Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 11:27:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Carnage Wednesday 04/05/16

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Carnage Wednesday 04/05/16  (Read 304 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2016, 09:29:38 pm »

Carnage returns from commercial and Vengenza is storming backstage upset about Tiger G. We then hear the voice of    Cartel Sinaloa.

Cartel Sinaloa
Vengenza....what exactly do you think you are doing? You don't speak. You don't act without me telling you to act. What exactly  did you set to accomplish by going out there and interrupting Tiger G? What makes it worse is you didn't consult with me.

Vengenza
He tenido suficiente. Tengo una boca , ¿por qué no puede hablo .

(I've had enough. I have a mouth, why cant i speak)

Cartel Sinaloa

That's not what you are. You lurk in the shadows.

Vengenza
Estoy harto de que está al acecho en las sombras . Es hora de tomar medidas

(I'm sick of lurking in the shadows.  It's time to take action)

Vengenza walks away. The camera then zooms in on Cartel Sinaloa who looks displeased. He goes into his pockets and pulls out his cell phone.

Cartel Sinaloa
He has become disobedient . It's time.

The man on the other end must be speaking as Cartel is silent.

Cartel Sinaloa
I don't care! Just send them. NOW!

Cartel hangs up and walks off screen.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 09:35:18 pm »

Non Title Single Match
Jason King vs Marcus Collins

Ding Ding

Collins and King lock up and Collins gets the upper hand with a hip toss into a grounded headlock. Collins pulls back but King pushes out and rolls back but quickly pops to his feet and connects with a kick to the face. Collins rolls backwards from the kick, King turns around to go off the ropes, but Collins jumps to his feet and meets him with a clothesline when he turns around. Big and Shine walk down to the ring and stand outside of the ring to “watch” the match, catching the eye of Collins as they walk up. King quickly takes advantage and hits him from behind and into a german suplex. King quickly rolls into a mounted positions and lands punch after punch to Collins, adding a few forearms in there just for spite. King jumps up and gives a quick kick to the head before connecting with the “K-Bomb”. King nods to Big and Shine on the outside and drags Collins up and tosses Collins into the corner and connects with “Alpha & Omega”.

Chris Arenas: Looks like Marcus Collins has finally lost his step as a wrestler. Him losing that title must have taken more than 15 pounds of gold away from him.

Adrian Riley: I think this is more of Jason King trying to show everyone that he is the World Heavyweight Champion for a reason!

King throws Collins outside of the ring and quickly goes to distract the ref as Big West and Teddy Shine quickly go after him. Big grabs Collins by the head and lands punch after punch as Shine grabs a chair from the crowd. Shine takes a swing but Collins steps aside and he hits Big instead. King quickly notices and heads over to the ropes. Collins kicks Shine between the legs and he drops the chair into his hands. King leans between the ropes and Collins quickly hits King in the head with the chair followed by a hit to a hit to Shine. The ref quickly  calls for the bell!

DING DING DING!

King stumble back and falls back, seated on the mat. Collins tosses the chair into he ring, and goes under the ring and tosses a few more chairs into the ring, before entering himself. He calmly walks over to the ref, shakes his hand, and holds the ropes for him to exit. He grabs a chair and walks over to King and hits him across the back, sending him rolling away in pain. King yells out as Collins stands there slightly nodding his head. He walks over to him and again hits him across the back, and again King yells out. Collins nods in approval and he drops the chair and grabs a fresh chair and sets it up near by. He walks over to the rope and signals to a stage hand and he tosses him a microphone. He walks over and sits in the chair backwards, looking at Jason King.

First of all, I wanted to congratulate you on finally holding two wins over me Champ. One of them you took the World Heavyweight Championship away from me. Well… I gave you that one, I mean, let’s face it, I really didn’t want to be champion anymore anyways. And even though you hold two wins over me, you actually haven’t beaten me. There is a very simple reason for that, I am simply better than you at everything, than includes play this little game we have going here. Aside from that, I am better than you at entertaining. That **** ass promo you put out, do you really think anyone will believe that you didn’t hire two college actors to play cops looking for you for the murder of me? The worst metaphoric promo ever. And do you know how I know? Do you hear anyone talking about how you’re a genius? You’re about as much of a genius as Kanye West. The two of you call yourselves God, you both should be roommates in a mental institute. The worse part about it, I think you are starting to believe the bullshit that people have said about you. Chris Arenas said last week ‘The era of God’, Chris, I hope you’re fired, you on the mic is like someone vaping, you look like someone failing to suck a dick. When you first came in, I thought you had something, now I just think you suck more dick in the back than anyone else, because that is how all of this works. When you’re the champ, and Freddy comes up to you in the back and he says ‘I want you to work with this yahoo’ you either do it or you are stripped of the title. Then when he comes up and says ‘I want you to drop the title to this yahoo’ you have a choice to make. You either drop it and have hopes that they will return the favor later down the road, or you fight and endure the pain until you can’t any longer. Frankly neither of those things happened to me. No one came up to me and asked me to drop anything to you, I honestly think Freddy wanted to use you as a cum dumpster a little longer before he came to me, making that request. Honestly, I think this entire federation needs an enema. But I no longer wanted to be the champ, I don’t NEED a title, as a matter of fact, all of this tonight was to do one thing. To prove to you and everyone else on simple fact. That I am, better than you, than everyone else in the back, no matter what the head of this federation says, no matter how many people stand against me, or with me. I don’t need a title on the line to put you on the mat, and just because you hold that title, doesn’t mean anything, because you will never be better than me. You think yourself to be a God, but in this ring, this is real life. I have ended more careers than you have faced, and that is why I am the Reaper. Don’t make the mistake of learning that one the hard way. But enjoy your time as the champ, it’s a fun ride, because as long as you have it, the title will make who you are, and not the other way around. As far as I’m concerned, I don’t want your little title, I already know I can beat you, I have already. Go find someone else to play your stupid little game, this little thing, is over.

Collins stands up and iis about the exit the ring.

Marcus Collins is about to leave the ring but is stopped when "Wish It Away" hits and out onto the ramp walks Frederick Kavanagh.

Frederick Kavanagh
Before I take my leave from the WWG, I have set up a set of matches here tonight that some have qualified for. I want to announce it before i leave.

Adrian Riley
Oh yes!

Frederick Kavanagh
Marcus Collins you may not "need" or "want" the championship but you will fight for it at Ground Zero when you take on Jason King for the WWG Championship.

The crowd cheer.

Frederick Kavanagh
That's not all. Joining you both in this championship match will be 2 others who win there qualifiers next week. It's going to be as announced earlier by Licious The Losers vs Trine Larsen and then in a triple threat match Kai Shepard vs Wretched Nobody vs The Jersey Boys. The winners will join Marcus and Jason in the WWG World Championship match which is going to be contested in a Crazy 8 Match!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: