Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 21, 2024, 01:03:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Rayven's Rehab 1

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rayven's Rehab 1  (Read 52 times)
Kira Starlight

Wrestler: Kira Starlight
Hometown: Boston, Mass
Weight: 135
Height: 5'5"
Finishers: Starlight Splash

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Third year Anniversary 500 Posts Second year Anniversary Poll Voter Level 4 One year Anniversary 100 Posts 50 Posts Karma Level 3 Avatar 10 Posts Level 2 Signature Linux User Mobile User Topic Starter Level 1 First Post Windows User
« on: May 11, 2016, 02:49:48 am »

The airing of this footage was delayed due to screening by the Miami-Dade Mental Health Rehabilitation Clinic

This was the first time she had ever been inside a place like this. Trine had expected it to look like Arkham, just a dirty, filthy, glorified prison where they locked away the criminally insane and got tested on like rabbits. Granted it was far from a bed and breakfast, but not nearly as dismal and terrifying as she had expected when, for some bizarre reason, she was notified by phone that Rayven was being transferred from the mass population of inmates to a psychiatric ward.

”How...did you get my number?” she hadn’t been upset, just confused and more than a little curious.

”You are listed as the contact for emergencies or change in status. Is that incorrect?”

”No, that’s fine. I just wasn’t sure…”

Blue eyes stared down at the address and wing of the hospital she had scribbled down on the back of an old envelope she had on hand when they had called her as she came to a stop in front of the heavy double doors. To the right, mounted on the wall was a pa box with a small, red, button, and a note:

“Push to check in with front desk. They will unlock the doors.”

The blonde pressed the button.

”Name please.”
”Trine Larsen…?”
”Visiting?”
”...Y-yeah...um so, I- “
”Patient's last name.”
”Thompson?”
”.....”
”...so...do I need to-”

The low, monotone buzz of the door lock sounded, cutting her off again. Trine stood still, unsure of what to do.

”Open. The door.”
”Oh! Right. Yeah, sorry!”

-

Past the security doors it was a little easier to see why the psychiatric wards had gotten such a bad reputation. Everything was bare boned and just barely taken care off. There were a lot of strange things scattered throughout that just made the place seem more dangerous than a place people went to get better.

The family in front of her that had also come for visiting hours were instructed to leave their bags at the counter and remove any loose jewelry- which already seemed to put the idea in her head that everything could have been potentially dangerous for either the patients or the people visiting them. Blue eyes slowly drifted to the garbage cans that had been equipped with paper bags instead of plastic. An eyebrow slowly rose on her forehead as she looked it over.

” ‘cause we can like...suffocate ourselves or something.” Trine jumped, not having expected anyone to have been watching her, let alone standing directly behind her, ”there are some weird **** people in here. My roommate says we are all forest animals. I’m a bunny apparently.”

The blonde slowly looked to the young girl as she moved to stand beside her. She was tall, thin, and had long brown hair that framed her face like heavy curtains- but her eyes were the most shocking color of blue. She couldn’t have been more than sixteen.

”Oh! Well, I mean...could be worse right?”

The girl smiled and nodded her head towards one of the women behind the desk.

”She’s a deer.”

Trine tilted her head, watching the woman type away as she checked in visitors.

”I can see it.”
”Yeah, one time h-”
”Who are you visiting?”

Trine blinked, the woman had fixed her with a bored look from behind the counter.

”Ugh, rude. Just interrupt why don’t you…” the girl rolled her eyes and headed back towards the main visiting area- that was really no more than a bunch of chairs pulled off into groups.

”Thompson.”
”Around the desk. First door on the right. Leave your stuff here.”

She pulled off her drawstring bag and dropped it on the counter, before making her way to the designated room.

-

It was just as barren as the rest of the wing, furnished with a table and two chairs and nothing more than that. She could see the bob of someone’s head just beyond the small glass window at the center of the door- like they were guarding a cell for a prisoner. Trine frowned a little, looking down at the tabletop. Rayven had done a lot of terrible things. Heck, she had done half of them to Trine herself, but this just seemed so dismal.

---

I’ll kill them all.  Every single one of them.  I don’t belong here.  I did nothing wrong.  Well, except for that thing in Miami.  But other than that, I did nothing wrong!  That can be forgiven.  I’ll kill everyone of them that thinks I’m guilty!

As a handcuffed Rayven was led down a hallway by two large guards, she fought against them and her restraints, trying to get free from them.  If she did, who knows what she was planning to do next, but her struggles seemed to be in vain.  These were most likely the two largest guards working in this facility, and the smaller of the two had the physique of Kane.

A buzzing sound preceded the door to the room Trine was in opening.  The guards more dragged than led Rayven into the room, forcing her a bit to get her to sit in the chair across the table from Trine.  The smaller guard locked a chain connecting the handcuffs to a shackle on the table before looking to Trine.

”Do you prefer we stay in the room with you?  This one is trouble…”

I’ll show you trouble, you **** pig.  Let me out of these cuffs, you’ll see how quickly I gouge out your eyes and cut your throat with my fingernails!

The blonde seated at the table stared at Rayven and then looked to the guards, her shoulders slumping a bit. It was a little difficult to feel like maybe they had been over exaggerating when the woman across from her was more or less trying to pull the shackle straight from the table.

”I mean...we should be fine. You kinda have her attached to a table...so…”

The guards exchanged a look with each other, but then shrugged and left the room.  The locks on the door clicked closed after they closed it and only the faint humming of the fluorescent lights filled the room.

Rayven had gone still now.  Her hair looked like it hadn’t been washed in a week (and probably hadn’t).  Her shoulders were slumped forward and her eyes seemed glazed-over by whatever medication they’d been giving her here.

A long moment passed by before her eyes twitched upwards and landed on Trine’s face.  She sat up suddenly and smiled widely.

”Sparkles!  You came!  It’s good to see you!”

Blue eyes stayed silently fixed on Rayven for a brief moment and Trine had opened her mouth as if to say something, but closed it again- unsure of what exactly to say. Her former tag team partner cycled through emotions like the Runaway Train ride at Disney World typically, but in some way this hadn’t felt right. The slump that had slid over her form moments ago had felt so incredibly wrong. For the first time since Trine had met her she realized that while the idea of Rayven up to her own devices and free was sometimes terrifying...Rayven caged and cornered like an animal was heartbreaking.

”Of course!” she smiled, despite the heavy feeling settled deep in her chest, ”they seem like dicks.”

Trine nodded her head towards the door, not necessarily meaning the guards so much as the staff she’d dealt with in general.

Rayven nodded and glared at the door.

”Everyone in this place is a dick.  Except for Animal Girl.  I think her name is Stacey or Becky or something like that.  She’s ok, but I’m not a **** hedgehog…”

Trine squinted her eyes, trying to see where one could peg Rayven as a hedgehog. The deer woman at the front desk wasn’t too hard and the more she looked Rayven’s facial features seemed to fit….if only a little.

”I dunno, you can kinda see it. Your nose looks cute and hedgehog-y. It kind of perks up at bit at the end.” she sat back in her chair, slowly getting more comfortable now that it was just them. If she didn’t look around and tried to ignore the sad state of Rayven’s hair, it was as if they had sat down to talk about an upcoming match.

However, blue eyes shifted back to mop of hair on Rayven’s head - which she had always been so protective of. Trine had nearly taken a punch for taking her to the butterfly house at the zoo without prefacing the fact that the humidity made your hair frizz up. Needless to say Trine left with her hair poofed up in random spots and a new bruise. While Rayven left with a scowl, furiously trying to pat her dark hair back into place. It was worth it. If you asked Trine.

”Do they let us send you stuff? I can make up a care package or something...since they don’t seem to care about taking care of you..”

Rayven rolled her eyes.

”They won’t even let me hang up a poster of you in my room.  With TAPE!  You really think they’re gonna let me have something like….chemicals?  I might make a bo-  Wait, I better not say that.  They’re listening.  If I say the b-word, they might sedate me again.”

Trine’s eyes went wide with disbelief.

”Why would you say-!” she lowered her voice to a whisper, ”why would you say...that...in here?! Besides it’s just like soap...and stuff...they don’t let you shower?!”

Rayven shook her head.

”We get showers, but the water is always cold, and no chemicals.  There’s dangerous people in here, Sparkles.  But maybe if you ask them nicely, they’ll let you bring some with you next time and let you wash my hair for me.  I like the Yuzu and Cocoa stuff you can get at Lush…”

Rayven’s rambling kind of trailed off as she stared at the table, but then she blinked and looked up at Trine again, a bit of clarity returning to her eyes.

”Enough about me!  What about you?  Did you win back my World title yet?”

As Rayven spoke Trine felt her expression slowly drop into a solemn stillness. No one would argue that maybe Rayven had a few screws loose, and sure if they were being as careful as they were with everything brought into the place there was probably a reason, but...it just didn’t sit right with her. Maybe she was too attached to the idea of warm showers...with actual soap.

”I’ll ask.” she fixed Rayven with a strong look, that said something more along the lines of “They’ll let me” than what had come out of her mouth. It was a little bit strange, but from where she was standing they’d left Rayven with very little. As much as they had fought and as much as Trine continued to pull away after each attack- she wanted her to have something that made her feel like they hadn’t just left her here to rot.

”Newp, that is a pipe dream at this point now that Jason has it.”

Rayven’s eyes went wide and she sat up straight.

”JASON?!”

She thrashed against the restraints and leaned over the table, staring at Trine wide-eyed.

”You let JASON get my belt?!”

Trine leaned back in her seat a little further.

”Uh...I mean...Collins lost...sooo...yes?”

Rayven sighed and slumped back into her seat.  She would have rubbed at her temples if she could have got her hands up there.

”**** it.  That’s over.  You know what?  Just train up, and when I get out of here, we’ll go after the tag belts again, deal?”

”We don’t exactly have a great record as tag partners...you know with the whole,” she made a motion with her hand like she’d been holding a mallet and played a game of whack-a-mole with her own head, ”and you say that like I need to get on your level~”

She smiled, letting Rayven know she was just poking fun at her.

Rayven smirked back at her.

”You do.  I seem to recall it was I that beat you for the World title, so obviously, I’m on a higher level.  Get up here with me.”

She stuck her tongue out and seemed to relax a bit.  That voice in her head spoke up again

We like this one.  We’ll kill her last.

Rayven made a face like she was angrily replying to that voice, before looking back to Trine.

”I know, I know.  I was in a bad place.  Well, not as bad as this place I’m in now, but it was bad.  I’m sorry, you know that.”

She sighed and stared at the table, hoping that the apology had come across as genuine.

”When they let me out of here, I’ll be in a better place.  Or, that’s what they tell me, anyways.  I’ll be better, you’ll see.  We’ll get along, I won’t try to kill you or Gilbert or anyone else.  And maybe we’ll win those belts this time!”

Trine’s eyebrows knit together for a moment as she watched the shift of emotion on Rayven’s face- not sure what it was that had made the flash of anger skitter across her features. The blonde reached across the table and placed her hand atop of Rayven’s and squeezed a little with her thumb.

”I know you’re sorry. And you’ll get through all of this and when you come back we’ll see. Okay? But maybe focus on this for right now.”

Rayven nodded.  She knew Trine was right, but the one thing she’d been unable to get out of her mind since being interred here was the wrestling world.  It was always on her mind.

”How’s Tony?”

A look of pleasant surprise washed over Trine’s face as she looked at Rayven across the table, before letting go of her hand.

”Last I heard from him was before Laser-Rama in the hallway. Probably up to something equal parts crafty and strange in a good way.”

She shook her head and laughed softly before looking back to Trine.

”Has….has he said anything about me?”

”I…” she paused, realizing she didn’t really have an answer, ”I’m not sure. To be honest everyone has been in the dark since you got pulled out of Shockwave. I only knew where you were because they called me. I can let him know, if you want! I’m sure he’d want to check on you.”

Rayven gave a soft shrug.

”You can if you want.  I don’t know if it’s the best idea, he’s kinda crazy…”

”I think somebody asked because somebody cares~” she sing-songed, dropping her hands into her lap and wiggling her shoulders like she couldn’t control herself due to the overwhelming ‘cute’ factor that she may or may not have completely fabricated. 

Rayven rolled her eyes and sighed softly.

”Shut up, Sparkles.”

She gave a soft laugh then and looked up to Trine with a half-smile.

”Th...thanks for coming.  I wasn’t sure if you would.”

At first Trine looked surprised, but it slowly melted into a warm smile. Rayven wasn’t too far off base with her assumption, the reality of their situation was that the blonde sitting across from her had been very wary to forgive Rayven this time around. Granted, they hadn’t been at each other’s throats like they’d put on for the cameras. It was more of an awareness that while she was forgiven, to be trusted was another animal entirely.

”Anytime...seriously. We have a pretty complicated...whatever we have, but it works I guess. In some weird way.” she gave a small laugh and shrugged, before quickly adding, ”when you’re not trying to kill me, mind you.”

Rayven laughed softly and shook her head.

”Don’t worry, I’m done with that.  No more trying to kill you.”

Lies!  She’d be first on the list if she wasn’t so damn pretty…

Trine gave a skeptical look across the table. Obviously, she wouldn’t be trying to kill her in this particular situation, and even of she did the guards were just outside, but…

”Alrighty, if you say so.”

It wasn’t the first time Rayven swore off trying to kill her.

Just then, the door behind Rayven clicked loudly before swinging open.  The two large guards from earlier entered the room.

”Okay, visiting time’s up.  Time to go, Miss Thompson.”

Rayven thrashed against the restraints and hissed at the guards as they grabbed her and unchained her from the table.  The drug her kicking and screaming out of the room.

You motherfuckers!  That wasn’t a full half hour!  That was only twenty-eight minutes and forty-two seconds.  I was counting!  You owe me next time!  I’ll kill every one of you bastards!”
Report Spam   Logged

Under Construction

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: