Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 08:59:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

When Life Gives You Lemons

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: When Life Gives You Lemons  (Read 509 times)
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #45 on: April 05, 2016, 04:36:33 am »

KG: you would...wait you WOULD?

Kid Genius couldn't believe his ears. He looked into to the blue eyes of the former world champion and he realized that the true falling had only just begun. There was a feelings....like his insides were replaced with champagne and the cork was just popped. He couldn't help a smile from bubbling across his face. He tried, tried to look cool. But right now all he could was stare with a goofy smile as one of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen spoke. He laughed again as he ran his hand through his hair without thinking.

KG: HahahHaha Well...i mean. If you don't think you aren't up for the challenge i could...

He hooked his thumb back behind him towards Tony and Rayven.

KG: i could go brack to bring Tony. But between you and me...I am just fine with being just friends with him.

Kid laughed again but this time he felt a little more in control....if only a little.

KG: Not to mention...um...i would really like to have that dinner...so i'll bring my A game.

The goofy smile and nervous laughter was back as he realized he was making circles around the ground with his foot like a five year old. He tried to be more swave and stand up straight but he still felt like his bones were made out of limp noodles.
Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)
Trine Larsen

« Reply #46 on: April 05, 2016, 11:52:35 am »

”Oh, I was just saying it was a lot of pressure, not that I couldn’t handle it buster. she gently poked Kid in the chest with her pointer finger to punctuate the last part, before smiling, ”Pressure is good. I like pressure.”

There was a beat and the smile suddenly dropped from her face and everything went red again. Blue eyes focused keenly on the foot that had been swirling circles into the tile floor like she had been trying to burn holes through it with sheer concentration. Did that...did that sound dirty? Maybe she was just…

It did didn’t it?!

Oh, just strike her dead now. Just save any future embarrassment to anyone and everyone who was in the general vicinity of her having to bare witness to the monstrosity that was-

Maybe she was overreacting...it didn’t sound that bad.

Slowly blue eyes lifted from KG’s foot in an attempt to gauge the look on his face. Hopefully he had just missed it. Or she was just overreacting and that hadn’t sounded as dirty as she thought it did.

Geez, don’t be gross. It wasn’t dirty. You weren’t talking about...that...kind of pressure obviously.
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« Reply #47 on: April 05, 2016, 12:42:25 pm »

KG: HAhahHAhaHA

KG laughed nervously and loudly. He literally had to get in a mental jet plane and fly as far away from that comment as he possibly could or else he was pretty sure his head would exploded with all the possible meanings she had meant for him. He tried a couple times to say words but every time he would his mouth a nervous laugh would escape and kick the world back down intot the abyss of his throat.

KG: oh haha..well good...cuz i like giving it

Kid said shooting Trine with a finger gun...his chest fell away and his eyes went wide with fear as he realized what he had done

KG: pressure i mean...to win at Laser Tag! obviously haha... but not it's not that i don't like other types of pressure too...i do, it's super great! it's like WOOoo pressure...but you were totally talking about laser tag... and i am...going to jump off a bridge now.

Kid Genius hung his head for a second and held his finger up to Trine. He mentally screamed and began to kick his own ass inside his brain. Then KG rose back up with a smile. It was a different smile than before, it was tired and his eyes screamed for mercy. He sighed and laughed again.

KG: i'm sorry do you think i could just tap out of this conversation? ...I...can feel my sneakers on my wisdom teeth that's how far my foot is up there haha I have zero cool left....

not that he had much to start with but that was beside the point.

KG: and i would like to live to make an ass of myself in front of you another day.

Tony looked at back at his lemonade stand towards Wretch and Grace who always seemed to just kinda stop doing stuff after they showed up and reminded everyone how scary they were. Then he looked back towards Rayven.

Tony: um...i hate to be that guy...

The Comedian put up a hand to shield him pointing at The Wretched Nobody

Tony: but he kinda did drink like 7 cups of Lemonade and he doesn't strike me as a "banks at TCF" kinda dude. SOoooOOoooooo.....

Tony raised his shoulders as he asked the question
Report Spam   Logged

Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« Reply #48 on: April 05, 2016, 01:39:12 pm »

Rayven cast a glance back at Wretch with a raised eyebrow, then looked back to Tony.

Rayven::
"I'm not picking up his tab.  Besides, how much are you really out?  Like two dollars?"
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction
The Losers

« Reply #49 on: April 05, 2016, 08:07:55 pm »

Tony had a look on his face like he just heard Rayven saying she didn't like any of the star wars movies. It was a lok mixed both with shock and disappointment.

Tony: Madam...

He said in an overly dramatic tone

Tony: Do you have any idea how much salt water taffy two american dollars can buy you?!
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2016, 01:11:20 am »

This. Was. Horrendous.

Trine had never considered herself to be a very cool individual. It wasn’t so much a self loathing type thing as much as she was perfectly okay with not being a particularly suave individual and saw nothing wrong with that. So, while she had no misconceptions about her cool factor she had at least thought she had the ability to hold a normal conversation.

Apparently this was not the case either.

”Y-yeah that's probably a good idea. I’m...I am kind of a mess. So…” she puffed her cheeks out, before realizing the air, and running her fingers through her hair, ”Should probably pack...and stop embarrassing myself before I need to start living under a rock or something.”

That and it felt like if she didn’t get her heartbeat back down soon she was going to just pass out. Which would really be helping her cause for coolness.

”You have plenty of cool left. So, don’t worry.” she laughed even if it was about as tired as Kid’s smile looked, ”I guess just text me the information and we’ll just figure out the rest...later?”

Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2016, 08:55:32 am »

Was this happening? This was happening...this WAS happening...was he going on a date, in miami, with Trine Larsen? First ever female World Heavyweight Champion in WWG history, holder of the "secret goofy nerd girl" and total,100% knock out?
Kid thought about that time he was pushed off the top turnbuckle at Carnage when he was trying to hit his finisher. Had he hit his head and this was all a very elaborate coma dream? His hand moved to pinch his other hand and it did actually hurt, though he smiled instead of saying ow. There were too many warm fuzzy feelings rolling over him for KG to feel anything but awesome.

KG: thanks and yeah i will text you later.

Kid Genius smiled, his face still red and not showing any signs of stopping.

KG: um...haha ok then. I'm gonna go this way...

He pointed both thumbs behind him and let out another nervous laugh.
Report Spam   Logged

Trine Larsen

« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2016, 10:00:31 am »

The blonde laughed nervously, winding her arms up before pointing two finger guns in the opposite direction.

”Aaaand I’m gonna go this way…”

She had started to walk, then stopped, shook her head, walked, stopped and turned around for a second time, before waving. Well, it wasn’t as much a wave as it was picking her hand up, with her elbow pressed tightly against her side.

”um...bye, then...I guess!” but then she felt her face get hot all over again and turned back around, trying her best to not pick up a run….or jump in the air Anchorman style.

Play it cool. Play it cool. Play it cool.
Report Spam   Logged
The Losers

« Reply #53 on: April 07, 2016, 07:08:04 am »

KG: ok heh heh I'll see you soon.

Kid Genius turned away in managed  to trip over his own feet he looked back and saw that Trine hadn't quite seen him yet but then she turned her head his heart fluttered. she waved at him and he waved back at first he was too excited to spastic so he pulled it back and made a thumbs up then switched his hand to a finger gun once again

Kid genius turned on his heels and started to walk away towards the lemonade stand hoping that he saved enough face that he didn't look like a complete fool the next time you saw her but he couldn't help a wide grin on his face on the feeling of Eye of the Tiger playing in his heart.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: