Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 20, 2024, 08:16:23 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Carnage Wednesday 04/05/16

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Carnage Wednesday 04/05/16  (Read 305 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: April 22, 2016, 03:45:04 pm »

WWG Carnage

Qualifier Match
Ethan Rains vs Wretched Nobody

Qualifier Match
The Losers vs Rodney

Qualifier Match
Lacey vs Trine Larsen

Qualifier Match
Jersey Boys vs Derrick Trotter

Qualifier Match
Kai Shepard vs Mike Mewes

Non Title Single Match
Jason King vs Marcus Collins

« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 12:43:57 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2016, 04:39:01 pm »

WWG Carnage

Carnage comes to air and we get a recap of the Shockwave PPV which ends with Jason King holding the WWG World Championship.

All across the world men, women and children ran to their television screens to tune into one of the most popular professional wrestling promotions on the planet, World Wrestling Generation.

Even before the camera began to roll the sold out crowd in the arena was pulsing with energy. The line for the live event was still out the door as the sea of WWG fans began to rise to the rafters of the stadium. The camera’s flew over the ocean of spectators and picked out homemade signs, t-shirts, giant heads and all sorts of other things the WWG nation had brought with them to this live event. Every show is usually something special but after a pay per view the crowd always seems to be eager to see what happens next. The sounds of their collective anticipation were like waves of volumes crashing all over the place.

Suddenly fireworks exploded from the stage and the already electric crowd became a solid wall of sound. They cheered, they raised their signs, and they jumped around all while the pyro announced that WWG Carnage was about to begin. The camera’s soared overhead as the energy of the crowd was so infectious that even the people at home swore they could feel the heat coming right off the stage. The pyro ended with a massive finally as the last reaming fans made their way to their spots. The place was packed tight and through the lenses of the cameras one could see that there was not one person amongst the crowd who looked anything but on the edge of their seat.

Then the lights went out….

There was shout of surprise, then excited cheering as the blackout could mean quite a many things, especially in this company. The sounds of voices came shooting out of the massive speaker system in the stadium as a song blasted throughout the arena.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L53gjP-TtGE

Strobe spotlights made their way to the stage as there seemed to be an opeing in the middle. A thick white fog began to billow out from the opening in the stage and a figure slowly began to rise right there in the center of the stage. It was then that some fan began to understand what was going on and sure enough they began to make their thoughts known. Cheers and boos began to grow as the figure rose higher and higher in the strobe spotlights.

Then as the gleam of two championship belts came into view the entire crowd knew who this figure was and the volume in the stadium was cranked by a thousand.

Jason King was here.

Jason rose from the middle of the stage with the Pycho championship around his waist and the world heavyweight championship in his hand. He his assencion reached it’s apex with a thrust Jason shot the world championship into the air above his head and not only did massive jet steams of white smoke shoot into the air but the crowd’s noise level went through the roof. Some booing many cheering as the Big Black Wolf stood with a smirk that said he was soaking it all in. Jason made his way down the ramp sling the World Championship over his shoulder. The camera’s caught glimpses of people’s signs and reactions to the new WWG champion’s entrance. A large sign held by a group of people read “Who’s Afraid of the Big Black Wolf? EVEYONE” there were a couple of “Jason 3:16” signs, and even one sign that says “Where is this White America and why do you keep talking to them?”

Jason took his sweet time getting to the ring. He stopped on every step for least a second just allowing the crowd to whip themselves up into frenzy. There was a mic waiting for him in the ring and the duel champion entered the ring he picked it up. He looked like he was about to speak but then a chant rose up out of the crowd.

KING IS GOD! GOD IS KING! KING IS GOD! GOD IS KING!
This chanting seemed to come in direct clash with.

YOU’RE AN **** *clap clap  clapclapclap*  YOU’RE AN **** *clap clap clapclapclap*
[/size]
Jason looked amused by this and continue to pace as the chanting only seemed to get louder before he slowly raised his World Championship into the air again and put the mic to his lips. His first three words were echoed by like minded fans all over the arena and even though he couldn’t hear it, all over the world

King: ATTENTION…WHITE…AMERICA!

More cheering more boos

King: I told you all from day 1, that’s right I said day 1! That the INSTANT I wanted this belt all I would have to do was reach out my hand and take it because just like I have been saying from the moment I walked through the damn doors there is no man, there is no woman there is no trick of the fat cats , there is absolutely no force in all of **** existence that could ever…come close…to GOD!

Once again the crowd is divided and very loud about it. Jason gave a smirk as he placed the championship over his shoulder and began to pace.

King: Now for those of you who are a little slow on the uptake allow me to give you a run down of what the hell just happened. It might help because I know there are a lot of slack jawed, knuckle draggers, who were so busy **** their first cousins that they might have a heart attack seeing someone who looks like me holding this championship belt here seeing how it only happens once every half a decade.

Management thought that if they ignored me I would just go away. They thought that just because they have their names plastered somewhere up on a nice cushy corner offices that somehow I wouldn’t get to them. They thought, and so many of you **** thought, that I was just some flash in the pan who was going to “pay his dues” like everyone else in the business. Well guess what people? **** your dues!

Jason laughed as a “**** Your Dues!” chant began to arise out of the crowd as well as a sizable amount of boos.

King: So instead of watching from the side lines as the same old boring punk ass champion did the same thing we’ve all seen a million times before I decided to step up and give WWG a surgical removal of the cancer of mediocrity.

I took out their has been legends
Barney Green
Slipshod
Scott Carr
Abram Adams
The Wretched **** Nobody

I took out their “never were”s
Alligator Man
Alexander Lord
Tony Almeida
Melvin Green
 Etcetera

I even made sure to bleed their so-called champions
Rayven
Trotter
Marcus Collins
Marcus Collins again
Marcus Collins again
Marcus Collins again

I have ripped through this whole company from top to bottom of this **** poor roster. I have taken out almost everyone on in this company and do you know how many people can say that they have beaten me one on one? How many people in the WWG can say that they came into the ring with me and walked out the winner in singles competition? NOT A DAMN ONE!!

More cheers as Jason walks over to the camera side of the ropes. He steps up, placing his feet on the ropes and flips the world heavy weight championship belt over the ropes.

King: I’ve said it time and time again this belt right here didn’t mean a **** thing to anyone until I decided to clean it up. I am the one that lit the fire in the hearts of the wrestling world. I am the bringer of the **** light. Hell I had the world champion challenging for MY Pyscho championship...can you believe that? I had the “world champ” begging ME for a shot at my belt. Oh and I still have that belt by the way because I kicked his ass like he owed me some **** money. But the point is ever one in the back knows that at the end of the day it’s the one behind the title that makes it important. And as of Shockwave the WWG World Heavyweight Championship has at long long LOOONG last finally become important again. Feel free to thank me.

Jason stepped away from away from the ropes as a “THANK GOD” chant bubbled to the surface. King let out a small laugh before walking over to the turnbuckle and leaning against it.

King: So here’s how this is going to work from here on out people and I want you to listen carefully. A change is coming to this business. I have cleared out the filth that has been running around like it owned the place but now I am going to make sure it stays out. There are those of you out there…and you know full well who you are…have yet to be full convinced on how little you have left to offer this world but trust me I am gonna **** let you know real quick.

I am sick of hearing the same shite different night and from now on if you bring that weak ass **** into my dominion…ooooh that would be a very VERY big mistake on your part. Tonight is just the beginning people…enjoy this little tournament, enjoy your trappings  for now. But when I tell you that WWG is mine now…just remember that I have never ONCE lied to you. Everything I have ever said has been gospel. This place doesn’t belong to the powers that be anymore…it belongs to me. And I. AM. GOD…

And I don’t give a **** if you believe anymore because I made it without you!

With that Jason drops the mic and makes his way up to opposite turnbuckle and climbs up top. He holds the world heavy championship up high as the scene fades with the sounds of a sold out arena devided on their new champion

-Commercial break-

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:01:12 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2016, 04:40:30 pm »

"My Time" hits and out walks Licious to a big echo of boo's from the crowd. He stands there with a smile on his face and heads down towards the ring.

Adrian Riley
Looks like we are going to now start the show with Licious,I really hope we wont be seeing Licious after tonight.

Chris Arenas
We are about find out Adrian.

Licious
Frederick i have been patient all week but before we get the answer from you let me address Abram Adams once more. Where are you boy? Not a word from you. Victory is still mine.

The fans break out in a Abram Adams chant

Licious
He is gone! He is a coward.

Wish It Away blasts and Frederick walks out onto the ramp with a microphone in hand.

Frederick Kavanagh
Licious i know exactly why you picked this timing to resurface and push for claims at the general manager spot. I know you still have some people loyal to you in the back that would have feed you some information that i need to take some time away overseas and need someone to look after the WWG.

Adrian Riley
No Fred. Please no.

Frederick Kavanagh
I have every reason to call security out here right now and to throw your ass out of this building forever.

The crowd cheer at this and start chanting "yes". Frederick stops letting them chant it. Licious just smirks inside the ring glancing out to the crowd every now and then letting them know it's isn't affecting him at all.

Frederick Kavanagh
That would wipe that smug look right off your face. However.

The crowd boo.

Frederick Kavanagh
Please hear me out. I like to preach that i am a man of my word and if we go way back i did promise to reinstate you as general manager if i won the company back, which i did. Therefore i'm here to announce that starting next week Licious will be the general manager of carnage.

The crowd boo. Licious has a huge smile on his face. He words to the crowd " I told you so"

Frederick Kavanagh
I also said that you would be watched like a hawk, which is going to be the case. You act up and you will be fired. You attempt anything like the past and you will be gone, i have put measures into place to cover anything you may do. Including this, Licious you wont be the sole GM of carnage as i have signed another who will co-gm carnage with you and he will be here next week.

Wish it away blasts and Frederick makes his leave. Licious isn't looking as smug now but more curious. He leaves the ring making his exit.

Chris Arenas
Another general manager? Who could it be?

Adrian Riley
I don't know but what a huge announcement. Not only will we have one general manager but 2. I wonder if they will co-exist.

Chris Arenas
What a way to begin the night

We go to commercial break.

--------------------------------------

Carnage returns from commercial and Frederick opens the door to his office walks in and closes the door behind him.  He begins taking of his coat and places it on back of his black, leather office chair.  He loosens his tie as he looks over his desk.  He sees an envelope on his desk with “READ ME” written on it.  He picks up the letter and examines it.  There are no other markings on the front of the envelope.  On the back, the envelope is sealed with a skull and bones sticker.  Frederick slowly rips the sticker off and opens the envelope.  Inside, is a piece of paper, which looks to be a letter of some sort.  Frederick begins to read:
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear WWG,

If you are reading this letter assume that you are in charge.  If you are reading this letter assume that you are in responsible.  If you are reading this letter assume that you are in danger.  I have made these assumptions when writing this letter.  You should know, I’m not your friend.  The purpose of this letter is first, a courtesy and second, anticipation.  You know me, but I won’t tell you the who just yet.  I would tell you the where, but even I don’t know.  What I will tell you is the when.  SOON!

Yours Truly,
Who, What, When, Where

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Frederick finishes the letter and has a puzzled look on his face.  He doesn’t understand the letter but he’s curious as to who sent the letter.  Frederick walks over and opens the door and sticks his head out.  Standing outside are a few equipment and security guys. 

FREDERICK KAVANAGH: Hey, anyone see who dropped this envelope off?

The guys all look at one another, to see who’s going to speak for the group.  One speaks up...

SECURITY GUY: Bike messenger came by and dropped it off.  He said it was for an important person so I brought to you boss. 

FREDERICK KAVANAGH:  Did he have a name or badge with a company on it?

SECURITY GUY: Nope.  No name or badge, he just like some average skater punk off the streets. 

FREDERICK KAVANAGH: Ok!  Hey if we get anymore letters or bike messengers bring them to me I want to speak them.

All the men nod, and Frederick goes back into his office.  He looks over the letter again as he walks and sits behind his desk.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 10:01:49 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2016, 04:43:06 pm »

Qualiying Match
Ethan Rains vs Wretched Nobody

Carnage returns from the commercial break and Ethan bounces off the ropes running towards Wretched who plants the shoulder into his chest knocking him across the ring taking the wind from him, Ethan is on the ground breathing heavily. Wretched grabs him and Ethan pushes him back into the ropes and punches him in the ribs. Ethan hits the ground and rolls outside the ring grabbing the leg of Wretched. Wretched won't budge and he turns around going to grab Ethan but Ethan jumps up grabbing Wretched around the neck slamming him across the ropes. Wretched stumbles backwards, Ethan hits the ring and dropkicks Wretched in the back knocking him down.

Chris Arenas
I think alot of people were expecting Ethan to be dominate by Wretched but he is putting up a fight taking it to Wretched.

Adrian Riley
He is one half of the WWG Team champions.

Ethan starts to build his confidence and comes up behind Wretched locking his arms around his massive waist looking for a belly to back suplex but Wretched powers him off and Ethan rolls across the ring. Wretched then runs and hits a sedative on Ethan. Ethans head hits the canvas and he rolls outside the ring.

Chris Arenas
Ethan's head bounced off that mat pretty hard.

Ethan is on the ground outside the ring and the referee counts.

Adrian Riley
Ethan still hasn't moved.

6..7..8.... Ethan is on his feet but looks like he is in disneyland. Ethan falls to his knee's.

9...10, ding ding.

Matt Thomas
The winner of the match and qualifying, Wretched Nobody.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 04:43:49 pm »

Walking backstage is the WWG Carnage Champion Kai Shepard, the belt proudly over his shoulder. Kai isnt dressed to compete yet but looks like he was headed to his locker room when he is stopped by Licious who stands in his way.

Licious
If it isn't the WWG Carnage champion, Kai is it? Anyways, i've been watching you and lets just say that Kavanagh hasnt exactly put you up against any real competition. Rodney isnt exactly somebody who has a future in this company and those other punks you faced well got terminated this morning, word from my backstage sources.

Kai Shepard
What are you getting at?

Licious
My point is, i dont know if you heard by next week this show is in my control and i will have some competition for you. See if you are the real deal or just another chump.

Kai Shepard
I look forward to any competition you throw my way.

Kai steps to the left and walks around Licious and down the hallway.

Licious
One more thing. That Championship may have more value then everyone thinks, i heard some changes is coming, a exciting change.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 05:10:33 pm »

Qualifier Match
The Losers vs Rodney

We catch the match half way through and The losers  have been Dominant throughout the match with Rodney. Kid Genius is in the ring with Rodney he Irish Whips him to the corner of the ring where Tony Mann is standing. Kid runs at Rodney and hits him with a knee to the face of Rodney.

Kid then tags in Mann get’s Rodney and hits him in the stomach with his boot Rodney falls to the mat Mann then walks over to the other side of the ring and then charges at Rodney and hits Rodney with a big boot to the face, Rodney looks to out of it. He drags Rodney away from the corner to the centre of the mat and hooks the leg as he goes for the cover.

1…...2…...Kick out!

Adrian Riley: Wow, What a move, I thought Rodney was done for, He has taken a hell of a beating so far.

Chris Arenas: What did you expect from a Trotter they should never be allowed in a wrestling ring again.

The fans cheer loudly as Rodney kicks out, Man then stands up and argues with the referee Rodney comes round a little drags himself over to the ropes and pulls himself up and looks at Mann runs at Rodney but Rodney drops the top rope sending Mann over the top rope. The fans cheer loudly again as Rodney then hits a pele kick to the head of Kid genius he falls to the apron next to Tony Mann..

They both stand up on the outside of the ring, Rodney runs the ropes and dives over the top rope landing on top of the Jersey Boys as the fans goes nuts he quickly grabs Kid Genius and throws him into the steel ring post head first. Blood pours from the impact of the post. Rodney then grabs Mann rolls him under the bottom rope rodney then climbs the top turnbuckle and hits him with a missile dropkick and then goes for the cover.

1…..2….Kick out!

Adrian Riley: How the hell is Rodney doing this, he has taken so much punishment from The Losers  yet he is still in this match?

Chris Arenas: How many times do I have to tell you, He’s a lucky son of a ****!

Tony Mann powers out of the pin attempt Kid Genius has managed to come around and climbed back into the apron wiping the blood of his forehead as Mann manages to break free from Rodney. Kid Genius tags himself in and the two of them grab hold of Rodney and hits the W.T.W.C. "Wow That Was Cool"  Kid Genius then goes for the cover as the Loser fans in the arena cheer loudly as the referee goes for the count of three.

1……..2…….3

Ding, ding, ding!

Matt Thomas: Here are your winners via one pin fall and advances to round two the Losers.

The Losers  fans cheers loudly as the referee holds both arms in the air of the Losers as Party Rock Anthem Remix hits and rubbish flies into the ring as Kid genius and Tony Mann stand their looking down on Rodney and then check on him.

Adrian Riley: Hard luck for Rodney but the numbers game was too much for him and The Losers advance to the next round of this Tournament.

Chris Arenas: Yes, One Trotter down, One more to go!

Commercial break
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:24:06 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2016, 08:25:58 pm »

- Earlier today -

The fans start to cheer when the Titron fizzers into life, The noise levels goes up a notch when the see Derrick Trotter hiding behind a concrete pillar in the underground parking lot. We can see that he has a balaclava in his right hand and is waiting for someone. Suddenly a white limo drives past as Derrick still in hiding gets ready to pounce. The limo stops, The driver gets out and opens the passenger side door and the crowd boos loudly as Chris Arenas steps out and is about to walk into the building when Derrick comes up behind Chris and puts the Balaclava over his head. Derrick gets Chris in an arm lock and demands that the limo driver opens the trunk of the car. Derrick then shoves Chris in the back of the trunk.

“ Were going for a little ride me old mucker.”

Derrick slams the trunk shut and demands the keys of the limo driver he then runs to the drivers side as climbs in, starts the limo up and slams the door shut and speeds of as the video stops.

---------------------------------

Adrian Riley
What's this Chris? You never mentioned this happened.

Chris Arenas
I don't want to talk about it. There is nothing to talk about. That's not me.

Adrian Riley
Yeah right. I can't wait to see what happened, can you tell us?

Chris Arenas
I wasn't there, therefore i don't know. That's a look a like.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:29:31 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2016, 08:33:35 pm »

Qualifier Match
Lacey vs Trine Larsen

Chris Arenas
Lacey Rain wanted this match when she returned with The rick several weeks ago and i thought she was insane, i take that back because she is keeping up there with a former World champion in Trine Larsen.

Adrian Riley
I think everyone has underestimated her.

Lacey has just climbed up to the top rope and is lining up Trine Larsen. Lacey jumps for a flying clothesline but Trine rolls thru, Lacey does the same and gets to her feet superkicks Trine Larsen and she jumps down for a pin.

1...2...Trine kicks out.

Chris Arenas
I think Lacey thought she had this match.

Lacey brings Trine back to her feet and Trine boots her in the chest and then grabs her around the neck hitting a DDT and Trine goes fora cover of her own but the referee don't count and points to Lacey's leg which is underneath the rope. Trine gets up grabbing Lacey around the neck once again and uses the ropes hitting Lacey with a Can't Even. Trine makes the cover.

1...2...Lacey kicks out.

Chris Arenas
Lacey is trying to keep up with former world champion.

Adrian Riley
This was never going to be a easy match for Lacey. I don't remember the last time we have seen her in a ring. It was always going to be a big ask.

Trine is now at the top of the rope and she is looking for the Enchanted Highway but Lacey catches her in mid air and slams her down into a powerbomb pin.

1....Trine kicks Lacey off and is quickly to her feet, Lacey comes back with a clothesline but Trine ducks underneath and turns hitting Lacey with a spinning roundhouse kick. Trine then quickly hits the scrappy splash.

1...2...3, ding, ding.

Adrian Riley
Trine Larsen qualify's.

Trine's hand is raised in the air by the referee and Trine then helps Lacey up to her feet and they hug.

Chris Arenas
Jace wouldn't be happy.

Adrian Riley
Who cares about that old fool.

Carnage heads to commercial.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:34:47 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2016, 08:36:01 pm »

The Losers are making there way back to there locker room after there victory here tonight when Trine Larsen comes running towards them giving Kid Genuis a hug, she has just returned from the ring.

Trine Larsen
Congratulations.

Tony Man
Seems like an excuse to hug him.

Kid Genuis
Congratulations to you too.

We can there hear " Clap, Clap, Clap" and walking into view is Licious.

Licious
How frigging cute...Soak up the winning feeling while you can because next week one of you will have to lose because it will be Trine Larsen vs The Losers in another qualifying match.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2016, 08:37:54 pm »

- Earlier Today -

We come back to ringside as the fans cheer in the arena as the screen comes on with another video. We see the limo on the a tall bridge over a large river parked up on the side of the road. The cameraman walks over to the trunk and we can see it is empty. We can hear muffled voices which seem to be to people shouting at each other. The cameraman then rush’s over to the front of the limo where Derrick his tied up Chris Arenas and is threatening to throw him over the bridge.

“ Right me old mucker, You son of a ****, I warned you that if you interfere in my matches again you would have to face the consequences and right now this is what is going to happen. You're on a bridge that is 50ft above a very deep river and i’m going to throw you over this bridge because right now I have had it up to here with all you nasty remarks and interfering with my matches. So get ready for a swim old man.”

Derrick starts to lift Chris over the edge of the barricade, Chris starts screaming and pleading for his life as the fans are cheering loudly in the arena. A chant of “ Do it, Do it!” from the fans.

“ Stop, Stop, Please stop Derrick, I won’t call you names, I won’t interfere any more, Please let me live.”

The fans start to laugh when the cameraman looks down at Chris’s pants and he has wet himself and he starts to cry.

“ Listen Derrick, Please listen, I shall do anything you want, But please don’t push me over this bridge.”

Derrick let's go off Chris then grabs his chin with his hand.

“ What makes me think I will want anything off you, You have pissed this old mucker off one last time. Wait you said anything?”

Chris nods at Derrick as he stands there shaking like a leaf.

“ Right me old mucker, Next week I want you in a match, Not just any match but a cage match, I want you to feel what it’s like to lose a match the hard way just like I have done these past few weeks when you got in my way. That way you can’t run and hide like a little skunk that you are. Do you agree because if you don’t I will throw you off this bridge. Do you hear me Chris?”

Chris nods and shouts “ Yes, Yes, I agree to those terms.”

“ Screw it, You're still going over the edge!"

Chris screams “NO” as Derrick then pushes him into a small swimming pool Chris screams at the top of his lungs as the fans laugh in the arena as the cameraman looks down at Chris and then at Derrick who stands there laughing.

“ See you next week me old mucker!”

The fans in the arena goes wild as Derrick walks back to the limo and speeds off as Chris Arenas is sat in the pool screaming with anger and splashing around.

-----------------------------------------

Adrian Riley
OMFG that **** is hilarious!y You actually pissed your pants! I hope you changed.

Chris just sit there looking embrassed, he is silent.

Adrian Riley
OMG, this is to funny. You abit quiet there Chris.

We then see Derrick Trotter backstage watching on the television of the events he did earlier today. Derrick has a smile on his face, pretty damn pleased with himself when a hand comes on his shoulder. Derick turns around to see Licious standing infront of him.

Licious
Well if it isnt the "Old Mucker" Derrick Trotter. It's a shame your career has gone downhill since you decided to leave the New Movement. I'm not here to talk about your career though i'm here to talk about next week. You won't be facing Chris Arenas next week. I'm sorry because you will be defending that * points to the Absolute Champonship over his shoulder* against Mike Mewes. Goodluck champ.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:44:51 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2016, 08:55:04 pm »

Qualifier Match
Jersey Boys vs Derrick Trotter

Ding Ding!

Starting off the match is Joey and Derrick. The two lock up and Joey puts Derrick in a head lock and Derrick quickly lift Joey up into a side slam. Derrick rolls over and puts him into an arm bar. Joey slowly fights up and kicks Derrick in the mid section and hits Derrick with a DDT. Joey goes off the ropes for a running knee but Derrick pops up with a sloppy capture belly to belly suplex. Joey slides over and quickly tags in big Sal.

Adrian Riley: Derrick Trotter may not be the best in the ring, but he is slowly getting better. Must be all those joint replacements he's had.

Chris Arenas: He's a complete joke.

Sal goes to lock up with Trotter but he ducks and goes to blows with his mid section. Sal takes a swing but he ducks again and lands a set of kicks to Sal's knees. Sal grabs Trotter by the head and connects with a solid head butt. Trotter stumbles back, taking random swings at the air. Sal grabs Trotter and lifts him up over his head, and drops him. Sal turns around and goes for the pin...

1...2...Shoulder UP!

Joey jumps around on the outside for a tag, and Sal quickly goes and tags him in. Joey jumps over the top rope and pulls Trotter to his feet going for the "HP" but Trotter hits Joey with the "Market Stall". Both men lay on the mat and the ref begins to count...

1...2...3..4...5... Trotter makes the cover.

1...2...Sal breaks up the count.

Adrian Riley
Trotter had that.

Chris Arenas then gets out of his set.

Adrian Riley
Where are you going? Havent you pee'd your pants enough.

Chris walks over to the security railing and starts ushering in a couple of men who jump the rails and quickly head into the ring. One of them has a pair of hand cuffs and the others talk to the referee. They handcuff Derrick Trotter and then get him outside the ring and start leading him up the ramp.

Adrian Riley
What the **** is going on?

Chris comes back to the announce booth smiling.

Adrian Riley
What's this Chris?

Chris Arenas
I'm having Derrick up for assault and these men are the police.

Adrian Riley
They don't look like police....more like hired guns.

The referee hasn't called for a disqualification and starts the count out. Derrick is getting lead away, trying to fight out of it.

Adrian Riley
You are playing with Fire chris, FIRE.

Chris Arenas
With Licious in charge he will never approve a match between me and Derrick. He already called of the match next week. Derrick is going to jail.

Adrian Riley
I really doubt they are real police..

6...7..8...9..10, ding ding.

Matt Thomas
Your winner by count out, and advancing The Jersey Boys.

- Commercial break -

Carnage returns from commercial break and Derrick is being lead througout the hallways backstage when he comes across Jason King who is leaning against the wall with the WWG World Championship and the Pyscho Championship over his shoulders. He is holding the crowbar in one of his hands. The men stop infront of Jason.

Derrick Trotter
I'm taking that Pyscho Championship away from you, and then the World title.

Jason smirks and then cracks Trotter in the ribs with the crowbar and walks off. The men continue to lead Derrick away.

Adrian Riley
If they were real police they wouldn't let that happen. What bullshit are you pulling Chris.

Chris just sits there smiling.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2016, 08:57:27 pm »

Anti You Blasts with a burst of flames coming from the stage and out walks Braden. Braden has on his trademark black jacket  and he walks down to the ramp ignoring anyone around him as he talks to himself and slaps himself across the face. Braden enters the ring demanding a microphone. A crew attendant hands him one thru the ropes. His music dies and he takes centre ring.

Do i have your attention now?

Braden looks into the camera

Wretched! I'm talking to you. Are you going to sit back and allow me to still breathe knowing i put my hands on your precious women. Are you going to sit back like the rest of the cowards in this company or are you going to be the monster you are suppose to be and **** give me a fight?

Adrian Riley - I don't think Braden know's exactly who he is trying to **** off right now.

Chris Arenas -I don't usually agree with you Adrian but you are right. Braden has yet to debut in a match yet and already he's making Wretched his enemy.

I'm not leaving this damn ring until you get your big ugly ass out here and fight me.

Braden leaves the ring grabbing a steel chair and then heads back into the ring and sets it up and takes a seat.

Adrien Riley- Braden is having himself a little sit in.

Chris Arenas- He probably isn't going to have to wait long.

==The arena lights begin to flicker and finally go out.  The ropes themselves catch fire and surround Braden whose eyes widen in delight.  On the big screen we see The Wretched Nobody lurking in the shadows of an offset spotlight.
==

₩retched Nobody> Hatred like yours is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.  If you build the guts to do something… anything, then you better save enough to face the consequences.

Adrien Riley- oooooooh, Snap!

Chris Arenas- Really? “Oh, snap”?  We basically have two of the most evil men ever in WWG standing off here - and You say “oh, snap”.

₩retched Nobody> I'm astounded whenever I finish something. Astounded and distressed. My perfectionist instinct should inhibit me from finishing: it should inhibit me from even beginning. But I get distracted and start doing something... What I achieve is not the product of an act of my will but of my will's surrender. I begin because I don't have the strength to cease; I never cease because I don't have the courage to quit… And in that Need of mine for Finite Destruction lay the only cowardice I have.  I am not afraid of you Braden.  I don't even care about you.  You're absolutely Nothing to me.

Adrien Riley- Well that wasn't sugar coated, at all.

Chris Arenas- The Wretched Nobody is keeping Braden's attention. However Braden doesn't seem to like the wait.

₩retched Nobody> I won't be joining you in the ring tonight Braden………. You're Welcome.

You don't have my Grace with you - you have nothing.  Sitting in that ring, waiting for me you are Worthless.  I could come down there and End your career before it even begins… I would very much like to… but Grace told me to give you one simple message….

==The flaming ropes subside and the big screen flickers and goes static.  The arena lights come back up and we see The Wretched Nobody standing behind a seated Braden - he grabs the chair and rips it from beneath the man before the lights flicker and he's gone again.  Braden scrambles to his feet furious as the static of the big screen fades and we are able to see The Wretched Nobody unfold the same steel chair and put it down beside him.  The camera pans down and we are shown a smiling Grace Brutal sitting in the chair.==

Adrien Riley- What the Eff, Man!?

Chris Arenas- I don't understand and I don't really think I want to!

::Grace Brutal::Braden, you bearded, flea infested little play-crazy botch job of an abortion… The next time you try to get scary - do it with some people who aren't already scarier than you'll ever be.  Oh… And trunks and safety releases inside - you stupid, stunned ****.  Touch me EVER again… And I'll have my Beautiful Wretch rip you apart with his bare hands.

₩retched Nobody> Patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we behave while we're waiting.  Behave better… And you might just have a career to look forward to.

The arena lights flicker - the big screen shuts off and an angry Braden stands in the ring shaking his head and we head to commercial
« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 08:58:00 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2016, 08:58:54 pm »

“Wish It Away” by Psyko Dalek plays and Frederick Kavanagh comes walking out and down to the ring, which sits a small table with a contract in the middle. He enters the ring with a microphone.

It has come to a time where I have started to correct some of the damage that Licious has done. In doing so, I have brought and will be bringing back some old superstars, and signing new superstars to the WWG. Tonight, I will be doing a live contract signing to an older superstar who had requested that he sign his contract in front of thousands of witnesses. Being I am a very busy man, but meaning no disrespect, please, come on out.

“One of a Kind” by G-Dragon plays and the former superstar that only **** wrestling fans would know by the name of Tiger G walks out on stage in a black suit, holding a single red rose. He walks down the ramp and to the ring. He hands the rose to Frederick and takes the pin and signs his name. Frederick then takes the pin and signs his name. Tiger grabs the spar microphone on the table.

Thank you everyone for being witness. It has been a long time, and I have felt shameful on my sudden departure. I have decided to return in order to correct that shame. I believe that I can do a lot of good for the WWG, much like I started too, and if I did stay, it may have been a very different show.

Another face suddenly walks out on the ramp and down to the ring with a microphone, Vengenza. He enters the ring and stands between Tiger G and Frederick Kavanagh.

Frederick! Why does this caca de perro get to have this big shiny welcome back party, and I get nothing! People actually remember my name!

The terms of your contract have yet to be completed, until then, there is no official contract to be signed. When that happens, I will be more than happy to have a giant party for you as well, no matter how undeserving it is.

Undes… what the mierda!?

Vengenza takes a step forward and Tiger get’s into his face.

I think it’s time for you to calm down pequeño perrito.

Pequeño perrito! Maybe I should just kick your culo now and everyone will continue to forget about you!

Tiger takes a step back and nods his head up and down.

You are right, you nor anyone else may not remember me. So let me remind you. I am Tiger G, born in Uijeongbu, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea, 영적 전사 의 집. I was educated in London, England. I was trained to wrestled in Germany to kämpfen mit den besten, Japan to 群衆に勝つために, and Mexico to volar como los dioses. If you would like to take a step towards your own enlightenment, then all you will have to do, is ask Frederick Kavanagh for a match, and I will be more than happy to agree.

Vengenza, along with most of the crowd, seems confused by the language change up, but steps forward towards Tiger.

If you want a match, a continuación, ver su espalda, because you may just get what you wish for.
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2016, 09:03:39 pm »

Qualifier Match
Kai Shepard vs Mike Mewes

The action has been back and forth.  Each time one man believes that they have the advantage and momentum the opponent is able to mount a counter attack.  Mike kicks Kai in the gut.  Mewes’ foot crushes the abdomen.  He lifts the upper body of Kai who is hunched over in pain, arrogantly slapping him across the face.  A smirk manifests from Mike before saying something to Kai.  I’m going to own you this time boy!  Mike sprints toward the rope bouncing back toward Kai but before he can look for anything Kai clips him with a jaw shattering enzugiri.  Mewes crashes to the canvas, a long faraway look in his eyes as if he has no idea what just happened. 

Adrian Riley:  Mewes getting a little too cocky and this time it cost him.

Chris Arenas:  You can’t get sloppy against a spectacular wrestler like Kai Shepard.

Kai rolls Mike over so he is laying on his back.  He signals to the crowd and goes for a standing moonsault.  It lands flush and Kai hooks the leg of Mewes.

Adrian Riley:  Kai is going for the win right here!

1,2….before the ref can slap the mat a third time Mike thunderously kicks out.  Realizing the swing in momentum Kai tries looks to take advantage.  He pulls up Mike to his feet as Mewes’ legs stagger.  With a straight left, right, shin kick, and body kick that stun his opponent before finishing the combination with a dropkick sending Mike to the mat again. 
Kai goes for another cover.  1,2,….but again Mike kicks out. 

Chris Arenas:  “Magnum” Mike isn’t a pushover.  It’s going to take a hell of a lot more than that Kai. 

Adrian Riley:  Mewes is one half of the WWG team champions along with Ethan Rains they captured at Shockwave. 

Chris Arenas:  Plus, the guys is a bona fide chick magnet.

Wasting no time Kai ascends to the top rope.  The crowd erupts in a frenzy as they know what is coming up.  Launching from the top Kai looks for the Kai of the Storm.   However, at the last second Mewes raises his knees countering.  Kai rolls over writhing in pain.  Mike begins to stir, crawling to toward the ropes before using them to reach his feet.  Mike rushes to the ropes and drops a devastating leg drop.  After the leg drop Mewes grabs Kai by the legs, turning his body which puts Kai into Mewesanova.  Kai screams in ungodly pain as the ref emphatically asking Kai if he wants to quit.  Mewes continues to wrench on Kai’s lower body.  He struggles to reach for the ropes but is able to start crawling toward the ropes his fingertips desperately trying to find the bottom rope.  Kai lunges and wraps his hand around the rope, effectively breaking up the hold.  But before Kai has a chance to gather himself Mike wraps his hands around the cranium of his opponent which props Kai back to his feet.  Immediately he is reversed his back toward Mewes as Mike grips the waist of Kai, exploding into a nasty german suplex.  Kai lands viciously on his neck and shoulders. 

Adrian Riley:  Ouch!  What a suplex!

Sensing blood (figuratively) Mewes tries to lock in Mewesanova again.  He gives out a yell while trying to turn Kai over, but Kai will not roll over.  He gets his feet loose using them to push Mike off.  Quick to his feet Kai charges at Mike looking to amount some offense.  Mike though is one step ahead of him and crushes Kai with a superman punch.  Kai falls to the ground as Mewes walks to him.  Picking him up again Mike signals for the Death by Sexy. 

He lifts Kai onto his shoulder in an electric chair position.  Kai then plummets as Mewes catches him and hits the Death by Sexy bridging into a pin.  1,2, but Kai gets his shoulder up. 

Adrian Riley:  Holy ****, Mike Mewes was a second away from moving on!
With Kai laying on the mat Mike glances at the corner and calls for the end.  Mewes climbs to the top looks around and smirks with his tongue hanging out before giving the suck it chop to a motionless Kai.  He soars into an Air Mewes, landing it perfectly.

Mike hooks the leg.  1,2….but Kai just barely gets his shoulder up. 

Adrian Riley:  What is going to take to put this guy away?! 

Visibly frustrated now Mike goes to pick up Kai but Kai counters with a right hook to the gut.  He then gives Mike a kick to the shin.  Kai runs toward his opponent.  Mike ducks looking to flip Kai.  Kai however lands on his feet grabs the top rope and launches himself to the apron where he quickly turns around, jumps spring boarding and lays out Mewes with a flying forearm.  He struggles to get to his feet but Kai wills his way to his feet, stumbling to the corner. 

Chris Arenas:  If Kai hits this it’s all over.

Kai again ascends to the top leaping from the rope, crushing his opponent with the Kai of the Storm and makes the cover.  1, 2, 3!  Ding Ding. 

Matt Thomas:  Here is your winner and moving on, Kai Shepard!

Adrian Riley:  Kai Shepard really showing why he is the Carnage champion and undefeated in WWG.

Shepard grabs his Carnage title from the official who then raises his hand in victory.  Kai climbs the ropes and salutes the crowd as they go bonkers. 

Adrian Riley
Look its Ethan and Saitama Gomi.

Ethan Rains and Saitama Gomi slide into the ring. Saitama nails Kai from behind with a blow to the back of the head knocking Kai down. Ethan then kicks him in the ribs.

Chris Arenas
Magmun P.I in the house!

Ethan picks up Kai hitting him with a Irish Cross and Gomi picks Kai up and tosses him outside the ring. Mewes is now back to his feet. Mewes calls for some microphones as Carnage heads to commercial break.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2016, 09:16:53 pm »

Carnage returns from commercial break and Magnum P.I is standing in the ring.

Ethan Rains
Forgot about tonight, it wasn't our night. Our problem was we have been partying so hard because we became the WWG World Team champions at Shockwave.

Mike Mewes
And the party continues tonight. Right now. Bring em out.

Ethan Rains
Wait one second there pimp. Remember, we have to show them the video.

Mike Mewes
Ah, The Video. Then it's party time. 

Mike fist bumps Gomi.

Ethan Rains
Roll the footage.

-----------------------------

The footage is from Shockwave after the tag team match between Magnum P.I and The Hysteria Foundation. It show's Kalib and Derek walking backstage with there bags heading towards the entrance. Following behind them is Dean Railings.

Dean Railings
Where are you guys going?

The men don't stop but Kalib response.

Kalib Hysteria
Away. We are done. We quit.

The video stops.

--------------------------------------------

Mike Mewes
We made the Sooky foundation quit. The cry babies left the building, now lets get high.

Adrian Riley
Derek Kronos and Kalib quit?

Chris Arenas
Yes Adrian. We just watched it.

Ethan Rains
Time to party!

Down the ramp walk multiple backstage staff members carrying multiple bags. They place the bags on the bottom of the apron and Ethan, Mewes and Gomi grab them and start pulling out "party things". Mewes pulls out a bag of pre rolled joints and grabs one out and lights it up taking a toke and passing it around.

Adrian Riley
You can't just smoke illicit drugs on live tv.

Chris Areas
They just did. It's Magnum P.I baby. I wonder if i can join.

Ethan then signals towards the entrance ramp and a truck comes driving down with women hanging off it.

Adrian Riley
The hell is this?

Chris Arenas
It's a beer truck! With sexy women! I love there party's.

The truck comes down parking near the ring and the women jump off, about 6 of them and join the boys in the ring. Gomi takes two and they hang off his arm. The other women grab a hose from the truck and place it in the ring. Music starts playing as the party gets underway.

Adrian Riley
This is ridiculous

Chris Arenas
Lets join the party Adrian.

Adrian Riley
I'll stay here.

The music stops and Magnum P.I is shocked and frustrated.

Mike Mewes
Turn that music back on.

The Arena then dims and two unknown men covering there faces with masks walk down the ramp and stand outside the ring. Kai Shepard is now back to his feet and stands in the middle of these guys.

Adrian Riley
Does Kai have backup.

Kai looks at the men. Magnum P.I stand in the ring ready for a fight. Kai is just as shocked as they are and is on the defensive but they two men on the outside start attacking Kai and send him into the ring. All three men in the ring start stomping on a defenseless Kai.

Adrian Riley
Oh come on.

Mike brings him up for his feet and gets in position for the Death by sexy. When Mewes falls backwards to hit the move Ethan grabs Kai and hits a backwards Irish Layout.

Chris Arenas
Oh what a double team!

Gomi once again picks up Kai and tosses him over the ropes to the outside. The two men are still standing on the outside and Magnum P.I arent backing down. They unknown men step up onto the apron and take there masks off. They stare at the members of Magnum P.I and then entire the ring. They get into the face of Ethan and Mewes, Gomi stays back for now. They are trash talking each other and then suddenly they hug and embrace each other.

Adrian Riley
What is this?

Chris Arenas
Did the Magnum P.I just grow?

The men stand in the middle of the ring and all raise there hands as there music hits and we go to commercial break.

« Last Edit: May 04, 2016, 09:21:45 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: