve shown me up time after time.  But no more, ****.  No more!  I’ve had enough of you and the things you do to me, and this time, one way or the other, we end this.  If I fail in this task, I may never show my face around here again.  Ok, that’s a lie and we all know it, but you get the point I’m trying to make.  Failure is not an option for me this time.  When we meet at Civil War, all bets are off.  The kiddie gloves are coming off, so I hope you’re ready for this one.  No matter how strongly or deeply I may have loved you at one time, you showed me that you never cared a **** for me, and that I simply meant nothing to you.  You showed that no matter how much I tried to show you I cared about you, you just shrugged it all off and told me that you didn’t care about me at all.  I should’ve seen it sooner.  I should’ve seen it long ago before I ever turned on my precious Family.  I have very few regrets in my life, but certainly the biggest one I have is having ever turned my back on the only thing solid I’ve ever had beneath my feet for some pretty piece of ass.  At Civil War, I right these wrongs.  I make good for all that I’ve done.  I walk out of there the new World champion, or I don’t walk out of there at all.  And trust me, sweetheart.  If I’m not walking out of there, neither are you.  I’m going to destroy you, Trine.  I’m going to break you down, destroy every muscle and bone in your body, and leave you a broken heap in the middle of that ring.  Failure.  Is not.  An option!”

As she’d been getting fired up in her rant, Rayven had failed to realize she now had a white knuckle grip on the ‘Oh ****’ handle above the door.  Grace reached over and gave a soft pat to her knee.

“You’ve gotten the point across, darling.  We’re nearly there.  You should calm yourself down now.  Don’t want your stomach upset before the feast.”

Rayven nodded as she took a few deep breaths, easing her grip on the handle and the stern look on her face eased a bit.

“Civil War.  We fight our last battle.  We settle the score for the last time.  This ends.  Now.”
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 10:53:21 pm »

Hey! Stop stealing my style! I brought the time and location stamp to the WWG! And why is everyone in the Cruz? Did I miss a party invite?

You must want the title lol this may get you it too. Which is a shame for me. I really wanted an in and out for Trine, guess it just got exciting because now, everyone will be looking for your match to see who won.
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
Trine Larsen

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 03:12:13 am »

Omgggg so gooood!!! 8U

And we did the time stamps because we thought it would be really cool if we worked together for a story- even while against eachother. Since I don't think it's been done before which was kind of exciting :3
« Last Edit: December 01, 2015, 03:15:11 am by Trine Larsen » Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 03:18:29 am »

Ok fine, team stamps lol
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)

Staff Awards   
Trine Larsen

« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2015, 03:34:55 am »

Lmao! But yeah it's going to be you and Jim next PPV. He kicked my ass with this!
Report Spam   Logged
J-Dub
Creative Team
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 06:04:26 am »

Don't put me into the mix, you get a rematch Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Yearly Awards

Staff Awards   
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 07:43:56 am »

......um.....well crap that was amazing
I don't have a lot of words because i just fricken loved every second of this from start to finish.
What a road that has lead up to this point we find ourselves in...this match between you a Trine is going to tear the roof off the WWG for sure.
Champion level work here!

wow she sure is....powerful when she's angry.

Seriously man? come on

What?! oh hey buddy didn't see you there..haha...i was just... *takes off running*
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: