Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 30, 2024, 12:54:03 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

A Little Rough Around the Edges {Your name might be dropped}

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Little Rough Around the Edges {Your name might be dropped}  (Read 106 times)
Slipshod
HOF

Finishers: The Defect/The Effect
W/L/D Record: 22-2-1

Badges: (View All)
Level 6 Eighth year Anniversary Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Karma Bad Third year Anniversary Search Level 5 Second year Anniversary Linux User One year Anniversary Karma Good Mobile User Level 4 Windows User Combination Topic Starter Poll Voter Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts 10 Posts First Post Signature Karma
« on: December 21, 2015, 09:11:24 am »

{Everything can be simple, as simple as a camera opening up in a dimly lit room where the famous interviewer and commentator Chris Arenas sits. Chris is looking directly into the camera, much like most stereotypical interviewers do, and he is ready to introduce himself but before he does that he will ensure everyone that this is another edition of his famous backstage show that, in retrospect, really only has about 3 interviews a year. He will also reveal his supposed special guest that everyone with an internet connection pretty much knows already.}

Chris Arenas
"Hello everyone one and welcome to another edition of my weekly interview segment, I am Chris Arenas and here today is none other than the Hall of Famer, WWG Legend himself, the Demented One Slipshod."

{See, told you. Now as the camera pans around to show yours truly, you will see that I am wearing a suit much like I used to do from time to time, and you will also see that I am wearing my face paint, or as I like to call War Paint, loud and proud like I always do. It is almost as if I have never missed a beat, eventhough I have been out of the game for quite some time with a few appearances here and there, I never truly lost my touch in the ring. Let's be honest here, those surprise appearances I have made over the months leading into the new year were nothing short of embarrassing. What they were about was...well, just listen to the interview here and I will explain it all.}

Chris Arenas
"Slipshod, I must say I am very happy you decided to sit down and have this interview today. It has been a long time since we have seen you on a regular basis, your recent appearance was at the King of Halloween special where you competed in a match to be crowned the King of Halloween as well as secure a shot at the WWG World Heavyweight Championship. Unfortunately you lost with what some would say a controversial loss, my question to you is what is your outlook on your recent match?"

{Ha, these interviewers I tell you, they always want to know what your reaction to things were, it's as if they think you were not there and that you were nothing more than an outsider looking at something that happened to you. I mean I see people fall on their face day in and day out, but never once did I even think about going up to them and asking them what their reaction or thoughts were on what just transpired. I digress.}

Slipshod
"First off Chris let me just explain to you how honored I am just to be sitting here with you and knowing about all of your past accomplishments and things you have done to further the success of this business. I mean truly, I am humbled by your presence and one day I hope to be half the man you are."

{Ah yes, sarcasm there, did you hear it in my voice? I am sure you did, I mean after all if you have the slightest idea on who I am you pretty much know that sarcasm is like a second language to me. Or would it be the first? Not really sure on how all of that works but never the less if you look at Chris' face here, even he knows I was not serious.}

Chris Arenas
"I see you haven't lost your sense of humor which is good, but it could be frightening for those who stand in your way if you choose to make a comeback. That being said, what exactly were you thinking after your match took place?"

Slipshod
"Yeah yeah yeah, I heard you Chris, you would like to know my outlook on my last match regarding the whole Halloween crowning and all of that I get it. Let me explain to you what I was thinking about since you want to know so badly, nothing. It can be as simple as that Chris, I was thinking about absolutely nothing and guess what, it was unbelievable. Indescribable! I dont think you can fully understand even if I could put it into words, what I am trying to explain to you is that when I walked out of that curtain once again, stood in front of all of those people that never left the WWG, the fans, I didnt feel emotions of the past, I didn't feel triumph, I certainty didnt feel grateful, I felt nothing...and it was glorious."

{If only I could see myself in the third person all of the time I could see how awesome I really am. I mean just listen to the way I speak, I hear myself and I do not think it has the same impact as it does on those around me. I could even leave me speechless, which is interesting if you think about it because if I were to do that who would be talking? Am I talking right now? I am, but to who? You? Who is you? Let's just get back into the interview because I am tired of how noisy it is in here.}

Chris Arenas
"Slipshod...a.are you ok?"

Slipshod
"Never better Chris why do you ask?"

Chris Arenas
"Oh, no reason, you just kinda spaced off there for a second. Anyways, you were explaining how you felt nothing when you came back for the King of Halloween match and how marvelous it was?"

Slipshod
"Did I say marvelous? That is a great word, should've used it, yes, I said I felt nothing and it was the best I have ever felt, now let me explain why I like the way I felt. You see, most people in my position, whether they hold the same credentials as I or not, when they come back here and there as I do, they are always overcome with emotions and lost in that bickering world of nostalgia where the supposed old you resides and constantly comes back around to tell you that you can go one more round. They get caught up in it and yet every single time I see one of those people waltz on into the back they always say something along the lines of, "Oh my days! It is a moment that I will cherish for the rest of my life! I loved every second of it and once you step through those curtains again you feel like you are going home!" I mean, does that sound about right? Just do your research sometime, you will see the ongoing pattern hidden within their statements. Now...where was I exactly?"

Chris Arenas
"How you loved feeling nothing."

{Great memory this guy has, need to stay on my toes. Our toes. No I only have ten toes you need to relax. Yeah well you sound like Yoda. Wait...ah screw it.}

Slipshod
"I loved the feeling because it was different Chris, different from them and different from people like you. That is what I have always been about, being different, not out of purpose of self being, I dont care about my well being enough to care about my image, and I already have buckets of money and fame so what's the point of fulfillment anymore? Although, money can be the root of all evil Chris, but isn't that where the most fun resides? Anyways, I have built an empire on being what I am and what I am happens to classify as being different, weird, or even some would say insane, but I have always felt that way regardless of the backlash. I stormed into this company in 2011 with no chips on my shoulders, no chips in my hand because they are bad for you, and no qualms with where I want to go in this company. I came in like a Miley Cyrus and I am so ecstatic about where I am now that I had to go and reference someone that is not held in the highest caliber. The point here is that I came in, I became a legend in this business built on self image and people loved me, they loved me or loved to hate me, that is what it was always about, however, for me, I never cared if they did or not. I wanted to be me, I wanted to do things that made me happy, that entertained me and yeah, sure, I wanted to take the things everyone wanted just to rub it in their face and tell them that I did what they could not do. I have been held down in the back before, I have been buried out in the ring before, I have struggled against authority figures my entire tenure here and I have fought back against them with the unwillingness to surrender, I did that, and I won every single time. I fought for success here before Chris and it changed me, it took me away from who I really am and made me become something I thought I would never become. The success at the time was being the one who holds the gold, I held it and it came with constant baggage. People crying because they cant have a shot at it, people coming out of left field trying to steal it from me, nobody really took the time to sit back, look at me with the championship, and say, "That looks nice, I think I might have that." All they did was reminisce on that and twist into something far more complex. Do you wanna know why I reached success in so little time?"

Chris Arenas
"Absolutely."

Slipshod
"It's because I never made things more difficult than they had to be. Everything, and I mean everything is simple, it's when you decide to look further into the scenario that different avenues start to spring about. You wonder if it's a ploy against you, you wonder if the simple meaning has more meaning behind its true meaning, you let that paranoia set in and convince yourself that everything is a sign for something more sinister that will result in your own demise. I let myself fall to that mindset and the next thing you know, my head was shaven bald, I had no more need for war paint, and I locked myself in dark rooms to talk to the camera all night. I spoke in cryptic meanings and even held pictures of the legends at the time up to the camera with X's on them, X's Chris, I was acting like a looney toon villain. Never the less that is what brought me to the dance and I made it my own, but at what expense? At the expense of losing who I really am, and look at me now Chris, THIS is who I really am."

{So we are the clown again? Is that who we are now? Great, you know I remember when people used to evolve. I just dont know why I cant shut you up, I never thought you would become this much of a menace to my fun, and by the way I am not a clown you moron, I am the entity of evil! Ok pal, I did it better. Yeah with your bald head!}

Chris Arenas
"Slipshod, do you need medical treatment? Should we cut this interview short, you just seem to be going in and out of these pauses where you just space off completely."

Slipshod
"Like I said, never better Chris. Continue with your questions I am sure the people want to know what I have been up to.
"

Chris Arenas
"Well, the people dont actually ask the questions here, I just wanted to interview you and ask you some of our questions and the people watch this later."

Slipshod
"I know how they work, alright?"

Chris Arenas
"Speaking of the people who are huge fans of yours, they were using their voices to let the WWG know that they are displeased with either how the WWG has been using you lately, or with your schedule and being able to pick the days you want to show up."

Slipshod
"Yeah..and?"

Chris Arenas
"Well, would you like to explain to them or maybe reassure them that they have nothing to worry about? These are your fans here Slipshod, they just want to know if you're coming back or not."

Slipshod
"What? Hey look, what am I doing right now? Look at this! What am I doing?"

Chris Arenas
"Moving your arms around and just moving randomly."

Slipshod
"That's right! I am moving, right in front of your very own eyes on this very day I am moving in living color and the point of this is that I am already here. They want to know when I will come back? I am here now! They want to know when they are going to see me again? Feast your eyes! I do not understand why the fans must be catered to all of the time, as if I am some race horse and they are the owners! They count down the days until my last race and wonder the exact time when I just cant cut it anymore and it is not out of their lost love and hope of something that once was, it's so that they can **** the rifle the put a bullet right in between my eyes. They long for the destruction of a guy in my position, they do not want to know if I can come on back and take the world championship again, no, they just want to know when I going to be six feet under."

Chris Arenas
"I think you are misunderstanding your fans Slipshod, these are the people that want to see you more than anyone on the roster right now. They buy merchandise with your face on it, they are the ones that never want you to go away, they surely do not want your destruction, why all of the hostility towards your fans?"

Slipshod
"You sit here and defend them as if they are your 5 year old children Chris, it's funny to me, I actually laugh hysterically at the thought of it, I find myself laughing so much that I no longer feel that animosity. I do not hate the fans for feeling that way but I will not embrace them, not anymore, it never got or gets me anywhere. Every single time I have embraced their willingness to understand who I am and not only want to understand but choose to follow, I always find myself drifting from what I really am. They want to tame me, they want to make me into their hero and that is something I will not be. I wont do it. No way. No how."

Chris Arenas
"Why? Why cant you be what they want you to be?"

Slipshod
"Because that is not who I am! I can not act as if I care for these people only to turn to them one day and feel nothing. A hero is someone who feels the need to protect the ones that follow him at all times, he wants to fight for the innocent and protect them against the ones that walk down the wrong path. How can I be that when I look at those people today and feel as if I despise them? I do not care for them, I dont care for anything really, I only care about my next move and that may mean the destruction of something that did not need to be destroyed, or the celebration of something that does not need to be celebrated. Unpredictability is where it all started and if it's going to end then THAT is where it will end!"

{Oh, nice one there clown, yeah that makes alot of sense. Good job basically telling everyone that you dont care about them ,watch where your merchandise sales go now, to the ground like our career if you continue to stay in charge. You never shut up because you know you sucked didnt you baldy? You were the world champion and you were stale and boring, people wanted me, they wanted to paint their faces and be like me but when you came out with your shiny bald head and plain face, people asked why. Dont give me some lecture on merchandise sales when you took away the one thing that made us US! Yeah, well, at least I was world champion.}

Slipshod
"I was a champion too!"

Chris Arenas
"Yes...everyone knows you were the world champion Slipshod, I dont understand the need for the yelling."

Slipshod
"I wasnt talking to you Chris."

{He looks confused and scared now, way to go, clown.}

Chris Arenas
"Ok, well Slipshod everyone would really like to know your thoughts on the current roster. How do you think they hold up against the ones back in your era of the WWG?"

Slipshod
"I dont know, I mean what kind of question is that? They are wrestlers, we were wrestlers, it's the same thing."

Chris Arenas
"I know that but what I am trying to ask is the personalities, who do you think is intimidating compared to who was back then?"

Slipshod
"I am not intimidated by anyone Chris. ANYONE. Never was, and never will be, so to answer your question on who is intimidating now I would have to answer not a damn one of them. As far as their personalities go I mean, everything is recycled in some fashion or the next am I right? Everything seems to have connections to one person whether it be of my era or the era before, everything fits and nothing really stands out like I stood out if you know what I am saying."

Chris Arenas
"If you could, elaborate a bit more."

Slipshod
"Gah, look at the current roster, look at the roster when I was champion, then ask yourself who reminds you of who, because if I did it, which I have, I would have to say something like, oh well look at Kalib Hystaria, he's the son of Jakob Hystaria, Jakob Hystaria is my long time rival, arch enemy, friend, frienemy, however you want to put it theres a connection there regardless. So obviously they are going to be alike in some form, personality traits, similarities in style, the works. Now, you look at The Wretched Nobody and you make comparisons to Scott Carr, the differences are vast, but in essence I see Nobody as a dead Scott Carr, as well as a lack of personality and humor. So more like a dead, humorless, smelly Scott Carr. Those are just examples of myself comparing the side by side, any conclusions you come up with on your own have nothing to do with."

Chris Arenas
"How do you compare Trine Larsen?"

Slipshod
"Well, with the exception of Trine Larsen, most of the roster is comparable. The only reason I cannot compare the Larsen is because there was a strong lack of females back in my era, it was borderline suspicious Chris, but the lack of females on the roster back then was very real."

Chris Arenas
"As well as Rayven?"

Slipshod
"The what?"

Chris Arenas
"The current world champion Rayven."

Slipshod
"Chris, I dont want to talk about birds right now, next question."

{Nice one.}

Chris Arenas
"If you had to go against anyone on the current roster, like a real back and forth feud reminiscent of like a Jakob Hystaria Slipshod feud...."

Slipshod
"Ah, you know your history, good for you Chris."

Chris Arenas
"I was there."

Slipshod
"And I didnt notice. Boom goes the dynamite."

Chris Arenas
"Given the potential for a fantastic feud, who would you go up against to have that with on the current roster? If I were to assume for you I would say, probably Jason King, being as how he was the one that attacked you after your current match."

Slipshod
"Jason King? You see Chris, that's what you get for assuming what other people think, you get proven wrong time and time again. I dont care about Jason King, what is he again? He's supposed to be a God or acts like he is God because he hacked a few computers and made a couple of bucks? Maybe the God complex comes from his shady childhood, I do not hold any grudges against Jason King for pretending much like he does now, I mean yeah, was I angry? Sure I was, but did I get over yet? Yeah, Jason is just a lost boy, he runs his mouth until he gets shut down and then he retreats to his play book. I have seen him a thousand times, just different names, different forms, different worlds of pretend. It is so easy to act as if you are superior to the ones you know can twist and turn you inside out, especially when you have followers. Why do you think Abram Adams has been so successful?"

Chris Arenas
"Which leads me to another name I was going to ask you about, Abram Adams. You two had a little back and forth going on where he thought you abducted Karmin for a little while and that whole thing came about, nothing really happened after that, it just fell quiet. Why is that?"

Slipshod
"I got bored, I dont know, Abram was boring to mess around with. The funny thing is, I didnt even have his ex with me, it was just some fan that wanted to hang around with me for a while. Just seeing how uneasy Abram got kind of disappointing me, I mean if I could do something so simple, and something so irrelevant to his current situation at the time, and have THAT stir his echoes, then what exactly would it take to break him down as a man and take things from him? So I became bored, when I realized I could not touch base with him on the mind intimidation scale, as in he was too easy, then I just gave up all together."

{You know it's you right? What's me? Dont worry about it.}

Chris Arenas
"As you may know, The Family is back, and being as how you are technically a former member, any chance at a reunion? A full Family reunion, I should say."

Slipshod
"Uh, that wasn't me Chris."

Chris Arenas
"What do you mean? You were a member of the Family at one point."

Slipshod
"No...."

{It was me, you remember, stop acting like you dont. How am I supposed to keep track with the crap you did and the ridiculous choices you made? I was too busy being held hostage remember? How were you a hostage? Because when I decided to join the Family I wasnt painting my face and acting like you? Well, you would think I would fit more with them not some clean shaven, buzz cut, sweater and jean wearing skater version of what I am. I was not a skater. Wait a second, The Family, that's right, they wore masks and stuff, I liked them! Yeah well go be with them then, see where that gets us.}

Slipshod
"Right, Family, cool cats."

Chris Arenas
"We may need to cut this interview short Slipshod, now I know you said you dont need to be checked but your abrupt pauses keep coming out of nowhere and it's starting to worry the staff."

Slipshod
"Always worry, worry worry worry, why cant you just ask what you want to ask I wont bite. Hey! You guys back there, just take a sit, prop your feet up and have a drink, this is free entertainment here dont worry about checking my eyes with a light."

{Are you going to laugh now? Yes, yes I am.}

Chris Arenas
"Ok then, so a Family reunion is off the table or is a possibility?"

Slipshod
"Never say never I suppose."

Chris Arenas
"Very interesting, last question here."

Slipshod
"Already?"

Chris Arenas
"Yes, we are running short on time."

{He's just worried that you're going to keel over and die because you keep staring off like a psycho. I told you not to call me that!}

Chris Arenas
"The World Heavyweight Championship, is it in the cards?"

Slipshod
"It's too big to fit in a deck of cards Chris, what the hell?"

Chris Arenas
"No, is it a possibility that you will have another run? I mean, going back to your reign it still stands true, you were never beaten for the championship."

{That was me, not you, Criss Angel took your title. Hey! I was Nxt. Gen. Champion for a long time! And I was never beaten for the World Championship, so that makes me better. Well then, I am just going to take credit for you. You better not you damn clown!}

Slipshod
"Yes! Yes I...yes...I will run for Presiden...I mean I will become the World Champion one more time before my time in the WWG is officially up! I! Yes, I was never beaten for the title and I will get it back one day because I know how it is to be the world champion...because I was there...I...was there...not anyone else...just me."

Chris Arenas
"Al...alright well that is all the time we have for now, Slipshod I would like to thank you for stopping by and we cannot wait to see you once again go after the World Championship. I am Chris Arenas, I will catch you next time."

{I am just going to leave now, just get up out of the chair and leave because he's looking at me like I should leave but I kinda want to set it all on fire. Yeah because that makes sense, you credit stealing John Wayne Gacy. Hey baldy! I am not fat and gay! Where are we going? By the way, I like how earlier you were talking to yourself and I came in mid way. I like how you never shut the hell up! Good one, clown. Oh clown, like I never heard that before...where does this hallway go to?}

END

« Last Edit: December 21, 2015, 09:35:02 am by Slipshod » Report Spam   Logged

*RETIRED*

Accomplishments

5 Month Undefeated Streak
Former Nxt. Gen. Champion
Former WWG World Heavyweight Champion
Co Founder of The Contingent
2011 Best Newcomer Award Winner
2012 King of the Mic Award Winner
2012 Best Storyline Award Winner
2012 Best Rivalry Award Winner
2012 Greatest Faction Award Winner
2015 Hall of Famer
He Saved the WWG Hall of Fame From Being Banned
The Only WWG Superstar That Has Never Been Defeated For the WWG World Heavyweight Championship
WWG Legend

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 03:05:12 pm »

Gives me chills and fills me with excitement. Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: