Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 17, 2024, 12:12:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Sunday Night Carnage 14/02/14

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Sunday Night Carnage 14/02/14  (Read 213 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: January 26, 2016, 05:46:26 pm »

WWG Carnage

Single Match
Kid Genuis vs Rodney

Single Match
Jason King vs Mike Mewes

Single Match
Abram Adams vs Mike Maddox

Single Match
Vengenza vs Tony Blackwell

Single Match
Scott Carr vs Melvin Green

Single Match
Marcus Collins vs Sal

Single Match
Ethan Rains  vs Tony Mann

Single Match
Kalib Hysteria vs Derrick Trotter

Single Match
Kai Shepard vs Derek Kronos

Single Match
Wretched vs Joey

Winners all face of in a 5 for all last man standing over the top rope battle royal.

Winner faces Rayven for the WWG World Heavyweight Championsship

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2016, 01:31:33 pm »

WWG Carnage

Carnage comes on the air and Rayven is already standing in the center of the ring with the World Heavyweight Championship belt draped over her shoulder.  She holds the microphone, but takes a moment to soak in the disdain from the crowd before speaking.

Rayven::
"If you all would just shut the hell up for a moment, I have an important announcement to make.  I know what you're all thinking.  I've heard what you've been saying ever since the events that went down at Injustice.  And you're wrong.  I didn't do what I did to Scott Carr to get out of defending my title against him because I'm scared of him.  That couldn't be any further from the truth.  There's not a single man or woman in this business that I fear.  The simple fact of the matter is, I did what I did, because I CAN!"

This brings another wave of boos and jeers from the gathered crowd, which Rayven just seems to soak in with a devilish smile on her face.

"And that's why I'm going to do what I'm going to do tonight.  Simply because I can.  You see, Kavanagh, I know what you are.  You're a sad, pathetic, little man who can't stand to see me walking around here as the champion.  For whatever reason, you don't like me, and it kills you to know that I am the WWG World Champion.  It kills you to know that I am the face of the company.  It kills you to know that I represent everything you've worked so hard to build here.  That's why at Injustice, you let some washed up, part-time, has-been have a shot at my title.  No one in their right mind wanted to see that match, you were just out of options after Trine Larsen flaked out on her rematch and Marcus shot himself in the ass.  And that's why tonight, you've set the whole roster out on a bounty hunt hoping that one of them might manage to take this belt away from me."

Rayven shrugged the belt off her shoulder and held it in front of her in a hand, staring at it for a moment.

"The funny part is?   None of that matters.  It doesn't matter if there is a single soul in that locker room capable of beating me and taking this belt away from me, because it wouldn't change a damn thing around here.  Someone else would be crowned and lifted up for all to see, but every single person in this arena tonight, and ever single person watching on TV around the world knows the truth.  They all know that on any given day, I'm the best damn thing that's ever graced WWG with my presence.  I'm above everyone in the locker room, I'm above you, I'm above this title.  I'm above the entirety of WWG!"

Rayven dropped the title to the mat and kicked it away from her.

"You want this title away from me so bad?  Take it.  I don't have anything else left to prove here.  I beat Trine Larsen for that belt.  I beat everyone else on my way to it.  I did every thing I said I was going to do on the day I walked in the door, and so much more.  Whoever you crown at the end of tonight, they're just a stand-in for the real thing.  Whoever it is, we all know on their best day, they can't beat me.  I have nothing left to prove, have fun with it."

Rayven dropped the microphone as her music hit the speakers and she left the ring, leaving the title laying in the middle of the ring behind her.

Chris Arenas::
"I...I don't believe it.  Rayven just relinquished the World Title?"

Adrien Riley::
"Believe it.  Usually this is the part where I say something like 'I bet she's got some sort of plan, she's up to something!' but...I don't know, she sounded sincere.  I don't think this is some kind of trick, for a change..."

-------------------------

Camera is backstage where Alex Almon is rushing around asking the crew backstage

Alex Almon
Have you seen Frederick? Has anyone seen Frederick!

Alex keeps asking but no one has a answer. Alex rushes to his office but it's empty. Alex walks out and is frantically looking for the boss when he steps around the corner.

Alex Almon
Frederick! What's your reaction from Rayven just moments ago

Kavanagh
Rayven can word it however she wants but i know it and these fans know it, she is a scared scared women. She was scared to lose that championship and that's fine because tonight we crown a new WWG World Heavyweight Champion. Oh and Rayven, i hope you stick around because your not getting out of this so easy. Stay tuned.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:59:24 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2016, 01:46:38 pm »

Single Match
Kid Genuis vs Rodney

Adrian Riley
What major news earlier tonight with Rayven giving up her championship and walking out. A new champion will be crowned here tonight.

Chris Arenas
And i doubt it's going to be either of these two.

Both men shook hands before them match started as these two fans favourites went it from the start. They start to trade punches in the middle of the ring when Kid starts to get the upper hand on the Carnage champion Rodney. Kid then hits Rodney with a Shining Wizard, Rodney falls to the mat, Kid the hits a standing Moonsault and goes for the cover.

1 . . .2. . . .Kick out!

Adrian Riley: Man that was a close call for Rodney.

Chris Arenas: How the hell is Rodney, Champion, This guy is worse than his brother and he’s the Absolute champion.

Kid picks up Rodney, Irish Whips him to the ropes and hits a standing drop kick. Rodney holds his face and crashes to the mat, Kid then urges Rodney to get to his feet, He staggers around as Kid then goes for a spear but Rodney stumbles out of the way. Kid crashes into the turnbuckle shoulder first as the Trotter fans cheer and the Kid fans boo.

Adrian Riley: Could be the opening Rodney needs to get back in this match.

Chris Arenas: That was just pure luck, Rodney stumbles to the mat making Kid miss his spear, Rodney is just a damn joke.

Rodney grabs hold of Kid lifts him up for the body drop and slams him hard on the mat, Rodney then runs the ropes and hits frog splash on Kid and goes for the cover.

1 . . .2. . . Kick out!

Adrian Riley: This time it’s the Kid that just kicks out.

Chris Arenas: That was a close call for Kid, Oh my god, What a hit!

Rodney then holds his head in his arms then stands up and urges for Kid to get to his feet, Kid then stands up and Rodney hits a superkick to the jaw of Kid who falls to the mat in the middle of the ring. Rodney then climbs to the top turnbuckle and flies high in the air looking for the leg drop but Kid somehow moves out the way. Rodney hits the mat hard and is holding his leg as the fans start the this is awesome chant.

Adrian Riley: Oh man. High risk and Rodney is feeling that one.

Chris Arenas: Crashed and burned Adrian, Crashed and burned.

Kid staggers to his feet see’s Rodney on the mat screaming out in pain holding his leg sitting up. Kid then runs the ropes and drop kicks Rodney in the face kid then goes for the cover.

1... . 2. . . .kick out!

Adrian Riley: What a match this is, I was sure that would have been it?

Chris Arenas: What does Kid have to do to finish Rodney off?

Kid slams the mat in frustration then stands up and looks to the fans for some inspiration, They respond and cheer for him, Kid then starts to hit Rodney with hard lefts and rights and then drags him to the corner of the ring and then hits The OMG (Shooting Star Press from the Top Rope) and goes for the cover.

1….2….3!

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Party Rock Anthem Remix hits as Kid Genius stands up and the referee holds the right arm up in victory, The fans start the that was awesome chant as Kid then poses for the fans.

Adrian Riley: What a win, What a match Kid Genius wins the first match of the night.

Chris Arenas: Looks like Rodney’s luck has finally run out.

Adrian Riley
Kid Genuis advance. You could be looking at your new WWG World Heavyweight Champion.

Chris Arenas
No freaking chance Adrian.

Kid rolls outside the ring and celebrates with the fans at ringside. Rodney cant believe he lost but quickly grabs his Carnage Championship and leaves to safety. The Camera follows Rodney backstage when he stops and standing before him is Kai Shepard

Kai Shepard
I'm not here to cause trouble or attempt to take the title away from you now. That's not what i am all about. I have come to tell you that i just came from seeing Frederick Kavanagh and next week on Carnage i will be going one on one with you for that championship. I just wanted to give you a heads up and let everyone else know the 24/7 rule is invalid due to a championship match been booked. Cya next week.

Kai slaps Rodney on the shoulder in a friendly fashion and walks off down the hall. Kai is then assualted from behind with a shot from what looks like a crowbar. We can't see the attacker as they run off in a hoodie. Kai is on the ground and medical staff is quick on the scene.

Chris Arenas
Kai is down!

Adrian Riley
Crowbar..that can only mean on person.

Chris Arenas
It could be anyone Adrian.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 02:03:08 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2016, 02:00:09 pm »

Single Match
Jason King vs Mike Mewes

Chris Arenas
The King of **** is taking it to Jason King in this match, he is looking good.

Adrian Riley
Mewes got into it early which caught Jason off guard and he hasnt been able to recover since but i feel the tides are turning.

Mewes sends Jason across the ring and drops him with a perfectly times dropkick. Mewes makes a quick cover.

1. Jason kicks out. Mewes stomps on Jason a few times and then says something to the crowd that the cameras dont pick up. Mewes grabs Jason and Jason starts his fight back. Jason slams Mewes into the corner with his shoulder and then rams it intohis ribs a few times and then lifts him up onto the turnbuckle and climbs up. Mewes tries to knock Jason off with rights to the mid section but Jason headbutts Mewes. Mewes then headbutts Jason who loses his footing but lands on the apron. Jason then grabs Mewes and pushes him off the turnbuckle and Mewes falls to the outside hitting his head on the apron on the way down.

Chris Arenas
Ouch!

Adrian Riley
I think Mewes may be out.

Jason sits on the apron with a sick smile across his face and then jumps down and goes over to a lifeless Mewes. Jason goes to pick Mewes up but he is out cold. Jason then gets back into the ring and demands the referee makes the count.

Adrian Riley
Mewes has still not moved.

6...7...8...9....10. Ding, Ding.

Winner - Jason King.

Chris Arenas
Jason King advances and is one step closer to becoming the WWG World Champion.

Adrian Riley
My concern is with Mike Mewes. He still hasn't moved.

The referee checks on Mewes and throws up the X sign and a stretcher begins to be rolled down the ramp. Jason is on the outside of the ring and looks like he is heading up the ramp. The medical team assist Mewes and eventually after some time get him onto it and slowly start moving him up the ramp. They are about halfway when King runs down and pushes the stretcher over and Mewes goes tumbling out.

Adrian Riley
Why Jason Why, what was the point.

Jason looks pleased as he walks away again with medical team screaming at him.

Chris Arenas
That was abit too much.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 04:14:41 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2016, 02:04:29 pm »

Jackson Green:
”As a new wrestler here at WWG how do you feel about going one on one with a former champion so early in your career? Are you worried you might not fare so well?”

The camera pans out and Jackson is interviewing Giuseppe Stasi. The reaction from the crowd is a roar of boos.

Joey:
”Let me tell you somethin’ Green. Life ain’t fair- ain’t fair for this lumbering, House of a Thousand Corpses, lookin’ extra known as Tha Wretched Nobody! I’m gonna knock this dude so hard in his silly putty lookin’ block his Rob Zombie impersonation is gonna be on point! ‘Cause Giuseppe Sta-”

Trine Larsen steps into the frame.

Joey:
” ‘scuse me Short Stack. I dunno if you’re as lackin’ in the brains department as much as you lack in the bust department, but when somebody is cuttin’ an interview- your ass belongs ovah there.”

He pointed off screen and nodded his head.

Joey:
”Ska-dattle.”

Joey rolls his eyes and grabs Trine by the shoulders. He turns her around like directing a child and before his hands leave her shoulders the blonde grabs him by the wrist, and throws him over.

”That’s the last time you put your hands on me outside of the ring.”

She stepped off screen, carefully avoiding stepping on the downed wrestler.

The camera panned down. The only thing in frame is Jackson Green’s shoes and Joey, who is still on his back. He glares up at the ceiling.

Joey:
”Yeah, we’ll see about dat, Mighty Mouse.”

He looks to the camera.

Joey:
”Edit that **** out.”

Offscreen:
”It’s live…”
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2016, 02:07:21 pm »

Single Match
Abram Adams vs Mike Maddox

Mike Maddox is making his way down to the ring when down the ramp comes Jason King and from behind he nails Maddox in the back of the skull with a crowbar.

Adrian Riley
I knew it was him.

Maddox is out cold. Jason backs away from him with the crowbar in his hand. Jason then points to the screen which turns on and we see Abram Adams laid out in the back. Blood surrounding his head. Jason raises the crowbar into the air and the crowd erupt in boo's.

Chris Arenas
I assume none of these will be competing tonight. Jason taking out his competition. Smart move.

Adrian Riley
He can't take out everyone Chris.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2016, 02:14:11 pm »

The camera switches to the backstage area inside the office of Frederick Kavanagh when a staff member comes charging in the door, huffing and puffing.

Kavanagh
What's wrong?

Staff
Sir, there's been more attacks by Jason King.

Kavanagh
Who is it and can we be sure it Jason King?

Staff
Sir he just attacked Maddox on air and Abram is out also. All signs point towards Jason and but the only proof we have is the maddox attack Sir. After his board room antics i think it's quiet clear he is behind these attacks.

Kavanagh
Who else has been taken out?

Staff
Vengenza, Tony Blackwell, Melvin Green, Scott Carr, Derek Kronos, Wretched Nobody and Joey sir, all have been taken to the nearby hospital to be checked upon. That's a lot of matches that have had to be cancelled sir.

Kavanagh
Get security and tell them to approach Jason, with caution and his men, take alot of security and put these men into there locker room and watch them, only releasing Jason when his due to compete later tonight. We can't have more attacks. Go now before anyone else gets injured.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 02:16:43 pm »

Single Match
Marcus Collins vs Sal

Adrian Riley
Speaking of lunatics we have one inside the ring and one running around the back taking people out who he see's as a threat.

Chris Arenas
I dont think Jason King see's anyone as a threat. He is God.

Marcus brings Sal up to his feet and slaps him across the face and then lays him out with a clothesline. Marcus then rubs his boot across the face of Sal acting like he has this one in the bag when Sal quickly grabs him from behind and into a small package,

1..2...Marcus barely breaks before the three count but this has angered him. He grabs Sal and tosses him to the outside of the ring and follows him out there grabbing him and throwing him hard into the steel ring steps. Sal is sitting up against the steel ring steps and Marcus charges at him looking to boot him int he face but Sal moves at the last moment and Marcus kicks the steel ring steps.

Chris Arenas
Oooh that had to hurt.

Sal then grabs him and throws him back into the ring and gets up onto the apron but Marcus kicks him and then grabs him and suplexes him into the ring. Marcus makes no cover. Marcus brings Sal to his feet and Sal hits him with a uppercut and then grabs him throwing him into the ropes and then hits him with the Jersey Devil and Sal makes the cover.

1..2...Marcus kicks out.

Sal wasting no time wants to end this grabbing Marcus and looks like he is trying to go for the Do you Even lift but Marcus digs his thumbs deep into the eyes of Sal. When Marcus lets go Sal stumbles backwards and Marcus hits him with the Reaper’s Touch and makes the cover.

Winner - Marcus Collins

Marcus gets up as his music blasts and the referee tries to raise his arm but Marcus scares him away and Marcus leaves the ring.

Chris Arenas
Marcus Collins joins Kid Genuis in the main event.

Adrian Riley
This guy scares me.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 03:18:16 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2016, 04:20:56 pm »

We get a shot of Jason King and his men being escorted backstage, it looks like they are arguing with the security men but there is no audio.

Single Match
Ethan Rains  vs Tony Mann

Chris Arenas
I can't see eithero of these 2 becoming World Champ but lets go Ethan,i dont want another loser in the main event.

The referee calls for the bell and Ethan runs at Tony Mann who rolls him up in a small package, Ethan is struggling to get out.

Chris Arenas
What! no!

Adrian Riley
Tony Mann wins! Tony Mann advances. Tony Man could be world champion.

Tony Man quickly leaves the ring and celebrates on the outside. Ethan is pissed. He argues with the referee.

Adrian Riley
So far we have Kid Genius vs Jason King vs Marcus Collins vs Tony Man. Who will be the fifth. Kalinb Hysteria or Derrick Trotter.

Chris Arenas
Please anyone but Derrick " To old for this business" Trotter.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2016, 04:22:44 pm »

Single Match
Kalib Hysteria vs Derrick Trotter

We catch up with the action with five to ten minutes gone in the match with both man having a go but Kalib starts to gain control he Irish Whips Derrick to the ropes and then hits him with a Flying Forearm to the face of Derrick he falls to the mat holding his face as Derrick fans boo loudly. Kalib then waits for Derrick to get to his feet and then quickly climbs the top turnbuckle and hits a Tornado DDT and then goes for the cover.

1…..2…..Kick out.

Adrian Riley: Close call for the double champ, Derrick gets the shoulder up.

Chris Arenas: Double champ, How the hell did that happen?

Kalib then stands up to his feet and backs away a little and waits for Derrick to get to his feet Derrick staggers up and is then met by a Dropkick to the back of the Head Derrick once again falls to the mat. Kalib then grabs Derrick and puts him in a Omoplata Crossface. The fans are going wild as Derrick screams out in pain.

Adrian Riley: Oh my god, Derrick has to tap out!

Chris Arenas: Luck’s like your double champs luck has just ran out….. Oh what the fritty ****, **** was that?

The fans cheer when Derrick manages to crawl his way to the ropes, Kalib let;s go and gets a little frustrated, He picks up Derrick and body slams him in the middle of the ring, Kalib then climbs the top turnbuckle he poses for the fans for a few seconds then lets fly with a 720 Leg Drop, Derrick just moves out of the way just in time and Kalib crashes on the mat.

Adrian Riley: This is what Derrick needs to get a bit of breathing space between him and Kalib.

Chris Arena: No **** Sherlock.

Derrick staggers to his feet trying not to fall over as does Kalib, They start to trade punches but Derrick then knees Kalib in the stomach gaining control he then Irish whips Kalib to the ropes and hits him with a Samoan drop. Derrick then backs off urging Kalib to his feet then hits him with a huge big boot to the face Kalib goes down as Derrick the goes for the cover.

1…..2…..Kick out.

Adrian Riley: Derrick showing how tough he is getting back in this match.

Chris Arena: Oh come, He got lucky, If Kalib had that leg drop it would be all over right now.

Derrick picks up Kalib Irish whips him to the ropes and hits him with a clothesline he picks Kalib up again and Irish whips him into the corner of the ring Derrick then runs at Kalib. but Kalib catches Derrick with an elbow to the face. This makes Derrick stagger backwards they bothen start to brawl in the middle of the ring. then both of them run the ropes and Derrick hits the Cashing in (Spear) and then goes for the cover.

1…...2…….3.

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden hits Derrick staggers to his feet as the referee holds his arms high in the air. He then rolls out under the bottom rope and goes to celebrate with the fans.

Adrian Riley: Oh yes, Derrick Trotter now has the chance to become the World Champion.

Chris Arena just throws his pen in the air and holds his head in his arms and can’t believe that Derrick has just won another match.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 04:27:42 pm »

WWG World Heavyweight Championship Match
Kid Genius vs Jason King vs Marcus Collins vs Tony Man vs Derrick Trotter.

Adrian Riley
This is it Chris, a new champion will be crowned here tonight.

Chris Arenas
I can't beleive that some people, *cough* Derrick Trotter *cough* are even in this match. If Derrick walks out tonight a triple champion then...i quit. I will even get up there and kiss his old English foot.

Adrian Riley
I will keep you to that.

Derrick Trotter is the first man to make his entrance towards the ring. Derrick gets about halfway when from behind he is attacked by Jason King.

Chris Arenas
YES! YES! YES!

Adrian Riley
This is just sad.

Jason hits Derrick in the back with his crowbar and then across the back of the neck. Derrick lays on the ramp. Jason picks up the Pyscho Championship and puts it over his shoulder and makes his way down and enters the ring.

Chris Arenas
Derrick did steal that title from him.

Adrian Riley
He did not.

--------------------------------------------

We are deep into the match and all four men are still inside the ring, with Derrick Trotter still on the outside. The Losers are trying to work together to eliminate Marcus and Jason but it isn't working. Marcus has Kid in the corner and is beating the living **** out of him. Jason tries to throw Tony Man over the ropes but he lands on the apron. Jason then walks over grabbing Marcus and goes to throw him over but no prevail. Jason then runs at Tony who is still on the apron and Jason hits him with the World Star and Tony falls off the apron and to the outside of the ring.

Matt Thomas
Tony Man has been eliminated.

Chris Arenas
I told you that fool wouldn't be world champ.

Jason turns around after surverying his handy work into Marcus Collins. Marcus lifts Jason up and slams him down with a spinebuster. Marcus gets to his feet and out of nowhere Trotter is back inside the ring and he goes for a Cashing in but Marcus sidesteps and Derrick hits it on Kid Genius. Marcus then grabs Derrick and goes to toss him over the rope but Trotter counters stopping in his tracks and then elbowing Marcus, Derrick grabs his head and slams it into the turnbuckle several times. Derrick then lays Marcus out with a DDT and slowly gets back to his feet feeling his head from the Jason attack.

Adrian Riley
I dont know how Derrick is standing.

Chris Arenas
I wish he wasn't. He cant be the world champ.

Derrick then turns and looks at Jason who is up to his knee's. A rage comes over Derrick as he throws his body at Jason and then sits on him and lays into him, shot after shot to the head. Derrick gets to his feet " get up you son of a ****" and whips Jason into the ropes looking for a Cashing in but Jason gets his knee up hitting Derrick right in the temple, Jason goes down though holding his knee.

Chris Arenas
That had to hurt Jason just as much, his knee could be blown out.

Derrick lays on the ground looking like he is out cold. Jason holds his knee as he sits there but nextminute recieves a kick to the face from a flying Kid Genius. Kid gets up and gets the crowd cheering but this allows Marcus to come up behind him and dump him over the ropes to the outside, the crowd boo.

Matt Thomas
Kid Genuis has been eliminated.

Chris Arenas
YES! now just get rid of Derrick Trotter.

Adrian Riley
I'd like to see him win it, he deserves it.

Chris Arenas
No Adrian he dosent. He shouldn't even be Absolute or Pyscho Champion.

Marcus Collins turns and looks at the downed Jason King and Derrick Trotter and he grabs Jason King by the knee and then drops the elbow down into it trying to hurt it more, Jason is in pain. Marcus gets up and does it again, and again and again. He then stomps on the Knee a few times and then rolls outside the ring underneath the ropes.

Adrian Riley
Marcus didnt go over the top rope, therefore is still in this match.

Marcus grabs a steel chair and slides it into the ring, he then goes underneath the apron and pulls out another one and heads back into the ring.

Chris Arenas
This dont look good for Jason King.

Marcus kicks Jason in the head and then places one of the chairs under his knee and then raises the other one above his head. Marcus swings the chair smashing it against Jason's knee, not once, not twice, not three times but four. Marcus then tosses the chair aside and grabs Jason and lifts him up and then goes to toss him over but Jason grabs the ropes and stays inside, on the ground. Marcus isn't happy. Marcus turns his attention to Derrick who he see's up to his feet and he approaches him and Derrick chops Marcus across the chest. Derrick hits him with a few more chops and then whips him into the ropes but Marcus grabs ahold. Derrick then runs at him looking to clothesline him overbut Marcus drops down and throws Derrick over but he lands on the apron, Marcus then runs off the ropes and comes back at Derrick and knocks him off, Derrick lands hard against the security railing. On the outside Chris Arenas jumps for joy.

Chris Arenas
YES!

Adrian Riley
Over excited much. Sit down.

Marcus smiles and has his back to Jason King who quickly tries to get the victory by grabbing him and tipping him over the ropes but Marcus holds on and rolls back into the ring, Jason who is now hobbling around grabs Marcus pulling him to his feet.

Chris Arenas
These two have been building a rivalry as of late.

Adrian Riley
It's no secret neither man likes each other, yet again no one likes Jason King.

Chris Arenas
Speak for yourself Adrian.

Marcus counters kicking Jason inthe knee and then goes for a suplex but while up in the air Jason counters and lands on his feet, stumbles abit because his knee, and then hits Marcus with a superkick, followed by another Superkick knocking Marcus to his knees. Jason then runs off the ropes and is looking to hit the act of god but Marcus catches him from behind and hits My Ascension. Marcus quickly grabs him and tosses him to the outside.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and NEW WWG WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, MARCUS COLLINS.

Marcus is on his knee's and the referee walks over with the belt and Marcus snatches it away and looks at it. A smile comes across his face.

Chris Arenas
My boy Marcus Collins.

Adrian Riley
Since when is he "your boy"

Marcus celebration is interrupted by the music of Rayven who walks out onto the ramp with a microphone.

Rayven
I want my rematch clause.

Adrian Riley
Rematch clause? You dropped the belt, there is no rematch clause.

Chris Arenas
Seem's odd to drop the title then want it back.

Frederick Kavanagh appears on the screen.
"Ok, Rayven you have a match at the PPV against Marcus Collins for the championship but win or you're fired"

Adrian Riley
Woah!

Rayven don't look pleased as she walks away, Marcus is still inside the ring when from behind he is attacked by Jason King. King and his crowbar slams it against Marcus's knee. Marcus immediately falls grabbing his knee. Jason then drops the crowbar into his ribs. Jason gets up still hobbling on his knee and drops the crowbar into the skull of Marcus busting him open. Jason then grabs the WWG World Heavyweight Championship and raises it in the air to end the show.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 06:07:04 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: