Vote for World Wrestling Generation at Top Site List Planet
Top Site Lists
World Wrestling Generation
April 17, 2024, 06:51:04 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Arcade Gallery Staff List Login Register  

WWG Friday Night Carnage 20/05/16

+-World Wrestling Generation Chat
October 17, 2022, 02:23:05 pm The Wretched Nobody says: https://youtu.be/cjXLAeaV07o
March 23, 2022, 12:12:04 pm J-Dub says: Just popping in to leave my message that I actually visited again
December 07, 2021, 10:21:41 am Doug says: December 6th 2021. Been a long ass **** time. I miss the lot of ya. Hope everyone is doing well in their own stuff right now.
August 15, 2020, 05:29:37 pm Rayven_ says: ph34r....
July 29, 2020, 10:48:23 am Steven James says: But it's okay, cuz who doesn't love bitches?
July 29, 2020, 10:47:02 am Steven James says: You're all a bunch of BITCHES
December 14, 2018, 01:10:05 am KXNG says: I miss this old place sometimes
December 08, 2018, 12:21:10 pm NudeKoreanModelWhoSpeaksPortuguese says: din javla fitta
October 30, 2018, 12:41:30 pm J-Dub says: I just realized that I must of spent a lot of time here because i added 3 other hobbies.
October 22, 2018, 09:47:51 am Moonchild says: Ultimate Online Wrestling

To anyone who is interested…

Ultimate Online Wrestling is currently looking to expand its roster this year for Season 2 of our heavily story driven E-Fed that sort of reads and feels like a comic book. We’ve been open for 14 months and have posted 12 well written shows on the SteemIt platform. We have over 1600 followers on there and we use the platform to make a little money from the hobby that we love. We are a laid back E-Fed for adults and we only do about 1 show a month. There is a 2 Role Play limit per show with no word limit on individual role plays.

We are a unique E-Fed in that I reward my role player’s with the Crypto-Currency XP Coin which can be converted into Bitcoin on online exchanges. We also write and do our shows in a way that concentrates on an actual audience that reads our work on the SteemIt community network. So our work isn’t just consumed by people involved in the E-Fed, but also fans of our work on SteemIt and Twitter.

If you’re interested joining our roster and learning how we do things at Ultimate Wrestling you can join our discord channel link below. Our roster and staff are very friendly and willing to answer any questions you might have.

Discord Channel: r/https://discord.gg/mj6Msrf

Below are some of our shows so that you can get a feel for my writing style and our story-lines.

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-4-friday-night-clash-episode-1

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-8-ultra-slam-pay-per-view-event

https://steemit.com/fiction/@ultimatewrestlin/ultimate-online-wrestling-ch-11-friday-night-clash-7
View Shout History
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WWG Friday Night Carnage 20/05/16  (Read 258 times)
Brad
Owner
Veteran

W/L/D Record: Undefeated

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« on: May 13, 2016, 10:00:53 pm »

WWG Carnage

Live from Allstate Arena, Rosemont, Illinois.

Cage Match
Derrick Trotter v Chris Arenas

Single Match
Vengenza vs Tiger Wood

Single Match
Tiger G vs Braden

Qualifying Match
Kid Genuis vs Tony Man

Shockwave Rematch
The Rick vs The Wretched Nobody

Non Title Tag Team
The Trotters vs Ethan Rains & Mike Mewes

Main Event Carnage Championship
Kai Shepard(c) vs Jason King
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:34:17 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Brad
Owner
Veteran

Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary Spammer 50 Posts in one day Seventh year Anniversary Arcade Highscore Sixth year Anniversary 15000 Posts Level 6 Search Spammer 25 Posts in one day Windows User Apple User Mobile User Combination Topic Starter Poll Starter Poll Voter Level 5 Level 4 Level 3 Level 2 Level 1 10000 Posts 5000 Posts 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 50 Posts
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 06:26:25 pm »

WWG Carnage

Carnage comes to air with the opening video package.

Cage Match
Derrick Trotter v Chris Arenas

The scene opens up with Chris Arenas standing inside the steel cage with a microphone in hand. Rodney has already joined Adrian Riley at the commentary table.

Rodney: What’s this peace of crap going to say now?

Adrian Riley: I’m not sure Rodney, But I bet you any money that he will try and worm his way out of it.

The fans start to boo loudly as Chris Arenas puts the microphone up to his mouth.

Chris Arenas: Listen, Derrick, There is still time to call this whole thing off, I don’t want to embarrass you in front of these people. If you come down to this ring you had better be ready for a fight.

Rodney?: Yeah right, You're going to get the **** kicked out of you.

Adrian Riley: Don’t be so sure Rodney: Chris has had some wrestling experience before, He does know how to wrestle.

Rodney: May be so, But he’s not faced the Absolute champion Derrick Trotter before has he. I mean he defeated the wretched knowbody and also Marcus Collins whilst he was World Champion.

Chris Arenas: So, You had better think twice before……..

Suddenly the boo’s turn into cheers as Run to the hills by Iron Maden hits  as yellow pyrotechnics race off into the rafters. Derrick Trotter comes bouncing out onto the stage and cheers go up a notch. Derrick tags fans as he bounces down the ramp.

Matt Thomas: Making his way down the ring is the current Absolute Champion Derrick Trotter!

The fans goes wild as Derrick walks into the steel cage and slams the door shut. And rolls under the bottom rope and snatches the microphone out of Chris Arenas hand as the fans cheer, Derrick puts the microphone up to his mouth and talks in a stern way.

Derrick Trotter: Listen here me old mucker, You, You peace of crap, You have cost me matches on a number of occasions including a world title match. So there is no way in hell that I’m not going to turn up for this one.

Derrick hands the microphone to the referee who passes it to Matt Thomas. The referee on the outside of the ring locks the cage up and the referee signals for the bell.

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Rodney: I knew that scumbag would try and worm his way out of it.

Adrian Riley: Looks like Chris has no choice but to fight his way out of this one, His mouth and actions towards you and Derrick has got himself in this mess.

Chris holds his arms up to Derrick as he walks towards Chris, who then runs round the ring and Derrick runs after him, Chris is screaming and waving his hands around in the air as he runs. Derrick catches up with Chris and grabs his shirt Chris is still trying to run but not going anywhere as the fans laugh at his actions. Derrick then puts Chris in a headlock and starts to rubs his hair really fast. Chris screams out in pain as the fans in the arena start to laugh at Chris.

Rodney: Derrick just having a little fun with Chris.

Adrian Riley: Chris is not going to like being embarrassed by a Trotter.

Derrick lets go as Chris rubs his hair. Chris starts to shout at Derrick as Derrick just stands there smiling at Chris, Chris gets even more wound up and slaps Derrick in the face, He then hits a drop kick on Derrick who staggers back a little. Chris then tackles Derrick down to the ground and then proceeds to hit lefts and rights to the head of Derrick as the fans start to boo loudly. Derrick manages to break free a little stunned but then hits a huge clothesline on Chris as the fans cheer once more.

Rodney: So Chris does has a little fight in him.

Adrian Riley: I told you he had, Oh my god, What a hit that was?

Derrick urges for Chris to get to his feet the fans go wild when Derrick hits another huge clothesline on Chris as it spins him inside out. Chris staggers to his feet, derrick grabs him Irish whips him to the ropes Derrick runs at Chris and goes for the splash, Chris moves out of the way. Derrick hits the turnbuckle in the chest. Chris grabs hold of Derrick and throws him into the steel of the cage head first. The fans start to boo loudly as Chris holds his arms out in the air soaking up the atmosphere.

Rodney: Wow, I’m shocked, I thought this was going to be all Derrick.

Adrian Riley: I told you, He’s no mug when it comes to fighting, He can look after himself.

Derrick has cut his head from hitting the steel cage, Chris walks up to derrick grabs once more and goes to throw Derrick at the side of the ring but Derrick reverses and throws Chris onto the steel cage. Chris bounces his head of the steel cage. His head bursts open and his blood gushes out of his head as the fans start to cheer.

Rodney: That’s it bro, An eye for an eye.

Adrian Riley: Derrick getting some revenge, Oh my god, what a move?

Derrick brags hold of Chris, Irish whips him to the turnbuckle, he then runs at Chris. Hits a high knee to the face and then grabs his head and hits a running bulldog. The fans cheers loudly as Derrick then picks up Chris gets him in a head lock and then hits hard rights to the wound on his head. Derrick then stands there with Chris still in the head lock. Derrick then lets go off Chris and he drops to the mat as the fans cheer for Derrick.

Rodney: Derricks in charge now, Finish him off Dell.

Adrian Riley: Don’t count your chickens Rodney.

Derrick then steps back and urges for Chris to get to his feet Derrick then hits the cashing in on Chris he falls backwards and the fans cheers loudly as Derrick then goes for the pin.

1…..2…...3

Ding, Ding, Ding.

Matt Thomas: Here is your winner, The Absolute Champion Derrick Trotter.

Rodney stands and applauds his brother as the fans cheers loudly then they start to boo as the cage lifts Chris Arenas slides out the ring and grabs a steel chair from under the ring. He then slides back in but is stopped dead in his tracks as Rodney rushes from commentary table and hits the cashing in. He hands the steel chair to Derrick. He waits for Chris to get to his feet and smacks him over the head. Rodney then climbs the top turnbuckle and hits the flying Express (Elbow to the chest from the top rope). The fans go wild as the trotter celebrate in the ring.

Adrian Riley: Well done to derrick he wins the match and Rodney gets some pay back too, Chris won’t be here for the rest of the evening.

- Commercial break -
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 06:26:49 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 06:47:56 pm »

Carnage returns from commercial break and standing in the ring is Ethan Rains. A set has been setup in the ring like a talk show. Ethan sits on a lounge that has been set up in the middle and a flat screen hangs behind him. There is a table with a bucket of ice and beers sitting on the table. There is a stripper pole in the corner with a girl dancing on it. Ethan picks up the microphone from the table.

Ethan Rains
Welcome to the first edition of The Bash with Ethan Rains. My new talk show and tonight i have a guest that you are all going to go nuts for. The South African Dynamite himself, the current reigning WWG Carnage Champion, The Undefeated Man, The Perfect Storm, The Human Hurricane, He is Limitless, please give it up for Kai Shepard!

Ethan points towards the entrance ramp as Rage Against the Machine - Sleep Now in the Fire hits and Kai Shepard steps out with the WWG Carnage Championship hanging over his shoulder. Kai makes his way down the ramp joining Ethan inside the ring. The music dies down.

Ethan Rains
Welcome Kai. You should be honored to be the first ever guest on this show because tonight you are the first ever guest on The Bash, a talk show that will go down as one of the greatest. There's beer on the table, a fine lass in the corner, some dope in the drawers. I can arrange for anything you like. You want your boyfriend in the crowd to come up here, i can arrange that.

Adrian Riley
One can only assume he means Kai's friend who we seen jump in a promo earlier this week on WWG.com

Ethan Rains
Tonight Kai you go into your biggest match of your career where everything you hold dear is put on the line. Your WWG Carnage Championship will be defended against the World Champ himself Jason King aswell as your Undefeated streak and what makes this even more juicy is that Jason himself has never been defeated in one on one competition. The fans are pumped! Are you pumped Kai Shepard?

Kai grabs a microphone from the table and is about to speak.

Ethan Rains
Actually nobody cares about what you have to say. Everybody is talking about the greatest Tag Team faction in the world today, Magnum P.I baby!

I Wanna Be Your Dog by The Stooges hits the arena.  Mike Mewes emerges from the curtain banging his head to the music, his hair waving back and forth.  He stops at the top of the ramp with both fists in the air with his index and pinkie finger extended on each hand. Gomi is walking behind him and they head down the ramp and join Ethan and Kai inside the ring.

Adrian Riley
Oh great.

Mewes checks out the lady on the pole with Gomi gets nice and close to Kai eye balling him. Mewes then comes over taking the microphone from the hand of Kai. Kai isn't impressed. The music dies.

Mike Mewes
Whats the matter playboy?

Mewes says at Kai.

Mike Mewes
We hear these rumours about some past clan you ran with and they want in the WWG. Let me tell you this, Magnum P.I runs this place. We put asses in the seats and out merchandise is booming. Nobody you bring in here can change this and we will shut you down before you begin. That's not what we want to talk about though, we want to talk about last week when you decided to get into our business. 

Kai grabs Mewes by the hands and pulls the microphone towards him.

Kai Shepard
You got involved when you attacked me the following week when i beat you fair and square and you couldn't handle it.

Mike can be heard saying " get him " and Gomi nails him from the side with a super kick knocking Kai to the ground. Mewes jumps down kneeling over him and starts laying into him. Mewes jumps off and Ethan grabs Kai with Gomi's help they bring him to his feet. Mewes grabs a microphone.

Mike Mewes
Never mess with Magnum P.I

Mewes goes to nail Kai with the mic but Kai breaks free and blocks it and kicks Mewes in the midsection. Kai then ducks underneath a swing from Ethan and it hits Gomi instead. Kai springs off the ropes hitting a flying forearm into the nose of Mewes. Kai then grabs Ethan around the head and plants him with a running bulldog. The numbers though ends up being to much as Gomi takes him down with a superkick allowing Magnum PI to regroup and go on the assault. Magnum is approaching Kai when Benny Hill blasts and the crowd roar in cheers as Rodney and Derrick Trotter come running down the ramp.

Adrian Riley
Here comes reinforcements!

Derrick and Rodney hit the ring and Ethan and Gomi are on the immediately trying to keep them down with stomps to the their backs. Kai leaps up taking down Mewes with a punch to the face. Kai grabs Ethan and whips him into the ropes, Ethan grabs the ropes though. Kai comes running at him and clotheslines him over the ropes. Derrick is now to his feet and Derrick hits Mewes with a cashing in spear and Mewes rolls outside the ring. Rodney has Gomi in the corner and is trying to unleash on him but Gomi is grabbed by Mewes and Ethan on the outside and pulled to safety.

Jackson Green
Magnum PI retreating to safety.

Kai isn't done though as he sizes up the 3 men on the outside and runs bouncing off the ropes and leaping over the ropes trying to take them all down but in the meantime the champ, Jason King has emerged from underneath the ring and has a crowbar in his hand which he uses on Kai as he is coming down slamming it across his midsection. Kai hits the mat and grabs his ribs.

Adrian Riley
Holy ****! What a shot.

Magnum PI laugh as they are retreating up the ramp and Carnage goes to commercial break.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 11:06:25 am by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 11:42:20 am »

Single Match
Vengenza vs Tiger Wood

The action continues as Vengenza has been controlling most of the match.  Vengnenza reaches to pick up Jake Wood.  He wraps his hands around Wood’s head trying to pull him to his feet but Jake strikes a fist into the midsection of Vengenza that causing him to lose his grip.  Now back to his feet Jake straightens up Vengenza delivering a gut wrenching knee to the midsection of his opponent.  Jake takes off for the ropes launching like a missle he delivers a dropkick, sending Vengenzaa to the mat hard, his head bouncing of the canvas.  Wood turns toward the crowd exposing his back to a grounded Vengenza.  He flips delivering a crushing standing moonsault.  Jake hooks the leg, 1....

But before the ref can slam the mat for two Vengneza kicks out.  Wood picks him up, hooks Vengenza’s head with a right arm, pinning the head between his arm and chest.  He signals for a suplex but Vengenza blocks multiple attempts but Jake drives a hard knee into Vengenza’s ribs and then hooks the left leg delivering fishermans’s suplex. 

Adrian Riley: Uh oh Jake Wood signaling for the end here.

Jackson Green: Vivilio Dragos coming up!

Wood hooks the arms putting Vengenza in a full nelson hold.  However, Cartel Sinaloa has made his way onto the apron taking the refs attention away from the match long enough for Vengenza to nail Jake with a low blow, his leg coming straight into the groin dropping Wood to two knees and releasing the grip he’d had.  Realizing the opportunity Vengenza whips a leg kick to the thigh of Wood.  Another kick to the thigh and another and another before
Vengenza rushes for the ropes.  He bounces off the ropes and delivers a devastating knee smash to the skull of Jake sending him to the mat. 

Adrian Riley:  What a combination!

Vengenza goes to the top rope looking to hit a frog splash.  Pushing off the ropes he soars into the air and connects with a frog splash and hooks the leg.  1….2….

Jake somehow gets the shoulder up before the 3 count.  Vengenza can’t believe it.  Sinaloa slides a chair into the ring.  The ref goes to warn him that it if he keeps interfering he will be ejected from ringside and the two men continue to argue.  Vengenza looks at the chair laying in the ring.  He hesitates for a moment looking around the crowd.  He looks back a the chair and then at Wood.  Vengenza positions the chair in the center of the ring as he grabs Jake setting up a DDT.  With no hesitation Woods head is driven straight into steel cracking his skull.  Vengenza kicks the chair out of the ring and covers Jake.  The ref looks back into the ring and sees the cover.  1…2…3.

Adrian Riley:  Well chalk up a win for Vengenza but give a major assist to Cartel Sinaloa tonight.

Matt Thomas:  Here is your winner Vengenza!

The ref raises Vengenza and Cartel Sinaloa’s hands in the air.

Jackson Green
We saw the old Vengenza back tonight, maybe Cartel has pulled him into line.

Cartel and Vengenza are still in the ring as Cartel calls for a microphone.

Cartel Sinaloa - Tiger G i hope you are watching because after meeting with Licious earlier today this is the man you will have to face at Ground Zero.

Cartel is referring to Vengenza.

Jackson Green
Tiger G vs Vengenza at Ground Zero

Cartel Sinaloa - In a **** match!

Ill Nińo - Against the Wall hits and they leave the ring.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2016, 11:52:14 am »

The Crazy 8 Match

The General
Many people have been asking what exactly is a crazy 8 match? People have thought it's 8 people in one match. We are going to show you exactly what a Crazy 8 Match consists of.

The General
It's going to take a toll on each wrestlers body. It's something we have never seen in the WWG before and its going to be exciting.

The General
Imagine a wrestling match that was competed under **** rules. Anything is legal. Now add to that a scaffold, one side of a steel cage, two trampolines, several rope swings, a championship belt, and participants, and you've got one hell of a match.

The General
There is no pinfall or submission, to win you have to climb the ladder which is located above the scaffold and take down the belt, in this case the belts.

The General
It's going to be one hell of a match

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 11:59:24 am »

Single Match
Tiger G vs Braden

Adrian Riley
Braden has been in control since the start after his attack from behind in the entrance.

Jackson Green
I don't understand why Tiger G still wanted to match to begin, that attack was brutal.

Braden has Tiger G on the ground, looking worse for wear after a pre match beat down. Braden grabs Tiger G and hits him with the Wrack of Death followed by a cover.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner Braden.

Braden isnt finished though pulling up Tiger G and tossing him outside the ring. Braden follows ripping apart the announce table and throwing Tiger G up there. Braden then hits a The End Piledriver threw the announce table. the crowd boo.

Making his way back up the ramp after his match, Braden begins removing the tape from his wrists with a demented smile creeping steadily across his face.  He balls up the take and throws it off to the side of the stage as he gets to the entrance curtain - and suddenly a massive boot comes flying through and connects with his head!

Adrien Riley: What the hell!?

The Wretched Nobody rips through the curtain as Braden begins gathering himself from the ground.  Nobody grabs two big handfuls of Braden’s wild hair and whips the side of his skull into the steel frame of the entry way!  Braden sinks to his knees and The Wretched Nobody mercilessly begins driving knee shots into his face until Braden is left unable to even put his hands up to block them, then, without warning Nobody rips Braden up off the ground and onto his shoulder - he points to the edge of the stage and runs - leaping and driving Braden’s head into the exposed floor with The Lobotomy!

Adrien Riley: My God!  The Wretched Nobody is unleashing hell on Braden!

The Wretched Nobody gets back to his feet and steps on Braden’s throat - he leans down near as he can to the man’s face seething and furious, black fetid pus comes oozing from the eyes and mouth of his mangled, rotten looking mask.  From behind him, up on the stage we can see Grace come running out from the back frantic and flustered!

::Grace Brutal::Wretch!  WRETCH STOP! PLEASE STOP!

The Wretched Nobody completely ignores Grace, and the camera catches what cryptic message he leaves Braden with.

₩retched Nobody> I feel nothing…. And I will NEVER fear any man, much less the likes of YOU!  Do not test me again… you lack the necessary components to Ever be more than a meaningless nuisance to me.

With that, The Wretched Nobody stomps on the madman’s head and climbs back up onto the stage looking down at a panicked Grace.

₩retched Nobody>Get me locked in a Cell with him at Ground Zero… this **** ENDS!  I'm done here…..

Adrien Riley: This is a whole new side of Wretch, he’s not even listening to Grace - lord have mercy on us all, if he can’t be controlled…. No one is safe from Nobody!  And… did he just swear?

The Wretched Nobody walks away behind the curtain leaving Grace looking over what’s left of Braden as we fade to commercial
Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2016, 12:06:52 pm »

Qualifying Match
Kid Genuis vs Tony Man

Halfway threw the match the WWG Champion Jason King came out onto the entrance ramp to watch the match staying at the top of the ramp.

Back inside the ring, in what's been a pretty even match up Kid Genuis and Tony Man are both on the mat.

Adrian Riley
Two best friends fighting for the chance to fight for the WWG Championship.

Both men get to there feet using each other to do so, Kid knee's Tony in the midsection and then swings Man towards the ropes who springboards off the ropes and hits Kid with a hurricarana. They both get up real quick and run towards each other and Tony swings but Kid ducks and then hits Tony with a desperation chokeslam. Kid makes the cover with Tony kicking out at 2.

Jackson Green
This match is so close.

Kid brings Tony to his feet and Tony hits him with a pele kick. Man then places Kid into the corner and he hits the Set Up, Kid falls to the ground and Man jumps up looking for the The Last Laugh. Man jumps and at the last moment Kid rolls out of the way and quickly capitalizes and rolls him up.

1...2...Man breaks free before the 3 count.

Adrian Riley
Kid Genius almost had that one.

Kid goes for a shining wizard but Man ducks and then rolls up Kid himself.

1...2....Kid breaks free before the 3.

Jackson Green
This is insane, they know each other so much.

Both men are up and Kid hits Man with a 720 DDT and then goes towards the corner to climb but his attention is taken cause on the ramp Jason King has been joined by some of his crew and they are holding a certain somebody by the blonde hair.

Adrian Riley
Jason has Trine!

Kid wants to leave the ring but before he can Mann grabs him from behind for a roll up.

Jackson Green
I don't think Mann knows whats going on.

Kid looks up and Trine is no longer on the ramp. Jason still stands there. Kid turns and runinng at him is Tony but Kid drop toe holds him onto the ropes and then bounces off the ropes and runs towards him looking for The I.Q Test. Kid kicks Man in the face knocking him backwards. Kid stands on the apron outside the ring and he jumps up but then a crowbar hooks his legs making him trip and land on the apron. Jason then rips him off and throws him into the steel ring steps. The referee calls for the bell.

Adrian Riley
I guess Kid wins by DQ but it looks like this is an attack on The Losers.

Jason enters the ring and smacks Tony across the face with the crowbar. Jason kicks Tony outside the ring and the stands in the middle telling everyone " This is my ring "

Carnage heads to commercial

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 03:47:35 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2016, 04:06:48 pm »

Walking backstage is Licious.

Alex Almon
Licious last week The General made his debut, how are things going?

Licious
Just Fine. First i want to say that his Abram Adams stunt wasn't funny, wasn't intimidating, it was just ****. I know Adams aint coming back to the WWG because he's a scared little ****. I know alot of people are waiting and wanting for him to return but they better wish those dreams goodbye. Adams is done. I made him scared. As for the General, well he just needs to stay out of my way and we will get along fine.

Alex Almon
Last week Jason King took out Marcus Collins. Safe to say he isn't here tonight.

Licious
That is correct. Marcus Collins hasnt been seen since last week. We don't know if any injuries were sustained. Marcus still has a match at Ground Zero, if he shows up or not is another question. I got things to do.

Licious walks off.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2016, 04:10:56 pm »

Shockwave Rematch
The Rick vs The Wretched Nobody

Adrian Riley
There is word going around that The Rick has been eating at the chance to get back at Wretched since his Shockwave defeat.

Jackson Green
The Rick's trying to take it to Wretched.

Wretched pushes The Rick away from him, The Rick comes back and Wretched pushes him away again, The Rick comes back, Wretched the grabs him around the throat and lifts him up into the air and throws him outside the ring. Wretched stays inside the ring and waits for the The Rick to comeback.

Adrian Riley
Wretched has total control.

Rick slides into the ring and runs at Wretched again with the attack, Wretched grabs him around the throat again and lifts him up and drops him stomach first in the middle of the ring. The Rick gets up and is hit by a massive sedative. Wretched then grabs The Rick hitting him with a lobotomy and makes the cover.

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner, The Wretched Nobody.

Wretched leaves the ring as Lacey checks on The Rick.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 04:51:21 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2016, 04:54:14 pm »

Backstage Cartel Sinaloa is watching Vengenza who is sitting in his locker room. Cartel picks up his phone hitting a button.

Cartel Sinaloa - That's great news.

Cartel listens

Cartel Sinaloa - Ground Zero. They need to be there. Make it happen otherwise remember you are replaceable.

Cartel hangs up the phone and then looks up in surprise as Vengenza is standing there looking at him.

Adrian Riley - Who is coming?

Jackson Green - We are going to find out at Ground Zero.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2016, 05:06:45 pm »

Non Title Tag Team
The Trotters vs Ethan Rains & Mike Mewes

Rodney and Ethan Reigns are in the ring, Rodney has taken quite a bit of punishment from both Reigns and Mewes, The fans are going wild when Rodney tries to fight back. He hits lefts and rights to the face of Reigns. He staggers back but then hits a huge clothesline turning Rodney inside out. Ethan then drags Rodney to his corner and tags Mike Mewes. Ethan stays in he picks up Rodney and lifts him onto his shoulders.

Mewes climbs the top turnbuckle lets fly and hits a flying neck breaker. Rodney crashes to the mat. Ethan goes out to the apron. Derrick has his hands on his head. Mewes stands over the lifeless body of Rodney and puts his hands on his hips and wiggles his bum. Some girls in the front row scream with delight but the men boo loudly. Mewes then goes for the cover with Mewe smiling at Derrick.

1…...2…..Kick out!

Adrian Riley: Wow Rodney kicksout.

Jackson Green: You know these Trotters. They may joke around but there tough sons of bitches.

Mewes starts to argue with the referee as Rodney slowly gets to his feet Mewes rushers over to him Rodney hits a superkick, They both fall down to the mat. The fans cheer for Rodney as he gets closer and closer to Derrick. Mewes inches his way to Ethan. They tag each others partners at the same time. The fans cheer as Derrick and Reigns go it it. Hitting left and rights to each other. Derrick gets stunned with a huge DDT by Reigns the fans boo loudly. Reigns picks up Derrick and hits belly to back suplex on Derrick. Ethan then urges for Derrick get up and hits a standing drop kick. Derrick falls to the mat as Ethan then tags in a recovered Mewes.

Mewes goes to pick up Derrick but he brushes his arms away and Derrick hits hard rights to Mewes. Mewes staggers back Derrick Irish whips Mewes to the ropes Mewes bounces back and is met with a Samoan drop. The fans cheer as Derrick goes for the cover.

1…...2…...Kick out!

Adrian Riley: So close for Derrick but Mewes manages to kick out.

Jackson Green: This is great. Both teams giving their best.

The fans boo loudly as Mewes kicks out. Derrick picks Mewes up. Irish whips him to his corner. Derrick then runs at Mews and hits a frog splash. Derrick tags in Rodney who then hits lefts and rights till Mewes sits down in the corner. Rodney steps back a few steps and runs at Mewes and hits a running kick to the face. Rodney then pulls Mewes away from the corner to the centre of the ring. Un known to Rodney Ethan steps into the ring and clubs Rodney from behind. Rodney falls down. Derrick tries to get in the referee stops him.

Ethan then picks up Rodney’s legs and hits a slingshot to his corner of the ring. Rodney hits the turnbuckle and falls to the mat. Mewes recovers as Ethan now leaves the ring. Mewes starts to smile at Rodney and grabs his head and shouts in his face “ You're a joker, You don’t belong in here with the team champs.”

The fans start to boo loudly Mewes picks up Rodney and throws him into his corner. Mewes then hits lefts and rights to Rodney. He then turns towards Derrick and starts to argue with him. The referee tries to separate the pair as the fans boo loudly. Ethan starts to choke Rodney with the tag rope.

Jackson Green
Magnum P.I doing everything to make sure they pickup the victory.

Ethan stops choking Rodney as the referee turns around. Mewes walks over grabbing Rodney and pulling him towards the center of the ring. Ethan tries to get into the ring taking the attention of the referee once again. Saitama Gomi then grabs Derrick pulling him from the apron and throws him into the barricade.

Jackson Green
Look it's those two men.

The two men who appeared with Magnum P.I slide into the ring and pick up Rodney as Mewes backs up allowing the men to do the work. One man picks up Rodney while the other bounces off the ropes and kicks him in the head. They roll outside the ring and hide while Mewes has made his way to the top rope jumps off hitting Air Mewes and the referee counts.

1...2...3, ding, ding.

Matt Thomas
Here are your winners, Magnum P.I!

Gomi, the two mystery men and Ethan get into the ring and start kicking Rodney.

Jackson Green
A 5 way beat down.

Mewes calls for a microphone.

Mike Mewes
**** Street Boys listen up, you are about to be offered the chance of a lifetime. . Ground Zero is just around the corner and we Magnum P.I, the Team Championship are giving you a chance to try and take these baby's away from us.

Ethan Rains
Many people may be questioning why we are doing this? It's simple. We are the greatest team in the business today. We aren't scared of anybody. We aren't going to lose to anybody. There's just one stipulation **** Street Boys. When we win, and believe me we will win, then Derrick must defend the Absolute Championship against Mike Mewes on the following Carnage. 

Derrick Trotter comes into the ring with a steel chair and Magnum P.I retreat. Derrick picks up a microphone.

Derrick Trotter
We accept me old muckers! You all will be TROTTERED!

commercial break

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:07:57 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2016, 05:14:13 pm »

Carnage returns from commercial break and Magnum P.I is heading back towards there locker room celebrating there win.

Mike Mewes
Where we partying tonight?

Before anyone can answer Josh Bernard butts in.

Ethan Rains
Talk about a buzz kill.

Josh Bernard
I want to ask you about what just happened?

Ethan Rains
What did you miss it? Go watch the replay. We offered the Trotter boys a chance to take these away from us.

Mike Mewes
But that's not going to happen. Instead we will win and them i'll become the WWG Absolute Champion.

Saitama Gomi
We forgot one thing.

Mike Mewes
He's right, we did.

Ethan Rains
Oh ****, we did. Being these are Team championship's and the champions are Magnum P.I that means Magnum P.I will defend them.

Saitama Gomi
The entire 5 of us.

Ethan Rains
You better hope you have some more Trotters hidden away in the world.

The 5 men get into frame as Ethan and Mike hold the belts high.

Mike Mewes
It's party time.

Magnum P.I walk off.

Adrian Riley
5 on 2? That's not fair.

Jackson Green
It's inside the rules Adrian. Trotters better find some backup.

Report Spam   Logged

Brad
Owner
Veteran

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2016, 05:16:13 pm »

Main Event Carnage Championship
Kai Shepard(c) vs Jason King

Before the match

The General made his way out onto the ramp just after the entrances of Jason and Kai.

The General
I'm out here to make sure this match is fair and that's why i've made the decision to ban anybody from ringside. May the best man win.

Jackson Green
This is sure to be a blockbuster and now it can't be ruined by anybody backstage.

Adrian Riley
Bring it on!

--------------------------------------

Adrian Riley
Throughout this match Kai Shepard keeps hinting that his ribs are still troubling him from earlier tonight.

Jackson Green
Well he is wrapped up like a mummy. That itself is a huge target for the world champ.

Jason punches Kai in the ribs a couple of times followed by a knee and then Jason whips Kai into the corner and follows it up with the Alpha & Omega and then follows it up with a K-Bomb. Ref counts.

1...2...Kai kicks out.

Jason picks up Kai but Kai counters taking his legs out and Jason falls to his knee's. Kai quickly hits him with a superkick to the face and follows it up with a standing moonsault and Kai goes for the pin.

1...2..Jason kicks out.

Adrian Riley
There's been many pinfall attempts already in this match.

Kai gets up and Jason follows and Jason goes towards Kai who grabs him and hits him with a hiptoss, Jason is quickly up and runs back and Kai hits him with another one, Jason rolls outside the ring to catch a breath. Kai goes to leave the ring but Jason grabs his legs and pulls him outside the ring and then whips him into the steel ring steps. Jason then gets up onto the apron and taunts, mixed reactions from the crowd but the boo's are louder. Jason waits on the apron and as Kai gets up Kai gets kicked in the face. Jason once again taunts.

Jackson Green
Jason King slowly turning this match into his.

Jason jumps down grabbing Kai and sends him back into the ring. Jason gets back up onto the apron but Kai is back up real quick grabbing Jason and suplexing him back inside the ring.  Kai gets up and springboards off the ropes hitting Jason with a crossbody.

Adrian Riley
And just like that the tide can be turned

Kai waits for Jason to get up and once he is on his knee's goes for another superkick but Jason ducks and gets to his feet kicking Kai low making him fall and hits him with a running downward clothesline. Jason then leans up against the ropes, he looks at Kai who is getting back to his feet. Jason wants to end this, Kai gets up and turns around into a superkick, he stumbles and then Jason hits him with another superkick and then is looking to hit the Act of God. He bounces off the ropes but Kai kicks him in the ribs hitting him with a tiger suplex ending any hope of act of god. Kai then goes towards the ropes and climbs but Jason is back up and goes over and climbs up with him, Jason punches Kai in the ribs and then headbutts him in the head, Jason is looking for a superplex but Kai fights back trying to knock Jason off. Kai punches Jason and gets a few knee's in there, Jason fights back with rib shoots trying to wear down Kai. Both men throw punch after punch. Jason goes for a headbutt but Kai gets one in first and Jason falls landing on the mat and Kai quickly hits a Kai of the Storm. Kai makes the pinfall.

1...2...3, ding, ding.

Adrian Riley
Kai has done it!

Matt Thomas
Here is your winner and STILL WWG Carnage Champion, Kai Shepard.

The referee hands the carnage championship to Kai and raises his hand in victory. Kai leaves the ring celebrating his win, Kai looks over at the World Championship sitting on the outside. Kai walks over and picks it up.

Adrian Riley
Could we be looking at the new World Champion?

Jackson Green
We very well could be. He just ended the undefeated streak of Jason King, pinning the man. Nobody in this company can say they have done that.

Kai looks at the belt and then raises both championships into the air and the crowd cheer and start chanting Kai. Kai places the championship back on the table. From behind Jason attacks Kai, Kai goes flying over the announce table. Jason grabs his championship belt placing it over his shoulder. Jason yells " This is mine" . Jason walks around the ring and stops near the barricade near a fan.

Adrian Riley
Is that Kai's friend?

Jackson Green
It looks like him but i'm unsure, i think he's trying to get a job around here.

Jason looks at this fan and then grabs him bringing him over the barricade. Jason takes the championship belt driving it into the head of the unexpecting fan. Security comes running from backstage getting between the champion and the fan.

Adrian Riley
Jason King just attacked a fan, last time that happened the man got suspended.

Jackson Green
And that was Marcus Collins.

Adrian Riley
Somebody needs to put Jason in his place, he think's the rules are above him. Yes that fan may be a wrestler elsewhere, but he's also just a fan here in the WWG.

Jackson Green
It looks bad, but you need to rememeber he only did it because it's Kai's friend.

Adrian Riley
So? That don't make it right.

Kai checks on his friend as Jason walks up the ramp. Jason gets to the top raises his championship and yells.

I AM GOD

« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 05:48:05 pm by Frederick Kavanagh » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: