Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 10:41:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Fear the walking dead, season 2.

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fear the walking dead, season 2.  (Read 52 times)
Derrick Trotter
Creative Team

Wrestler: Derrick Trotter, Leader of Dell's Rangers.
Hometown: Peckem, London
Weight: 245lbs
Height: 6ft 1
Finishers: The Market Stall (Powerbomb) Cashing in (Spear)

Badges: (View All)
Third year Anniversary Karma Bad Second year Anniversary 1000 Posts Webmaster Spammer 25 Posts in one day One year Anniversary 500 Posts Level 5 Apple User Search Karma Good 100 Posts Level 4 Karma 50 Posts Poll Voter 10 Posts Level 3 Combination Signature Avatar Topic Starter Level 2 Level 1 First Post Linux User Mobile User Windows User
« on: March 09, 2016, 05:39:16 am »

Fear the Walking Dead Season 2 is ‘not gonna be The Love Boat with zombies’

Fear the Walking Dead showrunner Dave Erickson dropped a few intriguing tidbits about the show’s upcoming second season. And to help whet our appetite for the zombie drama’s sophomore season, AMC has also released a very cool piece of key art.

In a new lengthy interview with Variety, Erickson talked about our blended group of West Coast zombie survivors who include Travis (Cliff Curtis), his son Christopher (Lorenzo James Henrie), Travis' GF Madison (Kim Dickens), her kids Nick (Frank Dillane) and Alicia (Alycia Debnam-Carey), Ofelia (Mercedes Mason) and her dad Daniel Salazar (Rubén Blades) who all got together with mysterious rich guy Victor Strand (Colman Domingo).

When we left off at the end of Season 1, the group was hoping to do the whole "Escape from L.A." thing on Strand’s yacht, Abigail. But as all the promo stuff we’ve seen so far tells us, there’s no safe harbor from the walkers, even at sea. Here's what Erickson says we can expect when our group goes out on the water:

“One of the exciting things this season is, because of the water work and because we’re going to take our force-blended family and put them onto a yacht and stick them in the middle of the ocean, it creates a whole different dynamic. The levels of anxiety and tension and paranoia you get from that are pretty interesting — and being stuck in the middle of the ocean is one of my greatest fears.

We make it to the yacht and our big question is “what is our final destination now?” It’s one thing to have escaped land, it’s another to think “where do we [go]” … The good thing about The Abigail is that as a boat, it’s a vessel we can live on for quite some time, which has its advantages but is also something that others might potentially envy. And what we will learn is we weren’t the only people with the bright idea to go to the water. You’ve got thousands of miles of coastline, and I think one of the interesting themes for us in the first several episodes is this question of displacement; we’ve literally watched our home be destroyed and we know we can’t go back – there’s no going home again, so where do we go?”

Now that he's essentially told us what Season 2 of Fear the Walking Dead will be about, Erickson also touched upon what the upcoming 15-episode series most definitely won’t be.

“What I can tell you it is not: It is not gonna be “The Love Boat” with zombies; we’re not gonna be stopping at different ports of call. We will have a mixture of land and sea, but it will be a while before we land on a specific destination, and that’ll be part of the tension at the beginning part of the season. And the other thing is, The Abigail with a full tank of gas – which it has – can go a considerable distance. So the reality is, we could go back to Vancouver if we wanted to – or we could go to Hawaii or South America; it really opens things up in an interesting way.”

For those wondering if there'll be a time jump between the end of Season 1 and the start of Season 2, Erickson sorta says yes, but it won’t be a big one since it was extremely important to him not to gloss over the terrible losses the characters have experienced by the end of the season. He also wanted to make sure that they (and us) had their proper introduction to the boat.

“I didn’t want to jump too far down the road and have it become pat by the time we got there, that they’re tying knots and they’ve become seamen. I thought that would be a little too abrupt. So there will be a time cut, but it will not be a dramatic one.”

Season 2 of Fear the Walking Dead will premiere on April 10.

Copied from Blastr.

This could either be brilliant or it could be one long snooze fest, Let's see how this goes?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 05:40:01 am by Derrick Trotter » Report Spam   Logged

1x Absolute Champion (Derrick Trotter)
2x Carnage Champion. (Derrick Trotter)
1x Pyscho  Champion (Derrick Trotter)
1x Carnage Champion (Rodney Trotter)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: