Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 02:31:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Of Love and Lasers (pt.1) Joint Rp w/ The Losers

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Of Love and Lasers (pt.1) Joint Rp w/ The Losers  (Read 53 times)
Trine Larsen

Badges: (View All)
« on: May 02, 2016, 02:45:40 pm »

There was an innate beauty to PR funded trips. For starters most of the important stuff as far as the “to” and “from” were already neatly mapped out and handled by the travel department guys. (They’d ended up with the nickname “spooks” because despite no one ever actually seeing WWG’s most elusive employees things managed to get done.) Plane tickets were carefully chosen, hotel rooms reserved, and even transportation around the area was all neatly organized and at the ready for when the time came. You also didn’t have to feel your stomach drop into your feet when you pulled out your credit card to handle the grand total for all of these things because, as usual, travel already had it covered.

One could only imagine the complete and utter horror on the travel department’s faces when, after an impromptu run-in backstage, it turned out that not only was Tony Mann no longer going on the WWG sanctioned, PR trip, to Laser-Rama in Miami, Florida- but in his place was Trine Larsen. Which meant not only did they have to cancel all of the previous reservations and plane tickets made with Tony Mann’s name, but also had to then re-order, and re-reserve, everything in Trine Larsen’s name.

Needless to say they were less than pleased- not that anyone had ever seen one of the fuming apparitions of the travel department...but you could just feel it in the air.

That and Trine couldn't help, but notice her plane ride had a lot of very long layovers in some of the worst airports. LAX was terrifying until you got inside- then it was just beyond confusing. Houston did this strange thing where some terminals were cold and others felt like they snuck you into a convection oven. Just these weird pockets of her trying to stop her teeth from chattering as she stepped off her plane, to wondering why terminal 14b felt like she stepped through the gates of hell.

Finally she had made it to Miami and with very little time to spare. She had all, but sprinted to the taxi-bout, truly thankful she was such a light packer and stuck to just her carry on. The black, dodge, durango the company had sanctioned for business related travel was already there waiting. The blonde tossed her bag into the bench seat at the back and hoped in.

-

The trip had been so frantic that there had been hardly any time to process everything. Not that there was really all that much to process...outside of this trip having turned into a dinner. A...not just as friends dinner, dinner. Which was still blowing her mind. Kid and Trine weren’t exactly the smoothest individuals on their own- and when you put them together it tended to get almost painfully obvious that the two of them had little to no game.

(Literally. No game.)

Which was something that was only reiterated as Trine Larsen half stumbled through the door of the Laser-Rama venue just before the general briefing, caught eyes with Kid Genius, and felt the colour rising in her cheeks, before slipping through the crowd of teams gathered.

”Sorry, sorry, ‘scuse me, sorry”

She side stepped next to Ken, her fingers laced together behind her back, as if she had still managed to inconspicuously slip her way into the group- instead of drawing the entire room's attention moments before. Even now a few people were still casting glances  over their shoulders or out of the corner of their eye. The blonde slowly leaned to the side to jokingly whisper,

”If only they knew the destruction that awaits them at the hands of our combined laser skills,” before adding an over dramatic, yet quiet, evil laugh- that sounded like a more human version of Muttley than anything else. Blue eyes looked up to KG and she smiled, ”You excited?”

…………….

Kid was pretty sure he hadn’t slept in two weeks. Sure he remembered going to bed and his head hitting the pillow but more often than not Kid remembered looking up at the ceiling watching his fan blades cut through the air over and over again. Each turn of the blade was like the ticking of a clock...a clock counting down to Laser Rama and…..SOOOOO MUCH OTHER STUFF!!!

Everyone now and then Kid would get up and start pacing around his room. One of the things that had always put him ahead of the competition was his predisposition to make plans when he was nervous. He would think about his opponent, everything they might do or could do, then come up with a plan to counter act that. While motocross and skateboarding had always been more of a natural feeling, Wrestling was always more like a chess game. It was his ability to make plans so well that lead Kenneth Mason being given the name “Kid Genius” during his time in Japan. It stuck.

However there was a tiny problem going through Kid’s mind like a conga line of wrecking balls. Getting to the airport: easy
Getting on the plane: easy
Getting off the plane: also easy
Finding away to the hotel: Seemingly easy if WWG had their act together
Getting to Laser Rama: Once again not too difficult
Responding to a single word Trine Larsen said to him: complete and otter meltdown!

This was not like him….not really. Kid was a pretty confident dude if he was honest with himself. He was a former world champion in Japan, multi time tag team champion in multiple organizations, he had been the face of the X-Games before he was old enough to have a legal drink, he had Tony Hawk’s and Rob Dyrdeks phone numbers, they had both invited KG to their houses on several occasions. Kid had a lot to be confident about.

But no matter how many times he crunched those numbers in his head when stacked up next to the way Trine’s blue eyes struck him like a lightning bolt there was literally no other outcome than Kid Genius stuttering and stammering like an idiot and then grinning like a goof. But even with all that somehow he (with the help of his meadeling best friend and the sociopathic **** that his best friend was obsessed with) managed to sorta kinda ask Trine FREAKING Larsen out on a sorta kinda maybe-ish date! It was at this point in KG’s mental calculations that he would let out a confused, excited, terrified laugh and fall back down on his bed trying to see where in his math he had missed something.

Tony: Hold up dude you want me to do what?

KG remembered Tony saying as they were eating lunch one day. Kid let out a sigh and looked around their makeshift locker room that had at one time had been a multipurpose room.

KG: Just pretend to be Trine so i can... practice talking to her

It sounded even more lame out loud than it had in Kid’s head. Tony held his chilli dog up to take a bite but then stopped himself. The former champion didn’t even try to hold back his laugh.

Tony: Seriously dude. I’m almost positive that i’m the weirdo in our little group and even i know that you’re thinking WAY too hard about this.

KG: Would you just do it?!

Kid could feel the red in his face and it made him upset. Tony raised his non chilli dog hand in surrender

Tony: ok ok dang….

Tony cleared his throat and reached down behind the fort they had made out of the tables in the multipurpose room and pulled out a long blonde wig and put it on his head.

KG: What the….

Tony raised a finger to silence his friend and flipped his long blonde hair back away from his face and then fluttered his eyelashes. Tony spoke with a voice sounding like 1 part jessica rabbit and 2 parts a guy trying to give a chipmunk impression.

Tony: Oh hey there big boy....
Kid stared with a blank unamused expression

KG: Really?

Tony went on undeterred

Tony: I didn’t see you there. I was too busy getting myself ready to eat this big, big chilli dog. Mmm i can’t wait it’s gonna be sooo good.

Tony proceeded to try and sensually eat the chilli dog in his hand. It was impressive that the act was so disturbing that it got to KG and he worked with bloodthirsty fighters on a daily basis. Tony doubled down on the uncomfortable chilli dog erotica by adding his version on sexy moaning while still having a mouth full of dripping meat.

KG: dude stop..oh come on man. I’m not gonna help you if you choke.

Tony bounced his eyebrows at his tag team partner. KG realized what he had said and proceeded to punch his friend hard in the arm. Tony reacted with half laugh half choke that sent chilli debris to the carpeted floor.

KG: First off Trine doesn’t talk like that second We both know she could kick your ass and she’s tougher than probably both of us combined. She’s a former world champ for god sake!

Tony wiped some of the chilli from his cheek and swallowed what was in his mouth. He flipped his wig hair back again.

Tony: That’s right stud i’m a world champion. You want to take my belt off? You’re gonna have to pin me.

Kid Genius slapped Tony in the back of the head. Tony found the whole situation too funny to stay in character and began laughing.

KG: Come on man! I’m being serious here.

Tony: Dude you gotta get out of your head…

Tony had returned to his normal speaking voice though he had not taken the wig off.

Tony: She said yes to the trip didn’t she? She said yes to your “kinda but not really but really” date didn’t she? You gotta just be yourself man.

KG: But myself is so freaking lame!

Kid Genius ran his hands down his face with an exhausted expression.

Tony: You know that, I know that, i’m sure every woman you’ve been with up until this point knows that….

KG shot Tony a look that let him know another strike was in his very near future

Tony: BUT there’s a good chance Trine has no idea yet. Besides once you get past the fact that she’s hot enough cook bacon on she’s actually pretty cool. Honestly, i have a feeling she’s almost as big of a weirdo as you are. It’s just hard to see because you got focus on maintaining eye contact.

The way Tony spoke made KG sit back. More than anything Tony had a way of making friends. It was probably do to the fact that he, for the most part, didn’t really care what you did to him. He was an open book and because of that people tended to open around him. And now that Kid thought about it Tony had spent a lot more time with Trine than he had.

KG: ...maybe you’re right.

Tony: Of course i am bro.

They sat in silence for moment.

KG: Where did you get that wig?

Tony: I have no idea. Honestly i was hoping you knew.

KG had thought about that conversation all the way to the airport, all during the plane ride, all the way from the plane to the waiting car and then all the way to the front doors of Laser- Rama. The crowd had yet to really gather for the event yet as they were supposed to be there early to talk about the plan for the event. KG had walked through the door and was greeted by the Laser Rama staff. They were very excited to see him and in an odd way it made him more comfortable. Being in the middle of a group of fans and hen peckers had been the norm for most of his life, it was even better when they spoke english. KG felt in his element but he couldn't help his heart from jumping into his skull every time a door opened.

They had given him a brief tour but then informed him they were going to have a big meeting with everyone and they needed to go to the main room. There were a bunch more people in this room and KG though for the first time how fun this actually seemed. It was the largest Laser Tag arena in North America and this was a pretty cool event. He was pretty sure he saw some MTV people and  Nickelodeon stuff as well. They had just begun speaking when a door opened in the back and his spike in blood pressure was justified. Trine Larsen came into the room and Kid couldn’t hear anything but his heart wanting to run off and play laser tag all by itself. KG registered the whispers of people recognizing the blonde former champion but all he could really hear was his mantra of “be cool, be yourself, be cool, be yourself”. She made her way over to him, weaving in and out of different groups of people. When she reached him he realized that his mantra had changed to “ Don’t screw up, Don’t screw up, Don’t screw up”. Trine’s smile hit him like a bat to the chest and he let out a small laugh and a smile before he could even register what she had said. He was semi aware that their was still a briefing going on but that all seemed much less important.

KG: Excited? Are you kidding? I’m pretty sure i’ve been dreaming of shooting lasers since my mom told me i couldn’t grow up to be Cyclops from the X-Men.

”Cyclops? Whew, dude you were asking for a whole world of heartbreak wanting to be that guy.” she paused for a moment, silently watching the group of people gathered in the room with them, ”then again he had pretty sweet shades. Could be totally worth it.”

There was a sideways glance from one of the people that had come to represent Nickelodeon and the blonde straightened up, offering a sheepish smile. It felt like getting caught passing notes in school, which for a brief moment seemed to strike her funny. Who were they to judge- they left their glory days back with Legends of the Hidden Temple and Hey! Arnold.

KG: Hey Cyclops got both Jean Grey and Emma Frost. I’d say that’s not too shabby.

KG nudged Trine who had seemed to straightened up with his elbow.

KG: I was convinced if i wore sunglasses all the time i’d be getting ladies too…

There was the sound of throat clearing into the microphone and Kid turned to with the social psychic awareness that it had been meant for him. The speaker on the mic was looking directly at the two wrestlers and so was the group. KG felt him turn into a tomato version of himself and tried to figure out what he wanted on his tombstone after he threw himself out the nearest window.

Speaker: As i was saying….it is great to have so many celebrities here for this year.. We want to thank you all coming out and playing with us!

There was a polite round of applause. Kid wasn't’ sure what the edict was in this kinda thing. Should he clap for the other people or would that make it look like he was clapping for himself. One of the reasons why KG loved hanging out with Tony was that he could normally judge the right thing to do by doing the opposite of whatever Tony did in any given social interaction.

After a few minutes of discussing details, explaining the whole process and other stuff that KG knew someone was just going to go over with them again anyway the group was officially dismissed to head to their areas. WWG had sent a small crew of media people to the event. It was the normal off site crew and they hadn’t really been equipped with all the bells and whistles as some of the other people had. For the most part they were there to get some footage, shoot some stuff for filler for the Carnage shows and maybe Shockwave.

Kid was used to this sort of thing. He even recognized some of the MTV people from some of the other stuff he had done in the past. Three of the camera and mic people had actually done a special on him way back in the day. KG had went to introduce Trine to them but as it turned it there was no need. While they had not been wrestling fans they apparently were avid Trine Larsen fans. They recognized her from her stint at 37 on the Maxim Hot 100 list back when she won the world title. KG wasn’t sure how he felt about how excited they were to see her but he let it slide as he couldn’t really blame them...it was a very memorable issue.

It was easy to forget that there was a world outside of wrestling when the job managed to consume much of your life. It was the kind of dedication where if you weren’t in the ring you were preparing to get in it. If you weren’t doing that you were traveling to the next venue. If you weren’t doing that you were at the gym, or doing an interview, or a promo, or meet and greet, and if you were really lucky somewhere in between you slept.

The fact that there was indeed life outside of WWG seemed to be re-illuminated when Kid had steered her towards the camera crew that was there for MTV’s coverage. They’d known Kid- well, Kenneth Mason (which was so bizarre to hear said out loud and in full. It was obvious Kid Genius did actually possess a real name, but no one outside of Tony Mann ever seemed to use it.) from his successful career before landing a spot on the roster. Trine also rediscovered that her time with Maxim was not as readily forgotten as she hoped.

There was just something really aggravating about the idea that when she finally won the World Heavyweight Championship the first thing anyone wanted from her was bikini shots. That, however, was not really the fault of the crew members now standing with the pair- so she tried her best to just roll with it.

They’d been introduced to Monroe Martin III and Carly Aquilino; who had been there to cover the event for MTV as well as participate. There was a brief trade of a quick impromptu ‘interview’ (“If you guys don’t mind, it’s kinda our job now.” they’d laughed) before everything seemed to pick up into a blur of separate interviews and quick introductions before the announcement over the mounted speakers called for the teams to get ready for the competition portion of the evening.

-

The area had been absolutely enormous. Dotted along the perimeter were the recharge ports for each team, marked by a light of the corresponding vest colours. The topography had all seemed so involved. The laser tag places Trine had gone to before were basically just glorified Chuck E Cheese's almost anything would seem better in comparison, but this? There was a few moments where she had nearly pressed her face through the tinted one sided glass of the prep room just trying to take it all in. It was almost more like the paintball yards she’d been to in the sense that it was less wacky space rocks and moon sand and more futuristic wasteland. (Which….had basically won her over without even really trying.)

There were half constructed cinderblock walls, barrels, nitches, broken down cars- or at least something that looked like that. She hadn’t gotten close enough to see what they actually were made of considering they were still just waiting on the laser units to get sized and assigned. There had been a brief moment where Trine had found herself in a surprise wrestling match with the coiled cord that ran between the chest piece and the back of the gun. Once that whole situation was under control she had apologized, choosing to just ignore the lock of long, blonde hair that had been taken prisoner by the cord, (She’d get it later...once she felt like the attention of the group gathered was focused elsewhere.) before the group of them were ushered through the double doors that led out into the main section.

Blue eyes stared up at the high industrial ceiling before slowly moving to take in the rest. She started to notices some of the walls had ways for players to climb up onto what was essentially a sniper's nest. Then the dips in some of the formations where you could hide for cover. Lines of barrels stood out in the more barren sections and as they passed one of the broken down vehicles, this one in particular was the shell of an old Jeep Wrangler, she discovered it was an actual car frame.

”Whoa…” she’d whispered quietly to herself as she ran her fingertips along the side of the jeep, ”this is seriously the coolest thing...I have ever done…”

She turned, looking over her shoulder at KG who had been following behind her in the queue, the excited smile on her face wide and bright despite the glow of the black lights. The group came to a stop and Trine nearly tripped over herself trying to stop fast enough to avoid bumping into the person in front of her.

”Alright, so everyone remember the rules and the guidelines?” the guide paused, waiting for the teams gathered around him to nod, ”Good. I’m heading back to the booth. When you hear the buzzer that means it’s go time.”

With a quick wave over his shoulder the uniformed man picked up a jog back the way they came, leaving the circle of teams in silence at the center of the room. Trine caught the same guy from the Nickelodeon crew giving her a sideways look and returned it with an “eyes on you” gesture.

There was complete silence for a few moments. The sounds of shuffling gear the only break from it. The tension was almost tangible.

”This is crazy. I feel like we’re in The Hunger Games or something…” she noted quietly, taking in the section of the arena that they could see.

And then the buzzer for the start of the competition sounded, ringing through the exposed I-beams that ran along the ceiling in a long, sharp frequency. From there on out it was nothing short of chaos. The team that had stepped in for MTV seemed to be surprisingly sneaky, every now and then she would catch a shot in the back from one of them before they just disappeared. Going up against the Nickelodeon gang was like being caught in the middle of guerrilla warfare. They had just turned out to be completely ruthless despite hailing from a kids oriented network. Trine did, however, managed to catch the guy who had shot her a look earlier in the day during the briefing off guard….and may have silently taken real pleasure in pegging his vest sensor with an orange streak of light.

Twice.

Suck it Nickelodeon guy.

Kid Genius had been to Laser-Rama once before a few years ago. The layout was different than it had been then. Everything had expanded and many of the routes he had semi remembered were completely changed.

However KG and Trine clearly had the edge. It was obvious from the start which members of the teams did strenuous physical activities for a living and who acted like they did. 10 minutes in the various young adult heartthrobs were panting and looking for the stunt doubles. The no running rule was broken almost immediately by everyone so instead of pacing themselves like they should the actors and various internet celebrities blew all their gas at the start. Now Kid was basically showing off for the cameras, flipping over obstacles and doing his best action movie impression as he mowed people down with his lasery wrath.

Kid couldn’t help but keep Trine in his line of sight. Sure when she was all dolled up for the shows and various events she was a sight to see but watching her in the heat of battle, hair in a messy ponytail, shooting lasers at youtube movie critics seemed to be where she really shined for Kid. Trine was a warrior, a fighter, all the feather and lace stuff WWG had her do could never quite capture the blue eyed blonde in the way the Kid saw her but a laser gun and a pocket full of action movie catchphrases did. He found himself laughing, not nervous “dear god let me be run over by a truck” laughing, but actual “i’m having a really great time with my friend” laughing. At one point Trine was being snuck up on by one of those sneaky MTV stars and KG jumped in front of the laser shot. Trine blasted the lady who got him but Kid clutched his chest.

KG: *fake cough* Trine...go on *fake cough* without me! You’re the last *fake cough* hope for the revolution!

He looked up at the blonde haired woman from his melodramatic spot on the ground. A smile managed to break through but he pushed it back down into his VERY dramatic death scene.

Trine tried her best to follow the pseudo dramatic air of the moment and really keep the expression on her face as far away from the amused smile that was threatening to creep across her lips as possible.

It was funny really- how you could work around a person in an environment that was based pretty heavily on the “visual appeal” of their employees, but it was the moments like this that made her heart swell. Now, at least in her personal opinion (and that of the rabid motocross and skateboarding fans), Kid Genius was the single most handsome individual on the roster. Heck, even in a place where they were surrounded by what the general public would deem to be some of the biggest heart throbs in the entertainment business Trine had caught herself staring at her Laser Tag partner more than once.

However, it was more of who Kid Genius was as a person that had managed to suck her in. (The devilishly good looks just didn’t hurt.) It had been all of the goofing off back behind the curtain- the yoga ball battles, the goofy smiles, and cheese puff fights. So, when he dropped to the ground, clutching the imaginary laser bullet wound it only made sense that she would fit right back into that routine.

”I’m not going to leave you man! You can’t go out like this!” she dropped down to her knees and pressed her hand over his as if applying pressure to the bullet hole, ”You’re gonna-”

The blonde paused looking up to catch one of the players slinking their way and lifted her gun to shoot at the sensor in their vest. There was a muffled grumble of “Dammit” as the triangle gleam of light at the center of their chest flashed. She couldn’t stop the grin on her face. That had been a lucky shot, but the fact it worked out had felt awesome.

”You’re gonna make it out of here!”

KG: No!

Kid said taking Trine’s hand into his and holding it tight.

KG: Captain you must *fake cough* complete the mission! The Revolution...the universe depends on you doing...that one thing you were doing. *fake cough* i mean i did kinda save your life so i mean if you want to build me a monument i wouldn’t be upset about it…

Kid winked and his smile broke through again but then he went back to his theatrics.

KG: You have to go *fake cough* you have to survive!

KG grabbed Trine by the wrist and pulled her closer to him. He spoke softly but with the strain of someone who had watched way too many crappy death scenes.

KG: just...tell Tony….that….I….think he’s a bum…….ok i’m dead.

Kid let his body go limp but left his eyes open. This joking, this playing around. It all seemed so right. Back in WWG sometimes it was hard to find the fun in what you were doing. Especially lately with Jason King running around beating up anyone he felt like it was hard to find a time to relax, let down his guard and just have fun. KG hated to admit it but...Tony may have pegged Trine exactly right. She was weird and goofy and funny and so much more than just what WWG put on their website photo albums.

”NOOOOO!!!”

Trine got to her feet, raising both hands to the the ceiling, and let out an anguished war cry that could only mean a cold dish of revenge was about to get served. The blonde fired lasered beams out in a random spray before taking off into the flotsam of the indoor arena.

Kid could help but smile as  the former world champion ran of to avenge his death. While as gentlemen KG would never admit to simply enjoying watching her leave from a visual standpoint it was also just really good to see Trine having fun. “We're pulling this off. Keep it up” his own voice in his head told him. KG waited a minute before picking himself up and rushing off to the nearest recharge station.

Continued in Carnage Rp (Of Love and Lasers pt.2)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: