Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 19, 2024, 01:05:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

KOH Rp's

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KOH Rp's  (Read 123 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: January 14, 2016, 09:48:40 am »

Just to keep it organised and not so messy can we post the KOH in this topic. Thanks.

King of **** Match Details:

King of Harcore
Three Layers of Hell - Deathmatch

First Round is a Fatal Fourway Deathmatch! Survivor moves on to the Second Round
Derrick Trotter
Jason King
Giuseppe "Joey" Stasi
Mike Maddoex

Second Round will too be a Fatal Fourway Deathmatch! Survivor will move on to the Third and Final Round
Winner of Round 1
Mike Mewes
Kalib Hystaria
Desmond Rains

Final Round will be a Triple Threat Caged Deathmatch. The one to survive the destruction will be crowned the Current King of ****!
Winner of Round 2
Scott Carr
Tony Blackwell
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 02:13:17 pm by King J-Dub » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

JerseyBoys
Rookie

Wrestler: Giuseppe Stasi and Salvatore Santaniello
Height: Taller and Smaller
Finishers: The Pokin'

Finishin' fools like Sub Zero

Karma 100 Posts Apple User Level 4 50 Posts Karma Bad 10 Posts Karma Good Level 3 Avatar Search Signature Level 2 Combination Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 10:21:01 am »

Joey:
“We got a guy who’s winter gainz cycle follows the Game Thrones calendar- (talkin’ about you there Trotter), who likes ta think I ain’t interestin’ enough to pay attention to. Well, buddy, your flabby ass is in for a surprise ‘cause when you’re standin’ opposite me in that ring you’re gonna look like the fuckin’ Antique Roadshow of wrestlers- while I’m flyin’ Top Gear. Talkin’ fast, loud, and dangerous. Cause I’ll be droppin’ sick burns like I’m The Human Torch.

Some dude that looks like Breaking Bad lost his fight with a nair bottle.

(“Who wears shawt shawts! Nair wears shawt shawts!”)

Tony Blackwell; Prob’ly the only man I know that rides his motorcycle from the “**** seat.” Not that it ain’t your place. That’s where you belong. Just that it’s a real reach for dem handle bars. Ammiright? ‘bout as far out of your reach as that World Title scene. And boom goes the dynamite!

Now, hea’s the thing. I keep hearing all this hype gettin’ thrown my way and I gotta be honest. It’s been a little underwhelmin’.

For starters; We got one half of the Magic Mike Brothers? Desmond Rains? You can’t come in here and hype yourself- makin’ me think like imma ‘bout to go toe to toe with a mountain when all I’ll be doing is “tip-toein’ in my jordans” over a molehill. If I wanted someone to make me promises and not keep ‘em I’d talk to my Dad.”

Giuseppe takes a pause, dropping his head and biting the knuckles of his left hand overdramatically.

Sal’s voice off camera:
“You okay, bro?”

Joey:
 Gimme a sec.

-screen cuts-

Joey:
“As I was saying being in a match with you jabronies is like gettin’ a handy from my Ex-girlfriend. Yea, I’m gonna finish, but I didn’t really need you there in the first place. I could have just as easily pinned my own shadow to tha canvass and take the win. And I’m no Peter Pan my friends, so what I’m saying is….yous guys are easy. That or ya just real used to spendin’ time on your backs. Easy, sleazy, lemon peazy.

Anotha way yous guys are like my Ex

Heck, Mike Maddox looks like he could be a lady and if he fake bakes anymore he’ll turn into a fuckin’ Easy Bake Oven. How does it feel ta be the second prettiest lady in WWG?

He winks at the camera.

Joey:

“ ‘Cause we all know who the prettiest one is, right Sweetpea?

Don’t forget about Prince Eric. This Disney Prince lookin’ Kalib Hystaria. Man, they don’t get much softer than you. Anyone else notice he’s gotta clarify everything that gets mentioned about his dad? Chill bro. Nobody cares if he touched you in the no-no zone….or...actually looks more like you’re mad he didn’t have the time ta touch your no-no zone.

Unless it’s just the thought that counts?

Bro, you’re more awnry than my fuckin’ cat. How much trainin’ did you honestly get back at the performance center when your ass is too busy playin Daddy Issues 2.0; Clarification Station. I’d say it sounds like a movie title, but we all know you’re a straight to video kinda dude. Like that Little Mermaid sequel, ‘cept that can actually hold my attention.

...and...uh….”

Sal:
“Mike Mewes.”

Joey:
“....Mike Mewes who?”

Pause. Pause. Paaaaaaaause.

Joey:
”EXACTLY! BA-DA-BOOM! SERVED!

Sal:
”Nice save.”

Sarcasm.

Joey:
“Thanks, bro.”

Oblivious.

Joey:
“And hey Mr. “Grim Reaper” Billy and Mandy called lookin’ for their babysitter. Maybe you should give up on your pipe dream of bein’ a pro wrestler before you embarrass ya’self any further. I don’t know what Twilight book your ass crawled outta, but let me tell ya it didn’t prepare you for steppin’ in a ring with Giuseppe Stasi! So, sit down and turn on your Linkin’ Park and sulk ‘cause “yooou’ve become so nuuuuumb, you can’t wrestle hereeee ‘cause you got no skiiiills, and you gon’ get kiiiilled”

This otha guy now. What’s his name...Jason King? Runnin’ around with a Kanye West sized ego claiming to be God or somethin’. First of all:

He makes the sign of the cross-

Joey:
“Comin’ from a real strict Italian abode I gotta say bro that mess is rubbin’ me the wrong way. You’re giving poor Mama Stasi the sweats when she watches the show on Thursdays. Can’t have some dude getting my mom all freaked out.

So, don’t worry. The only “god” he will be resemblin’ when I’m done with him is The friggin’ Flyin’ Spaghetti monster. AKA: A lumpy pile of limp, cold, noodles. Busted!

We got this dude who looks like he’s a fuckin’ extra in that show “Vikings” losin’ his ****. Scott Carr. You’re old, bro. That’s why they got your ass on the History channel where you belong. No need to throw a Valhalla sized tantrum.

Don’t worry, I was raised to respect my elders so I’ll put some tennis balls on ya walker for ya- so you don’t go tearin’ up my canvass. Maybe you should wear your Life Alert to tha match. ‘Cause when I knock your old ass down you ain’t gettin’ back up.”

Report Spam   Logged

Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 07:48:26 am »

Derrick Trotter: So it’s that time of year again, King of **** is just round the corner with the possibility of your’s truly having to fight in what is going to be three really painful matches. The Death match is what we call in the business a very brutal match. Hell one match can call time on your career let alone another two deathmatches on top of that. Last time round I didn’t fare too great but this year I am at the top of my game.

Derrick smiles as he says this.

Derrick Trotter: Recently I won the Absolute Championship in a cage match and not only that it was against the most sadistic son of a **** in Wretched Knowbody and that match in itself is a death match. The match was brutal i took so much punishment and yet I managed to escape over the top. So that was a good way to prepare myself for what lies ahead. These matches will hurt your body in every way that you could possible imagine. From every turn there will be someone in your face.

Derrick sighs.

Derrick Trotter: Take for instance Marcus Collins, This guy has got some beef with me and my brother Rodney. I tried to beat him for his Carnage title when he had it, But props to my brother he used the 24/7 rule and ripped that title from the waist of Marcus.

Now me old mucker don’t think that you can just pick on me in that match as we all know that there are two other opponents that want to win the first round match and they will also be coming for you. And that my friend might just give me the opportunity that I need to take you out.

Derrick Trotter: And as for the other two opponents, Jason King, You have made an impact here in WWG so far but recently you have been very quiet, Have you left, Are you on a break?

This I don’t know but to me my friend you are one of the favorites to win this first round deathmatch. When you are at the top of your game you have the potential to be the world heavyweight champion but you seem to fall at the final hurdle. Why is this, Is it because you are scared of being the main man?

Is that the reason you fail when it really matters, I really urge you to bring the best you can because apart a few select others I feel you can go all the way, But you need to step it up and be that man that everyone needs to beat.

Derrick takes a deep breath.

Derrick Trotter: And finally we have one half of the tag team champions Giuseppe "Joey" Stas. Now me old mucker you and sal are one hell of a team, You didn’t become a tag team champion for nothing, You work well together, You fight well together and you talk the talk and can back it up. But I ask you this question Joey, Can you do all those things on your own?

You say I look like something out of a game of thrones calendar and that I don’t find you interesting enough, Well me old mucker I do find you interesting all I was doing was trying to find out what buttons I needed to press to get inside your head. And it looked like it worked Joey.

Derrick smiles a little.

Derrick Trotter: So all that being said me old muckers I leave a message to all the men and women in her from Jason King to the one returning Scott Carr, All of you had better take note cos your Absolute Champion is coming for all of you.

With that the scene goes dark with Derrick standing there smiling.

Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)
J-Dub
King of the Noobs, flock to me and learn to be great!
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: Alastair Morrison
Hometown: I'm all Scottish all the time
Weight: 357lb or 25.5 st
Height: 6'8"ft or 2.07m
Finishers: "843"
W/L/D Record: 1-0-0

Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light.

Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary 5000 Posts Level 8 Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Second year Anniversary Level 7 Spammer 500 Posts in one day Spammer 250 Posts in one day Spammer 100 Posts in one day Combination Arcade Champion Arcade Master Arcade Highscore Triple Crown 2500 Posts Linux User Quick Poster Group Gallery Level 6 Invisible Old Browser Windows User Photographer Spammer 50 Posts in one day Spammer 25 Posts in one day Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 10:58:59 am »

Kalib reaches the highway, heading down to Miami to accompany his new home. He begins to push the 1986 Ferrari Testarossa to 100 mph, it is after all an acceptable speed on such a highway where there are several stretches between major cities with little to no traffic. Even the police tend to use that stretch of highway to take a nap. He reaches over and turns down his music and sits quietly as he’s driving down the road.

Sixteen hours to go… I have a lot of time to myself…

He attempts to focus on the drive, but slowly his mind begins to go into deep thought over the situations at hand.

I’m sure they will be ok without me, their married now, no need for the brother to get in the way of things. A new start in Miami should be good for me, but I wont lie, I’ve been wondering if I wasn’t over extending myself, with all of this. The move, the focus, going after the Tag Team titles again, and of course, surviving the King of **** match. Jakob did always say that ‘you never win it, you survive it’. This year seems a bigger than last years, so many people involved, and trying to get through multiple matches. It could be said, I made a challenge that was over my head. They could be right, but it was the first olive branch towards Jakob. After last years success, everyone, who is anyone, has come out for this match. Tony Blackwell has returned, lucky guy is in the last match, Jason King, who should be a huge threat. Derek Trotter has even had great success after last years event, and could be the underdog favorite for this match. You add in the two Mikes, and Joey, this will be a free for all. I’m not the biggest fan of the deathmatch type, this is my first to be honest, but it’s in my blood. Not to be aggressive like that, to seek out people to purposely injure and harm, but to survive anything put in our way. Of course a real test lies in Desmond Rains and Scott Carr. Desmond being part of the Tag match, so in a way, this all starts at the beginning of the show, and ends in the Tag match. I should come up with a plan to use that to my advantage, I just can’t lose track of winning the match. Maybe a minor injury that will slow him down for later, and move on to take the title of King of ****.

It begins to rain, which districts him slightly, to the point he misses the cop car on the path created as a hiding spot. He flies by the car, but as if it’s in slow motion, he slowly turns and looks at the car, taking his eyes off the road, to observe if they are paying enough attention to actually catch him.

A **** dummy? I guess they replace the cops with blow up dolls, what ever. That’s one less thing I have to worry about right now. I think the biggest issue is with Scott Carr. I’m not looking too much to facing him. He’s changed a bit over the last few weeks. Not that I can claim I know him all that much, he’s Jakob’s best friend, not mine. I’ve only met him a few times over the last few years. With that said, he’s apparently taken my friendly challenge, as someone who he needs to make an example of. I don’t mix personal and business. It’s not my thing, the closest I get is getting hammered at a strip club with Derek. Of course it comes down to surviving two matches, stopping the survive of the first match, who every that may be, but in the end, it could be everyone for all I care, if I have to beat 8 people, 6 people, or just 2 people, I have to focus and overcome the trials ahead of me.

He pauses and watches the rain for a moment in silence. The lights of a few cars pass by in the opposite direction in the random clearings from the tress. He watches a motorcycle fly by as if he was sitting still. He shakes his head and chuckles

And they said I’m irresponsible, at least I’m not on a motorcycle, in the rain, doing 120 mph. I hope I don’t see him dead on the side of the road. It would be ironic if I did, almost as if seeing my future. This is going to be one hell of a test, the biggest one yet. Surviving a deathmatch, winning the deathmatch, moving on to the 8 man, winning the 8 man. This all could be great for my career, lock in that I can be successful as a singles wrestler, and a tag team wrestler. This is bigger than any titles, this is what I must do to do anything in the WWG. Even I wonder if I’m being to confident, but Jakob told me, that you have to be confident, over confident in this industry, especially with a night like this. Otherwise you second guess yourself, and that is how people get hurt, how I could get hurt. I just got over an injury, and I wouldn’t enjoy that happening again. Of course there is one thing that I have yet to really focus on with this match, the King of **** is my Legacy. This is what was left to me by Jakob. Scott Carr may be the defending champion, the others may want the boost for their careers, but this is something that I must prove to everyone, that I am intact an Hystaria, the King, the god-damn man!
Report Spam   Logged

Jakob Hystaria   (1998 – 2014, 2011 – 2014 WWG)
Marcus Collins (2014 – 2016?)
Alastair Morrison   (2017 – Current)

World Heavyweight Champion x4 and Current (JH x1, MC x2, AM x1)
Carnage Champion x5 and Current (Ascension x1, MC x3, AM x1)
Tag Team Champion x3 (JH x1, Ascension/ Hystaria Foundation defect x2)
Absolute Champion x1 (Ascension)
All Star Champion x1 (JH *dubbed Asylum World Heavyweight)
King of H@rdcore (Creator) – Jakob Hystaria
King of H@rdcore (Participant) x6 (JH x4, MC x2)
King of H@rdcore (Winner) x1 (JH)
Triple Crown Champion x2 (JH, MC)
Grand Slam Champion x1 (MC)
Hall of Fame x1 (JH Co2015)

Yearly Awards
2011 - Most likely to become WWG Champion (JH)
2012 - Wrestler of the Year (JH)
2012, 2016 - Match of the Year  (JH v Slipshod; Tied Crazy 8 Match MC and T2S WHC at Revolution MC)
2012 - Tag Team of the Year (JH FSU)
2012, 2014, & 2016 - Feud of the Year (JH Youth v Legends; MC Authority v WWG; MC v Trine Larson)
2012 Champion of the Year (JH)
2014 - King of the Mic   (MC)
2015 - Most likely to make an impact in ’16 (MC)
2016 – Heel of the Year (MC)
2016 – Champion of the Year (MC)

Staff Awards   
2011 & 2012 - Best Staff Member
2012, 2014, 2016 - Storyline of the Year
2012 & 2014 - Member of the Year
2012 - Most Helpful Member
Staff Hall of Fame Induction 2013
The Wretched Nobody
Hand in hand until the edge of Oblivion.
Creative Team
Veteran

Wrestler: The Wretched Nobody
Hometown: The Danvers State Lunatic Asylum, Salem Massachusetts
Weight: 344 lbs
Height: 6ft. 11in.
Finishers: Lobotomy, Trephination.  Sedative, Creeping in the Dark
W/L/D Record: You keep track if you really want to know - I'm busy winning matches.

Down for Life, Marked past Death!

Sixth year Anniversary Fifth year Anniversary Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Level 6 Poll Starter Spammer 25 Posts in one day 1000 Posts Second year Anniversary Apple User Karma Good 500 Posts One year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 5 Triple Crown 100 Posts Old Browser 50 Posts Level 4 10 Posts Linux User Mobile User Search Level 3 Signature Webmaster Avatar Combination
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2016, 03:03:36 pm »

Podcast
Part One King of ****.

::Brandon Cody::
Welcome to Cody in your Corner,  the webisodic podcast You need to get the very best from the wrestling world in your ears and eyes! I am your host as always - Brandon Cody.  This week, I am thrilled, no I am stoked, no, no.  I am absolutely Honored to welcome our guest.  He's one of the best to ever lace up a set of boots - and he's certainly the best at bashing that boot into the face of adversity.  He's a multiple record setting Hall of Famer and the ONLY person to have ever debuted in a World Heavyweight Championship match.  A debut match that set into play a career in WWG, ****… in Wrestling!  That is utterly unparalleled by any other I know of.  And hey, if you do then send it in for me and let me know who I am missing!

Long story short - because I want to get talking to this guy…. He's on a Headline Tour straight into Injustice!  Here he is, the Greatest Acquisition in the History of  WWG… Scott Carr!

-Carr-
Pleased to be here Brandon.  Thank you for having me.  It's a pretty crazy thing that signature stunt worked.

You have always been an overtly confident man.

-Carr-
When you know you're the Man, you have to preach it.

Scott, there has been internet controversy over your position in the King of ****.  Current WWG fans, those with a Licious state of mind… they don't agree with you getting a pass into the final round of the event.

-Carr-
Oh… I got a Pass, huh?  I guess while those people's favorite stars were picking their noses in highschool I was only just rebuilding This Company in MY Motherfucking image.  I got a pass to go to war with the past so Everyone here and now had a fair fighting chance at a career.  I don't get a say in how I am booked into an event… and I don't care either.  First or Last I'm still the Best… I am aiming at rolling out on top all night long.

So events like these are randomly selected?

-Carr-
I'm sure Kav has a say and ****, but I don't.  I beat the egos off of guys who thought they had it over on the new guy… and I earned my right to step into a WWG ring and have it mean something.  I don't care if people talk **** - that's their **** problem.  I have **** to do, and my **** problem is that I have an event to win.  I don't say talent is lacking among the competition but I amgoing into it to win it.  I could stomp the ugly off of Tony Blackwell on my worst damn day, and whoever else survives the first two rounds is sure as **** not going to survive a fresh, focused, violent man like me - on a mission.

So what do you think the effects are going to be on you later in the night?

-Carr-
I'm going in get it over with, Brandon… that's what it is, brother.  I'm going to go out there and put them to the test.  I want a quick, clean, and viciously cutthroat match.  It's just business... The King of **** is bragging rights - and I collect bragging rights for a living.

You accepted your role in the match thanks to Kalib Hystaria - why such a violent reaction to his challenge?

-Carr-
Because I knew that little fuckwit back when he didn't know how to throw a clothesline.  He damned well should know better than to challenge me!  His father began the event and asking me out of respect would have been enough.  But he decided to get **** heavy and he is going to go home to daddy crying his way into a big dose of “I told you so.”.  I'm a certified ass kicker - I don't **** around.  If I can't get my hands on Kalib in the match - I'm going to go stomp his ass later.  He wants to call on a fight from someone his sperm donor couldn't even beat?  Good for him.  I'm down to show him why I am the Greatest Acquisition in the History of WWG.

So to you, your position in this King of **** is that you just want the accolade?

-Carr-
I have a passion for this business but I also have always had the ambition to be the very best I can be… I have been part of groups and helped others see gold, but the true colour of things is that I see blood red when I fight for myself.  King of **** is a fight of a night, but it's an accomplishment that I can take into the main event and bash it right over Rayven’s head… I'm glad to have her think she has an advantage but we all still know I am going to take the title.

King of **** is an event you have lost before though, what would your take be on losing both matches?  Essentially your plans going in are the same as many who tried to stop you.

-Carr-
Yeah except that those people back then, all had to fight me.  And at Injustice a whole new school of talent get to figure out that They aren't better than me.  My name was in WWG lights when their names were in a freshman face book.  I'm an icon among superstars - I don't care who says what online... I only care who steps to me in the ring and they only need worry about the ramifications of their stupidity.  I blazed their trail... I never said I was going to let them pass me.

That's true - and we're going to take a short break! Stay tuned! We'll be right back with more, Scott Carr.  Don't you Dare miss it!
Report Spam   Logged

The Wretched Nobody

Van HeLLsing
2016 King of Hardcore
Creative Team

Wrestler: Van HeLLsing
Hometown: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Weight: 6"2
Height: 230 lbs.
Finishers: Nail In The Coffin

Level 5 Second year Anniversary Search One year Anniversary Level 4 Linux User Mobile User 100 Posts Poll Voter Karma Level 3 50 Posts 10 Posts Webmaster Level 2 Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2016, 04:43:11 am »

Disclaimer:  The following promo does not reflect the views and opinions of the World Wrestling Generation and has been rated M for Mewes is **** awesome.

Mike, Rod, and Jimmy are all sitting in one of the terminals at Detroit Metro Airport.  Mike is waiting for his flight to head to WWG’s PPV Injustice.  Rod and Jimmy, well, Mike didn’t know exactly why they were there.  They were staying back in Detroit for a Them Crooked Vultures concert.  Mike wasn’t happy he was going to miss the one band he has yet to see in concert, but business is business. 

Rod

Don’t worry man we will be watching from home bro.  Detroit is starting to get really get behind you.  You’re the rebel man. 
His following has been steadily growing especially in his hometown. 

Mike

The Mewesers are starting to rise up baby.

Jimmy

I can’t wait to see that King of **** match.

Mike

We all know who the king of HARD…..

Mewes grabs his nuts and squeezes them like Michael Jackson used to do in his videos. 

Mike

Corre is bruh.  Just ask the chick that’s still in my bed.

They begin to laugh.

Rod

Looks like there is some stiff competition in that match.

Mike

What do you know about being stiff Rod?  The only time you get laid is when Rosey Palmer and her five friends come over bro….what 5, 6, 20 times a day?  There is no competition STIFFER, if you know what I mean, than yours truly.  I can handle any competition that comes my way.  I’ll give you an example.  Jason King?  Can’t touch me.  He’s too busy trying to convince people he is god, when I already am a god.  I’m the sex god, the living legend sent from heaven to fulfill every woman’s wildest desires.  King is nothing but a poser, bruh.

Mike looks around to make sure there aren’t any security or ATF around and snorts something from a tin.  Aaaahhh that will wake me up…..

Mike

Next in line on your bogus list of “competition”, is Joey Stasi.  I’ll give him credit, he cracks me up….but when it comes down to it he ain’t nothin but a baby back **** from Jersey.  And then we have WWG’s resident drunk, Desmond Rains.  Supposedly he’s a legend around here so I guess he will be alittle tougher than the rest…..BUT, I still will kick his ass six ways from Sunday bruh, in fact, when it is all said and done, I will have beaten his ass to a sober pulp.  The buck doesn’t stop there gentleman oh no.  We have the Absolute Champion, Derrick Trotter.  Someone please tell me how in the **** did that little rat lookin bastard win a god damn championship?  Anyone, Bueller, Bueller?  I mean seriously, he’s not even tall enough to be on a roller coaster bro. 

He pulls out a flask full of Jameson Irish whiskey, opens it and begins slugging it down.  Now that’s the **** I’m talking about.  I guess you could say that Mike was a little over confident, which in a way could be an accurate statement, but this is the only attitude he ever knew, a BIG bravado.  Mike puts the cap back on the gold plated flask and tucked it back into his coat pocket.  Jimmy and Rod go to speak but before they can even get word one out, Mewes throws his hand up in their faces.

Mike

Whoa, hombres, I wasn’t finished.  Mike Maddox and Kalib Hysteria, while I do respect them personally, I will still whoop their ass.  That brings me to Tony Blackwell.  The self-proclaimed “Extremist.”  Give me a **** brake man.  The only thing extreme about that bald bearded bastard is the amount of ridiculous tattoos. 

Rod

Ok dude, I get what you’re saying, but, what about Scott Carr dude.  He is a no joke beast man.  Are you even a bit worried?

Mike gives out a humorous chuckle as he goes back to the flask of Jameson.  After sluggin down some more whiskey, he looked at both men sitting in their chairs looking at him as if he was out of his mind.  He wasn’t out of his mind, no.  Maybe a little drunk, high, ahhh forget it, I’m **** up.

Mike

That freak?  What you think he scares me because he’s so big?

Mike starts talking in a mocking tone.

Mike

Oh my god, he’s so big, oh no, oh what will I dooooo? 

He scoffs at the his buddies.

Mike

What the **** is wrong with you two?  First of all, it ain’t the size of the dog in the fight brotha, it’s the size of the fight in the dog!  I can take on anybody and I don’t ever back down from a fight!  The “softest” man in the industry, the roid taking, big time faking, one hairy son of a ****, will learn what Mike Mewes is all about….and what Detroit is all about.

Jimmy

What do you mean?

Mike smirks at Jimmy.  What do I mean?  Oh, I’ll tell you what I mean…..

Mike

Ok, let me put in perspective for you jokers.  I don’t care how I do it, but when it is all said and done, and the dust settles on the carnage in the middle of that ring.  “Magnum” Mike Mewes will be the last man standing.  We all know how it is growing up in Detroit.  No holds barred, every man for himself.  It’s rough its tough, brass knucks, pistols and knife fights, but, I will walk out with title, King of ****.  So why don’t you guys just sit back and enjoy the show I’m going to put on in the ring.

He laughs.  Mike’s flight is now boarding so he grabs his bag and says, “later bitches” and steps onto the tunnel. This is it sexy, time to show these mother fuckers what “Magnum” is all about….

END
Report Spam   Logged

1x WWG Team Champion (Mike Mewes)
1x WWG Absolute Champion (Mike Mewes)

2016 King of **** (Mime Mewes)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: