Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 28, 2024, 07:22:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Sacrificial Sammitch (TBC by Anyone)

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sacrificial Sammitch (TBC by Anyone)  (Read 222 times)
JerseyBoys
Rookie

Wrestler: Giuseppe Stasi and Salvatore Santaniello
Height: Taller and Smaller
Finishers: The Pokin'

Finishin' fools like Sub Zero

Badges: (View All)
Karma 100 Posts Apple User Level 4 50 Posts Karma Bad 10 Posts Karma Good Level 3 Avatar Search Signature Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« on: December 23, 2015, 10:08:22 am »

Joey:
“...dese sandwiches are killin’ me bro…”

Sal:
”I don’t know how you can jack up bread and cold cuts, but….”

”They sure as hell did. Look at dis mess! What tha heck is that!? Mayo!? That is some sacrilegious **** my friend!”

Giuseppe Stasi and his best friend Salvatore Santaniello are sitting at a folding table in the concessions area. Stasi is eyeballing the woman currently at the sandwich bar like she was sacrificing a puppy instead of spreading mayo onto a slice of wonderbread.

He shivers.

”This ends now.” he gets up from his chair, hands clenched at his sides, and hops over the sandwich station. Grabs a hair net, and unties one of the helpers aprons (winking at her while he’s at it) before donning it himself.

He looks at the woman.

”Take a hike, lady. You’re embarrassin’ us all.”

Sal just shakes his head and takes another bite of his sandwich...which he regrets, but he’s no quitter.

”Alright, which one of yous is next?” 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 10:09:17 am by JerseyBoys » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 10:15:36 am »

It just so happened to be about that time of day when Rayven gets hungry, and it just so happened that she decided to stop in for a sandwich today.  She'd arrived too late to see Giuseppe's antics, but they were in the right part of the country that his accent didn't seem out of place to her, so she walked up to order as though he was supposed to be behind the counter serving up cold cuts.

Rayven::
"Uh, I'll take mine on wheat bread...with pastrami - the steak of cold cuts, aaaand, Monterey Jack cheese.  If you put any mayo on there, I'll mount your head on my wall with the rest of my collection."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
JerseyBoys
Rookie

Karma 100 Posts Apple User Level 4 50 Posts Karma Bad 10 Posts Karma Good Level 3 Avatar Search Signature Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 11:07:38 am »

If Giuseppe Stasi took notice of anything it was;
1)His own reflection.
And
2)Women.

See above.

So, when Rayven stepped up to order her sandwich a couple of things happened. His eyes went wide, he looked past her to Sal.
 Do you fuckin’ see dis right now? Oh, God give me strength, he made the sign of the cross, looked back to Rayven,snatched up a piece of bread, and slapped it onto his chest with a sly grin.

Joey:
”I got a sandwich for you right here, Sweetpea!”
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:11:29 am by JerseyBoys » Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2015, 11:11:43 am »

Rayven raised a single eyebrow as she watched Giuseppe's antics.

"Sweetpea, I like that.  Ok then, Guido, let's get a move on with my sandwich, hmm?  And I'm not talking about the You Sandwich."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
JerseyBoys
Rookie

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2015, 11:23:54 am »

Salvatore raised both of his eyebrows and leaned sideways in his chair to get a good look at his childhood friends face. Joey still managed to sport a **** eating grin.

”Okay, okay I hear ya. SO! We got wheat, pastrami, aaaand jack.”

He snatched up each ingredient with expert movements. Having grown up around his parents deli you could say sandwiches were his “thing.”

”And a lady afta my own heart- no mayo. You want mustard?” Golden mustard obviously. What do we look like? Animals? ”Lettuce? Onion? Tomato? And can I just say passin' up the “Stasi Special” is a real shame. Best Sandwich you’ll evah have~”
« Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 11:24:37 am by JerseyBoys » Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2015, 11:26:38 am »

Rayven shook her head.

"Nope.  Meat, cheese, bread.  I like my sandwiches like I like my bitches."

Short pause for effect.

"Basic!"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
JerseyBoys
Rookie

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2015, 11:34:59 am »

Joey nodded his head with a laugh, before wrapping up the sandwich in wax and white paper, before planting a sticker where the folded corners met. He picked up the sandwich, planted a hand on the table top, and hopped over.

Joey:
”A Queen shouldn’t have to carry her own sandwich.”

He stood up straight, ran the pad of his thumb along her jawline and smiled.

Joey:
”Where you sittin’, Sweetpea?”
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2015, 11:38:35 am »

Rayven blinked and hissed at Joey as he touched her jaw, but then smiled and pointed to a table in the corner before following him over to the indicated table.

"You know, I could get used to service like this.  What's the name of this place, Guido?  I need to remember to come back here next time I'm in town."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2015, 05:45:20 pm »

Suddenly Derrick Trotter walks in with a huge grin on his face.

Derrick Trotter: Hey boys and girls, What's happening me old muckers. If your doing sarnies I could do with a good old fashioned chip buttie about now I'm hank Marvin.

Derrick waits for a response from the new guys.
Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
JerseyBoys
Rookie

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2015, 11:13:08 pm »

Joey just sports a lazy smirk as Rayven hisses at him and leans in (holding her sandwixh in one hand.) They're nearly nose to nose, but he doesn't touch her.

Joey:
"Now, ya just temptin' me ta do it again, Sweetpea."

He grabs a hold of the golden crucifix that hangs around his neck. A move Sal knows is usually followed by the age old Giuseppe slogan of: Baby, I would do things ta you even Jesus shouldn't see. Joey doesn't say it this time. He just winks instead.

Joey pulls the bottom of his apron out to get a look at the logo and slowly reads it upside-down.

Joey:
"Eileen's......Catering.....Co......but 'ey! You evah need anythin' you find Giuseppe Stasi and you let me know. I go-"
he stops, listening to what Trotter orders. At first he raises one eyebrow. Then two. Then he slowly tilts his head to the side as Trotter talks. "A Chip What-e? Bro, I'll be honest wit ya. I have freakin' clue what the hell that is....like a PB and J or seomthin'?"

Sal sighs and gets to his feet, politely asking one of people on the sandwich line for their apron and a hair net. Giuseppe was in full service mode, but still managed to drop Sal the hint that "Man, help me out! Look at dis babe! Dis isn' sandwich time dis is game time!" and Sal couldn't leave him hanging.

Sal:
"Alrigjt man, explain ta me exactly what kinda sandwich ya talkin' about"

Joey pulls out a chair for Rayven.

Joey:
"M'lady"
Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2015, 02:45:25 am »

Trotter try's not to laugh at the new comers but likes them instantly, He looks at Rayven and gives her a cheeky wink with his right eye then walks towards Joey.

Derrick Trotter: Man this is going to be hard, I forgot you guys don't do Butties do you? He laughs a little.

Derrick Trotter: Listen We say chips you say fries put them inbetween two slices of bread, Don't forget the butter and then put the two together and boom, There you have it a chip Buttie. Oh and don't for get to put the HP on it boys. Just a little mind. Derrick throws them a bottle of hp brown sauce, Joey catches it and still looks like he has no clue it what Derrick has told him.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 05:03:08 am by Derrick Trotter » Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2015, 03:33:06 am »

Rayven rolled her eyes as she glanced over to Derrick and his order.

"That's not a sandwich.  That's something you come up with when you're in college and those are the only things left in your room to eat."

She then looked back to Joey with a smile and sat where he'd pulled out the chair for her.

"A gentleman and you can make sandwiches.  Maybe I'll keep you around..."
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
JerseyBoys
Rookie

« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2015, 06:19:10 am »

Joey:
“Oh man, that ain’t even close to what I was thinkin’. We used to make ham sandwiches in school and you took doritos and put ‘em in ya sandwich. You remember that, Sal?”

Salvatore catches the HP bottle and holds it up at eye level. Taking a long look at it.

Sal:
“Yeah. Cool Ranch.”

Joey:
“Nasty.”

Sal:
“You’re nasty.”

Sal starts to put together the fries, butter, bread, and HP sauce from his spot behind the sandwich line. Joey had been holding the back of the chair like he were about to use it for bicep curls. Sal kept catching him mid flex as he waited for Rayven to take her seat.

He would never understand how his friend got as many shots with women as he did. Something about it worked- Sal just couldn’t figure out what…because he looked like a moron from where he was standing.

Joey:
”I’m a real useful kinda guy...like a pocket knife; I got a little bit of everythin’.”

Joey hooked his foot around the leg of one of the other chairs at the table and pulled it out before sitting down.

Joey:
“You can keep me around as long as you like, Buttacup.”

Sal handed Trotter’s sandwich to him, before taking off the apron and hair net. Letting the catering staff know it was safe to go back to work now that Joey was distracted.

Sal:
“Here ya go, man. Where’d ya come up with that?”

« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 06:19:58 am by JerseyBoys » Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

« Reply #13 on: December 24, 2015, 07:15:07 am »

Trotter a takes a big bite from his chip buttie and gulps it down he then looks at Sal to reply to his question.

Derrick Trotter: Sal my old mucker, This is what we Brits have all the time me old mate, Hell we even have fries and stringy cheese sprinkled on the top it melts the cheese and it's just lush. Derrick has another bite of his sandwich.

Derrick Trotter: Hey, I got  great idea, Why don't you guys come round my gaff and I will knock you up some good old fashioned English grub, Hey Rayven even you might like it champ?

It might not be tonight coz I'm going to party but what about Christmas eve sounds good hey guys.

Derrick looks at every one whilst eating the rest of his sandwich.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 07:15:52 am by Derrick Trotter » Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2015, 12:40:41 am »

She seated herself across the table from Joey and was just about to bite into her sandwich when he spoke up again and she scowled at him.

"Buttercup?!  Who the hell is Buttercup?  I thought I was Sweetpea!"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: