Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
March 29, 2024, 08:05:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Rayven's Rehab 2: Electric Boogaloo

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rayven's Rehab 2: Electric Boogaloo  (Read 66 times)
The Losers

Wrestler: Kid Genius & Tony Mann
Hometown: Loser Town U.S.A.
Height: Tall enough to ride
Finishers: W.T.W.C. & Warp Speed

Do you think they can read this? Idk KG... maybe..

Badges: (View All)
Windows User Level 5 One year Anniversary Poll Voter Search 100 Posts Level 4 Karma Karma Good Linux User Mobile User Level 3 50 Posts Signature 10 Posts Combination Level 2 Avatar Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Apple User
« on: May 13, 2016, 09:22:48 am »

Tony had been to his share of weird places in his life. There had even some places that had been pretty scary. One time Tony met a group of carnival workers who had raided the local liquor store and decided to get blasted in the remains of an abandoned Chuck-E-Cheese while exclusively listening to the best of ABBA soundtrack soooo...yeah Tony knew weird and scary pretty well at this point in his life.

However walking up to the front steps to this..facility where Rayven was supposedly being held at was a whole different level of the two. The air around the building just looked...gray. Like a gray that sucked all the color from everything around it. The walls of the place just attacked the world around it with it’s harshness. Maybe it was just how Tony was seeing it. It could be that he was just biased that anyplace that would hold people against their will but still...was was getting a real shutter island vibe. Which...was more or less where he was...one of those places.

Tony hadn’t really asked many questions on how Kenny got the information on where Rayven was being kept. He assumed that he had made goo goo eyes and Trine and she told him during one of their many bouts of staring at each other and giggling like fourth graders. But no it didn’t really matter as long as she was here….even if “here” looked like the worst combination of bricks and fondation the world had ever seen.

As Tony walked up to the front doors he talked to himself.

Tony: Hey Ray Ray what’s shakin bacon?...nah to formal. maybe … am i crazy or is this place insanely out of the way of a drive? Hmmm somehow i feel like that might be in bad taste...at least for an opener. we should ease into that.

Tony placed his hands on the door handles and pulled...they were locked. Tony tried pushing as often times in his life he realized that most “locked” doors he found where just the push doors that he didn’t know where push doors until he also threw a rock through them. Still though it was locked. He looked around to make sure he was at the right place.

Tony: yep…

He said looking down at the address on his phone

Tony: Spooky General. Right on creepy ave. and **** your pants lane.

Tony looked around to see if maybe he was at the wrong door when saw a little box off a little ways to the side. As he got closer he saw that it was an intercom. He guessed that you had to be buzzed in...which made sense now that he thought about considering the clientele inside. Tony pressed the button and a voice came out of the speaker.

Huh?: Name please

Tony: oh um hello i’d like a number 2 with some curly fries.

Huh?: Excuse me?

Tony: sorry sorry nervous habit. My name is Tony Mann

Huh?: Visiting?

Tony: I sure hope so.

Huh?: Patient's last name?

Tony: uh…

Tony realized for the first time that he actually had no idea. He kinda figured they would have a celebreties wing or something like that. Rayven was more or less like Madonna or Cher...right?

Tony: um...The Psycho ****?

Huh?: Sir if you are continue to act like this i will call the police

Tony: no no no!  I’m sorry um...you see i don’t actually know her name. I mean i know her name but not like her NAME name ya know? She goes by Rayven. She’s got dark black hair, eyes that make you want to run and hide underneath your bed for weeks, the softest skin you’ve ever been punched by, legs that just won't quit and a body that makes your ring gear all tight...

Suddenly the front door opens and two large men appear with less than amused faces.

Tony: oh sup dudes, i was just talking to this box here about my friend

Big Guy 1: Alright buddy time to go

Tony threw his hands up in the air as the men advanced on him.

Tony: hey hey! Hold on a second i’m not messing around here i really am here to see my friend!

Big Guy 2: Tell it to the side walk.

Tony: come on guys don’t you think we could work something out? For instance did you notice you’re both wearing white scrubs after labor day? Maybe i could give you some fashion tips. Guys? Guys?!

……
So the first attempt at seeing Rayven didn’t go nearly as well as he had hoped. But Tony remembered that old saying “If at first you don’t succeed, order a pizza knock the pizza guy out, lock him in the trunk of his car, take his uniform and use the costume to get inside the building”.

Tony pushed the button a second time, making sure the cap was low on his head on the off chance they could pick out his face from a camera or something.

Huh?: Name please

Tony: it’s uh...me...mario

Huh?: Visiting?

Tony: No i’m here with the pizza you ordered

Huh?: We didn’t order any pizza

Tony: uh well that’s not what i have here.

Huh?: Well you must be wrong. We didn’t order any pizza.

Tony: Are you sure? I mean i have this pizza here and i was told you ordered it. Well not you but someone in there did. There’s 5 sticks...4 sticks of crazy bread here too.

Tony said wiping crumbs off his mouth. There was a silence for a second and then there was a low monotone buzz which Tony knew was the universeal “you’re in” sound. He opened the door and stepped inside.

……..

Tony took back everything he said about the outside of this place. The inside made it look like fricken disney world. It was the most bleak, joy sucking, depressing thing Tony had ever seen in his whole life. It looked like someone just painted everything a thick shade of “hopelessness” and scattered a few potted plants just for good measure. Tony walked forward towards the security station. Where someone was sitting behind the desk.

Huh?: Wait here.

They said getting up to go find someone who ordered this non ordered pizza. Tony waved his hand.

Tony: um you know what it’s ok i’m already late as it is you guys can just have this one. Oh but should that person really be running with scissors like that?

The lady behind the desk looked terrified and spun around trying to see what Tony was talking about.

Huh?: What?! Where?!

Tony: down that hallway. They seemed SUPER sharp too.

The lady took off and Tony waited until he was pretty sure she wouldn’t come right around the corner and managed to hope over the desk and pass the metal detectors and stuff. He assumed that the “Rough Tony Up” brothers would be around but apparently they were off doing something else and the lady figured she could handle a pizza guy on her own. Tony gave an evil laugh as he, picked up a lanyard and made his way into the facility. Tony ditched his pizza guy jacket inside of potted plant and started looking around.

Tony; Rayven? Raaayven? Eh yo Ray Ray?

Tony tried to keep his voice low enough to not raise attention but loud enough to be heard. There were people, sad, dirty, scary looking people walking everywhere. One man was standing against the wall just jacking off so hard that Tony figured he was going to start a fire. Tony kept his lunch down and continued walking through.

Tony: Rayven? It’s the love of your life Tony Mann. I’m here to see you...and if you felt like making out or something because i was so brave i wouldn’t be opposed to it...but it’s like your choice.

Tony said in that sing song manner people use when they are looking for someone.

A loud thud was heard against the inside of one of the doors very near to where Tony Mann was walking at that very moment.  A moment later, a harsh whisper came through.

Rayven:  “Tony, is that you?  What the **** are you doing in here?  Did you get fired and have to find a new job?”

Tony looked up and around. Was he hearing things?

Tony: Is that you God? I think the fact that you’re a woman is really gonna throw some people off.

Rayven: “Everyone knows God is a woman, duh.  It’s me, you know, the one whose name you were yelling around the hallway a moment ago?”

Tony moved over to where the loud thud was a moment ago. He pressed his ear against the door.

Tony: Rayven! Hey it’s me Tony Mann, remember from work? I came to visit.

Rayven: “Visit?  Then what are you doing in the hallway?  That’s not the visiting area, that’s employees only!”

Tony: um…

Once again Tony realized there was something to that thing that Kenny always told him about “Not thinking things through”.

Tony: Would you believe that have a very successful job fair just a couple minutes ago?

There was a pause and a heavy sigh.

Rayven: “I’m crazy, not stupid…”

Tony smiled a little. It was good to hear Rayven’s voice again as weird as it felt for Tony to think that. Sure the plan had a few hiccups at the moment but at least he had got in and found her...or at least found someone who did a very good Rayven impression. Either way Tony’s spirits lifted a bit.

Tony: So..um...can i come in or is this like the girls dorm area? I mean i saw a guy earlier who seemed REAL excited to be here though so i don’t really know.

Rayven: “I mean, if you stole some keys on your way in or….  NO!  If you get caught, you’ll go to jail.  Either way, if you’re in here with me or out there.  And if you’re in here with me or they catch me talking to you, I’ll be in trouble and probably stuck in this hell even longer.  You should go…”

Tony’s face dropped a little. He didn’t realize that he could be getting Rayven in trouble. All he wanted to do was see her and know that she was alright. Just being in this place made him feel nervous about leaving Rayven here. Sure she was a little violent and crude and mean...and tended to hurt people for fun...and seemed to derive pleasure from the suffering of others...and had a way of inflicting said suffering in cruel and imaginative ways. Tony still didn’t like the idea of her being alone in this crap heep.

Tony: oh...i mean...yeah that makes sense. I just...you know, wanted to say what’s up. See if you needed anything.

Rayven: “I need to get the hell out of here, it’s driving me crazy.”

Yep, no irony in -that- statement.  There was a short pause.

Rayven: “It’s very sweet that you came here to see me, but next time, do it in a way we won’t get in trouble?”

Tony smiled with pride. Then he narrowed his eyes and the door with a playful grin.

Tony: You think i’m sweet?

Rayven: “......What you did is sweet.  The jury’s still out on you.”

Tony: oh come on admit it. I’m growing on you. I told you i was gonna. It’s the ol Mann charm. You’re basically nuts about me.

Rayven: “You’re growing on me like a bad foot fungus.  And I was nuts before I met you?”

Tony bounced his eyebrows a little at the door that separated himself from Rayven.

Tony: So what i’m hearing is you’re into foot stuff...i can do foot stuff.

Rayven gagged a bit from the other side of the door.

Rayven: “Ew, no.  Go talk to Lacey in cell 42 if you want that…”

Tony: hmmm... is she hot?

Tony asked but then waved the question away before Rayven could respond.

Tony: Hey ok.. i know you want me to go and i totally get why. Jail time sounds like the least amount of fun i could have. Plus i am too cute...chances are i will be passed around like a joint at a Dave Matthews concert. But i wanted to say that...um...well...i miss seeing you around WWG...and you know...in general. I mean i’ve had tried to get Trine and Kid to insult me and stuff but it’s not the same...there’s no passion behind it ya know?

Rayven: “Chance?  No, that’s a guarantee.  You’d know every inmate -way- better than you ever wanted to by the time you got out.  And Trine couldn’t insult if she tried.  Maybe try Trotter?  He’s got a sense of humor.”

She laughed softly

Rayven: “But you really should get out of here.  If you want me to get out of here and back to WWG, then I need to not have my sentence get extended.”

Tony let out a sigh and looked around each side of the hallway.

Tony: ok ok...i’m going...but you did just admit that i was cute so i’m counting that as a win for today.

Rayven: “I didn’t call you cute, I called you a prison ****.”

Tony smiled at the door that held Rayven’s voice behind it.

Tony: Whatever you say babe.

Then Tony put his hand against the frame of the door. He leaned in and spoke.

Tony: You’re strong...this place won't break you unless you let it. I like you crazy...so...you know….don’t change...unless you want too.

Tony couldn’t see it, but Rayven rolled her eyes a bit.

Rayven: “I’ll get out of here soon enough.  Be careful what you wish for.”

Tony: unless you are planning on jumping out of a giant cake at my birthday i don’t think i’m getting any of my wishes until you get out of here.

Tony laughed. It was nice being able to talk to Rayven without fear of her ripping his throat out. Sure the feeling of danger made Tony feel alive but it was also nice to have this nice locked door between him and the former champion.

Rayven: “And get all that icing in my hair?  No way.  It’s bad enough I can’t properly take care of it in here.  Where’s Sparkles with that shampoo anyways?  What’s taking her so long?”

Tony: Probably making goo goo eyes with Ken. I’ll be sure to tell her to hurry her perky ass has up next time i see her. Ok… bye i’ll be back soon.

Tony took a deep breath and then left the door moving down the hallway. Then he snapped his fingers and went back to the door. He knocked.

Tony: oh hey Rayven?

Rayven: “You’re still here?”

Tony: um...you’re not….

Tony wasn’t sure if he wanted to know the answer to this but it had been wrecking his nights and he couldn’t risk asking when Rayven was within striking distance.

Tony: uh...you’re not pregnant are you? Its cool if you are there’s just...talk…

There was a series of loud thuds as Rayven kicked and punched at the door.

Rayven: “Ew!  What?  Who said that?  I’ll kill them!  No!  There’s never...EVER….been a dick in these pants!”

Tony breathed a sigh of relief.

Tony: cool cool. I didn’t think so but i just thought it’d ask...hold on...when you say never you mean?

Rayven: “Not mine or anyone else’s.”

Tony could not pretend that information did not shock him. Not that he was one to judge it was just that...Rayven just seemed very...knowledgeable in that area. Tony just sort of assumed that she would have mastered all of that by now. It was one of those “there is now way a girl that hot…” sort of moments for The Loser.

Rayven: “Don’t get the wrong idea.  I’m not a virgin.  I’ve had girlfriends, you know…”

Tony: oh. OH!! oh…..

There was this sound of a thousand breaking windows inside Tony’s mind and heart all at once as Rayven’s words registered in his mind. He moved to speak but then realized that he couldn’t make words. His whole chest felt heavy and everything around him seemed muted. Like a charlie brown adult was talking far off in the distance. Once again...Tony was glad that the door kept Rayven separated from him.

Tony: um...well...um...yeah...that’s cool. that’s ...really... hot and stuff.

Tony said forcing himself back into the world around him. He could mope about it later. He didn’t have much time.

Tony: uh....alright then...alright....bye again.

Rayven: “It is hot.  But ok then, bye.”

Tony made his way back down the hallway but then once again he slapped himself on the forehead and turned back around knocking on the door.

Tony: sorry Rayven sorry one more thing sorry really quick

Rayven didn’t know whether to sigh or bust out of her restraints, reach through the door, and choke Tony.

Rayven: “What is it?”

Tony: Your name…

Tony said softly.

Tony: i don’t your name...i mean your other name. The one they put one your birth certificate. If i am gonna come actually see you...i mean...if you want me to actually see you...i need your name…

Rayven: “Matthew Cummings.”

It was a good thing the door was between them or Tony would see the huge, ****-eating grin on Rayven’s face as she did her best not to laugh out loud.

Tony: Really?

Tony asked looking both ways down the hallway again as the sounds of footsteps began to grow closer

Rayven laughed, did he really believe that?

Rayven: “No, remember the whole ‘no dicks in these pants’ thing?  It’s Rayvenna Thompson.  You could have got that from Trine, or broke into WWG’s HR department, you know?”

Tony let Rayvenna Thompson roll around his mind a few times. He just couldn’t picture Rayven as any other thing than what she was. Well he could imagine her in outfits and things but not at a little girl playing with GI joes or whatever. Tony smiled anyway.

Tony: yeah you’re right. But nobody in HR eats pizza and that’s kinda my one move. Besides every time i talk to Trine about you she gets all jealous. I’m pretty sure she’s in love with me it’s pretty bad. This face is my curse.

Rayven: “Keep telling yourself that, it’s just her repressed feelings for me that she never accepted.”

Tony: of course, how silly of me. Alright well i’m actually leaving this time. Oh and made you something. You can sell it for cigs on the yard or whatever.

Tony took a piece of paper from his pocket and slid it under the door. It was a small photo of Trine, Kid, Tony and Rayven all smiling when they had gone to Vegas all those months ago. On the back it said “Feel free to touch yourself to this -Love Tony”. Tony ran off down the hallway as the footsteps of the big men in white came around the corner. Tony grabbed the pizza guys jacket from plant and moved toward the desk as the woman at the security stood up and pointed at him.

Huh?: HEY YOU!!

Was all she managed to get out as Tony vaulted over her and landed on the other side of the room. He grabbed the pizza box that had been left on the counter and made his way out of the door and booked it back towards the safety of the sidewalk. He unlocked the trunk of the car and helped the pizza guy out.

Tony: sorry about that bro. Here let me help you get the rest of these pizza’s out.

The pizza guy was so high that he didn’t even seemed phased by this at all and just nodded. The two of them got in the car and Tony looked on his phone for the fastest route to wherever the next ticket on the list.

……..

Rayven sighed as she looked at the picture and slumped down to a seated position in a corner of her cell.  She shook her head.

Rayven: “Stupid Tony.  You know I’ve got to eat this now, they can’t find me with this…”
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 09:23:24 am by The Losers » Report Spam   Logged

WWG Tag Team Champions (x1)

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: