Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 04:14:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Carnage 10/03/14

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Carnage 10/03/14  (Read 233 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: February 29, 2016, 06:09:33 pm »

WWG Carnage

Tripe Threat Match
Stamp Chessman vs Mark "The Sharpshooter" Matzko vs Ethan Rains

WWG Carnage Championship
Kai Shepard(c) vs Rodney

Tag Team Match
Rayven & Trine Larsen vs The Losers

Absolute Championship Number One Contender - Special Referee Derrick Trotter
Mike Mewes vs Jason King vs Wretched Nobody

Champion vs Champion Match
Marcus Collins vs Derrick Trotter
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2016, 10:40:20 am »

WWG Carnage

Carnage comes to air and Derrick and Rodney are backstage sat down in their locker room Derrick has his Absolute title draped over his right shoulder.

Chris Arenas
Oh great we have to start the show with the Trotters. We just lost ratings.

Derrick Trotter: Now then me old mucker?

Derrick Looks at his brother in a puzzled way.

Derrick Trotter: What’s all this crap about you stopping wrestling if you lose your match against Kai Shepard?

Rodney smiles at his brother.

Rodney: You know what, That’s exactly what it is Dell, Crap!  I only said those things to see if A: It would put Kai Shepard of his game and B: If it would confuse the hell out Jason King when I challenge him for Psycho title.

Derrick Trotter: You silly ass hole, You know better not to think, That’s my job, I must admit though you got me going though.

Rodney nods at his brother.

Rodney: Yeah I know, But it might work, Kai thinks it’s my last match, And Jason fecking King sort of made a reply to what I said to him so I might be a champion at the end of the night, Hell I might even be double champion, Just like you did.

Derrick Smiles.

Derrick Trotter: Now that would be cool, Come on let’s get ready for our matches.

The scene ends with Derrick and Rodney picking their gym bags up and getting there wrestling gears out.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2016, 10:43:37 am »

The camera's return to the ringside area and we are immediately hit with “23” (instrumental version) by Miley Cyrus and out comes Rayven. Rayven walks to the ring ignoring the fans booing her. She grabs a microphone on the way in and sits in the middle of the ring crossed legged. Her music dies and the fans are booing the hell out of her, she sits and waits for them to shut up.

Rayven
I have all night.

This just makes the fans get louder with there booing and they start chanting " You Suck". Rayven dosent looked amused as she sits with the microphone beneath her lips.

Chris Arenas
Wil these fans just shut up and let her speak.

Adrian Riley
You in a mood tonight Chris?

Chris Arenas
Shut up Adrian.

Rayven
Frederick Kavanagh came to me with a ultimatum and i had a answer for him last carnage. I'm not scared of Jason King and I'm not scared of Freddy. I'm not scared of anything and that's why i accept.

Frederick's music hits and he walks out onto the entrance ramp.

Frederick Kavanagh
There we have it fans next week Rayven vs Jason King where the winner will move onto face Marcus Collins for the WWG Championship at Shockwave. There is just one more thing Rayven and that is the match between you and King will be inside a steel cage but the steel cage will have a roof. There is no escape, there is no interference just a good old fashioned one on one match. May the best person win.

Carnage heads to commercial break.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:49:31 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2016, 10:45:52 am »

Tripe Threat Match
Stamp Chessman vs Mark "The Sharpshooter" Matzko vs Ethan Rains

The action opens with Mark Matzko in control as he whips Stamp into the corner, following up with a clothesline and Chessman falls to the mat.  From behind though Rains forearms Matzko.  Matzko turns around and goes to punch him but Rains ducks and counters with a neck breaker. 

Adrian Riley:  What a counter by Ethan.

Chessman, who is now back to his feet hits Rains with a hurricanrana.  Realizing an opportunity Stamp walks over to the corner and climbs the top rope.

Adrian Riley:  He’s on the top rope, what is going to do here?

Chris Arenas:  I’m assuming a wrestling move Adrian.

Adrian Riley:  Thanks smartass…

Chessman flies off the top rope, landing a Swanton bomb to Rains and goes for the cover.

1….
2….

Matzko breaks up the count. Following the break up Chessman looks for dropkick but, Matzko blocks it and Stamp goes crashing to the mat.  He then walks to the corner, climbing the turnbuckle.

Adrian Riley:  He’s going risk!

Matzko performs a Swanton bomb, using Stamp’s finisher against him.  It lands but as soon as Matzko gets to his feet he is hit with Ethan Rains’ Irish Layout.  Matzko is out cold and Ethan goes for the cover hooking both legs.

1……..
2………
3…….
Ding, Ding

Matt Thomas:  Here is your winner, Ethan Rains!

Adrian Riley: What a match, Chris!

Chris Arenas: Ethan Rains has won two weeks in a row now and last week he called out Mike Mewes to be his tag partner.

Adrian Riley:  What a possibility that could be.  Either way Ethan Rains is your winner here tonight.

Rains celebrates the win before exiting the ring.  He walks up the ramp before disappearing into the back.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2016, 10:50:41 am »

The scene opens up with Mike Mewes casually leaning up against his locker puffing on a joint and a Heineken in his right hand.  He blows the smoke into the air and bringing the green bottle up to his lips and chugs the brewski, like a fuckin champ by the way.  Mike then chucks the bottle into the trash bin as it clanks around in the can.  He raises his right hand running it through his hair.

You know, it is about time that people start taking notice around here of “Sir Sexy”.  Last week Ethan Rains, you called me out, not as an opponent but as a tag partner and comparing me to your brother Thaddeus.  I can’t lie either man I do sound like your boy he sounds like one bad ass mother fucker, and I like that.

He takes two more puffs and the smoke begins to pour out his nose like a bull. 

I don’t know who told that I can’t stand Kalib Hysteria……but they were right!  I’m the true party king around here, not that pretty boy looking poser.  Not only that, but, it’s time for a change in the WWG tag team division.  Ethan Rains….the “King of Kool” accepts your invitation and we are going to tear through the tag team division.  Its time to raise some hell and create some anarchy bruh.

Mike pushes himself off the wall and casually walks closer toward the camera.  He again runs his hand through his hair.

Kronos and Kalib, get ready because the bad boys are coming for you and we are going to turn the tag team division upside down, like the fuckin cake!

He flicks the roach at the camera and gives an arrogant chuckle as he walks out of the locker
room.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2016, 11:55:46 am »

Camera switches to the locker room of Derek Kronos and Kalib Hysteria. They arent wearing wrestling gear because they don't have a match this evening. Into the room walks Alex Almon with a camera.

Alex Almon
Boys sorry to interrupt but Mike Mewes has just accepted Ethan Rains on his offer to become a tag team and come after your Team titles. What's your reaction to this.

Derek goes to speak but Kalib steps in front.

Kalib Hyseteria
I got this.

Derek sits back down and lets Kalib talk.

Kalib Hysteria
We aren't worried about Ethan or Mike Mewes because as far as we are concerned the Jersey Boys are the boys in line for a shot at these championships.

Kalib holds up his belt to the camera.

Kalib Hysteria
That's why next week we want to defend these championship's against the Jersey Boys.

Kalib and Derek leave the room.

Alex Almon
There you have it ladies and gentlemen, the belts could be on the line next week.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:50:53 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2016, 02:02:55 pm »

WWG Carnage Championship
Kai Shepard(c) vs Rodney

We get to the match about ten minutes both getting good shots in, Kai then arm drags Rodney to the other side of the ring he waits for him to get to his feet then runs at the turnbuckle jumps high in the air and hits a Tornado DDT, Rodney crashes his head to the mat., Kai then hits a standing Moon salt and goes for the pin, Hooking the leg of Rodney.

1….2…...Kick out.

Adrian Riley: Close call for Rodney, But what a move set by Kai Shepard?

Chris Arenas: Just like a Trotter, Lucky as hell to get away with that move.

Adrian Riley: Careful Chris, Derrick will be watching, You know how you begged for your life last week?

Chris Arenas: Oh shut it, Adrian, I was begging him to him me so he would get fired.

Kai quick drags Rodney up Irish whips him to the turnbuckle and runs at Rodney hitting a flying forearm to the face Rodney then falls to the mat, Kai climbs the turnbuckle once more and hits a senton and then goes for the cover.

1…..2…...Kick out.

Adrian Riley: My god, How is Rodney kicking, And don’t you dare say he is lucky.

Chris Arenas: Yeah whatever, He’s still a lucky son of a ****. Oh my god, That gotta hurt?

Kai slam the mat in frustration he stands up urging for Rodney to get to his feet, Rodney gets to one knee so Kai super kicks him in the face, Rodney falls to the mat on his back you could hear the echo of the kick through the arena. Kai then climbs the top turnbuckle one more time and goes for Kai of the Storm - 450 splash but just as he is about to land on top of Rodney he rolls out of the way as the fans start the this is awesome chant.

Adrian Riley: How Rodney still had the mind set to move out of the way after that superkick just goes to show what a fighter this guy is.

Chris Arenas: He’s just stupid like his brother,.

Rodney staggers to his feet trying to catch his breath he then looks at Kai who is writhing around in pain from hitting the mat with his chest. Rodney staggers over to him and kicks him in the stomach a few times he then picks Kai up and hits him with a huge DDT and goes for the cover.

1…...2…...Kick out.

Adrian Riley: That was close, Rodney nearly gained his Carnage title back.

Chris Arenas: What gets me is they don’t want to use weapons, Kai get a chair you idiot.

Rodney stands up and then waits for Kai to get to his feet he then runs at kai and drop kicks his leg Kai crashes to the mat, Rodney jumps on top of him hitting forearm after forearm to the face of Kia he picks him up and Irish whips Kai to the ropes and hits a sidewalk slam on Kai and then goes for the cover.

1…...2….Kick out.

Adrian Riley: These guys are giving it their all here tonight.

Chris Arenas: And still no weapons, Boring, Oh wait a minute, Rodney going to the outside, Yes, He gets a ladder, About damn time.

Rodney rolls out of the ring and drags a ladder fer the rirom undng he slides it under the bottom rope and follows it in, He then sets the ladder up at one of the corners in the ring. Kai starts to slowly get to his feet Rodney runs at him hitting a clothesline and kicks him in the stomach then drags him over to the centre of the ring.

Rodney then starts to climb the ladder before he gets to the top he looks to the crowd and then points to Chris Arenas the fans goes wild as Rodney then climbs to the top of the ladder standing on the last run steadies himself and then lets fly with a huge frog splash but Kai just rolls out of the way just in time. Rodney hits the mat hard and holds his chest in pain. Kai then super kicks Rodney in the face and then drags him to the center of the ring. Kai staggers to the ladder but climbs the turnbuckle instead. Kai gets to the top and hits the Kai of the Storm - 450 splash landing on top of Rodney. Both men are unconscious but Kai has his left arm draped over Rodney’s chest so the referee starts to count.

1…..2…...3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Rage Against the Machine - Sleep Now in the Fire hits as the fans go wild, The referee grabs the carnage title off the ring announcer and places it on the chest of Kai Shepard who has turned himself over. The referee holds his arm high in the air.

Adrian Riley: Oh my god, What a move by Kai Shepard but i think he landed wrong, Well done Kai Shepard in a hard fought match.

Chris Arenas: Yes, Yes, Yes, No more **** Rodney Trotter, See ya Bloody Trotters I hate them.

Adrian Riley
I think you missed the memo Chris... Rodney was mucking around.

Chris Arenas
Godammit!

Commercial break
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 02:57:09 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2016, 02:58:01 pm »

[As the show is in full swing, the lights suddenly go out. A video begins to play, the opening lines to Everlong begins to play, whipping the crowd into a frenzy. As the words "Hello, I've waited here for you..." begin to resonate around the building, the video screen comes to life with the words "Welcome To The Fold!" displayed and the song fades out. The crowd seems disappointed, hoping to catch a glimpse of The Rick making a long awaited return to WWG. Instead, they just had a teaser on the screen. Then, the lights go out once more. The members of the crowd begin to stop their feet, clap their hands and make as much noise as they can. It's like the arena is actually moving from the force of the stomping by their feet. As the curtain begins to twitch in the entranceway, an almighty roar can be heard. A hooded figure steps out from the curtain, with the audience unsure as to who it is, but their uncertainty doesn't last long as the individual removes their hood and reveals themselves as Lacey. She blows a kiss to the audience as they show their appreciation and Everlong begins to play in full.]

[Lacey soaks up the cheers, a beaming smile never leaving her face as she turns to the curtain and holds out her right arm. The crowd noise is continuing to get louder and louder as Lacey's husband, The Rick steps out from the curtain. Rick is wearing a throwback to his classic attire, with a modified version of his "No Other F'n Way!" t-shirt being instantly noticeable. Rick takes Lacey's hand, and the couple make their way to the ring as they high five fans and allow them to take a few photographs. Rick leads Lacey up to the steps as she waits on the ring apron as her husband jumps up onto it. They both go to a turnbuckle and raise their hands up to soak up the crowd's appreciation before simultaneously dropping into the ring. The ring announcer hands Rick a microphone, but he uncharacteristically hands it to Lacey who seems nervous to be the first one addressing the crowd. Lacey looks at her husband, as she speaks.]

Lacey: "After all this time you finally let me get the first word in, huh?"

[Rick smiles, holding his arms out to the centre of the ring as Lacey steps forward.]

Lacey: "It's been a long, long time since we last stood in this ring. Far too long! Rick, c'mon you know I don't like the talking..."

[Lacey hands her husband the microphone, she seems keen to do as little talking as possible for some reason. Rick reassures her, and she keeps hold of the mic and speaks again.]

Lacey: "I need to say sorry to everyone here, to everyone watching at home. It's my fault that we haven't been around!"

[Lacey starts to get a little emotional, and Rick walks over. He gives his wife a loving hug, kisses her on the cheek and takes the microphone.]

The Rick: "Lacey, it's not your fault at all! You got to live your dream for a change. You got to tour the world, build up your own business empire. My injury gave you that chance, it's something I would never take away from you. The truth is, I let you people down because I had to stop letting my family down! Weeks on the road become months, months become years. You never get to see your family. We've been lucky so far, with our parents helping out. But the Dragon's Lair has expanded, Lacey's modeling career took off. It has been a hectic time for us both. With so much going on, family came first... Then I realised something... I was still letting my family down. Because you people, you are my family too! You've spent years paying money to see me compete inside this ring. You've supported my through injuries, you've supported me when I've been on top of the mountain and when I've fallen to the foot of it. It's because of my wrestling family that I'm able to stand in this ring in front of you tonight. I want to let you know that I never intended to leave, I've been allowed to take breaks here and there over the last few years to keep food on the table should I ever not be able to compete in the ring. I want to promise you guys that I'm back here for one reason and one reason only... Payback! Not payback on Tony Almeida, he's long gone. I'm talking about paying back each and every person that has bought a ticket for tonight. Each and every person who is watching at home. For my friends and family who have stood by me through everything. For that hot Canadian chick that actually let me marry her and is desperately trying to get through a day without me embarrasing her!"

[The crowd is chanting "Welcome back!" for Rick and Lacey, they obviously don't hold any animosity for their recent absence.]

The Rick: "So let's get back on track right here and right now. I hear that there is a pay-per-view coming up real soon... I'm announcing my intent to be booked on that card!"

[Rick holds out the microphone for Lacey. She plants a kiss on his cheek and then takes the mic.]

Lacey: "Well, if you're announcing you're return to the ring then so am I! I might not be a big enough name for the pay-per-view, but I am laying out a challenge for the Carnage after Shockwave. You see, I'm sick of being treated like I don't belong between these ropes. If I'm going to prove myself, then I want to be in there with the best and the best is Trine Larsen! Trine, it's time for a battle of the blondes. I know you won't go easy on me, and I don't intend to go easy on you either. I don't care if I win or lose, I just want to prove I can hold my own with you. That's my challenge, I hope you'll accept it."

[Rick seems taken aback by Lacey's challenge to Trine. She gives him a playful smile before heading towards the ropes to leave the ring. Rick rushes over and stops her.]

The Rick: "Damn baby! That's a bold statement to make... I guess I'm going to have to make one too now. I do owe this crowd a big match. How about I take on the biggest, baddest wrestler this place has to offer? Hey, it might be that my first match back is my last match ever but what the hell, right? Freddy my old mate, I'm putting in my request for Shockwave, for Carnage or for whenever it can be booked. Get a steel cage, lock me inside it... With Wretched Nobody... Booyah!"

[Lacey looks at Rick like he's insane. He gives her a sly wink, calming her down before the couple give the crowd one last pose in the ring as camera flashes go off around the arena. Everlong begins to play, as they take their leave and head to the backstage area.]
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2016, 03:39:26 pm »

Backstage walking towards the arena we see new WWG wrestler Braden.

Chris Arenas
Is Braden coming out here? I like what he did to Desmond last week.

Adrian Riley
I want to hear the reasons behind the actions. As far as i was aware they were best buddies.

-------------------------

Camera switches to Kai Shepard who is walking down the hallways in the back and holding his head. He is approached by a backstage staff member.

Crew
Kai! Kai! Please you have to be looked at by the doctors.

Kai stops leans up against the wall and signals for the man to lead the way. They both start walking, the man stays close to keep Kai from doing himself more harm. Behind them you can sense a presence. A shadow can be seen indicating someone is following behind them.

Chris Arenas
The stalker returns.

Kai and the staff don't even notice. They reach the doctors room and enter. Kalib takes a seat on the table.

Doctor
I won't be a moment.

The scene comes to a end with the door being shut, a figure was standing there watching Kai.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:19:05 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2016, 03:51:28 pm »

Tag Team Match
Rayven & Trine Larsen vs The Losers

Rayven has been in the ring the entire time going back and fourth with Kid and Tony. Trine just stands on the apron looking to be tagged into the match. Rayven sends Kid into the corner but Kid blocks and runs towards Rayven who attempts a clothesline but Kid ducks underneath and then dives tagging in Tony. Tony enters the ring and Rayven tries to clothesline him but he runs thru and uses the ropes springboarding off and wraps his legs around the head of Rayven hitting her with a hurricarana, she gets up to her feet but stumbles towards her corner and Trine tags herself into the match.

Chris Arenas
I don't think Rayven liked that.

Adrian Riley
These two confuse me so much.

Trine enters the match for the first time and Tony tries to roll her up but rolls thru and rolls up Tony herself. Kid comes in trying to break up the pinfall but Rayven tackles him and the referee continues the count.

Adrian Riley
Trine and Rayven won.

Trine and Rayven don't get much time to celebrate or be awkward together because Frederick Kavangh's music plays and out he walks.

Frederick Kavanagh
Rayven just one more thing, you lose next week then your out of the WWG Championship scene but that doesn't mean you won't fight at the PPV, because if you lose then at Shockwave you will go one on one against Trine Larsen.

Chris Arenas
Oh boyyyy!

Commercial Break

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2016, 04:02:39 pm »

Anti You starts playing around the arena and the fans in attendance keep a close eye on the entrance ramp. Anti You continues and emerging from behind the curtain is a man we saw last week. A man not many people would be familiar with but a man we know as Braden. The words Braden appear on the screen above the ramp as this bearded man walks down the ramp slapping himself across the face and talking to himself. Braden gets to ringside and walks around infront of the announcers desk and to Matt Thomas. Braden pushes Matt straight onto his ass and he picks up a microphone his destination the middle of the ring.

All week i've been asked the question. WHY BRADEN WHY. Family and friends want to know why i took out Desmond Rains. Why i ended the mans career. A man who is suppose to be my best friend. A man who got me this very job. My answer is WHY NOT. The thing each and everyone one of you ( Braden is walking around the ring now and pointing out to the fans in the crowd) need to know is that you only know the story that has been told to you by Desmond. Desmond has tried to sugar coat this entire thing. Maybe just maybe he was dumb enough to believe his own lies. You have all been told a fairytale. A false friendship. Desmond isn't my friend and the only reason he got me this job was because he felt bad. Why did he feel bad? Because i spent 8 freaking years of my life inside a maximum security prison. That changes a man. A innocent man. Then each and every week he spills this garbage about how a friend is coming, a new tag team partner for him to relive his glory days. He goes on twitter and facebook and posts stupid things like this. ( Braden points at the screen)

Life goes on and i'm not out here to talk about Desmond anymore. I'm out here because i want to fight. I want to beat the living **** out of anyone. I have this rage built up inside of me and i need to take it out on someone. I'm putting out a challenge to the roster in the back for WWG Shockwave. A street fight. If anyone is game then come find me otherwise ill come hunting and then nobody is safe.

Braden throws the microphone to the ground. Anti You starts playing and Braden leaves the ring.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:12:26 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2016, 04:17:41 pm »

Backstage Ethan Rains is appraoched by Madeline Ayers.

Madelaine Ayers
Ethan! A moment please.

Ethan Rains
Sure thing babe. I can see why Thaddeus use to try and hit on you, and why Mike Mewes is trying to hit that.

Madeline blushes but has to stay professional.

Madeline Ayers
Earlier this evening Mike Mewes accepted your invitation to team up and be the ones to take the Team Titles away from The Hysteria Foundation but then they reveal they want to defend those championships against the Jersey Boys next week. What's your reaction to this?

Ethan Rains
It's simple Miss Ayers. It i's Miss right? It's great that Mike has accepted and there is no doubt we will be future Team Champions. The other thing is that Kalib and Derek are obviously scared of us and therefore trying to drop the titles before we come after them but i got some news for them. I'm on my way to see Frederick Kavangh to request that Mike and I be added into the match for the Team Championships. If you will excuse me. 

Ethan walks off then we can see the Jersey Boys have been ear dropping on the entire interview.

Joey
This guy.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2016, 04:48:13 pm »

Absolute Championship Number One Contender - Special Referee Derrick Trotter
Mike Mewes vs Jason King vs Wretched Nobody

The Wretched Nobody sends Jason King outside the ring and he lands hard. Jason's crew has been sent to the back earlier in this match bu Derrick when they kept trying to get involved. Mewes then stands in the ring with the Wretched Nobody who towers above him in size.

Chris Arenas
I wouldnt like to be Mewes.

Mewes jumps up at Wretched who catches him and Mewes nails him with lefts and right but Wretched soon gets him into a bear hug trying to rip the air from his lungs. Derrick keeps checking on a pass out. Jason slides back into the ring and attacks Wretched from behind who lets go of the bearhug and turns his attention around. Wretched grabs Jason by the throat and lifts him up for a chokeslam but Mewes nails him from behind and he drops Jason and both Jason and Mewes double team Wretched and they manage to double clothesline him out of the ring.

Adrian Riley
Woah there goes Wretchie.

Jason then floors Mewes with a Pele like kick but then Jason's attention turns towards the screen where Marcus Collins is. Marcus is looking into the camera real close. The camera looks to be lying on the ground. The camera man lays next to it. 

Marcus Collins
Jason....GOD...Jason.

Marcus has the championship belt which still has the GOD spray painted over it.

Marcus Collins
GOD....I wonder how you'd fair without your disiplces

Marcus bends down grabbing the face of someone and brings it up to the camera to reveal it to be Shine.

Marcus Collins
Consider them taken out. Goodluck GOD.

The video stops and the distraction allows Mike Mewes to grabs Jason from behind and using the ropes as assistance and without Derrick knowing or caring and waht may be a quicker count.

1...2...3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, Mike Mewes.

Mewes quickly leaves the ring celebrating. Derrick also leaves the ring grabbing his Absolute Championship and stands near the announce table.

Chris Arenas
Did Lame ass Trotter just do a quick count?

Adrian Riley
I'm not sure.

Trotter leaves to get ready for his main event match with the champ Marcus Collins.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 07:01:23 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2016, 07:09:01 pm »

We are inside the office of Frederick Kavanagh. Kavanagh is sitting in his chair and standing before him is Ethan Rains.

Frederick Kavanagh
I understand what your saying but the Jersey Boys have a pin fall victory over the champions and they are the rightful number one contenders. You and Mike Mewes have done nothing.

Into the office come the Jersey Boys who attack Ethan Rains from behind. Kavanagh jumps to his feet as Ethan comes towards him from the attack. Ethan comes flying over the table almost collecting the boss. Kavanagh lands on the ground in diving away. Joey jumps the table and picks up Ethan throwing him back over to Sal.

Frederick Kavanagh
Enough! We will settle this next week, The Jersey Boys will take on Ethan and Mike the winners will face Kalib and Derek at the PPV. Now get out!

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2016, 07:15:40 pm »

Champion vs Champion Match
Marcus Collins vs Derrick Trotter

Chris Arenas
Look Adrian, Jason is coming to watch the match.

Adrian Riley
We hope it's "too"watch. He is bringing a crowbar down to the ring.

Jason walks down the ramp taking a spot at ringside, taking both the attention of Derrick and Marcus.

Adrian Riley
Who is he here for. Marcus or Derrick.

Chris Arenas
I'd say both.

Marcus throws Derrick to the outside of the ring and he lands besides Jason King. Marcus slides outside the ring looking at Jason as he picks up Derrick but Marcus concentrates on Jason to long and Derrick punches him in the jaw and then grabs him and whips him towards the stairs but Marcus counters and Derrick goes flying into the steel steps. Marcus then turns and smiles at Jason. Marcus grabs Derrick and throws him into the ring, his head still hanging over the apron. Marcus then punches Jason knocking him to the ground, his crowbar goes flying.

Chris Arenas
BAZINGA!

Adrian Riley
Jason wasn't expecting that one.

Marcus grabs Derrick slamming the back of his head against the ring apron and then gets back inside the ring. Marcus looks like he is looking to end this grabbing Derrick who out of nowhere hits him with a Jawbreaker. Both men are down. Both men are up around the same time but Derrick just before and he goes for a cashing in but Marcus sidesteps and Jason is on the apron and recieves the Cashing in. Derrick turns around and is kicked in the midsection and Marcus is looking for a Reaper’s Touch.

Chris Arenas
Derrick is done.

Derrick counters out pushing Marcus away from him, Marcus runs towards him but Derrick hits him with a cashing in and makes the cover.

1...2....3, Ding ding.

Chris Arenas
What the ****!

Adrian Riley
Derrick beats the champ! Even Marcus looks stunned.

Derrick quickly leaves the ring and celebrates with the fans at ringside with his Absolute Championship belt. Meanwhile back in the ring Marcus is arguing with the referee while Jason King enters the ring with a crowbar in hand. Jason goes to nail Marcus in the back of the head but Marcus reads it and gets out of dodge and Jason hits the referee with the crowbar. Marcus then grabs Jason from behind hitting him with the My Ascension. Marcus then rolls outside the ring, grabs his belt and raises it into the air.

Marcus Collins
You'll never have this Jason

Derrick is still celebrating outside and he looks and see's Jason inside the ring. Derrick smiles and gets into the ring and stands in the corner waiting for Jason to get up and hit him with a Cashing in. The crowd is going nuts chanting " YES, YES , YES, YES"

Derrick waits and waits and waits until Jason pulls himself up using the ropes. Jason turns around into what would be the Cashing in but something trips Trotter and that someone being Chris Arenas.

Adrian Riley
CHRIS! Not again.

Jason quickly then grabs the crowbar and hits Derrick in the ribs followed by the Act of God. Jason then pulls out a spray can from underneath his coat and he rips off the shirt of Derick and across his chest sprays GOD to end Carnage.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 07:25:23 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: